PDA

View Full Version : Latina / Mexican spots

BoneRanger22
07-14-20, 10:45
I just got familiar with the HX and found the K-org and some J org. I've also experienced the V MP's.

Can anyone direct me where to go to find Latina or Mexican spots. Looking to change it up.

Only Mexican spots I know would be TJ. Looking for something in SoCal.

NeedaBBBJCIM
07-14-20, 16:41
More independents than these places nowadays due to price and often rushed services etc. Maybe one in the ie is still running mystique?! Anyways look up on the el classified ads. Good luck.

HapaBoy86
07-14-20, 21:01
I just got familiar with the HX and found the K-org and some J org. I've also experienced the V MP's.

Can anyone direct me where to go to find Latina or Mexican spots. Looking to change it up.

Only Mexican spots I know would be TJ. Looking for something in SoCal.Join hx there are several Latinas girls who set up shop in small office building.

Chip74
07-16-20, 18:09
Join hx there are several Latinas girls who set up shop in small office buildingI'm on HX but no luck finding them. Can you DM me the handle?

Much appreciated.

HapaBoy86
07-16-20, 20:06
I'm on HX but no luck finding them. Can you DM me the handle?

Much appreciated.It's very easy look at the classifieds in The OC and LA and scroll though and look at the ads and subscribe and make contact through pms.

StraightOmar
07-17-20, 03:11
I don't know if she is still active but Betty at Holistic spa on Sundays in Anaheim was great. It's been awhile since I've seen her as I moved away from the area, so she maybe gone, CBJ non-GFE though.