PDA

View Full Version : Rated Xclusive

Lickin Lounger
10-13-05, 03:14
Anyone have info on Jazzie at Rated Xclusive? I've seen them advertise her for the past few years now, haven't had the chance to see her - nor have I seen any reviews on her in the usual places. Just wondering if anyone has any info, and of those pics of her on the website are current. Also if she has an incall location. Thanks.

Member #4063
10-13-05, 11:23
LL not seen any of their ladies, but the service gets so so ratings. The other boards can be searched under their telephone number and you can get an overall impression.

Jack

Bruno68
10-17-05, 01:08
I stongly recommend that you NOT use this agency. I saw Mia in a hotel south of boston about 3-4 years ago. She had recently started ratedxclusive and had only about 4 other girls. I went to see her because she is EXACTLY my type of girl - asian and unbelievably thin.

Once i got in the room she tried to jack the price on me. When that was unsuccessful, she told me that the fee she quoted was for either oral to completion or sex, but not half and half. She later told me that I couldnt use my mouth on ANY PART OF HER BODY - that's right, not even her tits. She was awful and couldnt get me out of there fast enough. Its a shame because even moderate service would have netted a rave review from me because i thought she was sooo hot.

It was only afterwards that I did enough research to learn that Mia actually used to work under another name and accumulated so many atrocious reviews on pretty much every website that she changed her name to Mia.

I honestly can't tell you if she is still this bad - she may have improved. However, other posts I have since then indicate substandard service. I also cant tell you anything about Jazzy. However, my opinion is that girls generally take their cue from the girl who runs the agency. If that person thinks that customers are there to be ripped off, I bet she attracts girls who feel the same way. I also think that most of the girls on that site are not exactly the hottest working girls out there.

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who had a positive experience with any girl there - particularly Mia.

Boston Guy 57
10-17-05, 01:40
I see a couple of former Dangerous Curves girls on there site. DC is one of the worst agencies to deal with. For the price you can call The Bella Donna or Visiting Girlfriends. The ladies are well reviewed, full GFE and actually pretty!

CTHuskie
11-12-05, 23:01
I will be up in Boston next weekend. I just followed the advice of the previous post and checked out The Bella Donna & Visiting Girlfriends.

Neither seems to offer anything in the "chocolate flavor". Anyone know of a reliable aganecy that can provide quality chocolate ?