PDA

View Full Version : Rants and Stupid shit in Asheville

Admin
06-07-20, 20:00
Thread Starter.

SmallChamp92
06-08-20, 00:49
Couldn't find a post by Jabbs77 about picking anyone up. ?I didn't see any post like that myself. Be careful, he'll probably message you asking for your personal email in exchange for her number and pictures. If you say why not just send the pictures here, he'll say he can't do attachments here. Which is VERY suspicious. I told him to no longer message me offering me pictures of this "rebbeca" girl in exchange for my personal email.

I'm thinking either LEO or a pimp that wants to look you up on FB and then black mail you. Be careful.

Kitty Lover
06-08-20, 13:14
I didn't see any post like that myself. Be careful, he'll probably message you asking for your personal email in exchange for her number and pictures. If you say why not just send the pictures here, he'll say he can't do attachments here. Which is VERY suspicious. I told him to no longer message me offering me pictures of this "rebbeca" girl in exchange for my personal email.

I'm thinking either LEO or a pimp that wants to look you up on FB and then black mail you. Be careful.Same. I sent him a PM asking for her phone number and his response was for me to give him my email address. Just seemed odd at the time. I said I only communicated via PM through this site, and he PM'ed me back her phone number. I never tried to contact her just because something felt off.

Has anyone here (other than John5319) had a date with "Rebecca"? Or successfully contacted her?

I mean if she is legit and can deliver I'm down. But I sure don't want to step into a pile of bullshit either.

Thanks for everyone in this community posting and keeping us hobbyist safe!

SmallChamp92
06-08-20, 16:29
Same. I sent him a PM asking for her phone number and his response was for me to give him my email address. Just seemed odd at the time. I said I only communicated via PM through this site, and he PM'ed me back her phone number. I never tried to contact her just because something felt off.

Has anyone here (other than John5319) had a date with "Rebecca"? Or successfully contacted her?

I mean if she is legit and can deliver I'm down. But I sure don't want to step into a pile of bullshit either.

Thanks for everyone in this community posting and keeping us hobbyist safe!Yeah, all sorts of alarms went off when he said he "couldn't do attachements" here on the site.

WhiteBeardII
06-08-20, 17:19
So this Rebecca thing struck me as odd, too, and after seeing this new thread I did some back checking on Mr. John. Dude gets around. Panama City, South Bend, Asheville. Anyway, what strikes me as particularly curious is that he is listed as a senior member, and always has the same number of posts - 55. I counted 12 in Panama City and at least 8 here in A'ville, but still his total is 55. I'm fairly new to the forum, but can why'all explain this to me?

MtnPanda
06-08-20, 21:22
So this Rebecca thing struck me as odd, too, and after seeing this new thread I did some back checking on Mr. John. Dude gets around. Panama City, South Bend, Asheville. Anyway, what strikes me as particularly curious is that he is listed as a senior member, and always has the same number of posts - 55. I counted 12 in Panama City and at least 8 here in A'ville, but still his total is 55. I'm fairly new to the forum, but can why'all explain this to me?Doesn't make sense to me. A majority of his posts from all of the cities is him asking about SW's and where he could pick some up at.

SmallChamp92
06-09-20, 07:20
Doesn't make sense to me. A majority of his posts from all of the cities is him asking about SW's and where he could pick some up at.Yeah, that is definitely LEO if you ask me.

Pnizzle814
06-09-20, 07:57
You don't think the local police does not know who is street walking and where? To have ads posted in several states the only law enforcement that would have jurisdiction would be a federal agency. It is more likely a bored fat guy living vicariously by the posts. Then a fat cop.

MtnPanda
06-09-20, 08:39
Yeah, that is definitely LEO if you ask me.That's what I'm thinking my man.

BudBowl2001
07-11-20, 07:48
Being retired, I travel alot. I look in cities and countries I am visiting. This board provides a ton of information. I have used it for finding pussy in central america, Fl NC SC WV OH NJ, CA Vegas AZ. So if a guy asks, don't just think hes a nut. I visit here, and used the board to find out about, hot stone, SFB cruise area, local girls, stuff in cherokee. Anyways, on my way to the area tonight, will drop off some intel later in the week. Happy mongering.

P.S. I miss the CL days. Found several ladies on there, who I used regularly while there hubbies watched. Thats the best. (Favorite was Suzaanne if anyone else did the same).

You don't think the local police does not know who is street walking and where? To have ads posted in several states the only law enforcement that would have jurisdiction would be a federal agency. It is more likely a bored fat guy living vicariously by the posts. Then a fat cop.

AvgJoe217
07-31-20, 11:06
I don't even want to make reviews or even read the page anymore due to this guys Crack fueled drama laden nonsense. Yes it's the same guy with 2 different accounts. His fixation with The one certain provider has gotten beyond old. Just my 2 cents.

Kitty Lover
07-31-20, 13:32
I don't even want to make reviews or even read the page anymore due to this guys Crack fueled drama laden nonsense. Yes it's the same guy with 2 different accounts. His fixation with The one certain provider has gotten beyond old. Just my 2 cents.Dude, you said it. And god forbid he ever PM's you. He PM'ed me and went on forever with random BS made up stories about her, numerous times a single day. I called him out on some BS and quoted one of his posts. I politely asked him not to PM me again.

NcSkiGuy6969
07-31-20, 14:03
I don't even want to make reviews or even read the page anymore due to this guys Crack fueled drama laden nonsense. Yes it's the same guy with 2 different accounts. His fixation with The one certain provider has gotten beyond old. Just my 2 cents.Agreed and just posted the same in the forums. Why won't the moderators just delete him.

RobbinHoodz
07-31-20, 15:57
I don't even want to make reviews or even read the page anymore due to this guys Crack fueled drama laden nonsense. Yes it's the same guy with 2 different accounts. His fixation with The one certain provider has gotten beyond old. Just my 2 cents.Yeah the obsession is just. Irritating. Like dude, fuck off or move on. We don't fucking care.

WhiteBeardII
07-31-20, 23:52
Dear Administrator. You threaten me for posting something similar, without malice on my part, and now you allow this?

P.S. Your Posting Guidelines mention nothing about my addressing you directly.

What in the fuck are you talking about? I don't ever threaten people, I inform them of what the consequences of their actions will be and let them decide what to do next.

A2

Joeblowjr
08-01-20, 06:45
Universities exist primarily to make a profit, not provide as education. Nut jobs pop up everywhere, spewing their twaddle. Forums like this exist primarily to make a profit, hence the connection between views / posts and advertising revenue. Moderators don't always follow their own rules.

Welcome to the Real World.

MD Bellamy
09-29-21, 08:11
What does. 4 mean? 40 or 140?4 = $40. I wish we could get away from this silliness. Who do we think we are fooling with these codes?

JustAsk9
09-30-21, 14:58
4 = $40. I wish we could get away from this silliness. Who do we think we are fooling with these codes?Hahaha exactly. It's so stupid.

WncbiDude
09-30-21, 23:19
Hahaha exactly. It's so stupid.Somewhere along the line people thought they couldn't be caught by uncle LE if they used codes. So you see people talking about "dreams" and variations of dollar values. It's all completely silly. Just like any code names for drugs. Everyone knows what this means and you have zero protection from silly code words.

FuzzyAvl
10-02-21, 11:39
4 = $40. I wish we could get away from this silliness. Who do we think we are fooling with these codes?Thanks MD. It truly make no sense. The period before the number (.40) is stupid.

Gigabyte40
12-15-23, 14:51
So I'm going to assume $180 for half an hour (9 x $20) and not $1. 2 or $20 meaning $120? She looks great from the neck down on stg though.

Side note. Can anyone explain to me the cryptic language everyone uses in here? I just find it funny LOL.Yes the abbreviations are kinda silly, seems like it developed over a long time as a way of being cryptic without really admitting that money is being exchanged for sex.

Instead of saying how much money to fuck her, you say how many roses for full service. Kinda funny.

Like if you use other language then you're not saying some illegal.

$ = $100.

$$ = $200.

$$$ = $300.

$$ 5 = $350 (get it?

There's a full page of abbreviations on the front page of this site.

GB40.

OBXMule
12-19-23, 23:27
Yes the abbreviations are kinda silly, seems like it developed over a long time as a way of being cryptic without really admitting that money is being exchanged for sex.

Instead of saying how much money to fuck her, you say how many roses for full service. Kinda funny.

Like if you use other language then you're not saying some illegal.

$ = $100.

$$ = $200.

$$$ = $300.

$$ 5 = $350 (get it?

There's a full page of abbreviations on the front page of this site.

GB40.Do you really have a dog in this hunt? It's been many many months since you've had any input associated to active participation of useful input based on the purpose of this forum. Nothing but comments & criticism based on your opinion from years past. Think about it! This forum isn't in place for your reading pleasure. It's to benefit an individual from backing himself in a corner unnecessarily. Sorry to call you out but be beneficial to the purpose or read & enjoy & keep your comments to yourself. Thank you.