PDA

View Full Version : Tinder-Snapchat / Instagram / KiK Girls

Pepperguy
06-07-20, 16:21
Gents after much research and tried and true efforts I have discovered the old school methods are dying out to be replaced by the Snapchat / Instagram / Kik Girls redirect method. Yes there are the commercial scammers redirecting you to "Private" girl Snapchat pages that offer lifetime membership for complete access including "meetups" if you are in their city. These are just hooks to get you to buy their membership of course. But if you look a little closer at some of the Tinder Profiles, particularly the ones that give you a KiK user profile, you'll find a girl who after just a little chatting and maybe picture trading will meet you in a car anywhere in any parking deck that is available.

Here's a couple good user names that are currently fishing in the Green Hills area:

Kik: jessiemaraa.

Kik: lailamya.

Remember to tell them you found there kik on their Tinder Profile. PM me with a screenshot if you get lucky!!

LocoSmitty
06-08-20, 07:55
Gents after much research and tried and true efforts I have discovered the old school methods are dying out to be replaced by the Snapchat / Instagram / Kik Girls redirect method. Yes there are the commercial scammers redirecting you to "Private" girl Snapchat pages that offer lifetime membership for complete access including "meetups" if you are in their city. These are just hooks to get you to buy their membership of course. But if you look a little closer at some of the Tinder Profiles, particularly the ones that give you a KiK user profile, you'll find a girl who after just a little chatting and maybe picture trading will meet you in a car anywhere in any parking deck that is available.

Here's a couple good user names that are currently fishing in the Green Hills area:

Kik: jessiemaraa.

Kik: lailamya.

Remember to tell them you found there kik on their Tinder Profile. PM me with a screenshot if you get lucky!!I couldn't find either one of the user names on KIK.

Pepperguy
06-09-20, 10:51
I couldn't find either one of the user names on KIK.If she thinks your not legit she will redirect you to a someone else's cam link.

Pepperguy
06-10-20, 00:06
This is all the same girl, she works out in the Green Hills, Franklin and Brentwood areas.

Happy Hunting.

ColdDownThere
06-10-20, 00:40
Aminakaia turned out to be a good looking young lady whose interest is in pushing cam shows from Waco, Texas.

If she thinks your not legit she will redirect you to a someone else's cam link.

LocoSmitty
06-12-20, 07:29
This is all the same girl, she works out in the Green Hills, Franklin and Brentwood areas.

Happy Hunting.Chatted via KIK with her last night. She wants a $50 cam show before she is willing to meet in person.

Pepperguy
06-12-20, 11:35
Aminakaia turned out to be a good looking young lady whose interest is in pushing cam shows from Waco, Texas.She will send out fake pics to begin with.

Pepperguy
06-18-20, 08:13
This girl will request a face pic, if she wants to meet you she will continue to talk, if she doesn't, she will send you to the am show link.

Pepperguy
06-18-20, 17:18
KiK: Skylarayla.

She will hook up if she like your pic.

Pepperguy
06-18-20, 19:31
Nicolekali.

Dom Draper
06-19-20, 10:59
So if you have had success with any of them, and they are looking to make more friends who are legit, can you simply share their actual contact details with some seniors here? .

Pepperguy
06-19-20, 12:50
So if you have had success with any of them, and they are looking to make more friends who are legit, can you simply share their actual contact details with some seniors here? .There is no contact except through KiK and then the Snapchat locator to meetup.

Dom Draper
06-21-20, 13:57
There is no contact except through KiK and then the Snapchat locator to meetup.So let's say you go through all this rigamaroll and finally get to meet in person. They won't give you a number to contact for future meetings? You have to do the whole process again, or then you're friends on these apps and that's how you stay in touch?

JeffThorsen
12-20-20, 07:15
It's very easy to get to know each other now. Of all the dating sites, I liked the chat, where there are many hot girls for all tastes.