PDA

View Full Version : In The Good Old SUMMER Time

Apache77
06-07-20, 10:57
Just saw Summer again and, as always, had a great time. As I've mentioned before she is a bit older but since I'm 74 that definitely isn't a problem. In addition, I've been seeing her for quite a while but I feel she does a good job of keeping in shape.

Pretty much UTR and doesn't advertise. Her number is 314 502 1143 and if you call and leave a message she will get back to you. In addition, I think that after you've had a conversation she will send some pics.

By the way, availability has been an issue at times but she has a new "regular" job and will have more time during the day open.

Barracuda4
06-09-20, 09:36
Good morning and thanks for sharing your review. Is this her:

https://bodyrubindex.com/large/stlouis/314-502-1143/3/188279?img=2

I'm in my late 60's and value the discretion and reliability that older women can deliver. Can you elaborate on the range of services and the general area and setting (e. G. , apartment) that she hosts in.

Thanks, 'Cuda.

Stl26
06-09-20, 22:33
Interested too.

OldMongrel
06-10-20, 09:39
Just saw Summer again and, as always, had a great time. As I've mentioned before she is a bit older but since I'm 74 that definitely isn't a problem. In addition, I've been seeing her for quite a while but I feel she does a good job of keeping in shape.

Pretty much UTR and doesn't advertise. Her number is 314 502 1143 and if you call and leave a message she will get back to you. In addition, I think that after you've had a conversation she will send some pics.

By the way, availability has been an issue at times but she has a new "regular" job and will have more time during the day open.Wanted to see her for years but never did it. Was it the "incredible massage" she advertised on BP? A while back I found her ad on RFT after a lot of searching. Always enjoyed her pictures and they were just a tease. This is all assuming she's the older blond I'm thinking of.

Anyone have her picture?

OldMongrel
06-10-20, 09:40
Good morning and thanks for sharing your review. Is this her:

https://bodyrubindex.com/large/stlouis/314-502-1143/3/188279?img=2

I'm in my late 60's and value the discretion and reliability that older women can deliver. Can you elaborate on the range of services and the general area and setting (e. G. , apartment) that she hosts in.

Thanks, 'Cuda.That's NOT the one I'm thinking of from BP.

Cvin2000
06-10-20, 09:51
That's NOT the one I'm thinking of from BP.Older pictures and a little heavier not much. But anyway that is her.

DonSpade
06-11-20, 06:38
Older pictures and a little heavier not much. But anyway that is herBooked a hour yesterday with Summer was well worth it she's not in her 20's but I like the maturity myself Was a good massage with mutual touch and a Happy ending I will be back hopefully weekly.

She is beautiful home was well kept area is very safe easy to talk to and set up a time.

She is in great shape.