View Full Version : Stupid Shit in Kalamazoo / SW MI

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

KalamazooPimp
04-23-20, 21:09
Legit? Who Knows right?

Where, if she / it's even real?

Also who knows, but I doubt it's here locally.

Location from the ad says- Ninth & Beatrice.

There is such an intersection in Kzoo, right off 94 exit 72/ Oshtemo.

But, there's also same streets in Detroit. & her contact ph # is AC 3x3.

Leads me to believe that its Fake / a Scam switchover, Or in Detroit.

Just a guess based on research.

Be Safe & Well, JJ.It's a hotel off 94 and the gloryhole is set up in the bathroom doorway.

Deff not the girl in the pics or even a girl at all!

It's a black trans girl.

Kinda sad really, was hoping it was the girl in the vids.

BobUp
04-24-20, 01:14
How did you make the determination that it was a black trans girl? Did you actually see her?

It's a hotel off 94 and the gloryhole is set up in the bathroom doorway.

Deff not the girl in the pics or even a girl at all!

It's a black trans girl.

Kinda sad really, was hoping it was the girl in the vids.

ChasinTail
04-25-20, 01:43
I seen her go in the room before I went in, and when I walked in the room there was nobody else in the room.But you knew it was a trans and went in room? So hope good looking trans. Ha.

KalamazooPimp
04-25-20, 21:29
But you knew it was a trans and went in room? So hope good looking trans. Ha.I didn't follow through with service, I guess I should have mentioned that in the original post. Not my cup of tea!

Lmfao.

ChasinTail
04-25-20, 21:39
I didn't follow through with service, I guess I should have mentioned that in the original post. Not my cup of tea!

Lmfao.Let me get this straight, you seen a black tranny go into a hotel room you were there for a gloryhole experience, you go into hotel room how you got in no one knows, when you get into room the person is gone and there is a hole in bathroom door? Just curious how your posting is going, it get's better every response, I don't care really. I would never do a gloryhole, for fact something or someone hiding something. You prolly do cash app deposits too ha.

KalamazooPimp
04-25-20, 22:30
Let me get this straight, you seen a black tranny go into a hotel room you were there for a gloryhole experience, you go into hotel room how you got in no one knows, when you get into room the person is gone and there is a hole in bathroom door? Just curious how your posting is going, it get's better every response, I don't care really. I would never do a gloryhole, for fact something or someone hiding something. You prolly do cash app deposits too ha.Let me explain this for the only slow person in the thread.

The door was propped open with the metal security latch that is located towards the top of the door, and the gloryhole was a black sheet that was hung up in the doorway of the bathroom.

Are you on here to play 20 questions or just a game player in general? Sounds to me like you have nothing better to do with your life then sit and question everyone's experiences just to try to get a rise out of someone am I right? Take that nonsense somewhere else.

If you need more information then by all means tofft and report back. This website is for sharing information not bickering like a little school girl until then move on TROLL.

ChasinTail
04-28-20, 09:31
Let me explain this for the only slow person in the thread.

The door was propped open with the metal security latch that is located towards the top of the door, and the gloryhole was a black sheet that was hung up in the doorway of the bathroom.

Are you on here to play 20 questions or just a game player in general? Sounds to me like you have nothing better to do with your life then sit and question everyone's experiences just to try to get a rise out of someone am I right? Take that nonsense somewhere else.

If you need more information then by all means tofft and report back. This website is for sharing information not bickering like a little school girl until then move on TROLL.Dude you admitted to following a black tranny into a hotel room, what's wrong with questioning you? Sorry to offend you or show your true colors, there are other boards for your fetishes, take chill pill little man.

KalamazooPimp
04-28-20, 20:23
Dude you admitted to following a black tranny into a hotel room, what's wrong with questioning you? Sorry to offend you or show your true colors, there are other boards for your fetishes, take chill pill little man.Move on troll.

Charlie441
04-30-20, 00:12
Let me explain this for the only slow person in the thread.

If you need more information then by all means tofft and report back. This website is for sharing information not bickering like a little school girl until then move on TROLL.Correct me where I'm wrong on the story.

You saw what looked like a Black Tranny walk into the hotel room, which I'm assuming you were from afar and not right behind him / her. You saw the person go into the room, from down the hallway, basically.

You continue to walk down toward the hotel room, and go up to the door. It was open by the metal latch, folded inside-out, to allow anyone to open the door.

You open the door, and walk in. Nobody in the main (hotel) room.

But the door to the bathroom had a black sheet covering it, with a hole cut in the middle.

You figured you could slip your jimmy in there to get a sucky-sucky, but from what you saw from down the hallway prior, you didn't want to do that, as it seemed like a Black Tranny.

At this point did you say anything? Like, "Hi, umm, are you a tranny?" or "Sorry, not my cup of tea. " Did they say anything? Did they say anything when you walked into the hotel room initially, hearing you or by you saying "hello?

I ask because I'm thinking what I would have done. Knowing that there very well may be a 'catch' to this whole glory-hole thing, if I saw what appeared to be a Tranny walking in, I'd just walk the other way, back to outside. IF I did anyway, maybe due to hearing what could be other female voices in the room or some other thing that stuck out, I would have asked about the situation if stepping in, I dunno.

KalamazooPimp
04-30-20, 08:46
Correct me where I'm wrong on the story.

You saw what looked like a Black Tranny walk into the hotel room, which I'm assuming you were from afar and not right behind him / her. You saw the person go into the room, from down the hallway, basically.

You continue to walk down toward the hotel room, and go up to the door. It was open by the metal latch, folded inside-out, to allow anyone to open the door.

But the door to the bathroom had a black sheet covering it, with a hole cut in the middle.

You figured you could slip your jimmy in there to get a sucky-sucky, but from what you saw from down the hallway prior, you didn't want to do that, as it seemed like a Black Tranny.

At this point did you say anything? Like, "Hi, umm, are you a tranny?" or "Sorry, not my cup of tea. " Did they say anything? Did they say anything when you walked into the hotel room initially, hearing you or by you saying "hello?

I ask because I'm thinking what I would have done. Knowing that there very well may be a 'catch' to this whole glory-hole thing, if I saw what appeared to be a Tranny walking in, I'd just walk the other way, back to outside. IF I did anyway, maybe due to hearing what could be other female voices in the room or some other thing that stuck out, I would have asked about the situation if stepping in, I dunno.That's correct, when I opened the door I heard the voice say. Hello and I replied with a hello, I then glanced toward the 2 beds and main room was empty. I then here the voice say, slip the money in the hole and then put your cock through, the voice did not sound natural female so I replied with, ummmm I'm going to pass thanks anyways and I walked out.

ChasinTail
04-30-20, 09:28
Correct me where I'm wrong on the story.

I ask because I'm thinking what I would have done. Knowing that there very well may be a 'catch' to this whole glory-hole thing, if I saw what appeared to be a Tranny walking in, I'd just walk the other way, back to outside. IF I did anyway, maybe due to hearing what could be other female voices in the room or some other thing that stuck out, I would have asked about the situation if stepping in, I dunno.Funny dude got mad at me basically called me stupid troll when I asked similar questions. I think he followed a black tranny in room he knew what going on did dirty deed and felt guilty so puts his hidden fantasy here get off chest. Just stupid troll observation ha.

KalamazooPimp
04-30-20, 20:07
Funny dude got mad at me basically called me stupid troll when I asked similar questions. I think he followed a black tranny in room he knew what going on did dirty deed and felt guilty so puts his hidden fantasy here get off chest. Just stupid troll observation ha.What's funny is your the one that just can't let it go!

Instead of talking trash on here maybe you should contribute.

Some useful information and tofft and post about it.

90% of all your post and activities is you trash talking other members.

Now quit eating up the whole message board with nonsense.

RollinStone787
05-01-20, 04:31
What's funny is your the one that just can't let it go!

Instead of talking trash on here maybe you should contribute.

Some useful information and tofft and post about it.

90% of all your post and activities is you trash talking other members.

Now quit eating up the whole message board with nonsense.Guys, how the hell are we still on this?

KalamazooPimp
05-01-20, 15:44
Guys, how the hell are we still on this?100 percent agree 👍.

BobUp
05-03-20, 10:23
Stupid Shit in Kalamazoo / SW MI.

Thread Starter.

IrishGuy77
05-30-20, 17:49
Was just looking at her pictures and noticed it looks like she has a flat butt, either that or the pic is messing with us!

KZooTravler
05-30-20, 18:59
No I thought it was kind of round I was a fan.

Was just looking at her pictures and noticed it looks like she has a flat butt, either that or the pic is messing with us!

PeterPlay
05-30-20, 22:01
Was just looking at her pictures and noticed it looks like she has a flat butt, either that or the pic is messing with us!Angie does not have a flat butt, at least not last week when the view was quite good!

IrishGuy77
05-31-20, 00:57
Angie does not have a flat butt, at least not last week when the view was quite good!She needs a better pic then! That one makes it look flat.

MikeJR
11-09-22, 08:26
Was just looking at her pictures and noticed it looks like she has a flat butt, either that or the pic is messing with us!She does Not have a flat butt. Maybe bad angle on the picture but in person no.

Johnwb7
11-12-22, 07:20
This is in Christina's latest ad's. She is complaining about being ripped off. Got to love karma.

SO I TRIED TO GIVE (SOME) OF YOU FELLAS THE BENIFIT OF THE DOUBT BY NOT REQUESTING DONATIONS UPFRONT IN PERSON ONCE WE MEET. TO MAKE YOU MORE COMFORTABLE & AT EASE. BUT I can't DO THAT ANYMORE I HAVE BEEN ROBBED 5 TIMES IN THE LAST 4 MONTHS. & I'm OVER IT! MY NEW RULE IS DONATIONS ONCE WE MEET THANK YOU. LOVE CHRISTINA.

MikeJR
11-14-22, 12:17
This is in Christina's latest ad's. She is complaining about being ripped off. Got to love karma.

SO I TRIED TO GIVE (SOME) OF YOU FELLAS THE BENIFIT OF THE DOUBT BY NOT REQUESTING DONATIONS UPFRONT IN PERSON ONCE WE MEET. TO MAKE YOU MORE COMFORTABLE & AT EASE. BUT I can't DO THAT ANYMORE I HAVE BEEN ROBBED 5 TIMES IN THE LAST 4 MONTHS. & I'm OVER IT! MY NEW RULE IS DONATIONS ONCE WE MEET THANK YOU. LOVE CHRISTINA.And? People do make mistakes. Christina wanted me to post this for the few people who continue to bash her.

I won't I got you! By the way, don't listen to these fools on USA there has been these few individuals that keep talking shit about my past that happened 4 years ago! Oh I have offered to make it up to them. I think maybe one showed up again since my Cash and dash days I obviously been getting good reviews by a few individuals who even know about the USA website and every time I get a good review someone on the site has to comment or reply something negative or saying that the review is probably typed by me and not a real person! Thank you to the people who do great reviews about me / talk nicely of me! (You're appreciated & noticed more than you think!) I don't have a USAsexguise account but I do go on there from here and there to see if anyone posted any surprising reviews about me and to see what's being said about me. It saddens me that you can talk so mean and say things that are no longer being done by a provider like me who tires to be & look like what every guy wants physically and emotionally. I've changed sooooo much and have gone thru so many changes in "4" years. Mentally & emotionally both bad & good. I'm not really worried about these weird individuals because I get that bag. $ I've met so many nice & amazing personalities / human beings and again y'all know who you are. I'm not going to go back and fourth I've said what I said and I'm leaving it at that. Have a lovely day! Christina.

SlyGuy12
11-14-22, 18:26
And? People do make mistakes. Christina wanted me to post this for the few people who continue to bash her.

I won't I got you! By the way, don't listen to these fools on USA there has been these few individuals that keep talking shit about my past that happened 4 years ago! Oh I have offered to make it up to them. I think maybe one showed up again since my Cash and dash days I obviously been getting good reviews by a few individuals who even know about the USA website and every time I get a good review someone on the site has to comment or reply something negative or saying that the review is probably typed by me and not a real person! Thank you to the people who do great reviews about me / talk nicely of me! (You're appreciated & noticed more than you think!) I don't have a USAsexguise account but I do go on there from here and there to see if anyone posted any surprising reviews about me and to see what's being said about me. It saddens me that you can talk so mean and say things that are no longer being done by a provider like me who tires to be & look like what every guy wants physically and emotionally. I've changed sooooo much and have gone thru so many changes in "4" years. Mentally & emotionally both bad & good. I'm not really worried about these weird individuals because I get that bag. $ I've met so many nice & amazing personalities / human beings and again y'all know who you are. I'm not going to go back and fourth I've said what I said and I'm leaving it at that. Have a lovely day! Christina.I'm probably the one she referred to as giving her another chance. She did make up the time from when she dashed me. She is a good looking girl, and I would probably see her again if she lowered her rate a little.

ChastD1959
11-14-22, 22:19
I'm probably the one she referred to as giving her another chance. She did make up the time from when she dashed me. She is a good looking girl, and I would probably see her again if she lowered her rate a little.I agree with Sly. She's very upfront about acknowledging her past mistakes and attempts to make it right. It should be a non-issue until someone says that she's ripped them off recently. I've had one date with her, and enjoyed it very much. I had every intention of seeing her again, until she raised her rates. For that price, she should be providing a nice in-call. That's just too much for a car date or to have to pay for a room or hot tub on top of it.

JJLetsPlay
11-16-22, 18:20
I'm probably the one she referred to as giving her another chance. She did make up the time from when she dashed me. She is a good looking girl, and I would probably see her again if she lowered her rate a little.Benefit of the Doubt Given.

I was a Lucky one (then) To Have Her Ghost Me During Her "prior, ancient Bad old Days".

That made me Never Schedule Again while C&D Reports.

Agree tho, Would have Seen Her If Not For Her high Rate, Once She Got herself Together.

Esp for mostly "car dates".

Just my 2 cents.

Be Safe & Careful.

JJ / Jimmy.

MikeJR
12-01-22, 07:24
I agree with Sly. She's very upfront about acknowledging her past mistakes and attempts to make it right. It should be a non-issue until someone says that she's ripped them off recently. I've had one date with her, and enjoyed it very much. I had every intention of seeing her again, until she raised her rates. For that price, she should be providing a nice in-call. That's just too much for a car date or to have to pay for a room or hot tub on top of it.I agree on the incall part. I wish she had a incall location. But everyone's situation is different! We all need to accept a providers circumstance and try to work with it if wanted. Rates are high but she is honestly the best looking and real provider out here. (IMO) Hopefully she will have incall soon like she says! On that note. We all need to leave the past in the past and focus on the present.

Merlot69
04-21-23, 10:45
I agree on the incall part. I wish she had a incall location. But everyone's situation is different! We all need to accept a providers circumstance and try to work with it if wanted. Rates are high but she is honestly the best looking and real provider out here. (IMO) Hopefully she will have incall soon like she says! On that note. We all need to leave the past in the past and focus on the present.Got to remember little woman demand more money forget the past.