PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 14:10
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

DirtyDoneDave
07-02-03, 02:33
Was in Guam several times in the past three months. There is a lady named Yu Ri, she is chinese, she is about 32 years old. I found her walking near planet hollywood, she speaks little english, but she gives it up anywhere you want it, I had to get her comfortable with anal using my fingers, but after she accepted the fingers it was a piece of cake doing her hard their. Her personality is a 10, her looks, a 9, her technics a 10, and the sessions are 3 hours long for only 80 bucks.

Nikuman
07-03-03, 10:15
Hi! I am Japanese scuba diving boy!!!!! I am in Guam in August and I want to go to nice bordello.
I speak nice English (Thank You Nova Yokohama!!!!!)

If you know a place with lovely shave girls, please give me a posting!

If you come to Japan I can show you Japanese soapland (japanese style bordello)

I am excited for your replying,

N

Hawaii Man
07-22-03, 14:34
I have been going to Guam about every 6 weeks and I have been looking for some action other than the "Hong Kong MP".

Dirtydonedave, are you willing to share the contact number for Yu Ri. I think my travels to Guam would be much nicer if I could meet up with this fine lady. You can e-mail me at hawaiiiman2003@hotmail.com

DirtyDoneDave
08-02-03, 03:18
In response to the Guy asking about Yu Ri, I have long since got rid of her number, but if you hang around planet hollywood, outside up the street where there are some palm trees she hangs out sometimes if the clientel is slow. She opened her own business and I doubt she is doing the street seen anymore, but she was awesome.

Country John
11-06-03, 14:11
Visited Guam in June '03 for a week. Not much posting on this location so I thought to update it as best I can. The situation there is very much tweaked to touists and Military.

First let me say that anyone who travels to Guam MUST visit Asam Beach and the other locations where our military landed and liberated this island. We lost a lot of our men here. Pay your respects by giving these brave souls a moment of your time. I vistied the WWII exhibits and stolled the beaches. You can feel the lingering spirits - a very very spiritual place.

Now down to business. You have your standard variety hostess bars and strip joints and massage shops. The game is to separate you from your money -period. You might get laid in the process but it's gonna cost you. All you have to do is be prepared to spend the money and you won't (or at leat shouldn't) be disappointed. Where you go will determine how much you spend. (Man, this is easy.)

Remembering that you are a LONG WAY from home (Mainland USA), things are going to cost more etc.

The girls at the strip joints rotate in about every 90 days from Mainland USA and Hawaii although VERY few Hawaiian ladies end up in Guam. There are mostly Korean ladies working the AMPs and Karaoke bars. Club Chicago and Hollywood are mostly whites. They are all business, take your pick, do your thing and they are right back in the tank.

The strip joints are machines and they are experts at spotting who is going to spend and who is a "lookie loo" so you need to know what you are doing if you are expecting results, otherwise they will grind on you and it could end up costing a fair buck before you even get to the back room (assuming you make it that far).

Remember: they know what you are all about and what you are looking for. They are ahead of the game so be on top of yours.

Hong Kong Massage gave the best service (although not FS) for the money. 50 + 50 for HJTC. They also will come to your hotel for a few bucks more. Impersonal and all business. Better to do yourself. ("Hurry up OK you cum soon OK?") My first visit was 1/2 hour massage. No shower. Korean lady about 35-40, not bad looking. Tried the roaming hand thing and got brushed off "you not good for me me not good for you" was the comment after asking for FS. After the flip had to ask for happy ending which is not entirely unusual, very little hint or suggesting during massage.
One of the girls (Lita) came out as I was leaving. Regretted not looking at the girs before hand. Told her I will call her to the hotel later in the week.

When I called her to the hotel a DIFFERENT GIRL SHOWED UP!! Really pissed me off. Wouldn't do FS, no BJ no nothing except HJTC. Told her to forget it and asked her to leave.

The best place I found was a little club called Club De La Amour located in an old building at the top of Marine Drive. It's your classic hostess bar staffed by Viets and Koreans. It's a Karaoke bar with private rooms.

The game is, you go in, you get grabbed by a 5 or 7 and the first thing they want is a $20.00 glass of coke. When they get it, they are all over you (and immediately want another "drink"). You will drop at least $40.00 but insist that the girl drink what you are drinking if you are going to buy (Lube it or lose it). You can also opt not to buy and let them play as I am sure more experienced members would.

Once you are happy with the girl, tell her you want to take her to your hotel. These girls are independent contractors. Mine was a very sweet Korean girl who said her name was "Jung." (Great body, little firm and bouncy titties.) She came back to the hotel after one drink and we had a great time BBBJTC and FS for $100.00. A real GFE. I spent almost 2 hours with her at the bar joking and singing etc so we warmed up to each other nicely, spent several hours at the hotel.

She told me to wait outside in my car and she told the other girls she was going home for the night (probably to avoid paying a bar fine etc.) and I think she did this because we got along so well and it was late anyway - it could have been very expensive so I feel like I lucked out.

The BEST TIME to hit this place is on a Tuesday or a Wednesday when it is slow. I arrived at about 1AM and I could tell it was a slow evening.

The thing to keep in mind is that the sex buisness on Guam is very much a production line level business. Money is tight especially during off seasons and early in the week is the best time to hit the lower profile places. Stay away from the AMPs unless you're looking for that sort of thing.

Hollywood Girls is an interesting place. I parked in the dirt lot behind the place where you can see most of the goings on. Guys go in the front, within 5 minutes they are going up the back stairs, after another 5 minutes they come running out the front and cross the street to the ATM machine then back into the front, up the back stairs and after about 15 minutes they come back out the front door and stroll down the street. This goes on ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT. You really get the picture when you watch this for a while. At least they are always happy to see you.

They have a barker out front (as most do) and he gets a tip every time someone enters with HIS flyer.

Didn't see much in the SW department despite previous posts. There were some strange things happening in the early hours though, I saw one half naked korean girl trailing three military types down Marine Drive at about 1:30AM - very strange.

Enough for now - send a message if you have a question.

Country John

Hapaman
11-20-03, 08:16
I travel to Guam for business frequently.

County John, where is this Club de La Amour? Is it near the Air Force base? I never heard of it. I woudn't mind checking it out on my next trip if I can figure out where it is.

No FS at Hong Kong? Been there a few time and was always able to get FS. I always ask for Lita when I go there. HK charges $50 for 1/2 hour and $100 for a full hour. They charge a premium if you're a Japanese tourist I hear. Lita treats you much better if you get the $100. Unfortunately, she wasn't there on my last trip. One of the girls told me that she and the mama-san got into a fight and she's gone and won't be coming back. The rest of the remaining girls are Koreans. Other thanHK, rest of the AMPs are not worth it.

As for SW, I was told they're mostly TVs. Not worth it.

There are a lot of great looking babes working the karaoke clubs in Tumon. The best is Cest la Vie. Mostly Viet Namese girls. Some 10s there. But, you pay through the nose. I was told you can buy a bottle of champagne for $500 and take the girl with you. I didn't try myself.

amateur
11-25-03, 12:02
I will be visiting Guam in December for a few days of business meetings. Can anyone tell me where the best and reasonably price hotel is and whether some action can be had at that hotel? What about massage parlors, etc.? Thanks for help in advance.

Country John
11-25-03, 12:55
Hapaman:

Glad to hear you fot FS at Hong Kong. Guess I wasn't her type! I pushed for FS but it was a NOGO.

Sorry to hear Lita is gone - man what a fine looking lady.

Club De LaMour is located on the South East corner of Marine Drive and Route 4.

Drive East on Marine Drive, go up the hill, pass the strip joints and cross over route 4, the club is on the right side of the street in a white building. It has a skanky bar on one end, a convenience store in the center and the Club on the other end. You have to look for it mate.

It's a shark pool. Go early in the week and about mid-evening. Try to hook up with "Jung," a Korean girl. Keep an eye on the drinks - very expensive. You sound like you know your way around so you should have fun.

Enjoy the Island. Some people think it's a dump. I loved the place, the Micronesa Mall, Chamorro Indians etc. A lot of history. Don't forget to stop for a moment of silence at Asam Beach in rememberance of our brothers who died there and of all veterans and active servicemen and women.

I also loved Jung. Man, what a time.

Be Safe and BE NICE
Country John

Hapaman
11-28-03, 07:12
Country John,

I'm back in Guam and holy cow so are 5,000 navy sailors from the Kitty Hawk which is currently in Guam for liberty. With all these young sailors on island, I think I'll just stay in my hotel room.

I think I know where Lamour is. There's a Club Lamour on Hotel Road or officially San Vitores St. (not on Marine Drive). Up the hill as you mention and pass the intersection where Outback is, there's a white two story building with a strip club upstairs on the northern side of the building a convenience store downstairs in the middle and Club Lamour upstairs on the south side of the building. It's across the street from the Westin and next to the building with Outback Steakhouse. Did I find the place?

I checked it out and there were only two Koreans working there. They said there are no other girls. The mama-san also said she recently bought the place so perhaps I was at the right place but Jung is gone after the new mama-san bought the place. The place kinda sucked. I spent about $100 on drinks and got nothing.

There can't be two La Mours on Guam? Bummer.

I did check out Asan (spelled with a n) Beach. Also, there's a lookout overlooking Asan Beach on Nimitz Hill with pictures of where the Marines landed when Guam was invaded and ulimately liberated. I agree with you Country John that it is very spiritual. Guam was the only US territory that was occupied by the enemy in the history of the US.

Amatuer,

There are some inexpensive hotels off of Tumon. Unfortunately, no action at these or any hotels in Guam. Country John's previous post describes the scene on Guam very well.

As the locals here say "hafa adai."

Country John
12-12-03, 14:53
Hapaman, you found the place but it sounds like to got hit hard for the 100 and no service. Interesting the place has a new owner. Too bad Jung is gone. Jeez - I still have her as one of my fondest memories.

5000 horny sailors - what must that be like? Guam PD will have their hands full that's for sure.

Did you get down to the Chamorro Village on Wednesday night?

Asam beach took a lot of my time the last day or so. I went there out of curiosity -to look at the torpedos, but when I walked around the beach and the hills to the south I just couldn't leave - spent amost an entire day there just listening to the sounds and imagining what it must have been like for our brothers who landed there. It had quite an emotional impact on me. I took a film can full of sand from the beach back home to California as a keep-sake.

A short story: I met an older guy in California that flew a bomber over Asam beach on invasion day. We talked for about 2 hours and I was almost brought to tears. A very emotional thing for me.

God bless America and may these good men rest in eternal peace.

Now back to mongering -

Be Safe and BE NICE.
Country John

Blazer Fan
12-15-03, 21:43
As a businessman and fellow monger who spends much of my time in Guam, I strongly recommend that you avoid he Korean bars such as La Moure (Which recently was sold by a Vietnamese owner to the current Korean owner). Generally speaking it will take quite a bit of your money to get anywhere with the Koreans. Although all of the Karaoke bars on Guam are trying to part a fool with their money (and many suckers do just that), you can find a gem sometimes. I try to stay away from the Tumon hotel area. The Japanese tourists and the way they waste their money drive the prices way too high, although the slump in the tourism indusrty has changed that a little.

I prefer the filipino bars myself. A couple that I like are Lylan's which is behind the Micronesia Mall next to the Mobil station and Alindog which is across from the mall on Rt. 16. They can get crowded with locals but they have a pretty nice selection of LBFM's. Just buy them a few drinks and either get them to go to the private rooms or take them out after the bar closes. Another bar that I like if The Wave on Marine drive across from the Toyota dealer. The girls are many different nationalities and can all be had for a price. There is a girls in there from Syria named Sirena that will do anything you want. I've even got a BBBJTC in a booth in the corner. She isn't the best looking gal, and has been rode hard, but is very easy to be had.

If you like the strip clubs, I prefer Club Texas in Anigua. It's a dive, but all of the dancers will go to the private room for a little extra fun for as little as $50. But YMMV.

amateur
01-09-04, 14:01
Looks like I may be visiting Hagatna, Guam sometime soon this month. Where are some good places to have kinky fun in Guam? Are there some good and clean hotels in Guam? Where is Hagatna from the playground, etc.? Thanks.

Blazer Fan
01-09-04, 19:43
Amateur,

Good luck with your trip to Guam. I spend about 2/3 of my time there on business myself.

As far as hotels go, there are some very nice hotels on Tumon Bar which is the main tourist area. My favorites are the Hyatt, Hilton, and Westin. There is also a Marriott and Holiday Inn along with many other large resort ype properties in the area. Tumon is a resort area for mainly the Japananese. Somewhat like Hawaii only on a much smaller scale. The prices have come down over the last couple of years due to the slow asian economy which has caused the the Japs from not spending their dollars so foolishly.

In the Tumon area are many Karaoke Bars, and Strip Clubs. In both cases they are staffed by women who are trying to get into your pocket as much as you are trying to get into their panties. They will hustle you for $20 drinks and will ignore you if you don't buy them any. You can get most of the girls to go to the private rooms with you for as little $50, and what you get in return will vary. I have found that to get at least a BBBJTC will cost an average of $100 with few girls doing anything more without meeting at your hotel later. If they think you're a big spender you can buy just about anything you want. I try to hook up with Vietnamese or Filipino women. Quite frankly they can be bought a little easier. The Koreans will take a little more money to score with and you have to put up with their stinky Kimchee breath.

You can also leave the Tumon area by car and go up the hill to Tamuning where more bars are located. The farther you get away from Tumon, the cheaper things become because very few tourists have rental cars. One of my favorites is The Wave, across from the Toyota dealership on Marine Drive. Tell Lisa, the owner that Randy sent you. She'll hook you up with some girls. It won't be free, but is usually cheaper than the clubs in Tumon. Attached is a photo of a filipina that I dated from there.

If you want a sleazy strip club, try Club Texas in Anigua. It's kind of a dive, but the girls are pretty slutty and I've never failed to get one to go to the private room for a little fun. Expect to pay at least $100 though. Not cheap, but a sure bet. Just avoid the SW's outside of the club. Most are TV's or TS's. You might get a $20 BJ, but it probably has a dick too.

There are also AMPS on Guam. The ones in Agana and Aniqua such as Hong Kong, Memories, Japan, etc. are nothing more than brothels. Staffed my mostly older Koreans, FS will cost $100/hr. They're ok for a quick, no hassle time. In the Tumom area are many Chinese Shiatsu massage places staffed by Chinese girls. I've tried a few and never got anything more than a HJ on my first visit. They try to be pretty legit, but I've got several of the girls to come to my room later for some overtime work. The massages can be pretty good and I've had a couple of real nice girls come to my room later. But others are strictly legit, or so it seems. As usual YMMV. I like Grace Massage across from the Bank of Guam and next to the Holiday Inn. Grace is chinese, not the best looking girl but takes good care of her regulars. Expect to pay $40 for a 1hr massage plus tips.

Hope this helps a little. PM me if you need any more info. Also please share your experience with all of us when you get back.

amateur
01-13-04, 18:53
Blazer Fan, thanks. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced and clean hotel in Hagatna, Guam? I am visiting next week for a few days. Plus, where are good places for fun other than the one described below by Blazer Fan. Thanks.

Blazer Fan
01-13-04, 20:16
I recommend the Guam Airport Hotel on Marine Drive between the Airport and Tumon Bay. (Don't confuse it with the Airport Maiana Hotel which is the first hotel down the hill from the airport and is a total dump.)

The Guam Airport Hotel has studio, one and two bedroom units each with a kitchen. It's not fancy, but is clean, safe, and the prices run around 80 per night for a one bedroom. The nicer hotels in Tumon will cost you around $150 per night. I stay there on my longer visits. The phone is (671)649-8402. Eithe call for pickup from the airport, or if you are driving turn right when leaving the airport lot, go down the hill to Marine drive and turn right. The hotel is on your left less than 1/4 mile. You'll have to go past it and make a u-turn to get back to it.

Enjoy your time in the biggest welfare country there is.

amateur
01-14-04, 18:23
How far is the airport from Hagatna, Guam? How far is Tumon from Hagatna? Since I have meetings in Hagatna, where should I book a hotel to stay at Tumon, Hagatna, or Agana? Thanks inadvance for any info.

Mookman
01-14-04, 19:22
Amatuer,
Guam is small, it doesn't matter where you stay, it's all literally 5 minutes away. Only the older hotels are in Hagatna and there is little night life since it is more of the business district. I would stay in any of the hotels in Tumon, if you want to go cheaper try Imperial Hotel which is more of a budget place. The Airport is 5 min away too from Tumon and everywhere else unless you are going to the less inhabitated side of the island. The taxi charge crazy amounts because of this, I live 2.5 miles from the airport and I pay $20 to get home. But that's the normal, legal rate in Guam since everything is together.

Some to the massage parlors have old girls but there is only one that has young beauties, all Korean, I won't post here because I don't want the whole Naval fleet to go there but if you posted previously in this forum, just PM me and I will let you know.

Midnight Runner
02-08-04, 08:18
I had initially posted under a different handle (Marlboro02) but for some reason ended up losing my passwords for here and the e-mail account that it was to so here I am with a new one.

I see there has been a lot of postings since I did my post last year. Much of what I had posted before and what other is pretty much on the money.

Unfortunately all that is here are the massage places, the TV's/TS's, and the few nasty SW's. For a place that's supposedly very sexually liberated I am not seeing much action here.

On occasion you might be able to hit up a local bar and pick up a local or filipina girl but it seems to be more rare than anything else. Wish I could be more positive but either I am not having much luck or there is not much to be had out here.

Anyone else have any info on the local/filipina ladies out here I would love to hear.

Mookman
06-03-04, 16:38
If there are anybody in Guam, send me a PM, anytime, I'll be stuck here for awhile.

Just the standard old massage parlors, nothing else much here.

Mook

Sandie Gomm
06-29-04, 03:38
Had a great time recently in Guam. It rained for two days straight, but let up on the third. Took a chance and headed out to Hong Kong Massage, where I saw Jun and a younger friend. Great experience, and (I thought) well worth the $2 for both. Kind of a nice contrast between Jun's heavy rack and her younger partner's slim, shaved body. I'll be back. I know a lot of folks wouldn't want to pay that much, but I think I got my money's worth. Unhurried, a doube GFE.

Cheers. Keep it safe and sane.

Peskadot
07-14-04, 02:17
Had a two fer at Ichi Bang Massage. Decent young Korean chicks. 1.6 for an hour. All covered, alright GFE. Would repeat.

Peskadot

Wild Mustang
08-05-04, 01:03
I'm going to be coming to Guam to work at Andersen AFB begining the end of this month; would like to get with any mongers here in Guam sometime for the guided tour is there's one available. Also an acquaintance of mine will start working at Hong Kong around the beginning of next week. Her name was Mimi in NCal and if you see her say hi from Dave. She gives an excellant massage (very hard).

Midnight Runner
08-15-04, 00:10
Well folks the scene out here is bad. There seems to be next to nothing out here for the average monger on Guam.

The SW scene is practically dead. There are one or two here and there but they are rarely out. Everything else is a lady-boy and they are all out by Club Texas.

The AMP's have all gone Korean. Fun at first but it get old after awhile dealing with people that try to hussle you. Sure, hussling is part of the game but it would be nice once in awhile to bargin with a local, filipina or white girl. As it is right now there are three AMP's that are all owned by the same people so the girls will rotate around there. And like I said they are Korean, a few Chinese or Thai but they tend to be older. No local girls, filipinas, or even white girls.

The strip joints have died out a bit as well. I remember less then a year ago one might be able to get BBJ or even FS for anywhere from $50 to $100 private show. Now you would be lucky to get a HJ.

That's all from this end. Hopefully there will be some better news in the future.

beon_confined
08-21-04, 03:44
Guam's AMPs are cheap compared to the US. For the 1/2 hour entrance fee, I received FS with tips ranging from $.00 to $.10! I was also offered a threesome but I did not partake. I visited the AMPs on Marine Drive -- Hong Kong, Ichibang, and Memories. The most memorable was a K-gal from HK allowing two pops. Otherwise, little massage was offered, no table showers or asian -- extras I miss from my experience in Honolulu.

Other than that, I got a lengthy HJ and quickie BBBJ in CT. Otherwise, bring lots of dollar bills to grope dancers everywhere except the cookie. (I wish there was lap dancing due to the high contact at the tip rail.) Strippers only hustled me to buy them a drink vice repeating "wanna dance?" -- Oh, how I miss that question.

tjoe2002
10-02-04, 10:51
I recently visited Guam and made the rounds of the usual strip clubs, etc. My favorite of those was Vikings, but watch out for the $20 hostess drinks. I didnt try any of the AMPs but did call a massage service listed in the phone book with a prominent ad offering out call. Within 20 minutes a 22 year old Korean girl was at my doorstep. She was as cute as a button and gave a real GFE.

Chitrapa
10-02-04, 20:37
Lucy at Memories gave me the ride of my life! She's a 27 year old Korean girl from Busan. Suggestion: the nicer you are to her the better service you'll receive. We fuck (4) times and the last two were started by her!

Sandie Gomm
10-07-04, 03:16
Just back from a week in Guam. Almost all work and no play. I did manage to visit a newer AMP called Venus, right next to Ichibang and across the street from Memories.

Mama lined up about 7 young ladies and I spent a short time with one. 80 bucks well spent. Basic CBJ, missionary and doggie, but a fun short time.

The local economy is kind of depressed right now. One of my street hawker buds told me he'd gone about 6 days without lining up a client for the house. That's why bargains can still be had. Good hunting folks. Stay safe and sane.

Hawaii Man
10-07-04, 12:51
Well, it is good to see some activity on this board for Guam. I travel there quite a bit and find that the mongering is a little difficult if you want some action back at your hotel room.

I did want to ask the last poster about the Memories AMP. I think that there are two Memories on Marine Drive. I stopped in one of them once and the ladies were way too old for me. Which one of these did you have the good experience in?

I have been looking for a good place in Guam to hook up with some local Filipina and I just heard about a new bar in Tamuning called Angeles East, located at 109 Serenu. Has anyone been there yet to give us an update on this place?

Wasserratte
10-10-04, 07:05
I concur with the previously report: the cheapest mongering experience on Guam right now is the Venus. You can get a decent looking Korean gal (age in 20s) for short time (30 minutes) for only $50. Of course, the tip ranges from $0---$20 depending on the quality of service. Remember, your mileage will vary. The only draw back is that the Venus does not have a shower for the customers to use (either before or afterwards) and the rooms are small, hot, and have rock-hard beds. I suspect the "bed" I was on was probably a 4' x 8' plywood sheet that the management found on the side of the road and just threw a blanket over it. Even though they cost more, at least the Ichiban and Hong Kong Massage have showers, A/C, and more realistic beds. As is often the case in life, you get (laid) what you pay for.

Happy hunting!

Hawaii Man
11-05-04, 12:40
I was in the mood for a "quickie" last week when I was in Guam. I heard some good things about the Memories Massage next to BlockBusters on Marine Drive. I parked behind the massage building, walked around the right hand corner of the building and rang the buzzer next to the door. It was about 6pm. The door opened up and I was standing in front of a beautiful young Korean girl, maybe 24-25. She didn't say anything, didn't smile but kind of pushed me down the hall to one of the rooms. I'm kind of thinking that the attitude could be a bummer, but she is great looking, so what the hell. I'm only interested in the 1/2 hour short time for .5, I give her .6 and she is gone for maybe 10 minutes before she comes back into the room. She gives me my change, and I still haven't seen even the slightest smile or indication that she is interested. Well, I tell myself I am only there to f**k, and she is so good looking, so off come the clothes. She won't let me help her off with her clothes at all. Oh oh, could be trouble. I brought my own condoms because I didn't want to use the 1/4 inch thick rubber "gloves" that most of these places provide. She looked at me like I was crazy, waved me off and gave me a big frown. Oh oh, could be trouble. We are naked now, and she wants me to lay down on the rock hard platform where we will do the deed. She whips out a couple of REALLY COLD wet paper towels of some kind and wipes off my pecker, balls, stomach area and my chest. Nothing happening here that would even remotely begin to turn me on yet. Now she unrolls the "glove" and immediately puts it on my dick, which was kind of difficult because nothing had happened yet to get me hard enough other than she was beautiful to look at. And look at is all I got to do with this babe, I'll tell you. She works on me for maybe 3 minutes of a CBJ, with no technique or inspiration. She then gets off from in front of me quickly, lays down on the platform, spreads her legs and wants me to dive in. Now I don't know how to exactly describe this to you, but I really feel like she wants me to screw her without touching her. I really wanted to f**k somebody today, but with this attitude, the rolling eyes, can't touch her tits, can't touch her bush, I'm beginning to have second thoughts about the whole thing. I wanted to salvage something out of this, so I flipped her over to doggie, pounded away for a few minutes, and it was like pumping a robot. I figure I have to salvage something out of this, so I ask her to finish me off with a HJ. She removes the cover, lubes me up and proceeds with (can you believe it) one of the worst hand jobs I have ever had. I'm watching this girl do her thing, pumping away as fast as she can. She doesn't even have eye contact now, just pumping, pumping pumping. Obviously she wanted to be someplace else. I have been to other AMP's in my life, but I have never experienced such bad attitude or poor service. When we finally called it quits, cleaned up with a kleenex and walked down the hall, I made it a point to go behind the curtain and ask for Mama. I told her this was the worst, and she looked surprised. I went out to the car, and mama came out and asked if I was OK. I only told her no, and I won't be back. Knowing me, I am sure I will go back someday, but if the girl can't crack a smile or even remotely act interested, I'm moving on. Probably would help if I sprung for the 1 hour....but with this girl I think that 1 hour would just prolong the grief. I wish I could remember her name, but if you go to Memories Massage by the BlockBuster, just remember BUYER BEWARE! In my experience, Hong Kong girls give great service, but I never saw a girl there as pretty as the "no touchie" girl from Memories, so there is the trade off guys.

Happy Hunting.

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I appreciate the details in your report, but I know from experience that a lot of people find it very difficult to read a report that is written as one long block of text. It's kind of like trying to eat an entire steak in one bite.

I know how this happens: You're banging away at the keyboard, putting your thoughts into the report as fast as you can write them. However, if you could hit the return key every few sentences while you're writing, and thus break your report into smaller paragraphs, your report would be much easier to read, which would certainly be appreciated by your fellow Forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Midnight Runner
11-21-04, 23:12
Amazing how things have died down so much around here. The hunt has all but dried up around here. I'll try to break things down as best that I can.

Message Parlors

They are still around but they seem to be owned by just a few people these days. And all of them are full of Korean girls. You have Penny Message by Club Texas, Beauty Message by Club Cosmos, Memories II, Venus Message, and I Chi Bang Message all by Blockbuster in Tamuning and that is pretty much it. There was a Memories I but it looks like it is closed down for now.

You can get half hour for .5 and whole hour for 1. and you do get to look at the girls before you pick. But many of them are poor english speaking, pushy, and little to no GFE. I remember a time when there were white girls, hawaiian girls, and even some local girls in these places. These days I just don't think it is worth going to the parlors anymore.

Strip Joints

Still all over the place. In Tumon there is Foxy's, Tourist Night Club, and Fantasy World which I think are all owned by the same person. TNC and Fantasy World just had some renovations and changes in management. The girls are pushy on the drinks and forget about extras. Things there are not the same as they were a year ago.

Also in Tumon is Club USA. You can possibly get lucky here but it will cost you a bit.

Then there is Club Crazy Horse which is not too bad, Club Vikings, and Hollywood Entertainment. All have some good looking girls but again nothing to be had in the private room.

Club Cosmos in Agana is not bad. A lot of girl-girl action here and you might even get lucky in the private room but it takes a bit of drinks and talking.

Finally there is Club Texas. A lot depends on the girl and how much you are spending in the private rooms. Usually 1. will do the trick with a tip at the end.

Street Walkers

All there are these days are ladyboys. There is a set of sisters who look really worn and you know they are ladies because they do not over do their look but STAY AWAY from them. They will rob you in a moment. They are all located by Club Texas and the Marianas Hotel.

Other than that I am at a loss. It seems things have dried up. Hopefully someone else will have some better news in the future.

Zarkoff
12-10-04, 01:15
I see in the local paper there are other massage places listed. Are these all legit? Red Flower Therapeutic, Grace, Jindalae Therapeutic, Kiti, and Ling's China Shiatsu Center and Good Time Revival. Okay, I ad lib'ed a bit on the last one. Any word on what you can get? Thanks!

Peskadot
12-10-04, 02:11
Zarkoff

There all just a rub and a tug.

Peskadot