Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 12:00

Skiper
04-27-20, 08:46
Kaci A1 from a few older photo shoots.

RookieMonger
04-28-20, 21:21
Kaci A1 from a few older photo shoots.She's actually one of a few who's looks hasn't gone downhill over the years.

RookieMonger
05-04-20, 07:26
Kaci A1 from a few older photo shoots.Any Kaci sightings? Seems like she vanished a few weeks ago. I'm sure she'll reappear again soon. Maybe a temp Captain took her in?

Steeler
05-04-20, 13:48
Any Kaci sightings? Seems like she vanished a few weeks ago. I'm sure she'll reappear again soon. Maybe a temp Captain took her in?Saw her yesterday in a new red dress in the Nowatney area.

RookieMonger
05-04-20, 22:56
Saw her yesterday in a new red dress in the Nowatney area.Thanks for the update!!

Skiper
05-26-20, 08:03
I hear Kaci is back in Nowatney.

Skiper
05-26-20, 08:07
Kaci likes her job. I probably could write a review, but you know what she is all about. Just have fun.

LovesToParty
05-26-20, 09:41
Kaci likes her job. I probably could write a review, but you know what she is all about. Just have fun.Hey guys. Long time monger here, new to the Tampa area and might like to take the plunge with this one. Can someone clue me in as to where I might be likely to find her (or if she has digits). Also, what / where is nowatney? Can either post here or pm is fine. Thanks in advance.

Skiper
05-26-20, 17:25
Hey guys. Long time monger here, new to the Tampa area and might like to take the plunge with this one. Can someone clue me in as to where I might be likely to find her (or if she has digits). Also, what / where is nowatney? Can either post here or pm is fine. Thanks in advance.Kaci A1 can be found near 138th &15th, or in that general area, if she wants to be found. We call that neighborhood Nowatney. She sometimes has a phone but she seems to have trouble keeping a phone. If you find her and she gives you a number, pm me please.

Skiper
05-27-20, 20:19
Here are a few pictures from a while back.

Skiper
05-27-20, 20:26
Kaci Bossy. Anybody wants me to stop posting, just let me know.

Skiper
05-28-20, 08:39
A few old photos of Kaci.

DumpsterMan
05-28-20, 14:51
Picked up by her mean Hillsborough County Uncle last night with some candy on her.

$2000 gets her out of vacation, though. Pony up! .

Skiper
05-28-20, 20:25
Picked up by her mean Hillsborough County Uncle last night with some candy on her.

$2000 gets her out of vacation, though. Pony up! .I can pitch in $20.00 easy.

Cwd20
05-28-20, 20:42
I can pitch in $20.00 easy.No one put up $200 last time who's gonna put up $ 500 plus a title to there car.

LA1215
05-28-20, 21:00
... mean Hillsborough County Uncle last night ....
$2000 gets her out of vacation, though. Pony up! .As tempting as it may seem to some, I suggest that you check out her history. It is better to have your eyes wide open.
She is very good at completely avoiding going to her mean uncle's.

I like Kaci a lot, but she does NOT show up for court voluntarily. Any bail you post will most likely be forfeit.

Just some friendly neighborhood advice.

LA1215

MadMax67
05-28-20, 22:44

$2000 gets her out of vacation, though. Pony up! .I just looked it up and either I'm missing or they lowered the bond. Its says $500. I see on count. The last time she was in it was $2000.

RookieMonger
05-29-20, 00:46

$2000 gets her out of vacation, though. Pony up! .Damn, damn damn!

Imagine if she was in one of our cars and was pulled over. That's the chance we all take with these girls.

Skiper
05-29-20, 01:03
As tempting as it may seem to some, I suggest that you check out her history. It is better to have your eyes wide open.
She is very good at completely avoiding going to her mean uncle's.

I like Kaci a lot, but she does NOT show up for court voluntarily. Any bail you post will most likely be forfeit.

Just some friendly neighborhood advice.

LA1215So, I can't count on you for the other $495? Just kidding about starting a collection of course. I would never help out a worker in that way. But I did notice the amount dropped by $1,500. Which is good for her. As I recall her last visit was very very short. So I'm hoping this one will be too.

Papi Ivan
05-29-20, 04:52
So, I can't count on you for the other $495? Just kidding about starting a collection of course. I would never help out a worker in that way. But I did notice the amount dropped by $1,500. Which is good for her. As I recall her last visit was very very short. So I'm hoping this one will be too.As many chances as has had. There maybe some tom8 e added unless she sweet talks someone. Honestly speaking. She could use the down time.

Cwd20
05-29-20, 13:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

LA1215
05-29-20, 19:56
So, I can't count on you for the other $495? Just kidding about starting a collection of course. I would never help out a worker in that way. But I did notice the amount dropped by $1,500. Which is good for her. As I recall her last visit was very very short. So I'm hoping this one will be too.That would be a negative.

She may be staying there a few days just to catch up with old friends. After all, there cannot be social distancing at her mean uncle's place.

Here's to her speedy return!

LA1215

Tiny Tit Lover
05-29-20, 21:56
That would be a negative.

She may be staying there a few days just to catch up with old friends. After all, there cannot be social distancing at her mean uncle's place.

Here's to her speedy return!

LA1215There are some girls on the streets and in hotels whose potential for an actual happy and productive future just might hinge on the elusive chance to get clean and escape the life. Few and far between, yes. But Kaci is one. Astrid was another. I enjoy these girls, for sure. I enjoy and admire their obvious and exquisite talents. Have for several decades now. But I can also recognize when one could and should get out of it all.

Papi Ivan
05-29-20, 22:58
There are some girls on the streets and in hotels whose potential for an actual happy and productive future just might hinge on the elusive chance to get clean and escape the life. Few and far between, yes. But Kaci is one. Astrid was another. I enjoy these girls, for sure. I enjoy and admire their obvious and exquisite talents. Haveooor several decades now. But I can also recognize when one could and should get out of it all.Kaci should but enjoys her high to much to know that she could, even admist all her misfortune. I'm only speaking of my observation and her own words. She's not ready at the moment. But even one day clean is better than no days. #oneday.

LA1215
05-30-20, 09:04
That did not take too long.

She had a chance to eat, sleep and catch up with whomever she knows at her uncle's place.
She departed there just after midnight today, according to her uncle.

Someone came up with the necessary cash. Who?
One theory is that her DB needs her revenue flow to remain solvent, but that is just a theory.

LA1215

Papi Ivan
05-30-20, 20:57
That did not take too long.

She had a chance to eat, sleep and catch up with whomever she knows at her uncle's place.
She departed there just after midnight today, according to her uncle.

Someone came up with the necessary cash. Who?
One theory is that her DB needs her revenue flow to remain solvent, but that is just a theory.

LA1215LOL. Believe you are on to something.

RookieMonger
05-30-20, 21:56
I agree with Astrid. I spent hours with her weekly having long talks. She was very smart, college educated and has great potential thanks to uncle. Provided nice in-call, relaxing atmosphere with candles. Unmatchable oral skills. Never asked for donation up front. Never a clock watcher. Kaci? Complete opposites! I see no potential for Kaci. Just my opinion.Dude,

We get it. You're not a Kaci fan!! Leaves her for us! Lmao.

Skiper
05-31-20, 15:32
I agree with Astrid. ( redacted text about how nice Astrid is ) Kaci? Complete opposites! I see no potential for Kaci. Just my opinion.The thread is about Kaci not Astrid, had you told us why Kaci will never make it or what your experience with her was then maybe you can post that. Now I need to go in and remove all the BS not dealing with the stated subject, Kaci A1.

Meanwhile, here look photos of a naked girl! Winning!

Rub101
05-31-20, 16:16
The thread is about Kaci not Astrid, had you told us why Kaci will never make it or what your experience with her was then maybe you can post that. Now I need to go in and remove all the BS not dealing with the stated subject, Kaci A1.

Meanwhile, here look photos of a naked girl! Winning!Very nice indeed.

MongeringMicky
06-01-20, 13:32
Damn. Mongering is serious.

Skiper
06-01-20, 17:08
OK, for the last time, this is not a thread to argue. It's just for exchanging information about Kaci.

Plus, why would you pm me asking me to remove insults, then post more? What the fuck? Plus the same clown wondered why I started this thread imagining I was her pimp or something. OK, that is nuts. Everybody knows what I'm about by now. I post photos of girls that I like. I help out new guys and out of town mongers.

Now, I need to go back and remove the BS (again) come on guys!

Here's another picture of a hot young worker.

Skiper
06-02-20, 00:11
Damn. Mongering is serious.Real time updates:

I heard a Kaci update tonight, but it was all second hand information. Wow, crazy! I need to meet up with her soon. Just Kaci being Kaci.

MongeringMicky
06-02-20, 07:34
Real time updates:

I heard a Kaci update tonight, but it was all second hand information. Wow, crazy! I need to meet up with her soon. Just Kaci being Kaci.Anything since confirmed or worth sharing? Been a minute since I've seen her as well.

Papi Ivan
06-02-20, 11:55
Real time updates:

I heard a Kaci update tonight, but it was all second hand information. Wow, crazy! I need to meet up with her soon. Just Kaci being Kaci.Inquiring info on update. PM or open please.

Cwd20
06-02-20, 13:45
OK, for the last time, this is not a thread to argue. It's just for exchanging information about Kaci.

Plus, why would you pm me asking me to remove insults, then post more? What the fuck? Plus the same clown wondered why I started this thread imagining I was her pimp or something. OK, that is nuts. Everybody knows what I'm about by now. I post photos of girls that I like. I help out new guys and out of town mongers.

Now, I need to go back and remove the BS (again) come on guys!

Here's another picture of a hot young worker.It's been a long time since I seen her white.

Smile like that!

Skiper
06-02-20, 17:06
The first info that I got was not worth retelling. But I have received information by PM on this site, that as of last night she was at Lamplighter. That's as of last night, also, no phone. (I mean phones are hard to hang on to these days.).

Also, here is a photo.

LA1215
06-02-20, 18:49
The first info that I got was not worth retelling. But I have received information by PM on this site, that as of last night she was at Lamplighter. That's as of last night, also, no phone. (I mean phones are hard to hang on to these days.).

Also, here is a photo.Hey, I recognize that photo. She looks great. I still have the sculpture. It's one of her favorites.

LA1215

Olds Man
06-03-20, 08:14
She sure looks nice in red hair! I spotted her Tuesday evening on 140th & 12th at the corner, but I didn't want to join the 3 men with her. Looped a second time and she was still with them. Third loop and she was gone!

ShrewdNLewd
06-03-20, 21:56

Also, here is a photo.If she checked her facebook messages once in a while or made up a new one for business all the new phones and number changes wouldn't matter so much. She'd have a form of contact with regulars. Shit, all she would need is a phone and a wifi connection. Wouldn't even need to pay for service. There's probably a bunch of unsecured wifi connections in her walking area.

Skiper
06-04-20, 11:02
If she checked her facebook messages once in a while or made up a new one for business all the new phones and number changes wouldn't matter so much. She'd have a form of contact with regulars. Shit, all she would need is a phone and a wifi connection. Wouldn't even need to pay for service. There's probably a bunch of unsecured wifi connections in her walking area.She can't seem to keep a phone for long. When we first started hanging out, she had two phones. One for business calls.

Skiper
06-04-20, 12:45
She sure looks nice in red hair! I spotted her Tuesday evening on 140th & 12th at the corner, but I didn't want to join the 3 men with her. Looped a second time and she was still with them. Third loop and she was gone!Rare Street Photos. "Bossy".

Jay Twogo
06-04-20, 16:49
She can't seem to keep a phone for long. When we first started hanging out, she had two phones. One for business calls.Usually when they get a phone it's because some monger buys it hoping they can stay in touch. They just see it as something else they can sell / trade for candy. Not enough judgement to realize it will make them a lot more if they just hold onto it.

Cwd20
06-05-20, 05:41
Usually when they get a phone it's because some monger buys it hoping they can stay in touch. They just see it as something else they can sell / trade for candy. Not enough judgement to realize it will make them a lot more if they just hold onto it.They only see the next hit and not the full picture.

MongeringMicky
06-05-20, 12:06
Usually when they get a phone it's because some monger buys it hoping they can stay in touch. They just see it as something else they can sell / trade for candy. Not enough judgement to realize it will make them a lot more if they just hold onto it.It has a lot more to do with addiction than judgement. It's sad regardless. Real frustrating too when you aren't up for a hit / miss trip to Nowatney and you are craving Kaci's mouth on your dick.

LA1215
06-05-20, 13:53
Rare Street Photos. "Bossy".Nice framing the "No Soliciting" sign with Kaci walking.

The second photo shows a street sign of the 11800 block of Nebraska Avenue. She is normally closer to the 14200 block or near there. How unusual that you spotted her so far south, unless I am not navigating correctly. She was almost down to Fowler Avenue.

LA1215

MadMax67
06-05-20, 17:53
Nice framing the "No Soliciting" sign with Kaci walking.

The second photo shows a street sign of the 11800 block of Nebraska Avenue. She is normally closer to the 14200 block or near there. How unusual that you spotted her so far south, unless I am not navigating correctly. She was almost down to Fowler Avenue.

LA1215Those picks must be real old. She use to hang down that way years ago. Damn she looks good. Makes me want to cave in and see her again.

Cwd20
06-05-20, 19:12
Nice framing the "No Soliciting" sign with Kaci walking.

LA1215She used to work that area a while back. Then she posted she was going to the cross Fletcher area to make more money.

Papi Ivan
06-05-20, 19:46
Those picks must be real old. She use to hang down that way years ago. Damn she looks good. Makes me want to cave in and see her again.She's at a new trap now. Sadly.

Papi Ivan
06-05-20, 19:50
She used to work that area a while back. Then she posted she was going to the cross Fletcher area to make more money.Seems she's been working hard lately? The pics of her are little older but she is still got it.

Papi Ivan
06-05-20, 19:52
It has a lot more to do with addiction than judgement. It's sad regardless. Real frustrating too when you aren't up for a hit / miss trip to Nowatney and you are craving Kaci's mouth on your dick.Makes a man want to spend all the marks in his pocket.

Cwd20
06-05-20, 20:36
Those picks must be real old. She use to hang down that way years ago. Damn she looks good. Makes me want to cave in and see her again.Mickey and Max posted the most recent any newer ones out there. The smile is starting to go a lot needs to see the dentist soon. But she still has a good head game, like mickey said nice to feel those lips and tongue and she's working a few trap houses also.

Cwd20
06-05-20, 20:43
I hear Kaci is back in Nowatney.Day before her birthday thumbs up to you.

Papi Ivan
06-06-20, 05:49
Mickey and Max posted the most recent any newer ones out there. The smile is starting to go a lot needs to see the dentist soon. But she still has a good head game, like mickey said nice to feel those lips and tongue and she's working a few trap houses also.She clearly isn't thinking about her longevity in life lije she use to. And equally sad that the possability of her downward spiral is slowly happening. Guess it doesn't bother her so much because as long as she sees another gal wirh a cane and skin issues making money selling 10 $ ass then she don't care. Sbe knows guys will fuck anything. I have been seeing her for a few years, a few times a week. Pretty much my ATF of all time, for business and orher. Hopefully, she can find a way to maintain her addiction long enough to really find the right help she needs. Its tough to see and hear the drama she goes through for her meds. Like I said. Hopefully. Sorry for the sap. But her skills are awesome. Bla bla.

Papi Ivan
06-06-20, 07:26
Mickey and Max posted the most recent any newer ones out there. The smile is starting to go a lot needs to see the dentist soon. But she still has a good head game, like mickey said nice to feel those lips and tongue and she's working a few trap houses also.Well as long as guys are paying five ten bucks for someone with a cane in a skin issue I'm sure A1 will be making money for a good long while. Honestly though I wish she would follow up on finding her sobriety. She is a great person in a very f* up situation that most times she puts herself into. I've been seeing her for a few years now pretty solid. She is my ATF of all time not just in business either but clearly she's not ready to leave. Hopefully she can find a way to maintain herself but as we all know it's easier said than done. Sorry for the sap.

Oh yeah her fuels are awesome blah blah blah.

Papi Ivan
06-06-20, 14:03
Mickey and Max posted the most recent any newer ones out there. The smile is starting to go a lot needs to see the dentist soon. But she still has a good head game, like mickey said nice to feel those lips and tongue and she's working a few trap houses also.She clearly isn't thinking about her longevity in life lije she use to. And equally sad that the possability of her downward spiral is slowly happening. Guess it doesn't bother her so much because as long as she sees another gal wirh a cane and skin issues making money selling 10 $ ass then she don't care. Sbe knows guys will fuck anything. I have been seeing her for a few years, a few times a week. Pretty much my ATF of all time, for business and orher. Hopefully, she can find a way to maintain her addiction long enough to really find the right help she needs. Its tough to see and hear the drama she goes through for her meds. Like I said. Hopefully. Sorry for the sap. But her skills are awesome. Bla bla.

Papi Ivan
06-06-20, 14:09
Well as long as guys are paying five ten bucks for someone with a cane in a skin issue I'm sure A1 will be making money for a good long while. Honestly though I wish she would follow up on finding her sobriety. She is a great person in a very f* up situation that most times she puts herself into. I've been seeing her for a few years now pretty solid. She is my ATF of all time not just in business either but clearly she's not ready to leave. Hopefully she can find a way to maintain herself but as we all know it's easier said than done. Sorry for the sap.

Oh yeah her fuels are awesome blah blah blah.Sorry for the double post, burner is acting up. But hopefully you guys get what I was saying.

Skiper
06-07-20, 08:56
Mickey and Max posted the most recent any newer ones out there. The smile is starting to go a lot needs to see the dentist soon. But she still has a good head game, like mickey said nice to feel those lips and tongue and she's working a few trap houses also.I was looking for photos of Kaci and I started with an old thumb drive. I have newer ones, I was just posting the old ones first. I like the older ones better I guess.

MongeringMicky
06-07-20, 17:34
I was looking for photos of Kaci and I started with an old thumb drive. I have newer ones, I was just posting the old ones first. I like the older ones better I guess.Probably has a lot to do with her being way hotter then. She's still a cute girl by street standards, but the decline is happening before our eyes. That life is hard and it's starting to really show.

Olds Man
06-13-20, 12:50
She likes to ride her bicycle! I did loop back a couple of times (once where we made eye contact) but she kept riding away to 138th St and east of 15th. Not my morning. Sigh.

Skiper
06-13-20, 18:17
She likes to ride her bicycle! I did loop back a couple of times (once where we made eye contact) but she kept riding away to 138th St and east of 15th. Not my morning. Sigh.I made more than eye contact last week.

Papi Ivan
06-14-20, 15:55
I made more than eye contact last week.Ill be trying to make eye contact with her in the am Hopefully and call a back up just in case.

RookieMonger
06-15-20, 20:39
Scooped up our elusive Kaci this evening and got another stellar BBBJ! I mean I FF'ed her till she was gagging, she'd come up for air and say "that's all you got" and go back down for some more punishment. She let me play with the brown eye and holy shit, I was barely able to get a finger in there.

She's got working #, she texted me to confirm. As usual, # available to contributing members.

SgtPep
06-16-20, 15:57
Scooped up our elusive Kaci this evening and got another stellar BBBJ! I mean I FF'ed her till she was gagging, she'd come up for air and say "that's all you got" and go back down for some more punishment. She let me play with the brown eye and holy shit, I was barely able to get a finger in there.

She's got working #, she texted me to confirm. As usual, # available to contributing members.I finally caught her for the first time last week. Haven't been able to catch her on the street since (and I've searched). Any girl who raises her head up and looks me in the eye and whispers "don't come yet" and then completely switches her oral methodology to something even better will keep me coming back.

RookieMonger
06-20-20, 06:51

She's got working #, she texted me to confirm. As usual, # available to contributing members.Well that was short lived!! Seems like Kaci has already lost her phone. No response the last few days. Sorry Mongers.

Cwd20
06-20-20, 12:10
Well that was short lived!! Seems like Kaci has already lost her phone. No response the last few days. Sorry Mongers.Must of needed some candy.

MadMax67
06-20-20, 18:54
Must of needed some candy.It could also be that she left it somewhere or it was stolen or someone got mad at her and broke it. It is highly unlikely some one would give her candy for a $25 phone but you never know.

Papi Ivan
06-21-20, 07:11
It could also be that she left it somewhere or it was stolen or someone got mad at her and broke it. It is highly unlikely some one would give her candy for a $25 phone but you never know.Agred. As possible as it is she traded it is just as possible all the above can and has happened to her.

Skiper
06-28-20, 23:38
Somebody was asking me where to find her. I saw her at 140th and 12th about 4:30 pm.

RookieMonger
07-12-20, 00:42
Any Kaci sightings? Miss her skills.

Cwd20
07-12-20, 11:54
Any Kaci sightings? Miss her skills.Saw her last night was a bit moody ds for one. No phone yet! You know her if she wants to be found she'll be out in her usual places at her usual times, she is like clock work. Same times same places.

TeamCommando
07-18-20, 11:41
Finally ran into and scooped up Kaci at 140/15. I couldn't believe it really was her until she jumped in the car. Had a cautious nature but soon broke the ice. Good God! Now I understand what all the hype about her is all about. Seriously mad BBBJCIM skills. Dirty talk. Flexible service delivery and adjusts technique on demand. What's not to like? I am officially a member of the A1 Fan Club, now.

Cwd20
07-18-20, 15:01
Finally ran into and scooped up Kaci at 140/15. I couldn't believe it really was her until she jumped in the car. Had a cautious nature but soon broke the ice. Good God! Now I understand what all the hype about her is all about. Seriously mad BBBJCIM skills. Dirty talk. Flexible service delivery and adjusts technique on demand. What's not to like? I am officially a member of the A1 Fan Club, now.Hopefully she wasn't to pricey.

RookieMonger
07-18-20, 16:20
Finally ran into and scooped up Kaci at 140/15. I couldn't believe it really was her until she jumped in the car. Had a cautious nature but soon broke the ice. Good God! Now I understand what all the hype about her is all about. Seriously mad BBBJCIM skills. Dirty talk. Flexible service delivery and adjusts technique on demand. What's not to like? I am officially a member of the A1 Fan Club, now.One of the more talented girls out there. And if you mesh with her, she's cool af. What time was this? Need to get my Kaci fix.

Steeler
07-18-20, 21:59
Need to get my Kaci fix.Plus 1 to that.

TeamCommando
07-19-20, 12:09
One of the more talented girls out there. And if you mesh with her, she's cool af. What time was this? Need to get my Kaci fix.

Hopefully she wasn't to pricey.I found her around 9 PM. Overpaid at 40, but she whined and I gave in. She was just so damn cute! LOL.

Went looking for her on a different day and word on the street was that she had been swooped away to a hotel with one of her regulars. Probably one of the guys on here. LOL.

Member #1658
07-21-20, 00:01
Somebody was asking me where to find her. I saw her at 140th and 12th about 4:30 pm.Anyone spot her at night? I'm rarely able to monger during the day.

RJ RamRod
07-21-20, 10:46
Anyone spot her at night? I'm rarely able to monger during the day.Sure. Look between North 12th st and North 19th st, along East 142nd, 140th, and 139th.

See the attached map.

Skiper
07-21-20, 18:33
Sure. Look between North 12th st and North 19th st, along East 142nd, 140th, and 139th.

See the attached map.Well done!

I know we will be posting the link to that map in the future.

90% of the times I found her and picked her up, it was in the marked area of this map.

Member #1658
07-21-20, 19:11
Sure. Look between North 12th st and North 19th st, along East 142nd, 140th, and 139th.

See the attached map.Thanks a million! Hopefully I can find her one night!

RookieMonger
07-21-20, 22:02
I found her around 9 PM. Overpaid at 40, but she whined and I gave in. She was just so damn cute! LOL.

Went looking for her on a different day and word on the street was that she had been swooped away to a hotel with one of her regulars. Probably one of the guys on here. LOL.Now imagine if she can only keep a phone. She would never need to walk again.

RookieMonger
07-24-20, 08:02
Saw her just now on 139/19th, she's wearing a jumper like dress, plaid in colors. I had just gotten a bargain BJ from Cassandra so I didn't bother stopping. I know, just my luck.

MongeringMicky
07-24-20, 19:13
I found her around 9 PM. Overpaid at 40, but she whined and I gave in. She was just so damn cute! LOL.I'd drop 4 T any day to leave a load in her mouth. Head game is unreal and looking at that tall pretty Mikey fox throat the shit out of you is priceless.

I've had the best luck finding her at 5 am same area. There is also some bodiqua (Candace) who lurks the area at that time who can suck a fuckin state fair turkey leg through a soda straw.

Member #6390
07-24-20, 19:59
When's the best time to find Kaci out and about?

Skiper
07-25-20, 10:02
When's the best time to find Kaci out and about?See the 22 Rules:

19. HUNTING HOURS. They're out at all times, in most weather. I've heard of them walking as early as 4:30 am, and well past midnight. They work the lunch hours for guys on lunch, afternoons for guys on early shifts, mornings for guys who'll be late for work, and all through the evening and night. If it's lightly raining, there will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug addicts; their addiction doesn't have a "M-F, excluding legal holidays" schedule.

So the best time to look for Kaci is when she needs money. When is that? No telling!

MongeringMicky
07-25-20, 10:25
See the 22 Rules:

19. HUNTING HOURS. They're out at all times, in most weather. I've heard of them walking as early as 4:30 am, and well past midnight. They work the lunch hours for guys on lunch, afternoons for guys on early shifts, mornings for guys who'll be late for work, and all through the evening and night. If it's lightly raining, there will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug addicts; their addiction doesn't have a "M-F, excluding legal holidays" schedule.

So the best time to look for Kaci is when she needs money. When is that? No telling!Well played.

Skiper
07-25-20, 17:32
Well played.She want a pearl necklace. (ZZ Top).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr8OP5bLqBo

Cwd20
07-25-20, 17:40
She want a pearl necklace. (ZZ Top).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr8OP5bLqBoWhen did she change her hair back to blonde skiper.

ShrewdNLewd
07-25-20, 21:10
She want a pearl necklace. (ZZ Top).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr8OP5bLqBoI'm guessing that it feels much better for the majority of us to continue to fill her mouth with pearl puddles instead. Other than that four or so year hiatus, she's been working the streets for quite a while now. Let's be conservative and say 6 years and that should account for short stints in the county hotel and the occasional days off and some other things as well. Anyone know approximately how many guys she sees a day? I'm going to guess three. Now I'm not a math major, but 365 days in a year x 6 years equals 2190 days. 2190 x 3 guys a day is 6570 guys. Since the majority of us are repeat customers we're going to have to factor it in a different way. According to duckduckgo, the average male cum load is about 1 teaspoon. So 2190 days times 3 teaspoons a day equals 6,570 teaspoons of cum. There's 48 teaspoons in a cup and 16 cups in a gallon. So 6,570 teaspoons of cum divided by 48 teaspoons (in a cup) equals (136.88) 137 cups of cum. Using an online converter that equals 8. 56 gallons of cum in six years.

Now, think on this. I'm pretty sure Kaci has been out there longer than six years and I'm guessing she can and has seen more than 3 guys a day or 21 a week, and the majority of us probably cum more than a teaspoon. Undoubtedly, some of those loads were caught in a rubber (I've given her both, as probably most of you have), but Kaci is known for her BJ skills. Please, check my math. Though as far as I can see, Kaci has had the better half of 8 gallons of cum in her mouth. Fun Fact 1, a gallon of water weighs 8. 3 pounds (cum probably weighs more). 8. 5 gallons multiplied by 8. 3 pounds is 70.6 pounds, that's more than half of Kaci's body weight. Fun Fact 2, theres 39-928 million total sperm count in ejaculate. 6,570 teaspoons multiplied by the conservative 39 million (I had to find my scientific calculator) equals 2. 5623 x10 to the 11th power sperm count. She's somewhat rougher now, but yet still has pretty face in spite of the tooth thing, hot body, she's a foul mouthed little dirty talker, and has 8 and a half gallons of cum (or even more) on her resume! I don't know about you guys, but she's my kind of fucking streetwalker! I rarely see her out late nights, but whoever finds her, please tell her to check her damn facebook messages or to make up a new facebook solely for her business. That way no matter what phone she has we don't need her new number. Perhaps we can have her suck and fuck another 8 gallons of cum from our collective nuts in half the time? A 12-by-24-foot rectangular pool with an average depth of 5 feet will hold approximately 10,800 gallons of water. We've got a long way to go guys. I'm joking. Though Kaci needs money and cum and we should help each other help her. If you appreciate my work, like, comment, and subscribe. Just kidding, though if you find her tell her to check her damn facebook! Thank you.

Cwd20
07-26-20, 00:13
I'm guessing that it feels much better for the majority of us to continue to fill her mouth with pearl puddles instead. Other than that four or so year hiatus, she's been working the streets for quite a while now. Let's be conservative and say 6 years and that should account for short stints in the county hotel and the occasional days off and some other things as well. Anyone know approximately how many guys she sees a day? I'm going to guess three. Now I'm not a math major, but 365 days in a year x 6 years equals 2190 days. 2190 x 3 guys a day is 6570 guys. Since the majority of us are repeat customers we're going to have to factor it in a different way. According to duckduckgo, the average male cum load is about 1 teaspoon. So 2190 days times 3 teaspoons a day equals 6,570 teaspoons of cum. There's 48 teaspoons in a cup and 16 cups in a gallon. So 6,570 teaspoons of cum divided by 48 teaspoons (in a cup) equals (136.88) 137 cups of cum. Using an online converter that equals 8. 56 gallons of cum in six years.

Now, think on this. I'm pretty sure Kaci has been out there longer than six years and I'm guessing she can and has seen more than 3 guys a day or 21 a week, and the majority of us probably cum more than a teaspoon. Undoubtedly, some of those loads were caught in a rubber (I've given her both, as probably most of you have), but Kaci is known for her BJ skills. Please, check my math. Though as far as I can see, Kaci has had the better half of 8 gallons of cum in her mouth. Fun Fact 1, a gallon of water weighs 8. 3 pounds (cum probably weighs more). 8. 5 gallons multiplied by 8. 3 pounds is 70.6 pounds, that's more than half of Kaci's body weight. Fun Fact 2, theres 39-928 million total sperm count in ejaculate. 6,570 teaspoons multiplied by the conservative 39 million (I had to find my scientific calculator) equals 2. 5623 x10 to the 11th power sperm count. She's somewhat rougher now, but yet still has pretty face in spite of the tooth thing, hot body, she's a foul mouthed little dirty talker, and has 8 and a half gallons of cum (or even more) on her resume! I don't know about you guys, but she's my kind of fucking streetwalker! I rarely see her out late nights, but whoever finds her, please tell her to check her damn facebook messages or to make up a new facebook solely for her business. That way no matter what phone she has we don't need her new number. Perhaps we can have her suck and fuck another 8 gallons of cum from our collective nuts in half the time? A 12-by-24-foot rectangular pool with an average depth of 5 feet will hold approximately 10,800 gallons of water. We've got a long way to go guys. I'm joking. Though Kaci needs money and cum and we should help each other help her. If you appreciate my work, like, comment, and subscribe. Just kidding, though if you find her tell her to check her damn facebook! Thank you.I would say more like 6 to 10 a day. She does three regulars for sure a day that doesn't include her walking.

RookieMonger
07-26-20, 07:22
When did she change her hair back to blonde skiper.This is an old pic.

Cwd20
07-26-20, 09:04
I'm guessing that it feels much better for the majority of us to continue to fill her mouth with pearl puddles instead. Other than that four or so year hiatus, she's been working the streets for quite a while now. Let's be conservative and say 6 years and that should account for short stints in the county hotel and the occasional days off and some other things as well. Anyone know approximately how many guys she sees a day? I'm going to guess three. Now I'm not a math major, but 365 days in a year x 6 years equals 2190 days. 2190 x 3 guys a day is 6570 guys. Since the majority of us are repeat customers we're going to have to factor it in a different way. According to duckduckgo, the average male cum load is about 1 teaspoon. So 2190 days times 3 teaspoons a day equals 6,570 teaspoons of cum. There's 48 teaspoons in a cup and 16 cups in a gallon. So 6,570 teaspoons of cum divided by 48 teaspoons (in a cup) equals (136.88) 137 cups of cum. Using an online converter that equals 8. 56 gallons of cum in six years.

Now, think on this. I'm pretty sure Kaci has been out there longer than six years and I'm guessing she can and has seen more than 3 guys a day or 21 a week, and the majority of us probably cum more than a teaspoon. Undoubtedly, some of those loads were caught in a rubber (I've given her both, as probably most of you have), but Kaci is known for her BJ skills. Please, check my math. Though as far as I can see, Kaci has had the better half of 8 gallons of cum in her mouth. Fun Fact 1, a gallon of water weighs 8. 3 pounds (cum probably weighs more). 8. 5 gallons multiplied by 8. 3 pounds is 70.6 pounds, that's more than half of Kaci's body weight. Fun Fact 2, theres 39-928 million total sperm count in ejaculate. 6,570 teaspoons multiplied by the conservative 39 million (I had to find my scientific calculator) equals 2. 5623 x10 to the 11th power sperm count. She's somewhat rougher now, but yet still has pretty face in spite of the tooth thing, hot body, she's a foul mouthed little dirty talker, and has 8 and a half gallons of cum (or even more) on her resume! I don't know about you guys, but she's my kind of fucking streetwalker! I rarely see her out late nights, but whoever finds her, please tell her to check her damn facebook messages or to make up a new facebook solely for her business. That way no matter what phone she has we don't need her new number. Perhaps we can have her suck and fuck another 8 gallons of cum from our collective nuts in half the time? A 12-by-24-foot rectangular pool with an average depth of 5 feet will hold approximately 10,800 gallons of water. We've got a long way to go guys. I'm joking. Though Kaci needs money and cum and we should help each other help her. If you appreciate my work, like, comment, and subscribe. Just kidding, though if you find her tell her to check her damn facebook! Thank you.You are way to conservative it's alot closer to 6-10 a day she dose 3 regulars a day to start then the games began with the searchers looking for her that's why she's so popular with her bbbjs. She's not that hard to find at all she's in the same places all the time. Unless she's seeing her uncle.

Skiper
07-26-20, 09:11
This is an old pic.Incorrect! With all due respect my friend. Look at the length of the hair on the left side of her head. The photo is about two weeks old. The necklace was brand new.

Cwd20
07-26-20, 10:07

Now, think on this. I'm pretty sure Kaci has been out there longer than six years and I'm guessing she can and has seen more than 3 guys a day or 21 a week, and the majority of us probably cum more than a teaspoon. Undoubtedly, some of those loads were caught in a rubber (I've given her both, as probably most of you have), but Kaci is known for her BJ skills. Please, check my math. Though as far as I can see, Kaci has had the better half of 8 gallons of cum in her mouth. Fun Fact 1, a gallon of water weighs 8. 3 pounds (cum probably weighs more). 8. 5 gallons multiplied by 8. 3 pounds is 70.6 pounds, that's more than half of Kaci's body weight. Fun Fact 2, theres 39-928 million total sperm count in ejaculate. 6,570 teaspoons multiplied by the conservative 39 million (I had to find my scientific calculator) equals 2. 5623 x10 to the 11th power sperm count. She's somewhat rougher now, but yet still has pretty face in spite of the tooth thing, hot body, she's a foul mouthed little dirty talker, and has 8 and a half gallons of cum (or even more) on her resume! I don't know about you guys, but she's my kind of fucking streetwalker! I rarely see her out late nights, but whoever finds her, please tell her to check her damn facebook messages or to make up a new facebook solely for her business. That way no matter what phone she has we don't need her new number. Perhaps we can have her suck and fuck another 8 gallons of cum from our collective nuts in half the time? A 12-by-24-foot rectangular pool with an average depth of 5 feet will hold approximately 10,800 gallons of water. We've got a long way to go guys. I'm joking. Though Kaci needs money and cum and we should help each other help her. If you appreciate my work, like, comment, and subscribe. Just kidding, though if you find her tell her to check her damn facebook! Thank you.It's more like 6-10 I know she dose at least 3 regulars every day then the games began with everyone looking for her she's not that hard to find. Unless she dosent want to be found. Her BBBJ are her specialty look at how many of us mongers enjoy her and her candy habit is unreal so 6-10 is more like it I've seen it alot. Happy hunting guys enjoy your time with her while you can.

ShrewdNLewd
07-26-20, 12:10
Thank you Cwd20! Well in that case, 2190 x 6 equals 13,140 teaspoons of cum. 13,140 divided by 48 equals 273.75 (273-3/4) cups of cum. Which is the equivalent of 17.11 gallons of cum. 8.3 (the weight of a gallon of water) multiplied by 17 equals 141 pounds of cum.

2190 x 10 equals 21,900 teaspoons of cum. 21,900 divided by 48 (number of teaspoons in a cup) equals 456.25 (456-1/4 cups of cum total). That is the equivalent of 28.52 gallons of cum. 8. 3 multiplied by 28 gallons equals 232 pounds of cum.

Kaci is the ideal streetwalker for all the reasons mentioned here and below! Looking forward to increasing her average. Just imagine a girl like Listcrawler Katie that swallows cum. She must save a ton of money on food!

TeamCommando
07-26-20, 15:02
Incorrect! With all due respect my friend. Look at the length of the hair on the left side of her head. The photo is about two weeks old. The necklace was brand new.When I saw her a little more than a week ago she was a strawberry blonde (I. E. Redhead). She had on a thin chain gold necklace and she caught every drop so no pearl necklace from me. LOL.

Papi Ivan
07-26-20, 17:23
Saw her just now on 139/19th, she's wearing a jumper like dress, plaid in colors. I had just gotten a bargain BJ from Cassandra so I didn't bother stopping. I know, just my luck.Cass is equally talented and swallows from what I hear.

RookieMonger
07-26-20, 22:16
Incorrect! With all due respect my friend. Look at the length of the hair on the left side of her head. The photo is about two weeks old. The necklace was brand new.My bad then, I thought it was more red but what do I know. I usually only see the back of her head!! Lmao.

Skiper
07-26-20, 22:35
My bad then, I thought it was more red but what do I know. I usually only see the back of her head!! Lmao.No worry man! I do post old ones too. But that was a new one. The lighting was really good on that shot, backlight from the sun filtering through the trees, her soft smile as she was leaning down. She's a hot model!

Ignacio Jeffer
07-31-20, 18:25
Well with all the rave reviews here on Kaci I figured I would give it a shot. Usually I'm a little skittish looking for SWrs so usually prefer to pay a little more for someone with an incall. Also I'm not the most badass guy and feel a little intimidated with all the prying eyes on the street. Having said all that I did cruise the areas described in previous post with little success. Admittedly in might have been the time and day as it was about noon on Tuesday. Next time I have a chance I will try again.

Skiper
07-31-20, 19:38
Well with all the rave reviews here on Kaci I figured I would give it a shot. Usually I'm a little skittish looking for SWrs so usually prefer to pay a little more for someone with an incall. Also I'm not the most badass guy and feel a little intimidated with all the prying eyes on the street. Having said all that I did cruise the areas described in previous post with little success. Admittedly in might have been the time and day as it was about noon on Tuesday. Next time I have a chance I will try again.When she wants to be found, you can find her in the general area we pointed to. When she does not want to be found, you won't see her. That is what street mongers are attracted to. Those who like escorts don't feel the thrill of the hunt. Type A, Type B. You can be both, but you are always more of one than the other.

The photo is not from today, but it was from July of this year, I think maybe the 17th.

DtLover863
08-01-20, 14:48
Found Kaci today around 11:00 am with the help of the map RJ RamRod made, quickly pulled over and made the scoop. Figured I'd be getting one of the better BBBJs but that wasn't the case. Not really for a lack of her trying, but she obviously had a rough night. Almost immediately after getting into the car she fell asleep, I thought I'd just tell her maybe next time but little head got the better of me. Found a spot, woke her up and she asked for 40 for BBBJCIM to which I countered with 25, eventually settled on 30. Once the main event started she quickly became alive and she was excellent. For maybe a couple minutes. Until she fell asleep again. Thrusted deep to wake her up and had to do this a few more times till completion. Finally blew my load deep in her mouth and dropped her off. Would repeat maybe, obviously would have to catch her at a better time though.

Papi Ivan
08-01-20, 16:20
Found Kaci today around 11:00 am with the help of the map RJ RamRod made, quickly pulled over and made the scoop. Figured I'd be getting one of the better BBBJs but that wasn't the case. Not really for a lack of her trying, but she obviously had a rough night. Almost immediately after getting into the car she fell asleep, I thought I'd just tell her maybe next time but little head got the better of me. Found a spot, woke her up and she asked for 40 for BBBJCIM to which I countered with 25, eventually settled on 30. Once the main event started she quickly became alive and she was excellent. For maybe a couple minutes. Until she fell asleep again. Thrusted deep to wake her up and had to do this a few more times till completion. Finally blew my load deep in her mouth and dropped her off. Would repeat maybe, obviously would have to catch her at a better time though.Whats up with that partial pic?

MongeringMicky
08-02-20, 12:00
Whats up with that partial pic?Probably more likely to get a response via PM but let's see.

DtLover863
08-02-20, 14:47
Whats up with that partial pic?Cropped it while driving so it would upload here. Its just a pic of her asleep on the passenger side.

Papi Ivan
08-03-20, 10:39
Probably more likely to get a response via PM but let's seeSomeone ask you something? Just a general question Micky?

MongeringMicky
08-03-20, 11:56
Someone ask you something? Just a general question Micky?No. But the question was posed on the open forum. So few members post action photos and therefore are unaware and / or insensitive to the implications of doing so. There are implications. It's why it annoys me to no end that on a monger forum where we share information about girls to help us hobby, providers are apprised in real time of updates by members. The poster is a senior with a solid rep. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he posted what he did in the manner in which he did for a reason. Inquiring minds always want to know, but what has become clear here on USA is there are varying interests among members. It has an impact on what is shared.

PM me if you aren't picking up what I'm putting down.

Cheers fella.

Skiper
08-03-20, 20:11
No. But the question was posed on the open forum. So few members post action photos and therefore are unaware and / or insensitive to the implications of doing so. There are implications. It's why it annoys me to no end that on a monger forum where we share information about girls to help us hobby, providers are apprised in real time of updates by members. The poster is a senior with a solid rep. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he posted what he did in the manner in which he did for a reason. Inquiring minds always want to know, but what has become clear here on USA is there are varying interests among members. It has an impact on what is shared.

PM me if you aren't picking up what I'm putting down.

Cheers fella.A fellow monger provided me with photos of Kaci to post. He did not want me to credit him as the photographer. I do not question his reasons. I thank him for the effort. Anybody else who wants me to post their photos, should contact me by PM.

Old Chinese Guy
08-03-20, 20:39
A fellow monger provided me with photos of Kaci to post. He did not want me to credit him as the photographer. I do not question his reasons. I thank him for the effort. Anybody else who wants me to post their photos, should contact me by PM.Damn she's hot and she cleans up well. Looks like you could take her out to fancy place without missing a beat.

MongeringMicky
08-04-20, 12:37
Damn she's hot and she cleans up well. Looks like you could take her out to fancy place without missing a beat.If she could bring her boy and some hard not lemonade with her it could be fun. I'm passing on that date.

Them pics tho. She's famous for a reason. Skiper tell your boy yeah buddy.

Runnersubx
08-04-20, 15:36
Ok just a question; what's the meaning behind A1? I saw Kaci today and she said a bunch of people call her A1, she chuckled and said "I don't even like steak". I told her maybe its because you're grade A! I can see the beauty in her, she's a very pleasent woman. Treat her right guys!

ShrewdNLewd
08-04-20, 17:01
Ok just a question; what's the meaning behind A1? I saw Kaci today and she said a bunch of people call her A1, she chuckled and said "I don't even like steak". I told her maybe its because you're grade A! I can see the beauty in her, she's a very pleasent woman. Treat her right guys!She originally called herself A1. She may not like beef steak, but she loves tube steaks. She's hot enough and good enough to be an escort, but she prefers to be a streetwalker. It's needless to say that street walking is low pay. The only reason I can figure that she walks the street is because it's very high volume dicks and cum, which seems to be what she wants the most. Well, we're more than happy to continue to provide them to her at a minimum rate.

Skiper
08-04-20, 18:01
If she could bring her boy and some hard not lemonade with her it could be fun. I'm passing on that date.

Them pics tho. She's famous for a reason. Skiper tell your boy yeah buddy.I see what you did there.

Nope, not him.

I like the little dog in the background, seem to be enjoying the show! Metadata showed July 26th I think.

Andry
08-05-20, 12:17
Hey guys,

Can someone will be able to provide her digits if she has one? Does she speak Greek?

PM info.

Stay Safe Guys! Thanks.

Mauialoha
08-06-20, 13:19
Hey guys,

Can someone will be able to provide her digits if she has one? Does she speak Greek?

PM info.

Stay Safe Guys! Thanks.I second this, been wanting to see Kaci but been impossible to find her at her coordinates, tried at least 4-5 times.

If she's got digits I would be very thankful if someone could PM her info.

Skiper
08-06-20, 19:40
Kaci can't seem to keep a phone. Now that's weird because back in the day, she kept two working phones. One was just for business. The other was for her friends and family.

Now imagine if she can only keep a phone. She would never need to walk again.

Well that was short lived!! Seems like Kaci has already lost her phone. No response the last few days. Sorry Mongers.

Hey guys,

PM info.

Stay Safe Guys! Thanks.

I second this, been wanting to see Kaci but been impossible to find her at her coordinates, tried at least 4-5 times.

If she's got digits I would be very thankful if someone could PM her info.

Andry
08-07-20, 08:32
Well I'll Check Overnite And See If Had Have luck finding her. Thanks if someone is able to get hold of Her please PM Digists.

Stay Safe.

Kaci can't seem to keep a phone. Now that's weird because back in the day, she kept two working phones. One was just for business. The other was for her friends and family.

Skiper
08-07-20, 17:26
RJ's map. Where's Kaci A1?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=581847&d=1595342705

Skiper
08-08-20, 16:47
RJ's map. Where's Kaci A1?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=581847&d=1595342705I just saw her, Location 140th and 15th. Close to the center of the map. I spoke with her and she needs rent money. I had to pass, I was on my way to a meeting.

Spooner just posted a photo shoot in the photo thread.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=583940&d=1596837991

RookieMonger
08-08-20, 19:01
Up the elusive Kaci today. She's more on 139/19th from what she told me but who knows.

She took an amazing FF to the point where she threw up a little. She spit it out the door, giggled and went back to work. Got to love her work ethic. Still no digits.

Smitty Qbert
08-08-20, 23:42
Up the elusive Kaci today. She's more on 139/19th from what she told me but who knows.

She took an amazing FF to the point where she threw up a little. She spit it out the door, giggled and went back to work. Got to love her work ethic. Still no digits.She was at 140/12th this week last I saw her. In a salmon colored sundress. But walking with a DB in a Steelers jersey.

Steeler
08-09-20, 01:19
She was at 140/12th this week last I saw her. In a salmon colored sundress. But walking with a DB in a Steelers jersey.Nope not me.

TampaLutz
08-12-20, 18:34
I saw her this afternoon. She will be moving into a place closer to the University Mall. She's supposed to be getting a phone tomorrow too, but I have heard that before.

NevauMind
08-12-20, 19:31
Took a drive thru the mapped out area today, and after turning off 142nd and onto 15th, I spotted the ever elusive Kaci. My first time giving her a ride but no issues scooping her up. Took a ride to a spot for one amazing BBBJ with swallow and dirty talk. I have never been a fan of steak sauce, but I will happily put that A1 on my meat anytime.

MadMax67
08-13-20, 10:45
Took a drive thru the mapped out area today, and after turning off 142nd and onto 15th, I spotted the ever elusive Kaci. My first time giving her a ride but no issues scooping her up. Took a ride to a spot for one amazing BBBJ with swallow and dirty talk. I have never been a fan of steak sauce, but I will happily put that A1 on my meat anytime.I have never seen anybody post with swallow when it comes to Kaci and I have received over 100 bjs from Kaci over the last 3 yrs never remember her swallowing. What's your secret?

NevauMind
08-13-20, 14:52
I have never seen anybody post with swallow when it comes to Kaci and I have received over 100 bjs from Kaci over the last 3 yrs never remember her swallowing. What's your secret?My mistake I meant to post with spit and didn't notice until seeing this.

Papi Ivan
08-15-20, 11:58
T's a hard thing to see her giving up so much. She use to maintain herself at a very decent level. I hope she can or will get help soon before it's to late. We have had good times and bad. Though here lately more bad and drama than anything. I have had my patience level tested for to long and now I have to step away from her. Her business skills are not worth it. And truth be told I wasn't there just for that. She is a good person deep down but addiction does horrible things to people. I get that.

P. I. Is out.

ShrewdNLewd
08-23-20, 06:42
It's been a while since I checked a few porn sites for Tampa locals. Lo and behold I find Kaci on xvideos last night. It was late and I was tired so I saved the link and go to bed. I get up bright and early this morning and it's been removed! Well, the short bit of it I saw was quite good. So whoever posted the video in the dimly lit hotel room fucking the shit out of Kaci standing doggy against the bed while she was on a tirade "get it, get it, get it, oh fuck yeah. (and more)" I'm sure we would all appreciate watching it if you were to upload it again. Thank you.

NevauMind
09-01-20, 17:57
Thanks to RookieMonger for the digits, I sent Kaci a text and she answered again. Scooped her up in her usual area for another otherworldy BBBJ. I'll have to take my other car next time to sample some FS.

RookieMonger
09-07-20, 14:21
Has a room and her phone still works! What are the chances of that??

Get her now while you can!! # available for contributing members.

Papi Ivan
09-09-20, 13:49
Hey guys I would like her rm number at the hotel she is at. I have something of hers. PM only. And up front. I will not pass it to anyone so don't hmu asking.

Skiper
09-09-20, 20:58
Has a room and her phone still works! What are the chances of that??

Get her now while you can!! # available for contributing members.I wonder where she got the photos for that ad?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/53914008/

RookieMonger
09-09-20, 22:50
I wonder where she got the photos for that ad?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/53914008/I'm guessing of of us fine gentleman! Lmao.

Papi Ivan
09-10-20, 03:35
Hey guys I would like her rm number at the hotel she is at. I have something of hers. PM only. And up front. I will not pass it to anyone so don't hmu asking.No response? It's all good. She won't be taking any calls and I'll leave it at that.

Papi Ivan
09-10-20, 07:17
Good news for you guys found chasing this morning she does have her phone back so spend your money boys.

Chase Star
09-10-20, 08:52
No response? It's all good. She won't be taking any calls and I'll leave it at that.I dunno about that. I heard from her this morning. She said she got her phone back.

Papi Ivan
09-10-20, 11:29
I dunno about that. I heard from her this morning. She said she got her phone back.Congrats?

JustAPerv
09-11-20, 00:22
Congrats?She texted me this am at about 4 in the morning. Texted her when I awoke. Not a peep since.

RookieMonger
09-11-20, 16:45
She texted me this am at about 4 in the morning. Texted her when I awoke. Not a peep since.She's def hard AF to get a hold off, keep trying. It'll be worth it.

NevauMind
09-11-20, 19:41
Sent her a text around 10 this morning. I got a quick response and was at her room shortly after. No need for details as it is well known on this thread.

RookieMonger
09-11-20, 22:54
She's at a new hotel BTW!! Just a FYI!

Olds Man
09-12-20, 16:51
Sent her a text around 10 this morning. I got a quick response and was at her room shortly after. No need for details as it is well known on this thread.I also heard back from her and scheduled with her for 5:30 pm yesterday evening. Nothing but crickets when I arrived at her new motel. Waited a half-hour before leaving (checking her old neighborhood just in case). Sigh.

LA1215
09-12-20, 21:58
I also heard back from her and scheduled with her for 5:30 pm yesterday evening. Nothing but crickets when I arrived at her new motel. Waited a half-hour before leaving (checking her old neighborhood just in case). Sigh.Now there is an oxymoron: Kaci's schedule.

She schedules by saying yes to the one that is ready when she is ready. Any talk more than a few minutes in advance is only chumming the waters for her so she is more likely to hook a fish when she throws her line in.

In other words, when you are ready for Kaci, send her a text. If she answers, be ready to pick her up right away.

The idea of her keeping track of what she has scheduled in advance is laughable.

As usual, YMMV.

LA1215

LA1215
09-12-20, 22:01
Who wrote "Trust a snake before a harlot"?

LA1215

RookieMonger
09-12-20, 23:39
I have her room # at the new hotel if any of you mongers are interested.

RookieMonger
09-13-20, 09:18
Kaci is at another new motel, one she's stayed at before. She'll leave the Lamp (Liter) on for you!!

Message me for her # if you need it.

AsianPers98
09-13-20, 09:45
Finally met the elusive Kaci. Yes RookieMonger is correct she will the leave the Lamp (Lighter) on for you. Her number is still the same on the ad that she put up. My dream started her with her finally messaging me back after I texted her 3 days ago. Once at her hotel gave me room number. Dream activities were BJ and only CG only to finish. Was tight and did not last long at all either was a QV. She did not rush me out at all room was fairly clean. But the shower was horrible.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/53914008/8133730194

RookieMonger
09-14-20, 21:34
A good ways back!!

Buster Hymen
09-17-20, 19:11
Had a good date today with Kaci at the LL. I just happened to drive by this morning at she was out front so I stopped by. I always have a good time with her. Some times are really wacky but fun. I paid her more than my usual donation, mainly because I would rather she have a room instead of roughing it. I hope she keeps both a phone and room for awhile.

Skiper
09-18-20, 19:28
Kaci photo.

Papi Ivan
09-19-20, 21:03
Kaci photo.Impressive.

Skiper
09-19-20, 22:45
Impressive.Film noir.

SpringTurk
09-21-20, 06:56
Reached out to Kaci 4 hours later she text back rates 80 qv 150 hhr 250 hr really? Anyone really paying that?

RookieMonger
09-22-20, 16:23
Reached out to Kaci 4 hours later she text back rates 80 qv 150 hhr 250 hr really? Anyone really paying that?Well, considering she has a room, has one of the top oral skills in the area, she has the right to ask for more. It's up to us mongers if we choose to participate or not.

In my case, I get the Rookie rate so I can't complain! LOL.

Skiper
09-22-20, 17:44
Well, considering she has a room, has one of the top oral skills in the area, she has the right to ask for more. It's up to us mongers if we choose to participate or not.

In my case, I get the Rookie rate so I can't complain! LOL.Yes, that's it in a nutshell. I'm relatively sure I get the same deal.

So, if thin, young looking, skilled is what you want, and if you shop on list crawler, she's not asking unrealistic prices.

An 'escort' monger would consider her a good deal I think.

SmokeDog813
09-25-20, 11:40
Yes, that's it in a nutshell. I'm relatively sure I get the same deal.

So, if thin, young looking, skilled is what you want, and if you shop on list crawler, she's not asking unrealistic prices.

An 'escort' monger would consider her a good deal I think.Guess I'm not in the VIP club yet reached out this morning for a Hhr and got a response of 150 roses guess I'll keep wondering about her skills.

MongeringMicky
09-26-20, 16:32
Guess I'm not in the VIP club yet reached out this morning for a Hhr and got a response of 150 roses guess I'll keep wondering about her skills.You know how it goes. If she has her fix than the prices go up because you are on her time. Find her in a pinch and I'm sure that number goes down by 2/3.

CelyRia
09-28-20, 14:43
Today was fourth time I saw Kaci. First 3 times were alright if you don't mind the incessant waiting (hours) and her hitting her pipe up constantly. Figured I could trust her as before and eventually it would happen, so she needed rent money like before and hadn't been a problem the first 3 visits. Well today on the second visit by her db, he wanted to talk business with her. She said it would be vey short so I waited outside. Big mistake on my part, learned now to never trust a junkie. After 10 minute bang on the door, no answer and the door is locked. Called, of course no answer. Luckily I was getting the regular price, but sure never going to be one again. You can see where at one point she was attractive, still is but it's fading from her usage and as more and more scabs appear. If you want to give her a try, make her perform first, otherwise be prepared to be ripped off.

MadMax67
09-28-20, 16:53
Today was fourth time I saw Kaci. First 3 times were alright if you don't mind the incessant waiting (hours) and her hitting her pipe up constantly. Figured I could trust her as before and eventually it would happen, so she needed rent money like before and hadn't been a problem the first 3 visits. Well today on the second visit by her db, he wanted to talk business with her. She said it would be vey short so I waited outside. Big mistake on my part, learned now to never trust a junkie. After 10 minute bang on the door, no answer and the door is locked. Called, of course no answer. Luckily I was getting the regular price, but sure never going to be one again. You can see where at one point she was attractive, still is but it's fading from her usage and as more and more scabs appear. If you want to give her a try, make her perform first, otherwise be prepared to be ripped off.Pretty face and sweet as pie till.

RTFF.

Skiper
09-29-20, 19:42
Pretty face and sweet as pie till.

RTFF.Kaci likes to party, she likes to put on a show.

Skiper
09-29-20, 19:48
Kaci likes to put on glasses and take off her clothes.

NicePapacito
09-30-20, 18:26
I got ripped off this morning.

Don't give her any money at front.

I didn't get anything after I give her the room money and for some candy.

I wait it for 3 hours, I got mad and left.

I know I didn't fallow the guide line but I know Kaci for almost 11 years.

I wasn't expecting that from her seems we know each other for a long time.

I won't see her never again.

Skiper
09-30-20, 23:19
Damn! Now that was optimistic of you.

I got ripped off this morning.

Don't give her any money at front.

I didn't get anything after I give her the room money and for some candy.

I wait it for 3 hours, I got mad and left.

I know I didn't fallow the guide line but I know Kaci for almost 11 years.

I wasn't expecting that from her seems we know each other for a long time.

I won't see her never again.

RookieMonger
10-01-20, 13:24
Damn! Now that was optimistic of you.Lmfao,

So he was the dummy sitting outside the motel! Lmao.

NicePapacito
10-01-20, 15:07
Lmfao,

So he was the dummy sitting outside the motel! Lmao.So I'm a dummy according to you to report something.

So that won't happen to anybody else.

I'm sure the some shit happen to you but you don't post it.

MadMax67
10-01-20, 17:20
Lmfao,

So he was the dummy sitting outside the motel! Lmao.So were you with her while he was waiting outside? I know who it is and I don't feel sorry for him cause its Karma and he deserved it. He screwed me over before.

MongeringMicky
10-01-20, 18:44
Anyone? Or just countless photos of her smiling.

LA1215
10-01-20, 19:57
So I'm a dummy according to you to report something.

I'm sure the some shit happen to you but you don't post it.Continue to report this sort of thing. Thank you!

Waiting for three hours is too long. Ten minutes is too long.

Better yet, never, ever hand her cash before services are provided to your satisfaction.

If she gives her work an honest try, she earned it. Even if you cannot perform because of whatever reason (snakebite, police, nervous jitters, or a noisy politician in the trunk of your own car), if she actually tries, she earned it. She held up

her end of the bargain and so should you. Pay after she does what she can to make it work.

Just NEVER pay beforehand.

LA1215

Skiper
10-01-20, 20:54
Anyone? Or just countless photos of her smiling.No, sorry, no action here.

NicePapito. Thanks for the report. It's always good to tell us what's going on with the girls. It's actually a positive review when you think about it.

This is better if you think of Rod Serling saying it:

"Imagine if you will, pussy that is so good that even though you've had it before, you are willing to wait in a hot car in the Florida sun for three fucking hours just to get it one more time. That's got to be some good pussy right there! You can see it now in the Nowatney Zone".

Sadly for me, I'll never know pussy that I'd wait three hours for.

NicePapacito
10-02-20, 12:35
Continue to report this sort of thing. Thank you!

Waiting for three hours is too long.
Ten minutes is too long.Kaci usually stay at my house hours, all day or night with me.

And I always get what I want and more!

That's why I wait 3 hours I don't do $40 QV.

RookieMonger
10-02-20, 14:37
So I'm a dummy according to you to report something.

I'm sure the some shit happen to you but you don't post it.Have I been ripped off before? Of course.

Have I ever waited 3 hours for a girl for services? Fawk no.

1) I don't pay beforehand.

2) once I realized I'm scammed, I leave and chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Skiper
10-02-20, 18:57
Kaci usually stay at my house hours, all day or night with me.

(Redacted text) I don't do $40 QV.

Kaci usually stay at my house hours, all day or night with me.

And I always get what I want and more!!

That's why I wait 3 hours I don't do $40 QV.I see that you posted that twice by accident. I deleted one of them.

I didn't know that you knew her so intimately. I'm certain she will have her 'come to Jesus' moment and make it up to you. As soon as she is on the street and needing a good place to crash.

Stay thirsty my friend!

Skip.

ShrewdNLewd
10-02-20, 20:07
No, sorry, no action here.

NicePapito. Thanks for the report. It's always good to tell us what's going on with the girls. It's actually a positive review when you think about it.

This is better if you think of Rod Serling saying it:

"Imagine if you will, pussy that is so good that even though you've had it before, you are willing to wait in a hot car in the Florida sun for three fucking hours just to get it one more time. That's got to be some good pussy right there! You can see it now in the Nowatney Zone".

Sadly for me, I'll never know pussy that I'd wait three hours for.You've got zero action photos literally by the skin of her teeth. LOL.

Skiper
10-02-20, 21:34
Seeking short term relationship.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/54653413/

Skiper
10-06-20, 19:23
Kaci MILF?

Her old ads seem to have been removed, pattern emerging?

Here is your link to her new ad.

https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/54742400/#.

Ashley was asking about Kaci today.

LA1215
10-08-20, 17:20
Kaci MILF?

Her old ads seem to have been removed, pattern emerging?

Here is your link to her new ad.

https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/54742400/#.

Ashley was asking about Kaci today.Kaci is not a MILF by definition. She would have to have had a child to qualify, right?

Since the site says "MILFY" as in like a MILF (even if not technically a mother), she feels free to advertise there. I am sure she considered that. NOT.

Good for her. She kept the same phone number for more than a month, so that is a recent improvement from when she stayed around Cross Fletcher (Nowatney).

LA1215

RookieMonger
10-08-20, 20:27
Kaci is not a MILF by definition. She would have to have had a child to qualify, right?

Since the site says "MILFY" as in like a MILF (even if not technically a mother), she feels free to advertise there. I am sure she considered that. NOT.

Good for her. She kept the same phone number for more than a month, so that is a recent improvement from when she stayed around Cross Fletcher (Nowatney).

LA1215She actually has a daughter!! Yeah, I never knew till she mentioned it one day. So I guess she qualifies as a MILF! Lmao.

LA1215
10-08-20, 20:51
She actually has a daughter!! Yeah, I never knew till she mentioned it one day. So I guess she qualifies as a MILF! Lmao.

Kaci does have kids !I am flabbergasted. I was sure that she did not have any children.
She told me so years and years ago when she lived with her mother in an apartment off Florida Avenue.

On the other hand, maybe I had a senior moment and just filled in the blanks any old way my mind wanted to.... LOL

Thanks to RookieMonger and CWD20 for correcting me.

LA1215

Chase Star
10-10-20, 13:10
She actually has a daughter!! Yeah, I never knew till she mentioned it one day. So I guess she qualifies as a MILF! Lmao.That's funny because what she told me was that she had a son (about 3-4 years ago) and that papito was the babydaddy. But who really knows?

Casey3939
10-10-20, 23:25
That's funny because what she told me was that she had a son (about 3-4 years ago) and that papito was the babydaddy. But who really knows?She did have a son with papito, also has two daughters that she can't see. She chose drugs over her kids; so don't be mad when she chooses drugs over you.

TeamCommando
10-11-20, 11:25
She did have a son with papito, also has two daughters that she can't see. She chose drugs over her kids; so don't be mad when she chooses drugs over you.Props to her for having birthed 3 kids and still having a rockin' little body. I used to see a girl in Pinellas who had 6 children, yeah, 6! And she still had a nice tight pussy and a flat stomach unlike some of these girls with such visible baby damage and a cavern pussy. Kimberleigh in Pinellas is another one with a nice toned body after. Now, I'm not saying that the flabby, loose flesh following birth is something that is the girl's fault. I'm just saying that some girls have the good fortune to recover their shape.

The choosing drugs over children is another issue. I can't count the number of hookers that I know who have children that they do not have living with them because they have chosen a drug life over a family life. I'm not judging. Not my place, but it's prevalent. I don't see a girl to lecture them on their life choices. I see them to fuck them. Full stop.

Agree with the sentiment, though, that anyone who gives up their kids for drugs is probably not going to choose a monger over those drugs that they crave. So, if you get butt hurt over that, probably ought to move on to a different hobby.

Papi Ivan
10-11-20, 13:29
She did have a son with papito, also has two daughters that she can't see. She chose drugs over her kids; so don't be mad when she chooses drugs over you.You guys are all f* if you think these girls and people choose to go out and get addicted to ruin their lives. Sorry I'm a bit defensive over it but there's a reason why so I'm not sorry.

Cwd20
10-13-20, 02:07
You guys are all f* if you think these girls and people choose to go out and get addicted to ruin their lives. Sorry I'm a bit defensive over it but there's a reason why so I'm not sorryIf a person is addicted and goes through withdrawals and goes back to the addiction it becomes a choice. I've personally been there done that and it's a choice I had to make.

Pussylicker2
10-13-20, 10:07
You guys are all f* if you think these girls and people choose to go out and get addicted to ruin their lives. Sorry I'm a bit defensive over it but there's a reason why so I'm not sorry.Bret Farve took pain relievers prescribed by the team doctor and he became addicted. When he figured it out he went public, got cured and stayed cured. He didn't choose to become addicted. These girls do drugs to feel high, they knew before they hit the crack pipe that its addicting, they didn't care. They don't care about their kids, family, or you, they only care about themselves and getting high. Yes, they CHOSE to be an addict.

Cwd20
10-13-20, 13:00
Bret Farve took pain relievers prescribed by the team doctor and he became addicted. When he figured it out he went public, got cured and stayed cured. He didn't choose to become addicted. These girls do drugs to feel high, they knew before they hit the crack pipe that its addicting, they didn't care. They don't care about their kids, family, or you, they only care about themselves and getting high. Yes, they CHOSE to be an addict.I have to agree with you licker I had to make the choice to stay clean most of these girls do it to get numb to the situation that's happening. How many of you guys get laid 2,000 times a year think about that.

LA1215
10-13-20, 17:36
You guys are all f* if you think these girls and people choose to go out and get addicted to ruin their lives. Sorry I'm a bit defensive over it but there's a reason why so I'm not sorry.Maybe it starts as boredom. Wanting something exciting in life.
"Sometimes a girl just wants to bust a nut, you know".

Eventually they leave it, or chose to stay and die that way.

Take Rea. She seems to have left it at last. She struggled and left more than once. It takes more will power to leave it the longer they stay with it. It's a hard choice.

LA1215

Chase Star
10-13-20, 17:52
I have to agree with you licker I had to make the choice to stay clean most of these girls do it to get numb to the situation that's happening. How many of you guys get laid 2,000 times a year think about that.I agree about it being a choice (at least initially) but I'm not sure how much I agree with the rest of your statement. It all comes down to the classic "chicken or egg" question. Do you really think girls like Kaci do it just to get numb to the situation of getting laid by strange men 2000 times a year (which by extension implies their addiction is really our fault) or is it MORE a situation of screwing all those guys for the money just to support their drug addiction? Which do you really think came first in most cases? Or perhaps there is no clear answer because they developed concurrently? But even in that case what's the choice we're talking about? Keep feeding their addiction and screwing the guys to pay for it and then, as you say, do more drugs to numb themselves to what they're doing OR get clean so they don't need to get the huge sums of money to feed their addiction by screwing all those guys in the first place. That's still a choice and it would be a pretty easy damn one to make for most of us. In fact, for me personally, if I had to screw most of you ugly old asses in order to pay for a drug habit that would be one super powerful motivator for me to get clean. Apparently, having to screw 2000 guys doesnt seem so bad to them.

Nflfan
10-13-20, 18:16
I agree about it being a choice (at least initially) but I'm not sure how much I agree with the rest of your statement. It all comes down to the classic "chicken or egg" question. Do you really think girls like Kaci do it just to get numb to the situation of getting laid by strange men 2000 times a year (which by extension implies their addiction is really our fault) or is it MORE a situation of screwing all those guys for the money just to support their drug addiction? Which do you really think came first in most cases? Or perhaps there is no clear answer because they developed concurrently? But even in that case what's the choice we're talking about? Keep feeding their addiction and screwing the guys to pay for it and then, as you say, do more drugs to numb themselves to what they're doing OR get clean so they don't need to get the huge sums of money to feed their addiction by screwing all those guys in the first place. That's still a choice and it would be a pretty easy damn one to make for most of us. In fact, for me personally, if I had to screw most of you ugly old asses in order to pay for a drug habit that would be one super powerful motivator for me to get clean. Apparently, having to screw 2000 guys doesnt seem so bad to them.She's not doing 2,000 men, she's doing the same 9 or 10 about 2,000 times a year, LOL.

Skiper
10-13-20, 20:27
She's not doing 2,000 men, she's doing the same 9 or 10 about 2,000 times a year, LOL.Nine or 10 guys per year? Delusional!

Way more than that!

RookieMonger
10-13-20, 21:01
You guys are all f* if you think these girls and people choose to go out and get addicted to ruin their lives. Sorry I'm a bit defensive over it but there's a reason why so I'm not sorry.With the other who say it's def a choice! 100%.

They chose this life, the addiction over everything and everyone else.

ShrewdNLewd
10-13-20, 23:27
I agree about it being a choice (at least initially) but I'm not sure how much I agree with the rest of your statement. It all comes down to the classic "chicken or egg" question. Do you really think girls like Kaci do it just to get numb to the situation of getting laid by strange men 2000 times a year (which by extension implies their addiction is really our fault) or is it MORE a situation of screwing all those guys for the money just to support their drug addiction? Which do you really think came first in most cases? Or perhaps there is no clear answer because they developed concurrently? But even in that case what's the choice we're talking about? Keep feeding their addiction and screwing the guys to pay for it and then, as you say, do more drugs to numb themselves to what they're doing OR get clean so they don't need to get the huge sums of money to feed their addiction by screwing all those guys in the first place. That's still a choice and it would be a pretty easy damn one to make for most of us. In fact, for me personally, if I had to screw most of you ugly old asses in order to pay for a drug habit that would be one super powerful motivator for me to get clean. Apparently, having to screw 2000 guys doesnt seem so bad to them.Kaci has to screw ugly old asses in order to pay for her drug habit? Take a look a page or two back at Skiper's pictures of Kaci in her prime about to get her face fucked. That doesn't look much like reluctance to me. Imagine her plopping down in guys passenger seats daily over the course of multiple years and some must have taken one look at her and blurted out, what the fuck are you doing walking? Then repeatedly giving her the going streetwalker rate or a little over it. Read her thread here. Rook posted that he fucked Kaci's face till she puked, she giggled, opened the door and spit and then went back for more. I can't believe no one ever mentioned to her or she never thought to herself, "I can get a hell of a lot more money escorting than I could street walking. Also, I could suck fewer dicks and get fucked so much less by ugly old. " Talk about choices. She chose consistently over the course of years to suck and get fucked for less money leading her to have to do it more to make her ends meet. I honestly wonder if her thought process is more along the lines of, "I could definitely escort and make a hell of a lot more money for drugs, but then I wouldn't have as many ugly old asses fucking me and pummeling my throat and cumming in my mouth. " She does it mostly for the money and drugs, sure. While some girls may be turned off by multiple old guys a day blowing loads in their mouth and popping viagra to jackhammer their young tight pussies (judging by her past behaviour) I think as long as it's a stiff dick, Kaci fuckin loves that shit! I'm in my late 30's (and I might be in the minority) but I've never fucked Kaci once without her talking dirty and encouraging me, for what I assume was less about me getting my money's worth and more about me fucking her adequately. I've had her fall asleep sucking my dick, but for the fucking she was always awake and vocal. The girls that don't like getting fucked are the dead fish types. Never heard anyone call Kaci a dead fish. I bet if the guys that got ripped off would have told her they're not paying until after the deed, they still would have gotten a fantastic fuck in spite of possibly making her angry refusing to give it to her up front.

JustAPerv
10-14-20, 00:56
With the other who say it's def a choice! 100%.

They chose this life, the addiction over everything and everyone else.I'm seriously appalled and angry and disgusted that some of you guys think the life that kaci or any of these women have is their choice. If you're in that camp, you're delusional. There is a reason that true addiction is one of the most horrific and difficult social issues our society faces.

I'll fuck all their mouths, pussies and asses. But do not deceive yourselves. They are victims of us. Our deviant brains and cocks don't help them.

Chase Star
10-14-20, 06:54
Nine or 10 guys per year? Delusional!

Way more than that!10 guys 200 times per year or 2000 different guys once per year? More likely it's some combination of both, but whether it all adds up to laying one John or another 2000 times a year more or less misses the point that, whatever the exact amount, it is way more than a non-SW typically does.

Chase Star
10-14-20, 07:06

They chose this life, the addiction over everything and everyone else.It's not like any of these girl's just woke up one day and said "Hmm, I think I'll go out and start fucking some random dudes for money so I can then go out and buy drugs". Their path to addiction was probably gradual and more horrible than most of us could ever imagine (e. G. Poverty, abuse and in some cases even rape when they were younger) and once addicted its nowhere as easy a choice as any of us non-addicts can imagine either. And even if it was a choice (or series of choices) when they were younger, those earlier choices closed off the types of choices that are still available to most other people (e.g. once you're addicted its not so easy to quit, one you're a felon its not so easy to find other work, etc). One thing that I think we can all agree upon is that, whether its still a choice or something that is now "forced" upon them by their brain chemistry, turning tricks to support a drug addiction must be a horrible way to live.

Cwd20
10-14-20, 07:26
10 guys 200 times per year or 2000 different guys once per year? More likely it's some combination of both, but whether it all adds up to laying one John or another 2000 times a year more or less misses the point that, whatever the exact amount, it is way more than a non-SW typically doesThe average adult enjoys sex 54 times a year, or a little more than once a week, Twenge's data show. While married couples under the same roof don't fool around quite as much, they still have sex about 51 times each year.

Papi Ivan
10-14-20, 08:32
It's not like any of these girl's just woke up one day and said "Hmm, I think I'll go out and start fucking some random dudes for money so I can then go out and buy drugs". Their path to addiction was probably gradual and more horrible than most of us could ever imagine (e. G. Poverty, abuse and in some cases even rape when they were younger) and once addicted its nowhere as easy a choice as any of us non-addicts can imagine either. And even if it was a choice (or series of choices) when they were younger, those earlier choices closed off the types of choices that are still available to most other people (e.g. once you're addicted its not so easy to quit, one you're a felon its not so easy to find other work, etc). One thing that I think we can all agree upon is that, whether its still a choice or something that is now "forced" upon them by their brain chemistry, turning tricks to support a drug addiction must be a horrible way to live.My opinion exactally. Well said.

RookieMonger
10-14-20, 09:35
It's not like any of these girl's just woke up one day and said "Hmm, I think I'll go out and start fucking some random dudes for money so I can then go out and buy drugs". Their path to addiction was probably gradual and more horrible than most of us could ever imagine (e. G. Poverty, abuse and in some cases even rape when they were younger) and once addicted its nowhere as easy a choice as any of us non-addicts can imagine either. And even if it was a choice (or series of choices) when they were younger, those earlier choices closed off the types of choices that are still available to most other people (e.g. once you're addicted its not so easy to quit, one you're a felon its not so easy to find other work, etc). One thing that I think we can all agree upon is that, whether its still a choice or something that is now "forced" upon them by their brain chemistry, turning tricks to support a drug addiction must be a horrible way to live.I'm sure a lot of these girls "tune" us out during the deed. That's why I find it hilarious when a captain comes along and thinks he can change these girls habits by taking them in.

Pussylicker2
10-15-20, 21:35
One thing that I think we can all agree upon is that, whether its still a choice or something that is now "forced" upon them by their brain chemistry, turning tricks to support a drug addiction must be a horrible way to live.In your opinion. The simple fact is they choose to live their lifestyle. They've known the euphoria of smoking crack for 2 days straight and then shooting up some heroin to come down. We can't experience it because we can't just make $100 in 30 minutes, enough for a couple of rocks to fire up. It's their life and their choice, I'm not one to question their choices.

LA1215
10-15-20, 22:09
10 guys 200 times per year or 2000 different guys once per year? More likely it's some combination of both, but whether it all adds up to laying one John or another 2000 times a year more or less misses the point that, whatever the exact amount, it is way more than a non-SW typically does.

In your opinion. The simple fact is they choose to live their lifestyle. They've known the euphoria of smoking crack for 2 days straight and then shooting up some heroin to come down. We can't experience it because we can't just make $100 in 30 minutes, enough for a couple of rocks to fire up. It's their life and their choice, I'm not one to question their choices.

They chose this life, the addiction over everything and everyone else.

The average adult enjoys sex 54 times a year, or a little more than once a week, Twenge's data show. While married couples under the same roof don't fool around quite as much, they still have sex about 51 times each year.

Perhaps a better place to discuss this would be here. (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?22074-Suitcase-city-shanking)

:cool:

LA1215

Skiper
10-15-20, 22:49
Perhaps a better place to discuss this would be here. (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?22074-Suitcase-city-shanking)

:cool:

LA1215You make a good point.

In the past I have gone in and deleted posts off topic, but guys don't like it when I do that.

I've also been known to delete posts where guys tell other guys to lowball workers thinking that it would help them get a lower rate too.

Maybe if we post a few more photos of her it will bring them back to talking about how much cum she's swallowed in her career. Which we've already seen too much of, but at least it's about her.

ShrewdNLewd
10-16-20, 00:14
You make a good point.

In the past I have gone in and deleted posts off topic, but guys don't like it when I do that.

I've also been known to delete posts where guys tell other guys to lowball workers thinking that it would help them get a lower rate too.

Maybe if we post a few more photos of her it will bring them back to talking about how much cum she's swallowed in her career. Which we've already seen too much of, but at least it's about her.Now you know more than anyone that Kaci is a spitter. That post was an approximation of amounts of cum Kaci has had in her mouth. Listcrawler Katie was mentioned as the swallower. I mean, anyone that has cum in Kaci's mouth, she's swallowed some of it, but the majority of the load was spit out the passenger door. Or sink in her current situation.

Don't have any recent pics. Been on strike for a while since the price hikes.

ShrewdNLewd
10-16-20, 00:57
Freudian slip with "strike. " I meant I'm holding out. My train of thought at the time was that I display the donation and then proceed to get my heart rate up working my hips and lower back on them to exhaustion.

Cwd20
10-16-20, 13:42
Freudian slip with "strike. " I meant I'm holding out. My train of thought at the time was that I display the donation and then proceed to get my heart rate up working my hips and lower back on them to exhaustion.My thought is the same way shrewd I agree with you. Display the donation then proceed with what we're doing. When done give the donation and leave. This way you get when you came for and they got what they wanted and you're not giving nothing away for free to them. I'm not giving any more hand me outs I need a job do you got 20 and then you get nothing out of it. No upfront money for me anymore for any of these girls. The rates have gotten higher their demands much worse and the service is gone way downhill either they want that donation or you move on.

Cwd20
10-16-20, 17:54
My thought is the same way shrewd I agree with you. Display the donation then proceed with what we're doing. When done give the donation and leave. This way you get when you came for and they got what they wanted and you're not giving nothing away for free to them. I'm not giving any more hand me outs I need a job do you got 20 and then you get nothing out of it. No upfront money for me anymore for any of these girls. The rates have gotten higher their demands much worse and the service is gone way downhill either they want that donation or you move on.I need a dub can you front me 20 and then you get nothing out of it.

Skiper
10-16-20, 22:26
Now you know more than anyone that Kaci is a spitter. That post was an approximation of amounts of cum Kaci has had in her mouth. Listcrawler Katie was mentioned as the swallower. I mean, anyone that has cum in Kaci's mouth, she's swallowed some of it, but the majority of the load was spit out the passenger door. Or sink in her current situation.

Don't have any recent pics. Been on strike for a while since the price hikes.Her ad link:

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/55080816/

Your photo looks like it's after the tattoos were added on her tits. So not too old.

RookieMonger
10-17-20, 09:21
Anyone seen her within the last few days? She's been MIA.

Cajon Trombone
10-17-20, 09:33
Anyone seen her within the last few days? She's been MIA.I believe I caught a glimpse of her at the Lamplighter in the room closest to Florida Ave.

I could be wrong, but I suggest you start looking there, if you want to track her down.

Cajon Trombone
10-17-20, 11:30
I believe I caught a glimpse of her at the Lamplighter in the room closest to Florida Ave.

I could be wrong, but I suggest you start looking there, if you want to track her down.I need to add that I was talking about yesterday afternoon, so it is recently.

Chase Star
10-17-20, 15:11
Anyone seen her within the last few days? She's been MIA.Of course, as most of you already know, the location Trombone mentioned is the place she's been staying for the last several weeks. FWIW, she has posted ads over just the last couple of days suggesting she's still there but I, personally, haven't seen her since last Saturday nor heard a peep from her since (as I sometimes do when I don't text her and its gone beyond my usual time for another session).

However, there may be something else going on with her. Or, at least, she's been acting even flakier than usual with me. I have gotten used to a lot of waiting around before we get into our "quick visit" but this last time she strung me out much longer than usual. I also made the mistake of advancing her some money so she could pay off someone for something or other (I didn't want to even ask). I had done that once or twice before with no problem, but this time, after her returning to the room and adding even more delay, I went into the bathroom and as I'm coming out I see her ass ducking out the front door, without a word and leaving me completely alone in her room. Really really weird if her intent was to rip me off since none of my stuff was taken (other than the money I had given her) and all her junk was left with me but really weird in any case. Not wanting to hang around alone in a hooker's notel room and having no idea when or if she'd come back I just left. No service for what I had paid and no response from her to this day to my text asking her what had happened.

I can write off the modest cost of the session that I didn't really get, considering all the previous sessions that were perfectly fine, but that still ain't right and it is in keeping with the recent negative review of her. She had told me that the bad review was just sour grapes from a dickhead customer, but now I'm thinking there's a lot more to it and this girl may be really slipping. I hope that's not true and if I'm wrong I'll be the first to report it but after disappearing on me (with my payment) and no explanation from her I'm left to wonder.

My recommendation for anyone who does find her is 1) NEVER give her any money until the end after the services are complete no matter how much you think you can trust her and 2) be ready to walk out if she doesn't get down to business within 5 minutes of you walking in the door or you could find yourself spending the better part of the day waiting for her to finish all her fidgeting around tidying up her room and such and doing only what you can imagine in the bathroom (or often right out in front of you).

Badal
10-17-20, 16:10
Of course, as most of you already know, the location Trombone mentioned is the place she's been staying for the last several weeks. FWIW, she has posted ads over just the last couple of days suggesting she's still there but I, personally, haven't seen her since last Saturday nor heard a peep from her since (as I sometimes do when I don't text her and its gone beyond my usual time for another session).

However, there may be something else going on with her. Or, at least, she's been acting even flakier than usual with me. I have gotten used to a lot of waiting around before we get into our "quick visit" but this last time she strung me out much longer than usual. I also made the mistake of advancing her some money so she could pay off someone for something or other (I didn't want to even ask). I had done that once or twice before with no problem, but this time, after her returning to the room and adding even more delay, I went into the bathroom and as I'm coming out I see her ass ducking out the front door, without a word and leaving me completely alone in her room. Really really weird if her intent was to rip me off since none of my stuff was taken (other than the money I had given her) and all her junk was left with me but really weird in any case. Not wanting to hang around alone in a hooker's notel room and having no idea when or if she'd come back I just left. No service for what I had paid and no response from her to this day to my text asking her what had happened.

I can write off the modest cost of the session that I didn't really get, considering all the previous sessions that were perfectly fine, but that still ain't right and it is in keeping with the recent negative review of her. She had told me that the bad review was just sour grapes from a dickhead customer, but now I'm thinking there's a lot more to it and this girl may be really slipping. I hope that's not true and if I'm wrong I'll be the first to report it but after disappearing on me (with my payment) and no explanation from her I'm left to wonder.

My recommendation for anyone who does find her is 1) NEVER give her any money until the end after the services are complete no matter how much you think you can trust her and 2) be ready to walk out if she doesn't get down to business within 5 minutes of you walking in the door or you could find yourself spending the better part of the day waiting for her to finish all her fidgeting around tidying up her room and such and doing only what you can imagine in the bathroom (or often right out in front of you).I saw her I think it was Wednesday or Thursday morning she had bin hit by a car when she was on a bike hurt her arm, ribs and very sore arm was swollen she was ok be side that and very sore.

Nrb Man
10-17-20, 16:50
Of course, as most of you already know, the location Trombone mentioned is the place she's been staying for the last several weeks. FWIW, she has posted ads over just the last couple of days suggesting she's still there but I, personally, haven't seen her since last Saturday nor heard a peep from her since (as I sometimes do when I don't text her and its gone beyond my usual time for another session).

My recommendation for anyone who does find her is 1) NEVER give her any money until the end after the services are complete no matter how much you think you can trust her and 2) be ready to walk out if she doesn't get down to business within 5 minutes of you walking in the door or you could find yourself spending the better part of the day waiting for her to finish all her fidgeting around tidying up her room and such and doing only what you can imagine in the bathroom (or often right out in front of you).A decade ago I had Fantasy Nicole in Seminole leave me in her apt after I had paid her. I leave cell phone in car, so I read many excuses later. I watched a lot of a movie she had started, waiting for her non return before I left.

Nrb man.

Skiper
10-17-20, 18:29
Kaci photos.

Feel free to comment on the photos, or the worker.

ShrewdNLewd
10-17-20, 23:16
Kaci photos.

Feel free to comment on the photos, or the worker.Great pictures. Thank you. Your last pictures are a tough follow. The close ups of Kaci in her prime about to suck your cock, yeah, those reign over all as far as Kaci pictures go. Will probably continue to for quite some time.

RookieMonger
10-18-20, 01:54

My recommendation for anyone who does find her is 1) NEVER give her any money until the end after the services are complete no matter how much you think you can trust her and 2) be ready to walk out if she doesn't get down to business within 5 minutes of you walking in the door or you could find yourself spending the better part of the day waiting for her to finish all her fidgeting around tidying up her room and such and doing only what you can imagine in the bathroom (or often right out in front of you).As many times as I've seen her, I fronted her the $ once so she could pay her room and no issues. She walked up to the office, paid for her room and came back and we did the deed. I have read numerous reviews of her ripping guys off so it's def one of the YMMV things. Same with Nova, I never had issues with her either.

Chase Star
10-18-20, 02:19
As many times as I've seen her, I fronted her the $ once so she could pay her room and no issues. She walked up to the office, paid for her room and came back and we did the deed. I have read numerous reviews of her ripping guys off so it's def one of the YMMV things. Same with Nova, I never had issues with her either.Like I said in my post, I've fronted her the money once or twice before too, without any problem either. Until there was the problem. Of course, there's always YMMV, but my experience shows that just because it worked out one time doesn't mean it will the next time (or even the 1st time for somebody else). Here we have a girl with a record now of pulling this more than once with different guys (even one of her regulars) and thus has sacrificed any expectation that she can always be trusted to deliver as promised once she has received the cash. You can continue to take that chance if you'd like by paying upfront, just don't say you haven't been warned or act surprised if next time it happens to you.

Chelli4me
10-18-20, 09:15
Kaci photos. Feel free to comment on the photos, or the worker.If I lived there I'd want to fuck her at least once a week.

Cajon Trombone
10-18-20, 11:33
Kaci photos.

Feel free to comment on the photos, or the worker.Yum and yum.

Those are some very good pictures of her, Skiper.

LA1215
10-18-20, 11:47
Kaci photos.

Feel free to comment on the photos, or the worker.The Bubba can caught my eye. Viewing the image more closely I noticed for the first time that she has a red heart on her nipple. Is that really a tat or is she just drawn that way? Maybe lipstick?

LA1215

RookieMonger
10-19-20, 03:00
The Bubba can caught my eye. Viewing the image more closely I noticed for the first time that she has a red heart on her nipple. Is that really a tat or is she just drawn that way? Maybe lipstick?

LA1215It's an actual tat!! She's a freak for sure!! In a good way of course!!

Cajon Trombone
10-19-20, 21:20
It's an actual tat!! She's a freak for sure!! In a good way of courseThat must have hurt unless she stayed numb during the whole process.

What next, a labial tattoo? Maybe clitoral?

Go Kaci.

RookieMonger
10-20-20, 14:53
That must have hurt unless she stayed numb during the whole process.

What next, a labial tattoo? Maybe clitoral?

Go Kaci.She's def. A freak, in a good way. Likes it rough to a certain extent.

Cajon Trombone
10-20-20, 15:08
She's def. A freak, in a good way. Likes it rough to a certain extentTo test her limits gets my mind wandering way to far. Maybe some day soon I will have time to arrange that.

Czip11
10-21-20, 11:24
She's def. A freak, in a good way. Likes it rough to a certain extent.Does Kaci do greek?

Skiper
10-21-20, 17:07
Does Kaci do greek?I never asked her for anal. I imagine for the right amount of coins anything is possible. You should call her, she is on listcrawer.

SpringTurk
10-23-20, 07:56
Does Kaci do greek?Kaci told me she likes anal but does not like fingers in the back door.

Cajon Trombone
10-23-20, 20:11
Kaci told me she likes anal but does not like fingers in the back door.Do I read that Kaci licks anal but does not like fingers that have been in her back door?

So maybe someone with much bigger fingers would be able to please her many more ways.

ShrewdNLewd
10-23-20, 23:16
I never asked her for anal. I imagine for the right amount of coins anything is possible. You should call her, she is on listcrawer.I asked a well known member on here some years ago about that before I had met Kaci. He relayed a story about one night where she was in a fantastic mood and he did indeed fuck her in the ass. Things took a bit of a strange turn after that. Apparently he didn't last long and as he was cumming she realized it and pulled her ass away and turned around and gave him a death stare. I believe his exact words were "she was really mad, like visibly angry that I didn't last long. " That's when my own interest really piqued for Kaci, though I haven't fucked her in the ass myself. I've had women stop me before I was finished or ask me if I was going to cum soon, but I've never had a woman get angry that I came too quickly and didn't fuck her ass thoroughly to her standards.

DaisyChain
10-30-20, 17:05
I tried calling her today that was listed on her list crawler ad. Didn't get far with her. Her ad said to call not text so when she finally answered I wanted to see her and she hung up. I thought it might be a drop call. I tried calling again and it went straight to vm. The last four digits are 0194. Wanted to make sure this number is still current or it belong to someone else.

SpringTurk
10-31-20, 08:06
I tried calling her today that was listed on her list crawler ad. Didn't get far with her. Her ad said to call not text so when she finally answered I wanted to see her and she hung up. I thought it might be a drop call. I tried calling again and it went straight to vm. The last four digits are 0194. Wanted to make sure this number is still current or it belong to someone else.Yes that is her number. I think she is either wasted or has enough to get by. Last couple times I have tried got response hours later or the next day.

LA1215
11-06-20, 18:38
Yes that is her number. I think she is either wasted or has enough to get by. Last couple times I have tried got response hours later or the next day.Guard your valuables. If she senses a chance to take something, she will. This is the new 2020 Kaci.

The sex is very good. Her level of freak is moderately high and she likes her picture taken.

LA1215

RookieMonger
12-09-20, 00:00
Anyone seen Kaci recently? If so, mind sharing her updated #? TIA.

Skiper
12-09-20, 07:23
Anyone seen Kaci recently? If so, mind sharing her updated #? TIA.I saw her hanging near Nephi last week. Try Nowatney.

MadMax67
12-09-20, 12:35
Anyone seen Kaci recently? If so, mind sharing her updated #? TIA.LL rm 1 same number. I talked to her last night.

LA1215
12-10-20, 17:09
LL rm 1 same number. I talked to her last night.Are all her mirrors covered?
Does she still wear black with a black veil?
LOL

SOSO
At least she is easy to find these days.

LA1215

RookieMonger
12-10-20, 21:08
LL rm 1 same number. I talked to her last night.I'm just amazed that she still have a working phone and a motel room. Good for her, I need to make a trip to see her this week.

BiggusDiggus
12-14-20, 00:27
Can anyone provide info on the standard Rates for Kaci?

Looking for HHr with FS, BBBJ, CIMwSw?

What rules if any does she have.

I'm just amazed that she still have a working phone and a motel room. Good for her, I need to make a trip to see her this week.

MadMax67
12-14-20, 13:57
Can anyone provide info on the standard Rates for Kaci?

Looking for HHr with FS, BBBJ, CIMwSw?

What rules if any does she have.The prices and rules change all the time. Having rules is like playing the NE Patriots or voting. They make it up to fit their needs.

DoubleDown22
12-15-20, 08:41
I saw Kaci standing outside her room yesterday and Uncle LEO was keeping an eye on that location. Just wanted to let you guys know. Stay safe.

LA1215
12-15-20, 18:30
I saw Kaci standing outside her room yesterday and Uncle LEO was keeping an eye on that location. Just wanted to let you guys know. Stay safe.Like a honey pot.
A-1 bait.
Hold on to yours!

LA1215

RookieMonger
12-19-20, 07:36
Seen Kaci the last day or two? With the uncle watching her room, I've held off.

Buster Hymen
12-19-20, 22:20
Seen Kaci the last day or two? With the uncle watching her room, I've held off.I was out a couple nights ago about midnight and the streets were completely dead, so I drove by the LL. There was an old black woman knocking at Kaci's door, so I pulled into the strip mall across the street to see what was up. There were a couple cars outside her room, which has been my cue to not stop by.

I saw Kaci stick her head out the door and talk to the woman, then she closed the door, leaving the woman out in the cold. I took it from that interaction that Kaci was entertaining at the time and the black woman probably was hoping to crash in Kaci's room out of the cold.

BTW, for the last few years, I have only dated Kaci when I either saw her on the street, or lately if there is no cars out front of her room, I would just stop by. I learned several years ago that it was pointless to get her number if she even had a number. I have had some pretty wacky times with her, usually very interesting times.

Also BTW, I think that black woman was the same one that was at her apartment off Skipper about three years ago, where she was totally naked and chasing off a different girl with a 12 inch kitchen knife (she had broke into the apartment and took her stash) . Fun times!

Rook77
12-20-20, 19:03
I saw her last night at the LL, texted her, great comms last night which is unusual. Was in her room within 15 minutes of initial text, great BBBJ as usual, standard donation and I was on my way. We spoke briefly on the passing on her best friend recently, she's pretty broken up about it and hopefully she will be ok herself.

RookieMonger
12-20-20, 19:51
I was out a couple nights ago about midnight and the streets were completely dead, so I drove by the LL. There was an old black woman knocking at Kaci's door, so I pulled into the strip mall across the street to see what was up. There were a couple cars outside her room, which has been my cue to not stop by.

I saw Kaci stick her head out the door and talk to the woman, then she closed the door, leaving the woman out in the cold. I took it from that interaction that Kaci was entertaining at the time and the black woman probably was hoping to crash in Kaci's room out of the cold.

BTW, for the last few years, I have only dated Kaci when I either saw her on the street, or lately if there is no cars out front of her room, I would just stop by. I learned several years ago that it was pointless to get her number if she even had a number. I have had some pretty wacky times with her, usually very interesting times.

Also BTW, I think that black woman was the same one that was at her apartment off Skipper about three years ago, where she was totally naked and chasing off a different girl with a 12 inch kitchen knife (she had broke into the apartment and took her stash) . Fun times!Good to know! I'm still really impressed that she's been able to keep the room and phone. Good for her! I need to make a trip down to see her this week.

BriefBanana
12-21-20, 14:03
Thanks to Covid and work traveling, it's been a while since I've had a dream. Contacted her this morning and we set a time to meet under the lamp. Saw the earlier reports of uncle nearby but I'm no *****. Got there, uncle still nearby, she stalls claiming appt and that it wouldn't take long. So I wait a little. A this point a Db shows up to her room, few min later, she goes to the office, and heads back to her room seeing me and admiring the whip along the way. Db leaves and I guess she must've been asleep or got her fix because comms stopped then. Got a good look when she walked by smiling at me and ooooing the car, she was wearing a silky black robe and slippers but looked a little rough. Obviously her rep is good for dreams, but her flaking may have been good for me. Won't attempt again, her loss. BB-out.

RookieMonger
12-21-20, 22:04
Thanks to Covid and work traveling, it's been a while since I've had a dream. Contacted her this morning and we set a time to meet under the lamp. Saw the earlier reports of uncle nearby but I'm no *****. Got there, uncle still nearby, she stalls claiming appt and that it wouldn't take long. So I wait a little. A this point a Db shows up to her room, few min later, she goes to the office, and heads back to her room seeing me and admiring the whip along the way. Db leaves and I guess she must've been asleep or got her fix because comms stopped then. Got a good look when she walked by smiling at me and ooooing the car, she was wearing a silky black robe and slippers but looked a little rough. Obviously her rep is good for dreams, but her flaking may have been good for me. Won't attempt again, her loss. BB-out.Lmfao, I can guarantee she could give a rats ass about your "whip"!

Skiper
12-22-20, 07:59
Lmfao, I can guarantee she could give a rats ass about your "whip"!I saw her walking on Nebraska north of 140th, maybe she was still looking for that Mercedes.

Cajon Trombone
12-24-20, 21:49
The famous little birdie told me that Kaci is taking Christmas off to visit with her mother. That doesn't mean that she will be absent for long.

Casey3939
12-25-20, 15:15
The famous little birdie told me that Kaci is taking Christmas off to visit with her mother. That doesn't mean that she will be absent for long.Kind of weird post seeing that her mother tragically died in a car crash a little while ago.

JustAJon21
12-25-20, 20:04
Kind of weird post seeing that her mother tragically died in a car crash a little while ago.Maybe he means visiting her resting place.

MadMax67
12-25-20, 23:24
Kind of weird post seeing that her mother tragically died in a car crash a little while ago.Not a little while ago. It will be 3 yrs this March.