PDA

View Full Version : Best web site?

SuaveLvr
03-21-20, 09:25
I am curious been reviewing all the "post backpage" site for a while.

USA Adult Classifieds. Lots of ads. Seems to be a lot of fake Ads? Initially had good success weeding thru but not lately.

Alligator LC. Again fake ads and little success.

Erotic Monkey. Good Success but limited as they keep girls active reviewed years ago who no longer work.

STG. Most success here seems less fake ads.

Seeking. Joined paying no success yet but it is hard to differentiate a SW from one looking for more.

Just my thoughts please share yours as I am learning at this and sometimes seems us Mongers put in hours of work to no avail.

Stay Safe out there!

SuaveLvr.

Agustin43
04-14-20, 09:56
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ReallyNone
05-31-20, 18:57
I am curious been reviewing all the "post backpage" site for a while.

USA Adult Classifieds. Lots of ads. Seems to be a lot of fake Ads? Initially had good success weeding thru but not lately.

Alligator LC. Again fake ads and little success.

Erotic Monkey. Good Success but limited as they keep girls active reviewed years ago who no longer work.

STG. Most success here seems less fake ads.

Seeking. Joined paying no success yet but it is hard to differentiate a SW from one looking for more.

Just my thoughts please share yours as I am learning at this and sometimes seems us Mongers put in hours of work to no avail.

Stay Safe out there!

SuaveLvr.Erotic monkey needs subscription but not too expensive. Girls are real and good reviews in there.

Stg is a joke right now, too many fake ads, I'd avoid.

Seeking, no idea.

I found whatsyouprice dot com lately with some talent that trying to weed out. Subscription though. Adult search not too bad but fake pics.