PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break due to virus?

LaterGreen
03-07-20, 15:33
Anybody else taking a break from the hobby till the virus situation is under control?

John B Tipton
03-08-20, 10:14
Anybody else taking a break from the hobby till the virus situation is under control?Yes. A top category in news stories about how the virus is spread is usually "unknown". I wonder how many of those are guys who wander, for instance visited an AMP, but don't want to tell their doctor about that.

John.

Sam Spade
03-09-20, 21:54
No, I'm not taking a break. If anything I will use the situation to my advantage. I live in Chicago, and restaurants in the famous Chinatown are suffering because the tourist crowd has dried up. How much more hurting are the AMPs? Now's the time to deal, when they know that the next guy is not lined up outside the door.

Look at it this way. Do you take a break during flu season? If it was as bad as the media makes out, all the Chinese would be dead already.

SWalkerRanger
03-17-20, 17:36
No, I'm not taking a break. If anything I will use the situation to my advantage. I live in Chicago, and restaurants in the famous Chinatown are suffering because the tourist crowd has dried up. How much more hurting are the AMPs? Now's the time to deal, when they know that the next guy is not lined up outside the door.

Look at it this way. Do you take a break during flu season? If it was as bad as the media makes out, all the Chinese would be dead already.I did not take during flu season, and caught the flu. You are right though, as far as I know, the covid 19 virus is nowhere near as bad as most people think that it is.

Now, the question is, how will it affect the street walker market. Will prices go down? Because cheap dates with beautiful women is not something I can pass up on.

Sam Spade
03-20-20, 22:27
In Chicago and its burbs, all the AMPs and EMPs are closed. I expect to be working from home for at least a month. Bars closed. Restaurants only doing takeout or delivery. Now we're hearing that grocery stores will be running short of food because truckers are having trouble. Reports of infections have double every 2 days for the past week. So it doesn't matter how bad we think it is, or thought it was. It's here, it's bad and it's shutting us down for at least a month.

I have to wonder when it's all over, how long it will take for the AMPs to open.

CharlieInCT
03-21-20, 19:42
Curious whether being shut in has changed wifey/gf's attitude/willingness to have sex. Married for 40 years seeing a bit of an uptick. Got a nice BJ with swallow the other day and not just let's get-it-over-with sex. Small consolation but it's something.

LaterGreen
03-21-20, 20:03
Curious whether being shut in has changed wifey/gf'sNot fucking that old rag for any price.

SteakTartare
03-21-20, 20:38
Slim pickins out there. The hottest chicks are sitting this one out, and only the thirstiest ones are still posting ads. Trump said when this is all over, the enormous pent up demand will jump start the economy again. He ain't wrong. Think of all the cum from mongers who have abstained. When this pandemic goes away, and it will, it's going to be really sticky and messy out there.

-Steak.

Manolio
03-26-20, 20:41
Slim pickins out there. The hottest chicks are sitting this one out, and only the thirstiest ones are still posting ads. Trump said when this is all over, the enormous pent up demand will jump start the economy again. He ain't wrong. Think of all the cum from mongers who have abstained. When this pandemic goes away, and it will, it's going to be really sticky and messy out there.

Steak.Completely agree, there is so much semen withheld that when everything happens they will be ejaculating everywhere.

LaterGreen
03-28-20, 22:18
When this pandemic goes away, and it will, it's going to be really sticky and messy out there.Shit wait till they cure AIDS people will be fucking anything that moves because you can't die from it now.

BatmanRobinBat
08-04-20, 18:51
Anybody else taking a break from the hobby till the virus situation is under control?Anyone been to AMP-post covid? Been on break since the pandemic and trying to assess if it's worth going back? What kind of precautions are being taken (by the places, mongers, therapists)?

Are backrubs safe if only HJ? Anyone heard of contracting the virus at an AMP?

TrickLessons
08-11-20, 01:51
Anybody else taking a break from the hobby till the virus situation is under control?It's funny to see some of our thoughts when the deaths of COVID were still low. I didn't think we would be at 150 k by now.

Still, the pandemic has not slowed me down one bit or changed my mongering habits. March-May I saw redbook type prices.

But now things have leveled out and demand is booming according to the women I have talked too. Perhaps the second.

Wave will cause more shut downs and the prices will plummet.

Jh547
09-30-20, 01:34
I have been to an AMP since places reopened. Pretty much thr same with the additional safety measures. I am required to ware a mask the entire time. The service is about the same, but the providers seem to be a little more aggressive for tips. They were hurt by the shutdown.

I read that some places are wearing gloves, but I haven't run into that.

Anyone been to AMP-post covid? Been on break since the pandemic and trying to assess if it's worth going back? What kind of precautions are being taken (by the places, mongers, therapists)?

Are backrubs safe if only HJ? Anyone heard of contracting the virus at an AMP?

DePureFymii
03-11-22, 17:55
I been to many AMPs post covid. They don't make me wear a mask, but they wear a mask about 2/3 of the time.

Wwwhttp
06-10-22, 21:16
I only took a break due to other things; I would have seen more but many never text back and I was also trying to earn more money to spend.