PDA

View Full Version : Looking for overnight or weekend provider (petitie, pse, clean, sane)

LA Traveller
02-29-20, 14:26
Hey I will be in town March for a few days and wondering if there are UTR's or working girls who are petite spinners and cute but who provide a good deal on a overnight or full day. I like a full menu (greek, rimming, BBBJ, kissing, GFE) so I can be entertained and submissive girls are awesome but not necessary.

Someone smart enough that I can talk to her between rounds and take her to a bar or restaurant without eveyone thinking I am with a skank.

If you have ideas post or PM- some girls price an overnight or 8 hour day session fairly and pefer low volume and more chemistry- if you have one let me know- I have options in NYC, in Montreal and now work is taking me to LA, San Diego and OC I want options here too.

Much thanks.

GroovieFan
03-06-20, 08:07
Hey I will be in town March for a few days and wondering if there are UTR's or working girls who are petite spinners and cute but who provide a good deal on a overnight or full day. I like a full menu (greek, rimming, BBBJ, kissing, GFE) so I can be entertained and submissive girls are awesome but not necessary.

Someone smart enough that I can talk to her between rounds and take her to a bar or restaurant without eveyone thinking I am with a skank.

If you have ideas post or PM- some girls price an overnight or 8 hour day session fairly and pefer low volume and more chemistry- if you have one let me know- I have options in NYC, in Montreal and now work is taking me to LA, San Diego and OC I want options here too.

Much thanks.I would try the pushing the limits club on HX. L know there are a number of women who offer overnights. Good luck.