PDA

View Full Version : FBSM (Full body Sensual Massage)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Three X
09-17-05, 01:58
I was looking at a threapeutic site and saw this chick have any of you guys seen her or tried to flip her service.

This chick is Hot!

http://www.bodywork411.com/images.php?id=57&PHPSESSID=e01b43da54d33db3e3e8c79fafb54557

GettingTang
09-17-05, 03:37
I was looking at a threapeutic site and saw this chick have any of you guys seen her or tried to flip her service.

This chick is Hot!

http://www.bodywork411.com/images.php?id=57&PHPSESSID=e01b43da54d33db3e3e8c79fafb54557

That girl is a sin just to look at! Wow, that is one sexy senorita

Three X
09-17-05, 04:32
She is from Thailand and has a review on *********!

Three X
09-17-05, 16:08
I have not seen Tanya!

I would love to see her naked!

If you guys will pay me $20 bucks a piece I will see her for you and tell you all about it.

I promise I will review her here Scouts Honor.

P.S. Only if you pay!

Mr Z Man
09-18-05, 05:21
I have not seen Tanya!

I would love to see her naked!

If you guys will pay me $20 bucks a piece I will see her for you and tell you all about it.

I promise I will review her here Scouts Honor.

P.S. Only if you pay!

Well I checked her out today because Thai Girls are the best.

She is strictly legit no extras whatsoever.......

She is licensed and stays completely clothed during the session, she will not provide a happy ending.

If you like a legit massage she is cute and very good at it.

I would recommend her for a legit massage, she is very cute and has sweet personality.

Three X
09-18-05, 12:20
Thank you dude!

Well I checked her out today because Thai Girls are the best.

She is strictly legit no extras whatsoever.......

She is licensed and stays completely clothed during the session, she will not provide a happy ending.

If you like a legit massage she is cute and very good at it.

I would recommend her for a legit massage, she is very cute and has sweet personality.

Wilie Cumonya
09-18-05, 23:52
If you guys are into FBSM without a BJ or FS, try Jenny on Craigslist-Inland Empire. She gives a great massage either topless $100/hr. or full-nude $140/hr. She may give discounts for new customers. She's really cute, gives an actual quality massage, and really enjoys her work. She'll make every inch of you fully "relaxed" when you leave. She only does outcall in the I.E. To find her listings, search "massage" and "wfm-24" in the Inland Empire section of C.L.

I've tried many FBSM providers through C.L. and she's definately the best.

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Select "Add a Report" to begin 2006 reports.

Pluto
07-20-06, 16:59
Found a nice chinese massage parlor from CL. Went there twice and got "ok" massage + hj from different hotties. One of them told me she would give me a bj next time. Will report later if it is true or not.
30 minutes massage costs $40 + $40 tip for hj. 1 hour massage is $60. On both occasions, I squeezed their tits and touched them everywhere else, lol, was fun.

Three X
07-23-06, 22:19
Found a nice chinese massage parlor from CL. Went there twice and got "ok" massage + hj from different hotties. One of them told me she would give me a bj next time. Will report later if it is true or not.
30 minutes massage costs $40 + $40 tip for hj. 1 hour massage is $60. On both occasions, I squeezed their tits and touched them everywhere else, lol, was fun.
Hey brother send me a the number!

Viper92552
08-24-06, 12:27
Her Post!

before or after you go out to party tonite,... stop by for an ultimate fbsm
(full body sensual massage) w/a happy ending, or even better... have a hot
asian gfe (girl friend experience). please call (310) 592-6636 for directions.
there's NO RUSHING and NO CLOCK-WATCHING.

i'm tall and slender (5'7"/120 lbs.) and sexy (34b-26-36). i'm serious and good
at what i do... i don't rush my clients, so i expect you to do the same, and
please be generous (no bargaining p-l-e-a-s-e!). incall/outcall is ok, or...
just simply drop by wherever you are... i'm just right around the corner.
(fairfax district).

http://www.geocities.com/pislandgirl2004/index.html

JankyFreak
08-24-06, 12:43
Her Post!
before or after you go out to party tonite,... stop by for an ultimate fbsm
(full body sensual massage) w/a happy ending, or even better... have a hot
asian gfe (girl friend experience). please call (310) 592-6636 for directions.
there's NO RUSHING and NO CLOCK-WATCHING.

i'm tall and slender (5'7"/120 lbs.) and sexy (34b-26-36). i'm serious and good
at what i do... i don't rush my clients, so i expect you to do the same, and
please be generous (no bargaining p-l-e-a-s-e!). incall/outcall is ok, or...
just simply drop by wherever you are... i'm just right around the corner.
(fairfax district).

http://www.geocities.com/pislandgirl2004/index.html

You know I tried this lady before... super late at night. IT was a weird experience. She kind of acted drugged out. But who knows... And the coco butter was kinda gross for massage oil and the CBJ was rushed and not that good and sex was blah... I was hurrying to finish..

Sunpath
09-22-06, 14:17
On SM and Vine, used to be Santa Monica Therapy. Went for 30 mins. with a $10 off ad from LA Weekly. Got Choi (sp?), about 5 feet tall, no tits, beautiful face, great body otherwise.

Gave pretty good massage for 15 mins., then asked what I wanted. Well, I want everything. She stepped out for a few minutes, came back, got naked, proceeded to lick all over my body and balls, and then applied the condom via the mouth. If I didn't know the difference in feeling between cbj and bbbj, I wouldn't have ever known she put one on. I never saw it, and she was able to talk normally with it in her mouth.

After about 5 minutes of the cbj, she laid back on the table and we went for it mish. I might have lasted 5 minutes by going slow and stopping sometimes, but she let me kiss her, and though it was not dfk, she was kissing back. And she was just so little and so fucking hot!

When i went to dress, she lingered, and we hadn't talked about any tip yet, and then she just said come again and left. And I hurriedly started thinking that I just got a freebie and I'd better high-tail (no pun intended) it out of there. But she returned in about 2 minutes. So I gave her $60.

She then said, "Next time $100."

To which I replied, "For 30 minutes? No. $60, for 1 hour $100?"

But she persisted, "No, $100."

So I said okay, but won't be back. Total damage: $100 ($40 MM, $60 tip)

CadburyForAll
10-05-06, 19:23
Hi guys,

I am interested in trying a sensual massage place with a happy ending.

I just want to get the sensual massage, with fingers ticking my ass and genitals. I love the feeling.

Can you recommend any place worth a visit? How much do they charge? (anywhere in LA is fine. Won't mind to grive the extra miles for the extra smiles :-) )

PM me please. I will appreciate ;-)

BenderOver
10-06-06, 12:42
On SM and Vine, used to be Santa Monica Therapy. Went for 30 mins. with a $10 off ad from LA Weekly. Got Choi (sp?), about 5 feet tall, no tits, beautiful face, great body otherwise.

Gave pretty good massage for 15 mins., then asked what I wanted. Well, I want everything. She stepped out for a few minutes, came back, got naked, proceeded to lick all over my body and balls, and then applied the condom via the mouth. If I didn't know the difference in feeling between cbj and bbbj, I wouldn't have ever known she put one on. I never saw it, and she was able to talk normally with it in her mouth.

After about 5 minutes of the cbj, she laid back on the table and we went for it mish. I might have lasted 5 minutes by going slow and stopping sometimes, but she let me kiss her, and though it was not dfk, she was kissing back. And she was just so little and so fucking hot!

When i went to dress, she lingered, and we hadn't talked about any tip yet, and then she just said come again and left. And I hurriedly started thinking that I just got a freebie and I'd better high-tail (no pun intended) it out of there. But she returned in about 2 minutes. So I gave her $60.

She then said, "Next time $100."

To which I replied, "For 30 minutes? No. $60, for 1 hour $100?"

But she persisted, "No, $100."

So I said okay, but won't be back. Total damage: $100 ($40 MM, $60 tip)

Was I the only one offended by the last eight sentences of this post?

Good job posting a nice review, but I think the high-tailing and the aggressiveness of the negotiating is out of proportion here... I just don't agree with that mentality.

Bender

LovesAsianLady
10-06-06, 17:13
Was I the only one offended by the last eight sentences of this post?

Good job posting a nice review, but I think the high-tailing and the aggressiveness of the negotiating is out of proportion here... I just don't agree with that mentality.

BenderWell, I was not offended, but then I don't offend very easily. I would not do it myself that way, but that is just me.

LovesAsianLady
10-06-06, 17:38
That girl is a sin just to look at! Wow, that is one sexy senoritaInteresting. I looked at the photos and I would not describe her that way at all. It just tells me that we all have different tastes, eh?

Friendly Tiger
10-07-06, 09:51
Bender, I feel sorry for her and the guys that followed.

No wonder some providers cop an attitude, after enduring this kind of poor treatment.

Sunpath
10-12-06, 13:10
Maybe I'm out of line, but I just wanted to make sure. I didn't realize I was supposed to write a sensitive and romantic review. But to be clear, I never pressure the women, and I let them decide everything that is going to occur.

The girl never asked for any money. I never took advantage of this, I just mentioned it in my review b/c it crossed my mind (but only as a joke as I would never do that).

I gave her $60 w/out being asked, and it was at this point that she said, "No. $100." Had I known she wanted $100, I would have opted for a bj, or even a hj. Truth be told, it's quicker for the girl if she goes f/s as oppposed to bj or hj.

So my point is that I paid $40 w/ the coupon for 30 mins. I got the 15 min. "massage," then a 5 minute disappearing for the condom act, and then about 5 mins of cbj and 5 mins. (tops) of f/s. Had I know I was going to drop $140 for this, I would have certainly chipped in the extra $10 and gone to SGV for a full hour of much better treatment.

Further, even after she told me she wanted $100 and I told her I thought $60 was appropriate, she still told me to come see her next week.

So I don't think this disgruntled her, rather she was just a little disappointed. On the flip side, however irrelevant, I am often disappointed by unknown providers; maybe I've just been spoiled by a few great ones.

So what's the going rate in the amps these days? I really hadn't been to one in probably 2 years, and that experience was $100 for the hour to the provider, and she did a much better job.

Loki
10-14-06, 14:49
Sorry to say, but TANYA looks like a TS. Good luck.

Big Hick
01-20-07, 01:24
I went to Momo for the first time based on the reports I read here. It was a little hard to find, but had decent parking. Went in, the mamasan asked if I had been there before, I said NO, but that I had been to plenty of other places. Paid the .40 and got ready. Got a nice looking Korean girl, around early 30's, nice slim build. She actually gave a decent massage as far as these places go, it didn't last as long as I would like. Asked if I wanted anything else, of course I said Yes. Started off with the standard cbj, I still don't know how they do the rubber in the mouth trick. Typical positions, ended up doggy. She acted a little bit, but I was already in the zone.

Nice attitude. I tipped a c-note, which was probably too high, next time I'm going down to $80. Will also probably ask for a younger girl.

BTW - does anyone know of a place where I can actually a good massage before the fun? My back has been killing me lately and it would be nice to kill 2 birds with one stone. Please PM. Thanks.

Epoch
03-01-07, 12:39
When I go to an mp, I do a half hour. I'm used to paying. 4 or. 5 to the mamasan and tipping. 8 to $. I went for a full hour once recently at momo and the chick asked me how much I was going to tip before she started. I'd never been asked beforehand before. I told her $, figuring we'd haggle up a little from there. She looked at me like I just farted. She told me $$. I ended up giving her 160 or 180 because I'd never done a full hour before and didn't know what was fair. I'm pretty sure that was more than is customary. Can anyone tell me from experience what the customary tip is for a full hour? The massage was really good and so was the service, but tipping. 8 above the usual $, for basically a more involved and ligitimate massage seems excessive to me.

Kudlow
03-01-07, 16:17
When I go to an mp, I do a half hour. I'm used to paying. 4 or. 5 to the mamasan and tipping. 8 to $. I went for a full hour once recently at momo and the chick asked me how much I was going to tip before she started. I'd never been asked beforehand before. I told her $, figuring we'd haggle up a little from there. She looked at me like I just farted. She told me $$. I ended up giving her 160 or 180 because I'd never done a full hour before and didn't know what was fair. I'm pretty sure that was more than is customary. Can anyone tell me from experience what the customary tip is for a full hour? The massage was really good and so was the service, but tipping. 8 above the usual $, for basically a more involved and ligitimate massage seems excessive to me.

I've been told by the girls they expect
$ 30 min
$.5 45 min
$$ 1 hr

I always tip $ for 30 min. I haven't been to the inland empire. But from reading reviews about there the rates are cheaper. Remember the girls are there for the money. However, when I received GFE from my ATF, I was able to increase the duration (from 30 min to 45 or 60) and still tipped $ and paid the mamsan the same.

Bug Me Not 62
03-01-07, 21:10
Had a visit to this place earlier this week --

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ths/286451459.html

Gave mamasan .35, was introduced to Michelle, who said she was 25, but looked 35. Took me into a room and had me undress, then lay down and cover up with a towel the size of a postage stamp.

She tried to make conversation, but her broken engrish made it difficult. She'd ask a question, and I'd respond, and she'd say "wha?" two or three times.

Got a nice 20 minute massage, nice hot oil, and before the flip she toweled me down. Flip, then hands directly to penis and with a ton of massage oil gave me a slippery HJ with no negotiation on price. I was loving it, and asked, "Do you do anything else?"

"wha?"

"Do you do anything else?"

"wha?"

<BJ motion with mouth>

<shakes head no>

Aha. Probably the first thing I'd said she understood.

I finished (she gave a big grin!) and she wiped me off. I dressed and she lingered for a tip, and just as I was about to give it to her she walked out to talk to mamasan. I left $40 on the table (my first time at this, and I wasn't sure what to leave for just a HJ), and left. She cought me on the way out. "Tiiiiiip?"

Seems like some of her engrish isn't so bad. :-)

$40. To much? Not enough? You tell me.

Daddy Lows
03-02-07, 19:12
WTF?! Guys, seriously.... don't mess with the prices.

Standard Los Angeles County AMPs:

30 min for $40-60

1 hour for $60-$70

Then for tips (no matter how long you bought time for):

Handjob = $20-$40

BJ = $40-70

FS = $80-120

Don't be a douchebag and mess up our price ranges.

Peace

Kudlow
03-02-07, 21:04
I went to a place in COI last night (I know it's in the wrong area) and got to talking to my provider about thier bus. She was saying a few years ago she was getting 200-300 for FS and to make her quota needed to see about 5 customers a day. Nowadays, she gets 100 for FS and needs to see 10 or more customers a day. This girl works 5 days a week. I asked if she got tired and said a little but when she first started she was tired after just a few cutomers. Now she says she can handle all of them. She says out of the 10 customers she sees, 8 want FS and 2 just get a regular massage. She actually said its pretty easy now. She does a little massage, some cbj then FS.

Daddy Lows
03-03-07, 02:47
Kudlow,

Are you seriously saying that she's experienced negative inflation? I doubt it. More likely, she was a hot, hot, young piece of fresh ass that mongers were stupid to overpay for. And since more and more people go online to figure things out, i.e. WSG and other forums, her prices have gone down because people aren't willing to overpay anymore. In any event, that's my opinion. The first AMP I went to was in some nowhere town near Grand Rapids, Michigan on a late weekend night in '97. I was 19, on the road for 2 straight days, and was horny as hell. It cost $40 for sauna and massage for one hour and I ended up paying the tall Korean chick $80. And I probably overpayed considering the area (Michigan) and time (1997) but I wouldn't know since the girl first asked for $80. You know how the girls kinda asked for the high-end of the donation then expect you to negotiate to a reasonable sum. Except it was my first time and I didn't know any better. But I digress. I'm glad your provider has a good attitude. That's always a plus.

Peace

B Malibu
03-03-07, 03:37
I mongered quite a bit in COI "a few years" back. I never had a provider (at an MP) ever quote me higher than $120.

Getting $300, or even $200 for that matter at an AMP is a serious stretch. She may have been able to get one provider to pay her rate, but 9 times outta' 10, a dude struttin' into a parlor has no more than $160 on him. Let's not forget about the door fee.

I'd say maybe she told you this story to see if you'd bite and pay her more money. Maybe a "feel sorry for me" technique?

Viper92552
03-03-07, 06:11
I mongered quite a bit in COI "a few years" back. I never had a provider (at an MP) ever quote me higher than $120.

Getting $300, or even $200 for that matter at an AMP is a serious stretch. She may have been able to get one provider to pay her rate, but 9 times outta' 10, a dude struttin' into a parlor has no more than $160 on him. Let's not forget about the door fee.

I'd say maybe she told you this story to see if you'd bite and pay her more money. Maybe a "feel sorry for me" technique?

That sound about right Malibu!

Hey maybe she will try to upsell you on your next visit or she thinks very highly of herself.

Big Hick
03-08-07, 23:51

Based on my experiences the rates in Ventura and San Bernadino are around $40/$60 for FS. Only once have I had a provider complain. The quality varies greatly. In COI, it seems to be $50/$100, which I think is too high for the talent. I've only tried 2 places, so maybe I was just unlucky. In LA, I pay about $40/$100 and the talent is consistently good. Plus the drive is closer for me.

Kudlow
03-09-07, 12:14
Kudlow,

Are you seriously saying that she's experienced negative inflation? I doubt it. More likely, she was a hot, hot, young piece of fresh ass that mongers were stupid to overpay for. And since more and more people go online to figure things out, i.e. WSG and other forums, her prices have gone down because people aren't willing to overpay anymore. In any event, that's my opinion. The first AMP I went to was in some nowhere town near Grand Rapids, Michigan on a late weekend night in '97. I was 19, on the road for 2 straight days, and was horny as hell. It cost $40 for sauna and massage for one hour and I ended up paying the tall Korean chick $80. And I probably overpayed considering the area (Michigan) and time (1997) but I wouldn't know since the girl first asked for $80. You know how the girls kinda asked for the high-end of the donation then expect you to negotiate to a reasonable sum. Except it was my first time and I didn't know any better. But I digress. I'm glad your provider has a good attitude. That's always a plus.

Peace

Actually, this was the second provider who said she used to get 200-300 from her customers (this one worked at vicks 4 years ago). But it seems unlikely she got that amount. I never paid more than 100 for either provider and they never complained. It seems more and more mongers are sticking to their guns nowadays and not overpaying.

JeffTheDrunk
03-09-07, 19:46
I went for a full hour once recently at momo and the chick asked me how much I was going to tip before she started. Never get a full hour at an AMP, that was your mistake. The girls are used to everyone getting 30 minutes, but actually getting you out the door with FS in 20 minutes or so. You're taking up 60 minutes of her time in which she could have serviced 2-3 guys for $200-$300 in tips (assuming it's a busy time of the day such as lunchtime during the week or anytime on Saturdays).

When you go at slow times and pay for 30 minutes, most of the good girls that have known you for a while will give you a great session for 45 minutes (extended massage and maybe even 2 pops) at least for free, no extra tip required, and the mamasan won't knock on the door either. Sunday mornings/afternoons are usually empty when there's good sports games playing on TV for 50% of the mongers and church for the other 50% that go with their wife/family.

B Malibu
03-10-07, 01:28
Never get a full hour at an AMP, that was your mistake. The girls are used to everyone getting 30 minutes, but actually getting you out the door with FS in 20 minutes or so. You're taking up 60 minutes of her time in which she could have serviced 2-3 guys for $200-$300 in tips (assuming it's a busy time of the day such as lunchtime during the week or anytime on Saturdays).

When you go at slow times and pay for 30 minutes, most of the good girls that have known you for a while will give you a great session for 45 minutes (extended massage and maybe even 2 pops) at least for free, no extra tip required, and the mamasan won't knock on the door either. Sunday mornings/afternoons are usually empty when there's good sports games playing on TV for 50% of the mongers and church for the other 50% that go with their wife/family.Choice D. All of the above. Correct you are Jeff. In addition, the girl's don't like the idea of you paying $20-$30 more to the house. They figure that if you have those extra funds, why not just give it to them.

Hello Jimbo
03-26-07, 22:28
Hey guys, newbie to the forum here and wanted to add another 2 cents to the info available.

Went to Express in COI and met San Dee or Sandy or something like that. She had a thick accent. She was older, maybe mid 40's Kgirl but had a nice tight little dress on. Started with a pretty decent massage. After inconspicuously teasing the old twig and berries, she asked what I wanted in a whisper. CBJ was so-so. I tried to chat a little bit to find out more about the place since that was my first time at this one. I asked how old her and the rest of the girls were on average and she must have taken offense to that since she started complaining that the girls at the other places I had been to were probably older than her. I tried to make light of it and calm her down by apologizing and saying that I didn't mean anything by it but I guess I touched a nerve. She finished me off with a hurried HJ and I left. I wouldn't recommend the place. I guess it's possible I came on a bad night (no pun intended), but it wasn't the cleanest place. Stains on a couple of the towels and the lotion and baby oil on the table were knocked over already when I was shown into the room.

Has anyone had a better experience there? I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that I showed up on an off night, but I've had better experiences.

. 5/door, . 8/CBJ

Hello Jimbo
03-29-07, 01:21
Took another trip to COI and went to the AMP on the other side of the minimall from GSS. I wanted to hit up GSS again since the last time I went there I had a great time with Angie, but the MMS said that they were too busy and I didn't feel like waiting. The other place was on the other side of the SC.

After the MMS showed me to my room, a 40ish Hong Kong girl named Jai came in a minute later while I was still getting undressed. I'm not shy and neither was she so instead of coming back in a couple of minutes she helped me get undressed before lying down on the table. No towel to cover up during the massage. About 10 minutes go by with her brushing by the goods pretty obviously. I actually kind of miss it though when they make it less obvious and giggle in modesty when I flip to show them what a good job I think they're doing. Anyways, she was really mechanical during the CBJ, and got tired after a while because she wasn't really doing it for me. She had to take periodic rests with HJ in between her short breaks to relax her jaw. Finally I just had to imagine I was someplace else in order to finish. I won't be going back to this place. .5 for 30 minutes and .6 for tip. I should have just waited for GSS to free up. I had a better time there the last time I went.

I'd like to find someplace around here with some cute little spinners instead of the over 40 crowd that I've been stuck with lately. It just isn't worth it to me to have granny in the room. I'd like to find someplace with some younger girls. Nothing too young, but at least maybe some girls under 25 or 30.

Can anyone suggest someplace? Please help me out. I've gotten some good info from the forum so far and have taken some of the advice given, but it seems like so far it's been below average service lately in the several places I've been to.

Mandm1107
04-01-07, 22:01
After a while of not going to a massage parlor, I saw a new ad in the LA Weekly. The ad said Grand Opening and was near where I work. I called and barely understood what the girl said, but she said they have several girls that work there.

I asked how much are the rates and she said, 40 for half and hour and 50 for a full hour. I figured it's just ten bucks more for the full hour, why not. I went after work and the place is nice. I did notice a shower and several rooms. The mamasan took the money and said, "Next time you bring coupon. Ok?"

I went in my room and got completely naked. The massage was performed by a nice chinese girl and she even stood on my back. The massage was excellent. The only problem is that I never got "the" vibe of when to ask for more. Finally, she told me to turn around and started massaging my legs and thighs. She was next to my right leg and I started to touch her, but she flat out said no.

After seeing the showers and me totally nude, could this place be legit? Or do I have to go several times until they give some extra service? What do you guys think. By the way, this was around Downtown LA.

CadburyForAll
04-02-07, 18:54
Please share here or through private message.

Thanks

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ers/304331353.html

JeffTheDrunk
04-03-07, 11:25
After a while of not going to a massage parlor, I saw a new ad in the LA Weekly. The ad said Grand Opening and was near where I work. I called and barely understood what the girl said, but she said they have several girls that work there.

I asked how much are the rates and she said, 40 for half and hour and 50 for a full hour. I figured it's just ten bucks more for the full hour, why not. I went after work and the place is nice. I did notice a shower and several rooms. The mamasan took the money and said, "Next time you bring coupon. Ok?"

I went in my room and got completely naked. The massage was performed by a nice chinese girl and she even stood on my back. The massage was excellent. The only problem is that I never got "the" vibe of when to ask for more. Finally, she told me to turn around and started massaging my legs and thighs. She was next to my right leg and I started to touch her, but she flat out said no.

After seeing the showers and me totally nude, could this place be legit? Or do I have to go several times until they give some extra service? What do you guys think. By the way, this was around Downtown LA.Around Downtown LA it's usually just a rub and tug place, not FS -- especially if it's a Thai massage place. Either way you'll never know unless you're assertive and grope the girl several times during the session to see how they respond. If they're legit, they'll nicely let you know that's not allowed, otherwise it's your green light to proceed further.

Don't be that nerdy kid who's afraid to ask the pretty girls out to the Spring High School Dance :) You'll never know unless you try...if you don't then you'll be pissed off when you find out that big ugly Football player got the action you didn't!

Toad Tamer
04-03-07, 22:41
"(this is not full service)"

Says it all right here.

Scanepchi
04-09-07, 19:19
Enjoy!

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=8807

My apologies if I placed this in the wrong section!

Xicano20
04-10-07, 03:43
If you want to find some cuter, younger, spinner-type Asian babes you might want to look in the San Gabriel Valley. I have had luck in either AMPs or MPs in this area. I have gotten pretty Asian chics as young as 20 and occasionally young Latinas in mid to late 20s.

I personally prefer AMPs over MPs because you spend about the same ($.4 to $.6), the girls take their time more, you can almost always get bbj, there is less chance of a bust, and you always have access to a shower (needed before going home to SO). Korean AMPs are the best and always strive to give the best service. Customer service and customer satisfaction is taken serious by them.

Just my 2 cents.

Junky11
04-13-07, 01:58
Enjoy!

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=8807

My apologies if I placed this in the wrong section!

Was that a secret video?

Scanepchi
04-13-07, 11:09
Was that a secret video?Not sure what you mean by secret video?

I usually comb the normal amateur sites where people upload there videos searching for MASSAGE or PARLOR and find some good vids. That was one Id thought id share for people that haven't been into a MP!

Lahobbyiest
04-14-07, 07:28
Lilly Japanese and Native American
http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/thickazzjapchic

Amanda is more my style.
http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/amandafordhk

Carla has something I think she is cute.
http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/carlyan7

Carolina Chinese and German how can you go wrong with that mix.
http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/carolinla

She is really cute looks Japanese to me.
http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/makila

Asian dolls we need a guy to see these 2 they are cute!
http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/AsianDolls

Ampfinder
04-17-07, 13:41
Hey Man, thanks for the video. Too bad its hard to find girls that look so hot nowadays. If you disagree plz let me know where to get them!

Was that a secret video?

LookslikeLE
06-07-07, 22:20
Stopped by Asian Dolls as shown in Lahobbyiest’s post below. I walked in and a guy was at the window talking to a very hot looking Viet girl. I heard her say “we only take cash”. Good sign. Then another monger walks in behind me. This is also a good sign as maybe they are repeat customers, but it is too busy for me so I go back later in the day.

I get the hot girl and go inside. They don’t have a shower or even a restroom. I go in anyway because the girl is smoking hot. Name is Lili. Only flaw is a lazy eye.

It was a good massage but I tried everything and got nowhere. If anyone has better luck let me know. I would go back just for her.

Pimp Hound
06-08-07, 04:00
If you want to find some cuter, younger, spinner-type Asian babes you might want to look in the San Gabriel Valley. I have had luck in either AMPs or MPs in this area. I have gotten pretty Asian chics as young as 20 and occasionally young Latinas in mid to late 20s.

I personally prefer AMPs over MPs because you spend about the same ($.4 to $.6), the girls take their time more, you can almost always get bbj, there is less chance of a bust, and you always have access to a shower (needed before going home to SO). Korean AMPs are the best and always strive to give the best service. Customer service and customer satisfaction is taken serious by them.

Just my 2 cents.Hey cano,

Where are these amps with younger spinner babes? I usually go to oc so where are these amps in the valley.

Hound

Ljohnson
07-12-07, 00:32
I also tried Asian Dolls on Florence Ave. in Downey. It's in an office building which appears to be mostly empty. I took the interior stairway up to the second floor. I noticed on the directory the place has some generic name like Health Injury Clinic or something like that; I guess to present the appearance of legitimacy. The guy at the reception area was Asian (possibly Vietnamese) and pleasant enough. He asked me if it ws my first time. I told him it was so he asked me to fill out a short form, similar to what you would do on your first visit to a doctor, only a much shorter form. I made up most of the info and probably could have avoided the form if I had said I had been there before.

An attractive Asian girl asked me "how long." I said one hour and she collected my $60. She escorted me into the room and told me to undress and lie face down on the table, and she left. She came back and asked me if i wanted a soft or hard massage. I opted for medium.

She had a really sweet voice, was friendly and somewhat talkative. Said her name was Jade and she was 21. Half Chinese and half Vietnamese. She gave a good massage for about 45 minutes before having me turn over. After I turned over, she positioned the towel so as to just cover my dick and balls. Then she sensuously spread oil on my lower abdomen and chest. Very stimulating and my dick began to respond under the towel. She then did my upper legs and my dick got harder. She had to notice. Perhaps foolishly, I chose not to ask for extras or to grope her or anything like that. We were getting along so well that I had decided I would return. But it's curious that, after I turned over, she basically just stimulated me - lower abdomen and upper thighs. Quite arousing. Not really a massage, just sensuous stroking.

I will give her another round or two and see how it goes.

LJ

Ljohnson
07-13-07, 14:32
So I returned to Asia Dolls on Florence in Downey the very next night . (See first report below.) I had called ahead and asked if I could have a massage by "Jade" at 8 p.m. I was told no problem and that Jade would be available. When I arrived there were four girls gathered in the reception area. I saw Jade and she said hello. Then she asked me if I wanted to try Victoria tonight. Well, I really wanted Jade again, but here was Jade suggesting a different girl. So, I agreed. I paid the $60 for a one hour session.

I went into the room, undressed and lay down on the table, face down with a small towel over my ass. Then Jade comes in and says she will work on me for a half hour and then Victoria will take over. So Jade gave me a nice massage (bck and legs only) for about a half hour then excused herself and said Victoria will be in.

Victoria comes in the room. She is also Vietnamese, a litle older than Jade (maybe thirty) and at least 30 pounds heavier. Not unattractive and very sweet, but not the kind of spinner I like. Oh, well. She asked if I wanted to turn over, which I did. So now I'm face up. Victoria dispenses with the towel and now I'm lying face up, completely exposed and looking at her. She is looking at me and we're talking as she gently strokes my leg and lower abdomen, just almost brushing my dick and balls. I get hard immediately. Then she whispers something about a "special." She indicated she would jerk me off and pull her top up so I could play with hr tits. She asked how much tip I would give her. I offered $40. She sweetly "suggested" $60 and I agreed.

So, she asked if she could get oil and I agreed. She pulled her top up revealing very nice titties which I begn to fondle as she worked on my dick. I honestly could not tell if they were real or fake. She gave me a nice oily handjob. I held out for as long as I could and then had a really strong orgasm. She got a warm towel and cleaned me up and was vey sweet the whole time.

Total damage: $120 ($60 for one hour massage and $60 tip.) I probably could save $20 by going for a half hour. What I wanted was the "happy ending" from Jade rather that the sweet but chubby Victoria. So it goes.

LJohnson

Daddy Lows
07-13-07, 15:38
LJ,

Great report and follow-up report, too! Glad to know there is a rub-n-tug in that neck of the woods.

Peace

Pluto
07-14-07, 03:28
Hello, all

This is a report on the, ads on the erotic craigslist section about a, new asian massage facility in reseda, (slightly away from glendale) with table shower and $40 before 11am.

The facility was good, table shower was very good. However, the biggest disappointment came in the form of the grandmas that work there.

I went there in the morning and saw about 3 women who were clearly in the mid or very late 40s. The woman I had was such an old hag, she must be over 50. It felt disgusting to be massaged and jerked off by such an old woman. I will never return there, they do not allow you to choose the woman. Its not worth it.

Hope this helps.

Pluto

King310
07-24-07, 02:26
Anyone know of a good place with good looking latina girls in the South Bay area?

Ljohnson
08-02-07, 14:58
Pluto,

Regarding the facility with the "old hags:"

Where is it exactly? Is it in Burbank? Address? Phone number?

Was $40 your total damage or was there a tip on top of that?

Thanks,

LJ

EuphoriaSeeker
08-02-07, 15:02
LJ,

Great report, I wonder if Victoria is the resident rub n tugger of the joint. Seems that the place is good for a regular massage and some eye candy, might have to check it out since the area is close to me.

Thanks!

Ljohnson
08-03-07, 20:51
I went back to Asia Dolls on Florence and this time I got a girl named Iris. She also was a sexy Asian with a "lazy eye." A previous post named her Lilli. Who knows, maybe they "hire the handicapped."

Anyway, she gave a good one hour massage without even a hint of any extras. She was pleasant and the massage was good...but that's all.

I'm starting to think that only Victoria does the "special massage." She is there only 2 or 3 days per week. Better call first to see if the girl you want is working.

Ljohnson
08-06-07, 21:27
I learned of another AMP (Thai) in Hollywood. I liked the fact that they are open until 3-4 a.m. It's $60 for one hour. I called and made an appointment for about 2:00 a.m. I was greeted by an over the hill looking Thai lady. She collected the $60. She offered me a bottle of water and then showed me into the room. She said the pants on the bed were for me to wear. They were those super loose fitting pants. I put them on and lay face down.

A nice, young and slender Thai girl (Jessie) came in and began massaging me. She worked about 5-10 minutes and told me to turn. I did, still wearing the pants. Nice massage for another 5 or 10 and she tells me to turn again. I told her I want to remove the pants and she said okay. She made a half hearted attempt to offer the towel over my ass and I said "no" and she was fine with that. She said , "You're hot, huh?" So she massaged my backside a while then had me turn again. She got between my legs near my feet so we a were facing each other. She rubbed my legs as we chatted and my dick rose to full attention. Then she offered to oil me "there." I nodded and whispered "Yes, please." She gestured for me to keep still and started rubbing my balls. Very soon she was oiling my dick and she was very sweet, allowing me to guide her hands, telling when to use two hands on the shaft and whe to massage the balls. When I came she kept stroking (which I like; too many girls stop at the first spurt which is a buzzkill) and kept pumping until I told her to stop. Wonderful! She cleaned me up with a hot towel. No tip. Very cool.

So I go back the next night and get the same girl and she works all around my hardon and never touches it. I asked her about it and she hurried out the door saying, "I'll see you outside."

So now I don't know what to think. If you wanna try, it's at 929 1/2 N. Western, between Santa Monica and Melrose. It's on the second floor and the sign says "Yoga Therapy." Phone number is 323-401-7556.

Good luck.

Marble Brains
08-07-07, 18:21
I think what happened is as plain as day. She gave you a happy ending the first time and you didn't tip her. Now in her mind you're some deadbeat that wants to get his extras for free.

Just my opinion.

Wireless91910
08-07-07, 18:41
A few years back I went to an AMP on Century, (North side of Street, with Security Guard working on inside). Anyways 1st time there and I was only expecting a tug and go. I remember they had showers inside the room, as I'm exiting the shower in comes a 18-21 yr old, who starts laugh and pointing at my belly. As if I don't know I'm a few pounds overweight.

As the massage progress she never mentions price, and on the flip, she's butt naked. Well after pounding her like there's no tomorrow. I say to her "big belly, bigger dick".

After cleaning up I slip her 4 bills folded very nicely. ($20, $10, $5, $5). Should have seen the look in her eyes!!!

That was the last time I went to that place.

Wireless91910

Member #5217
08-13-07, 00:16
Has anyone tried the amp near atlantic? It is in a medical plaza just off the 60. Just wondering if there was any reviews on it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Omgwtfbbq
08-13-07, 02:29
I learned of another AMP (Thai) in Hollywood. I liked the fact that they are open until 3-4 a.m. It's $60 for one hour. I called and made an appointment for about 2:00 a.m. I was greeted by an over the hill looking Thai lady. She collected the $60. She offered me a bottle of water and then showed me into the room. She said the pants on the bed were for me to wear. They were those super loose fitting pants. I put them on and lay face down.

A nice, young and slender Thai girl (Jessie) came in and began massaging me. She worked about 5-10 minutes and told me to turn. I did, still wearing the pants. Nice massage for another 5 or 10 and she tells me to turn again. I told her I want to remove the pants and she said okay. She made a half hearted attempt to offer the towel over my ass and I said "no" and she was fine with that. She said , "You're hot, huh?" So she massaged my backside a while then had me turn again. She got between my legs near my feet so we a were facing each other. She rubbed my legs as we chatted and my dick rose to full attention. Then she offered to oil me "there." I nodded and whispered "Yes, please." She gestured for me to keep still and started rubbing my balls. Very soon she was oiling my dick and she was very sweet, allowing me to guide her hands, telling when to use two hands on the shaft and whe to massage the balls. When I came she kept stroking (which I like; too many girls stop at the first spurt which is a buzzkill) and kept pumping until I told her to stop. Wonderful! She cleaned me up with a hot towel. No tip. Very cool.

So I go back the next night and get the same girl and she works all around my hardon and never touches it. I asked her about it and she hurried out the door saying, "I'll see you outside."

So now I don't know what to think. If you wanna try, it's at 929 1/2 N. Western, between Santa Monica and Melrose. It's on the second floor and the sign says "Yoga Therapy." Phone number is 323-401-7556.

Good luck.I decided to give "Yoga Therapy" a whirl, since it's relatively close to where I live, and I'd been interested in a FBSM. I didn't know what to think, this being the first time I've been to a massage parlor (I'm a complete newbie).

I made an appointment for late afternoon Sunday (I'd read in another thread that you sometimes get better service during slow times like Sundays). I walked in, and immediately, I had no idea what the Thai MMS was saying. But I understood half hour .4 and .6 for full hour, Swedish or oil. I said, whatever, I just wanna see some titties and penetrate and bounce. So I got the half hour.

I think the girl I got, randomly, was the same girl LJohnson got. Maybe. But she was an attractive girl, and she laughed at all my lame jokes. I'm not entirely sure she understood what I was saying, as I couldn't understand half of what she was saying. Thai girls and their crazy accents.

I tried to keep talking to her to see if she would do any extras. I knew she'd probably give me a happy ending, seeing as she did for LJ. But I was looking for FS or at least a CBJ (haha I'm a newbie on this forum, but I know to read the forums and get familiar with terminology before posting). One thing she said made me crack up. I'm a college student, and she said she came from Thailand to go to school. I asked what she studied, and she said marketing. Yah right. Haha, but that's irrelevant. I just got a chuckle out of it.

Her massage was real good. Very relaxing. Made me gasp a couple of times. I guess that's good? I don't know. But she had nice, warm, soft hands that could apply pressure. I enjoyed it. She had me turn around, but avoided my peen. So I asked her if she would do any extras, but she said something about illegal. Disappointed was I.

So I figured, whatever, if I wasn't gonna bust a nut, I might as well really relax and get another half hour. She told the MMS, and she wanted another .3 instead of .2 to make it .6 for the hour. Having some idea of business, and also not wanting to upset my masseuse, I just shelled the .3, cuz it was a pretty good massage anyway.

This time, when she asked me to flip over onto my back, she massaged higher up on my thighs. When the flag started raising, she succumbed. She said, ok I'll take care of that for you. Booyah! Happy ending.

As LJ reported, she was a pro at the hj. She kept stroking even after I nutted, until I told her she could stop. I didn't try to touch her breasts while she was "relaxing" me, cuz she was hesitant about even doing the hj, so I didn't want to offend her. But she did let me caress her thighs while she did.

I did reach over to grab a condom from the pile of my clothes I left beside the bed/table (idk what they call it). Never leave home without it. I motioned for a cbj or fs. But she was more embarrassed than offended. She said, no please that's too much for me. So I let it be at that. And she finished me up. She kept looking into my eyes the whole time and minded the stepchildren. I liiiiike.

I wonder if maybe just she doesn't do fs, or if the place is actually legitimate. One other thread did mention that most Thai places are legit. But anyway, I'm looking for a place (Korean pref) that is confirmed FS, if anybody is willing to share some 411. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to keep searching by myself :(

But yeah, if you're looking for a good massage with a happy ending, go to this place. It is officially omgwtfbbq-recommended, for happy endings.

Mustafa71
08-14-07, 01:52
First-timer here. Tried out "Yoga Therapy" tonight. Bummer for me.

I made an appt at 8pm and was about 5 minutes early. Mamasan opened the door an greeted me. She asked how I found out about her business, and I told her on the internet. She thanked me and I was gracious, thanking her and just acting nice.

I paid my $60 for one hour and was led back into a dark corridor with a series of doors. She opened the first one for me and walked out of the dimly-lit room as I walked in. I put on a towel and laid on my stomach until someone knocked on the door.

"Von" was probably 25-30 years old and dressed pretty conservatively. I was immediately concerned. Her english was pretty limited, and after she started massaging me I thought I heard her say she's only been in the US for three days and she hates it. We talked about that for a while as she concentrated on my back.

But after 30 minutes or so, I started to wonder if all she was going to do was rub my back (I got Swedish, btw). At this point, I noticed she was wearing a tank-top and some loose-fitting pants. She finally moved to my legs, then asked if it was ok to take off the towel and proceeded to rub my butt and did some Thai flexi-shit with my legs.

Next, she turned me over, put the towel back over me and rubbed my thighs, chest and arms. Keeping me covered the entire time.

I thought she'the make the next move. "You want anything else" or a brush up against my junk or something, but nothing. No sign, no signal, no question.

Finally, she had me sit up, she did some more stuff to my back/shoulders, hot-toweled me off and whispered "Finished".

She seemed pretty technical with what she was doing, massage-wise. So that was nice.

I tipped her, thanked the Mamasan and left pretty disappointed. I was sure to tell her when she was rubbing me the right way, but maybe I needed to be more aggressive?

Personally, I think I got a girl who just doesn't want to be doing what she's doing and I didn't want to push it.

Any ideas?

Omgwtfbbq
08-18-07, 03:12
Personally, I think I got a girl who just doesn't want to be doing what she's doing and I didn't want to push it.

Any ideas?Hey, I went to the same place. I think the place might just be a legit place.

I read on some other thread that most thai places in la are legit, and don't do extras. Idk what to make of it either.

Ljohnson
08-28-07, 02:02
I have now been to "Yoga Therapy" (between Santa Monica and Melrose, on Western, west side of street, second floor) five times and I have gotten a sweet, oily hand job four of the five times. From 3 different girls.

Two times with "Jessie." First time, yes. Second time, no (massage only.)

Third and fourth visit I had "Bonita." She was very friendly and playful. I got a nice handjob both times, but no massage, other than to my dick, balls and surrounding area. She did give me some nice kisses; even some with tongue. At one point she was on her back and I was on top of her. I asked her to suck me and she scolded me and said, "I not prostitute." Bonita is a little chubby; not a spinner but very pleasant and playful.

Last night I made a telephonic appointment and did not specify which girl. I got "Bon" who said she had been in LA from Thailand for a week. She is the prettiest I have seen at this place. Fairly tall, short dark hair, and showing very nice cleavage in a traditional Thai costume. She did 20-30 minutes on my backside and asked me to turn over. Covered my midsection with a towel and then 10 minutes on my legs, moving up and brushing my equipment in a pleasant way. She started on my abdomen and I asked her if I could remove the towel. She removed it right away. The rest of the session was devoted to a sweet, oily handjob. She had no problem with my running my hands over her clothed body and touching the exposed area of her breasts. I reached inside her bra a little bit (it was a wired push-up) and she did not object, though I did not reach the nipple. Maybe next time?

Each of these sessions was $60 for one hour. No tipping until last night. After I was dressed and we were in the hall, Bon asked for a tip. I gave her $20, making the total damage $80. Not a bad price considering I got a decent massage, with very pleasant extras, she was cool about me touching her AND she was foxy.

I like this place.

Aqua26
08-29-07, 07:29
Hi all,

I am visiting the LA area next week and was looking for some advice from all you seasoned pros. I dont really know the lay of the land too much, i have indeed looked at the map and seen the reports here but you have to admit its a little daunting trying figure out what to do. I am staying at a hotel in Commerce for a few days and wanted to play a little. What i am interested in is the massage places and the hostess bars, the latter is something i have never tried. Since i dont have too much time there i wont be able to experiment. I would have access to a car but i dont really want to use it too much. Can some give me any recommendations on places/girls ?

Would be happy to help anyone in my neck of the woods in India.

Thanks in advance.

Kekehawaii
09-11-07, 05:14
I went back to Asia Dolls on Florence and this time I got a girl named Iris. She also was a sexy Asian with a "lazy eye." A previous post named her Lilli. Who knows, maybe they "hire the handicapped."

Anyway, she gave a good one hour massage without even a hint of any extras. She was pleasant and the massage was good...but that's all.

I'm starting to think that only Victoria does the "special massage." She is there only 2 or 3 days per week. Better call first to see if the girl you want is working.Dos anyone know the name of the young viet girl that works there? I forgot her name but she gave me a nice BJ the last time I was there. I guess it was so good, it messed up my memory. She is petite, maybe about 23 y/o and has a tattoo on backside around the waistline. She looks kind of like the girl next door that wouldn't do this type of stuff. She mentioned that her ex bf cheated on her and got the other girl pregnant. That's why she is messed up and working there.

Anyway, if anyone knows her name, I would appreciate it.

Thanks bros!

Ljohnson
09-15-07, 20:14
Kekehawaii -

Sounds like you got Jade, the girl I had the first time I visited there. I haven't gone back there because the Yoga Therapy place on Western between Santa Monica and Melrose has turned into a sure thing for me, every time, including BBBJs. They stay open until 2:00 or 3:00 a.m. And it's a lot closer for me. That's what I'm talkin' about!

Ljohnson
09-15-07, 20:23
This place has turned out to be great for me. I have formed a "friendship" with two of the girls and I sometimes pick them up after work (3 a.m.) and take them out for late nite food and then take them home. I enjoy their company, as I go to Thailand frequently and this reminds me of hanging out with the sweeties in Pattaya. One time we went to my place and one of them waited in the living room while the other one gave me a "massage" in my bedroom. She actually wanted me to fuck her (She asked if I had a condom) but I just wanted a blowjob followed by an oily handjob, and that's what I got. I also got her top off (really nice titties) and lots of kisses. When we rejoined her friend, the friend asked if I was happy. I said "yes." My girl said "He happy, me not happy." She was horny and wanted to be fucked. I think what she really wants is a husband or boyfriend to take care of her. She sends me a text message once or twice a day. I cannot afford to visit her every day or two which is what she seems to want. By the way, after the session at my place, I asked her how much I owed her. She said, "Up to you" so I gave her $40.

It seems there are three or four girls there who will give you extras. You've got to figure out which ones will and stick with them. The place also takes credit cards. And they usually take appointment as late as 2:00 or 3:00 a.m.

Chance 62
09-15-07, 21:43
Has anyone tried the amp near atlantic? It is in a medical plaza just off the 60. Just wondering if there was any reviews on it.

Thanks in advance for any help.Yes I tried it last Saturday, they only ask if you have been here before. Its 40 hhr the women are older and dirty.

Pimp Hound
09-16-07, 01:55
I have not been as lucky as you with the thai massage. I go to lomita thai and received only a foot job. The girls are really straight but will give light tease massge and that is it. Asian dolls I know Jade, Iris, the short girl next door. Sally. She does take her pants off. Give good HJ. And let you play with her tits. Jade is straight and so is Iris. If any more info on them pm back.

Peace

Grizzley461
09-16-07, 08:04
This place has turned out to be great for me. I have formed a "friendship" with two of the girls and I sometimes pick them up after work (3 a.m.) and take them out for late nite food and then take them home. I enjoy their company, as I go to Thailand frequently and this reminds me of hanging out with the sweeties in Pattaya. One time we went to my place and one of them waited in the living room while the other one gave me a "massage" in my bedroom. She actually wanted me to fuck her (She asked if I had a condom) but I just wanted a blowjob followed by an oily handjob, and that's what I got. I also got her top off (really nice titties) and lots of kisses. When we rejoined her friend, the friend asked if I was happy. I said "yes." My girl said "He happy, me not happy." She was horny and wanted to be fucked. I think what she really wants is a husband or boyfriend to take care of her. She sends me a text message once or twice a day. I cannot afford to visit her every day or two which is what she seems to want. By the way, after the session at my place, I asked her how much I owed her. She said, "Up to you" so I gave her $40.

It seems there are three or four girls there who will give you extras. You've got to figure out which ones will and stick with them. The place also takes credit cards. And they usually take appointment as late as 2:00 or 3:00 a.m.This would be the kind of friendship to have. Having a couple of Asians that can give "Home Service" Way to go!

Baby Penn
09-18-07, 21:32
Went to both places.

First Baby Doll aka Downey Massage aka Health Sport Therapy or something similar. Been there twice and got Jade. Nothing to be had. Totally legit. Good massage.

Yoga, don't remember who I got but man. That was the best massage ever! Total relaxation. I didn't ask for anything else. I will have to try this place again.

There is also a Thai Massage place in the same complex as Yoga, any thoughts on this?

Alex Mundo
09-19-07, 10:00
Seems you guys had better luck than I did here. Cute therapist. Decent massage but no extras for me. Just couldn't convince her. After the session, she had the nerve to stand in front of me like she was expecting a tip. I just walked around her straight to the front door to be let out. She goes and unlocks the door with a scowl on her face. Didn't bother getting a name since I won't be repeating. I'll just stick to my regular fbsm providers who are now off the radar. Went to a meeting and after that cruised fig and picked up Amanda.

Baby Penn
09-25-07, 01:43
Went there about two times afterward and the message is getting to be lame. No efforts. I got Nadia and Malae, any luck on these two? Cause there was nothing to be had, at least the first girl on my first visit was gave an awesome message.

Also guys, becareful here. There walls are thin and some of you mongers are loud!

Grizzley461
09-25-07, 06:23

It seems there are three or four girls there who will give you extras. You've got to figure out which ones will and stick with them. The place also takes credit cards. And they usually take appointment as late as 2:00 or 3:00 a.m.It would be nice to have friends like this. In Idaho you can't make "friends" because the mamasan will shuttle you out if you are hanging around to visit afterwards. And no fratinizing with the help.

Grizz

Big Hick
10-01-07, 23:12
Based on the reports here I decided to give Yoga a shot this past weekend. Called and made an appt for the midafternoon, figured that I could get a better selection during the football games. The mamasan took me one of the rooms, it was so dark that I could barely see. I understand setting the mood, but I could barely see a few inches in front of me.

Then she came in. It became very clear to me why it was so dark. I could see the outline of the girl I got and it wasn't pretty. She had the build of a Kentucky Friend Chicken cashier and a face to match. Thank God the massage was good. She kept trying to offer extras, but I just laid there like Han Solo frozen in carbonite. After Jabba was done with me, I got dressed, gave her a $10 tip for the massage and left.

The walls are thin there and while I was gently crying to myself, I heard another guy come in the room next to me. He turned away 2 girls before he got one he liked. I wish I would have done the same thing.

I know that there are alot of fans of Yoga here, but at least 3 of the girls are (Jabba and the two the other guy turned away) of below average quality.

Sosurf
10-02-07, 21:08

Thanks in advance for any help.

No however go south on Atlantic just south of Florence to the AMP
where you can get your chicken choked and have a pollo bowl
after....

The place is clean, safe and has some hot Koreans to serve you.

Kekehawaii
10-06-07, 16:46
Kekehawaii -

Sounds like you got Jade, the girl I had the first time I visited there. I haven't gone back there because the Yoga Therapy place on Western between Santa Monica and Melrose has turned into a sure thing for me, every time, including BBBJs. They stay open until 2:00 or 3:00 a.m. And it's a lot closer for me. That's what I'm talkin' about!I think that was her name. She wears glasses so kind of looks like a nerdy schoolgirl. After she took them off (and her clothes, she looked pretty hot with that tramp stamp. She really knew how to suck and offered to see me outside when she is not working. From the other posts, looks like she is very selective as to who she offers extras to; even just HJs. Guess it was my lucky day.

B Malibu
10-12-07, 02:46
On my way back from King Henry's one night, I noticed an MP on the corner of Crenshaw and 182nd. I believe it was called "Crenshaw Spa." Saw the neon sign and it peaked my interest.

Just wondering what the dee-lee-oo is on this joint?

Ljohnson
10-12-07, 23:30
Baby Penn,

Nadia is one of my two "girlfriends." I get great service from her. She is the one who came to my place and wanted me to fuck her. Pretty face. Nice titties; big actually for a Thai girl. Chubbier than I prefer but you can't have everything. I guess the warning "YMMV" is true.

Don't know what else to tell you, man.

Irieeye00
10-15-07, 21:36
I tried this place for the first time on Saturday and was very happy with what I ended up with. I made an appointment late at night and was greeted by the woman at the desk. Yoga Therapy is very convenient as they accept credit cards. After charging my card I was led to a room with a simple bed and dim lights. I took off my clothes as instructed and the massage (I wanted an hour of half swedish oil massage and half thai massage) started with me on my stomach. After she finished my back and I turned over and she finished my chest she worked her way to my member. Massaged around it and asked if I wanted her to take care of it, and when I said yes she asked if I wanted her to suck also. She made me agree to a tip (20) and proceeded. She was very good and let me play/suck her tits. After I was finished she continued the massage. All very well worth it, 60 for the hour massage and 20 tip for the extras. I recommend and am planning on returning.

Superhawk
10-17-07, 14:16
...Then she came in. It became very clear to me why it was so dark. I could see the outline of the girl I got and it wasn't pretty. She had the build of a Kentucky Friend Chicken cashier and a face to match. Thank God the massage was good. She kept trying to offer extras, but I just laid there like Han Solo frozen in carbonite. After Jabba was done with me, I got dressed, gave her a $10 tip for the massage and left.

The walls are thin there and while I was gently crying to myself...Too funny. Good comedy!

Baby Penn
10-18-07, 01:31
Do you remember who you got? Name, looks?

I tried this place for the first time on Saturday and was very happy with what I ended up with. I made an appointment late at night and was greeted by the woman at the desk. Yoga Therapy is very convenient as they accept credit cards. After charging my card I was led to a room with a simple bed and dim lights. I took off my clothes as instructed and the massage (I wanted an hour of half swedish oil massage and half thai massage) started with me on my stomach. After she finished my back and I turned over and she finished my chest she worked her way to my member. Massaged around it and asked if I wanted her to take care of it, and when I said yes she asked if I wanted her to suck also. She made me agree to a tip (20) and proceeded. She was very good and let me play/suck her tits. After I was finished she continued the massage. All very well worth it, 60 for the hour massage and 20 tip for the extras. I recommend and am planning on returning.

Baby Penn
10-18-07, 02:24
Ok, I'm hearing different intels about Jade. So which one is true: Extras or straight legit?

Ljohnson
10-22-07, 14:59
Irieeye00 ,

Sounds like you had a great first experience at Yoga Therapy. I hope your subsequent visits are as successful.

What was your girl's name? (That is important for the rest of us.)

Relaxor
10-23-07, 20:17
Recently visited a place in Lancaster on 10th Street W. My first visit there was also the first time I ever requested a 4 hand massage. It was very relaxing and the massage was 1st rate. One girl massaged my back and neck while the other did a number on my legs with lots of teasing rubs along my boys. When the time came to turn over, since I wasn't sure what kind of place it was, I managed to pin the little towel under my hip then turned over the opposite way they were expecting, and managed to get most of the towel stuck under me. They acted a little surprised and then went on. The girl doing my chest moved my rod and then asked if it was ok. I said yes and smiled at her. The other girl was working my upperleg and I went up like a flag pole. She whispered something like "you want something? " and I took one of each of their hands and put them together like a two handed fist on my rod. They both smiled, one left and returned almost immediately and they worked together to get me off with a nice long HJ. After they cleaned me up and finished the massage.

The second time I went back there I asked for a 1 hr 4 hand massage, but they acted like they had never seen me before. There was still lots of tickling but when I turned over she pulled the towel out from under and put it on top. I kept asking her to take it off but she said "no understand". Eventually one of the girls did something to my stomach and I went rigid and started cumming. She didn't even touch my rod. After I nutted she worked me down by hand then they gave me a table shower.

Damages:

1st visit. 6 for massage and. 5 tip they split

2nd visit 1. 1 for 1 hr and. 5 for tip then they both demanded another. 1 I walked out. Then as I got in my car noticed it had only be 45 mins since I went in. Don't do the 1 hr, they are to used to 1/2's and you will get shorted.

Mphelper909
10-24-07, 00:44
[/quote]Massage is to feel relieved from stress, refreshed,

revived, rejuvenated, and the pleasure of the treatment.

The type of treatment that will help you achieve this goal depends a lot on

how and what you feel before the massage. Massage makes you feel better.

Improve Blood Circulation, Improve Lymph Drainage,Relieve Muscle Pain and Joint Pain,

Increase Flexibility and Range of Motion,Relieve pressure on nerves - prevent pain spreading

I provide skin care & Waxing too . ~~LICENSED

~~VERY FLEXIBLE HOURS

~~CENTRAL LOCATION - EASY PARKING

~~QUIET,COMFORTABLE,CLEAN,PLACE

~~AFFORDABLE PRICE FOR A SPA LIKE MASSAGE

~~PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ONLY, NON SEXUAL SERVICES

~~~ MEN,WOMEN AND COUPLES WELCOME.

~~~ OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK 10 AM-8 PM

***Please unblock your number prior to calling

MASSAGE $ 70.00 = 65 MIN

MASSAGE AND MINI FACIAL $90 = 90MIN

LOOKING FOR REPEAT CUSTOMERS

NOT POSTING A NUMBER HERE

http://profile.*******.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=215275411[/quote]I will post later she is nice but needs time to trust you no touching at all

Freddiex13
10-24-07, 03:22
Hello,

What is this? http://profile.*******.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=215275411

Eddie

Three X
10-24-07, 21:49
Hello,

What is this? http://profile.*******.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=215275411

Eddie

put m y s p a c e in there

Ejinco
10-25-07, 11:13
Hey All,

I'm pretty new to this area and haven't had a whole lot of success with the local AMPs. I've been to GSS in COI, had a good session a couple months ago in Santa Monica and then a Japanese CL girl, but she's not advertising anymore. I tried the Asian Dolls, but really didn't like the apartment approach.

I love AMPs with table showers and spinner types are my favorite. There were so many to choose from in CO, I thought the selection in SoCal would be even better. So, help me out. PM is probably best. Yoga sounds good, but I can't find it. I also heard about a place in Whittier.

Thanks

Ljohnson
10-26-07, 03:38
Ejinco,

Yoga Therapy is on Western Ave. in Hollywood between Santa Monica Blvd and Melrose Ave, on the west side of the street, up on the second floor. They are open late, until 2-3 a.m.

Wilie Cumonya
10-29-07, 23:43
Decided to give this place a try based on all the reviews. Compared to my usual spots, I thought the place was on the dumpy side. When I entered, the first thing I noticed was the food smell--not my favorite. I paid $60 for the hour and was walked down a dark, candle-lit hallway to the smallest room I've ever been massaged in. The massage table wasn't even a regular padded massage table. It was a wood frame, about 15 inches off the floor with only a towel for padding. It didn't look too clean. The table took up about 70% of the room. There wasn't enough room for two people to stand at the same time.

I was massaged by Malee. She was fair looking. The room was pretty dark, which helped her looks. I layed down naked on my stomach. She attempted a hard massage, that pretty much sucked compared to the hard massages I usually get. Her soft massage was average. On the flip, she did a good job running her hands up and down my chest, lightly grazing my hard-on. She pointed to it, asking if I wanted it massaged. She motioned $60 with her fingers. I negotiated $40 for a HJ with her top pulled up and her tits out. Her tits were really nice. Sher let me sample the goods a little. Eventually, I blew my load, but she stopped stroking me too soon. She cleaned me up with a hot towel before I took a shower--which was pretty run down. I was in and out in 45 minutes. I prefer a better massage at a cleaner place with a HJ ending, even if the masseuse keeps her clothes on.

Ljohnson
10-30-07, 21:04
Clearly we are not all getting the same results at Yoga Therapy. Visit at your own risk.

I, for one, have been very fortunate.

LJ

Rookie9183
10-31-07, 05:13
I agree with the statement that we are not all getting the same mileage at Yoga Therapy. I went there late on Friday night and they let me in but would not let me see any of the therapists and were kinda unfriendly so I left.

Oh well.

JS Fanatic
10-31-07, 21:25
I agree with the statement that we are not all getting the same mileage at Yoga Therapy. I went there late on Friday night and they let me in but would not let me see any of the therapists and were kinda unfriendly so I left.

Oh well.

Yeah, I've been there twice and have nothing to show for it. Actually, the first time was with a girl named Nicole who wanted $60 for a HJ. When I refused, she dropped her price down to $40, and still I said no. I was hoping to get something for $20, which apparently is what some of you other guys have paid. Thinking that maybe this was a fluke, I stopped by Yoga a second time this past weekend, and had Nee. She refused to do anything with me, saying that this was her first day and that she didn't want to get fired. Whatever. The good news is that neither of these girls expected a tip afterwards.

B Malibu
11-01-07, 03:01
It cracks me up how a place that is open 'til 3:00 am thinks that we're just looking for a good late night therapeutic massage!! Hahaha...

They need to get a clue.

Relaxor
11-09-07, 00:26
Visited the Health center on Sunset near Western and had a pleasant experience. The therapist obviously had some training, and as a massage was about 50% of what I would have expected from a CMT. She at least made an effort. So I would call it a nice rub-n-tug for. 4 +. 2 tip.

The one major drawback was the rose scented oil she liberally used. I was lucky enough to have a location to shower at before going home. How do you explain? "ummm, I was sampling a bottle of rose scented hand lotion at the store and the bottle just exploded, I think that alkida thing really is happening" then the observant person that she probably is would ask how it only got under your clothes? Nah, I don't think that explanation would fly.

California Boy
11-11-07, 01:45
Does any1 know if "Amy's Acupressure" on Rosecrans and Van Ness is still open?

Mphelper909
11-12-07, 15:50
Stacy
310-593-3005
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ths/476174938.html

My instincts about Stacy were right. You have to earn her trust before she will deliver. Great 75 minute massage with just the right amount of oil and pressure. She was more comfortable and finished me off with an exquisite hj. The thing with her is you have to be polite and respectful. Being aggressive will have the opposite effect. Touching her is always off limits, but for the perfect combo of therapeutic and sensual she is terrific. She will expect a tip for the extras though. BTW, Stacy's ad is on craiglist.

1 hour $75 plus $20 tip

Massage is to feel relieved from stress, refreshed,

revived, rejuvenated, and the pleasure of the treatment.

The type of treatment that will help you achieve this goal depends a lot on

how and what you feel before the massage. Massage makes you feel better.

Improve Blood Circulation, Improve Lymph Drainage,Relieve Muscle Pain and Joint Pain,

Increase Flexibility and Range of Motion,Relieve pressure on nerves - prevent pain spreading

I provide skin care & Waxing too . ~~LICENSED

~~VERY FLEXIBLE HOURS

~~CENTRAL LOCATION - EASY PARKING

~~QUIET,COMFORTABLE,CLEAN,PLACE

~~AFFORDABLE PRICE FOR A SPA LIKE MASSAGE

~~PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ONLY, NON SEXUAL SERVICES

~~~ MEN,WOMEN AND COUPLES WELCOME.

~~~ OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK 10 AM-8 PM

***Please unblock your number prior to calling

*82 310--593--3005 Stacy

MASSAGE $ 70.00 = 65 MIN

FACIAL $ 80.00 = 90 MIN

LOOKING FOR REPEAT CUSTOMERS

Qstyle904
11-14-07, 07:34
Gonna try to head out to YOGA this weeek. I'm glad theres a place where I CAN get a good massage from a goodlooking girl, and just a HJ. Thats all I need

Are the prices for the HJ tip rising though at YOGA? Because I don't mind paying 20 bucks. 60 is kinda out of hand.

Alxm1
11-17-07, 00:06
Hey guys, guess this is my first report. Yyayayy!

Found a LMP in the Classificado newspaper that's on Olympic near Ditman. The place from the outside was a hole in the wall but I felt adventurous so went in. Usual fair for massage time 40 x 30 and 60 x 60. All I can say it was well worth it and you can choose the masseuse before the massage. PM me for more details. Peace.

Bob Delaska
11-18-07, 23:14
So after digesting the back and forth on the boards re yoga, I took the trip to western Sunday approx 6pm. I called and made an appt, showed up and realized there a place RIGHT NEXT DOOR called THAI. So I called again and figured it out. Went up top Yoga, paid. 4 to get in (on the cc), asked to see the girl before $$$ but mamasan said "no, don; t worry. Really good". Not so. I got Nancy, she wasn't ugly, she just did not seem 'game'. I immediately thought, "well, I blew it. What are you gonna do'. Had a pretty good rub for 15 mins or so, then asked if I cld flip over, let her see my statue. She politely laughed and the nego began. 'ok' I thought. For HJ I started w. 2 but she weren; t having it. Then. 3. No way. She called my bluff big time bc I was at. 4, where she started in about 10 secs. The HJ was pretty good, but she wouldn't show me any skin. I mean she was dressed like a secretary. Not a sexy one either. Just pants and a sweater. And she had a cold. Whatever. I blew nicely. She finished me well, hot toweled me down and finished the message. All in all, I was very happy, but I wldnt want her again. Looking for someone a little more game. But, for the first time there, yoga is a good deal at. 8.

Alxm1
11-19-07, 18:09
Man Yoga aint that good. About the only person I know on this board that's had a good actually great experience is LJohnson. Other than that I've been there and it was ok, nothing special. There are plenty of other AMPs that are way better. Only thing cool about Yoga is that its open till 3am. Look and ye shall find treasure elsewhere.

Rollin
11-19-07, 20:49

DropFrame
11-20-07, 04:21
Anybody tried this place yet???

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ers/484094330.html

Get Your Taste Of Massage Today Tuesday - Hurry I'm Waiting

Pretty Smily Face - Full Body - Fully Asian - Full Relaxation

Asian Massage by 24yr old

Hours 10am to 9pm Walk-Ins Weclome

Price $40 1/2/hr, $60 1/hr, $110/2hr,FOUR HANDS $110 1/hr.

Open hours 10 am to 9 pm (7 days/wk. Free parking)

We Are In Central Ave Cross St Is Doran.Glendale Ca 91203

Call Cell: 818-551-1799 for an appointment or simply walk in

Close to Freeway 2 & 134 , corner of Central Ave and Boran,

Herdildo
11-20-07, 13:57
Anybody tried this place yet???

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ers/484094330.html

Get Your Taste Of Massage Today Tuesday - Hurry I'm Waiting

Pretty Smily Face - Full Body - Fully Asian - Full Relaxation

Asian Massage by 24yr old

Hours 10am to 9pm Walk-Ins Weclome

Price $40 1/2/hr, $60 1/hr, $110/2hr,FOUR HANDS $110 1/hr.

Open hours 10 am to 9 pm (7 days/wk. Free parking)

We Are In Central Ave Cross St Is Doran.Glendale Ca 91203

Call Cell: 818-551-1799 for an appointment or simply walk in

Close to Freeway 2 & 134 , corner of Central Ave and Boran,I'm Sketchy about in shenanigans going on in Glendale. I've seen that ad millions of times on craigslist. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

There is a place in EagleRock on Colorado though that has .4 half hour and the girls are advertised as 18-25. I'm saving my unch money to check out that one..

Trouble is everything is closed down by 9 or 10. Thats lame. My First amp was in New York and I wandered in around midnight. Now THATS living.

OriginalEdStone
11-20-07, 18:08
I'd be highly skeptical that anything of any interest would go on in Glendale proper, at least not for very long. It's a real small community with all that implies. I'd love to be wrong, it would save a lot of driving!

Roger219
11-21-07, 19:31
I've been to this place a few times myself got to admit my first time was a no go. But on my next visit different story, got a Hj from the lady didn't get her name but I would give her looks an 8. The ones that I do remember are Malee, Nancy, Chalon, and Nadia. Malee, Chalon, and Nancy only got a Hj from them the let me suck on their tits for a while tip .4 Nadia is a full figure girl but fun to be with. I went in for an hour massage but got an hour play time with her. No Fs but we explored each others bodies slipped a few fingers in her she was really into it. She gave me a great Hj with two pops the third time we ran out of time. Next time ask for her I gave her a tip of .8 well worth it.

Spencerthomas
11-21-07, 23:56
I went there last Friday night. Upstairs. The girl claimed there were other girls working, but they wanted to go shopping, leaving her there by herself. The massage was bad, and the girl wanted 40 more to finish the HJ.

I would not recommend, but if someone else has gone and had a different experience, that would be great to hear.

There is a place in EagleRock on Colorado though that has .4 half hour and the girls are advertised as 18-25. I'm saving my unch money to check out that one..

Trouble is everything is closed down by 9 or 10. Thats lame. My First amp was in New York and I wandered in around midnight. Now THATS living.

JS Fanatic
11-25-07, 02:51
So after digesting the back and forth on the boards re yoga, I took the trip to western Sunday approx 6pm. I called and made an appt, showed up and realized there a place RIGHT NEXT DOOR called THAI. So I called again and figured it out. Went up top Yoga, paid. 4 to get in (on the cc), asked to see the girl before $$$ but mamasan said "no, don; t worry. Really good". Not so. I got Nancy, she wasn't ugly, she just did not seem 'game'. I immediately thought, "well, I blew it. What are you gonna do'. Had a pretty good rub for 15 mins or so, then asked if I cld flip over, let her see my statue. She politely laughed and the nego began. 'ok' I thought. For HJ I started w. 2 but she weren; t having it. Then. 3. No way. She called my bluff big time bc I was at. 4, where she started in about 10 secs. The HJ was pretty good, but she wouldn't show me any skin. I mean she was dressed like a secretary. Not a sexy one either. Just pants and a sweater. And she had a cold. Whatever. I blew nicely. She finished me well, hot toweled me down and finished the message. All in all, I was very happy, but I wldnt want her again. Looking for someone a little more game. But, for the first time there, yoga is a good deal at. 8.

I've had Nancy (actually, I think I accidentally called her Nicole in a previous post), and she asked me for 60 for a hj. I said no, so she went down to 40, but wouldn't go below that. I refused to pay, so she just massaged me for the rest of the hour. Very nice massage, but given that I drove all the way up from Orange County, I didn't feel like paying more than 40 for a hj. There's plenty of places back home where I can pay that much for a release.

Jpalom 1981
11-27-07, 01:20
Alxm1 told me about a newly LMP openned in Olympic Blvd (B Therapy). Since then, I wanted to check this place out and urge myself to go as soon as possible.

In the morning around 9am through 10: 30am I decided to go take a look at the place from the outside. Just to see what girls the place offered.

Around 10am o'clock there were around 3 or 5 customers right in front of the busisness. I guess they were waiting what girls were coming inside. But I guess the best way is to wait inside your own car and not let LE think that something is going on since 3 or 5 pals are outside the place. No wonder these places don't last long in ELA.

As Alxm1 said, the busisness (feel free to correct my bad spelling) look very cropy from the outside but the place is sure to be trusted.

I only saw 2 girls. One, around her 30's with a good body, you know, she looked like the mom of your 17 yrs old friend you always wish more could happen. Nice back-door, nice boos, and curvy latina body. The second girl was kind of chunky with a big a$$. She was wearing a lycra pants and you could see her shape. BOth latinas.

I gotta say I parked infront of the place and they look great. But I was waiting for a short petite latina that works there. A cute short girl that Alxm1 told me about.

I left early and I am sure more girls work today at a later time. But had to go.

I stood inside my car all the time. The rest was outside. Guys please tell this people to be more discret. They can have the LE around start to suspect.

This place is in ELA as I said by Olympic Blvd.

Qstyle904
11-27-07, 01:21
Went there got a new girl named Kitty, she gave me a decent massage, w/ a awesome HJ. 40 for half an hour, and 30 for the HJ. Told her that was all I had.

Jpalom 1981
11-27-07, 01:22
Alxm1 told me about a newly LMP openned in Olympic Blvd (B Therapy). Since then, I wanted to check this place out and urge myself to go as soon as possible. In the morning around 9am through 10: 30am I decided to go take a look at the place from the outside. Just to see what girls the place offered.

Around 10am o'clock there were around 3 or 5 customers right in front of the busisness. I guess they were waiting what girls were coming inside. But I guess the best way is to wait inside your own car and not let LE think that something is going on since 3 or 5 pals are outside the place. No wonder these places don't last long in ELA.

As Alxm1 said, the busisness (feel free to correct my bad spelling) look very cropy from the outside but the place is sure to be trusted.

I only saw 2 girls. One, around her 30's with a good body, you know, she looked like the mom of your 17 yrs old friend you always wish more could happen. Nice back-door, nice boos, and curvy latina body. The second girl was kind of chunky with a big a$$. She was wearing a lycra pants and you could see her shape. BOth latinas.

I gotta say I parked infront of the place and they look great. But I was waiting for a short petite latina that works there. A cute short girl that Alxm1 told me about.

I left early and I am sure more girls work today at a later time. But had to go.

I stood inside my car all the time. The rest was outside. Guys please tell this people to be more discret. They can have the LE around start to suspect.

This place is in ELA as I said by Olympic Blvd.

Jpalom 1981
11-27-07, 01:25
Hey guys, guess this is my first report. Yyayayy!

Found a LMP in the Classificado newspaper that's on Olympic near Ditman. The place from the outside was a hole in the wall but I felt adventurous so went in. Usual fair for massage time 40 x 30 and 60 x 60. All I can say it was well worth it and you can choose the masseuse before the massage. PM me for more details. Peace. Alxm1 told me about a newly LMP openned in Olympic Blvd (B Therapy). Since then, I wanted to check this place out and urge myself to go as soon as possible.

In the morning around 9am through 10: 30am I decided to go take a look at the place from the outside. Just to see what girls the place offered.

I only saw 2 girls. One, around her 30's with a good body, you know, she looked like the mom of your 17 yrs old friend you always wish more could happen. Nice back-door, nice boos, and curvy latina body. The second girl was kind of chunky with a big a$$. She was wearing a lycra pants and you could see her shape. BOth latinas. I gotta say I parked infront of the place and they look great. But I was waiting for a short petite latina that works there. A cute short girl that Alxm1 told me about.

I stood inside my car all the time. The rest was outside. Guys please tell this people to be more discret. They can have the LE around start to suspect. This place is in ELA as I said by Olympic Blvd.

Nitescape
11-28-07, 00:49
Ok I'm new to the whole FBM stuff, but thinkin bout rollin this way.

I'm readin through this thread right now.

During my surfing, I came across this ad, and was wondering what y'alls feedback might be.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ers/489968932.html

Thenextlevel
11-28-07, 05:40
Hey anyone know where the best place to go for massage's near downtown? Please let me know.

Thanks

Member #3956
11-28-07, 12:06
Hey anyone know where the best place to go for massage's near downtown? Please let me know.

ThanksTry this:

RTFF

Nitescape
11-28-07, 21:57
A few years back I went to an AMP on Century, (North side of Street, with Security Guard working on inside). Anyways 1st time there and I was only expecting a tug and go. I remember they had showers inside the room, as I'm exiting the shower in comes a 18-21 yr old, who starts laugh and pointing at my belly. As if I don't know I'm a few pounds overweight.

As the massage progress she never mentions price, and on the flip, she's butt naked. Well after pounding her like there's no tomorrow. I say to her "big belly, bigger dick".

After cleaning up I slip her 4 bills folded very nicely. ($20, $10, $5, $5). Should have seen the look in her eyes!!!

That was the last time I went to that place.

Wireless91910The title of this post was "Know the price upfront".

I got lost on this post somehow.

I'm wondering, if dude basically got her back for trying to mock him?

Anyways, I'm wondering why there isn't more talk of places like this, where the girls aren't so uptight, and will take their clothes of AT LEAST, and/or do a little more?

Also, it seems like the only place being mentioned in the past 6 months, is Yoga, and so I'm wondering if there are not that many MPs around in LA?

Member #3956
11-29-07, 11:52
The title of this post was "Know the price upfront".

I got lost on this post somehow.

I'm wondering, if dude basically got her back for trying to mock him?

Anyways, I'm wondering why there isn't more talk of places like this, where the girls aren't so uptight, and will take their clothes of AT LEAST, and/or do a little more?

Also, it seems like the only place being mentioned in the past 6 months, is Yoga, and so I'm wondering if there are not that many MPs around in LA?I am actually beginning to think that most guys here have their "spots" and won't tell about them in the public forum for fear of them closing down.

Member #2750
11-30-07, 01:03
There are plenty of Thai massages houses with young girls that will give you extras. Amy at Joy Thai, Monica at Sawadi, Vicky at the Thai House, and Honey at Stars. The more you get the know these girls the better it gets. Yoga Therapy has gone down through the years. Used to have cute young girls but the hours they are made to work there few of them last very long.

Jj Nam
12-01-07, 01:16
Has anyone been to Lets Relax Massage on Wilshire and Highland? Any suggestions for amp in this area?

Toadtamer2
12-01-07, 18:52
Totaly legit, no extras. Massage so-so. There was a good spot up the block toward La Brea, till they were closed down.

El Gato Grande
12-02-07, 23:40
Does anyone know of places in Santa Monica that are pretty good??

Nitescape
12-04-07, 18:20
Ok, so as a newbie to this, I am guessing that the massage biz is quite awkward, especially on the legit end?

I mean, it sounds like there is always a question if a place has extras or not, and so I'm imagining that a girl not willing to provide extras, must feel a little awkward, knowing that is what most guys want.

Am I missing something?

Bigboi47
12-07-07, 13:53
Ok, so as a newbie to this, I am guessing that the massage biz is quite awkward, especially on the legit end?

I mean, it sounds like there is always a question if a place has extras or not, and so I'm imagining that a girl not willing to provide extras, must feel a little awkward, knowing that is what most guys want.

Am I missing something?
Some places are strictly massage if a girl works in a place that offers extra a girl not willing to provide would not be working there. She would be working at a place that does strictly massage. Yes there are Asian mp that do only massage.

Epoch
12-08-07, 02:23
I avoid awkwardness by never ever ever going to an mp that I didn't hear about on a monger website. I've only been disappointed once and it was because I went to a place I'd never been before and told them I had and then forgot all of the names I memorized from a review site. I'm mid 30's and tubby and white and I don't blame that chick one bit for thinking I might be a cop. If things don't work out, don't tip, leave, try somewhere else. You are only out 40 or 50 bucks. Thanks to these forums I've only wasted 40 dollars the whole time I've been mongering. I'm standing on the shoulders of giants.

Whoa
12-13-07, 01:14
I avoid awkwardness by never ever ever going to an mp that I didn't hear about on a monger website. I've only been disappointed once and it was because I went to a place I'd never been before and told them I had and then forgot all of the names I memorized from a review site. I'm mid 30's and tubby and white and I don't blame that chick one bit for thinking I might be a cop. If things don't work out, don't tip, leave, try somewhere else. You are only out 40 or 50 bucks. Thanks to these forums I've only wasted 40 dollars the whole time I've been mongering. I'm standing on the shoulders of giants.I don't often post but I was moved by your post. I too have been standing on the shoulders of giants. A million thanks.

Pimp Hound
12-13-07, 17:34
Last time I was at Asia dolls in Downey I had Iris. She gave light touch massage and decent hj with top down nice tits. No cbj or gfe. She is picky who she give cbj too. Check her out.

MrJay101
12-16-07, 00:18
Please report staff race experiences pls.

Rick One
12-18-07, 00:18
Please report staff race experiences pls.There are no MPs in Long Beach due to zoning code. One near the area was* Crystal Park Hotel. Closed several months ago do to expired lease. A few girls now work in Gardena. Two that I know quite the trade but i manage to pay them a visit every now and then.

Clevr
12-18-07, 09:02
I have not found any Asian MP but there are a couple in the area of ocean Blvd. and there is a spa off PCH and the circle, I do not know of you will be able to score hey some times I get lucky.

Please report staff race experiences pls.

Wsdmbil
12-28-07, 17:51
Attempted to go to an AMP on Glendale Blvd near Echo Park lake today. These folks advertise on CL and I have been there before and received one of the best massages ever with a HJ finish. Nice Japanese Girl. Today, I called ahead and went to the same location. Funny second floor security door on top of a commercial building. No answer at the door. Waited a bit, called again and was told someone would open up the door. Nothing happened. I went back out to my car and noticed something I hadn't noticed on my first drive around the neighborhood. In the parking lot to the building there was an unmarked white LE vehicle. Decided to pass on the massage for today. Just an FYI for those thinking of going to the same location.

Mikembe1
01-03-08, 04:44
Attempted to go to an AMP on Glendale Blvd near Echo Park lake today. These folks advertise on CL and I have been there before and received one of the best massages ever with a HJ finish. Nice Japanese Girl. Today, I called ahead and went to the same location. Funny second floor security door on top of a commercial building. No answer at the door. Waited a bit, called again and was told someone would open up the door. Nothing happened. I went back out to my car and noticed something I hadn't noticed on my first drive around the neighborhood. In the parking lot to the building there was an unmarked white LE vehicle. Decided to pass on the massage for today. Just an FYI for those thinking of going to the same location.Just wondering, b/c I'm very paranoid myself. Obviously something not right if there's LE parked outside. But is it just stupid to go inside an AMP under those circumstances? I mean, what are they doing out there anyway?

Bob Delaska
01-03-08, 22:43
Hey guys,

Wanted to let y'all know I hit Yoga on Western the other day (News Years Day) and got KATIE, another youngin'. For a second I thought it was Nancy again, my first at Yoga, but alas Katie is Katie. I liked her A LOT. She's just cool. I think I may have still been drunk from the night before, but I started in with a little dirty talk, just asking her questions about if and with whom she had sex. At first she joked "I'm a lesbian" but we both knew she was joking so I kept asking. Pretty quick she let me know she was not comfortable talking about that stuff, so I immediately let it go and apologized. She liked that I wasn't a jerk and from that point on was really open and nice and easy and fun. I was on my back with my flag high in the air for most of the massage and she didn't mind at all. I swear, that was the best part. Having a huge hard on right in front of her the whole time. When it got time to finish (after barely discussing. 4) she lubed me up all over (and under if you know what I mean). She was definitely south of the taint when I blew. It was awesome. I took a shower (which was gross), got dresses and left her $$ on the table. She wasn't chasing me for the $$ at all. She knew I liked her and it would be there waiting. So far Yoga is the Deal for me. They won; t take off ANY clothes, but there's never any hassle or drama either. Also, I think the place on Vine btw Sunset and Hwd is gone. Was it called "Health Center" or something. Any one know?

Jheights
01-15-08, 12:32
Been to Yoga on a number of different occasions and it is a mixed bag to be sure. I have had some great, greasy handjobs from a few of the girls. Nancy, Chalon, Nadia have been good for me. On the flip side, some of the girls have been a no-go. Mimi is one to avoid, at least in my experience. Went yesterday during my lunch break and saw Jeena. Very technical and made no movements towards my member. However, at the end while I changed she sat there. I purposely put the pants on last to see if she would mention anything but no go. I usually am non-aggressive and will not bring it up unless the "provider" does first but I was wondering if any of my fellow mongers had any experience w/ her. She is one of the cuter girls there from my experience. Also, anyone have any other spots in the area, wouldn't mind finding something more "reliable". Hope this helps.

Hokusai
01-15-08, 22:46
Been to Yoga on a number of different occasions and it is a mixed bag to be sure. I have had some great, greasy handjobs from a few of the girls....anyone have any other spots in the area, wouldn't mind finding something more "reliable". Hope this helps.In my experience Thai parlors have been consistently hit and miss no matter the parlor. It's alway been a ymmv situation at these places, so I've taken my business back to reliable Korean parlors in West L.A. and Santa Monica where I'm guaranteed of getting what I came for. Sorry, but I'm not familiar with the Korean parlors in that area.

Toadtamer2
01-16-08, 02:02
I heard Nadia jetted back to Thailand.

BeachNSurf
01-24-08, 20:12
Went today and visited EMS in South Gate. 4 for 1/2 hour to the house and $ for F/S. Didn't get a name, but it was nothing to write home about. She was around mid 30's and a bit heavy and not very enthusiastic. Been to several and its not at the top of the list AMP.

Ljohnson
01-26-08, 23:34
Toadtamer2 -

Yes, Nadia was one of the winners. I actually took her and Shalon to my place one night and Shalon waited in the living room while Nadia and I went to my bedroom. (By the way, Shalon has some wonderful titties with big erect nipples. She has shared them with me more than once.)

Alas, Nadia has returned to the Land of Smiles; my beloved Thailand.

LJ

Ilovelabia
01-27-08, 11:10
There was a a thai place on beverly and a girl named nicole worked there. I was wondering if anyone knew of the place or where nicole is.

TaylorDell
01-29-08, 05:46
Looking for a place that does any of the stuff listed below, can anyone share some info?

Body slide massage?

Body soap massage?

Table shower massage?

SugartTooth
02-10-08, 00:57
Yes, I am currently looking for those too , can you pm me with info?

Thank you

Viper92552
02-16-08, 16:49
Has anyone come across a "Tina" (Chinese girl) at any AMP's in LA? She just left Phoenix but she said she was going to LA for two weeks. I'm gonna be in LA in two days on business and I'd like to look her up. She was my regular therapist here and man she was GREAT! She about 5'6", long black hair, nice bod (sound familiar?) Any info would be welcome and appreciated. I have not gotten a better massage from anyone anywhere.

Dude 5'6' black hair is 95% of them!

Which Parlor or House?

What kind of Service?

Which part of L.A. was she in?

Qstyle904
02-17-08, 04:14
Soooo THAI yoga, I tried calling for a appointment and noone pickedup? Are they still in busienss? Anyone know? They stopped posting on craigslist too?

Alsooo on craigslist theres a new massage place called ROYAL THAI? Anyones been there yet? Any words on the massages, and if hjs are available?

I'm looking for a place that gives GOOD massages & ending it w/ a HJ nothing more.

Zot80
02-18-08, 06:49
RT,

Ask for Angie and you're on your way to the land of smiles. TY looks closed so it was good while it lasted.

Qstyle904
02-19-08, 05:00
Any more info about RT? How much was the tip? How was the massage & HJ? Was she good looking? Haha sorry for all the questions?

Anyone else care to help a brotha out.

Member #2750
02-19-08, 21:38
Any more info about RT? How much was the tip? How was the massage & HJ? Was she good looking? Haha sorry for all the questions?

Anyone else care to help a brotha out.RT is owned by same people as Thai Yoga. According to one of the girls they were closed down because they would not get the proper licsenses. They were warned on numerous occasions and it finally caught up to them. Try Sawadi Body Works on Santa Monica. Girls are much younger and once they get to know you much friendlier. Thai Yoga was also told not to be open till 4AM and she didn't listen to that either.

Sayuncle
03-10-08, 19:33
I'm visiting from Boston, but grew up in LA and had lots of great experiences in the 70's & 80's. (Anyone remember the "exercise" parlors? )

On Saturday, I visited a place that had a $10 off coupon in local sex rag. Located close to Thai Yoga on Western (around PayLess Shoes.) Paid MMS for an hour ($50 with coupon), showered, and then Vanessa walked in the room. Absolutely gorgeous face & figure, in her early 20's! I couldn't believe my luck! She had on a very tight dress that barely covered her ass crack. She proceeded with a very poor massage of back with strategic touching down below and after 5 minutes had me turn over.

I was standing at full attention and asked her about extras. She said full service for $100 and, given how beautiful she was, I wasn't about to say no. She then popped boobs out, put on the glove and gave me oral and cowgirl action. Only drawback was that she wouldn't take off that dress. At my age I need visual and skin-on-skin stimulation to blow. She got off me, started to tug, and pulled up her dress, revealing a perfectly shaved kitty. I blew instantly!

Vanessa was fairly good in English and told me that she only works here on Saturdays. I recommend her highly, especially if you can get that dress off!

Yoyoyou
03-20-08, 07:33
I've tried a several $40 Thai massage in Los Angeles area. So-so massage. No extras.

Any recommendation for korean massage? How much am I expected to tip if no extras?

Thank you!

NY Brick
03-22-08, 08:52
Stopped at a Massage place advertising asians/latinas in LA Weekly @ Olympic/LaBrea. With $10 coupon in hand.

Asked for Latina, received Hong Kong woman [ not attractive]. Other woman on premise appeared to be asian as well.

When asked while on table "where's latina" was told she had day off ?

1 hour massage which was thorough BUT NO EXTRAS available.

Purplehaze
03-22-08, 18:01
Has anyone come across a "Tina" (Chinese girl) at any AMP's in LA? She just left Phoenix but she said she was going to LA for two weeks. I'm gonna be in LA in two days on business and I'd like to look her up. She was my regular therapist here and man she was GREAT! She about 5'6", long black hair, nice bod (sound familiar?) Any info would be welcome and appreciated. I have not gotten a better massage from anyone anywhere.I am looking for an asian girl who worked in an amp here in LA. Has anyone seen her?

She had an asian looking face as well.

Mike61
03-23-08, 16:43
Stopped in at Momo Therapy on Sunset a few days ago. What a disappointment. The girl was cute, from China, nice body beautiful tits and a decent massage. Only problem it was a HJ only and I was dying for some FS.

On the flip, she rubbed lotion all over and jerked me off before I knew what hit me I was done. So I left very unfulfilled.

$50 for the half plus $30 tip, not too bad but I didn't get what I wanted.

Woodrow
03-23-08, 17:00
Has anyone come across a "Tina" (Chinese girl) at any AMP's in LA? She just left Phoenix but she said she was going to LA for two weeks. I'm gonna be in LA in two days on business and I'd like to look her up. She was my regular therapist here and man she was GREAT! She about 5'6", long black hair, nice bod (sound familiar?) Any info would be welcome and appreciated. I have not gotten a better massage from anyone anywhere.TS75, as you may have surmised, while 5'6" Asian girls with long black hair named Tina might be a rarity in AZ, they're pretty much a dime a dozen out here (and if she went by "Lily","LuLu" or "Lucy" it would be more like a dime for three dozen!). Hope you found a good substitute while you were in town.

Mygiantpeach
03-24-08, 00:28
I was going my thai massage on Pico right after fairfax. It was open late on easter and was just wondering if anyone has been in there...called up and said they only took cash and was wondering if there is another place close to there that takes credit cards or if thai massage is really worth it.

Member #2750
03-28-08, 00:15
I was going my thai massage on Pico right after fairfax. It was open late on easter and was just wondering if anyone has been in there...called up and said they only took cash and was wondering if there is another place close to there that takes credit cards or if thai massage is really worth it.The place is called Stars Body Center. Most girls give u a Hj and a couple go a little further. Cute gilrs there are Sonya, Nadia, and Honey. Jessica a little chubby but has been known do go a lot further than the other girls. Don't try Stephanie though she's a he.

Tempe3
04-04-08, 01:59
Hello,

I keep hearing about Yoga, but is there anything on the west side of town worth visiting? Feel free to PM, thanks everyone.

HornyAsianDawg
04-05-08, 03:31
Other massage places off Pico? Such as Lions and City? Any FS there?

Toodw
04-09-08, 21:22
I am bumping this. I am in town for a few days, staying in Santa Monica and after reading about 8 pages I am asking for a little help. I am looking for a nice asian massage, I don't want to drop 300 on an escort. I don't really want to drive 16 miles to Yoga. It there anyting around Santa Monica?

Thanks,

Toodw

White Kaps
04-10-08, 02:28
I've hit up TY a few times and moved on to RT when TY shut down. Has anybody tried the 2 girls/4 hands thing at RT with any luck? I've built a relationship with one of the chicks that works there (no tips needed for services) but I don't want to temp the waters if nobody else there does extras.

Nitescape
04-13-08, 20:05
Ok I'm a newb to the FBSM thing, so bear with me for asking this, but what do you guys think when you see an ad like this -

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ers/638294910.html

(or type in 6615 on CL)

Just want your experienced thoughts.

Thx

Nitescape
04-13-08, 20:09
I was going my thai massage on Pico right after fairfax. It was open late on easter and was just wondering if anyone has been in there...called up and said they only took cash and was wondering if there is another place close to there that takes credit cards or if thai massage is really worth it.Wondering if the girls here are Thai, or Korean.

I'd like to find some AMPs with Chinese, Thai or Japanese girls.

Alxm1
04-18-08, 13:48
Well checked out a spot called Sam's Therapy that's been advertising on El Clasificado. It's located in East LA on Whittier Blvd. Standard fare $40 for 30 min and $60 for an hour. They have latinas and asians. Wanted a latina but she was busy so a girl named Pepsi or Peksi came in. Supercute korean girl, 25 years old, give her an 8 or 9 in looks. Great personality, very sweet. She even dressed me completely at the end. Putting on my shoes and tying them up. That was nice, felt like a king with her. So needless to say, I left with a big smile. PM me if you want more details. Peace.

Sajor 29
04-18-08, 19:39
Hey guys,

I checked out an AMP in reseda that I read in craigslist I didn't call or anything showed up asian lady buzzed me in took me upstairs and took me to a room massage was good it was 40 for half which it was all I had time for so she flipped me and the usual HJ for another 40 so altogether not bad for 80.

Sufihobby
04-26-08, 14:58
Hi Guys,

I have gone to TJ many times, and had great fun, but I wanted to find a MP in the LA area that would almost guarantee at least a HJ, and hopefully more.

Yesterday, I went to T.Y. on Western Blvd, and the message was GREAT (from a technical POV, and it actually was sensual, but nothing extra happened.

I also went to this waste of time place on Vine Street in Hollywood... the massage was so-so, the masseuse was older and somewhat overweight, and there was nothing extra.

I just read a report from Feb that said the the certain MP on whittier blvd in East LA was raided (in Feb), so I fear that there might be sting setup there.

Could anyone PM me with a good place to go, that may not be listed on CL (which we all want to avoid because the LE reads those pages closely).

Actually, are there any good Korean MPs in Koreatown that anyone could recommend?

I would appreciate the help.

Sufihobby
04-26-08, 15:30
Hi Guys,

I have gone to TJ many times, and had great fun, but I wanted to find a MP in the LA area that would almost guarantee at least a HJ, and hopefully more.

Yesterday, I went to T.Y. on Western Blvd, and the message was GREAT (from a technical POV, and it actually was sensual, but nothing extra happened.

I also went to this waste of time place on Vine Street in Hollywood... the massage was so-so, the masseuse was older and somewhat overweight, and there was nothing extra.

I just read a report from Feb that said the the certain MP on whittier blvd in East LA was raided (in Feb), so I fear that there might be sting setup there.

Could anyone PM me with a good place to go, that may not be listed on CL (which we all want to avoid because the LE reads those pages closely).

Actually, are there any good Korean MPs in Koreatown that anyone could recommend?

I would appreciate the help.

Whoa
04-28-08, 13:16
I've been to some thai massage in los Angeles but I can't find one that has both a great massage and a happy ending. Usually you get one but not the other.

Can anybody please suggest?

Thanks

Bob Delaska
04-28-08, 22:16
I went there for the first time Friday. With the sign out on the sidewalk, I figured there was no way there was gonna be extras, but bc my boys on this blog have always taken care of me so well and I; ve never walked away w nothing, I figured it was worth it. I went in and a guy mamma-san asked me what kind. 3 and if I wanted a guy or girl. No "have you been here before". I said girl and was taken to a pretty crappy little room.

The worst part is I could hear a conversation going on right next door. A very un-hot girl comes in and gives the a massage that was decent. She has my flip and my johnson is high, no cover or nothing. I point to it and she says "No". Shit!. I try a few different ways but no go. She's rubbing right next it, which is horrible. I just want to leave, but fuck it, if I'm never coming back I may as well go out strong.

I ask her, is there someone else here who will do it. She then says "You been here before? " YES lady. YES I HAVE.

She goes away and 5 minutes later, another girl shows up does the job in about 5 minutes. Real good too. I tip. 30 and jet. I should have asked her name but forgot.

Glad I asked though.

I was going my thai massage on Pico right after fairfax. It was open late on easter and was just wondering if anyone has been in there...called up and said they only took cash and was wondering if there is another place close to there that takes credit cards or if thai massage is really worth it.

Mr Sixty
05-05-08, 18:41
I have been reading this board for a while, but this is my first post, so I will be somewhat discreet. Being a noob, I will not respond to any questions seeking more info about this place. The clues are here... Do some research.

I know the collective wisdom is that the Valley is dead and has been for a while wrt AMPs. However, there is a new AMP in the valley that has been advertising heavily on CL. They offer four-hands massage, so I thought I would check it out.

As I arrived, a cute, but sort of thick and not very young girl was leaving. She asked if I was looking for the massage place, and I said yes, so she unlocked the door, let me in, and introduced me to a much cuter, slimmer, younger girl (mid-20s).

Since the first girl was leaving, and the younger girl seemed the only other one there, they didn't even offer a four-hands massage, but that was OK with me, since the first girl was a bit too thick. They just asked "half-hour" or "hour" and I took a full hour. She led me to a room and left.

Now, I have some rules with regard to these places that have never let me down. For the first visit, always take the hour. Then, put the tip on the table in plain view. For a first visit, i always just put .4. I stripped down naked, lay on the table on my stomach, and put the towel over my butt.

After a minute, the girl reenters the room without knocking. The first thing she does is remove the towel, which I figure is a Good Sign.

She gives me an extensive, solid back rub. Really good. She spends a lot of time on my arms, legs, and the inside of my thighs, brushing her finger up my crack about half a dozen times. Good Sign #2.

On the flip, she begins working over my chest. I'm starting to harden, but per my rules, I just lie still, eyes closed, and I don't say anything. I feel comfortable non-aggression is the best way to have a happy first session.

She starts working over my upper thigh, then my inner thigh, I'm at full attention by now. She just says one word: "Balls?" I answer in the affirmative, and the next thing I know, she is working me over like a pro. She gives long, slow strokes with both hands, and I don't last very long. She keeps going after I'm done, milking every last drop, then cleans me off. She leaves for hot towels and comes back to tidy me up.

While I'm getting dressed, she changes the linens and towels, unlike other places I've read about here.

Given the ease and simplicity with which my mission was accomplished, I assume more services would be available either for more money or on a return visit.

During my session, either the first girl returned, or there was another girl there, because the doorbell rang and I heard voices in the "lobby."

On the down side, my therapist left the room a couple of times during the session, leaving the door open a crack, which makes me a bit nervous. The place has a prodigious parking lot, but I wouldn't use it. For one thing, there may be cameras, and for another, I've read that if there is a raid and your car is parked at an AMP, it will be impounded. There is plenty of parking on nearby streets. (Yes, I'm paranoid.)

So, total cost = 1.0. I checked my watch on the way out and I clocked about 45 minutes. A little bit of a rip, but actually, I was fine with it, as the treatment was good. I have a feeling if I had lasted longer, I would have gotten more time.

Next time, I will definitely go for the 4-hands treatment.

Tampopoarcade
06-06-08, 23:12
I've hit up TY a few times and moved on to RT when TY shut down. Has anybody tried the 2 girls/4 hands thing at RT with any luck? I've built a relationship with one of the chicks that works there (no tips needed for services) but I don't want to temp the waters if nobody else there does extras.I think it is unfair for the massagers who give you good service and don't get any tip in return. Tipping is the only means to encourage their better and better service for your next time.

Tampopoarcade
06-06-08, 23:22
I've been to some thai massage in los Angeles but I can't find one that has both a great massage and a happy ending. Usually you get one but not the other.

Can anybody please suggest?

ThanksThere are no places dare to offer that services since it is risky to be traced by polices who come to surf this website too. Besides that the massagers didn't dare to offer since they are unsure about tipping after service. You must have good connection with some massagers and make appointment to have fun outside the shop. If you want something special, you must touch her first as signalling and saying about the appropiate amount of tip. I dare to say that you will get the best service and still guarantee the better service for you next time.

Herdildo
07-08-08, 13:12
I'm visiting from Boston, but grew up in LA and had lots of great experiences in the 70's & 80's. (Anyone remember the "exercise" parlors? )

On Saturday, I visited a place that had a $10 off coupon in local sex rag. Located close to Thai Yoga on Western (around PayLess Shoes.) Paid MMS for an hour ($50 with coupon), showered, and then Vanessa walked in the room. Absolutely gorgeous face & figure, in her early 20's! I couldn't believe my luck! She had on a very tight dress that barely covered her ass crack. She proceeded with a very poor massage of back with strategic touching down below and after 5 minutes had me turn over.

I was standing at full attention and asked her about extras. She said full service for $100 and, given how beautiful she was, I wasn't about to say no. She then popped boobs out, put on the glove and gave me oral and cowgirl action. Only drawback was that she wouldn't take off that dress. At my age I need visual and skin-on-skin stimulation to blow. She got off me, started to tug, and pulled up her dress, revealing a perfectly shaved kitty. I blew instantly!

Vanessa was fairly good in English and told me that she only works here on Saturdays. I recommend her highly, especially if you can get that dress off!Anyone been to this place since? I know where it is and sometimes catch a CL posting. LOOKS very interesting. Seems like the most well hidden are often the best.
Saving my pennies once again!

Mr Sixty
07-08-08, 19:12
After a satisfactory second visit to the place I posted about a few weeks ago, I started looking through CL and noticed something interesting: Though most MPs advertise in the therapeutic section, there are occasionally ads in erotic services. That to me is a good hint.

I decided to try one. Unlike the therapeutic places, there is no address in the ad. You have to call, which I on principle will not do from any of my own numbers. However, in the interest of science, I called from a phone booth, made an appointment, and got the addy.

I arrived as scheduled. The place is in a nondescript office building and is completely unmarked. Not even a name in the lobby directory. A young mms answered the door. (By "young," I mean late 30s early 40s.) I recognized her voice from the phone. I paid $40 for a hhr. She led me in, and as she did, I saw a very attractive provider walking from one room to another. She saw me and said something I couldn't understand. The mms dropped me in my room and told me to disrobe. I put $40 on the counter next to me.

She went out, and I heard some quiet conversation. I got onto the table, and was very disappointed to see the mms come back in! Apparently the young provided didn't like something about my looks.

Mms gave a very thorough rub down, one of the best I've had. There were occasional light brushes in strategic areas, but on the flip I was not at attention. Once on my back though, she rubbed my chest and inner thigh, and it didn't take long to wake little Sixty. She grabbed him and said, "You want?" I nodded, and she went to work. At the finish, she did something I've never experienced before, and caught every last drop in her cupped hand. She then grabbed a paper towel and left the room. (In my science fiction paranoid fantasies, thse precious bodily fluids are now being used to impregnate young Asian women, who will eventually file paternity suits, bankrupting me.)

When she returned, she continued with the real rub down, working over my thighs, calves and knees. I think she ran over the 30 minutes.

I asked several times if an appointment was required, or if they took walk-ins, and she either couldn't understand me or pretended not to. "You call," she said. "I will answer the phone."

I don't want to bring any heat, so I won't say what part of Southern California this place is in. However, I post this information to let you know this type of service is not as unavailable as you might think.

Mr. Sixty

Sufihobby
07-08-08, 23:02
Hi HerD,

I went there a couple of months ago (on the top floor of a strip mall across the street and down from Payless shoes.), and had a very nice thai girl who gave a light-tough sensual massage, and. Made me happy at the end.

They also offered me the option of a shower at the end, and this girl and one of her co-workers were commenting that I was "good looking" as I was walking into the shower with a towel wrapped around.

The girls there seem sweet, but. There are other places to choose from in the L. A. Area. You just need to read about them in this forum or massage parlor review sites.

Two of my friends and I are going to Tijuana this weekend for the entire day on Saturday. It's always nice to drive about 2 hours and enter Male Adult Disneyland

SP

Anyone been to this place since? I know where it is and sometimes catch a CL posting. LOOKS very interesting. Seems like the most well hidden are often the best.

Saving my pennies once again!

Herdildo
07-09-08, 12:16
Hi HerD,

I went there a couple of months ago (on the top floor of a strip mall across the street and down from Payless shoes.), and had a very nice thai girl who gave a light-tough sensual massage, and. Made me happy at the end.

SPThe one I was referring to (as well as the other monger) is close to that one..more on the payless side and well hidden.. thats why I ask. But thanks for the info Sufipoett.

Gonna try it anyway. :P

Pimp Hound
07-10-08, 16:45
Hi HerD,

They also offered me the option of a shower at the end, and this girl and one of her co-workers were commenting that I was "good looking" as I was walking into the shower with a towel wrapped around.

The girls there seem sweet, but. There are other places to choose from in the L. A. Area. You just need to read about them in this forum or massage parlor review sites.

Two of my friends and I are going to Tijuana this weekend for the entire day on Saturday. It's always nice to drive about 2 hours and enter Male Adult Disneyland

SPDude,

Where is this place?

Pimp Hound
07-11-08, 05:06
Been to 8060 florence downey 209 several times. Had decent massage light 5, HE,7 Looks 7.5, several girls avail. Open until 10.

Sufihobby
07-11-08, 15:45
Dude,

Where is this place?Hi Pimp and HerD.

It is on Santa Monica Ave, about one block East of Western Avenue.

I looked for the place near PayLess, and just couldn't see it. It must be very well hidden.

There is also a place further East on Santa Monica (just past Virgil), that I go to regularly now. The Masseuses are genuinely friendly and non-rushed, most of them are cute, and if you are nice with them (be gentle, speak with them with a genuine interest in them), then you get a very good legit massage and a happy feeling at the end.

Blitz Dog
07-19-08, 09:08
The Dog is back it’s been awhile since my last post BUT damn I am on the move. I was in the San Fernando Valley and came across a spot called Orchid Therapy on Van Nuys Blvd (sixsixfoursix) near Vanowen. The door is normal price $40 for 30 min. I walked in and saw some nice providers, young Latina girls 20 -25. I had a great session with Gabby or was her name Linda? Damn I forgot! I am horrible with names BUT in this game do we really need to remember a name? hahaha! Just ask for one and then the other if you get a strange look! I know she spoke English! Anyways she is a real nice Latina who’s service is real good! (Mish/doggie/CBJ) tip was 1.00 Well worth it! She told me to send friends her way and that she could get them a small special at the door (35 min for $35), SO hey guys tell the hostess Blitzdog sent you and get $5 off door and 5 extra minuets of play! SO I can get a special gift (whatever that is)? Hahaha! I think they close at 9pm!

Laker Lyfe
07-21-08, 02:13
Can someone send me recommendations about a AMP where you leave a happy guy if you know what I mean.

PM me asap.

Laker Lyfe
07-21-08, 02:14
Can someone send me recommendations about a AMP where you leave a happy guy if you know what I mean.

PM me asap.

Deez Nut
07-29-08, 16:52
Looks to be a one time earthquake deal. Enjoy!!!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ers/775017682.html

AsianPussy
07-29-08, 19:22
I don't get it. From what I read here, it sounds like a total crapshoot to find a place with hot girls and the right service. Frankly it sounds like a crapshoot just to find a place that isn't just straight massage, forget the hot girls.

I always imagined the scene was like that movie 2days in the valley where every place was super hot 20yo asian girls.

http://www.international. Ucla. Edu/media/images/Katie%20Luong.jpg

From what I read here, its a stretch to find a girl under 30. Sure, sure, I shouldn't care as long as the ending is happy, but I have dreams!

Ok, so here is the part I don't get. I pick up LA weekly and I see LOADS of ads for massage. All of which have pics of hot asian girls. To me they all look like happy ending shops.

So which is it? Are these all legit shops that advertise as if they aren't legit just to bring in suckers? Or are the happy shops way easier to find then this board makes it seem?

Horace Grant
08-22-08, 05:11
Hey guys, I'm new here and I've been to a AMP but I got nothing but a massage from a 40 year old. I live in Torrance which is near downtown LA, so can anyone please tell me the place or address of a place that can give you s. E. X. Or at least BJ and HJ. I appreciate it.

Baby Penn
09-08-08, 22:23
Is this place still around?

Thomas Sas
09-08-08, 22:44
I live in Torrance which is near downtown LADude there are plenty of spots in your neck of the woods. DT isn't close to you.

Apple Jack
09-08-08, 23:42
Hey guys, I'm new here and I've been to a AMP but I got nothing but a massage from a 40 year old. I live in Torrance which is near downtown LA, so can anyone please tell me the place or address of a place that can give you s. E. X. Or at least BJ and HJ. I appreciate it.Welcome to the board.

There are some sites with reviews which are not difficult to find. Or perhaps you could share your experiences with the board to get the discussion going?

Remember that this is a public forum. And remember to play safe.

Peace

Qstyle904
09-09-08, 15:23
Is this place still around?If your talking about the place I think your talkin bout on west.

Then. Last I heard I think it got shut down. I liked that place too!

We need more QUALITY rub & tug places like that. Where you can actually get a FULL MASSAGE anden. A good tug.

Happy Lemming
09-10-08, 02:21
Hi Everyone,

So I am just writing about my experience to find a good sensual massage from a young asian girl. Not FS but definitely a happy ending after the massage. I am on the younger side (22yr) and just spent Saturday wasting half a tank of gas. So on Saturday I started at a few places I found on CL. They are all heavily advertised on CL with Santa Monica Blvd addresses. I went to a total of 3 places on Santa Monica. From reading other reports on this forum did the normal thing to do. Paid mamasan the $. 5/. 6 and left $. 4 on the table as tip. But I walked out of all 3 places. Maybe it's because of my young age but all I got was 30yr + ladies coming into the room.

Tried one more place found on CL that was close to 405/105 and in a regular physician bldg with no signs. But the massage lady was pretty old too. Maybe I got suckered by all those young asian pictures they posted on CL with their ads, but the actual girls massaging were no where close to that age.

Next weekend I think I am going to try the places that advertise in the Topanga Canyon area. Many ads over there. Hopefully I might actually get a young girl this time.

I know I may sound pretty picky but I never been to an AMP before so I want my first time to be with a young hottie. Like other mongers say, it's your hard earned cash your using so it's definitely okay to be picky if you want to. I know the usual thing to do in this forum is to experience the AMP's on your own to learn. But I am getting kind of tired of driving from one AMP to the next, just to be let down. So if anyone wants, please PM me a good AMP place that has young asian girls, does not have to be F. S. Young would be 18-25.

Thanks

Baby Penn
09-10-08, 23:04
If your talking about the place I think your talkin bout on west.

Then. Last I heard I think it got shut down. I liked that place too!

We need more QUALITY rub & tug places like that. Where you can actually get a FULL MASSAGE anden. A good tug.

Yeap, that's the place. I keep seeing their ads on cl though. I don't want to call the number for fear of being traced by the wife. Can someone confirm?

Qstyle904
09-11-08, 19:04
Happy lemming places like that are hard to find. I'm around your age tooo and new to this game. Hahah that place that baby penn was pretty money. But its pretty rare that ull find a "HOT YOUNG GIRL"

I mean correct me if I'm wrong veterans because I'm still new. I just havne't bumped into one. The only one I did. She didn't offer the service: [

We need more quality rub&tug places hah

Hi Everyone,

So I am just writing about my experience to find a good sensual massage from a young asian girl. Not FS but definitely a happy ending after the massage. I am on the younger side (22yr) and just spent Saturday wasting half a tank of gas. So on Saturday I started at a few places I found on CL. They are all heavily advertised on CL with Santa Monica Blvd addresses. I went to a total of 3 places on Santa Monica. From reading other reports on this forum did the normal thing to do. Paid mamasan the $. 5/. 6 and left $. 4 on the table as tip. But I walked out of all 3 places. Maybe it's because of my young age but all I got was 30yr + ladies coming into the room.

Tried one more place found on CL that was close to 405/105 and in a regular physician bldg with no signs. But the massage lady was pretty old too. Maybe I got suckered by all those young asian pictures they posted on CL with their ads, but the actual girls massaging were no where close to that age.

Next weekend I think I am going to try the places that advertise in the Topanga Canyon area. Many ads over there. Hopefully I might actually get a young girl this time.

I know I may sound pretty picky but I never been to an AMP before so I want my first time to be with a young hottie. Like other mongers say, it's your hard earned cash your using so it's definitely okay to be picky if you want to. I know the usual thing to do in this forum is to experience the AMP's on your own to learn. But I am getting kind of tired of driving from one AMP to the next, just to be let down. So if anyone wants, please PM me a good AMP place that has young asian girls, does not have to be F. S. Young would be 18-25.

Thanks

Qstyle904
09-11-08, 19:14
Yeap, that's the place. I keep seeing their ads on cl though. I don't want to call the number for fear of being traced by the wife. Can someone confirm?Bp I called for you hahaha and the apparently they're open and she says they're still open really late* ahahahha sooo iono what that means but if you wanna rolll thru I'm guessing its open now!

Post a report when you get back bp.

michael30
09-12-08, 12:43
Bp I called for you hahaha and the apparently they're open and she says they're still open really late* ahahahha sooo iono what that means but if you wanna rolll thru I'm guessing its open now!

Post a report when you get back bp.

Give some more details on the location (or the CL contact info), and I'll check it out and report back. Late night massage is my type of thing.

Monster Cock
09-12-08, 15:01
Hi Everyone,

ThanksOcean Therapy on Santa Monica. About 1/2 mile East of Lincoln on South Side of Street. You should enjoy. As to see the lineup of course and say you've been there before.

Happy Lemming
09-14-08, 01:26
Ocean Therapy on Santa Monica. About 1/2 mile East of Lincoln on South Side of Street. You should enjoy. As to see the lineup of course and say you've been there before.Thanks Monster for the suggestion. However, when I went to Ocean Therapy today at 1:30 PM they were closed. The lights were off and the glass doors looked black out. I actually got out of my car to check if the door was locked and it was. Does anyone know if they only open in the evening? Most AMP I've looked up had 10-10 hours.

Discouraged, I drove down Broadway and a few blocks down I found another AMP. Only had one big sign that said, "Massage" but you could tell it was an AMP. It was very small and looked kind of dirty. But I was horny so I went to try it anyway. I paid mamasan $. 55 for half an hour and a 30+ korean tech came out. Looked too old to give me a hard on so I left that place. (yes, got my money back) On a side note the mama will try and ask for your drivers license. Just tell her NO! A few times and the she will get off your case.

I was meeting a friend in OC to watch the USC football game so I decided to check out an AMP there since I had time to kill. Found this place on CL that was by Warner and Main that claimed to have young Asian and Latina. So I decided to give it a try. This place was actually really clean and had relaxing music. No mamasan working the front booth, I was greeted by a young 20 yr old. She was not the masseuse but I thought hey this place might actually have young girls. So I paid $. 45 and left a $. 40 on the massage table. A young mid 20 yr old viet comes in. She starts by squirting baby oil all over my legs. Worked both legs, back, and then asked me to flip to do my arms. I had a feeling she was not going to give me a happy ending so I tried the non-cop move to make her feel more comfortable. However, she said this place does not do that. I was like WHAT? ! She said she could bring in another girl who will but I would need to pay for another 1/2 hour. I was like forget this. So I took back my tip and left. I was reading the OC massage forums and it seems another guy got the same thing with at a viet AMP. Needless to say I was pretty disappointed with my first AMP experience. No happy ending.

Monster Cock
09-14-08, 16:06
Thanks Monster for the suggestion. However, when I went to Ocean Therapy today at 1:30 PM they were closed. The lights were off and the glass doors looked black out. I actually got out of my car to check if the door was locked and it was. Does anyone know if they only open in the evening? Most AMP I've looked up had 10-10 hours.

Discouraged, I drove down Broadway and a few blocks down I found another AMP. Only had one big sign that said, "Massage" but you could tell it was an AMP. It was very small and looked kind of dirty. But I was horny so I went to try it anyway. I paid mamasan $. 55 for half an hour and a 30+ korean tech came out. Looked too old to give me a hard on so I left that place. (yes, got my money back) On a side note the mama will try and ask for your drivers license. Just tell her NO! A few times and the she will get off your case.

I was meeting a friend in OC to watch the USC football game so I decided to check out an AMP there since I had time to kill. Found this place on CL that was by Warner and Main that claimed to have young Asian and Latina. So I decided to give it a try. This place was actually really clean and had relaxing music. No mamasan working the front booth, I was greeted by a young 20 yr old. She was not the masseuse but I thought hey this place might actually have young girls. So I paid $. 45 and left a $. 40 on the massage table. A young mid 20 yr old viet comes in. She starts by squirting baby oil all over my legs. Worked both legs, back, and then asked me to flip to do my arms. I had a feeling she was not going to give me a happy ending so I tried the non-cop move to make her feel more comfortable. However, she said this place does not do that. I was like WHAT? ! She said she could bring in another girl who will but I would need to pay for another 1/2 hour. I was like forget this. So I took back my tip and left. I was reading the OC massage forums and it seems another guy got the same thing with at a viet AMP. Needless to say I was pretty disappointed with my first AMP experience. No happy ending.Sorry to hear this. Okay, try this: Get a copy of LA Weekly, dig thru the Massage ads in the back (the ones advertising businesses NOT the ones advertising individuals who do massage), many of these ads have a $10 off coupon too. Maybe the Santa Monica joint is closed? Also get a copy of the LA Xpress, their newspaper booths r all over the city and the paper is free. Anyone advertising in there for massage (again, companies not individuals) is down for extras.

Call ahead to verify they're going to be open when you go. Ask who's working. Ask for descriptions (ie: Korean or Latina? ). Then when you go you can pretend you've been there before and say "I think I saw ____". If they think you've been before it paves the way for better service - an old trick. If the girl is not to your liking then do what you did and ask for someone else (ideally ask to see all the girls before you do anything) and/or get your $ back and leave.

Happy hunting, report back.

Hope this helps.

Hot Lip J
09-21-08, 05:07
Are there any AMP's out there that have thick women bottom women ? Tried of small Asian and Latino. They are beatuifull but they are not my speed.

Laker Lyfe
09-21-08, 13:07
I went to a AMP in Lomita, got a HJ like always.

Don't know if they do any more than that, didn't ask the lady was 2 old for me.

Weissman 25
09-24-08, 01:52
There is a lot of change within the LA-Hollywood area and it seems that there are many Thai Massage Parlors that pop out in this area offering 40-50/hr massage. and it sounds to good to be true was wondering are these things legit or just a front for something else?

Ramon Ayala
09-30-08, 00:34
I've been to Royal Thai a few time, for the regular R and T.

This last the tech that I got was on the tranny side.

Mr Sixty
10-17-08, 21:25
I notice that a lot of the AMPs are advertising four-hands massage. I've always wanted to try this! I have one question though:

A lot of places advertise, say, $40/hh for two-hands and anywhere from $55 to $80/hh for four-hands. One place in Reseda advertises $40/hh for four hands before noon!

Normally, for a two-hands massage, I would start my tipping at equal to the house fee, so I would tip $40 to the tech up front. For two girls, do I simply double the tip? That's my automatic assumption, but I was wondering if any of the pros here advise otherwise, for any reason.

Has anyone here every tried it? I can imagine that it could make for a very special experience, or it could be so-so, depending on the providers. I know this is YMMV thing, but any guidance anyone could offer would be appreciated.

Woodrow
10-18-08, 20:28
Has anyone here every tried it? I can imagine that it could make for a very special experience, or it could be so-so, depending on the providers. I know this is YMMV thing, but any guidance anyone could offer would be appreciated.I've tried it and have read reviews from others who have tried it as well. YMMV is definitely in play here, but unless you know both the ladies involved really well, don't count much on extras. The reason why is that oftentimes these girls don't want the other girls to know what they do for their customers, so they may tone down what they do in front of a co-worker. They have their reasons for this, but I won't go into them here.

If the girls are good, you will at least get a good legit "double" massage that you will probably enjoy. On the other hand, you may just get two girls who think they can both relax a little since there's two of them, and then do a half-assed job while BS'ing with each other in a foreign language (and ignoring you, the customer). In the first case, give each girl a full tip for their time. In the second case, a crappy job means a crappy tip, right?

Good luck!

Dripper
10-19-08, 13:02
I've tried it and have read reviews from others who have tried it as well. YMMV is definitely in play here, but unless you know both the ladies involved really well, don't count much on extras. The reason why is that oftentimes these girls don't want the other girls to know what they do for their customers, so they may tone down what they do in front of a co-worker. They have their reasons for this, but I won't go into them here.

If the girls are good, you will at least get a good legit "double" massage that you will probably enjoy. On the other hand, you may just get two girls who think they can both relax a little since there's two of them, and then do a half-assed job while BS'ing with each other in a foreign language (and ignoring you, the customer). In the first case, give each girl a full tip for their time. In the second case, a crappy job means a crappy tip, right?

Good luck!

I agree entirely with Woodrow. 4 hands does very well for the house (double the rent on the space) and for the girls (comparable tip for less effort) but generally the customer fares badly. In my experience this is because there is simply too much going on to concentrate. The girls generally talk to each other (and you can't understand them), they are often in and out of the room (especially in a place manned by only two techs) and they do 4 handed massages so infrequently that they don't have a routine that they know works with the customer (where an experienced girl will know what works and what doesn't). And the extras rarely go to level where your expectations are, for the reason Woodrow said: competitive edge between the girls. When offered, although I've been sucked into it in the past, I now always pass.

Dripper
10-19-08, 13:03
Veterans may recall that there was a good place on the edge between K town and downtown off of 8th that closed when the immigration busts happened a couple of years ago. Yesterday I saw CL ads for a place in the generally the same area, but they were pulled down promptly. Downtown needs additional joints. Anybody have any intel on what is going on? Thanks.

Mr Sixty
10-19-08, 23:29
Thanks for the info on four-hands guys. I will keep it in mind, though I may TOFTT.

This weekend, I had a flight out of town, leaving Friday, coming back Sunday. I saw a new place not far from the airport, and decided to check it out. So on Friday, I stopped in. I had to be at the airport in a matter of minutes, so I just wanted to see how the place looked and make sure they were open on Sunday.

When I got there, the door was wide open, and so was the first door between the "lobby" and the massage area. I waited for a second and could hear some voices, so I looked in. A really gorgeous, young spinner wearing a short dress was sitting in a seat, talking to two other women who were out of sight behind a partition. She saw me an immediately walked up. I asked her a couple of questions, and she spoke little English. One of the other women came up, she was a little older and appeared to be the mamasan, though she was relatively young for a mamasan. The third woman remained seated, but I could see she had nice legs.

The young gorgeous one walked into the massage room, where I could still see her, "You want massage? " she asked, stroking the table suggestively. I was tempted, but I looked at my watch. I had to be at the airport in just minutes.

"I'll be back Sunday, " I said.

So tonight, I stopped by about 6pm. I walk in. The lobby door is closed this time. The door chime rings as I enter. I wait in the lobby. No one comes to the window. I wait for a minute. "Hello? " No answer. I jingle the door chimes again. "Hello? " No answer. I stand quietly. I can hear some voices in the distance. The TV. I wait a second longer, and then I can hear it: "Oh, oh, oh, oh. " Someone is definitely getting fucked.

How stupid. They should definitely have locked the front door. If I was a cop, I would have had probable cause to enter and bust them.

As I leave, I notice the customer's car parked right in front. I thought it would be funny to leave a note: "Hey dude, was it the cute young spinner? Are you gonna write it up on USAsexguide? "

Weird that there was apparently no mamasan on duty. Maybe she had fallen asleep. Maybe she was the only one there, and it was her I heard. God, I hope not.

Ok Playa
10-21-08, 22:20
Where was this place near the airport?

Thanks for the info on four-hands guys. I will keep it in mind, though I may TOFTT.

This weekend, I had a flight out of town, leaving Friday, coming back Sunday. I saw a new place not far from the airport, and decided to check it out. So on Friday, I stopped in. I had to be at the airport in a matter of minutes, so I just wanted to see how the place looked and make sure they were open on Sunday.

When I got there, the door was wide open, and so was the first door between the "lobby" and the massage area. I waited for a second and could hear some voices, so I looked in. A really gorgeous, young spinner wearing a short dress was sitting in a seat, talking to two other women who were out of sight behind a partition. She saw me an immediately walked up. I asked her a couple of questions, and she spoke little English. One of the other women came up, she was a little older and appeared to be the mamasan, though she was relatively young for a mamasan. The third woman remained seated, but I could see she had nice legs.

The young gorgeous one walked into the massage room, where I could still see her, "You want massage? " she asked, stroking the table suggestively. I was tempted, but I looked at my watch. I had to be at the airport in just minutes.

"I'll be back Sunday, " I said.

So tonight, I stopped by about 6pm. I walk in. The lobby door is closed this time. The door chime rings as I enter. I wait in the lobby. No one comes to the window. I wait for a minute. "Hello? " No answer. I jingle the door chimes again. "Hello? " No answer. I stand quietly. I can hear some voices in the distance. The TV. I wait a second longer, and then I can hear it: "Oh, oh, oh, oh. " Someone is definitely getting fucked.

How stupid. They should definitely have locked the front door. If I was a cop, I would have had probable cause to enter and bust them.

As I leave, I notice the customer's car parked right in front. I thought it would be funny to leave a note: "Hey dude, was it the cute young spinner? Are you gonna write it up on USAsexguide? "

Weird that there was apparently no mamasan on duty. Maybe she had fallen asleep. Maybe she was the only one there, and it was her I heard. God, I hope not.

Mr Sixty
10-22-08, 13:07
Where was this place near the airport?4331 W Lennox Blvd.

JeffTheDrunk
10-22-08, 16:40
4331 W Lennox Blvd.Hahaha,

Can't wait till he shows up and finds the LASD Lennox Station!

Deez Nut
10-22-08, 17:03
Hahaha,

Can't wait till he shows up and finds the LASD Lennox Station!

Yeah! I tried google the same address and that's exactly what I found.

Lay Low
10-22-08, 17:48
Anyone know of any AMP's that give bath massages?

Mr Sixty
10-22-08, 20:21
Hahaha,

Can't wait till he shows up and finds the LASD Lennox Station!I don't mean to be mean, but come on, the dude has no previous posts!

Ramon Ayala
10-22-08, 22:13
Veterans may recall that there was a good place on the edge between K town and downtown off of 8th that closed when the immigration busts happened a couple of years ago. Yesterday I saw CL ads for a place in the generally the same area, but they were pulled down promptly. Downtown needs additional joints. Anybody have any intel on what is going on? Thanks.I was there last night. Full service. It looks like if one girl is working.

Allook
10-23-08, 13:39
Yeah! I tried google the same address and that's exactly what I found.

On same side of the building is LAFD and if you have too hot sex you get can get the LAFD to put of the fire. Half a block down the street is Lennox LASD.

Last night drove by the place around 7:30 and I saw LASD activities on LAFD front. Don't know what taken place but did see monger coming out from the place. Not sure if it is busted or not?

AMPaddict
10-23-08, 14:20
4331 W Lennox Blvd.LMAO! Would love to see the expression on someone's face whne he arrives there expecting an AMP.

Luke 777
10-25-08, 19:38
Visiting from Boston this week. Lurked this thread and decided to try Downey. Fabulous time, don't know it is typical of the place or if I just lucked out. Got "Nikki" a 20 something Vietnamese girl who has been in the US one week. Very cute -- face an 8.5, body is a 9. Very voloptuous without being flabby and spectacular natural 36 D's without any sag. Sweet and accomodating. Massage was average but not rushed. Lots of novel back work where she used her whole body, even tits, to massage me. After 50 minutes a hot towel and a flip. Some light teasing then mimed a HJ -- I said sure -- she said 60. I didn't haggle and am glad I did not -- I just tugged on her shirt lightly and she took it and her bra off and tossed them aside. Her shorts and panties came off just as easily. Nice oiled HJ -- fine with roaming and fingering. Light DFK. No upsell from the orignal sixty. And a great body. Not much like this back in Boston and certainly not for a 60 tip. I would return if I weren't flying home tonight. Can FS be had at this place? Just wondering.

Luke

Imperium22
10-26-08, 13:55
Visiting from Boston this week. Lurked this thread and decided to try Downey. Fabulous time, don't know it is typical of the place or if I just lucked out. Which place in Downey?

Okay Playa
11-04-08, 00:18
Good joke.

As a noob, I'm still learning the rules and lingo here. There's a learning curve here. I'm working on my TOFTT.

I don't mean to be mean, but come on, the dude has no previous posts!

Okay Playa
11-04-08, 00:21
10911 BROOKSHIRE AVNUE
Downey, CA

Which place in Downey?

Rebel07
11-04-08, 17:05
10911 BROOKSHIRE AVNUE
Downey, CAI don't know if this is true or if this guy is being funny, but that address is right next door to the Downey PD station.

Luke 777
11-05-08, 14:56
10911 BROOKSHIRE AVNUE
Downey, CA

It's the one on Florence ave.

Okay Playa
11-06-08, 01:52
Read / Search the post below. Learn alot here by using the search.

I don't know if this is true or if this guy is being funny, but that address is right next door to the Downey PD station.

Ejinco
11-06-08, 13:50
Read / Search the post below. Learn alot here by using the search.I would just love to see the guy walking around the PD looking for a massage. I know when I'm ready for that massage I'm not thinking as clearly as normal. I might go see Nikki today.

Ejinco
11-07-08, 13:47
Well, I went by the place yesterday trying to see Nikki and the guy tells me they gave her a couple days off. I'm like ok, so will she be back Monday or Tuesday and he doesn't know. Oh well, I'll call next week and report back. He told me there was another girl but I'd have to wait, so the report is still pending. Maybe Nikki had too many mongerers lining up?

Irieeye00
11-18-08, 03:47
I haven't posted here in ages, so I thought I'd inform the community on a place I went to a couple times a while ago, then again just recently.

One of my friends and I hit up this place a week ago on the weekend (Sunday night if I recall) around 10 or 1030 at night. I called ahead of time to make an appointment, had to do a google search for the number (it used to come up on google maps). Upon arrival, the woman at the front asked me if I was the one who called just a little while ago, I said yes and she was surprised to see the two of us, me and my friend. She said it was okay though, after both of us said we had been there before multiple times.

We were led into separate rooms (obviously) I was greeted by a late 20's early 30's Thai woman (looks about 8, pretty hot, but I prefer younger for massages as I think they tend to give better mileage) anyways, I was satisfied and I didn't see any other women in there besides the one who greeted us so I assumed that was who was giving my friend a massage. (I felt bad because she was old and not very attractive) Little did I know that he had a younger, more attractive girl than I had!

Anyways, we both paid for half hour massages. The massage was pretty good, and when she started to work on the little guy, I tried to get more out of her by saying she was pretty and I'd pay her extra, etc. None of this worked, and she kind of backed away at my advances and said "I only give you good feeling. " Despite the mild awkwardness she finished up and then continued the massage. At the end I gave her 20 tip, so that made the total damage 60. During my massage I could here my friend building a rapport with his girl, so I was a bit curious to see what he ended up with.

Once I got dressed, I checked my phone and had a message from my friend saying he paid more for a full hour, so I assumed he was getting somewhere good. I waited in the front room for another 20 minutes or so. Then was greeted by my friend who had a big smile on his face I asked him what happened (thinking he had managed to get FS). He said she was young and very cute (name was Molly I think, my girls name was Macha or something like that). He kept talking to her and after a while he could tell she was interested in giving more than normal, he talked her into taking her top off and was massaging her tits, then he made out with her (I guess thats cool LOL) After that she gave him the regular HJ. He said he had a good time, although I was expecting him to tell a more exciting story. I think he paid 60 for the hour massage and 20 or 40 for a tip. All in all, it was a succesful trip (I think they cut our massages short, but not by much). Next time I'll probably ask for Molly and see if I can work any magic

Until next time.

Pinoy Mclovin
11-21-08, 19:13
Try the massage parlor on the corner of Van Ness and Artesia. The masseuse are not bad looking and definitely will give you the HJ. The bad thing on this is the tech does not let you touch her nor even show her tities.

There is one place by Hawhorne close to Rolling Hills that just opened. I have not tried it yet, but I will definitely report what I will find out from there.

Gardena is another place. Three just opened up and both of them advertises in the Erotic section of CL. Two along Crenshaw (14480 and 14720 Crenshaw). Both asks $80/hr and $50/HH. It is steep. I have not been there yet. Both have Latina and Asian. The other one in on Normandie Avenue (15504 Normandie). Same price. Have not checked this out yet though.

The only place I have been to in Gardena is the one inside this bank building along Redondo Beach just west of Western Avenue. The place is on the 3rd floor. Their door faces the elevator. $50/hr. The tech lets you suck their tities. Jeannie has a nice face and complexion but is on the heavy side. Say 15 lbs overweight. She got some milkie jugs.

Here is the best one that I have been to. This is in the Hollywood area. (5338 Fountain Avenue). This girl, gave me a happy beginning and ending. Twice she got me off. Not only that, she took off her clothes completely. She got on top of me and did a CG. She simulated BJ and you could just touch her anywhere. I even digitized her and she grinded. Oweeeee. Damn my fingers got all wet. I think she is a squirter. I am not sure if all of them do that. But definitely Mimi is the ultimate.

Hey guys, I'm new here and I've been to a AMP but I got nothing but a massage from a 40 year old. I live in Torrance which is near downtown LA, so can anyone please tell me the place or address of a place that can give you s. E. X. Or at least BJ and HJ. I appreciate it.

Gnat Werd
11-22-08, 03:52
Here is the best one that I have been to. This is in the Hollywood area. (5338 Fountain Avenue). This girl, gave me a happy beginning and ending. Twice she got me off. Not only that, she took off her clothes completely. She got on top of me and did a CG. She simulated BJ and you could just touch her anywhere. I even digitized her and she grinded. Oweeeee. Damn my fingers got all wet. I think she is a squirter. I am not sure if all of them do that. But definitely Mimi is the ultimate.Do you remember her name?

Pinoy Mclovin
11-23-08, 12:04
Her name is Mimi. She works on W/F/Sa/Su. Did I mention that she is a little heavy on the side. She is curvaceous and all natural with shaven beaver.

She is awesome dude. She will tonque you even. She can do FS but not in that establishment. I asked her how much. She said $500. (I think she just threw it out in the air to see if I will bite). I said that is ridiculous where I can get $100 from Brandy (323)522-6418. This Italian girl is f. Ing hot. Nude massage for 45 mins. And 15 min. Of climactic ending. She is independent rendering her services in her studio apartment ins Silver Lake. Sorry not in liberty to tell her addy for security reasons. Call her instead.

You might want to try the 4 hands too. I saw this dude while I was waiting at the lobby, and handed these 2 girls 20 a piece for their extras. Seems like they are happy. Cost of 4 hands $80. I want to try it next time I'm there.

Do you remember her name?

Wagged Gundo
11-24-08, 17:15
So I'm new to the site and thought I'd post up my experiances

There's a place near LAX by the In and out that I go to fairly regularly. They give really good massages there, its clean and not ghetto. The girls tend to be a bit on the older side. It seems that some of them will give you a happy ending but its definatly not a place if thats what you're looking for, but good massages (I have some back problems)

Went to a place I saw on CL near the 105 and 405 its in an office building mostly doctors and such. Was greeted by a pretty good looking though a bit older mamasan who took me into a room and told me to undress. A min later a chubbyish girl walked in and gave me a decent massage told me to turn over and gave me a good CBJ after wards she said she'd do more but it was her time of the month

I also went to a newish place on washington near the car wash they advertise on CL all the time. I went in in the early afternoon. The place is small but clean and fairly nice but the booths don't have real doors just a curtain so I didn't think that anything good would happen. She told me to undress and lay down, they have that paper on the table that they have in doctors offices which is kind of uncomfortable but better than something nasty and dirty. So the girl cam in and was cute and young with a nice body she gave a pretty good massage then told me to turn over. She asked if I wanted a HJ, I said yes and she played around a bit and finished me off nicely.

Pinoy Mclovin
11-25-08, 01:20
So I'm new to the site and thought I'd post up my experiances

There's a place near LAX by the In and out that I go to fairly regularly. They give really good massages there, its clean and not ghetto. The girls tend to be a bit on the older side. It seems that some of them will give you a happy ending but its definatly not a place if thats what you're looking for, but good massages (I have some back problems)

Went to a place I saw on CL near the 105 and 405 its in an office building mostly doctors and such. Was greeted by a pretty good looking though a bit older mamasan who took me into a room and told me to undress. A min later a chubbyish girl walked in and gave me a decent massage told me to turn over and gave me a good CBJ after wards she said she'd do more but it was her time of the month

I also went to a newish place on washington near the car wash they advertise on CL all the time. I went in in the early afternoon. The place is small but clean and fairly nice but the booths don't have real doors just a curtain so I didn't think that anything good would happen. She told me to undress and lay down, they have that paper on the table that they have in doctors offices which is kind of uncomfortable but better than something nasty and dirty. So the girl cam in and was cute and young with a nice body she gave a pretty good massage then told me to turn over. She asked if I wanted a HJ, I said yes and she played around a bit and finished me off nicely.On that first AMP you mentioned, is that the one on Lennox? Did she let you play with her tities and take off her top?

On the second AMP on Washington, is it across 99 cents store? Also, did they allow you to suck her tits?

Thanks, dude.

Wagged Gundo
11-25-08, 16:18
On that first AMP you mentioned, is that the one on Lennox? Did she let you play with her tities and take off her top?

On the second AMP on Washington, is it across 99 cents store? Also, did they allow you to suck her tits?

Thanks, dude. No the first one is near the in and out in westchester, you're right on the second one

Neither of them took anything off unfortunatly.

Pinoy Mclovin
11-27-08, 00:29
Damage: $. 5 hh +. 4 tip

Ok guys, here is my scouting report. The joint is run by a perky and very friendly always smiling MMS. It is a good thing that this MP is not facing the street but an alley facing the rear of some private homes.

It is in a newly built building and I feel comfortable that the place is immaculate. As I walk in through the front door I noticed the security door that leads to the cubicles. I said. Hmmmm. Good idea it will impede a LE raid and you will have time to assume the posish of being massaged instead of getting caught humping in pleasure.

The MMS greeted me with all smiles and I asked for half hour. I paid and asked her I would like a Latina. She said she is so available. And told me she is pretty.

So I took her word and she unlocked the metal security door and walked me to the room. Since I know the SOP, I undressed and without even taking off my briefs yet, the provider walked in. She has a pretty face, about 8/10 but her body is a bit overweight by 30 lbs. Without hesitation, I took off the last remaining cover on my body in front of her and she quickly grabbed it and started teasing me. Speaking in Spanish.

So, fast forward, sorry if I bore you on the first few paragraphs but I just want you to know the scenario if you are paranoid about getting caught in uncompromising posish. The massage was not really a massage. After 5 mins. We started negotiating. Since I have about 25 mins. Still, I am confident I can make 2 pops. She thought I will go for F/S. $$ she said for 2 pops. I said. "in one hour? " I can get that from another provider with a hot body for less than that.

From the tip that I got from this forum, never to bring your wallet, I packed enough that I am willing to spend and not expecting an F/S. I had $. 4 in my pocket that is what I offered her. So she agreed on BBHJ. She pulled down her thong exposed her side shaven pussy. She let me play with her panocha and inserted my finger in. If my assumption is correct she is still tight for a 21 year old provider. She did not completely take of her top just lift it enough to expose her 34D gazangas.

I asked her to get on top of me in which she obliged. I played with her tits but she would not let me suck it. I just do not freaking get it. She lets me digitize her but she would not let me suck it. She raised up on all fours facing me and reached for my shaft. While she was doing this she teased me by making this facial expression to simulate that she is being penetrated with gusto.

After I blow my jizz. She cleaned me up she puts back her thongs. While I was dressing she stayed around to make sure that I give her the money, which I did. She kinda played around with me and demonstrated some techniques she will do to me and brag that she is the best. We did some dry effing and surprised me with her finally to give me an upclose and personal view of her panocha with my face 6 inches away. She pulled her thong sideways to give me a real nice view of the pink flesh inside.

My next report will be Normandie and RB Blvd in Gardena.

Laker Lyfe
12-26-08, 18:15
I've had horrible luck finding a FS place by my house. I went to CA Day Spa but its a hit and miss. I'm lucky to get a HJ. Can someone tell me a somewhat cheaper FS place in the area. PS somewhere that doesn't card because I'm under 21. Times are tough when you have a kid and horny LOL.

Desertchief
12-28-08, 01:04
Got the double at 5338. Mimi and some other girl. They were joking in Thai the entire time it seemed, I didn't mind. I wasn't very aggressive but felt I coulda gotten away with everything. About halfway through they started playing with my unit. Jerked me off right after. They would do it again but I was tired. Hungover too much today. Had a really good time. They wanted me to take them out after (prolly just to set up full service somewhere) but like I said I was tired. I tipped real well and they seemed to like it and not expect anything too outrageous.

I'll definitely go back and will probably go double again, when I'm feeling better, and will be more aggressive. I was just enjoying the 4 hands too much this time.

PS the mamasan took a $100 from me for the $80 but never gave me my $20 back, said the girls would bring it to me but they never did. So I included it with my tip. Is this standard mamasan behavior? Do they expect tips too, because I never tip them.

Maiboto
12-28-08, 21:22
Coming to L.A. soon whats the best amps / mps to visit?

Pinoy Mclovin
12-29-08, 01:52
In my experience there, Mimi always bring me the change.

How much is she asking you for a FS?

I got a PM from another monger and he told me that she did not let him roam around her body. I assume that you got a full nudity on both of 'em girls.

Next time I go there I will try the 4 hands too.

Got the double at 5338. Mimi and some other girl. They were joking in Thai the entire time it seemed, I didn't mind. I wasn't very aggressive but felt I coulda gotten away with everything. About halfway through they started playing with my unit. Jerked me off right after. They would do it again but I was tired. Hungover too much today. Had a really good time. They wanted me to take them out after (prolly just to set up full service somewhere) but like I said I was tired. I tipped real well and they seemed to like it and not expect anything too outrageous.

I'll definitely go back and will probably go double again, when I'm feeling better, and will be more aggressive. I was just enjoying the 4 hands too much this time.

PS the mamasan took a $100 from me for the $80 but never gave me my $20 back, said the girls would bring it to me but they never did. So I included it with my tip. Is this standard mamasan behavior? Do they expect tips too, because I never tip them.

Baby Penn
12-29-08, 01:57
Can you describe their looks? Rate: Face, Body, Services?
I've always wanted to try a double.

... And NO, that was not standard mamasan behavior. Should of asked the girls about your change.

Dling
12-29-08, 03:33
Went to 5338 about a week back. She did a HJ without too much asking. However was very defensive about touching her tits. Also, she and some of the other girls I saw were not very pretty or young. Usually, any woman can make me happy but if the only thing that is going to happen is a HJ, then it helps to at least have a pretty face.

Dawg Todaworld
12-29-08, 07:26

This is kind of basic.
When dealing with people who deal in cash only transactions, do not sit around waiting for them to make change. If it's not in their change roll then it is considered their tip. I see no point in tipping the mamasan unless you get something really special from her like extra time at no charge or a meal. You did good to short the girls but did you inform to get the bal due from the mamasan?

Wander4fun
12-29-08, 15:33
I've had this happen as well. The mamasan pretends not to understand, and she pockets the difference. I learned very quickly from that experience and from now on I take exact change. Unless you are a regular, do no expect them to provide change as they get a case of convenient amnesia.

This is kind of basic.
When dealing with people who deal in cash only transactions, do not sit around waiting for them to make change. If it's not in their change roll then it is considered their tip. I see no point in tipping the mamasan unless you get something really special from her like extra time at no charge or a meal. You did good to short the girls but did you inform to get the bal due from the mamasan?

AMPaddict
12-29-08, 18:07
A bunch of them popped up here in West LA. Which makes it a no brainer to get a massage with HJ. However none offers "the works", or at least not the ones I'm visiting. Perhaps its because CAMPs are much more careful then KAMPs ?

Anyone here can PM me a 411 to a place in West LA ( Culver City / Venice area) that offer a little more then a hj?

Desertchief
12-30-08, 02:14
This is kind of basic.

Even shorting them the $20, I still took care of them. If mama stole the $20, so be it. I had a great time, might try the bed on the floor next time instead of the table, and get them naked too.

Gnat Werd
12-30-08, 02:40
I went to a place that has many ads in CL and when I went up to the door I ran into the security guard outside...gave him a nod and when I tried to turn the doorknob it was locked. I noticed a buzzer so I rang it and an 30-40ish asian woman opened it up led me to a room and told me to get comfortable. I asked for a half and she started with a decent massage but kept getting interrupted by the phone. It seems that she has the better english of the two that were there that day but it was still pretty bad. The other lady was older and heavier and definitely couldn't talk to her at all. About 20 minutes into the massage (after 2 interruptions), I start rubbing her ass as she leans over me @ the head of the table. She asks me to flip and motions if I want a hj. I say yes and she starts a pretty enthusiastic hj but a couple of minutes into it she has to take the phone from the other lady to give out directions. During this whole exchange she's still stroking me and @ one point the door swung open because she didn't close it all the way. I start to grab her tits and try to unhook them with my hand and she denies me but lets me continue to knead her tits under her shirt but over her bra. She finished up the call and then finished me up. Cleaned me up with a hot towel and got dressed. Left her a tip and she seemed okay with it. All in all an okay massage a very weird 20+ minutes (because of all the interruptions). Total spent $.40 for the half & $.40 for the tip. I may go back but not sure.

Scanepchi
12-30-08, 15:25
Thank you for the report. I live in eagle rock and always tempted to try but just stick with the aamp near by.

I went to a place that has many ads in CL and when I went up to the door I ran into the security guard outside...gave him a nod and when I tried to turn the doorknob it was locked. I noticed a buzzer so I rang it and an 30-40ish asian woman opened it up led me to a room and told me to get comfortable. I asked for a half and she started with a decent massage but kept getting interrupted by the phone. It seems that she has the better english of the two that were there that day but it was still pretty bad. The other lady was older and heavier and definitely couldn't talk to her at all. About 20 minutes into the massage (after 2 interruptions), I start rubbing her ass as she leans over me @ the head of the table. She asks me to flip and motions if I want a hj. I say yes and she starts a pretty enthusiastic hj but a couple of minutes into it she has to take the phone from the other lady to give out directions. During this whole exchange she's still stroking me and @ one point the door swung open because she didn't close it all the way. I start to grab her tits and try to unhook them with my hand and she denies me but lets me continue to knead her tits under her shirt but over her bra. She finished up the call and then finished me up. Cleaned me up with a hot towel and got dressed. Left her a tip and she seemed okay with it. All in all an okay massage a very weird 20+ minutes (because of all the interruptions). Total spent $.40 for the half & $.40 for the tip. I may go back but not sure.

Herdildo
12-30-08, 19:06
I went to a place that has many ads in CL and when I went up to the door I ran into the security guard outside...gave him a nod and when I tried to turn the doorknob it was locked. I noticed a buzzer so I rang it and an 30-40ish asian woman opened it up led me to a room and told me to get comfortable. I asked for a half and she started with a decent massage but kept getting interrupted by the phone. It seems that she has the better english of the two that were there that day but it was still pretty bad. The other lady was older and heavier and definitely couldn't talk to her at all. About 20 minutes into the massage (after 2 interruptions), I start rubbing her ass as she leans over me @ the head of the table. She asks me to flip and motions if I want a hj. I say yes and she starts a pretty enthusiastic hj but a couple of minutes into it she has to take the phone from the other lady to give out directions. During this whole exchange she's still stroking me and @ one point the door swung open because she didn't close it all the way. I start to grab her tits and try to unhook them with my hand and she denies me but lets me continue to knead her tits under her shirt but over her bra. She finished up the call and then finished me up. Cleaned me up with a hot towel and got dressed. Left her a tip and she seemed okay with it. All in all an okay massage a very weird 20+ minutes (because of all the interruptions). Total spent $.40 for the half & $.40 for the tip. I may go back but not sure.That is where I have been going. I posted this in the Pasadena thread I think a while back. A girl named Michelle worked there and she was pretty nice and young but she left. I've had and seen the ladies you are talking about.

Pinoy Mclovin
12-31-08, 00:03
I attached here a photo of Mimi. I held my camera phone in front of the mirror inside the room so I can see if it was framed properly to show her pic.

The only editing I did here is to crop it so my identity is not displayed.

By the way, if you mongers are going there, please do not carry along a photo of her or mention that you saw her in this forum. Sounds corny but whatever you see here stays here in this forum. Peace out!

PM

Can you describe their looks? Rate: Face, Body, Services?
I've always wanted to try a double.

... And NO, that was not standard mamasan behavior. Should of asked the girls about your change.

Baby Penn
01-01-09, 00:06
Went to 5338 and got Natasha or Natalie? - I'm bad with names. Very hard (painful at times) massage but I like it that way.

This was actually my first time there and she had thought that I was a repeat customer and didn't bother to do the LE check. 5 minute into the massage she went straight to the crack and threw the towel aside.

Finished with a titty f**k and hj. I don't know if fs is available since the massage is behind a curtain.

Very nice tan body, face is a little too unnatural for my taste, i.e. makeup but still very sexy. I asked her about their double massage special and she mentioned that she work well with Mimi.

45/hr. + 50 tip.

Gnat Werd
01-01-09, 01:01
Thank you for the report. I live in eagle rock and always tempted to try but just stick with the aamp near by.I've tried 2 other locations in ER and both had older ladies in there and both were on ER bl almost across from each other. Also tried the one by pizza hut on colorado near the er & glendale border. Anyone know of one that has younger ladies (18-29) and offer a little more (bbbj or cbj) in the area? or even in Pasadena?

Lift Her Up
01-04-09, 10:00
Went to 5303 ER the other day. Excellent legitimate massage. I did not feel deceived, because I stepped into it just on the spur of the moment.

As I customarily do, I left a large tip on the table to start with. I prefer to deal with a fixed tip, and then try for service, rather than start with a fixed service goal. They ran up to me at the door on the way out and offered it back to me. I accepted the bulk of it.

Lift Her Up

ps

Jackson: My impression is that this is where the Eagle Rock posts are gathering. If you would rather they go into Pasadena or elsewhere in the Los Angeles cluster, please advise. Also, thanks for your great effort in maintaining this for all of us.

Jonas Areniias
01-06-09, 16:59
I have been going on Santa Monica and Western. Nice girls and young and so far (the two times I have gone) very pretty. A little paranoid at the door, but that's not too much of a surprise. If 5338 is the place I am thinking of, was going to go there one night but there were two guys at the door and so I tunred tail. Is there a trick to it? Also, went to the 4 hands place in Thousand Oaks paid 70 for half an hour (wasn't told that the special was one hour for 80) and no extras. Great massage though. But pretty disappointed all in all. Won't go back if I don't hear anything better about it.

Hokusai
01-07-09, 21:23
Anyone here can PM me a 411 to a place in West LA ( Culver City / Venice area) that offer a little more then a hj?Frankly I don't think you'll have much luck looking there. If you're willing to travel a little farther west and than north to Santa Monica you'll find what you're looking for.

Toodw
01-11-09, 18:28
I just moved here from Boston and the forum has been great. LA is a much bigger city and the AMP section is set up a little different on the West Coast. So after spending a lot of time reading the forums I stopped by 5338 and I am glad that I did. I asked for Natalie and she wasn't 'available' what ever that means. I asked the door man that I would like a good girl and tried to tip him $5. 00 (it was what I had in my hand) and he told me that HE COULDN'T ACCEPT IT. I was like, crap. There goes my sure thing. Well, he sends in Lisa, she was +-38 (who knows) with nice large boobs. She gives me a 7. 5 massage scale, a little teasing on thighs, towel came off about 1/2 way into it. She flipped me over, massaged tummy, lower tummy. Then got on the table by my feet, started to work my legs up and up and up. Then started my HJ, she got off the table and got next to me, I asked if I could take out her boobs, she said "good tip" I played with them and lost it. It was a great time.

Face 7
Body 7
Massage 7.5
HJ 9 (boobs helped a lot)

My question is this, "What do you guys tip! ? "

I read the forums and one guy tipped $50. The 1 hour is $45 ($60 in boston) and there they want AT LEAST $40 for HJ, sometimes $60 (not kidding). I gave her $50 as the boob thing was great. It is pretty close to me and I don't want to ruin what you guys have here?

How much? !

Thanks,

Toodw

Woodrow
01-12-09, 01:41
Welcome to the Pussy Capital of the USA. That said, there are differing opinions on what constitutes a proper tip here, and it's is usually a touchy subject, with some guys getting really worked up over it. Probably true where you're from as well.

Personally, I think a $50 tip for what you got is generous (I would have tipped no more than $40), but there are those who would tip more, and there are those will think $50 is outrageous. However, I think compared to Boston, everything will be less expensive in L.A., from massage rates to tipping. We're literally swimming in pussy out here, so that's a big part of it.