PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 14:09
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Destroyer
04-24-02, 10:59
Do people actually live here, and know what the internet is?

ronald
05-26-02, 11:41
Lived in Casper for ten years. There is no strret scene in Casper that I'm aware of. There is an AMP near the airport with only two ladies there. One is older, the other a 30 yr old, pretty hot, but too expensive. You're better off $$wise in Denver or Billings, if you like AMP's. But if you're that desparate, they will provide the service you desire. Sometimes there are amateur ads in the spupermarket rag, Qwik Quarter. Stay away from them, they are usually rip-offs or stings by LE. Great site!

Dave #2
04-04-03, 14:26
Any updates in Casper area info? Has the AMP improved their talents at all?

MellowFellow
04-11-03, 19:24
I get to Casper a couple times a year and always hit the Tokyo a few times while I am there. It's the only game in town, so you take what you get. I've never had what I would call a "terrible" experience there. Some have been excellent. The women there are older than other parlors that I have been to. You just have to accept that going in. I'm planning a trip sometime next week, so I'll report on it.

Dave #2
05-09-03, 18:51
Originally posted by MellowFellow
I get to Casper a couple times a year and always hit the Tokyo a few times while I am there. It's the only game in town, so you take what you get. I've never had what I would call a "terrible" experience there. Some have been excellent. The women there are older than other parlors that I have been to. You just have to accept that going in. I'm planning a trip sometime next week, so I'll report on it. Any update on your trip? I will be heading out there soon and would appreciate any info.

What type of donation should I expect?

Thanks - Dave.

MellowFellow
05-17-03, 11:22
Trip was pretty good. As usual, the provider was probably about 40 something. She was very pretty, had a pretty good bod, and was a lot of fun. 1.0 for the massage with a 1.4 tip for FS. Too much $, but what are you going to do? I just told her what I wanted, (FS), and gave her the tip. Probably could have got by for less, but I'm not much for the "haggling" thing. It usually ends up getting you mediocre service. Like I said, it's the only game in town. I just spent a week in San Fran. Now that is a little slice of AMP heaven. Oh man!

MellowFellow
06-11-03, 00:09
Anyone been to Tokyo lately?

MellowFellow
09-18-03, 23:54
I will heading to Casper in October. Has anyone been to Tokyo lately? Last two times I was there saw "Lisa". Anyone else there working? Are there different women at night as opposed to during the day?

Race88
02-17-04, 05:28
Is there any strip clubs worth going to in Casper? Do they have players there? Is any touching allowed in the clubs?

Thanks

Greeekman
07-20-04, 16:16
I was in town for the fair and rodeo last week and was surprised to find a bsw on second street. The first time I saw her I thought I must be just dreaming but the second time it was obvious what she was doing. I first saw her on Tuesday and picked her up on Friday. I saw her each day in between working her wares between the park with the cannon and the hospital. She is hard to miss. She was wearing a blue shirt with some saying about her boyfriend on it, no bra, and a pair of shorts. To say that she was not much to look at would be an understatement. I got a bbbj for 20. I am sure I could have talked her down but decided not to try. She was worth it if you can stand the look. She offered to take her shirt off but I declined. I asked if she was in town for the week and she said no she worked there all year. Anyone else had her?

Bangkok Mac
07-21-04, 11:34
Anyone have a contact number of a good full service provider?

I am looking for a steady contact for summer fun!