PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-09-02, 23:43
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Ason1
04-11-03, 13:42
Groton is deader than dead.
trust me, nothing on the streets but low 1's maybe a 2 if your lucky.

Nothing going on on the pro scene either.

That I know about anyway, unless I'm just missing it.

Hot Rodd
04-13-03, 08:18
Ason1
Are you talking about Groton or New London?
What happened to all the working girls? It seems to be this way all over. Maybe the warmer weather will spark things up??

Ason1
04-13-03, 10:21
yeah New London is what I mean, I was thinking of them as the same...

I've never seen a SW in groton. But about 2 yrs ago there was a service that used to run somewhere around there that I used a a couple of times.

New London has had many SW over the last few years very hit or miss mostly 1's, 2's......even up to a month a ago I found a decent 4....lost her number (damn). Now it's just a ghost town..

I talked to one of the locals about it, they said the cops have been running a bunch of stings on girls and john's. And there are many many hidden video cameras on buildings in the downtown area.

The cops have a sick sense of humor, they arrested all the decent ones and left the trash (lol).

Hot Rodd
04-13-03, 21:31
Now I Know it's not bad timing on my part that has netted 0 results in 10 trips. Day & night. lately. I've been going to NL for many years. This seems to be a major drought.. Worse than I've seen in the past. There's a girl, Can't remember her name, No phone, that walks from the corner of Bank ST. by the closed gas station, to the dunkin donuts shop between 7 and 9 pm then back home for the night. Whoever is lucky to hook up with her is in for some great BBBJ .. Mid 30's, nice ass, A little rough in the face, But makes up for it in performance. She told me she stumbled across this trade when she took her first walk in town and had so many offers. She's clean and appears (so far) to be drug free.

Ozzie
04-14-03, 12:28
Hey all,

Isn`t there a strip joint in or near Groton. Is there are no extra available, can someone just give a newbie an idea of how the place rates as a strip joint?

ie. Is it nude or topless? Who are the sharks vs the cooler chicks, who has the best private dances etc.

I work about 20 mins away in Stonington. I`ve never been too impressed with any clubs in CT, except for a wild place in Bridgeport a few years back. Can`t remember the name, but it was on main drag Fairfield Ave. Danny`s?

Anyways, throw some info out will ya?

Monger22
04-15-03, 13:34
Ozzie its on main drag near entrance to sub base. One side many pool tables, other side strippers. take a ride an judge for yourself.

Ason1
04-15-03, 18:21
Well the one monger 22 is talking about is called Rosies cantina

It's not really a strip club per se just a bar with one or two girls dancing, which to me gets very boring ...I wouldn't waste my time, then again I been spoiled by clubs in Canada etc.

Theres a more convential strip club called Silk Stockings the next stop light up from Rosie's. This place just depresses me, but like I said I been spoiled, check 'em both out for yourself.

Ozzie
04-17-03, 16:16
Report: Rose`s Cantina

Okay, decided to check it out for myself. I went during the afternoon, on Weds. First thing I noticed was that the clientele was very skanky. Most of the guys were either dirty and wearing somewhat clean clothes but not showered. Bad hair and t shirts were the order for the day. So this is what the strippers have to deal with. The 15 or so guys at the bar mostly ignored them anyway. I finally saw a dancer after a few minutes. The bartender explained that she was "around somewhere."

The dancer plopped down on her blanket, fully clothed to chat with a guy who sat in front of the stage. I let them have their confab and waited for 2 songs before sitting at the edge of the stage too. I was totally ignored for a third song. The dancer continued to just sit and chat with one of the ilk described above. Finally, she turns around and gives me an "eat shit and die" look, I guess because she would now have to actually work. I had a fistful of dollars in front of me, on the little shelf for drinks. She never came over and even said hello! Occasionally, she would check the area in front of me from the other side of the stage where she was making un-inspired gyrations. Not seeing any dollars, she began to put clothes on! Yeah, it was one of those days. I have been in strip joints in maybe 25 states and a half dozen countries. The dancers always come over and at least smile. If this girl would have done that, she would have done very well. I am a genorous guy, as any who know me will attest. The second girl entered the stage and of course dancer #1 cornered her. They are both talking and turning around and looking at me, now. I haven`t spoken a word, yet. Dancer #2 was a little better, and she did come over. But because of her little chat, she would not show me her cooze. She flashed everyone else, but didn`t move the material over for me. I know when I`m being played, so out the door I went. If you like dirty, places full of losers and ratty skanks with attiutde who "dance" by all means visit this place.

CT Boobman
04-18-03, 16:23
Ozzie, thanks for the report on Rosie's. I've been thinking of checking that place out for awhile now, but you've saved me the trouble. For what its worth, I like Juicee's strip club in Norwich. I've never seen any outside action there, but they usually have nice girls, and I like the down-home feel of the place. If you simply want the strip club experience its a good place (nothing like the Bport clubs you mentioned), and its not too far from you in Stonington.

Ason1
04-18-03, 18:13
Well hate to say I told you so...but if you hadn't experienced it for yourself you might doubt me.

Groton needs a AMP badly, theres more than a few nice pieces of realestate that would be perfect, the subase and phfizer would keep the place jumping.

A good business venture for anyone whos got their wits about them.

If I had the know how I'd do it myself.

Bubba261
04-18-03, 23:51
Originally posted by Ozzie
Hey all,

Isn`t there a strip joint in or near Groton. Is there are no extra available, can someone just give a newbie an idea of how the place rates as a strip joint?

Anyways, throw some info out will ya?

As you've seen below, both Groton clubs are dives with skanky dancers. You'd have more fun with a prudish cousin than those found here. The only extras are those you'd get if you ever touched any of the women - if you do, best to see your doctor in the morning!

Ozzie
04-19-03, 00:11
RE: Rosies

Okay will check out Juicee`s next. I`m normally not as acidic as my post on Rose`s is, [see Bridgeport] but I`ll stand by what I have written. For the record Silk Stockings dancers begin at 7:30, so there was no action the afternoon I was in town.

PurpleNGold
04-19-03, 04:04
I'm not from this area though I've visited before. I just happened to notice it on the "Last 24 Hours" page and was wondering if I missed anything on my way through.

Sounds like you guys have it pretty rough. Isn't there a Navy base in Groton? Seems like there should be hella puntang around there. My condolences.

Ason1
04-20-03, 02:28
Went out hunting in New London tonight streets were empty
untill I ran across a SW over on Williams st.

Black girl early 30's didn't look all eaten up by drugs or the trade a solid 3 or low 4.

Anyway, I stopped and got her a couple of packs of cigarettes and was nice to her. For $40 I got bbbj, FS, Greek(!)

It pays to be nice, she said she was new to the area so if your in the area and into that kind of action check out that general area.

JMG
04-21-03, 13:04
RE: Rosies

Ozzie -- sounds like, from the looks you got and the conversation between the dancers you described, that the "dancers" at Rosies may have thought you to be LE. That's NOT to say that your experiences there would move from bad to great after they got to know you -- the place still sounds like a pit.

Just a thought.

JMG

Hot Rodd
04-23-03, 19:44
Took some rides to New London twice today.. From 11:00 to 11:30 Am and again at 4:30 to 5:30 PM. This makes about 20 dry trips since Feb. Nothing out there except LE.. I'm done wasting time and fuel going to that hole. It was, in the past, so easy to score in that town, now it's like the bible belt!

Stoner
04-23-03, 21:36
If its any consolation to you, when i see action in Willimantic, 9 times out of 10 they tell me they actually live in Groton/ New London and drive to Willimantic for work.

Apparently they underwent a lot of pressure down there and the supply of junk is in plenty in Willimantic.

Date--->get more junk--->want more junk--->date--->right back to junk.

Hot Rodd
04-24-03, 06:56
I never thought of it that way.. Now it makes perfect sense. I'm trying to contact The Mystic girl because traveling time is an issue for me, but so far no answer ..
I used to visit the rising sun in Willie... Until it disappeared

Hot Rodd
04-24-03, 08:14
Stoner
Have you tripped over Suzanne from NL? A red head (last time I saw her) early 30's Has the habit...She was always a good find for excellent BBBJ. Could be a solid 7 if she dropped the dope. I would love to find out what happened to her..

Ason1
04-24-03, 15:56
I think know Suzanne, I seen her about 3 months back she actually comes from a good family and is/was a drug counseler(!)
who was on and off the big H.

Hot Rodd
04-25-03, 03:45
Yes Ason, That's the girl. I saw her early Feb. She said her boyfriend (Joe) was getting out of jail next week. She was staying on center St. Where Sandy Lived (another good find) before they put her in jail last fall. Haven't been able to find her since. As for Sandy? also Gone.. If you see her, Give me a shout. Thanks..

AlbanyJoe
04-25-03, 16:56
Memory lane, is it???

Moved out of NL in '97, and things had begun to quiet down then. Haven't been back for a few years, but I was hoping things had improved a bit.

Anyone remember Donna, a short-haired brunette with D-cups? Spent many a night (or hour!) with her. Also Trish, a waif-ish brunette with lots of curly hair and a tattoo on the small of her back.

Geez, there were so many more. The good old days...

Unfortunately, I can report that the upstate NY area has suffered a similar fate. Small cities in MA seem to be a different story, from the posts in their forums. What gives...

Anyway, good to see some posts here. When I get back over, I'll be sure to report any, uh, "research" findings!!!

Stoner
04-25-03, 17:58
Red head...in willimantic...and know one informed me? I'm disappointed fellas. Who is this lady and when, where can she be found?

(To answer your question...no...I don't know her...but I sure like to meet her. ;) )

Hot Rodd
04-25-03, 19:11
We don't know for sure that she's in your town.. We were thinking you might wana keep your eyes open for her. We just know she's not where she used to be.. and we miss her! She also dances with the H.

Stoner
04-26-03, 00:41
Oh...I don't live in Willimantic...I'm a good 30 minute drive.

CT Boobman
04-27-03, 12:26
Hey guys, nothing new to report really. Spent a few hours trolling New London last night, but absolutely nothing doing. I was talking to a cab driver at a convenience store, and he confirmed that he hasn't seen any ladies out worknig either. I did run into two slutty looking girls browsing "toys" at the video store on Bank Street. I got a phone number from one, but I don't think its really a professional situation. I'll report back when I know more.

Ason1
04-28-03, 17:00
Yeah boobMan let us know how it goes.

With this warm weather this thing has GOT to get better.

Hot Rodd
04-28-03, 19:39
Took a ride through New London at 5 PM.. I know I swore I was done With NL.. But I was passing by and my little head did the thinking for me..so, I'm driving around seeing nada for about 40 mins. I'm thinking ..I'm out of here! .. As I pass the theater, A chubby, but decent looking Blonde 18 -20 wearing a blue windbreaker and jeans, walks in front of my truck, so I waved her in, she does a 180 and gets in. She said her name was Melissa, she was from Virginia, gave me this bull about her Caddy!! Was getting fixed, then she was moving on. So I'm starting to head to one of my spots when she says.. I can get a room for 64 .. If you buy it.. I'll take care of you.. And I'm very good. So I figure.. What the hay.. She seems friendly.. This could be good motel score.. I drive to the first motel, give her the money, She walks in.. 45 seconds later she comes out, gets in the truck and says.. Their all booked up.. Now I'm looking around .. The Huge lot is empty!! .... She says.. They told me The Radison will take me, .. They are covering the overload of this motel. Now I'm thinking ..Take her to a lot and get a BJ before you get F****ED ... But Instead I drove her to the radison. A good example of ALWAYS trust your gut!!! She says .."Now when I come back with the key.. don't come up for a couple Mins. I don't want trouble"
That was the last time I saw her..

Monger22
04-28-03, 23:07
Now maybe you will never go back to New London. Try easier digs. Its been deaf for two or three years.

Ason1
04-28-03, 23:19
Hotrodd

Man you made some classic mistakes, got to learn to cut your losses.

Ason1
04-29-03, 02:17
I talked to the SW I met in New London a week back, she had a freind who wanted to get some work

So the next thing you now I'm getting BBBJ and FS from both for $60.

It looks like neither one is walking the streets just working out of their house.

Hot Rodd
04-29-03, 06:48
The problem for me is time.. NL is 10 miles away, Norwich is 12. Now, All the current action is (Minimum) one hour away from me in either direction. Being self employed and raising a child (alone) Three or four hour trips are difficult to pull off. I guess I need a helicopter.. As for Juanita ?
.. Good luck getting anyone to answer the phone.. I've been checking out some of the ads in the advocate, Etc., and so far just the way the girls are taking on the phone, are turning me away. One HO from Cranston answers and says "Drive to Cranston, Call me and I'll tell you how to get to me, I'm in the middle of something and can't talk now" For a deuce, I don't think so! You know??

Stoner
04-29-03, 07:58
HotRodd...I'm sorry about Juanita. These types are as transient as a leaf in the wind.

What the real scoop is with her? I have no idea. She seemed very eager for me to get her number, and from what I knew...she was mostly a lesbi.

If I see her again, I'll get the score. If I ever hear of anything your way...I'll be kind enough to keep pitchin' your way.

As for mongering in your area...its all about practice my man. Seriously. And Observe. When you swing through those spots take a look at the other motorist. Do a profile...why is this slighlty older fellow in a nice car doing in this neighborhood at this hour? Then observe...

I do it for fun sometimes, but I also do it to learn how things move and where the LE would stick out.

Your instincts were on. You found one...now you just have to learn to cultivate it. The schtick you went through is a classic run a thousand ways. I'm sure you probably paid her in advance cause she rung up a nice little story and that was that.

When I hear the story...I immediately ask her to leave something behind. A purse is the number one hit. She doesn't need it, and she knows she doesn't need it...but she knows you are on to her.

Another tactic is to ignore her when they tell the story and just park your car and come along with her to exactly where she goes with your money. Like the Raddison folks really give a damn if you are with her or not. Just ride her right into it. Her hopes was to get a room for the night with your cash. No problem...she gets what she wants...you get what you want...

Again...your instincts are on...there is some undercurrents of action. Now you have to get a bit more aggressive, a bit more savvy. You have to outthink them at all opportunities.

For instance...if you do a car scene...plan for it before hand. That means you wallet is put away and no valuables are available for the snatch and run...cause that will also happen. The mostly liveliest I've seen is the lady who pretends shes a cop (with a fake badge even!). All you can do is just laugh and offer your hands for handcuffing with a big ole grin. Play her bluff.

Good luck...

Hot Rodd
04-29-03, 08:18
Thanks Stoner.. Your the Grand Master of this form (in my eyes) I'm not at all new at this hobby.. I have about twenty-five years of war stories under my belt.
years ago, I saw my friend getting some knob in the ally, in a very bad part of Chicago.. The HO took two grand out of his pocket, without him knowing .. It left him penniless two thousand miles from home!.. But, the good news.. He didn't get murdered ... The locals couldn't believe he had the balls to venture to that part of town after dark. Yesterday, I dropped my guard, Not anymore..

GoneFishing
07-27-03, 16:43
All,
I was working in New London last week and have a story to tell.
Wednesday morning around 8:30 I was driving up Broad Street and was coming up from behind on a brunett walking up the hill. Gave the truck some gas and she looked over, stared and waved. I stopped at the top (Hempstead and Broad) and told her I couldn't do anything now as I was heading to work; however, that night I would be looking for some action. She begged and begged for $20 until we hooked up later that night and promised she would meet me. Anyway, I know it was stupid but I gave it to her. Anyway after work I found her out on the street and brought her back to my hotel room in Groton. Gave her another forty (she applied the $20 credit from my account) and we had a deal. She was 36, had a pretty good body and face but she was high as a kite- all F'ed up. She said she snorts heroin. Anyway she had two scabs on her face. In the hotel room she kept picking on her face in the mirror in my room. She must of picked for about 1/2 hour. She said that when she gets high she always picks, sometimes she doesn't have anything to pick and that's how she gets the scabs. While she was picking, I started to grab here bare ass and she yelled at me to give her some room ! Gez, sounds just like my wife. Well anyway, my dick went limp. Finally after she was done picking, she bent over the bed and I did her from behind. She was really into it and was great. Her name is Julie.
As I was dropping her off back in New London she's pointing out all the SW's. We passed toothless Toni who Julie claimed has full-blown AIDS. She also said that LE runs alot of stings around the park so heads-up guys.
-GF-

Xagent
08-21-03, 15:20
AOL Warning...

I'm going to post this on several spots on the CT boards, hopefully this isn't a violation of protocol...

I occasionally go into chat rooms on AOL and elsewhere in hopes of finding new, local talent. Recently met a girl on AOL who has the screenname of "Paidsinner4U". She's 18ish, very pretty, and apparently a new provider. She's also a looney... she made several committments to set up appointments with me, never came through, kept telling me to speak to her later etc and then ultimately told the host of the chat room that I was obsessed with her and had me banned! All talk, and less than no action. Her pics and so forth are very alluring but stay away... believe me, somethings up with this one...

Hot Rodd
12-16-03, 22:47
Took a long shot ride to NL tonight. The place appears far from dead. Most of the cars driving around were single Males. It seems one must dig a little deeper to score in that town, but it is still doable.
Drove around for an hour, saw 4- 1's and 2's but kept going on the search for something better. After all, I just got drained at HK on Saturday and really didn't need to be there.

Found a girl named Karen on Bank, just leaning on a store front. I passed her from the other side, Did a Bat turn and pulled up in front of her.
At first she didn't even give me a glance, never mind "The look" I sat there for a minute or so until she turned my way, then I waved her in.

She reluctantly walked to my passenger door. I said "You want a ride?" She got in and asked " Your not going to hurt me are you?"

After assuring her she was safe, we went to Waterford, to a parking lot, where she gave me a French lesson i'll not soon forget.

She's late 20's,a little chunky, but clean, sober, with awesome oral talent. She has no phone (Yet) says she is getting one next week, I Was so impressed with her talent, I gave her my number and promised her I would send some good clients her way. She liked that idea. She doesn't like being out and would rather take appointments.

Conn Guy
12-19-03, 08:16
Well, based on Hodrodd's recent luck in New London, I decided to try again. I drove around last night at about 5:30 PM and saw a blond with her thumb out on Bank about two blocks past the firestation. I thought she didn't look too bad so I stopped. I unlocked the car door but should have just rolled down the window. She was really bad. Dope sick and about a 2 -- Some teeth missing, dirty and smelly!! She begged for $20 for head and by the time I got her out of the car it was down to $5. I also saw a overweight BSW near the phone building, but I passed.

I'll keep trying.

Monger22
12-19-03, 15:17
The good New lLondon girls just moved to hartford 2 weeks ago. There are 2 blonds. one danced at Catina in Groton. Stasha dicovered them here 10 days ago. See Hartford posts. Some PMs have confirmed their looks an Hoover qualities.

Hot Rodd
02-24-04, 21:46
Haven't had time for Waterbury and JR. was getting restless so I took a ride to NL.

Found about 10 SW'S strolling around and very little LE . After ten minutes of cruising I spotted this brunette that from a distance looked too good to be working.

When she got closer to the car, I could see the hard miles on Tony's face, She appeared to have been a fox before all the drugs, but what the hell, I had little time to spare so She took me to her place (Just off Montuak) for CBJ.

When I got inside their was a cross eyed guy on the couch getting some.. In the next room there was some lesbo action going on. The place was full of SW action. It' was quite an experience to say the least!

We went up stairs to her room that was not too bad (I've seen much worse) where I got JR. taken care of. It was ok, but after getting spoiled by HK i'm not too impressed.

Sometimes I guess it's Any port in the storm?

Mighty Spearsman
02-25-04, 11:51
Dear Hot Rodd:

Loved your story about the house that "Tony" brought you back to.

But are you sure that the guy on the couch was really cross-eyed? or was it that the service he was receiving was so good that it made his eyes go temporarily askew? :)

Hot Rodd
02-25-04, 14:40
I tell you MS, He was looking north and south at the same time! It was a hoot!

He said "I'm Jim the plumber, Call me if you need one" Too funny!

Big Albie
02-25-04, 18:28
Mr. HR -thanks for the NL post -I just posted in "Other Areas" of the no luck I had past weekend. Has action moved away from downtown /SNET area? Haven't seen much around Park area recently as well.

Hot Rodd
02-26-04, 15:01
Big, Although NL will never be as good as it once was, there is still action to be had.
You just have to dig deep and be at the right place at the right time.

Rooter04
03-01-04, 18:41
I have a question about Silk Stockings in Groton. Is it worth stopping by there or do you guys have any other places in the area that you would suggest? I just got into the area and was looking for some good places to go.

Also I'd like to say that this site is awesome. I've been coming here for information since 97 and hasn't failed me yet so I decided to go ahead and sign up.

Stoner
03-02-04, 17:34
Welcome Rooter.

You've been around longer than most of us here, you dirty ole bastard!

From my times down that way...Silk is a waste of good beer money. Alot of the girls down there are navy boy wives making cash and other crap. Mileage is low.

Your best bet for enjoying some gorgeous women is to turn that little car of yours and drive in to Providence. Excellent shows and more contact. Some spots have up to 50 or 60 girls working a night...but I myself have never sampled there...so I speak from second hand experience.

Hot Rodd
04-26-04, 19:31
Took a stroll to New London on Saturday. Haven't done the street seine in a while.
I was heading down Broad when I saw about a dozen cruisers a couple blocks ahead with lights a-blazing.. That's when I did a 180 and headed to the other side of town. I figured now I know where they all are! I'll be safe for a while.

On my second pass through, I spotted this tall blonde named Dot.
She is 38 with some mileage, but better than some I've seen in beautiful downtown "Willi" (Which I'll be checking out later this week)
We went to a parking lot by the water so she could give me a much needed BBJTC for .3

Says she doesn't come out much and she's not doing drugs. Yea, right! Wana buy a bridge?
The whole time she had the sniffles and wouldn't stop the chatter.. Coke, I think?
Anyway, I have digits if anyone is interested? PM me.

CT Boobman
04-27-04, 17:57
Good work Hot Rodd. Each time I pass through New London I always do a cruise, last time being Tuesday of last week, but I never see anyone out. I swear, I see them in virtually every other city I look, but New London continues to baffle me.

Sometimes I'm not even interested in partaking, just out browsing.

Hot Rodd
04-28-04, 05:53
CT, Try going between 7 and 9 pm. The better ones are gone before the "Hoods" start in with there shit.

Big Albie
04-28-04, 17:01
I have met 2 new (for me) ladies in NL -Brigit and Christy -both very attractive WSW - Brigit claims to be from Peru (?) slight accent, killer bod, was only able to do CBJ, .4, claimes she is at the Red Roof Inn in NL -1. FS -didn't have time.

Stopped Christy, thought she was Brigit (it was at night), said people confuse them (same build, long hair)- was waiting for a date, told me to come back to area in an hour -flashed smallish but decent rack -didn't go back.

Saw Christy noonish this week walking downtown with HB, obviously not working

Both times was at dusk down by Columbus statue, if you know NL

Seems to be picking up a little -Springtime, maybe?

Big Albie
05-02-04, 17:32
For you NL guys, Center St Sandy busted for possession this past week.

Hot Rodd
05-10-04, 19:10
Big, Sandy the blonde?
The one I used to call who always was there when I called until the LE put her in jail last summer?

Hot Rodd
05-10-04, 19:28
Trolled NL tonight. On my first pass through, I spotted Veronica sitting on the bench.
She gave me "The look" so I did a 180 a swooped her up. I wasn't about to pass up the first decent WSW I could find due to slim pickings on recent runs.

She's young, about a 5 a little chubby with big Ta Ta's. Very sweet with great oral skills.
I took her to the waterford Stop and Shop (In the daylight) and got a much needed BBBJTC
When I finished, I shot a big one down her throat. It almost choked the poor thing.

When I was on my way back to drop her off, I saw this wild looking, tall brunette that looked mighty fine. No time for seconds today. Bummer.

Big Albie
05-10-04, 20:45
Hott,

Thats her -went to Niantic for a stint, got out (she told me when I saw her last), got busted again for pros soon after, then got big time busted for all kinds of possesion and driving without license, etc.

Hot Rodd
05-11-04, 06:00
She was one of the most reliable SW'S I've ever found. She will be missed. :(

Shy Zone Guy
05-12-04, 00:07
Hot R,

I did a quick drive through NL tonight did not see anything. I am still a noob. I need to memorize the street layout so I can better follow your directions. If you have any advice for a driving route, please post or pm me.

SXG

Big Albie
05-19-04, 19:10
NL Update:

Ran into Dot as posted below, same service.

I have noticed a batch of new BSW and HSW, most look pretty scary. Dot warned me of one that will jump into cars without asking and attempt to grab keys. Believe I saw her trying to flag down cars in broad daylight by SNET building. Short, very chubby, very loud

Also have seen a pickup in LE, including obvious unmarked. I'm being very careful right now

Conn Guy
05-20-04, 12:39
I saw a very agressize BSW on State Street about 3PM on the 18th. She looked OK from the distance but was closer to a 5 close-up. About 5'5", OK body. She got in to the car when I pulled around the corner. She wouldn't give me a price but we when under the bridge and I received a very good BBBJTC. One bad thing was the she pulled away after the first load, so it was a little messy after that. Her name was Robin. Although I'd never sen her before, she said that she is around a lot She wanted .4 which was high. I paid just to get her out of the car. Agree on a price first.

Hot Rodd
05-28-04, 17:49
Ran into Dot today. She got busted two days ago.
Said things are very hot on the streets. Be careful out there. It's spring cleaning time.

Hot Rodd
06-26-04, 20:38
New London Prostitution Sting Nets 12 Arrests

Published on 6/26/2004 The New London Day

New London— Twelve people were arrested Wednesday night in a prostitution sting near Washington Street.

Deputy Chief William C. Gavitt said the police department performs stings when they receive complaints about prostitution from the public and when they notice prostitution occurring.

Too Sweet
07-05-04, 08:03
Damn what happened to New London? I drove thru there on 7/3/04 LE everywhere. But I did get some looks from some sw's can anyone tell me the best place to go and get laid.

Thanks,

Toosweet

Monger22
07-06-04, 12:35
Too Sweet......HK

Olde Salt
07-07-04, 07:52
It would appear as if our public servants are working hard to keep the streets of New London clean. After the reported activity on 6/23 there was still plenty to be found. Last night I drove around a bit from 21:45 to 22:50 and saw one WSW who was not to my taste. Usually there has to be a storm with at least a little hail and lightning to keep the streets so empty.

In the past, it has always been my suspicion that the officials scared or forcibly removed all ladies rating better than a 3 off the streets and left the 0's, 1's, 2's, and 3's behind to scare off the customer base. However, even the low-end talent was missing.

Last night was also the first time I noticed a significant increase in fairly attractive girls walking about that were not professionally inclined. Most were accompanied, but at least three were unescorted. Be careful you don't offend anyone out there!

Olde Salt

Big Albie
07-07-04, 16:46
With Sail Fest fast approaching, only the brave should venture here in NL IMO. The low end talent will still probably be out, but a big effort will be made to keep activity down.

I found an HSW named Judy after the bust, who turned out to be pretty scary. Took me to a nearby apt of a friend, which gave me the willies. .6 FS on a mattress in a spare bathroom with no door, got out as fast as I could. Tall and slender with no chest at all, nice butt, speaks well, but I found out later she just came back from Va. -does CT have a recipricol for women in the slammer like they do for the men?

Photo Guy
08-15-04, 15:41
Friday about 9:00 I was in NL so I cruized down bank and saw nothing, turned down the 1 way in front of amtrack and a couple hundred yards up there are atleast 30 cops from NL and all surrounding towns stopping and checking every car. They claimed it was DUI checkpoint- And they probably got a few, but the bar scene was just getting started, and they skipped most of the common questions for DUI, they were more interested in why I was in the area, where I was going, etc..

Damn glad there wasn't a SW in the passenger seat.

Got through the checkpoint and turned toward 95, then I noticed 3 SWs across from the radison. I figure- WTF I know where all the cops are. I signalled to a wsw- early 30's 5'7" darkblonde hair maryann or maria?- and pulled into the hotel lot. She came to the car and did a quick $20 cbj right there.

Hot Rodd
08-31-04, 20:14
Took a ride to NL tonight for a quickie.

On my first run through , I spotted a WSW (About a 4) wearing a white tee shirt with a face cloth tucked in her shirt (Like a bib)
We went to a lot for a BBJTC for .20 . When she started, She said "Tell me when your going to finish"

I'm thinking : Yea, Right, Your not going to touch me with that face cloth, so I did what any good monger would do. I let it go on her face and she used the cloth to wipe it off! Gross!

On the way back, She told me undercover LE is out in full force tonight and got two dozen Men and Women last week.
Use your big head to do the thinking when on the Street to stay out of the grasp of the LE. HR

Big Albie
09-12-04, 11:24
Over this past weekend, 5 more SW only arrests in New London -no customers. A friend told me that in an effort to clean up the streets, the police are real hasseling the the ladies, even giving out tickets for jaywalking!

After all that, I went to the festival on Saturday afternoon, and got 'the look" from 3 different strollers on my way out of town. I didn't partake, but it was available.

VilunyaChert
09-19-04, 15:19
Hot Rodd, maybe you should get one of these for your sweetie in New London.

http://prodtn.cafepress.com/5/3380595_F_tn.jpg

Scottish Male
09-21-04, 14:17
I am Scottish and travelling to either Mystic or Franklin in Mid October. Any info or numbers, streets etc where to cruise for fun and prices etc.

I enjoy your reports

Thanks

John

Big Albie
09-22-04, 15:42
Well, here's a little tale from my (dead) neck of the state....

Decided to visit crummy Silk Stockings the other night for nothing more that a beer and a look at some naked women -no dances, talk, BS or anything else from this little dive.

About a half hour later, a loud black chick walks in, chattin up with the bouncer, bar tender, and some dancers (about a 6 on my scale). She spots me, heads over like I'm a long lost friend (NOT!!) and in 30 seconds had her tongue in my ear and her hand in my crotch. Claimed she cleans for the place and was there frequently, and wondered if I could "help her out". Mr. Johnson expressed some immediate interest, so we went to the bar, bought her a drink, and she wanted to get a room. I declined, she immediately got up, but I suggested the parking lot instead. She agreed, suggested a nearby shopping center so we left. She asked if I would buy her some takeout for her "kids" first, I agreed, went in together, ordered, then we went back to the car. Took out twenty (standard fare in my book), she went for it, and started to give me an incredible BBBJ.

About 20 seconds later, she looked up, said she loved me, jumped out of the car, started running towards the stores with cell in hand. - All I could think of was PSYCHO, so I burned rubber out of there ASAP, for all I knew she was dialing 911.

Not sure if I dodged a bullet, but as one who has been busted before. Who knows?

Be Carefull

Narwhal
09-23-04, 23:13
Business trip to New London - After Action Report (Part 1)

Monday Sept 20:

Hit the streets in New London at 7:15pm and had hooked up by 7:30pm. Trish, WSW, 28, at the corner of Jay and Blinman. Not a great experience. She was wearing sweats and a jacket and had a bad (black) front tooth, but didn't look that bad otherwise. Agreed on .6 for 2 pops. BBBJCIM was marginal - she couldn't get much of it down at once and is a spitter.

Afterwards, when I wanted to get fully serviced she removed the jacket and sweats and it turned out they were hiding a fat ass and a large flabby belly. But the worst thing was, when she spread her legs, the honey pot was rank. Maybe the black tooth should have been a hint that hygiene wasn't her strong suit. Couldn't finish the deed due to the odor and finally faked it and kicked her ass out.

After a long shower, I hit the Rad bar until they closed at 10pm, then wandered down to a dive on Water Street. I won't say which one - there aren't that many and you can check them out yourself. But on Monday night there were more girls than men in there, and every one of them was working (except possibly for the off-duty bartender).

Anyway, a couple of obvious WSW, dressed like hookers but with a bit too much butt, and a half dozen or so BSW were there. Made arrangements to meet with a BSW named Wanda the next evening, since the experience to this point had ruined me for the night.

Narwhal
09-23-04, 23:33
Business trip to New London - After Action Report (Part II)

Tuesday Sept 21:

Waited too late and missed hooking up with Wanda (and don't ask, I don't have the digits anymore). Back to the Water Street bar but hit it earlier in the evening, and there were still a few non-working girls in there with their dates. That cleared out by about 9:30pm and it was back to all working girls. Mostly the same selection as on Monday, with a few additions.

Ended up closing it down (trying to be a little more particular than the night before). Left with a BSW named "Ms. Dee." She looked pretty nice (cute, not fat, no detectable odor, no bad teeth).

Turns out Ms. Dee is 48 - which was OK because she looked pretty damn good - but I would have guessed mid 30's. But she was also on the rag - somehow you'd think that might have come up somewhere in the discussions! Ms. Dee, like virtually all of these girls, was also a crack addict, and when she started getting weird about it - e.g. wanting to smoke in my room at the Rad - I had to show her the door. No happiness tonight, 'cause I was too tired and drunk to go out looking again.

Narwhal
09-24-04, 00:24
Business trip to New London - After Action Report (Part III)

Wednesday Sept 22:

Back to the Water Street bar again. They had a "B-Bop" DJ playing tonight, and it was LOUD! A lot more people (and SW) in there, but still about a 50-50 mix of guys and working girls. There were a few non-working girls who stayed later, but they were fairly easy to pick out. Mix included larger and older WSWs, including some really nasty hags, a number of BSW (both big and average), HSW (but only 2), and even an Oriental SW (but she was a little chunky for my taste). One of the HSW had been there the previous two nights, but she was a little large and wasn't doing it for me.

Still hadn't made a selection by closing, so I hit the after hours bar (there is one, I don't know exactly where except close to the Water Street dives - and if you live around here and don't know of it, not my problem). Nothing much there, but I met up with a black girl who has a roommate that "I will like." Went with her, couldn't close a deal with the roommate (too cracked out), so I get a cab and drive around. About 2:30am. A dozen or more BSW out, and I pick one up. Saw better after, but what the hell (she wasn't going for a threesome). Another crack head, but she wasn't too freaky about it.

Up in the room, it turns out that she is 47! But she looked halfway decent and didn't smell bad, so I went with it. I still don't understand why white crack addict chicks look like they are 50 when they hit 30, and black crack addict chicks still look 30ish when they're almost 50. Still, it seems weird that two nights in a row that I end up with a BSW older than me. And it isn’t that as a white guy I apply different beauty standards to black women, because the white working girls really were skanks or fat.

Anyway, "Chocolate" (that's really what she goes by) agrees to .6 for 2 pops. And the girl has real talent. BBBJCIMNQNS, and she has to work at it due to how much I've drank. Hitting the main event I'm really taking a long time, so she suggests that I try the other entrance. She'd said earlier that she didn't care for Greek, but she was willing and got herself off with her fingers during the act.

Well, I remembered to ask about a pic this time, so here it is. Not a super model, but worth spending an hour with:

Hot Rodd
09-24-04, 05:37
Viluny, Your too funny! I don't think I'll be seeing her again. She turned me off with her Bib. :)

Kevallian
10-01-04, 16:18
Greetings all. I am returning to the Groton/New London area for the first time in 15 years, and am looking for some info on my old "stomping grounds". It used to be Bank St., around the Hygienic and the Sub Cafe. I've scrolled back through the posts, and it seems that is still the place to go?

I also used to frequent the local clubs. Are Roses cantina, the DelMar and Log and Lantern still in business?

There used to be an AMP in Norwich, but damned if I can remember the name. It was by the overpass, near a boatyard or something. had a red door. Great description hmm?

Any info would be appreciated!

Ashy Guy
10-10-04, 10:26
Kevallian,

The MP is gone. It was the Something social club. I remember the place, but not the name.

There are 2 clubs in Groton now, Rosie's and Silk Stockings. Rosie's is still the same place it has been for years. Silk Stockings is where the Del Mar used to be. Silk Stockings offers lap dances. You could probably negotiate more with the right girls.

Monger22
10-11-04, 09:33
Had a New London weekend. Met a BSW across fron Guard Theater near a church. She took me back on Rt 95 to Cross Rd exit where she had a place to park. $30 for half an half. I must say she was in to it. I dropped her off where she lives in grey house on Broad St next to MJ Motors.She is about 30, c cup.
That was Sat night.
Last night HSW named Lisa was sitting on a wall next to California Market. Dont know the street name. Cute, about 25. BBBJTC for $20. She took me to a dark parking lot with a sign saying Science Park or something like that. I dropped her off at a 2 family house on the road towards Waterford that is oppisite direction of Bank St.
All in all a pleasant weekend in an area im not usually in.

Vargr
10-11-04, 09:42
The MP in Norwich was actually shut down well before Le
Club in New London, which was my favorite for years. Then they finally put the AMP in Groton (Laura's Spa) out of business too. I think it was a deliberate attempt to clear out any massage parlors near the casinos and/or naval base.

Hot Rodd
10-15-04, 19:36
Yes Vargr, Your absolutely on the money. And after a 90 minute stroll through New London today, I'd say the LE is getting there way on the Streets also. NADA!

When I was married, N.L. was a playground. Go figure.

Olde Salt
10-19-04, 07:39
Some of you may have been aquainted with Katie. She had had some health problems and then left New London when the place she was living in burned. She could still be found in town occasionally after that. I have heard that about three weeks ago her health probelms caught up with her and she passed away.

Katie was always sweet and treated me well. Her passing was sad news.

Conn Guy
11-01-04, 15:25
I recently saw the sign from Le Club for sale at an antique store on Bank St. Too bad it has closed. I still see "Taylor" from Le Club every once in a while. She was a tall thin blond with great muscle control. She lives in a nearby town now and is still tall and blond anyway. Anyone remember her? I don't know if she wants anymore clients now.

Conn Guy
11-02-04, 15:27
I posted this once but it didn't appear. I saw the front sign from Le Club for sale at and antiques store on BanK Street recently.

I still see Taylor every once in awhile. She was a tall, thin blond who worked there just before they closed and also a Whispers in Hartford. She had (and has) great muscle control. She lives in Norwich now but may not take any new clients.

I didn't but the sign!!

Conn Guy
11-02-04, 15:27
I posted this once but it didn't appear. I saw the front sign from Le Club for sale at and antiques store on BanK Street recently.

I still see Taylor every once in awhile. She was a tall, thin blond who worked there just before they closed and also a Whispers in Hartford. She had (and has) great muscle control. She lives in Norwich now but may not take any new clients.

I didn't buy the sign!!

Scottish Male
11-18-04, 19:38
Special thanks to hot rod for directions and advice to a horny scotsman on business in CT last week. Went there on the Saturday and had Shelly. TS was a first and good session to follow.

Had such a great time had to go back again on the Sunday and had a Japanese girl. She had more oral skills but shelley was more GF.

HK will always be a haunt for me every time i am in the US unless you guys advise different.

Tried New London for street action but to nervious due to LE.

Thanks Hot Rod !!

Hot Rodd
11-21-04, 07:18
Your welcome Scottish, Glad you had a good time.

Lately, I've been unable to find the time for the Waterbury trip and have cruised NL and Willie during the day a few times only to go home disappointed.

Hopefully things will improve, They certainly can't get any worse for me!
HR

Craven Morehed
11-23-04, 22:59
Boy is it dead in New London, checking all hours and nothing happening.

Used to frequent Le Club when it was open, boy I miss those days.

There was a girl there name Monique, what a hottie.

Also used to hit up Osaka and Laura's in Groton

The good'ole days.

Big Albie
11-28-04, 11:20
Was driving through New London, actually NOT mongering and saw an old provider, Trish, late 20's, W, little chubby. She seemed so out of place as the action has benn quite dead lately. I waited until she was away from the usual stroll area, for all I knew it could have been a setup. She recognized me, hopped in, and we actually drove to Groton for a spot to park.

I know weather getting colder, but this area is really dry

PS also long time LeClub, Lauras, Osaka - was in Osaka two hours before raid

Crash Gibson
11-30-04, 17:19
Oh my, just hearing the chatter about the old stomping grounds here makes this cruiser's heart beat faster. Heh heh.
I used to be a Le Club regular for a few years in the late 80's, and scored some occasional action via Bank Street now and then too. Street girls I remember are Candy, Lil Bit, and Dorraine.
Le Club was the BOMB, and I spent a few paychecks there. Yeesh, I musta dropped 10 grand there over the years. Girls I remember there were Jackie, Robin, Shareena and God knows how many others.
I'm up in Mass now, and trust me guys, things will never be the same anywhere. 80-90 really was the Golden Age for this cruiser.......

Craven Morehed
11-30-04, 22:25
Good to see some activity, I saw Suzannne tonight on State st, but I couldn't partake. Too much work to do. Plus last encounter wasn't all that great. I kind of chuckle when I see her, I used to go to school with her.

Good years ago she was much better now she is all messed up on drugs,
actually was smoking crack in my car last time and that turned me right off.

Hot Rodd
12-02-04, 19:50
Legend, Are you talking about the Suzanne that's been in NL for years? Was a blonde and sometimes a red head.

Craven Morehed
12-02-04, 20:33
Yea Hot Rodd, she's the one.

Hot Rodd
12-11-04, 07:29
Legend, I had lots of fun with her many times before she burned out.
I miss the days.

Hot Rodd
12-11-04, 07:32
Took a spin through NL on Thursday around lunch time. After 30 mins. of cruising the bare streets, I Spotted a WSW sitting on a bench about 50 feet away giving me "the look"
She was tall and thin with long brown hair wearing glasses. I quickly looped around to retrieve her thinking I finely got lucky in this dead town.

When she got close enough to the car and started to reach for the door handle, I took another look and realized she was so ugly, even I who's been on a dry spell for some time, just had to abort, speeding out of there as fast as possible. Hell, I've seen better in Willie..

I think I'll stop wasting gas and save it for Hong Kong. Much safer and cleaner.

Happy holidays to all, Hot Rodd