PDA

View Full Version : Alexa sexa

Eracehi
02-12-20, 18:36
Doing a search only shows something from back in March with no info about her. Any one have any info??

LikesToPlay74
04-11-20, 16:14
Doing a search only shows something from back in March with no info about her. Any one have any info??She fell off the map. I know she was trying to improve her self and think she got a normal job. Hasn't responded ever since. She was my go to when I wanted a qv BJ CIM.

MyBigBadChevy
07-08-20, 18:01
Doing a search only shows something from back in March with no info about her. Any one have any info??Saw her post yesterday. Called and set up appointment. Got there and crickets. She didn't bother to call me back but sent a text as I got halfway home saying her phone was doing an update. I call bullshit. I won't try again as she was staying in a dump motel in new haven.

GrumpysGarage
06-21-21, 18:48
Saw her post yesterday. Called and set up appointment. Got there and crickets. She didn't bother to call me back but sent a text as I got halfway home saying her phone was doing an update. I call bullshit. I won't try again as she was staying in a dump motel in new haven.Has anyone been in touch with her lately? I saw her a few months back but haven't for probably a month or so.