PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Streetwalker Reports

Jimmy
09-12-05, 21:08
Did some scouting around tonight and found a couple of blondes working around 7:30. Last week it seemed to be a large group of redheads (4 or 5 that I saw). Tonight though there was a tall thin blonde and a shorter blonde with some ass to her, but seemed pretty small upstairs. I did not partake in either but just did some window shopping.

Yet Another Guy
09-12-05, 22:39
Did some scouting around tonight and found a couple of blondes working around 7:30. Last week it seemed to be a large group of redheads (4 or 5 that I saw). Tonight though there was a tall thin blonde and a shorter blonde with some ass to her, but seemed pretty small upstairs. I did not partake in either but just did some window shopping.

Seems kind of odd that there would be a convention of redheads one week, and a convention of blondes the next - or maybe WallyWorld had a special running on hair color?

Drop me a line dude, you have the address.

Wanted
09-14-05, 01:45
The tall thin blonde you are probably referring to (very skinny, kind of a hard-looking chick) has been around a while, but is rarely out. Seems to stick almost exclusively to Church St. and the little side streets between Church and Main. She is usually dressed pretty well -- sometimes wears hosery and evening-type stuff, like she's just coming back from a party. That's what makes her stand out like a sore thumb. Last time I had her in my vehicle, she made a point at how great she was at sucking d**k. I usually find the ones who like to brag about their technique are the ones who are no damn good at it. This one was no exception. Only spent a Jackson and still didn't feel like I got my money's worth. This was about six weeks ago. I've seen her out once since, but I wouldn't bother with her again. YMMV, of course.

Over the last couple of weeks, I've seen a couple of ladies who look like they're working together -- one's a fairly agressive blonde, kinda petite; the other is auburn-haired and a bit taller, and looks like she's got a ton of miles on her. Have seen them at least three times close to the Edward/Packard corner. I kinda get the impression they are not from the area, since they seemed to appear out of nowhere and were acting fairly obvious. Both looked a little scary to me, so I passed. Haven't been out in the last week or so, so I don't know if they're still around.

Jimmy
09-15-05, 20:46
Two redheads and a Blonde out in the same area (talking with each other). Jennifer was the blonde, one redhead was thin with long red hair (waist length), while the other was very well built and cute (seems like she hangs out at the house on Green by the bar). Just window shopping, so I cant say much else.

Wanted
09-15-05, 23:09
Saw the aforementioned skinny blonde on Edward this time, west side of street about a block south of Grand. Appeared to be wearing a black or dark blue business-type suit with knee-length skirt. Like I said, her attire just makes her really stick out in this neighborhood.

Jimmy, I know the Jen / Jennifer you're talking about. I have some really nice action pics of that one. (Of course, after the crap I got last time, no way I'm posting pics here any more.)

BTW Jimmy -- we really appreciate the reports, but you often seem to forget the specifics on locations. A street name, or even better an intersection would be real helpful. Thanks...

Jimmy
09-16-05, 06:54
BTW Jimmy -- we really appreciate the reports, but you often seem to forget the specifics on locations. A street name, or even better an intersection would be real helpful. Thanks...[/QUOTE]

I just figured anyone that was in the area would know where the stroll is. I always mention if I find something out of the area.

Wanted
09-17-05, 00:54
I just figured anyone that was in the area would know where the stroll is. I always mention if I find something out of the area.

I hear ya, but you know, the stroll encompasses a pretty big area around here. I mean, if you figure roughly from Decatur to Grand and from Van Dyke to Water, that's a lot of territory right there. Anything that narrows it down would be helpful.

Speaking of which, I used to see some action on Jasper quite a while back, but not any more. Don't know what happened there. Have also seen stuff going on in Near West area on rare occasion. Anyone else finding anything off the beaten path?

Jimmy
09-22-05, 19:23
Good looking blonde (5'4"ish, 115 lbs with a nice body and good face maybe late 20's) working the corner of Edward and Grand a couple of nights ago. Thin redd'ish blonde working near the same place around 6 am. Several BSW's out at that time also. Lets see some more posting guys. I hear complaints about my posts not being specific, but I seem to be alone here.

Wanted
09-23-05, 11:27
Lately there has been a tall, hard looking blond (nice bod, though) hanging around on Edward just north of Grand. I think she must live near there. Picked her up about two weeks ago, and she wanted to pick up some booze at the Icehouse drive-through before doing the deed on a secluded side road. Not that she needed it, as she was already pretty sloshed.

Saw her again last night out in that area, but didn't bother her for a repeat performance.

Ci-Traveler
09-24-05, 17:53
Good looking blonde (5'4"ish, 115 lbs with a nice body and good face maybe late 20's) working the corner of Edward and Grand a couple of nights ago. Thin redd'ish blonde working near the same place around 6 am. Several BSW's out at that time also. Lets see some more posting guys. I hear complaints about my posts not being specific, but I seem to be alone here.

Coincidentally, I was in Decatur early this morning - about 5:30 AM - just leaving town actually. I ran the stoll but didn't pick anyone up. Saw at least 7-8 BSW and 1 WSW - all in the 3-5 range. One BSW was a 6 maybe - cute but small, and the 1 WSW I was hopefully about, name of Robin, looks pretty hardened and used up. She looked good from 15 feet, but once you got up close - not interested.

Decatur is always hit and miss.

Anyone know the Everett stroll? One of the SWs told me that there were more over there........I have no idea where that would be.

ci-traveler

Wanted
09-26-05, 02:03
Saw at least 7-8 BSW and 1 WSW - all in the 3-5 range.

Decatur has been like that lately -- a LOT of black girls out and about. Not hard to find, but as CI has pointed out, not really worth finding anyway.

Anyone know the Everett stroll? One of the SWs told me that there were more over there........I have no idea where that would be.

That would be a new one on me. No thoroughfares by that name in this fair city even come to mind at the moment. (Anyone know of one?)

Have been spying that blonde with the huge blond hair, tight little body, and the heavy drinking problem out more and more lately. Must be low on booze money. She was near the car wash on Main and Grand today -- not her usual hangout. I'd pick her up again, but dealing with someone who's wasted like that is a pain. Plus, I hate driving these hos through the local liquor drive through. I don't run a taxi service, ya know?

Jimmy
09-26-05, 21:28
A lot of them will ask you to buy some alchohol. They think that if you are a cop that you cant buy while on duty, but I doubt that would really mean anything.
There is no Everrette in decatur. If you see the person that told you that, ask them where it is exactly or better yet give em an extra buck or two to show you.

Yet Another Guy
09-26-05, 22:12
A lot of them will ask you to buy some alchohol. They think that if you are a cop that you cant buy while on duty, but I doubt that would really mean anything.
There is no Everrette in decatur. If you see the person that told you that, ask them where it is exactly or better yet give em an extra buck or two to show you.

Where do people get these misconceptions? A cop can get away with almost anything if it is in the line of duty. This includes lying about his identity, committing minor crimes, etc.

Just because a guy will show you his woody doesn't mean he isn't a cop - but odds area really high no decoy is ever going to get in a car.

Wanted
09-26-05, 23:11
I've never heard of the local constabulatory ever performing any kind of sting operation whatsoever. I know they are common in other areas, but I've never seen one in Decatur.

Jimmy
09-27-05, 20:55
I've never heard of the local constabulatory ever performing any kind of sting operation whatsoever. I know they are common in other areas, but I've never seen one in Decatur.

There has been some stings done in Decatur. I haven't seen a major one in a couple of years, but that just means that we are due. Be careful.

Zappo
10-01-05, 21:41
Pick up Jennifer on corner of Edward & Grand last night, She still lookin pretty good and perform well .50 for half & half, says she only gets out when she absouletly has too, guess thats why been awhile since I seen her,also last week was with sweet black gal said name was Starla, .40 for the half & half, nice but she rush it.

Wanted
10-03-05, 20:33
On my way back from lunch. 12:30 pm. Saw a definite black TS on the corner of Edward and West Main. Screaming pink wig, sleveless blouse, denim miniskirt. He/she was doing the slow-walk and giving the look. Ewwwwwwwww. :::shudder:::

This one was easy to spot, but it concerned me since I thought D-town was relatively free of the he/she action. Let's just say, I hope this isn't a harbinger of things to... uh... come! (Sorry, no pun intended.)

Wanted
10-03-05, 20:39
Pick up Jennifer on corner of Edward & Grand last night, She still lookin pretty good and perform well .50 for half & half, says she only gets out when she absouletly has too

Well, I guess she "has to" a lot, because I see her out at least three nights a week. Almost always on or near Green and Church. Must be her new fave place. She is often with one or more other women nearby.

Let's try to keep the prices in line, okay guys? I've had Jen for $30 more than once, and that includes extras. Please do your part to hold the line on Hoflation.

Jimmy
10-03-05, 22:08
Let's try to keep the prices in line, okay guys? I've had Jen for $30 more than once, and that includes extras. Please do your part to hold the line on Hoflation.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I have had a BJ from Jen for .2 several times. Most of the girls will go for .1 to .15 I generally give more for a good job, but keep the tip money seperate til finished. The streets have been pretty dead for the last couple of evenings.
What time are you seeing Jen out?

Jimmy
10-03-05, 22:09
I meant to add .3 for full service also.

Zappo
10-04-05, 17:56
I meant to add .3 for full service also.Seen Jen out early morning 4-5 am, two days last week, think it was Thurs, Fri. Seems this early alot of activity out or none at all, Pretty much hit and miss!

Wanted
10-04-05, 21:43
What time are you seeing Jen out?

Usually, around 11 or so. And like I said, almost always at Green and Church, and almost always with other female company. She was there again last night.

(S.H.N. -- Stop Hoflation Now!)

Jimmy
10-26-05, 21:54
Talked to Dee (older blonde WSW) and was told that LaDonna is HIV positive. I have no proof that this is true, but she seemed to be honest about other issues we conversed about. Has anyone tried Georgia??

Wanted
10-27-05, 11:56
Talked to Dee (older blonde WSW) and was told that LaDonna is HIV positive. I have no proof that this is true, but she seemed to be honest about other issues we conversed about. Has anyone tried Georgia??

Who is LaDonna? Got a description? That would be extremely helpful.

Jimmy
10-27-05, 21:11
Who is LaDonna? Got a description? That would be extremely helpful.

Tall, blonde, small tits. She has had a bicycle a lot of times when I have seen her out. Sems to be around the corner of Marietta and Church (might live close by).

Wanted
10-27-05, 22:38
Thanks Jimmy... I know exactly who you're talking about.

On Georgia -- I've tapped it once. Hot little spinner-type bod, but she was a little too mouthy for my liking. She is also strictly business. Don't expect a GFE of any kind. Oh, by the way -- she has a "manager," as she calls him (read: pimp) who keeps fairly close tabs on her and takes care of her various "needs." I didn't see the guy; she told me this herself.

Why... you been there Jimbo?

Jimmy
11-02-05, 07:34
Thanks Jimmy... I know exactly who you're talking about.

On Georgia -- I've tapped it once. Hot little spinner-type bod, but she was a little too mouthy for my liking. She is also strictly business. Don't expect a GFE of any kind. Oh, by the way -- she has a "manager," as she calls him (read: pimp) who keeps fairly close tabs on her and takes care of her various "needs." I didn't see the guy; she told me this herself.

Why... you been there Jimbo?

No, I have not tried her. I had just heard some stories.

Jimmy
11-19-05, 20:22
Just curious, why would someone rent an apartment and furnish it with new stuff for a SW? Seems like you could get a lot better quality for that money (maybe not as often but..........)

Wanted
11-26-05, 13:48
Just curious, why would someone rent an apartment and furnish it with new stuff for a SW? Seems like you could get a lot better quality for that money (maybe not as often but..........)

Who do you know who's done such a thing?

Jimmy
11-26-05, 20:12
Who do you know who's done such a thing?

Just heard a story about someone who did. Just trying to figure out how many BJ's it would take to cover rent plus whatever else. I would get tired of the same old thing time and time again.

Yet Another Guy
11-28-05, 00:51
Just heard a story about someone who did. Just trying to figure out how many BJ's it would take to cover rent plus whatever else. I would get tired of the same old thing time and time again.

Well, I'd say about 2 a day would do it ;)

Seriously, I'd consider it with the RIGHT gal. For a couple of shots on goal a week, it would be saving me money.