PDA

View Full Version : Asian Providers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Dog Rice
01-31-20, 17:46
New thread to discuss Asian providers (including but not limited to Asian agencies).

Sir Bishop
02-02-20, 00:22
Did the search for info on her but no one has reported back. Has anyone see her and can we get a report?

Here is one of the HX pics to jog your memory.

HostCain
02-02-20, 01:24
I TOFT her today and she was awesome. She has a perfect body and a pretty face. Limited English but a great kisser and really caters to your demands. Would repeat.

Did the search for info on her but no one has reported back. Has anyone see her and can we get a report?

Here is one of the HX pics to jog your memory.

Sir Bishop
02-02-20, 15:29
I TOFT her today and she was awesome. She has a perfect body and a pretty face. Limited English but a great kisser and really caters to your demands. Would repeat.Was she GFE or BBFS? What does she allow?

HostCain
02-03-20, 00:09
She's GFE but does not do BBFS, BBBJ and DATY are allowed.

Was she GFE or BBFS? What does she allow?

JitMarc
02-03-20, 01:40
Second visit to this agency and Susie did not disappoint. First visit of the year and went with the bookers recommendation. After parking and getting the green light, I made my way to the door and before I even knocked the door magically opened. Susie popped from behind the door in a beautiful lace dress and leaned in for a sensual kiss. Susie lead me to the bedroom and gave me a tender hug and kiss. She stared deep into my eyes like a girlfriend who has been apart for too long, immediately I was at ease. She offered a shower and I accepted, I always love seeing what kind of service they will provide in the shower, and nothing feels better then a naked k girl lathered in soap and rubbing all over your body, and boy did Susie not disappoint here. First after soaping her body and mine she leaned in close for some more LFK which lead into DFK. She reached down and began stroking my cock, I reciprocated by fingering her pussy. Susie let out a few moan and began to wiggle her body. She turned around and used her ass the tease my cock, I grabbed her and brought her body even closer to mine and began to massage her beautiful natural titties. I could of spend the entire session with her in the shower, but we decided to take the excitement to the bedroom. She had me lay down on my stomach on the bed and began to kiss all over my body. Susie's tongue went from my calfs all the way up to my ears and then back down to my ass, and then surprisingly began one of the best rimmings I've experienced. Most rimmings are really aggressive and has a lot of motions, but Susie is a gold medalist. She took her time and applied light pressure at first, and then began to push her tongue deeper and deeper. She would occasionally move to the balls and again felt like she excelled in this area. She motioned for me to turn over and again began kissing all over the body, slowly moving towards my cock. Won't lie after as amazing rimming and teasing of the balls, I was expecting a better BBBJ but once she jumped on so we could 69 the BBBJ didn't matter much, this is because I could see just how tight her pussy was. She was fairly responsive to daty, and tasted sweet but I was ready to feel her tight pussy engulfing my shaft. On went the cap and she lubed up, this was a little surprising, but honestly I think it might be do to the condom she was using, wasn't a fan of whatever type of condom she had. Even with the lube I felt a little bit of resistance, I'm not huge at all and even though she is tight, I still think it was the condom, luckily this was soon a no issue as she began to get wetter and wetter. We had started in cowgirls and this was fun to watch her bounce all over my dick. But once we moved to missionary her pussy got wetter and her moans intensified. Susie makes the sexiest faces when she gets fucked and I wanted to watch her face when I cum inside her, I changed the speed of my thrust to see her different responses and she loved slow and deep thrust, slowly working my cock almost all the way out and then thrusting a deep as her pussy would let me. She didn't seem to care for quick deep thrust but she did enjoy quick grinding thrust. I grabbed her by both shoulders and leaned in for some more dfk as I came into the cap. We both collapsed and were both panting, Susie reached down pulled off the capped and saw I was still hard and began stroking it. However I had opted for the hhr appointment and we were already close to the time. We both jumped into the shower and she once again rubbed that sexy body all over mine. While in the shower she began asking me questions about my love life and where I was from. Once dried and back into the bedroom she asked about living in different parts in the US and if everywhere was expensive like in Los Angeles, Frisco, San Diego and San Jose. She also asked about Mexico and once I told her the cost of living and was much cheaper down south, she jokingly said we should get married and move down south. Damn Susie is a real sweetheart and super fun to be with, It was a slow night so even though I only scheduled for the hhr our appointment went for a full hour, mostly because of out conversation afterward. If I remember correctly she's been is the US for 3 years and primarily spent most of her time in San Jose. Her English is not great but definately better than mostly of the k-girl providers, she said she didn't know much when she first got here other then "hello", "thank you" and "goodbye" but has been working on her English. I let her know that her English was getting good and that it was amazing that she was putting in so much effort in learning. On the way out she mentioned she was leaving in a week and she hoped I'd visit again before she left, I may have to to see if she is serious about moving to Mexico. Treat her right guys, I hope she makes you feel this amazing as well.

Trusty Hairlip
02-03-20, 14:59
Sandra99

Cara - 4532388.

Cartoon - 4350259

Great review of Cara available, I have yet to see her. Cartoon is very pretty, but the service was rushed and no MSOG. No MSOG is fairly typical for this agency.

FEC (FarEastCuties on HX)

Pia - 4641664.

Susie - 4645619

The reviews for both Pia and Susie have been pretty excellent (here and elsewhere.).

SDAG (HawaiiRocks, ClubUnistar, SplashMe on HX)

Red (AKA Zee / Zoey) - 4559777

Strawberry (AKA Cherry) - 4241782

Kristy - 4635952

Annie -4641329

Petra (AKA Flynn in OC) - 4629204

Based upon what I am seeing right now, There are lots of great choices with the girls in town right now.

JitMarc
02-03-20, 21:18
Rates for Sandra99 are the following:

30 min; $200.

1 Hr: $260.

2 pop: $300.

If you want 2nd pop you got to ask for it when you first book, haven't used this agency yet. But when I contacted them to get verified (which there really isn't any verification) this is what they quoted me for future appointments.

Sir Bishop
02-04-20, 02:22
Sandra99
Cara - 4532388.
Cartoon - 4350259
Great review of Cara available, I have yet to see her. Cartoon is very pretty, but the service was rushed and no MSOG. No MSOG is fairly typical for this agency.

FEC (FarEastCuties on HX)
Pia - 4641664.
Susie - 4645619
The reviews for both Pia and Susie have been pretty excellent (here and elsewhere.).

SDAG (HawaiiRocks, ClubUnistar, SplashMe on HX)

Red (AKA Zee / Zoey) - 4559777
Strawberry (AKA Cherry) - 4241782
Kristy - 4635952
Annie -4641329
Petra (AKA Flynn in OC) - 4629204

Based upon what I am seeing right now, There are lots of great choices with the girls in town right now.Ditto on the great selection and with the tax refunds coming. 😇.

SDAG, thumbs up on Petra, Annie, Kristy. Have yet to see Strawberry.

Sandra99, Cartoon's got a bad rep and the three times I've seen her there is no rush just superb efforts! Search my review on her.

FEC, just got cleared by this booker so I'll be partaking very soon.

Ezlyfer
02-04-20, 19:22
Can someone pm me the phone number for FEC SD booker please? I got in with them and then like a fool lost the number.

Ezlyfer
02-05-20, 01:57
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

MartyMcFly0
02-05-20, 03:27
Does anyone have any info on Rickie, has she used a different name I wasn't able to find anything using the search bar.

Sir Bishop
02-05-20, 15:05
You can always send them a PM on HX.

Can someone pm me the phone number for FEC SD booker please? I got in with them and then like a fool lost the number.

Wahoo2000
02-07-20, 13:32
Ditto on the great selection and with the tax refunds coming. 😇.

SDAG, thumbs up on Petra, Annie, Kristy. Have yet to see Strawberry.

Sandra99, Cartoon's got a bad rep and the three times I've seen her there is no rush just superb efforts! Search my review on her.

FEC, just got cleared by this booker so I'll be partaking very soon.Ditto on Cartoon. I've seen her twice and both times were great. But I'm a one-shot kind of guy anyway, so maybe that's what has turned some other off.

Also, like stated elsewhere in this thread, the typical quoted hour for Sandra99 girls only includes one shot, though it's been stated in some reviews that some guys got two, *seemingly* without the upcharge. Def seems to vary girl to girl, but if you go with this agency, I'd recommend you plan on only getting one shot unless you convey to booker at time of making the appointment. And in that case expect there to be a little extra charge.

DukeTopaz
02-07-20, 22:38
How would one like myself with many, many LA booker references, and 1 or 2 OC ones, be initiated into the holy rites of SD k-girl bookers?

Sir Bishop
02-08-20, 00:19
Look in the reviews and you'll see several of the LA bookers also have chapters in the SD area. Ask one of them to get started.

How would one like myself with many, many LA booker references, and 1 or 2 OC ones, be initiated into the holy rites of SD k-girl bookers?

Trusty Hairlip
02-08-20, 01:05
Ditto on Cartoon. I've seen her twice and both times were great. But I'm a one-shot kind of guy anyway, so maybe that's what has turned some other off.

Also, like stated elsewhere in this thread, the typical quoted hour for Sandra99 girls only includes one shot, though it's been stated in some reviews that some guys got two, *seemingly* without the upcharge. Def seems to vary girl to girl, but if you go with this agency, I'd recommend you plan on only getting one shot unless you convey to booker at time of making the appointment. And in that case expect there to be a little extra charge.When Dada was here, she was very GFE and would go allow MSOG without additional charge. That girl was DTF.

DukeTopaz
02-08-20, 01:26
Look in the reviews and you'll see several of the LA bookers also have chapters in the SD area. Ask one of them to get started.Unfortunately, spammed all my LA bookers and just got "no" in response, except for one unintelligible response "Tuesday come back. ".

DukeTopaz
02-10-20, 12:00
That Humaniplex site is suspect. Even though I have like 20 refs from LA bookers, I had to give Hx $25 to try to get screened by SDAG and FEC. Then I had no network. All my LA bookers say they don't use Hx or have problems with it.

FEC booker called me and said my LA bookers said NOT to book me! He asked me if I had problems with them. I book with them, so not as far as I know. I asked who's sabotaging me so I won't use them again but he said confidential. So again he also said I need more Hx network.

Trusty Hairlip
02-10-20, 13:39
Does anyone have any info on Rickie, has she used a different name I wasn't able to find anything using the search bar.Anyone?

Has anyone seen her that can provide a review? I am assuming she is someone that has been here before, just using another name.

Trusty Hairlip
02-10-20, 13:44
Has anyone seen Vina or Lexy at FEC (FarEastCuties on HX)?

Atb9876
02-10-20, 16:50
One of the worst attitude girl that I met. Although the booker is still good enough.

Atb9876
02-10-20, 20:32
One of the worst experience to me.

Has anyone seen Vina or Lexy at FEC (FarEastCuties on HX)?

Apharmd
02-10-20, 23:51
Has anyone seen Vina or Lexy at FEC (FarEastCuties on HX)?There's a couple reports from the OC forum.

Vina: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4646865&viewfull=1#post4646865.

Lexy (Thea in OC): http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31240-Asian-PLEASER-discussion-forum-(please-post-reviews-in-the-review-forum)&p=4579169&viewfull=1#post4579169.

I'm a sucker for large natural breasts so I took a chance and saw Lexy. I agree with pretty much everything in the OC report. She mentioned she's only been in the states for a few months and communication was tricky but those tits were a blast to play with.

Pete8911
02-11-20, 02:43
Does anyone have any info on Rickie, has she used a different name I wasn't able to find anything using the search bar.Saw her today. I'd give her a solid OK rating. Nice girl, but I prefer the girls that I've seen already (Petra, Red, Bora, etc.).

Waab182
02-11-20, 12:30
Saw her today. I'd give her a solid OK rating. Nice girl, but I prefer the girls that I've seen already (Petra, Red, Bora, etc.).Where was she lacking in? Looks? Service?

Dog Rice
02-11-20, 14:16
I am also a big sucker for large natural breasts. Too bad that Lexy is not up to the bar as other K gals.

Petra service is awesome but too bad with her man-made boobs.

There's a couple reports from the OC forum.

Vina: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4646865&viewfull=1#post4646865.

Lexy (Thea in OC): http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31240-Asian-PLEASER-discussion-forum-(please-post-reviews-in-the-review-forum)&p=4579169&viewfull=1#post4579169.

I'm a sucker for large natural breasts so I took a chance and saw Lexy. I agree with pretty much everything in the OC report. She mentioned she's only been in the states for a few months and communication was tricky but those tits were a blast to play with.

Trusty Hairlip
02-12-20, 00:14
I am also a big sucker for large natural breasts. Too bad that Lexy is not up to the bar as other K gals.

Petra service is awesome but too bad with her man-made boobs.I didn't think Petra's boobs were fake. This girl is as close to perfect as I've seen.

Pete8911
02-12-20, 10:08
Where was she lacking in? Looks? Service?The three that I mentioned greet me very affectionately at the door where she kept plenty of space between us until after the shower. She's a pretty girl, but I also think the other 3 are better looking.

Trusty Hairlip
02-12-20, 19:39
So, I saw Rickie recently. She is cute-ish (has a face that reminded me of lilith from Frazier if you remember that show, which is not such a good thing) She is short, 5' 2", pretty slim and fit. Some man-made C's that are okay. Her service is not GFE at all. No kiss at the door, no attempt at any affection. This was a challenge for me and it affected the session for me. Her BBBJ is not good and I felt teeth a few times. I went through mish, cg and doggy and could not get close to cumming. Finally had her jerk me off, but it was a struggle.

As I said, I won't repeat.

Gbrand
02-14-20, 12:09
Has anyone seen VICTORIA at SDAG yet, either here or in OC?

She is a VIP girl, hoping she's got looks and services to match.

Gbrand
02-15-20, 14:31
Vina has been to San Diego 2 years ago at FEC, under the name Hayley. Fortunately, she used one of her pictures from the last time she was here, so I recognized her immediately.

She was awesome then, and is awesome now.

Vina has a very pretty GND face, awesome (all natural) body, great attitude and personality, beautiful eyes and a cute contagious laugh. One of the coolest K-Girls I have met.

Full, plump, natural C cup breasts, and a nice round ass. Great sensual kisser. Awesome BBBJ technique, tight pussy and intense kegel muscle control that she knows how to use at just the right time.

FYI: I saw her on her 1st night here, and can't wait to see her again.

Waab182
02-15-20, 14:39
Has anyone seen VICTORIA at SDAG yet, either here or in OC?

She is a VIP girl, hoping she's got looks and services to match.Yes, I saw her the other day. Don't think pics are her but very similar body with longer hair. Attractive face 8.5/10. She is very tall and slender (maybe a little too tall for my liking) with nice man-made C's. Body 9/10. Service was excellent. She is very attentive and GFE all the way from the start with DFK, DATY, and pretty good BBBJ. English is decent, once she started talking she kept going and we even went over by 20 minutes. The only thing I didn't like service-wise was she had smoker's breath. It wasn't overpowering, but enough to affect my experience. I would still giver her service 9/10. She said she is Ivy in OC, but I searched their forum and was no results. Overall, it was a good time but I wouldn't personally repeat because she's too tall for me (I'm short) and I didn't like the smoker's breath.

Gbrand
02-15-20, 14:45
This girl is AWESOME. She was in San Diego (SDAG) last spring under the name Cherry and OC under the name Strawberry (guess she likes red fruit). I recognized her immediately when I saw her behind the door, and knew I was in for an incredible time.

Very pretty face, natural firm large C cup. She doesn't have a rock hard body, but her service and personality make up for it.

Totally GFE (PSE, YMMV), great kisser, great BBBJ and she really gets into DATY.

FYI: I would have seen her the first day she was here if I knew it was her. I really don't understand the motivation for all of the name changes. Seems like it hurts the girls, particularly the awesome ones like Strawberry / Cherry.

CityboysUp
02-15-20, 16:55
Tried Victoria yesterday.

She's 5'6" with a tan spinner body, C cups that are very well done (not too flabby, not too hard).

She really gets going with the BBBJ and does her best to get you off.

Cute face, probably late 20's to early 30's.

Overall decent service if you're not looking for BBFS, but I wouldn't recommend for the price. Petra is significantly better looking and service-wise, and even I don't think she's worth the price.

I would say Victoria is worth a try if you really want a spinner, but I won't repeat.

Duke1973
02-16-20, 09:25
If she is Ivy, then she was in OC back in 2015 2017, I think.

She is pretty and looks more Thai than Korean. Typical service and I would not mind seen her again.

Wahoo2000
02-16-20, 19:13
Yes, I saw her the other day. Don't think pics are her but very similar body with longer hair. Attractive face 8.5/10. She is very tall and slender (maybe a little too tall for my liking) with nice man-made C's. Body 9/10. Service was excellent. She is very attentive and GFE all the way from the start with DFK, DATY, and pretty good BBBJ. English is decent, once she started talking she kept going and we even went over by 20 minutes. The only thing I didn't like service-wise was she had smoker's breath. It wasn't overpowering, but enough to affect my experience. I would still giver her service 9/10. She said she is Ivy in OC, but I searched their forum and was no results. Overall, it was a good time but I wouldn't personally repeat because she's too tall for me (I'm short) and I didn't like the smoker's breath.What exactly is "tall" anyway? This seems like such an "eye of the beholder" thing. It would probably be more helpful for everyone if we gave an estimated height range.

For instance, I've seen girls here called "tall", then when I visit them, they're like 5'5 for 5'6 max. While I can appreciate that may seem "tall" to another person, to me a girl isn't "tall" unless she's pushing 5'8-5'10.

Waab182
02-17-20, 15:33
If she is Ivy, then she was in OC back in 2015 2017, I think.

She is pretty and looks more Thai than Korean. Typical service and I would not mind seen her again.Yes, I would agree she looks more Thai than Korean. Could be her.

Waab182
02-17-20, 15:34
What exactly is "tall" anyway? This seems like such an "eye of the beholder" thing. It would probably be more helpful for everyone if we gave an estimated height range.

For instance, I've seen girls here called "tall", then when I visit them, they're like 5'5 for 5'6 max. While I can appreciate that may seem "tall" to another person, to me a girl isn't "tall" unless she's pushing 5'8-5'10.Haha true. She's about 5'6 which is tall for me since I'm only about 5'6.

LatinLuver4554
02-18-20, 12:25
Ate there any asian providers that are brown skinned like a phillipino type or have big breasts around this area?

OleDog47
02-18-20, 15:35
I had a nice visit with Cartoon last week. She's a very attractive Thai lady, who was very playful and flirty. At the door she gave a kiss and a hug. Off to the shower for the blue toast and a wrince.

Once I was spotless, she gave a great dfk. Moved over to a chair, where she proceeded with an enthusiastic c s followed up with dt BBBJ.

Off to the rack where, we continued with BBBJ, Russian, multiple positions back to BBBJ with a final finish in lazy dog.

Overall she was very animated and fun. I used up most of the hour, and didn't feel rushed to finish. I would definitely repeat.

RobReefer
02-18-20, 18:51
Has anyone seen Vina or Lexy at FEC (FarEastCuties on HX)?I finally passed the extensive background investigation with FEC yesterday and Lexy is who was available.

Face and body: 8.

Attitude: 8.

Service: 4.

Overall: 6.

She looked great and was very attentive. Like others said she likes to do everything. Great body and very beautiful face and natural tits. She gave a mediocre CBJ that I didn't enjoy. I was under the impression that all k girls give BBBJ but whatever. She was cool with DATY.

She tried to ride me and complained about my size. Switched to missionary and it looked like she was getting impatient and asked me to doggy. That lasted 2 pumps and she said it hurt and was too big. Back to missionary and I was over it so just forced a finish. This all took 10 min of my paid 30. After some sweet talking she rushed me out the door with 10 min left. Would definitely never repeat with this provider.

On a side note: now that I am verified with FEC can I use SDAG and other providers?

JitMarc
02-18-20, 22:29
I finally passed the extensive background investigation with FEC yesterday and Lexy is who was available.

She looked great and was very attentive. Like others said she likes to do everything. Great body and very beautiful face and natural tits. She gave a mediocre CBJ that I didn't enjoy. I was under the impression that all k girls give BBBJ but whatever. She was cool with DATY.

She tried to ride me and complained about my size. Switched to missionary and it looked like she was getting impatient and asked me to doggy. That lasted 2 pumps and she said it hurt and was too big. Back to missionary and I was over it so just forced a finish. This all took 10 min of my paid 30. After some sweet talking she rushed me out the door with 10 min left. Would definitely never repeat with this provider.

On a side note: now that I am verified with FEC can I use SDAG and other providers?Unfortunately, you will have to get verified with SDAG. But the process is basically the same. That sucks with your one experience with FEC, wouldn't say never use them again. They have some great providers, definitely rely on reviews when you can, lots of people here don't like taking one for the team. If you do get verified with SDAG, I would highly recommend Bora right now, may not be as pretty in the face as most k-girl providers, but still has a nice tanned body and is a freak in the sheets. Would definitely say Bora can handle a lot, I've seen her at least 5 times maybe more, and she enjoys choking, slapping and other kinks. Most other reviews are very similar, not a clock watcher and will try and milk you dry a second try. Good luck.

HapaBoy86
02-18-20, 23:04
Ate there any asian providers that are brown skinned like a phillipino type or have big breasts around this area?Join hx there are a few.

Trusty Hairlip
02-20-20, 00:41
Ate there any asian providers that are brown skinned like a phillipino type or have big breasts around this area?Just ran across this girls ad on hx https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CiennaVanity, I have not seen her though.

N00b77
02-20-20, 13:22
Ate there any asian providers that are brown skinned like a phillipino type or have big breasts around this area?She's GFE and will treat you right.

https://switter.at/users/mia619filipina/statuses/99836872650948159

RChangDatyKing
02-20-20, 15:28
She's GFE and will treat you right.

https://switter.at/users/mia619filipina/statuses/99836872650948159

I saw Mia many years ago. She was definitely GFE, but I don't think she has very large breasts though.

Dolan85
02-20-20, 15:29
Saw Strawberry on Saturday.

Looks: 7.

Service 8. 5.

Pics are definitely not her. She has a decent bit of belly fat that you can definitely see jiggling so if that's a turn off I guess avoid? Aside from that she was good pretty good BBBJ. She loves it when you DATY, I went down on her for 10 minutes and she just flipped me over and rode me bare. Her nipples are really sensitive and she let's out really cute moans when you suck on them. All in all a good experience, especially after being let down by Annie which I found out afterwards was firmly known as blaze (so 2 negative experiences with that girl, bookervwas like yeah. I know.).

Side note, has anyone seen Rickie? Got the budget available for 1 more visit and don't really want to toftt.

DkBruinFan74
02-21-20, 15:05
Anyone seen the new girls at Sandra99 Richie or Pamela? Pamela looks a little on the mature side from her pics but Richie looks like she could be fun. Anyone have any info or know where I can find a review? Thanks!

LatinLuver4554
02-21-20, 19:43
Just ran across this girls ad on hx https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CiennaVanity, I have not seen her though.Did you pay to get out of quarantine?

Trusty Hairlip
02-21-20, 20:30
Did you pay to get out of quarantine?Yes, you have to buy FX points to get out of quarantine. Just get a homedepot or wallmart $50 giftcard. That will get you out and enough FX points to use the site.

Trusty Hairlip
02-21-20, 21:08
Saw Strawberry on Saturday.

Looks: 7.

Service 8. 5.

Pics are definitely not her. She has a decent bit of belly fat that you can definitely see jiggling so if that's a turn off I guess avoid? Aside from that she was good pretty good BBBJ. She loves it when you DATY, I went down on her for 10 minutes and she just flipped me over and rode me bare. Her nipples are really sensitive and she let's out really cute moans when you suck on them. All in all a good experience, especially after being let down by Annie which I found out afterwards was firmly known as blaze (so 2 negative experiences with that girl, bookervwas like yeah. I know.).

Side note, has anyone seen Rickie? Got the budget available for 1 more visit and don't really want to toftt.That was my same experience with Strawberry. I have a short review of here here somewhere also that is identical experience to yours.

As for Rickie, I would avoid. I saw her recently also (I think I posted a quick review here too). She is very mechanical, I could not get into the session and she had to jerk me off. The session I had with her was by far the worst I have had with any of the k-girls over the last 4 years or so.

HapaBoy86
02-22-20, 00:42
I saw Mia many years ago. She was definitely GFE, but I don't think she has very large breasts though.I see Mia everytime I'm in SD. Her pussy is so pink on the inside and just juicy to lick and suck.

Gbrand
02-22-20, 13:46
Anyone seen the new girls at Sandra99 Richie or Pamela? Pamela looks a little on the mature side from her pics but Richie looks like she could be fun. Anyone have any info or know where I can find a review? Thanks!She is incredibly cute, petite and friendly with a great attitude. She looks like she's in her early 20's. No taller than 5', nice perky A cups, and a nice round ass.

Service wise, typical for this agency: Only light pecks for kisses (she actually said no tongue), but good BBBJ, tight pussy, and the sight of this cute, young girl riding me in ACG was AWESOME. I do like to kiss, so for me that was her only downside.

I would definitely repeat.

FYI: She's only here for another week.

Gbrand
02-22-20, 14:02
I finally passed the extensive background investigation with FEC yesterday and Lexy is who was available.

On a side note: now that I am verified with FEC can I use SDAG and other providers?Guys,

I already reviewed Vina. This is the girl you should see at FEC. Vina is young with an incredibly cute face, great attitude, nice full (natural) C cup.

Service: Great BBBJ, tight pussy, great view of her in ACG (my favorite), plus she knows who (and when) to kegal.

This is Vina's last weekend here.

Repeat? Yes, I have already repeated and must see her one more time before she leaves.

BTW: I had the same experience with Lexy. The lure of large, natural breasts. Lexy is MUCH older (late 30's. Early 40's) which is OK (sometimes providers in this age group have the best service). Not so with Lexy, though. She kept saying she was new to this, wouldn't kiss, and was standoff-ish. This is NOT typical service for K-Girl agencies.

Bottom line: Do your "due diligence" before taking the plunge. Both of these girls were in OC before coming to San Diego. The OC reviews were spot on for both Lexy and Vina. I already knew Vina was AWESOME from the last time she was in San Diego (more than 2 years ago). The reviews of Lexy were spotty, so I took a chance and lost.

The nice thing about FEC is that the girls names are usually the same between San Diego and OC, which makes investigating much easier.

HostCain
02-23-20, 00:17
I heard about Bora from several posts in this forum and wanted to give a try today. I booked an appointment at 9 am And arrived on time. I knocked the door but nobody answered. Minutes later the door opened and I saw Bora hiding behind it without any makeup (and hence didn't look great). She seemed to be just woken up by my knock and I asked if she needed some time. She pointed outwards so I went out and waited for around 40-50 minutes till I texted the PO again about her status. The PO told me that she thought I left already, and if I could still keep waiting she would be ready in 20-30 minutes, but I told that I didn't want to wait any longer and left. I have seen a lot of K-girls but it's really the first time I experienced something like this. I am not sure whether there's a miscoummunication between her and the PO or she's just simply being unprofessional. I understand that 9 in the morning might be a bit early but since it's well within the timeframe as advertised I would assume the provider should stick to it. I will still be using SDAG though but might not repeat with her, and I am wondering if someone else had similar experiences like this.

Trusty Hairlip
02-23-20, 10:41
I heard about Bora from several posts in this forum and wanted to give a try today. I booked an appointment at 9 am And arrived on time. I knocked the door but nobody answered. Minutes later the door opened and I saw Bora hiding behind it without any makeup (and hence didn't look great). She seemed to be just woken up by my knock and I asked if she needed some time. She pointed outwards so I went out and waited for around 40-50 minutes till I texted the PO again about her status. The PO told me that she thought I left already, and if I could still keep waiting she would be ready in 20-30 minutes, but I told that I didn't want to wait any longer and left. I have seen a lot of K-girls but it's really the first time I experienced something like this. I am not sure whether there's a miscoummunication between her and the PO or she's just simply being unprofessional. I understand that 9 in the morning might be a bit early but since it's well within the timeframe as advertised I would assume the provider should stick to it. I will still be using SDAG though but might not repeat with her, and I am wondering if someone else had similar experiences like this.Strange, the Booker tells you when to go to the room. You text the Booker when you arrive, you wait for a reply from the Booker telling you exactly which room and that you go to, and then you knock on the door. Even if you know the apartment being used, you wait for the Booker to give you the go ahead. Did you do that?

HostCain
02-23-20, 14:56
Strange, the Booker tells you when to go to the room. You text the Booker when you arrive, you wait for a reply from the Booker telling you exactly which room and that you go to, and then you knock on the door. Even if you know the apartment being used, you wait for the Booker to give you the go ahead. Did you do that?Exactly, I am pretty experienced with the agency booking procedure but it's the first time that I had something like this.

RChangDatyKing
02-23-20, 14:57
Strange, the Booker tells you when to go to the room. You text the Booker when you arrive, you wait for a reply from the Booker telling you exactly which room and that you go to, and then you knock on the door. Even if you know the apartment being used, you wait for the Booker to give you the go ahead. Did you do that?I was going to ask the same. If the Booker gave you the green light to go to the apartment, then Bora should have been ready.

Sir Bishop
02-23-20, 19:51
We all have our "rituals" with not only this booker but also all sessions to which we go. Whether it is out of respect to each other or simply to insure things go smoothly, there are things both parties, including bookers, do follow. For myself, I do confirm in advance the appointment time / date. An hour before the appointment I request directions or address. Yes, I've been there before yet there might have been a change. Why? It gives the lady enough time to prepare for the session. Upon arrival, I park and text once again. I don't want the same encounter you have had or to mistakenly greet another gentleman on his way out. That would be most awkward. By following a few simple courteous rules of our hobby, situations of this sort have been avoided.

I heard about Bora from several posts in this forum and wanted to give a try today. I booked an appointment at 9 am And arrived on time. I knocked the door but nobody answered. Minutes later the door opened and I saw Bora hiding behind it without any makeup (and hence didn't look great). She seemed to be just woken up by my knock and I asked if she needed some time. She pointed outwards so I went out and waited for around 40-50 minutes till I texted the PO again about her status. The PO told me that she thought I left already, and if I could still keep waiting she would be ready in 20-30 minutes, but I told that I didn't want to wait any longer and left. I have seen a lot of K-girls but it's really the first time I experienced something like this. I am not sure whether there's a miscoummunication between her and the PO or she's just simply being unprofessional. I understand that 9 in the morning might be a bit early but since it's well within the timeframe as advertised I would assume the provider should stick to it. I will still be using SDAG though but might not repeat with her, and I am wondering if someone else had similar experiences like this.

RChangDatyKing
02-23-20, 22:18
We all have our "rituals" with not only this booker but also all sessions to which we go. Whether it is out of respect to each other or simply to insure things go smoothly, there are things both parties, including bookers, do follow. For myself, I do confirm in advance the appointment time / date. An hour before the appointment I request directions or address. Yes, I've been there before yet there might have been a change. Why? It gives the lady enough time to prepare for the session. Upon arrival, I park and text once again. I don't want the same encounter you have had or to mistakenly greet another gentleman on his way out. That would be most awkward. By following a few simple courteous rules of our hobby, situations of this sort have been avoided.Nicely stated.

I always confirm at least an hour before my appointment time, and after I park and 5 minutes before my scheduled appointment time I text again to let the Booker know I'm there. Once I get the green light, then I head to the door.

KingsFoil
02-24-20, 05:14
I am wondering if someone else had similar experiences like this.This happens all the time when you're first of day. Never knock. Ever. Booker is just a third party broker and needs to see if they are even awake from whatever they did the night before.

Pete8911
02-24-20, 09:22
I heard about Bora from several posts in this forum and wanted to give a try today. I booked an appointment at 9 am And arrived on time. I knocked the door but nobody answered. Minutes later the door opened and I saw Bora hiding behind it without any makeup (and hence didn't look great). She seemed to be just woken up by my knock and I asked if she needed some time. She pointed outwards so I went out and waited for around 40-50 minutes till I texted the PO again about her status. The PO told me that she thought I left already, and if I could still keep waiting she would be ready in 20-30 minutes, but I told that I didn't want to wait any longer and left. I have seen a lot of K-girls but it's really the first time I experienced something like this. I am not sure whether there's a miscoummunication between her and the PO or she's just simply being unprofessional. I understand that 9 in the morning might be a bit early but since it's well within the timeframe as advertised I would assume the provider should stick to it. I will still be using SDAG though but might not repeat with her, and I am wondering if someone else had similar experiences like this.I've read what others have said and also wonder if you followed the process. That said, I also her last appointment on Friday night (the night before) and she seemed a little off.

Apharmd
02-24-20, 15:22
Anyone seen Kaia at FEC yet? Her pics match up with this listing in Boston.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/solbi-escort-boston-737901

This report over in the Boston section looks pretty good if it's the same girl.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3720-Escort-Reports&p=4603316&viewfull=1#post4603316

Marcsd88
02-24-20, 17:25
Any details on this new FEC girl? Her photos look familiar.

AmericanNinja
02-27-20, 19:48
Anyone seen Kaia at FEC yet? Her pics match up with this listing in Boston.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/solbi-escort-boston-737901

This report over in the Boston section looks pretty good if it's the same girl.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3720-Escort-Reports&p=4603316&viewfull=1#post4603316Kaia at FEC was wonderful she was the perfect companion.

I believe it's the same hottie, nice booty perfect body and pretty pretty face.

She checked all the boxes of fun activities on the play list.

Nice place, professional safe place for a nice rendezvous.

Shower fun with preview of the good stuff. Thumbs way up.

Pretty girl, Fun to hang around wish I could stay all night long for the party.

A+ for the hottie.

DukeTopaz
02-28-20, 10:43
Are any of the SDAG girls BBFS?

Dog Rice
02-28-20, 15:58
Sounds fun!! Are her boobs man-made, or natural?

Kaia at FEC was wonderful she was the perfect companion.

I believe it's the same hottie, nice booty perfect body and pretty pretty face.

She checked all the boxes of fun activities on the play list.

Nice place, professional safe place for a nice rendezvous.

Shower fun with preview of the good stuff. Thumbs way up.

Pretty girl, Fun to hang around wish I could stay all night long for the party.

A+ for the hottie.

Trusty Hairlip
02-28-20, 16:18
Are any of the SDAG girls BBFS?Yes there are some. Strawberry (in town now) is one, but as always YMMV.

Gbrand
02-28-20, 16:58
Sounds fun!! Are her boobs man-made, or natural?Natural B cup.

Face (9. 0): Incredibly cute, beautiful eyes and smile.

Body (8. 5): Natural breasts, not a spinner.

Attitude / Service (9. 0): Very GFE, lots of kissing (LFK), great eye contact, very playful and great personality. Nice BBBJ technique, super tight pussy.

Repeat: Yes.

She is very slow and sensual. I had a 30 minute appointment, which was too short for her pace. Recommend 1 hour to take full advantage of this cutie.

AmericanNinja
02-28-20, 17:09
Sounds fun!! Are her boobs man-made, or natural?Natural and perky just perfect.

GfEnthusiast
02-28-20, 17:17
Natural and perky just perfect.How tall is she? Saw 2 different heights for her.

GdAloha
03-02-20, 10:43
Anyone seen Cherry at FEC, I want to say she has gone by a different name in San Diego. Any intel?

WardTerry
03-02-20, 23:29
Do I have to disclose my actual name and where I work?

I refuse to disclose my true name or employer. Can you fake it somehow? I'd love to see these girls but I want my anonymity. I know at some pint these laces will get raided and the names and info will be I. The hands of LE. Not if but when. I won't risk being busted.

Anyone get through the process with bogus credentials? Can I use another provider I see to vouch for me?

Thanks. I'm me if you want to respond privately.

GdAloha
03-02-20, 23:40
Anyone seen Cherry at FEC, I want to say she has gone by a different name in San Diego. Any intel?Decided to take one for the team. I read a few older reviews in the OC board and figured it was worth a try. Cherry is 5'9" and slender, but carries everything in the midsection. Her face is the one in the pictures, but that body was maybe her 15 years ago thanks to heavy editing. She now has all black hair and in my opinion didn't look much at all like the pictures. It was noted she was funny, which I agree, but nothing close to GFE like others I have had at FEC. No welcome hug / kiss. No blue toast, lack luster BBBJ, and complained she was tired. Moved on to a few positions and she wanted me to finish. It had only been 5 min. This by far was my worst experience at any agency. I was about to finish and told her CIM, she said absolutely not and that I could finish in bag. Barely able to get her to agree to FOB.

YYMV, but it's a strong pass for me. Maybe it was and off day and your experience might be better, but with so many options she is not worth the visit. She may try to pass as a young one, but looking at her closely, I would say mid 40.

JDPoolGuy
03-03-20, 16:25
What is FEC? I've been to a few spots Appolo, VIP, Sunny all as but not sure sure what FEC is. Would like to check it out.

ListerineBlue
03-03-20, 19:36
What is FEC? I've been to a few spots Appolo, VIP, Sunny all as but not sure sure what FEC is. Would like to check it out.Far East Cuties.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FarEastCuties

Apharmd
03-04-20, 01:43
Far East Cuties.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FarEastCutiesThey also have a website.

http://ca-kdolls.ch/

TootsieJoe
03-08-20, 02:18
Just saw her pics at SDAG website. She's available at VIP rate. Anyone seen her yet?

ShishiGuchi
03-08-20, 14:02
Just saw her pics at SDAG website. She's available at VIP rate. Anyone seen her yet?https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/bunny---pink-207195

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/glow-2133787971-337889

She was in SD 6 years ago. She works in LA as Glow.

Pics are older but still accurate. You don't want to miss out.

She is only here for a short stay.

FiveTimesTen
03-08-20, 14:30
Just saw her pics at SDAG website. She's available at VIP rate. Anyone seen her yet?Pics are of Glow from LA fame and Oc a long time before that with a diff name. I never seen Glow but heard good and weird things thru the LA boards.

TootsieJoe
03-08-20, 14:52
Pics are of Glow from LA fame and Oc a long time before that with a diff name. I never seen Glow but heard good and weird things thru the LA boards.Thanks for the info. I looked up some of the reviews on her in the LA board. Was interested in seeing her but now I'm not sure after reading those reviews. Will give a review if I ended up seeing her.

RChangDatyKing
03-09-20, 23:47
Looks like Ash with SDAG / ClubUnistar is in town.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/ClubUnistar/101902/

GdAloha
03-10-20, 08:34
Looks like Ash with SDAG / ClubUnistar is in town.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/ClubUnistar/101902/Didn't really come across much about Ash. Have you seen her yet?

So many girls available. Anyone have thoughts on who’s the best girl to see right now at SDAG?

IslandFan
03-10-20, 08:47
Didn't really come across much about Ash. Have you seen her yet?

So many girls available. Anyone have thoughts on whos the best girl to see right now at SDAG?Ash is Yoji in OC and highly rated per past reviews. Haven't seen her yet. Anyone have feedback on Joy?

RChangDatyKing
03-10-20, 10:43

So many girls available. Anyone have thoughts on whos the best girl to see right now at SDAG?Ash is Yoji in Orange County. You will find lots of postings on her there.

I have never seen her, but she's been on my list. I hear her performance is on par with some of this agency's top girls.

Waab182
03-10-20, 12:49
Saw Bunny last night and after reading some of her great reviews, I came in with high expectations, and left a little disappointed. Overall, she is good, but I wouldn't consider her VIP worthy. She does have a smoking hot body, would give 9. 5/10. She's a little older (late 30's to early 40's), but still has an attractive face for her age 8/10. Maybe the nice body is why she gets VIP rates, because it definitely wasn't her service. Service-wise she failed to do things you would expect from a VIP, much less a non-VIP, such as kiss at the door and preview-BBBJ in the shower. In general, she wasn't too much in to kissing and didn't provide much passion. Her BBBJ was decent, but she complained I was trying to go too deep. The most memorable thing and highlight, was cowgirl position. She was very good with the way she grinded and moved her sexy body on top of me. The rest of the positions were forgettable and she didn't seem to enjoy much. Overall service is 6/10. I personally wouldn't repeat as you can get equal or better service from even non-VIPs at this agency, but seems like many others have had a better experience, so as always YMMV.

GdAloha
03-10-20, 12:57
Ash is Yoji in Orange County. You will find lots of postings on her there.

I have never seen her, but she's been on my list. I hear her performance is on par with some of this agency's top girls.Thanks king for the info. There seems to be a lot of good reviews on her.

Now need to decide which girl to see.

Who's the number one girl in SDAG lineup?

RChangDatyKing
03-10-20, 13:43
Thanks king for the info. There seems to be a lot of good reviews on her.

Now need to decide which girl to see.

Who's the number one girl in SDAG lineup?I haven't seen any of the girls in their current lineup. I'm not sure why Victoria and Bunny are VIPs. I know Red and Ash has been with SDAG for awhile. Red's pictures doesn't do much for me. Ash was very popular here several years ago, and at one point was a VIP. Hard to say who's number 1 now. I do like Strawberry's pictures and believed there has been positive reviews on her here.

Gbrand
03-10-20, 13:58
Ash is Yoji in OC and highly rated per past reviews. Haven't seen her yet. Anyone have feedback on Joy?Let's just say I have driven to OC to see Ash / Yoji MANY times, and have been waiting for her return to San Diego. She is probably my ATF at SDAG.

Jstwntlvn1
03-10-20, 15:16

So many girls available. Anyone have thoughts on whos the best girl to see right now at SDAG?I've seen Ash and wouldn't repeat. Her service was ok and she's good with the massage skills for sure. The reason I wouldn't repeat is because I didn't find her attractive. I thought she had the body of a young boy. Obviously she has the fake boobs but she didn't have any hips so she didn't look feminine to me. Just my opinion though. Then again Petra kinda ruined it for me since I find her smoking hot and end up comparing others to her.

GdAloha
03-10-20, 17:47
Saw Bunny last night and after reading some of her great reviews, I came in with high expectations, and left a little disappointed. Overall, she is good, but I wouldn't consider her VIP worthy. She does have a smoking hot body, would give 9. 5/10. She's a little older (late 30's to early 40's), but still has an attractive face for her age 8/10. Maybe the nice body is why she gets VIP rates, because it definitely wasn't her service. Service-wise she failed to do things you would expect from a VIP, much less a non-VIP, such as kiss at the door and preview-BBBJ in the shower. In general, she wasn't too much in to kissing and didn't provide much passion. Her BBBJ was decent, but she complained I was trying to go too deep. The most memorable thing and highlight, was cowgirl position. She was very good with the way she grinded and moved her sexy body on top of me. The rest of the positions were forgettable and she didn't seem to enjoy much. Overall service is 6/10. I personally wouldn't repeat as you can get equal or better service from even non-VIPs at this agency, but seems like many others have had a better experience, so as always YMMV.Thanks for TOFTT! That's not what I wanted to hear though. Was really looking at seeing her, but after my experience at FEC with Cherry, I'm looking for a good reliable review for one of the girls at SDAG. I know YMMV.

Ash is looking pretty good right now after reading some reviews, but hopefully one of you have recently seen her. I can't image going with VIP and not even getting a preview BBBJ. I will have to wait for Petra I guess, never seem to be around when she makes it to SD. I feel I'm missing something having not seen her.

Trusty Hairlip
03-10-20, 18:04
Saw Bunny last night and after reading some of her great reviews, I came in with high expectations, and left a little disappointed. Overall, she is good, but I wouldn't consider her VIP worthy. She does have a smoking hot body, would give 9. 5/10. She's a little older (late 30's to early 40's), but still has an attractive face for her age 8/10. Maybe the nice body is why she gets VIP rates, because it definitely wasn't her service. Service-wise she failed to do things you would expect from a VIP, much less a non-VIP, such as kiss at the door and preview-BBBJ in the shower. In general, she wasn't too much in to kissing and didn't provide much passion. Her BBBJ was decent, but she complained I was trying to go too deep. The most memorable thing and highlight, was cowgirl position. She was very good with the way she grinded and moved her sexy body on top of me. The rest of the positions were forgettable and she didn't seem to enjoy much. Overall service is 6/10. I personally wouldn't repeat as you can get equal or better service from even non-VIPs at this agency, but seems like many others have had a better experience, so as always YMMV.I saw Bunny recently as well. She has a smoking hot body and has a near perfect pussy. It is just beautiful and I could just suck and chew on that thing for the whole session. She responds very well to DATY, loves FIV and, and must have had 5 or 6 orgasms. It was crazy. They were hard orgasms too and left her a bit exhausted. I mean she could barely get up and walk after our session, but I was left a little dissatisfied and most likely will not repeat. Her BBBJ was not great (Amora and Petra here are tops in my opinion). We went through several positions, but it was a bit lackluster. She said she was tired as well and also cold. It was really cold in her apartment and I asked her why she didn't have the heat on and she was like "oh yeah" and then went and turned it on. She also mutters about things and is a bit of a strange character, she is absent minded and is indecisive about things.

She is very nice however and maybe YMMV, but for me I will be looking to see the other ladies here. I don't know, maybe I might repeat, it was a lot of fun getting her to cum so hard like that. I have only experienced that with one other lady from SDAG a couple years back.

Trusty Hairlip
03-10-20, 18:08
Thanks for TOFTT! That's not what I wanted to hear though. Was really looking at seeing her, but after my experience at FEC with Cherry, I'm looking for a good reliable review for one of the girls at SDAG. I know YMMV.

Ash is looking pretty good right now after reading some reviews, but hopefully one of you have recently seen her. I can't image going with VIP and not even getting a preview BBBJ. I will have to wait for Petra I guess, never seem to be around when she makes it to SD. I feel I'm missing something having not seen her.I have had some great sessions with Ash, but haven't seen her in over a year. I don't think she has been to San Diego in quite a while, as I always look for her. She is a blast and kind of set the bar for me with what the top-level kgirl service is like.

Petra is similarly awesome. Petra is more beautiful and about the best GFE experience, I have had. Every time I have seen her it has been awesome. You should absolutely see her the next time she is in town, or travel to OC (she goes by Flynn in OC) and see her. Who knows, she may stop working and you will have missed your chance.

RChangDatyKing
03-10-20, 19:23
I know this booker is notorious for "bait and switch" and for using fake pictures, but a couple of the guys who have seen her say the pictures are hers, but she is maybe in her 40's. They also said service was decent for the price. Some of her pictures in the ad looks enticing. The price is definitely right at $120/ hhr and $170/ hr. This booker was making appointments for EmilySingaporean when she was working for her. Is this another good talent like Emily? Has anyone seen this provider?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SultryAsianCutie

Sir Bishop
03-10-20, 19:57
Let's just say I have driven to OC to see Ash / Yoji MANY times, and have been waiting for her return to San Diego. She is probably my ATF at SDAG.Gbrand have you written a review of ash?

TootsieJoe
03-10-20, 20:20
Gbrand have you written a review of ash?I've seen Ash many times whenever she's in SD. She is a bit older and very short (4'11" on the description is about right) but was full of energy. The last time I saw her was over a year ago when she was last in SD but will schedule an appointment with her sometime this week. She was charging VIP rates last time she was in SD but it looks like her rates have dropped to regular rates this time around. Not sure if that's something but will report back once I've had my visit with her.

FingerLicking
03-10-20, 20:24
I know this is a long shot but does anybody know if this is the same Bunny from years past?

MisterRee360
03-10-20, 21:33
Any reports of Bliss from FEC? Considering the number of bait-and-switch coming from SDAG, FEC is looking more like a better alternative.

RChangDatyKing
03-10-20, 21:39
I've seen Ash and wouldn't repeat. Her service was ok and she's good with the massage skills for sure. The reason I wouldn't repeat is because I didn't find her attractive. I thought she had the body of a young boy. Obviously she has the fake boobs but she didn't have any hips so she didn't look feminine to me. Just my opinion though. Then again Petra kinda ruined it for me since I find her smoking hot and end up comparing others to her.I'm with you regarding Petra. Because I connect so well with her, and every session with her is like being with an old girlfriend I don't see many other Kgirls. My other ATF Kgirl is probably Jazmin with FEC. However, the best breasts I've seen in a Kgirl is probably Gabby with SDAG.

GdAloha
03-10-20, 22:24
I know this booker is notorious for "bait and switch" and for using fake pictures, but a couple of the guys who have seen her say the pictures are hers, but she is maybe in her 40's. They also said service was decent for the price. Some of her pictures in the ad looks enticing. The price is definitely right at $120/ hhr and $170/ hr. This booker was making appointments for EmilySingaporean when she was working for her. Is this another good talent like Emily? Has anyone seen this provider?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SultryAsianCutieI did not follow through with the appointment. This booker is well known for double booking girls and this happened to me when I had an appointment. Ended up waiting 30 mins and went up to the room. For one, it is the girl in the pictures and she does look to be 45+. Their excuse was that she was waiting for fresh towels. Ha I've been around for a while and when you see another guy coming out and suddenly you get a text she's ready, you know what's up.

Walked up to the room. Was greeted with a hug and a hand to the breast. Very attentive, but the smell in the room was terrible. She still was sweating from her last run and I wasn't feeling it. I politely asked if she was willing to just do a BBBJCIM and she said no, so I said thanks, but not today. Then left. Ended up on another agency.

GdAloha
03-10-20, 22:26
I have had some great sessions with Ash, but haven't seen her in over a year. I don't think she has been to San Diego in quite a while, as I always look for her. She is a blast and kind of set the bar for me with what the top-level kgirl service is like.

Petra is similarly awesome. Petra is more beautiful and about the best GFE experience, I have had. Every time I have seen her it has been awesome. You should absolutely see her the next time she is in town, or travel to OC (she goes by Flynn in OC) and see her. Who knows, she may stop working and you will have missed your chance.Very true! What is Flynn's rate in OC?

Trusty Hairlip
03-10-20, 23:52
Very true! What is Flynn's rate in OC?Most girls are 240 in OC, Flynn and amora are 260.

RChangDatyKing
03-11-20, 00:41
I did not follow through with the appointment. This booker is well known for double booking girls and this happened to me when I had an appointment. Ended up waiting 30 mins and went up to the room. For one, it is the girl in the pictures and she does look to be 45+. Their excuse was that she was waiting for fresh towels. Ha I've been around for a while and when you see another guy coming out and suddenly you get a text she's ready, you know what's up.

Walked up to the room. Was greeted with a hug and a hand to the breast. Very attentive, but the smell in the room was terrible. She still was sweating from her last run and I wasn't feeling it. I politely asked if she was willing to just do a BBBJCIM and she said no, so I said thanks, but not today. Then left. Ended up on another agency.Thanks for your feedback. Yes, this booker is also notorious for double booking.

Waab182
03-11-20, 15:29
I saw Bunny recently as well. She has a smoking hot body and has a near perfect pussy. It is just beautiful and I could just suck and chew on that thing for the whole session. She responds very well to DATY, loves FIV and, and must have had 5 or 6 orgasms. It was crazy. They were hard orgasms too and left her a bit exhausted. I mean she could barely get up and walk after our session, but I was left a little dissatisfied and most likely will not repeat. Her BBBJ was not great (Amora and Petra here are tops in my opinion). We went through several positions, but it was a bit lackluster. She said she was tired as well and also cold. It was really cold in her apartment and I asked her why she didn't have the heat on and she was like "oh yeah" and then went and turned it on. She also mutters about things and is a bit of a strange character, she is absent minded and is indecisive about things.

She is very nice however and maybe YMMV, but for me I will be looking to see the other ladies here. I don't know, maybe I might repeat, it was a lot of fun getting her to cum so hard like that. I have only experienced that with one other lady from SDAG a couple years back.She complained she was tired and cold (maybe the booker won't let her turn on the heat?) in my session too. She said next time would be better, but sorry there won't be a next time.

Space Pet
03-11-20, 23:50
Any reports of Bliss from FEC? Considering the number of bait-and-switch coming from SDAG, FEC is looking more like a better alternative.They still have an access problem, getting into the complex is always sketch.

I usually end up fiddling with my phone for 5 -10 minutes while I wait for some rando to walk thru the gate.

Also to be clear the SultryAsianCutie is not affiliated with SDAG.

There is a string of Asian themed HX accounts that work out of one of the hotels by mirimar rd and the 15.

Do we have a acronym for that group?

From my experiences maybe Fat Asian Grannies?

Although from reading here there was one phenomenal girl.

AmericanNinja
03-12-20, 22:24
Any reports of Bliss from FEC? Considering the number of bait-and-switch coming from SDAG, FEC is looking more like a better alternative.Yeah fec is a fun place, I usually like to whenever I'm in the SD area. Always cool chicks and fun to be had.

Bliss at FEC.

Bliss was plenty of fun!

Pretty Korean with natural perky B cups with awesome nipples to suck on. Met at door in tiny outfit looking Cuuuute!

L 8 Good looking girl, Dressed to the 9's hot from pretty toes to sexy hair. Definite eye candy, I would love to lick her lollipop again tonight before bed if I could.

A 10 Fun girl, Happy and welcoming.

S 9 Fun GFE, Dfk BBBJ Daty Dato Fiv 69 Cfs Awesome shower fun and strip tease foreplay.

E 180 Hh.

Are Yes I would love to play again.

HiroSlammer7
03-12-20, 23:24
What is the standard rate for FEC and SDAG? I'm assuming $200 for half hour and $260 for the hour, does the one hour include two pops?

OCRon
03-12-20, 23:31
Most likely a name-change as she looks familiar. But this body cannot be denied. Wow! Anyone else checked her out?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3119948

HiroSlammer7
03-13-20, 07:19
Most likely a name-change as she looks familiar. But this body cannot be denied. Wow! Anyone else checked her out?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3119948I saw her a couple of years ago down in Mission Valley as Vivi, she's Thai. Saw her a week ago in UTC working as Victoria.

Waab182
03-13-20, 10:03

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3119948Can you provide your review of her here?

RChangDatyKing
03-13-20, 16:07
I saw her a couple of years ago down in Mission Valley as Vivi, she's Thai. Saw her a week ago in UTC working as Victoria.

Do you mind sharing how your session was? How's her service, attitude, performance? Is she the girl in the ad? How recent are the pictures? Is she an independent? Menu? Any other intel will be helpful.

GdAloha
03-13-20, 22:13
I saw her a couple of years ago down in Mission Valley as Vivi, she's Thai. Saw her a week ago in UTC working as Victoria.Did she go independent or did the agency move to the UTC area? I remember years ago seeing someone like her in the mission valley place.

HiroSlammer7
03-13-20, 22:44
Do you mind sharing how your session was? How's her service, attitude, performance? Is she the girl in the ad? How recent are the pictures? Is she an independent? Menu? Any other intel will be helpful.This was the same Vivi I saw in Mission Valley a couple of years back, this was through the Sandra99 agency. Saw her again last week working out of UTC in a condo, it's an agency with some screening. She has a petit frame, the pictures are most likely her, but 5-6 years ago. Performance was pretty straight forward, not very sensual. She did BBBJ and allowed DATY, she was somewhat mechanical, I personally wouldn't repeat.

Waab182
03-14-20, 01:34
I saw her a couple of years ago down in Mission Valley as Vivi, she's Thai. Saw her a week ago in UTC working as Victoria.When I saw her about a year ago as Vivi working for Sandra99 she was hot, but her service was terrible. I wonder if it's gotten any better.

RChangDatyKing
03-14-20, 13:04
This was the same Vivi I saw in Mission Valley a couple of years back, this was through the Sandra99 agency. Saw her again last week working out of UTC in a condo, it's an agency with some screening. She has a petit frame, the pictures are most likely her, but 5-6 years ago. Performance was pretty straight forward, not very sensual. She did BBBJ and allowed DATY, she was somewhat mechanical, I personally wouldn't repeat.

HS7-.

Thank you! This was very helpful.

I thought her pictures looked familiar and remembered seeing it with Sandra99. I'm sure there are lots of photoshopping done with her pictures, but her body in them are smoking hot.

OleDog47
03-14-20, 18:23
I paid a visit to Natalie today. Her pic are accurate and she greeted me in the nurse costume shown in her pics. She's about an 8 an skinny.

I should have known by the outfit this was going to be a sterile encounter.

No kissing.

Lackluster BBBJ.

Even though I showered and blue toasted she kept wiping me down everytime we made physical contact.

I tried to get into the session but junior got bored and left the room.

She pulled me up and started a jackhammer HJ and had to slow her down.

I finally got my nut and we ended with a half way decent massage.

The session was a bit disappointing and I'm positive I won't be repeating.

DHorn420
03-14-20, 21:50
[Deleted by Admin]

That will be the fucking day I let a monger come on this forum and defend pimps demanding real personal details of mongers.

I'm starting to think you might be one of them.

A2

Ezlyfer
03-17-20, 04:28
Saw Winter on the site and always find it hard to resist an Asian with big tits. Pictures look like her to me, if not they are pretty damn close. Absolutely gorgeous with a beautiful pair. Enough English to talk to with clarification. On the rest, she was definitely solid all around. Nothing that wow'd by itself, but everything good and she can take a good pounding as you watch those big tits jiggle.

I'll say this. I'm usually the type to want to try the mystery of a new girl, but if I go again and Winter is still there, I think I would pick her.

OCRon
03-17-20, 11:23
I paid a visit to Natalie today. Her pic are accurate and she greeted me in the nurse costume shown in her pics. She's about an 8 an skinny.

I should have known by the outfit this was going to be a sterile encounter.

No kissing.

Lackluster BBBJ.

Even though I showered and blue toasted she kept wiping me down everytime we made physical contact.

I tried to get into the session but junior got bored and left the room.

She pulled me up and started a jackhammer HJ and had to slow her down.

I finally got my nut and we ended with a half way decent massage.

The session was a bit disappointing and I'm positive I won't be repeating.Is this the standard coming from this agency? I don't recall ever seeing stellar reviews from any of the ladies here at Sandra99. Is that how the ladies are instructed to perform prior to starting their stay here, or does each one bring their own style?

OleDog47
03-17-20, 14:09
Is this the standard coming from this agency? I don't recall ever seeing stellar reviews from any of the ladies here at Sandra99. Is that how the ladies are instructed to perform prior to starting their stay here, or does each one bring their own style?It's a mixed bag with this agency I recently saw Cartoon and she was a blast. Very enthusiastic and was a great time. Vivi, when she was with the agency was a bit reserved but still provided a decent experience. I'm not sure if Natalie was holding back because of the current hysteria going on right now, but when I get lackluster performance I rarely go back. When Cartoon returns I will definitely be back.

Dolan85
03-17-20, 14:37
I sorta agree with the other report that said she was pretty average. I opted for 60 minutes.

no kiss or hug at the door.

just stood there as I undressed myself.

no shower preview.

really subpar BJ, no suction, no tongue.

she's trimmed below but only to the point where it's not a Bush, the hairs are over an inch long, personally find that to be kinda gross.

BBBJ and FS was all she offered. No day, no five, no massage, nothing.

she complained that I was too big the whole time. I was like dude I'm Asian, "too big" is not exactly how anyone would describe it.

-we finished 15 minutes before time was up and she just hurried me to the shower and I was out of there with 10 minutes left, I didn't argue because at that point I was ready to just go home.

All in all definitely would not repeat or recommend anyone else waste their time and money. This is an issue I've had with FEC for a while now, for every channel, Tera, Kaia, etc there's 2 or 3 more like winter.

Ezlyfer
03-18-20, 03:07
I sorta agree with the other report that said she was pretty average. I opted for 60 minutes.

no kiss or hug at the door.

just stood there as I undressed myself.

no shower preview.

really subpar BJ, no suction, no tongue.

she's trimmed below but only to the point where it's not a Bush, the hairs are over an inch long, personally find that to be kinda gross.

BBBJ and FS was all she offered. No day, no five, no massage, nothing.

she complained that I was too big the whole time. I was like dude I'm Asian, "too big" is not exactly how anyone would describe it.

-we finished 15 minutes before time was up and she just hurried me to the shower and I was out of there with 10 minutes left, I didn't argue because at that point I was ready to just go home.

All in all definitely would not repeat or recommend anyone else waste their time and money. This is an issue I've had with FEC for a while now, for every channel, Tera, Kaia, etc there's 2 or 3 more like winter.Actually I quite liked her. I just meant that there was nothing she did that was wow'd me. Sometimes a girl is blowing you and you think this is one of the best bjs I've ever had, or she fucks like a demon. With Winter there was nothing like that, but she's gorgeous with big tits.

She was very GFE with me though, so probably classic YMMV.

EnfrontedGolem
03-18-20, 14:32
I'm thinking of seeing Ash or Bunny (Glow) soon. Anyone have any recommendations? How does Ash's body compare to Bunny's?

Trusty Hairlip
03-18-20, 22:22
Actually I quite liked her. I just meant that there was nothing she did that was wow'd me. Sometimes a girl is blowing you and you think this is one of the best bjs I've ever had, or she fucks like a demon. With Winter there was nothing like that, but she's gorgeous with big tits.

She was very GFE with me though, so probably classic YMMV.I love big tits Asians. How big are these boobs?

OCRon
03-19-20, 09:59
I'm thinking of seeing Ash or Bunny (Glow) soon. Anyone have any recommendations? How does Ash's body compare to Bunny's?If you like boobs, either one is a good choice. But if you are looking for a flawless body, then Bunny is your best bet. Bunny is also like the Olympics. She is only available once every four years or so. So if you are considering whether or not to see her, I would suggest taking advantage of her presence. She is a fun time and definitely some serious eye candy too. I was in the San Diego area last night and I couldn't get out of what I was doing to be able to see her. I am kicking myself for that too. She was originally scheduled to be available until Friday, March 20, but it does look like she has extended her stay a little longer. That gives me a fighting chance to go back and see her.

Member #6075
03-19-20, 22:57
If you like boobs, either one is a good choice. But if you are looking for a flawless body, then Bunny is your best bet. Bunny is also like the Olympics. She is only available once every four years or so. So if you are considering whether or not to see her, I would suggest taking advantage of her presence. She is a fun time and definitely some serious eye candy too. I was in the San Diego area last night and I couldn't get out of what I was doing to be able to see her. I am kicking myself for that too. She was originally scheduled to be available until Friday, March 20, but it does look like she has extended her stay a little longer. That gives me a fighting chance to go back and see her.Thanks Bunny was awesome! She let me get 3 pops as she was surprised I could do it. Next time she said we can try for 4.

Ezlyfer
03-20-20, 04:57
I love big tits Asians. How big are these boobs?She's got a pair of fake D's.

OCRon
03-20-20, 12:34
When I saw her about a year ago as Vivi working for Sandra99 she was hot, but her service was terrible. I wonder if it's gotten any better.So debating whether or not I should pull the trigger with her now. What was your experience with her that made her service so terrible?

EddieHaskell
03-20-20, 16:27
She's got a pair of fake D's.Winter at Ca-kdolls.

Thank you for the heads up on winter she was a fun date.

Plenty kissing plenty BBBJ plenty Dato Daty to keep my mouth and heart nice and full. Went thru all fun activities. She worshipped the cock for as long as I wanted. 69 Doggy and every styel I wanted.

Fun place fun horny Korean girl with nice titties.

I've visited this place before and certainly come back for more fun.

Waab182
03-21-20, 01:41
So debating whether or not I should pull the trigger with her now. What was your experience with her that made her service so terrible?If I remember correctly (it's been a while), she was cold and distant, no passion, reluctant to kiss, seemed like she just wanted to get it over with as fast as possible.

RChangDatyKing
03-21-20, 08:16
Their website says she has natural F's. She has a cute looking face. The one reviewer said she's new, but he had a good time. Has anyone here seen her yet? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

I hate going with FEC because of their gate situation, but for this cutie with natural F breasts I might make an exception.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/FarEastCuties/117452/

GdAloha
03-21-20, 11:39
Their website says she has natural F's. She has a cute looking face. The one reviewer said she's new, but he had a good time. Has anyone here seen her yet? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

I hate going with FEC because of their gate situation, but for this cutie with natural F breasts I might make an exception.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/FarEastCuties/117452/Check out this review in the OC forum.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4701000&highlight=Kura#post4701000.

But I agree, the gate situation, especially now during is a huge turn off. Let us know if you see her.

HiroSlammer7
03-21-20, 12:48

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/FarEastCuties/117452/I saw Kura yesterday, definitely wouldn't repeat. Not the same girl in the photos, by a long shot. Face is about a 5, body is 3, performance was 5. Her tits were a natural C-D. Surprisingly, she did seem to be Japanese, speaks hardly any English.

RChangDatyKing
03-21-20, 12:49
Check out this review in the OC forum.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4701000&highlight=Kura#post4701000.

But I agree, the gate situation, especially now during is a huge turn off. Let us know if you see her.

Aloha-.

Thanks for the link to the OC forum. Based on that review, it'll be a no go for me. I am always worried about meeting new girls with big boobs that they may not have a good figure and I was right with Kura. Also, the review said her boobs aren't even F’s and other than her BJ skills everything else was just okay or only above average.

PussyPumper
03-23-20, 04:26
Aloha-.

Also, the review said her boobs aren't even Fs and other than her BJ skills everything else was just okay or only above average.If you guys were really into Asians you might know that Japanese cup sizes are not the same as US. So a Japanese girl, with Japanese F-cups, will not be near the size of a US F-cup.

RChangDatyKing
03-23-20, 10:11
If you guys were really into Asians you might know that Japanese cup sizes are not the same as US. So a Japanese girl, with Japanese F-cups, will not be near the size of a US F-cup.I never knew that. Thanks!

RChangDatyKing
03-23-20, 10:18
I saw Kura yesterday, definitely wouldn't repeat. Not the same girl in the photos, by a long shot. Face is about a 5, body is 3, performance was 5. Her tits were a natural C-D. Surprisingly, she did seem to be Japanese, speaks hardly any English.Thanks Slammer-.

We all know the agencies photoshop or uses fake pictures, but I'm surprised FEC would have someone that is below average in body and average in looks. I miss Jazmin & Purple and would love to see them back.

HiroSlammer7
03-23-20, 21:38
I haven't been cleared by SDAG, yet. Are their rates similar to FEC, 180 for half hour and 260 for the hour? Also, are they in the UTC area.

Waab182
03-24-20, 02:12
Anyone seen the new girl Eleven from SDAG? I don't care for the short hair, but if pics are real, that body is fire!!

OCRon
03-24-20, 17:59
Anyone seen the new girl Eleven from SDAG? I don't care for the short hair, but if pics are real, that body is fire!!Based on the pictures, Eleven appears to be the same girl who has recently been working in LA for quite some time under the name of "Nuri". This is actually her second stint back with this agency because I believe she was also "Gina" during her residency in OC circa 2015.

Anyways, go and search for "Nuri" in the LA forum if you want to know more about "11".

LatinLuver4554
03-24-20, 18:13
Anyone know where a gem like this might be hiding or come close to this lady's characteristics? Age not a factor.

Duke1973
03-24-20, 19:44
Anyone seen the new girl Eleven from SDAG? I don't care for the short hair, but if pics are real, that body is fire!!She was Nova a couple of years back. Search the bare forum and HX forum for more info. I have not seen her, yet.

PussyPumper
03-25-20, 14:06
Anyone know where a gem like this might be hiding or come close to this lady's characteristics? Age not a factor.Two HX gals come to mind.

IslandBarbie https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/VIPIslandBarbie.

And Lily Ivy https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Lily.Ivy.

Lily is Eurasian, rather than Asian.

FingerLicking
03-25-20, 16:08
She was Nova a couple of years back. Search the bare forum and HX forum for more info. I have not seen her, yet.I remember this girl. For some reason she just had a really bad attitude when we met. It was so bad I just cut it short and left. I do not recommend her. There are better girls in the line up.

LatinLuver4554
03-25-20, 17:05
How did you unlock your hx accnt?

Two HX gals come to mind.

Lily is Eurasian, rather than Asian.

PussyPumper
03-25-20, 17:14
Two HX gals come to mind.

Lily is Eurasian, rather than Asian.And not to forget the infamous, man-eating Diwata, who is available right now!

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/EliteDiwata

PussyPumper
03-25-20, 17:17
How did you unlock your hx accnt?Simple. With $25.

RChangDatyKing
03-25-20, 17:33
And not to forget the infamous, man-eating Diwata, who is available right now!

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/EliteDiwataDiwata was fun and a wild time back in the days. Her ad says she's 52. I believed she is at least that if not older.

PussyPumper
03-25-20, 17:49
Diwata was fun and a wild time back in the days. Her ad says she's 52. I believed she is at least that if not older.LatinLover did specifically say "Age not a factor"!

RChangDatyKing
03-25-20, 18:45
LatinLover did specifically say "Age not a factor"!Yes, I was thinking to myself how old she might be now and ended up typing it in my post. The age thing was more for me. LOL.

If her body is close to what it was 10 years ago (LOL) and it still might be because she was working out and competing in body building competitions and doing bathing suit modeling; and if her performance and attitude is not lacking she will be a fun time.

RolfTorren
03-25-20, 18:58
She posts pics and vids on IG from time to time.

Things must be slow in her legit career. I'm surprised she returned to providing. She has aged and I doubt if she is in the insane shape she was when she was bodybuilding and competing. Back in the day her sessions were intense from all accounts. I'm hoping a few old favorites might come out of retirement. My ATF was the Asian mix Daisy who operates out of a discreet location in Vista. Sure wish she would come back.

Yes, I was thinking to myself how old she might be now and ended up typing it in my post. The age thing was more for me. LOL.

If her body is close to what it was 10 years ago (LOL) and it still might be because she was working out and competing in body building competitions and doing bathing suit modeling; and if her performance and attitude is not lacking she will be a fun time.

RolfTorren
03-25-20, 19:01
Sounds like these two have an avid following. I love Bora. Could they be better and if so which one? Any advice guys? For me sessions should include dfk. And I have a preference for darker skins and big racks.

EnfrontedGolem
03-25-20, 19:06
Did anyone ask Kaia when she's coming back, if at all?

RChangDatyKing
03-25-20, 19:50
She posts pics and vids on IG from time to time.

Things must be slow in her legit career. I'm surprised she returned to providing. She has aged and I doubt if she is in the insane shape she was when she was bodybuilding and competing. Back in the day her sessions were intense from all accounts. I'm hoping a few old favorites might come out of retirement. My ATF was the Asian mix Daisy who operates out of a discreet location in Vista. Sure wish she would come back.I remembered seeing an Asian mixed Daisy in Vista. This one was wild. If it's the same Daisy, I remembered her being very tall, or it was the high heels she likes to wear.

RolfTorren
03-25-20, 21:24
Yes that was her. Tall, and incredibly sexual. She was a domme but I saw her for fbsm that morphed over time into some incredible role playing. She genuinely loved to please and also to get off in our sessions. It always seemed like the payment was a minor concern. I can't imagine her doing a regular job given who she was. I just feel fortunate to have known her in what I now think of as the golden age of hobbying here in SD.

I remembered seeing an Asian mixed Daisy in Vista. This one was wild. If it's the same Daisy, I remembered her being very tall, or it was the high heels she likes to wear.

MartyMcFly0
03-26-20, 10:01
Is anyone is the current line up open to BBFS? I've seen conflicting reports so I was wondering if anyone had recent experiences with any of the current ladies at SDAG or FEC.

MartyMcFly0
03-26-20, 14:24
Has anyone had recent BBFS experience with any of the current girls at SDAG or FEC?

RolfTorren
04-01-20, 15:17
Has anyone seen the girls at SDAG recently? I've noticed their turnover has ceased and they are kind of sheltering in place while still providing. I'm wondering if services like dfk have been curtailed. Or are they still open to it all given that social distancing doesn't really work of you are going to fuck.

JitMarc
04-01-20, 21:00
Has anyone seen the girls at SDAG recently? I've noticed their turnover has ceased and they are kind of sheltering in place while still providing. I'm wondering if services like dfk have been curtailed. Or are they still open to it all given that social distancing doesn't really work of you are going to fuck.Haven't gone for several reasons. First being, I haven't left the house unless I really need to mostly due to family obligations. Secondly, I imagine not to many people in their complex are going out much and could imagine it may draw more attention that they are use to. And lastly the fact that its probably best not to mingle with too many people in general, no idea how bad its going to get. Hope everyone is staying safe, and as soon as things turn around I'll be first in line.

Cubico
04-02-20, 02:03
Haven't gone for several reasons. First being, I haven't left the house unless I really need to mostly due to family obligations. Secondly, I imagine not to many people in their complex are going out much and could imagine it may draw more attention that they are use to. And lastly the fact that its probably best not to mingle with too many people in general, no idea how bad its going to get. Hope everyone is staying safe, and as soon as things turn around I'll be first in line.For your second point, I've always wondered how obvious it is what business they conduct in their room. I mean first it's UTC, so mainly early 20's students live there, and I don't think I look like a student anymore, and the amount of people all going to the same room every day also. I kind of preferred the location The Library was using close to Mission Valley, I felt I looked like less suspicious there, but maybe (or surely) I'm just being paranoid. Doesn't stop me going there though.

I also completely forgot to share my last two visits, it was with Annie and Joy, they were both cute enough, a bit thick but not fat, and more importantly both BBFS CIP with no resistance at all. It's definitely late since they are both gone, but in case they come back with the same name I hope it will be useful.

JitMarc
04-02-20, 02:30
For your second point, I've always wondered how obvious it is what business they conduct in their room. I mean first it's UTC, so mainly early 20's students live there, and I don't think I look like a student anymore, and the amount of people all going to the same room every day also. I kind of preferred the location The Library was using close to Mission Valley, I felt I looked like less suspicious there, but maybe (or surely) I'm just being paranoid. Doesn't stop me going there though.

I also completely forgot to share my last two visits, it was with Annie and Joy, they were both cute enough, a bit thick but not fat, and more importantly both BBFS CIP with no resistance at all. It's definitely late since they are both gone, but in case they come back with the same name I hope it will be useful.Honestly probably not too bad. I'm sure the only people who may notice are the neighbors and I feel they always have rooms that are not as noticeable. They also move roughly once a year, either to another part of the complex or to a new complex all together. I sometimes wonder if any people below or above the room can hear anything, it always fun when you get the provider who has loud orgasms like Bora.

Cubico
04-02-20, 02:42
Honestly probably not too bad. I'm sure the only people who may notice are the neighbors and I feel they always have rooms that are not as noticeable. They also move roughly once a year, either to another part of the complex or to a new complex all together. I sometimes wonder if any people below or above the room can hear anything, it always fun when you get the provider who has loud orgasms like Bora.Haha, I've always wondered that too, especially since I can sometimes hear other people from inside the room, so assuming they can hear us too if we are loud enough. I'm guessing neighbors might be suspecting something, but might not care since it's a younger crowd, who knows.

RChangDatyKing
04-02-20, 17:27
Has anyone here seen Yumiko? She quoted $180/ hhr and $400/ hr. She said she's independent.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/real-photo-means-everything-youngandcute-college-asian-girl-private-ho-38672643

WardTerry
04-02-20, 18:06
I really don't want to go through the screening process. I have looked into it and some of the nicer looking girls using booking people want me to give my real name, where I work, etc. I'm. It comfortable giving that info. Is there any other way to get verified or approved without divulging who I am? Like a lot of you. If my real name / identity weee associated with this activity it could cause problems. So much so they it's not worth it. Hence, I've stuck with paces like the nicer AMP's but I'd really like an AAMP with high quality women. Am I just "screwed". Pun intended.

Thanks.

JitMarc
04-02-20, 18:15
I really don't want to go through the screening process. I have looked into it and some of the nicer looking girls using booking people want me to give my real name, where I work, etc. I'm. It comfortable giving that info. Is there any other way to get verified or approved without divulging who I am? Like a lot of you. If my real name / identity weee associated with this activity it could cause problems. So much so they it's not worth it. Hence, I've stuck with paces like the nicer AMP's but I'd really like an AAMP with high quality women. Am I just "screwed". Pun intended.

Thanks.Pretty much you're screwed.

RChangDatyKing
04-02-20, 18:17

Thanks.

Sandra99 (Thai agency) on HX does minimal screening, if any at all. If you contact / make appointments with them through HX no further screening is needed. The only thing with this agency is many of the girls do not kiss, and /do not provide BBBJ. If you are okay with non GFE then they might be your best bet.

JitMarc
04-02-20, 18:18

Thanks.The only one that comes to mind is Sandra99 on humaniplex. Thai providers through an agency, when I called there was zero verification. Not as hot or as GFE as the other agencies, but I can imagine you would have a better time here then AMPs.

JitMarc
04-02-20, 18:19
Sandra99 (Thai agency) on HX does minimal screening, if any at all. If you contact / make appointments them through HX no further screening is needed. The only thing with this agency is many of the girls do not kiss, and / provide BBBJ. If you are okay with non GFE then they might be your best bet.What he said. But probably still better then playing games at some AMPs.

HiroSlammer7
04-02-20, 21:31
Has anyone here seen Yumiko? She quoted $180/ hhr and $400/ hr. She said she's independent.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/real-photo-means-everything-youngandcute-college-asian-girl-private-ho-38672643I've seen her a couple of years ago, she normally works out of motels. She is a slight notch above the old ass Chinese grannies that work in the motels that post on different sites. That's her face in the first photo, service is all covered and absolutely not GFE. For what's she's charging she is on crack.

RChangDatyKing
04-03-20, 09:32
I've seen her a couple of years ago, she normally works out of motels. She is a slight notch above the old ass Chinese grannies that work in the motels that post on different sites. That's her face in the first photo, service is all covered and absolutely not GFE. For what's she's charging she is on crack.Thanks Hiro! I appreciate your feedback.

BigWaffle
04-04-20, 18:40
Anyone seen the new girl Eleven from SDAG? I don't care for the short hair, but if pics are real, that body is fire!!Do not recommend. Right when I entered the door she asked if I wanted another girl. Body matches pics but face wasnt up to par. Was not GFE and kinda pushy. Just went for BBBJ. After I finished she just stared at me wierd. Instead of staying the hr I left early and paid for the 40 minutes.

TootsieJoe
04-06-20, 05:38
Honestly probably not too bad. I'm sure the only people who may notice are the neighbors and I feel they always have rooms that are not as noticeable. They also move roughly once a year, either to another part of the complex or to a new complex all together. I sometimes wonder if any people below or above the room can hear anything, it always fun when you get the provider who has loud orgasms like Bora.Since it's mostly college students in these apartment complexes, I would assume that if you're there during the day, most of them are at school. Even in the evenings they are either studying or hanging out with friends, at least that was what I was doing when I was a college student ages ago. Honestly, I rarely run into residents when I visit. The one thing about these apartments is that they do have very thin walls so the neighbors below and next door will hear the banging and screaming.

RChangDatyKing
04-06-20, 15:50
Has anyone seen this Filipina? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163735

OCRon
04-06-20, 15:55
Do not recommend. Right when I entered the door she asked if I wanted another girl. Body matches pics but face wasnt up to par. Was not GFE and kinda pushy. Just went for BBBJ. After I finished she just stared at me wierd. Instead of staying the hr I left early and paid for the 40 minutes.She asked if you wanted a different girl as soon as you walked in? With a first impression like that, I would have said, "Hell yeah! See ya' You are a hell of a lot more patient that I would ever be in that scenario.

Sir Bishop
04-06-20, 16:53
I'm sure you did some searches also. Looks like she popped up last December. Better face pics are below. She looks thic in some pics and others a bit slimmer. Nothing on the image searches.

Keep us posted since the HX pool is dwindling down to only 10-12 girls posting per day!

Has anyone seen this Filipina? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163735

RChangDatyKing
04-06-20, 17:52
I'm sure you did some searches also. Looks like she popped up last December. Better face pics are below. She looks thic in some pics and others a bit slimmer. Nothing on the image searches.

Keep us posted since the HX pool is dwindling down to only 10-12 girls posting per day!Hey Bishop-.

Yes, I didn't find anything on my searches. I do recall when her ads first popped up. I believed she was in South Bay / Chula Vista when she first started advertising. She does look much thicker in her thighs and booty in the two pictures you posted. Her nude B2 B $140/ hhr happy hour rate seems reasonable, and her authentic nuru on an air mattress sounds fun.

I will keep her on my list to see if we get any feedback. Thanks!

Lrio45
04-06-20, 22:43
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2943347

Looks like an agency. Has anyone tried it?

MisterRee360
04-07-20, 02:44
Hey guys! Other than sdag and fec, are there any other reputable Asian Agencies you recommend? Can somebody please post their websites? Thanks!

BigWaffle
04-07-20, 04:16
She asked if you wanted a different girl as soon as you walked in? With a first impression like that, I would have said, "Hell yeah! See ya' You are a hell of a lot more patient that I would ever be in that scenario.Yeah I felt put off by that but just went with it. I can see why she had a couple name changes.

RChangDatyKing
04-07-20, 11:17
I'm refraining from participating in FS / GFE activities with providers right now because I love kissing and mutual oral play, but Farrah at FEC looks pretty hot. I hope she stays awhile or comes back often.

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1018

Gbrand
04-07-20, 13:00
I'm refraining from participating in FS / GFE activities with providers right now because I love kissing and mutual oral play, but Farrah at FEC looks pretty hot. I hope she stays awhile or comes back often.

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1018Given the fact that FEC girls usually are only here for 2 weeks, and don't cycle back to San Diego frequently (sometimes never), I might have to take a chance with this one.

RChangDatyKing
04-07-20, 13:05
Given the fact that FEC girls usually are only here for 2 weeks, and don't cycle back to San Diego frequently (sometimes never), I might have to take a chance with this one.Hey Gbrand, hope all is well!

I hear you. FEC girls rarely returns to SD. I miss Jazmin and Purple. If the pictures are real, or a close resemblance then Farrah is definitely my type.

Can't wait to see your report.

FingerLicking
04-07-20, 17:45
Hey guys! Other than sdag and fec, are there any other reputable Asian Agencies you recommend? Can somebody please post their websites? Thanks!I doubt there is anything better than SDAG.

GdAloha
04-07-20, 18:32
Hey Gbrand, hope all is well!

I hear you. FEC girls rarely returns to SD. I miss Jazmin and Purple. If the pictures are real, or a close resemblance then Farrah is definitely my type.

Can't wait to see your report.Oh, Jazmin! It's been a long time since she's been in SD, I wish she would come back soon.

Haven't been back to FEC because of the poor experience with Cherry, so GBrand please let us know if you see Farrah. She is my type as well. Jules doesn't look bad either.

Sir Bishop
04-07-20, 19:11
Hey Gbrand, hope all is well!

Can't wait to see your report.I keep reading about Purple. Is the lady in this link the one and same?

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/AsianFullMoon/107015/

RChangDatyKing
04-07-20, 19:38
I keep reading about Purple. Is the lady in this link the one and same?

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/AsianFullMoon/107015/Yes, that is Purple I am referring to.

IslandFan
04-07-20, 23:05
Jazmin is my favorite from FEC as I missed Kura last year (I think she was highly rated here). Maybe if we petition and prebook, we can get Jazmin back to SD from LA. I am ready to sign a petition. .

Oh, Jazmin! It's been a long time since she's been in SD, I wish she would come back soon.

Haven't been back to FEC because of the poor experience with Cherry, so GBrand please let us know if you see Farrah. She is my type as well. Jules doesn't look bad either.

Gbrand
04-09-20, 12:01
So, I took the plunge, and all I can say is WOW. Farrah is on the same level as the top CA-Kgirls (https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/) (I. E. , Jazmin, Purple, Chanel, White, Kora,.).

She is beautiful, sweet, friendly and what a killer body. Her English is good (not as good as Jazmin's).

Looks (9. 5): Beautiful face, nicely done C / D cup (still very soft and natural feeling), and great body in general. She can't be more than 25 (I'll ask next time I see her).

Attitude (9. 5): Sweet, friendly, personable. Everything we want in the K-Girl experience.

Service (9. 5): WOW. Farrah is a Great kisser, gives an INCREDIBLE BBBJ, loves to P2 P / CamelSlide, responsive to DATY, and has one of the tightest pussies I've ever felt (comparable to Purple). I was immediately blown away and pleasantly surprised when I walked in the door to see this stunningly beautiful woman. In the shower, standing P2 P (almost slipped in a few times), then preview BBBJ. Perfectly soft and deep with just the right amount of suction. Almost ended my session right there. In the bedroom, we stood and made out while we did more standing P2 P (I could feel her getting wet), so I guided her to the bed and went in for DATY. Which she totally enjoyed. I only had a 30 minute session, so she pulled me onto the bed (more P2 P), then went in for a kneeling BBBJ (had to stop her), then she lay on the bed and pulled me on top for some MISH P2 P (I thought I was going to get lucky, but.). Then on with the cover, and I couldn't believe how tight her pussy was, and she pulled me deep inside her. I was so jacked up from the P2 P and her tight pussy that I didn't last long, and immediately exploded deep inside her.

Repeat: As many times as I can.

Worth taking the Covid19 risk? For me, personally, absolutely.

RChangDatyKing
04-09-20, 12:16
So, I took the plunge, and all I can say is WOW. Farrah is on the same level as the top CA-Kgirls (https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/) (I. E. , Jazmin, Purple, Chanel, White, Kora,.).

She is beautiful, sweet, friendly and what a killer body. Her English is good (not as good as Jazmin's).

Looks (9. 5): Beautiful face, nicely done C / D cup (still very soft and natural feeling), and great body in general. She can't be more than 25 (I'll ask next time I see her).

Attitude (9. 5): Sweet, friendly, personable. Everything we want in the K-Girl experience.

Service (9. 5): WOW. Farrah is a Great kisser, gives an INCREDIBLE BBBJ, loves to P2 P / CamelSlide, responsive to DATY, and has one of the tightest pussies I've ever felt (comparable to Purple). I was immediately blown away and pleasantly surprised when I walked in the door to see this stunningly beautiful woman. In the shower, standing P2 P (almost slipped in a few times), then preview BBBJ. Perfectly soft and deep with just the right amount of suction. Almost ended my session right there. In the bedroom, we stood and made out while we did more standing P2 P (I could feel her getting wet), so I guided her to the bed and went in for DATY. Which she totally enjoyed. I only had a 30 minute session, so she pulled me onto the bed (more P2 P), then went in for a kneeling BBBJ (had to stop her), then she lay on the bed and pulled me on top for some MISH P2 P (I thought I was going to get lucky, but.). Then on with the cover, and I couldn't believe how tight her pussy was, and she pulled me deep inside her. I was so jacked up from the P2 P and her tight pussy that I didn't last long, and immediately exploded deep inside her.

Worth taking the Covid19 risk? For me, personally, absolutely.Awesome review. Thanks Gbrand.

The booker highly recommended her as well. He knows my tastes. LOL. He said Farrah will be in SD at least another 2 weeks, longer if she gets busy.

RChangDatyKing
04-09-20, 12:44
Jazmin is my favorite from FEC as I missed Kura last year (I think she was highly rated here). Maybe if we petition and prebook, we can get Jazmin back to SD from LA. I am ready to sign a petition. .

I asked the booker about Jazmin and Purple, and he said YES they'll be back in San Diego, but he doesn't know exactly when.

I agree if many of us regulars ask about some of these girls they will ask the girls to come back. FEC only has one incall so they can only have two girls at one time.

SDAG had, and may still have 3 incalls so they can have up to 5-6 girls in SD. I think they are more open to asking the popular girls to come back if there are inquiries / requests for the girls from regulars.

I think the girls are busier in OC and LA than SD so they tend to stay north.

Kroditpakshi
04-09-20, 13:59
Hi,

Is it true that there is a gate access issue with fec? I have visited only once and had the opportunity to tailgate right away on getting the green light. But what happens if you have to wait for indeterminate time? You could be late for appt in addition to raising suspicion for loitering.

Thanks.

MisterRee360
04-09-20, 14:19
I asked the booker about Jazmin and Purple, and he said YES they'll be back in San Diego, but he doesn't know exactly when.

I agree if many of us regulars ask about some of these girls they will ask the girls to come back. FEC only has one incall so they can only have two girls at one time.

SDAG had, and may still have 3 incalls so they can have up to 5-6 girls in SD. I think they are more open to asking the popular girls to come back if there are inquiries / requests for the girls from regulars.

I think the girls are busier in OC and LA than SD so they tend to stay north.How's the parking and the situation at the gate? As much as I wanted to schedule something with FEC, parking is somewhat of an issue and the entrance at the gate is an issue for me. I just don't like having to "tailgate" someone with access to enter the premises. It wouldn't take long for one person to complain and the complex to step up the security prohibiting those who don't have access to the property.

HiroSlammer7
04-09-20, 14:38

Worth taking the Covid19 risk? For me, personally, absolutely.I saw Farrah earlier this week as well, she was worth it. I concur, she had a beautiful face and a tight pussy. The only distraction was her body, looks like she had some butt implants, no big deal, I'd see her again.

RChangDatyKing
04-09-20, 17:53
How's the parking and the situation at the gate? As much as I wanted to schedule something with FEC, parking is somewhat of an issue and the entrance at the gate is an issue for me. I just don't like having to "tailgate" someone with access to enter the premises. It wouldn't take long for one person to complain and the complex to step up the security prohibiting those who don't have access to the property.Parking in that area generally sucks. I haven't used FEC for many months so I don't know what the current parking situation is there. Because of the stay home order I don't know if it's worst now because most people are home. Or there could be plenty of parking near the area because many of the residents are / were students and they went home to be with their family because of the stay home order.

I don't know if the gate situation has been fixed.

JitMarc
04-09-20, 19:02
Parking in that area generally sucks. I haven't used FEC for many months so I don't know what the current parking situation is there. Because of the stay home order I don't know if it's worst now because most people are home. Or there could be plenty of parking near the area because many of the residents are / were students and they went home to be with their family because of the stay home order.

I don't know if the gate situation has been fixed.I was there early March, the street parking was horrible. The booker recommends parking in the lot where the local businesses are. You have to go buy a drink and get validated so you get out of the lot without a problem, luckily for me the lot was open the entire time so no validation needed. As for the gate, it was still broken. Probably spent 5 minutes waiting for someone to tail in. Just have your phone out like you are waiting for a Uber, and pretend you forgot to grab something as someone is coming out or going in. This really does suck, and is the reason why I will use SDAG 3 to 1 over FEC (also could because they have 3 x more providers, but the quality is better with FEC).

However, when there is a special lady at FEC, I will definitely go through the hassle to see her.

Waab182
04-10-20, 02:14
Anyone seen Bora lately? She looks smoking hot in those new pics with long brunette hair. When I saw her she had short blonde hair and I wasn't feeling it.

Ezlyfer
04-10-20, 05:36
I saw Farrah earlier this week as well, she was worth it. I concur, she had a beautiful face and a tight pussy. The only distraction was her body, looks like she had some butt implants, no big deal, I'd see her again.Saw Farrah, she was good. Sweet girl, sucks it well, and her p2 p is great.

I did notice she had more ass than I originally thought, but I wouldn't have guessed ass implants. Didn't have the same shape I've seen from that before, but could be possible, I'm no expert. One thing I'm starting to feel with these asian girls in general, and tell me if I'm off base, but it seems like they get these implants but it's purely a looks thing. They don't really use them like I've had other girls do, if that makes sense.

RChangDatyKing
04-10-20, 12:56
Anyone seen Bora lately? She looks smoking hot in those new pics with long brunette hair. When I saw her she had short blonde hair and I wasn't feeling it.I haven't seen Bora in more than 6 plus months. Whether she's wearing short or long hear, her performance was never lacking the several times I'd seen her. Yes, she looks great in those new pictures.

GdAloha
04-10-20, 15:43
Anyone seen Bora lately? She looks smoking hot in those new pics with long brunette hair. When I saw her she had short blonde hair and I wasn't feeling it.The last time I saw her it was the short blonde hair as well. It was a turn off for me, her performance was great though. Not sure how long her hair can grow in 6 months, but I highly doubt its that long in the new pic. Likely another one of her wigs. If anyone has visited her lately, let me know if I'm wrong. Because the pictures are smoking hot!

Spamlocke
04-10-20, 15:46
Thinking about finally visiting an agency since all the AMPs are closed. For those who have had experience with both, should I go Bora at SDAG or Farrah at FEC?

KingBaby
04-10-20, 18:32
Thinking about finally visiting an agency since all the AMPs are closed. For those who have had experience with both, should I go Bora at SDAG or Farrah at FEC?Same here. A better question would be. How's the screening process? Any tips?

Trusty Hairlip
04-10-20, 19:56
Same here. A better question would be. How's the screening process? Any tips?The easiest way to get screened is to have a good network on HX of people that SDAG / FEC trust. If you don't have that, then your options get worse. I can't really speak to that since I didn't have any issue getting screened initially.

JitMarc
04-10-20, 22:11
Thinking about finally visiting an agency since all the AMPs are closed. For those who have had experience with both, should I go Bora at SDAG or Farrah at FEC?I've loved my visits with Bora. Seen her at least 6 times. However I've seen some pretty high praise for Farrah, seems like you can't go wrong.

Fourteen88
04-12-20, 03:49
Where can I find the website link / Phone # to SDAG or FEC?

Really hoping to try these agencies out.

RChangDatyKing
04-12-20, 12:34
The easiest way to get screened is to have a good network on HX of people that SDAG / FEC trust. If you don't have that, then your options get worse. I can't really speak to that since I didn't have any issue getting screened initially.I agree completely. I contacted FEC through HX and was not asked any screening information further. I believed it was because of my recent and trusted network.

RChangDatyKing
04-12-20, 20:53
Looks like Tatum is coming to San Diego tomorrow. SDAG will have up to 5 girls next week.

Tatum's new pictures are hot. She was amazing when I last saw her.

Although I would love to see Farrah at FEC I hate having to deal with their gate situation. I think I'll probably go see Tatum or Bora instead.

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/200

HiroSlammer7
04-13-20, 00:36
Looks like Tatum is coming to San Diego tomorrow. SDAG will have up to 5 girls next week.

Although I would love to see Farrah at FEC I hate having to deal with their gate situation. I think I'll probably go see Tatum or Bora instead.

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/200Damn. Just saw Red / Zee earlier this afternoon. Tempted to see all the new girls this week.

TomSmart
04-13-20, 01:33
I got cartoon news Will come in May for 1 month.

GdAloha
04-13-20, 09:39
Looking for any intel on an Asian provider with some great DT skills? Independent or even the girls in SDAG new line up or any agency. With TJ not accessible my go to girls are not reach able. Feel free to PM me.

Trusty Hairlip
04-13-20, 14:46
If not for the pandemic it would be a great time to see these ladies. Tatum is one of my all-time favorites.

How many of you have put things on hold while we work through this? Those of you that have continued to visit these ladies, how has the experience been? Is the GFE dialed down or any other differences in experience pre-pandemic?

Thanks and stay safe.

FunTimes2019
04-13-20, 18:41
Well I was going crazy last week and saw Bora last Thursday evening. Fun time had but I noticed less dfk and a lot more attention to cleaning up in the shower before and after the session. I by no means see this as a negative, especially with the ways things are right now. I'm just glad SDAG is still operating.

If not for the pandemic it would be a great time to see these ladies. Tatum is one of my all-time favorites.

How many of you have put things on hold while we work through this? Those of you that have continued to visit these ladies, how has the experience been? Is the GFE dialed down or any other differences in experience pre-pandemic?

Thanks and stay safe.

Sir Bishop
04-13-20, 21:14
Now that you mention it, the SDAG lady I saw did spend a little more time in the shower to clean up after the session and much less dfk. With the OC turn of events last week, I'm glad to see the girls starting to show up here in SD.

Well I was going crazy last week and saw Bora last Thursday evening. Fun time had but I noticed less dfk and a lot more attention to cleaning up in the shower before and after the session. I by no means see this as a negative, especially with the ways things are right now. I'm just glad SDAG is still operating.

HiroSlammer7
04-13-20, 23:06

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/200Just saw Tatum, by far the best experience I've had with any girl from SDAG or FEC.

RChangDatyKing
04-14-20, 01:18

Thanks and stay safe.Because of this pandemic I have not seen a FS provider in over a month. I want to ride this out for another week or so. I have only seen FBSM providers.

Yes, Tatum is also one of my favorites as well. I hope she stays awhile. I know she likes it in SD so we hope to see more of her.

Spamlocke
04-14-20, 04:21
Well I was going crazy last week and saw Bora last Thursday evening. Fun time had but I noticed less dfk and a lot more attention to cleaning up in the shower before and after the session. I by no means see this as a negative, especially with the ways things are right now. I'm just glad SDAG is still operating.Still BBBJ?

Dog Rice
04-14-20, 04:27
Man, good to see some actions. For me, I have been in house for last 4+ weeks and with SO, I have zero excuse to go anywhere. Both of my big and small heads are getting crazy.

Because of this pandemic I have not seen a FS provider in over a month. I want to ride this out for another week or so. I have only seen FBSM providers.

Yes, Tatum is also one of my favorites as well. I hope she stays awhile. I know she likes it in SD so we hope to see more of her.

RChangDatyKing
04-14-20, 04:52
Man, good to see some actions. For me, I have been in house for last 4+ weeks and with SO, I have zero excuse to go anywhere. Both of my big and small heads are getting crazy.

Sorry to hear that my friend!

Yeah it's painful having to refrain from doing, or not being able to do the things I want to do with these FBSM providers. I am only seeing one every 10 days or so to minimize direct social contacts.

Hopefully, in a month or so all this will be behind us and all our favorite AMPs will reopen again.

RChangDatyKing
04-14-20, 11:17
Just saw Tatum, by far the best experience I've had with any girl from SDAG or FEC.That's great. I hope she's still around in a couple of weeks.

OleDog47
04-14-20, 11:35
I got cartoon news Will come in May for 1 month.That's great at news! She's one of the few Sandra 99 providers I'm willing to make repeat visits.

OleDog47
04-14-20, 11:37
Just saw Tatum, by far the best experience I've had with any girl from SDAG or FEC.She definitely an amazing time. I might have to break my self imposed social distancing and pay her a visit.

FunTimes2019
04-14-20, 12:40
Yup, BBBJ after the welcome shower. During the initial showe, they was just body rubbing and mutual touching. She wanted to Make sure everything was cleaned and dry first. Ha!

Still BBBJ?

RChangDatyKing
04-14-20, 22:18
WOW! Pictures of new girl Rain at FEC are hot. If those are her, she is very beautiful. Lots of hot Asian providers in our city now.

Fiendinpj
04-14-20, 23:47
Completely agree! I asked in the OC forum but no one replied so I was planning to see her. Then everything closed in OC. If you see her please do let us know how it goes!

WOW! Pictures of new girl Rain at FEC are hot. If those are her, she is very beautiful. Lots of hot Asian providers in our city now.

Waab182
04-16-20, 03:02
So many hotties at the worst possible time. They must all be coming from OC. At FEC Rain looks. Wow, and Farrah is a snack too. At SDAG, Tatum and Skittles look good, and especially Bora with the new pics. Karlie looks good as well but if that's the same Karlie I saw before at their agency, then those pics are fake and not even close to what she really looks like. Regardless, so many options right now, and I'm stuck at home.

FunTimes2019
04-16-20, 17:40
This whole Covid-19 is driving me crazy still and I needed a release. Took a look at SDAG current line up and Ms. Skittles caught my attention. Appointment set up was a breeze as I'm already vetted. Went that evening to their typical LJ incall location and was pleasantly surprised to see who was behind the door. I know the pictures on SDAG site are at times a "representation" of the actual provider and while this is the case, the similarities were almost spot on. Very cute, petite Korean beauty greeted me in a wonderful one piece dress. It hugged her body perfectly and her gentle tone really got me going. She lead me to the room and while it followed the regular script, she was definitely a sight to behold. Her kitty is very clean with a little fur, but it was tasty and a little tight. Her English is limited but she was so polite and giggly that we made the best of it. I highly recommend her. Her sexual drive is top notch though you wouldn't think so by her demeanor. As previously noted, the clean up process before and after is a bit longer than usual, but understandably so.

HiroSlammer7
04-17-20, 21:27
This whole Covid-19 is driving me crazy still and I needed a release. Took a look at SDAG current line up and Ms. Skittles caught my attention. Appointment set up was a breeze as I'm already vetted. Went that evening to their typical LJ incall location and was pleasantly surprised to see who was behind the door. I know the pictures on SDAG site are at times a "representation" of the actual provider and while this is the case, the similarities were almost spot on. Very cute, petite Korean beauty greeted me in a wonderful one piece dress. It hugged her body perfectly and her gentle tone really got me going. She lead me to the room and while it followed the regular script, she was definitely a sight to behold. Her kitty is very clean with a little fur, but it was tasty and a little tight. Her English is limited but she was so polite and giggly that we made the best of it. I highly recommend her. Her sexual drive is top notch though you wouldn't think so by her demeanor. As previously noted, the clean up process before and after is a bit longer than usual, but understandably so.Tried to schedule with Skittles, but she already left San Diego.

RChangDatyKing
04-18-20, 15:45
If you love Thai women, Nina is back in San Diego with Sandra99. Nina is probably one of the very few top girls with Sandra99.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sandra99

AeroStartC
04-18-20, 23:30
If you love Thai women, Nina is back in San Diego with Sandra99. Nina is probably one of the very few top girls with Sandra99.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sandra99How does Sandra99 compare with SDAG or FEC. I was a member of both about 10 years ago, but times change and I had to set the higher end topics aside for a while. I always had a great time with SDAG and FEC, now trying to get back in with them. I need just a couple more girls to rate me on HX, and I should be good to go. Does Sandra99 have a screening similar to the others?

RChangDatyKing
04-19-20, 00:21
How does Sandra99 compare with SDAG or FEC. I was a member of both about 10 years ago, but times change and I had to set the higher end topics aside for a while. I always had a great time with SDAG and FEC, now trying to get back in with them. I need just a couple more girls to rate me on HX, and I should be good to go. Does Sandra99 have a screening similar to the others?

IMO, Sandra99 cannot compare with SDAG or FEC. However, they are the only Thai agency in San Diego and if Thai girls is your thing then they are it. Once in awhile they will bring decent talent like Nina. I miss the old Thai agency, the Library.

If you have a network on HX you shouldn't have any problems scheduling with one of their girls through there.

AeroStartC
04-19-20, 02:23
IMO, Sandra99 cannot compare with SDAG or FEC. However, they are the only Thai agency in San Diego and if Thai girls is your thing then they are it. Once in awhile they will bring decent talent like Nina. I miss the old Thai agency, the Library.

If you have a network on HX you shouldn't have any problems scheduling with one of their girls through there.I visited the Library many times as well. Actually it doesn't matter to me so much if they are Thai, Korean, Chinese, or any other Asian country. I just love the delicacy of the Asian girls, and the brutal attacks bestowed on you as you close the door. Non-stop action no matter if it is your first time with that girl or not. I was in a Costco today and saw a beautiful Asian girl with an absolutely gorgeous figure. I just wanted to take her by the hand and wisk her away. They are truly beautiful.

RChangDatyKing
04-20-20, 10:53
I visited the Library many times as well. Actually it doesn't matter to me so much if they are Thai, Korean, Chinese, or any other Asian country. I just love the delicacy of the Asian girls, and the brutal attacks bestowed on you as you close the door. Non-stop action no matter if it is your first time with that girl or not. I was in a Costco today and saw a beautiful Asian girl with an absolutely gorgeous figure. I just wanted to take her by the hand and wisk her away. They are truly beautiful.Yes, it doesn't matter much to be either what country the Asian girls are from, but Vietnamese, Korean and Chinese girls do it for me the most. I can't wait until the barber shops, restaurants and AMPs can all open up so I can visit my favorite sexy Vietnamese barber, waitresses at my favorite Asian restaurants and sensual massage therapists at the AMPs.

JbBlack77
04-20-20, 11:44
Gents,

Does anybody have any Intel on this lady? She's advertising on Hx. Her pics look like she's a house girl. Plus she is located in LaJolla. The SDAG home base. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jb.

Lolzipe
04-20-20, 16:25
Hey there gents, I noticed that Dottie's HX as yesterday said she was also skittles? Can anyone verify if Dottie is in fact skittles? I missed out on skittles and was wondering haha. TIA!

RChangDatyKing
04-20-20, 16:41
Gents,

Does anybody have any Intel on this lady? She's advertising on Hx. Her pics look like she's a house girl. Plus she is located in LaJolla. The SDAG home base. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jb.This is the same as Victoria on PD. Here's a link with her pictures. I have not seen her yet, but I am also interested. Pictures are hot!

I reached out to her on HX and she responded with the following:

200 30 min.

260 60 min.

BBBJ (sorry no swallow).

CIM.

DFK.

DATY.

CFS.

Mutual shower upon request.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3119948

GdAloha
04-20-20, 16:58
This is the same as Victoria on PD. Here's a link with her pictures. I have not seen her yet, but I am also interested. Pictures are hot!

I reached out to her on HX and she responded with the following:

200 30 min.

260 60 min.

BBBJ (sorry no swallow).

CIM.

DFK.

DATY.

CFS.

Mutual shower upon request.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3119948She use to work at Sandra99 correct? Did she go independent now?

I rarely see them leave the agencies and become independent. I do recall one girl from thelibrary Long ago that went off on her own. If I recall there wasnt to much good said about her during her time at sandra99.

RChangDatyKing
04-20-20, 20:52
She use to work at Sandra99 correct? Did she go independent now?

I rarely see them leave the agencies and become independent. I do recall one girl from thelibrary Long ago that went off on her own. If I recall there wasnt to much good said about her during her time at sandra99.I don't know, but I think you might be correct about her possibly working at Sandra99 before. I think there may have been a discussion / post about her a month or so ago.

GfEnthusiast
04-20-20, 21:50
Here is some info on the current lineup.

1) Bora is a must see. Thin 5'5" or so who is very playful and loves to DFK. She is very GFE and performs an amazing camel slide but no BBFS. BBBJ is available and I definitely recommend. Pics are her. Definitely will repeat.

2) Tatum is a bit taller than Bora but nice b cups. Good GFE service but no BBFS (at least not with me). Pics are her. Would repeat.

3) Karlie is a bit on the shorter side with nice man-mades. Pics are probably a bit on the older side but she still looks good. Not much for DFK but BBFS was had but to CIP. Might see her again.

4) Bunny (she might be gone now). Pics are definitely her and she does have a hot tight little body. Good effort but talks way too much which was a turnoff for me.

Haven't seen Red or Dottie.

JitMarc
04-20-20, 21:53

1) Bora is a must see. Thin 5'5" or so who is very playful and loves to DFK. She is very GFE and performs an amazing camel slide but no BBFS. BBBJ is available and I definitely recommend. Pics are her. Definitely will repeat.

2) Tatum is a bit taller than Bora but nice b cups. Good GFE service but no BBFS (at least not with me). Pics are her. Would repeat.

3) Karlie is a bit on the shorter side with nice man-mades. Pics are probably a bit on the older side but she still looks good. Not much for DFK but BBFS was had but to CIP. Might see her again.

4) Bunny (she might be gone now). Pics are definitely her and she does have a hot tight little body. Good effort but talks way too much which was a turnoff for me.

Haven't seen Red or Dottie.Spot on reviews, Bora is a fuck machine. Red was also very GFE. I tried to go last Friday since I had a gap in-between work. Unfortunately, everyone was booked when I was available. Seems like they're still fairly busy. I'll have to try again soon.

AeroStartC
04-20-20, 23:34
Yes, it doesn't matter much to be either what country the Asian girls are from, but Vietnamese, Korean and Chinese girls do it for me the most. I can't wait until the barber shops, restaurants and AMPs can all open up so I can visit my favorite sexy Vietnamese barber, waitresses at my favorite Asian restaurants and sensual massage therapists at the AMPs.Sounds like a great day is in store.

Waab182
04-21-20, 01:44
I don't know, but I think you might be correct about her possibly working at Sandra99 before. I think there may have been a discussion / post about her a month or so ago.Yes, she worked at Sandra99 under the name Vivi. She is very hot with a great body but her service sucks. I wouldn't bother.

MikeHammyHam
04-21-20, 11:08

Haven't seen Red or Dottie.Great summarizing reviews. I've never done Asian Agencies. What's the damage? Thanks!

Spamlocke
04-21-20, 12:07

Haven't seen Red or Dottie.Any of them CIM?

Lolzipe
04-21-20, 13:11
Hey there gents,

I noticed Dottie's HX ad said both the names "Dottie" and "skittles" when she first arrived. Can anyone verify if they're actually the same person? TIA!

ApplePi
04-21-20, 15:43
Which girls in the current line up offer BBFS?

Also, can anyone PM me the pw for their website they keep changing it.

GfEnthusiast
04-21-20, 16:41
Great summarizing reviews. I've never done Asian Agencies. What's the damage? Thanks!220 for 40 or 260 for 60. Sometimes a bit higher depending on the consultant.

Duke1973
04-21-20, 18:19
Have only met Bora and Tatum, both with multiple visits.

Bora has natural slender body, nice pair of pear shape Cs, but some may consider them a little saggy. Pics are hers. She is a sweet heart and I have been seeing her ever since she started in OC a couple of years ago. Very good first visit with the oil body slide. Very flexible, think legs wide opened. Repeat visits were even better.

Tatum was my new found hottie since Sexy Shannon left OC. Pics are hers with tats removed. She is slender and tall at around 5'7", modelesque. Nice thin long nipples, okay bolt-ons, I concentrate on her nice smooth skin and body. FOV, but no FIV. CFS and CIM. Shy at first visit and she opened up after that. I believe that she is currently on her monthly week long vacation. She prefers to work in OC, because it is closer to her home. Please treat her nice while she is in SD.

AcuraTL32
04-21-20, 18:59
I know this isn't the LA section but I'm from San Diego so I just wanted to share a bit. The talent and service in LA has set the bar so high! SDGF has beautiful talent that I have seen such as Bunny and Bora, but I busted a mission to LA based on the hype about Chanel. The price of admission was exactly the same for much better service. Bunny is super sexy but the rooms are too dark and she talk too much. Bora is amazing but I prefer a little more petite like bunny.

Chanel in LA is amazing! Beautiful and in between bunny and bora in terms of physic. Not super touched up in plastic with small Cs but boy do they look good! Just my take but she just oozes beauty. I probably wouldn't just drive there again just to see her, but if I end up going north for any reason or can make business plans in the area, I intend to see her and the talent there as much as possible! Now the bar is super high! Hop onto the LA board for much more details.

On a different note, I'm surprise I can set cruise control without having to adjust speed with very little traffic.

FingerLicking
04-21-20, 19:30
Have only met Bora and Tatum, both with multiple visits.

Bora has natural slender body, nice pair of pear shape Cs, but some may consider them a little saggy. Pics are hers. She is a sweet heart and I have been seeing her ever since she started in OC a couple of years ago. Very good first visit with the oil body slide. Very flexible, think legs wide opened. Repeat visits were even better.

Tatum was my new found hottie since Sexy Shannon left OC. Pics are hers with tats removed. She is slender and tall at around 5'7", modelesque. Nice thin long nipples, okay bolt-ons, I concentrate on her nice smooth skin and body. FOV, but no FIV. CFS and CIM. Shy at first visit and she opened up after that. I believe that she is currently on her monthly week long vacation. She prefers to work in OC, because it is closer to her home. Please treat her nice while she is in SD.Do any of the others do CIM?

AJaxer11
04-21-20, 19:34
I'm not new to the game but have never really explored these other Asian Providers. I don't have a humaniplex account (have one but never done anything other thank making it). Would appreciate any advice on how to go about getting into one of these places. Thanks!