PDA

View Full Version : Harnett County Talent

Panama7996
01-14-20, 01:40
TOFTT on this strawberry blonde in Harnett county. Lives in Erwin but works in Lillington. Only does outcalls.

Met up at her place of employment for the first trip. Text message and was there.

Sloppy BBJCIM DT TF. Best head in awhile. Took direction very well. Communication is sporadic sometimes bc she works and goes to college.

Late twenties no demons. Not much of a looker but considering what's out there it's fine. Repeated a 2nd time and was just as happy. I live out in Johnston county and for me a diamond in the rough without having to go to Raleigh etc. Asks for 40 up front and 60 when service rendered. Personally had no issue with that. Menu is wide open just no back door but haven't sampled the rest. Senior members welcome to PM to share.

Toy Soldier
01-14-20, 15:08
Link, please?

TOFTT on this strawberry blonde in Harnett county. Lives in Erwin but works in Lillington. Only does outcalls.

Met up at her place of employment for the first trip. Text message and was there.

Sloppy BBJCIM DT TF. Best head in awhile. Took direction very well. Communication is sporadic sometimes bc she works and goes to college.

Late twenties no demons. Not much of a looker but considering what's out there it's fine. Repeated a 2nd time and was just as happy. I live out in Johnston county and for me a diamond in the rough without having to go to Raleigh etc. Asks for 40 up front and 60 when service rendered. Personally had no issue with that. Menu is wide open just no back door but haven't sampled the rest. Senior members welcome to PM to share.

FunSeeker44
02-10-20, 12:13
Panama7996 - Maybe I'm doing something wrong but all I can see are her pics. Can you list her posting? I've looked but can't find it. Thanks.

Panama7996
02-11-20, 00:18
Didn't locate her on the net.

Met at her work. She's a waitress out in Lillington.

Panama7996 - Maybe I'm doing something wrong but all I can see are her pics. Can you list her posting? I've looked but can't find it. Thanks.

Ignoramus
03-13-21, 15:17
For Harnett co. Some diamonds in the rough out here if you can get lucky. Anybody got any fresh finds?

VanessaClipton
03-14-21, 20:50
For Harnett co. Some diamonds in the rough out here if you can get lucky. Anybody got any fresh finds?Share the wealth and post some links; going to be there tomorrow.

Ignoramus
03-19-21, 13:15
Share the wealth and post some links; going to be there tomorrow.Just past exploits, no more recent than last year. Looking!