PDA

View Full Version : Miranda

TroublePlay
01-09-20, 15:07
Just got to catch up with a hot Asian / Latina named Miranda, friend from a couple of years ago. She messaged me last week to tell me she was "back in the game. " She used to use a different name. We met at an economy hotel on the Southside for her incall. We chatted first and she is 420 friendly. After that light dfk, BBBJ, and cfs. She is very pleasant, agreeable, naturally sexy and takes direction well. The body is very slim with large manmades, on the firm side. Her nipples are very perky and hot. She gave me her new number and said it was okay to post. She did request that past clients use her new name, not her old, as she is hoping for a bit more discretion as she goes more public and less UTR. 904-570-6944 You can talk $ with her. Have fun. Also attached are some pics, I hope. First time attaching them.

LTlurker53
01-21-20, 10:28
Just got to catch up with a hot Asian / Latina named Miranda, friend from a couple of years ago. She messaged me last week to tell me she was "back in the game. " She used to use a different name. We met at an economy hotel on the Southside for her incall. We chatted first and she is 420 friendly. After that light dfk, BBBJ, and cfs. She is very pleasant, agreeable, naturally sexy and takes direction well. The body is very slim with large manmades, on the firm side. Her nipples are very perky and hot. She gave me her new number and said it was okay to post. She did request that past clients use her new name, not her old, as she is hoping for a bit more discretion as she goes more public and less UTR. 904-570-6944 You can talk $ with her. Have fun. Also attached are some pics, I hope. First time attaching them.Reached out and got a reply. She wanted to meet up at a place on Dix Ellis. A hotel that is half closed and looks abandoned. Took a pass as I'd never even park my car there.

BeachRunner51
02-18-20, 07:47
Anybody know what is going on? Is it really her ex boyfriend who's got her phone or does she have something to do with it? Pm me if you find a way to get a hold of her.

Travellar
05-11-20, 00:57
Anyone know if Miranda still in the game? Anyone got contact / digits.

Suit Man
05-11-20, 09:22
I will PM you with digits.

She does not seem to be responding. At least not to me. I gave her a great review and got flooded with PM's. When I asked to see her again she asked who I was!

She prefers outcall so maybe some of you boys are getting it that way but I am still sitting by the phone waiting for her to call back from last week!

Suit.

Anyone know if Miranda still in the game? Anyone got contact / digits.

DWaltonXXX
05-11-20, 16:01
Nothing, so I can't tell you.

She does not seem to be responding. At least not to me. I gave her a great review and got flooded with PM's. When I asked to see her again she asked who I was!

She prefers outcall so maybe some of you boys are getting it that way but I am still sitting by the phone waiting for her to call back from last week!

Suit.

MConstrictor2
05-26-20, 05:57
The boyfriend texted me "This is Miranda's ex-boyfriend. I paid for this phone. If she wants to get ahold of you she will. ".

Then all of a sudden I here she is back will a new number, then another. It has been about two months of trying. All these texts and No response. I thought it was me. That is surprising because we appeared to get along well. I planned to see her about every other month.

Keep me posted.

Travellar
05-26-20, 23:49

Suit.If you share her contact, maybe I'll get a response.

MConstrictor2
05-27-20, 12:02
904xxxx721.

Keep me informed A.S A. p. Tell her Mark is trying to get a hold of her. That way I can see if she really is avoiding me. Thanks.

BeachRunner51
06-09-20, 16:43
I've been ask by Miranda to post that she is looking for some of her old friends to contact her as she lost all of her contacts info when she got her new phone. Hit me up if you want her new number and you have seen her before.

DWaltonXXX
06-09-20, 17:22
On the way, she let me know she was running 20 minutes behind. That didn't fit with my timetable, and I had to cancel.

I've been ask by Miranda to post that she is looking for some of her old friends to contact her as she lost all of her contacts info when she got her new phone. Hit me up if you want her new number and you have seen her before.

Travellar
06-11-20, 09:29
After many attempts to see Miranda again, we finally connected and set up a time to meet. While on my way to her, she texted me with a lame excuse of running behind and since new time didn't work for me I cancelled. Later that day she texted me "to make it up" and we set up for next day. Once again, about 30 minutes before my arrival after texting her multiple time she responded saying she needed to change hotel and can't meet in 2 hours. It was lunch time so it worked well for me. I arrived to her hotel and she let me in to a disgusting room. She was showered and after exchanging greeting hugs she went to use bathroom. I should have left then! But stupidly I didn't. She came back and got on the bed, I got on and fell a sleep, but was violently woken up by red sticky fluid on my fingers. WHAT the FUCK?! I ask and she informs me of an arrival of her auntie a day or two before. And I have to say she is thinner and more work out, with a lot more make up on her to cover signs of usage. AND now I find out she got GPS and asks for 2 bills for less then half hour and no play. Who the hell is paying her that kinda mullah??

I will absolutely not repeat and would not recommend anyone to see her.

Blazzer
06-13-20, 06:16
After many attempts to see Miranda again, we finally connected and set up a time to meet. While on my way to her, she texted me with a lame excuse of running behind and since new time didn't work for me I cancelled. Later that day she texted me "to make it up" and we set up for next day. Once again, about 30 minutes before my arrival after texting her multiple time she responded saying she needed to change hotel and can't meet in 2 hours. It was lunch time so it worked well for me. I arrived to her hotel and she let me in to a disgusting room. She was showered and after exchanging greeting hugs she went to use bathroom. I should have left then! But stupidly I didn't. She came back and got on the bed, I got on and fell a sleep, but was violently woken up by red sticky fluid on my fingers. WHAT the FUCK?! I ask and she informs me of an arrival of her auntie a day or two before. And I have to say she is thinner and more work out, with a lot more make up on her to cover signs of usage. AND now I find out she got GPS and asks for 2 bills for less then half hour and no play. Who the hell is paying her that kinda mullah??

I will absolutely not repeat and would not recommend anyone to see her.Add she's a thef.

Ayenjael
06-13-20, 13:20
Add she's a thef.Definitely need to repost a copy of your story here. Sucks man, but that's how it goes sometimes.

BG622
06-22-20, 10:29
I met after this incident and had Great time with again. And we never had any Confusion on Guidelines and Expectations. Just seen her again the other day, And told her about the review. This is not the Miranda I know. She went tell me shorter her and he was very upset because of his ridiculous expectations. She's always been Wonderful and Professional unlike others I've seen in Past. SAD ONE WOULD SAY SHE'S A THIEF, WHEN SHE WAS THE WHO NOT ONLY GOT SHORT CHANGED AND BAND REVIEW AND SLANDER IN HORRIBLE WAY.An absolute thief and a liar. White Knighting is not a good look here.

Ayenjael
06-22-20, 12:34
First post here and you're defending her. Nice try. But you ain't fooling nobody.

I met after this incident and had Great time with again. And we never had any Confusion on Guidelines and Expectations. Just seen her again the other day, And told her about the review. This is not the Miranda I know. She went tell me shorter her and he was very upset because of his ridiculous expectations. She's always been Wonderful and Professional unlike others I've seen in Past. SAD ONE WOULD SAY SHE'S A THIEF, WHEN SHE WAS THE WHO NOT ONLY GOT SHORT CHANGED AND BAND REVIEW AND SLANDER IN HORRIBLE WAY.

Red Talon
06-22-20, 13:18
I met after this incident and had Great time with again. And we never had any Confusion on Guidelines and Expectations. Just seen her again the other day, And told her about the review. This is not the Miranda I know. She went tell me shorter her and he was very upset because of his ridiculous expectations. She's always been Wonderful and Professional unlike others I've seen in Past. SAD ONE WOULD SAY SHE'S A THIEF, WHEN SHE WAS THE WHO NOT ONLY GOT SHORT CHANGED AND BAND REVIEW AND SLANDER IN HORRIBLE WAY.If you read this closely, it's quite apparent that this person’s primary language is not English. I have heard people speak broken English but never type it. LOL.

Admin2
06-23-20, 10:00
If you read this closely, it's quite apparent that this persons primary language is not English. I have heard people speak broken English but never type it. LOL.

First post here and you're defending her. Nice try. But you ain't fooling nobody.

An absolute thief and a liar. White Knighting is not a good look here.Why must some of you always do this? Obviously it's a sock account, we missed it, that happens because we don't know the chicks like you do which is why there is a "Report Post" button. You report it, we deal with it but then we have to search through the threads to find the guys who just couldn't help themselves and decided to repost what she said. You just make it harder to get rid of this shit. If they know that nobody is really paying attention to them then they are less likely to do it. By reacting you encourage them to do it more.

Report it and move on.

A2

MConstrictor2
07-16-20, 15:48
Hey, I like her and she is fun to me. Since all this happened, we were still supposed get together about 3 weeks ago. On a Saturday night meetup, she calls <of course to say their is a delay of a half hour because of the babysitter. I go driving around and get in the center lane of a 4 lane road to take a left and BAMMM! $5800 damage to my car. So I don't see her that night. We set up a Sunday 11 AM setup. She confirms at 8:00 am. Does not pick up the phone. Said she was sleeping. Apologizes and we plan Friday. I ok it and then I get a "Hey, F. Face" message. She texted me back saying "Sorry" that was not for you. Then that night I get a crazy message that he had nothing to do with her problems. Message seemed defensive. I wrote to him that those incidences have made her one of favorites to one of the most unwanted ladies here. That was on a Thursday. We still "technically" were to meet on Friday at 1 PM. I did not call and she did not text.

BeachRunner51
07-21-20, 22:45
I've been reading a lot of negative info about Miranda lately and have been wanting to see her to find out from her what has been going on but I just haven't had the time to get to Jacksonville. She has always been a fun time and I have never had any negative issues with her but It sounds like some of you have. She contacted me today and asked if I could post a review for her along with some pics that she sent. I told her I wouldn't post a review until we are able to meet but I would put the word out that she is looking for business. Here are some pics she sent but she didn't want her contact number put out there so I'm assuming she only wants to see people she has meet before and know how to get ahold of her. I will be seeing her very soon and finding out for myself what has been going on with her but until then all I can say Is she is a sexy woman who has always done right by me so far but some of the recent reports have me wondering what's been going on.

Suit Man
07-22-20, 11:48
I hope you use a burner phone to contact her. I was not and she called my phone at 10:30 at night while I was out walking the dog. Yes, I should never leave my phone unattended but a phone call and not a text? WTF?

Once I explained away the missed call to my wife, no easy task BTW-Miranda starts texting me with the usual drama in her life. Broken phone, was in an accident, can't get a room. She is a drama queen and entirely unrepentant for her actions. And I helped her book rooms and over paid for services cause I believed all the sad tales she was telling me. Other mongers tell me they get her for half price. Where is the love?

No more-I say run and run fast. YMMV as always but there are plenty of fish in the sea. Who needs all anxiety this girl brings.

Suit.

I've been reading a lot of negative info about Miranda lately and have been wanting to see her to find out from her what has been going on but I just haven't had the time to get to Jacksonville. She has always been a fun time and I have never had any negative issues with her but It sounds like some of you have. She contacted me today and asked if I could post a review for her along with some pics that she sent. I told her I wouldn't post a review until we are able to meet but I would put the word out that she is looking for business. Here are some pics she sent but she didn't want her contact number put out there so I'm assuming she only wants to see people she has meet before and know how to get ahold of her. I will be seeing her very soon and finding out for myself what has been going on with her but until then all I can say Is she is a sexy woman who has always done right by me so far but some of the recent reports have me wondering what's been going on.

BeachRunner51
07-22-20, 13:24
I've been reading a lot of negative info about Miranda lately and have been wanting to see her to find out from her what has been going on but I just haven't had the time to get to Jacksonville. She has always been a fun time and I have never had any negative issues with her but It sounds like some of you have. She contacted me today and asked if I could post a review for her along with some pics that she sent. I told her I wouldn't post a review until we are able to meet but I would put the word out that she is looking for business. Here are some pics she sent but she didn't want her contact number put out there so I'm assuming she only wants to see people she has meet before and know how to get ahold of her. I will be seeing her very soon and finding out for myself what has been going on with her but until then all I can say Is she is a sexy woman who has always done right by me so far but some of the recent reports have me wondering what's been going on.813-940-5971.

Suit Man
07-22-20, 15:48
She is a drama queen. Something always happens and its never her fault.

She called my mobile phone at 10:30 PM last week. I was walking the dog. My wife asks who is that when I get home. WTF was Miranda thinking? Calling a client at that hour.

Miranda texts me the usual, its not my fault. I was in an accident, I was hurt, I lost my phone, My ATM card won't work. I am done with her (and I helped her a lot-some of you mongers were in a room with her on my dime).

Danger ahead, drama.

Suit.

813-5971.

BeachRunner51
07-22-20, 22:15

She called my mobile phone at 10:30 PM last week. I was walking the dog. My wife asks who is that when I get home. WTF was Miranda thinking? Calling a client at that hour.

Miranda texts me the usual, its not my fault. I was in an accident, I was hurt, I lost my phone, My ATM card won't work. I am done with her (and I helped her a lot-some of you mongers were in a room with her on my dime).

Danger ahead, drama.

Suit.I've always had a great time with Miranda. She definitely can make up excuses for all the drama but if you don't mind a late night text asking for some help from a smoking hot MILF then roll the dice and give her a call.

Powerhouse100
07-22-20, 23:41

Danger ahead, drama.

Suit.I texted her and said I was thinking about either a qv or hh. Of course, she immediately went to the hh rate. I asked for a recent pic of her waving so I know what she looks like and at first she didn't respond. Then I told her that it was ridiculous to ask someone for 140 but refused to send a simple pic. She made an accuse that she was with family and tending to kids but would send pic. It's almost midnight and I haven't received anything (I texted her earlier this afternoon). These girls I tell ya!

Powerhouse100
07-24-20, 12:33
I texted her and said I was thinking about either a qv or hh. Of course, she immediately went to the hh rate. I asked for a recent pic of her waving so I know what she looks like and at first she didn't respond. Then I told her that it was ridiculous to ask someone for 140 but refused to send a simple pic. She made an accuse that she was with family and tending to kids but would send pic. It's almost midnight and I haven't received anything (I texted her earlier this afternoon). These girls I tell ya!She did end up sending pics but I don't think it was the type I wanted wherein she's waving in the pic.

MConstrictor2
07-25-20, 15:53
Other than a 15 minute delay, she always rocks. This is what sex is all about.

BeachRunner51
07-26-20, 19:59
Just enjoyed a visit with this sexy woman. I've known Miranda for a couple of years now and have always had a great time with her but it had been about 4 months since we last got together and all I can say is she is looking good! We went thru the normal alphabet finishing in k9 and all I can say is I was completely drained. As to some of the negative post on here about her being a lot of drama all I can say is her communication was spot on, her performance was top notch, and we had a great chat afterwords catching up on everything that has been going on since we last got together. Personally I have never had any negative issues with her and truly enjoy her company and will be making sure to visit her more frequently. She currently has a place to host so hit her up. 904-524-3721.

MConstrictor2
08-09-20, 08:23
One or two people trying to take out a great experience I have Everytime. She is a blast. Let's sex. Loves blowing you and you doing the same to her. Those teeth and mine small shapely buns. Loves to be touched everywhere and be kissed on the mouth. A.

MConstrictor2
10-25-20, 21:46
Always cool. Great BBBJ. Loves to rock your world.

BeachRunner51
10-27-20, 22:02
So the stars aligned for me this past weekend while I was in Jacksonville when I get the text message from my ATF LSME (Marcie) saying that she is in Florida and coming to Jacksonville. Now whenever I'm planning on being in Jacksonville I always contact my favorite UTR Miranda ahead of time to plan some playtime and with this being a work related trip and my time being limited I was going to have a difficult time seeing both of these fine ladies. Trust me this is not the kind of predicament you want to find yourself in choosing between these two beautiful women. So I did the only thing that made sense and decided to introduce them to each other. Best decision I've ever made! Almost immediately the two of them hit it off well talking about some of their common interests and became very comfortable with each other. If you've ever done a threesome with two ladies who have never met before then you know that feeling of uncertainty because if they don't get along then your wasting your $$ No worries here I knew very early it was going to be a great time. Lying between these two women while we all got undressed and slowly starting to kiss and rub one another gave me a feeling of anticipation of great things to come. Watching Marcie & Miranda kiss and rub each other is a sight to behold and from the sounds they were making and the wetness I was feeling I would say they were enjoying this almost as much as me, If not then they both deserve a Oscar. I've know these two for quite a while now and the level of comfortableness is very high so this definitely is YMMV and I'm not sure if they plan on working together again or not but you can't go wrong with Marcie or Miranda. I highly recommend seeing either one of these women and if you're lucky and you get your stars to align like mine did then spoil yourself and see them in action together.

BeachRunner51
11-05-20, 19:25
I'm starting to enjoy my frequent trips for work to Jacksonville because it means I get to see Miranda more. Today was just a solo visit (no threesome with LSME) but one of the best visits I've had with any provider. No clock watching, no drama, no waiting on her to get ready just pure enjoyment from the moment I walked in the door. I have to admit that I think she has the sexiest body of all the regulars that I see. You could bounce quarters of her tiny ass. Trust me. Already looking forward to going to work in jax again next week.

BeachRunner51
04-21-21, 17:51
Saw her a couple days ago and she is looking good. Never disappoints and always leaves me drained for my ride home to Daytona.

TopJimmie
04-21-21, 18:55
Saw her a couple days ago and she is looking good. Never disappoints and always leaves me drained for my ride home to Daytona.Is her contact information still the same as what is written below?

BeachRunner51
04-21-21, 19:40
Is her contact information still the same as what is written below?Pm for info.

BeachRunner51
04-22-21, 18:02
Pm for info.So apparently the number Miranda gave me is not working for some of you who have pm me. As soon as I find out what's going on with her I will let everyone know. Sometimes I wonder about her and her communication or lack there of.

MKinsella08
04-22-21, 19:13
So apparently the number Miranda gave me is not working for some of you who have pm me. As soon as I find out what's going on with her I will let everyone know. Sometimes I wonder about her and her communication or lack there of.Thanks for letting us know, before I attempted to contact her.

UF2006
05-07-21, 14:22
Are you guys really paying her $150 for a QV? I mean is she that good LOL?

Sicilly
05-09-21, 08:26
Are you guys really paying her $150 for a QV? I mean is she that good LOL?To each their own. Ill never knock anyone for paying high prices for an ugly chick, or just paying for an ugly chick period. Ill now not do anything with anyone unless they are a 9 or 10 or as Raj would say, maybe an 8 as long as she brings another 8 with her. And No, I wouldn't take anything in a New Delhi minute either. . or in my case a New England minute. Gawd bless you guys for helping some of these ugly chicks.

UF2006
05-12-21, 19:34
To each their own. Ill never knock anyone for paying high prices for an ugly chick, or just paying for an ugly chick period. Ill now not do anything with anyone unless they are a 9 or 10 or as Raj would say, maybe an 8 as long as she brings another 8 with her. And No, I wouldn't take anything in a New Delhi minute either. . or in my case a New England minute. Gawd bless you guys for helping some of these ugly chicks.I don't know what she looks like at all. I was talking about her prices LOL. $150 for one QV is a lot LOL. That 3 qv and 1 headache relief from some girls I see.

MKinsella08
05-16-21, 10:52
I should have posted this last weekend as I promised I would do for het, but been too busy with other things.

I saw her at one of lower end places off Lenoir and JTB, which I don't care for, but it is close to wear I live and with the personal pics she sent me, I've been wanting to get with her.

I would say unless your into spinners or someone who looks great with her ass in the air doggie, with nice fake tits and skinny, she's not for you. I have to admit, I normally like a little meat on the bones, but just seeing that ads got me going.

Face wise, could be better, however she gives great head with very little teeth action on the shaft. She enjoyed giving me head and we had a great time in 69.

Then cover came on, I don't remember for sure if we tried or not reverse cowgirl, but if we did that was good.

Then, we did mish and even though she is petite, to me she has long legs for her size. Having them in the air, with the stockings I gave her was great.

We finished with doggie of course and man fucking her that way was the best, just seeing it going in and out and seeing how her pussy gripped my cock was great. I finished on her great ass.

I've included a personal pic she sent me and two I took on her phone from that night.

She might do some weed on the side, but I didn't see any hard candy usage signs. She does have a child, so she has to get a sitter to watch the child, when you set up a time with her. This is what caused my delays in seeing her and her location where she was staying at.

You can PM me for her info or contact BeachRunner as he provided her info to me too.

MKinsella08
05-16-21, 11:02
I should have posted this last weekend as I promised I would do for het, but been too busy with other things.

I saw her at one of lower end places off Lenoir and JTB, which I don't care for, but it is close to wear I live and with the personal pics she sent me, I've been wanting to get with her.

I would say unless your into spinners or someone who looks great with her ass in the air doggie, with nice fake tits and skinny, she's not for you. I have to admit, I normally like a little meat on the bones, but just seeing that ads got me going.

Face wise, could be better, however she gives great head with very little teeth action on the shaft. She enjoyed giving me head and we had a great time in 69.

Then cover came on, I don't remember for sure if we tried or not reverse cowgirl, but if we did that was good.

Then, we did mish and even though she is petite, to me she has long legs for her size. Having them in the air, with the stockings I gave her was great.

We finished with doggie of course and man fucking her that way was the best, just seeing it going in and out and seeing how her pussy gripped my cock was great. I finished on her great ass.

I've included a personal pic she sent me and two I took on her phone from that night.

She might do some weed on the side, but I didn't see any hard candy usage signs. She does have a child, so she has to get a sitter to watch the child, when you set up a time with her. This is what caused my delays in seeing her and her location where she was staying at.

You can PM me for her info or contact BeachRunner as he provided her info to me too.Sorry, here's the pics.

MKinsella08
05-22-21, 19:01
Sorry, here's the pics.Just throwing this out there, seems some of the referrals didn't really pan out, please let me know if you are interested in seeing her soon.

EMackMile
05-23-21, 22:06
Just throwing this out there, seems some of the referrals didn't really pan out, please let me know if you are interested in seeing her soon.I'd like to see her.

MConstrictor2
09-13-21, 09:34
Thanks. She has always done me well, other than last minute emergencies.

MConstrictor2
11-29-21, 22:12
What kind of shape?

Solman816
04-12-22, 15:27
She sounds like a good time. If she still needs business PM with details please.

Expresso Jim
02-18-24, 10:41
Hi guys. Wondering if Diane / Miranda is around and available to meet. Thanks for help from a couple of guys here last year, I was able to set up a meet with her in the Orlando on my last visit to your fair state. We communicated well leading up to my trip, even setting a day to meet, but she then ghosted me when I arrived. I don't know what happened as I never heard from her again. Being a glutton for punishment, I'd like to try again when I come to Florida next month. Does anyone know anything about her whereabouts, availability, current contact info, etc. If so, I would certainly appreciate hearing from you either here or via PM. TIA.

MKinsella08
02-18-24, 16:51
Hi guys. Wondering if Diane / Miranda is around and available to meet. Thanks for help from a couple of guys here last year, I was able to set up a meet with her in the Orlando on my last visit to your fair state. We communicated well leading up to my trip, even setting a day to meet, but she then ghosted me when I arrived. I don't know what happened as I never heard from her again. Being a glutton for punishment, I'd like to try again when I come to Florida next month. Does anyone know anything about her whereabouts, availability, current contact info, etc. If so, I would certainly appreciate hearing from you either here or via PM. TIA.I would like the info on her too, since I used to see if her as well.