PDA

View Full Version : Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Savannah

Admin2
01-08-19, 21:13
Thread Starter.

Marshst924
01-07-20, 13:11
Not sure just speculation but possibly some sort of dating site with an Asian girl. It does seem sort of odd. Marsh, do you know anything about this?Already reported. I'd let you know sooner, but I'm still on probation. My act has training wheels and admin has to approve every post. Luckily, he does approve at least 2 out of 3. Will you sign a petition to get me off?

JackRile
01-08-20, 10:46
Already reported. I'd let you know sooner, but I'm still on probation. My act has training wheels and admin has to approve every post. Luckily, he does approve at least 2 out of 3. Will you sign a petition to get me off?Sure thing. I just ordered my FREE MARSH t-shirt as well!

Tybeeman
01-08-20, 10:53
Already reported. I'd let you know sooner, but I'm still on probation. My act has training wheels and admin has to approve every post. Luckily, he does approve at least 2 out of 3. Will you sign a petition to get me off?Are you kidding?

SavannahMike
01-08-20, 12:03
Sure thing. I just ordered my FREE MARSH t-shirt as well!We all need Free Marsh T-shirts, of course explaining them to other folks may be difficult. I'd sign the petition. The admin seems to crack down on the best posters of information we have. Maybe one problem with posting often is you also get into trouble more often. I would think long time posters that give good information would get more leniency not less. How will ever know who the good asians are if March is in admin jail?

Marshst924
01-08-20, 13:26
SavannahMike,

You would think that, but no. Once you get on probation, which for me is at least a year I think, it's hard to get off. For example you or anyone else tells a newbie "do your research" and no big deal. When I say the same, it prolongs it. Several posts of mine don't get approved or they get reworded. Currently, I see I'll be off probation in June of this year, but I'll likely say something that keeps that from happening. I get it. Admin wants to make sure new people don't get run off and feel welcome.

SavannahJoe69
01-08-20, 17:41
Already reported. I'd let you know sooner, but I'm still on probation. My act has training wheels and admin has to approve every post. Luckily, he does approve at least 2 out of 3. Will you sign a petition to get me off?I'm in for petition signing. I think admin approves all posts. I noticed mine take a day or so at times. I noticed they took.

Layla down and I never got to read it. I never got notice but few post didn't go up either.

Admin2
01-08-20, 21:16
Already reported. I'd let you know sooner, but I'm still on probation. My act has training wheels and admin has to approve every post. Luckily, he does approve at least 2 out of 3. Will you sign a petition to get me off?

SavannahMike,

You would think that, but no. Once you get on probation, which for me is at least a year I think, it's hard to get off. For example you or anyone else tells a newbie "do your research" and no big deal. When I say the same, it prolongs it. Several posts of mine don't get approved or they get reworded. Currently, I see I'll be off probation in June of this year, but I'll likely say something that keeps that from happening. I get it. Admin wants to make sure new people don't get run off and feel welcome.You got placed on moderation (though training wheels is probably a better way of putting it, since that's what you put on a child's bike so they don't crash into people) after your third infraction for being a douchebag to new guys. If all you wanted to do was suggest they do some research you could do that by PM (less clicks for a PM than a post) but that's not what you, or any of the dbag's who harsh on noobs want to do, what you want to do is publicly embarrass them and show your dominance on the forum. You have been a member for almost 11 years, in that time who knows how many prospective good members you have run off because they didn't want to put up with your bullshit?

The terms of service are clear;.

No Flaming: Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.

No Trolling: Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute.

You did it once, you got an infraction, it changed nothing, you did it a second time (normally when a member gets put on moderation) and you still were like "fuck those assholes, I'll do what I want" and then you did it a third time and got put on moderation. Now, what you and all of the guys like you who get woody being critical to the new guys, are crying about is the big meanie admin that won't let you freely be an asshole anymore.

In 11 years how many guys thought "fuck this, what an asshole I don't need that site" after you pointed one of your "instructional posts" at them? You can't do it anymore, and the fact that you still refuse to accept responsibility for your actions tells me that you probably never will.

So, here you go, you now have a stupid shit thread to cry about having an adult hold you accountable for your actions. Keep this stupidity off the review threads because that's where people talk about pussy.

A2.

PS Here's the thing to think about. As angry as this post just made you because I'm calling you out in the forum (and don't say it didn't because I know you're panties are bunched right now) is exactly how everybody felt when you called them out. So if it was ok for them to have to live with it then I guess it's ok for you as well.

Except, like 90% of the guys who find themselves receiving posts like this, my money says you write and demand that all the content you put up gets erased and your membership as well.

No.

Marshst924
01-09-20, 00:13
You got placed on moderation (though training wheels is probably a better way of putting it, since that's what you put on a child's bike so they don't crash into people) after your third infraction for being a douchebag to new guys. If all you wanted to do was suggest they do some research you could do that by PM (less clicks for a PM than a post) but that's not what you, or any of the dbag's who harsh on noobs want to do, what you want to do is publicly embarrass them and show your dominance on the forum. You have been a member for almost 11 years, in that time who knows how many prospective good members you have run off because they didn't want to put up with your bullshit?

No Flaming: Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.

No Trolling: Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute.

You did it once, you got an infraction, it changed nothing, you did it a second time (normally when a member gets put on moderation) and you still were like "fuck those assholes, I'll do what I want" and then you did it a third time and got put on moderation. Now, what you and all of the guys like you who get woody being critical to the new guys, are crying about is the big meanie admin that won't let you freely be an asshole anymore..Ha. It's about time you address me. I'm having fun and I'm glad you're finally joining in. Serious question- did you start as admin about 2-3 years ago? Like everything else, it's been a bit more snowflake here.

I sent you a respectful message and said please take me off probation and treat me like anyone else here and flag me when I cause a problem. You ignored my message and you clearly do not treat me like everyone else. So I said fuck it and played the part. You flag me for stupid shit constantly. I'm laughing that you think I'll whine and cry and ask you to take my posts down. C'Mon. Dude.

So let's talk about pussy for a minute. There's a real thought to go out and "earn your stripes" so we know you're not a cop. No one gives up their best girl to a brand new dipshit that can't see a review two posts down. How many noobs have I turned off? I dunno. Probably not as many as I turned on and kept here with my hundreds of reviews? These guys only see Savannah posts, but you read my posts from all over the SE I would assume and I think you're quite aware I give more here than I get. I don't want special treatment. I just want the same as any other dude here trying to find a diamond in the rough. You don't offer a product. You offer a service. You provide access to guys like me who see girls and write reviews. Without guys like me, and I'm definitely not the only one and I'm not special, but this place would be shit.

So I ask once again. You're the man and you've shown me the rules and regs. First time I ever read them, so thank you. Will you take me off probation and treat me the same as anyone else? No BS, I'll cut the crap and stop testing you and first time I don't, you put me back on. Fair?

Now, will you actually let this one post, or will you edit it, or you going to ban me since I'm picturing you like Cartman right now saying "respect my authoritah".

BlankMan2016
01-09-20, 07:56
You got placed on moderation (though training wheels is probably a better way of putting it, since that's what you put on a child's bike so they don't crash into people) after your third infraction for being a douchebag to new guys. If all you wanted to do was suggest they do some research you could do that by PM (less clicks for a PM than a post) but that's not what you, or any of the dbag's who harsh on noobs want to do, what you want to do is publicly embarrass them and show your dominance on the forum. You have been a member for almost 11 years, in that time who knows how many prospective good members you have run off because they didn't want to put up with your bullshit?

You did it once, you got an infraction, it changed nothing, you did it a second time (normally when a member gets put on moderation) and you still were like "fuck those assholes, I'll do what I want" and then you did it a third time and got put on moderation. Now, what you and all of the guys like you who get woody being critical to the new guys, are crying about is the big meanie admin that won't let you freely be an asshole anymore.

In 11 years how many guys thought "fuck this, what an asshole I don't need that site" after you pointed one of your "instructional posts" at them? You can't do it anymore, and the fact that you still refuse to accept responsibility for your actions tells me that you probably never will.

So, here you go, you now have a stupid shit thread to cry about having an adult hold you accountable for your actions. Keep this stupidity off the review threads because that's where people talk about pussy.

A2.

PS Here's the thing to think about. As angry as this post just made you because I'm calling you out in the forum (and don't say it didn't because I know you're panties are bunched right now) is exactly how everybody felt when you called them out. So if it was ok for them to have to live with it then I guess it's ok for you as well.

Except, like 90% of the guys who find themselves receiving posts like this, my money says you write and demand that all the content you put up gets erased and your membership as well.

No.Ill take a free Marshst t shirt. Marshst is going to have to put a disclaimer under his posts. *This post was not meant to harass, humiliate, offend, threaten, intimidate or run off any new members.

Tybeeman
01-09-20, 12:54

A2.

No.I have been a member for a long time. As a senior member it is very annoying that people don't do a little research before posting a question. If the poster is new how do we know that it isn't the law trying to set us up to tell them about a provider. I am not for scare new member off but I think we as senior member that have put a lot into these post over the year we need to screen these guys. Now I am sure we can all tone down the post or forward the post to you to explain to newbies they need to google a few numbers and images search post on here, then ask for information. Or maybe we can come up with a standard reply that ask the poster to do all those things and get back with us.

SavannahMike
01-09-20, 16:57
I'll give credit to the admin for starting this thread. Allows us old guys to vent without interfering with the regular posts. I agree that Marsh while he can be abrasive at times and I have been in the end of those a few times usually does it in his way of humor. I don't ever take Marsh's stuff at dave value as I have learned his sense of humor and usually find him funny. I also get how he and some of us older guys get tired of the new guys just posting questions with no intel to furnish so we are suspect of them None of us wants to give up our favorite girl to someone that may be law enforcement, have a disease or that is a jerk. It helps as we get to know guys and you can tell from the posts a little about them. Pretty much all the senior members have a feel for each other and some mutual trust I do understand the admin has a tough job and has to work for everyone and maybe we jump on him too quickly I have a few conversations with the admin myself but we ended up at an understating In the immortal words of Rodney King. Can't we all just get along? Have a great day guys and hopefully everyone stay safe.

SavannahMike
01-11-20, 14:09
One thing we have to remember is this is a forum of guys Guys bust on other guys all the time. When I am with my best friends we bust each other's chops all the time It's how guys are. We are fortunate to have guys like Marsh, Tybee, cannon and others that are always willing to give good intell. Marsh can always be counted in to have the up to date info in the Asians and if they are good, fat, old or young and GFE. Maybe at times he gives a guy some crap for not doing any research but it can be tiring when guys come in and ask a question that was answered like two posts down or the guys that come on and just ask for who is good I say that but we all started out like that and maybe us old forum guys need to be a little more patient sometimes While we have the benefit of having seen posts for years now the new guys haven't We have lived though the forum being up, then down for a while and back up again We found it was back and got back involved I have even had the pleasure to meet some of the guys in person after we got comfortable with each other to have that trust and had lunch While most of us are completely in the dark about actual identities we share stuff we never could with our regular friends Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Habitual
01-11-20, 17:16
I agree with admin on this.

I find a lot of people in this forum to be extremely toxic. The only reason I posted anything is because when another site went down and this site switched servers they asked people to post more to show the site wasn't dead.

The only thing that isn't fair is that one person seems to have been singled out when there's a few others that also deserve babysitting.

Tybeeman
01-12-20, 11:45
I agree with admin on this.

I find a lot of people in this forum to be extremely toxic. The only reason I posted anything is because when another site went down and this site switched servers they asked people to post more to show the site wasn't dead.

The only thing that isn't fair is that one person seems to have been singled out when there's a few others that also deserve babysitting.Give us the names we are all big boys here. If my post are like that I will change them. It only makes the site better. I am sure am one because I do the same thing around my house. With Google today it is just pure lazy not to do a little research your self and makes you get good at it for you own good. Now after checking out the Provider to make sure she is real. Then ask if anyone has information on them.

Ghostrunner
01-12-20, 17:38
I was going to stay out of this but I feel it's ridiculous we are even having to discuss this. Since there are some who think Marsh is too mean, I'll try to translate in nicer terms. All he's saying is simply this. If you come on this forum asking for information we want you to do two things first. One, do some research on the provider you're asking about to see if they have been reviewed before and what the guys experience was or two, take one for the team (TOFTT) and go see the provider and come back and make a report. What seems to indicate laziness on the part of newbies is not wanting to go see the girl first and provide info or not scrolling down 2 or 3 posts where the girl they are asking information about was just reviewed. What's so frustrating to him, myself, and I'm sure plenty others is when a newbies first post right out the gate is asking for information. What further frustrates me and I'm sure frustrates the rest of you is when a newbie starts off by saying "I've been a long time lurker but I decided to make a username and post". Well if you're a long time lurker then you should know how this forum works. This forum, like so many other things in life works by giving a little to get a little. When you give good solid intel, and then you need good solid intel, no one has a problem returning the favor. When we come across a girl who hasn't been reviewed before or no one knows anything about and we decide to go see her anyway, we are taking a risk. The girl could be LEO, she could be a girl who sets up guys to get robbed, etc. The point is, it shouldn't be just a few of us going out and taking the risks while everyone sits backs and reaps the rewards for our hard work and risk-taking. There's nothing wrong with asking for information. If you go back and look at my posts from this username and from my previous username "daveinsavannah" you'll see that I've asked plenty of questions. But I've also shown my willingness just like plenty of others have to not be afraid to go out and toftt and come back and report. That's what builds trust and credibility in this game. Finally, what makes this forum so great is everyone who participates willingness to share information. Sharing information is a two-way street. Like Savannahmike said, we're all guys here and guys bust each other's chops and it's all in good fun. If we as grown men can't handle being called out maybe we're in the wrong game. Just my two cents.

AsianFlyer32
01-20-20, 20:30
What I miss?

Kmaat52
01-21-20, 13:17
I was going to stay out of this but I feel it's ridiculous we are even having to discuss this. Since there are some who think Marsh is too mean, I'll try to translate in nicer terms. All he's saying is simply this. If you come on this forum asking for information we want you to do two things first. One, do some research on the provider you're asking about to see if they have been reviewed before and what the guys experience was or two, take one for the team (TOFTT) and go see the provider and come back and make a report. What seems to indicate laziness on the part of newbies is not wanting to go see the girl first and provide info or not scrolling down 2 or 3 posts where the girl they are asking information about was just reviewed. What's so frustrating to him, myself, and I'm sure plenty others is when a newbies first post right out the gate is asking for information. What further frustrates me and I'm sure frustrates the rest of you is when a newbie starts off by saying "I've been a long time lurker but I decided to make a username and post". Well if you're a long time lurker then you should know how this forum works. This forum, like so many other things in life works by giving a little to get a little. When you give good solid intel, and then you need good solid intel, no one has a problem returning the favor. When we come across a girl who hasn't been reviewed before or no one knows anything about and we decide to go see her anyway, we are taking a risk. The girl could be LEO, she could be a girl who sets up guys to get robbed, etc. The point is, it shouldn't be just a few of us going out and taking the risks while everyone sits backs and reaps the rewards for our hard work and risk-taking. There's nothing wrong with asking for information. If you go back and look at my posts from this username and from my previous username "daveinsavannah" you'll see that I've asked plenty of questions. But I've also shown my willingness just like plenty of others have to not be afraid to go out and toftt and come back and report. That's what builds trust and credibility in this game. Finally, what makes this forum so great is everyone who participates willingness to share information. Sharing information is a two-way street. Like Savannahmike said, we're all guys here and guys bust each other's chops and it's all in good fun. If we as grown men can't handle being called out maybe we're in the wrong game. Just my two cents.Nice Chime, well played.

SavannahMike
01-21-20, 17:02
What I miss?It seems Marsh has been kicked off the site for making a newbie cry. I don't remember the exact post he did that caused it but basically because he kept telling newbies to do their homework some and was busting their balls some of them quit and instead of having new guys leave they put Marsh off the site I'll miss his sense of humor but even more the intell he gave in the Asians and others. Marsh was a guy that TOFTT often so he will be missed I'll let the admin tell the story as I am sure he has more information than I do but that is what I got from what I have seen.

BlankMan2016
01-22-20, 18:03
It seems Marsh has been kicked off the site for making a newbie cry. I don't remember the exact post he did that caused it but basically because he kept telling newbies to do their homework some and was busting their balls some of them quit and instead of having new guys leave they put Marsh off the site I'll miss his sense of humor but even more the intell he gave in the Asians and others. Marsh was a guy that TOFTT often so he will be missed I'll let the admin tell the story as I am sure he has more information than I do but that is what I got from what I have seen.How do you go from being on probation to being banned?

MrCupidStunts
01-23-20, 18:05
How do you go from being on probation to being banned?Probably from voicing your opinions and POV against someone who doesn't want to hear it. I don't blame him, kindof in the same boat. We've all been noobies at one point in time, if someone has a legitimate question, they're welcome to post it, and people will answer. BUT, when you ask a dumbass question like has anyone met her, followed by a link, and that's your first post, surely there's going to be some ragging.

In all fairness, I have a raising suspicions some of these newbies aren't even newbies, but trolls or escorts themselves. For ex, someone reviewed a georgetown gal a week or so ago, talking about how great everything was. Thing is, its contradicting: she's preggers, but pictures match. There's not one bad thing about the girl, even went on to explain why she doesn't respond so quickly. The kicker: everyone's that visited her thus far, has had a horrid experience. If that isn't sketchy, idk what is. Still waiting if he reviews anyone else, I have a feeling it'll be one of her friends'.

In all honesty, this site itself doesn't even pop up when you search up escort reviews on google. So, the only way newbies could hop on here nowadays, is if you or someone you know, knows this site. For some people (as myself), when zero posts users post I simply ignore them. For others (like Marsh), they take it upon themselves to call said person out and teach them tough love. Personally, I salute the guy every-time. I'll miss those Asian posts.

TkRoller
01-24-20, 12:39
Ha. It's about time you address me. I'm having fun and I'm glad you're finally joining in. Serious question- did you start as admin about 2-3 years ago? Like everything else, it's been a bit more snowflake here.

I sent you a respectful message and said please take me off probation and treat me like anyone else here and flag me when I cause a problem. You ignored my message and you clearly do not treat me like everyone else. So I said fuck it and played the part. You flag me for stupid shit constantly. I'm laughing that you think I'll whine and cry and ask you to take my posts down. C'Mon. Dude.

So let's talk about pussy for a minute. There's a real thought to go out and "earn your stripes" so we know you're not a cop. No one gives up their best girl to a brand new dipshit that can't see a review two posts down. How many noobs have I turned off? I dunno. Probably not as many as I turned on and kept here with my hundreds of reviews? These guys only see Savannah posts, but you read my posts from all over the SE I would assume and I think you're quite aware I give more here than I get. I don't want special treatment. I just want the same as any other dude here trying to find a diamond in the rough. You don't offer a product. You offer a service. You provide access to guys like me who see girls and write reviews. Without guys like me, and I'm definitely not the only one and I'm not special, but this place would be shit..Y'all are crazy is this who your talking about.

GuyNBlue
01-25-20, 13:22
I would like to propose an observation from the view point of a.

-Senior member.

-Never really cared for or got along with Marsh.

-Had post removed from admin for reasons I could never explain.

My understanding has always been this is an OPEN forum for guys wanting to have fun while watching each other's backs! As long as everyone stayed away from personal info and shared a little respect for what to forum stood for, it was all good. It seems the paths being crossed are newbies acting like millennials. Who want everything done for them and put in no effort! With those who want to be curmudgeonly and don't want to feel put out and doing all the heavy lifting? I will say seems a lot is telling people to do homework! Hell I am a senior member and don't want to go back 15 pages to find. Either ignore or even easier post a link to the thread!

Everything said about Marsh is true but in an open forum that should be regulated / ignored not banished! If you remove enough of his post he should get tired of wasting his time in typing them! Where he is wrong is that he post enough to know what can be published! What Marsh and any other senior should do is just ignore the naive post. Again if someone keeps posting dumb unhelpful post and gets no replies they should know to change their approach.

The admin is also wrong in that if you are on this site you are playing on a certain ball field that if you do not belong it is their fault not not ours. No one should be protected on here from one another, just information that is detrimental to the person being discussed (like using a girls real name when it has no barring on the hobby), a members private info, or culpable to the website or one another. And flat out misinformation! Me calling another member out for being a dumbass should not get me in any trouble. However I should not be calling anyone a dumbass. Instead I need to ignore and let them figure it out on their own or point which way to go!

Admin the thread does get gummed up with useless post! If I may make a suggestion? Create 2 more threads! 1) an instructional thread (maybe new members only have access to read / write for 30 days to this thread and not write to any others) Then legit but dumbass question can be asked. And really senior members should look time to time and offer advice to newbies until they can contribute. We should teach them to fish! And admin this would be a place you could shape behavior to the manner that makes this episode and thread unnecessary! If from the beginng a user is instructed by you as to what is permissible and proper conduct. When they get realeased to the wild (big boy forum) you will have already reduced the amount of your monitoring needed! 2) is a flat out "have you ever seen this girl?" Then if no one answered it is a TOFTT moment and they can post experience on main thread. Or someone with knowledge can answer any way they like! Link to the thread with answers, knowledge of the post, simple yes and refer where to find info or ignore!

The main bored again gets gummed up but should be an open discussion of experiences! Good, bad, LEO, guess who is in town and information needed by the group. (Health concerns) We would have less to sift through and admin less to monitor!

While making suggestions! Admin should mandate that any provider must be identified by posting name and or ad phone number. Links are nice as long as they are still active. It's not perfect but if I am looking for info on Adair it is a lot easier if the name is in the tittle!

Just my perspective!

Admin2
01-25-20, 13:42
Most are unworkable, you would know that if you did this for a job.

If you don't like what some members post add them to your ignore list.

You don't know what happened behind the scenes with Marsh. I told him, if you don't stop doing this I got to ban you, he said fuck you and kept doing it.

There's a reason there are Senior Members and Admins, your view is Savannah, ours is National.

A2

I would like to propose an observation from the view point of a.

-Senior member.

-Never really cared for or got along with Marsh.

-Had post removed from admin for reasons I could never explain.

My understanding has always been this is an OPEN forum for guys wanting to have fun while watching each other's backs! As long as everyone stayed away from personal info and shared a little respect for what to forum stood for, it was all good. It seems the paths being crossed are newbies acting like millennials. Who want everything done for them and put in no effort! With those who want to be curmudgeonly and don't want to feel put out and doing all the heavy lifting? I will say seems a lot is telling people to do homework! Hell I am a senior member and don't want to go back 15 pages to find. Either ignore or even easier post a link to the thread!

Everything said about Marsh is true but in an open forum that should be regulated / ignored not banished! If you remove enough of his post he should get tired of wasting his time in typing them! Where he is wrong is that he post enough to know what can be published! What Marsh and any other senior should do is just ignore the naive post. Again if someone keeps posting dumb unhelpful post and gets no replies they should know to change their approach.

The admin is also wrong in that if you are on this site you are playing on a certain ball field that if you do not belong it is their fault not not ours. No one should be protected on here from one another, just information that is detrimental to the person being discussed (like using a girls real name when it has no barring on the hobby), a members private info, or culpable to the website or one another. And flat out misinformation! Me calling another member out for being a dumbass should not get me in any trouble. However I should not be calling anyone a dumbass. Instead I need to ignore and let them figure it out on their own or point which way to go!

Admin the thread does get gummed up with useless post! If I may make a suggestion? Create 2 more threads! 1) an instructional thread (maybe new members only have access to read / write for 30 days to this thread and not write to any others) Then legit but dumbass question can be asked. And really senior members should look time to time and offer advice to newbies until they can contribute. We should teach them to fish! And admin this would be a place you could shape behavior to the manner that makes this episode and thread unnecessary! If from the beginng a user is instructed by you as to what is permissible and proper conduct. When they get realeased to the wild (big boy forum) you will have already reduced the amount of your monitoring needed! 2) is a flat out "have you ever seen this girl?" Then if no one answered it is a TOFTT moment and they can post experience on main thread. Or someone with knowledge can answer any way they like! Link to the thread with answers, knowledge of the post, simple yes and refer where to find info or ignore!

The main bored again gets gummed up but should be an open discussion of experiences! Good, bad, LEO, guess who is in town and information needed by the group. (Health concerns) We would have less to sift through and admin less to monitor!

While making suggestions! Admin should mandate that any provider must be identified by posting name and or ad phone number. Links are nice as long as they are still active. It's not perfect but if I am looking for info on Adair it is a lot easier if the name is in the tittle!

Just my perspective!.

Admin2
01-25-20, 13:47
It seems Marsh has been kicked off the site for making a newbie cry. I don't remember the exact post he did that caused it but basically because he kept telling newbies to do their homework some and was busting their balls some of them quit and instead of having new guys leave they put Marsh off the site I'll miss his sense of humor but even more the intell he gave in the Asians and others. Marsh was a guy that TOFTT often so he will be missed I'll let the admin tell the story as I am sure he has more information than I do but that is what I got from what I have seen.

Probably from voicing your opinions and POV against someone who doesn't want to hear it. I don't blame him, kindof in the same boat. We've all been noobies at one point in time, if someone has a legitimate question, they're welcome to post it, and people will answer. BUT, when you ask a dumbass question like has anyone met her, followed by a link, and that's your first post, surely there's going to be some ragging.

In all fairness, I have a raising suspicions some of these newbies aren't even newbies, but trolls or escorts themselves. For ex, someone reviewed a georgetown gal a week or so ago, talking about how great everything was. Thing is, its contradicting: she's preggers, but pictures match. There's not one bad thing about the girl, even went on to explain why she doesn't respond so quickly. The kicker: everyone's that visited her thus far, has had a horrid experience. If that isn't sketchy, idk what is. Still waiting if he reviews anyone else, I have a feeling it'll be one of her friends'.

In all honesty, this site itself doesn't even pop up when you search up escort reviews on google. So, the only way newbies could hop on here nowadays, is if you or someone you know, knows this site. For some people (as myself), when zero posts users post I simply ignore them. For others (like Marsh), they take it upon themselves to call said person out and teach them tough love. Personally, I salute the guy every-time. I'll miss those Asian posts.Posts like this always identify the bullies. Marsh got banned because while his content was good he kept being a dick to people. It's against the rules. He caught a flag, didn't stop, got another one, got put on moderation then still kept doing it. When he wrote me to demand I take him off of moderation his opinion was that he had the right to say whatever the fuck he wanted to anybody and started posting his "manifesto" all over the forum so I banned him.

Now some of you crybabies who like harshing on people will say I babied the new members, whatever. We are adults and adults need to learn to speak to other adults as fucking adults and not as children. He's probably already made a new user and well be harshing on new guys as a regular member and the cycle will start all over again.

I don't give a fuck how you characterize it but when you run off people you have to go. It's not tough love, it's just being an asshole.

A2.

PS, when you google escort "reviews" from ANY city the first return is usually us.

Jarston1
03-02-20, 12:35
I travel all over the southeast and every message board is full of participants "slappin' noobs" on the back of the head for asking dumb questions or for asking for deep intel without having ever contributed. I think it helps and I agree with another poster that this is how men get other men in line. It's good to know that you can't just waltz on this site and start talking shop. I fit into the category of asking for more than I contribute. And if someone wants to slap my upside the head I'm fine with that.

SavannahMike
03-15-20, 09:59
Guys, how many of you plan to start away from the ladies the new few weeks with this virus potentially going around. I know that many of us are at the age that put us at risk. Considering the health risk and that these girls are seeing quite a few people it seems some caution may need to be used. Just a thought. Personally I will take a few weeks break. Elderly parents with lung issues means I need to be cautious as much for them as for myself.

Bubba Zanetti
03-15-20, 11:23
Guys, how many of you plan to start away from the ladies the new few weeks with this virus potentially going around. I know that many of us are at the age that put us at risk. Considering the health risk and that these girls are seeing quite a few people it seems some caution may need to be used. Just a thought. Personally I will take a few weeks break. Elderly parents with lung issues means I need to be cautious as much for them as for myself.Probably some good deals to be had but I'm going to sit out for a while.

MuffDiver 69
03-15-20, 13:40
Guys, how many of you plan to start away from the ladies the new few weeks with this virus potentially going around. I know that many of us are at the age that put us at risk. Considering the health risk and that these girls are seeing quite a few people it seems some caution may need to be used. Just a thought. Personally I will take a few weeks break. Elderly parents with lung issues means I need to be cautious as much for them as for myself.I think most everyone will sit out next 2 week. Girls already cut prices but it's not worth risk. In two weeks they'll be two for one. Schools closing and people will be out of work so so extra cash for luxury items. People are needing to but 2-4 weeks of food. If you have children or elderly family it's good idea to sit out. Passing deadly virus to them would be horrible. Personally I've cut back some time ago.

It's especially bad for Asians for sure.

New Player
03-23-20, 13:38
Anybody know where I can get tested anonymously?

SavannahMike
03-23-20, 22:33
Anybody know where I can get tested anonymously?Not sure. Maybe an urgent care place like immediate med or something? I have been fortunate to never have to deal with it. Good luck and sorry.

New Player
03-24-20, 01:23
Not sure. Maybe an urgent care place like immediate med or something? I have been fortunate to never have to deal with it. Good luck and sorry.Thanks. I'm probably just overreacting.

Fazone
03-24-20, 03:01
Anybody know where I can get tested anonymously?stdcheck.com

They are legit. Totally anonymous and convenient.

I've used them. Paid with a pre-paid gift card and used my hobby email as the contact. You get tested at a local lab (e. G. - Quest Diagnostics) useing a preprinted form with your code # as your I'd. The test results go to stdcheck and they send it to your email. Nobody knows who you are.

New Player
03-25-20, 15:01
stdcheck.com

They are legit. Totally anonymous and convenient.

I've used them. Paid with a pre-paid gift card and used my hobby email as the contact. You get tested at a local lab (e. G. - Quest Diagnostics) useing a preprinted form with your code # as your I'd.Just checked them out, I'll wait till I find out results, before I throw anybody under the bus.

Kyle198
04-17-20, 02:03
I remember when I 1st started this hobby, the idea at the time was that using escorts would help me avoid the drama associated with dating and help me act on some of my fantasies, now I'm starting to wonder if this is all really worth it. Every time I browse STG the good looking girls are either fake or have a no AA Rule. More than half the time I meet up with someone, they aren't over average in looks, they don't do half the stuff I enjoy. Aren't into kissing, they dress sexy in their pictures and talk sexy in their ads and then when you get there they just have on normal clothes and don't even put in any effort. Sometimes there is some guy out in a car or in the room next door. So you go there looking for this sensual exciting experience, but instead the vibe is just awkward and unsexy.

I've had a lot of time to think staying in these past few weeks, I'm starting to wonder really what is the point anymore? I'd be better off finding a FWB or Girlfriend, instead I'm losing double the money for an overall watered down experience with a bunch of rules. Yeah you have to put up with a lot of drama in dating, but I could say the same thing about the hobby, you just put up with different stuff, flaking, getting robbed, up charging, rushing, the dreadful "No AA" rule. The list goes on and on. After about 7 years of doing this, I just don't know if this makes me happy anymore, or if it ever really did.

SavannahMike
04-18-20, 14:30
I remember when I 1st started this hobby, the idea at the time was that using escorts would help me avoid the drama associated with dating and help me act on some of my fantasies, now I'm starting to wonder if this is all really worth it. Every time I browse STG the good looking girls are either fake or have a no AA Rule. More than half the time I meet up with someone, they aren't over average in looks, they don't do half the stuff I enjoy. Aren't into kissing, they dress sexy in their pictures and talk sexy in their ads and then when you get there they just have on normal clothes and don't even put in any effort. Sometimes there is some guy out in a car or in the room next door. So you go there looking for this sensual exciting experience, but instead the vibe is just awkward and unsexy.

I've had a lot of time to think staying in these past few weeks, I'm starting to wonder really what is the point anymore? I'd be better off finding a FWB or Girlfriend, instead I'm losing double the money for an overall watered down experience with a bunch of rules. Yeah you have to put up with a lot of drama in dating, but I could say the same thing about the hobby, you just put up with different stuff, flaking, getting robbed, up charging, rushing, the dreadful "No AA" rule. The list goes on and on. After about 7 years of doing this, I just don't know if this makes me happy anymore, or if it ever really did.I get it. That's why I try to find just a very few girls that I like and stick with them.

It's rare I venture out anymore from the ones I am comfortable with and have only seen Kyla once during this COVID thing. I don't have to deal with the no AA thing since I am white so I feel for you since many of the girls won't see AA especially if you are under 40 years old. I am going through a divorce right now so I may be back in the real dating world and from what I hear there is plenty of free to be had so I may be out of the hobby myself if the divorce goes through.

SavannahMike
05-03-20, 21:13
I am about to be a single guy while going through a divorce. Already have one lady that sought me out and I am having fun and they are even buying me dinner. May not need the hobby anymore. Never say never and I hope to keep on eye in the forum but this single life may be just the ticket. This girl rocked my world.

SouthernDude42
05-04-20, 13:20
I am about to be a single guy while going through a divorce. Already have one lady that sought me out and I am having fun and they are even buying me dinner. May not need the hobby anymore. Never say never and I hope to keep on eye in the forum but this single life may be just the ticket. This girl rocked my world.Good for you!

BlankMan2016
05-04-20, 14:25
I am about to be a single guy while going through a divorce. Already have one lady that sought me out and I am having fun and they are even buying me dinner. May not need the hobby anymore. Never say never and I hope to keep on eye in the forum but this single life may be just the ticket. This girl rocked my world.Thats the way to do it let them spend some money on you for a change. Whole different feeling I know.

Luvtufreek
05-04-20, 16:36
I am about to be a single guy while going through a divorce. Already have one lady that sought me out and I am having fun and they are even buying me dinner. May not need the hobby anymore. Never say never and I hope to keep on eye in the forum but this single life may be just the ticket. This girl rocked my world.On escaping the marriage trap. Enjoy your new found freedom.

SavannahMike
05-05-20, 10:19
I appreciate the well wishes gentlemen!

Kyle198
05-06-20, 13:59
I get it. That's why I try to find just a very few girls that I like and stick with them.

It's rare I venture out anymore from the ones I am comfortable with and have only seen Kyla once during this COVID thing. I don't have to deal with the no AA thing since I am white so I feel for you since many of the girls won't see AA especially if you are under 40 years old. I am going through a divorce right now so I may be back in the real dating world and from what I hear there is plenty of free to be had so I may be out of the hobby myself if the divorce goes through.Good luck with everything! I'm feeling a little bit better today, maybe I was just used to being able to phone up a girl or hit the strip club back when I lived in myrtle beach, honestly I took it for granted. When I lived there I would often visit more than one girl a day, have certain girls begging for me to see them. I had a nice list of regulars and would visit there again if it wasn't for a bad break up.

But maybe it's good I hit this slump because I was spending way too much money and not worrying about improving my own life. Honestly I haven't seen anyone in the past 3 days due to slow responses or no responses and I don't really feel any different. I'm saving up money to move to Florida, the way I think of it is if they don't want my money, then fine, more for me. Besides if the girl has such a bad attitude, it probably won't be the best experience anyways.

MuffDiver 69
05-07-20, 00:50
I am about to be a single guy while going through a divorce. Already have one lady that sought me out and I am having fun and they are even buying me dinner. May not need the hobby anymore. Never say never and I hope to keep on eye in the forum but this single life may be just the ticket. This girl rocked my world.I'm happy for you bud. I'm think I'm close to doing same. I'm tired of let downs, rip offs and disappointed visits. With all crazy stuff going on some regularity will be nice. I def can use some emotional intriguing initiate connection. I had awesome gf in 2016 for almost 2 years and it was great. She started business in Atlanta which is all upside down now and we both miss each other. The distance was a problem as I've started several companies here and couldn't live in Atlanta and do what I needed. After a while just pouncing babes just for fun with no connection isn't very gratifying mentally. Maybe this virus is waking me up and I need to feel alive more. One company I'm heavily in with will cash me out for 7 digits so I'm financially set. She was good for me and I need that. We all really need our world rocked but stability of falling asleep next to beautiful babe and having that still there in the am does make heart feel good. Definitely time to weigh out options.

If this girl really rocking your world like that don't let it slide through your fingers. Grab hold of it tight and listen to the heart. All the same will be here if you change your mind but I don't think you're going to find this type of happiness staying in this game.

Time for us to appreciate stable life. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Sensual912
05-25-20, 12:49
Am I the only one frustrated with navigating the listings? STG seem limited and abundant with junkies or bots.

I can't figure out ListCrawler. Everyone there looks fake. Any advice on navigating this site?

Tryst has about 4 over priced options.

Is this all that's out there? Please feel free to PM with an UTR option.

Kyle198
05-25-20, 17:35
Am I the only one frustrated with navigating the listings? STG seem limited and abundant with junkies or bots.

I can't figure out ListCrawler. Everyone there looks fake. Any advice on navigating this site?

Is this all that's out there? Please feel free to PM with an UTR option.I messaged like 10 girls today from that site, this started around 10 am, only one has responded and then went silent after I was done showering. I really need to just give up and stop wasting my time and energy and put more energy into moving to a bigger city (which I'm in the process of doing). I just went to the liquor store and stocked up, looks like it backs to drinking and playing video games for a while at this rate. I would of put a lot more effort in finding a girlfriend in the past if I knew this is what I would be dealing with.

New Player
05-26-20, 01:49

Is this all that's out there? Please feel free to PM with an UTR option.Crawler is database for all the listed sites. Alligator pulls from all of them, though some are nothing but scams. My process of vetting opportunities is this:

1. Do they have one or more videos (still questionable).

2. Do they have more pictures when I click for them, an indicator they've posted before and sometimes the pictures don't match from earlier posts. You can also see collaborations they might have done based on pictures. On Babylon you can see older posts and determine if they are spam by the ridiculous amounts of locations.

3. Google Fu the #, the index is the most reliable. Scams to have different people using the same numbers, real ones tend to stay in one area of the country, not saying they can't have different regions too.

IMO Stg has better flowers among the weeds. Lately I've been using fish, there is less scam even saw someone I met once working forgot the face, but not the front door. I'm about done trying here, Pattaya calls to me.

Bubba Zanetti
05-26-20, 11:59
Crawler is database for all the listed sites. Alligator pulls from all of them, though some are nothing but scams. My process of vetting opportunities is this:

1. Do they have one or more videos (still questionable).

2. Do they have more pictures when I click for them, an indicator they've posted before and sometimes the pictures don't match from earlier posts. You can also see collaborations they might have done based on pictures. On Babylon you can see older posts and determine if they are spam by the ridiculous amounts of locations.

3. Google Fu the #, the index is the most reliable. Scams to have different people using the same numbers, real ones tend to stay in one area of the country, not saying they can't have different regions too.

IMO Stg has better flowers among the weeds. Lately I've been using fish, there is less scam even saw someone I met once working forgot the face, but not the front door. I'm about done trying here, Pattaya calls to me.See you on Soi 6!

New Player
05-27-20, 00:11
See you on Soi 6!Speaking of that has anybody made the trip before? I am currently planning it out and I have a couple questions about budget and other things. I'm a little nervous, I'll be going by myself most likely, I don't have anyone to go with for backup.

Thank you, you may pm me of you want to.

MuffDiver 69
05-27-20, 08:52
See you on Soi 6!Thailand is closed until June 30th. I had plans that got cut so maybe go in August. It's make nice Christmas there. I imagine when it opens there will be deals a plenty.

Bubba Zanetti
05-27-20, 12:27
Thailand is closed until June 30th. I had plans that got cut so maybe go in August. It's make nice Christmas there. I imagine when it opens there will be deals a plenty.And the exchange rate is shit.

ABoneDaddy
05-27-20, 17:04
Thailand is closed until June 30th. I had plans that got cut so maybe go in August. It's make nice Christmas there. I imagine when it opens there will be deals a plenty.It may open then. With a mandatory 14 day isolation. If you fly in from Australia. Nothing is open. What didn't go out of business may have serious rules. You got to sign in to go to a 7-11. Maybe next year.

MuffDiver 69
05-28-20, 11:10
And the exchange rate is shit.Exchange rate is not too good but I've already got 50,000 bhat already there for months now. I've got Thai gal friend there already. Just need to get there. You can always get underground gals and change them as you want. Not a lot open still except to locals. I was planning Vietnam too until all this went down. Hard to say when best to go now. Much depends on resurgence of numbers.

Kyle198
06-08-20, 20:24
I came across an ad on STG that said "everything your girlfriend is not", then I read the description it says "nothing bare and no BBBJ". I have nothing against that but to advertise that as better than a girlfriend? Really? Sometimes I think these girls (especially the ones selling videos) kind of target guys who are sexually frustrated with woman. Especially the scammers wanting deposits. Sure there are a small few that I would classify as professionals and that don't actually do this and that seem to enjoy the work they do. But when I see these girls offering such watered down experiences, I can't help but think they must assume there are a lot of guys out there that have problems with women and this is the only way they can get some.

That's one big reason I'm leaving the hobby, other then saving up to move, I just don't think an experience with an escort can rival a non escort visit, most of the time (I've had a few amazing experiences where nothing was off limits). Alot of these girls just want to make a quick buck, they aren't really professionals, they're just hustlers trying to play a system that targets men who are sexually frustrated. Just like how dealers target addicts. Now I'm not saying a guy who visits an escort can't get girls, I'm just saying I think a lot of these girls, the ones who don't put in any effort, kind of target these guys and they think "oh here's a loser I can make a quick dollar off him". That's kind of sad.

I'm sorry but if you offer no BBBJ, no kissing, you're a clock watcher and / or you don't even get dressed up, there is no way you are better than a girlfriend.

MrMetroGnome
06-09-20, 07:35
I came across an ad on STG that said "everything your girlfriend is not", then I read the description it says "nothing bare and no BBBJ". I have nothing against that but to advertise that as better than a girlfriend? Really? Sometimes I think these girls (especially the ones selling videos) kind of target guys who are sexually frustrated with woman. Especially the scammers wanting deposits. Sure there are a small few that I would classify as professionals and that don't actually do this and that seem to enjoy the work they do. But when I see these girls offering such watered down experiences, I can't help but think they must assume there are a lot of guys out there that have problems with women and this is the only way they can get some.

That's one big reason I'm leaving the hobby, other then saving up to move, I just don't think an experience with an escort can rival a non escort visit, most of the time (I've had a few amazing experiences where nothing was off limits). Alot of these girls just want to make a quick buck, they aren't really professionals, they're just hustlers trying to play a system that targets men who are sexually frustrated. Just like how dealers target addicts. Now I'm not saying a guy who visits an escort can't get girls, I'm just saying I think a lot of these girls, the ones who don't put in any effort, kind of target these guys and they think "oh here's a loser I can make a quick dollar off him". That's kind of sad.

I'm sorry but if you offer no BBBJ, no kissing, you're a clock watcher and / or you don't even get dressed up, there is no way you are better than a girlfriend.Yeah, I've been in the hobby for years and know that the majority of providers believe that their clients are in it because they have no options. That may be true for some, but they don't realize that this is considered by a lot of us to be a hobby and just how many mongers are in relationships or are married.

I got into the hobby because my ex (at the time my gf) refused to give me a BJ. She told me I could get someone else to do it on the conditions that: we did nothing else, there were no feelings attached, I told her about the encounter. Coked out bar flies, SW's, and even one of her friends were her suggestions. The best I've had was a streetwalker and I have to admit I have just been chasing the dragon ever since.

I don't know what it is about the women I'm attracted to or are attracted to me, but getting free BJ's has proven to be a difficult task for me.

BlankMan2016
06-13-20, 08:06
I don't know what stg is trying to do with closing sighnups Monday-Friday but it doesn't seem to be working. Theres now more fake ads then ever. I guess if they deleted all the fake ads there wouldn't be but 3 ads left in Savannah.

New Player
06-15-20, 01:55
So no s* there I was Phoenix. I kept hearing the praise of some magnificent palace called M1. So at this point I don't have a car and Lyft is anywhere from 30-50 a ride. I decide to take a leap of faith and catch a ride straight for this place. Naive me decided this needed to be done tonight, so I figured there would be an ATM close by. There was no atm within half a mile, so I decide to walk my slightly overweight self in the Arizona heat to come back with some sweaty bills. Fast forward a little bit I'm back at the complex of this place come to realize it's this entire complex is closed. I decided I would practice my Google Fu and see if I missed something, turns out I had went to the wrong complex which I got from Google. So I call upon my trusty steed to take me to battle once more. Upon arriving at the battlefield, at the cost of a hole in my wallet I conquered and left feeling like a king. My foe was a worthy adversary standing at 5' she jumped straight into action. Upon defeating her silver tongue and draining hips she had conceded. She decided to win my favor by soothing my aching from all the battle. As I left freshly bathed her comrades came rushing at me. Here in the story I wish I could have said "you have no power here" and I would have, until a temptress to powerful for me to resist came at me. None in the vast wasteland that is Savannah could hope to match siren. I fear I will have to return and face this temptress, nay I must! That may have seemed like a happy ending, but it's not! Even now I stand here waiting for my steed named lyft, who keeps passing the job onto other steeds, outside a seven eleven sipping on a cherry slurpee surrounded by crackheads. If your reading thi.

SavannahMike
06-18-20, 11:58
Hey Guys,

I guess I need to update as I had some messages. I haven't been on in a while. Single guy now and getting laid nightly for free so out of the hobby for now. Single is fantastic.

Kmaat52
06-19-20, 16:05
Hey Guys,

I guess I need to update as I had some messages. I haven't been on in a while. Single guy now and getting laid nightly for free so out of the hobby for now. Single is fantastic.Give'm hell, play safe enjoy.

MuffDiver 69
06-19-20, 20:57
Hey Guys,

I guess I need to update as I had some messages. I haven't been on in a while. Single guy now and getting laid nightly for free so out of the hobby for now. Single is fantastic.This is best new on forums in a long time.

BlankMan2016
06-20-20, 09:09
Some of these girls get carried away with the photoshop they need to save it for facebook and keep it out the advertisements. You look online and think your getting a dime piece a definite ten. Then a 1. 5 answers the door I think I knocked on the wrong door sometimes. I don't know why they be using fake photos shoot they can make themselves look good with the photo shop LOL.

SavannahMike
06-20-20, 23:26
This is best new on forums in a long time.Thanks guys. My best advice is getTing rid of the wife cost a bundle but worth every penny. I wish I had done it sooner. Why'all stay safe and if dating doesn't keep going the way it has I may be back. I'll try to check I will try to check from time to time to keep with how why'all are doing but may be weekly or so instead of the daily I used to get on here.

Kyle198
07-16-20, 18:41
Hey Guys,

I guess I need to update as I had some messages. I haven't been on in a while. Single guy now and getting laid nightly for free so out of the hobby for now. Single is fantastic.Sounds awesome, and kudos, I was looking through skip the games today, and I browsed all 15 pages and I didn't find one ad that had what I'm looking for. After getting robbed a few days ago by the only girl I saw on there that was my type it just made me lose all interest in the hobby. I just don't find any pleasure in this hobby anymore, there's no trust, no respect. Ablot of the girls have zero respect for the men that visit them, I think some don't see men as people with feelings. But what I find disturbing is some of these women think men should pay for sex and that women who have sex for free are stupid, yet they don't do anything bare and offer no GFE. And then Cashapp really ruined things with girls asking for deposits, and having an attitude about, you don't trust us so you need a deposit but we should trust you? Why because we can't get laid and have no choice?. I really miss craigslist casual encounters, got some really great free lays off of there. I remember meeting up with this couple and husband filmed with this exotic Asian woman.

I've tried signing up for a few websites like fling and adult friend finder but usually there are only like 1 or 2 people online in my area at the time. Also alot of bots, I thought fling.com wouldn't have bots, but it did. These things are annoying, they ask for your number, send you porn star pictures and then ask you to cashapp them, I mean it's so obvious. Sometimes I'll just play completely stupid out of boredom. So really I'm going to start hitting the gym, I have a dentist appointment and I'm getting Invisalign, also made an appointment with a plastic surgeon for later in August. After that I plan on getting back out on the field. The only way I'll return to this hobby is if I see a porn star spinner that's okay with GFE, which I have yet to see.

StreetSexNinja
07-17-20, 20:14
Ya man, it's bad out here. All that you said!

I've done the fling and Adult Friend Finder thing too. No luck. As I'm with a woman who doesn't put out much, I just want to find a good sidepiece.

Sounds awesome, and kudos, I was looking through skip the games today, and I browsed all 15 pages and I didn't find one ad that had what I'm looking for. After getting robbed a few days ago by the only girl I saw on there that was my type it just made me lose all interest in the hobby. I just don't find any pleasure in this hobby anymore, there's no trust, no respect. Ablot of the girls have zero respect for the men that visit them, I think some don't see men as people with feelings. But what I find disturbing is some of these women think men should pay for sex and that women who have sex for free are stupid, yet they don't do anything bare and offer no GFE. And then Cashapp really ruined things with girls asking for deposits, and having an attitude about, you don't trust us so you need a deposit but we should trust you? Why because we can't get laid and have no choice?. I really miss craigslist casual encounters, got some really great free lays off of there. I remember meeting up with this couple and husband filmed with this exotic Asian woman.

I've tried signing up for a few websites like fling and adult friend finder but usually there are only like 1 or 2 people online in my area at the time. Also alot of bots, I thought fling.com wouldn't have bots, but it did. These things are annoying, they ask for your number, send you porn star pictures and then ask you to cashapp them, I mean it's so obvious. Sometimes I'll just play completely stupid out of boredom. So really I'm going to start hitting the gym, I have a dentist appointment and I'm getting Invisalign, also made an appointment with a plastic surgeon for later in August. After that I plan on getting back out on the field. The only way I'll return to this hobby is if I see a porn star spinner that's okay with GFE, which I have yet to see

Kyle198
07-21-20, 19:19
Ya man, it's bad out here. All that you said!

I've done the fling and Adult Friend Finder thing too. No luck. As I'm with a woman who doesn't put out much, I just want to find a good sidepiece.With Adultfriend finder and fling there are so few girls on there just isn't any point. The few that are on are either extremely unattractive or they are the rare porn star looking for a guy to "stimulate" their mid blah blah blah or send them tips. I think maybe I should just stay offline when it comes to the ladies.

Tybeeman
04-08-21, 11:04
Sorry for the delay, real life, etc. And yea. It changes the contraction of "you all" to that for some reason.If you use the those words "you all" that means you are not part of the group. You should have used the word us or we. Unless of course you are a provider and talking to us.

PaveLow
04-11-21, 19:02
If you use the those words "you all" that means you are not part of the group. You should have used the word us or we. Unless of course you are a provider and talking to us.In the context of *I hope "you all" are having a good weekend* the words us and we don't work. Being in the south, I'd assume you know how why A L L gets tossed around.

This is the last response you're getting dude, you're being petty and making yourself look silly. If you need to discuss my authenticity further, feel free to PM me. There's no need in muddying the forum with shit like this.

Tybeeman
04-12-21, 06:59
In the context of *I hope "you all" are having a good weekend* the words us and we don't work. Being in the south, I'd assume you know how why A L L gets tossed around.

This is the last response you're getting dude, you're being petty and making yourself look silly. If you need to discuss my authenticity further, feel free to PM me. There's no need in muddying the forum with shit like this.You have 5 post and 3 of them are responding to me. I have 616 post here. You guys come and go but most of the time you are here to post about one provider. I want to make sure that the members of this forum are shown that you can't trust all these post. You first post said you posted before which was a lie.

SavannahJoe69
04-12-21, 07:42
You have 5 post and 3 of them are responding to me. I have 616 post here. You guys come and go but most of the time you are here to post about one provider. I want to make sure that the members of this forum are shown that you can't trust all these post. You first post said you posted before which was a lie.Strange before $50 this controversy didn't exist.

Tybeeman
12-01-21, 16:23
https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy

Just spent an hour with her and omfg is she one sexy woman. Best bbj I have had in years and her stripper slide was out of this world. We did a variety of things but I almost passed out from her BJ. She is pricey but her body is that of a 20 year old. I liked her face, she reminded me of an older beach blonde MILF that is just sexy as all get out. She was straight out of the shower and greeted me in a black teddy. She is cool as hell and will be here until tomorrow. I can't get over her body and how awesome it is for her age. Her bbj lasted roughly 25 minutes and she used every technique imaginable. Yes, expensive but well worth it. Have fun and be safe!! Looks just like her pics!!Talking about a woman's appearance on here. Stick to if they are poor providers, scams and thieves that endanger us. LOL can't make this shit up.

Tybeeman
12-02-21, 08:54
Guys beware of this one. Need any more information PM me. I don't want to body shame these lovely ladies and piss one of you guys off.

Kervorka
12-02-21, 12:43
Are you review shaming me?? First it was providers and now its your brothers in mongering. As THE senior member of our esteemed forum you should certainly know by now that providers never change. They only lose weight, they never gain weight. They also get better looking with candy use!! I am going to suggest that you attend a review writing course that emphasizes sensitivity. I am also going to suggest that I moderate your posts for politically correct information and that you always, regardless of changes, make positive descriptions of providers.

BajaBob
12-02-21, 12:48
Are you review shaming me?? First it was providers and now its your brothers in mongering. As THE senior member of our esteemed forum you should certainly know by now that providers never change. They only lose weight, they never gain weight. They also get better looking with candy use!! I am going to suggest that you attend a review writing course that emphasizes sensitivity. I am also going to suggest that I moderate your posts for politically correct information and that you always, regardless of changes, make positive descriptions of providers.Maybe we can forward the rough drafts of reviews to a certain member and he can approve the review prior to it being posted to make sure it meets certain standards and criteria?

Tybeeman
12-02-21, 12:57
Are you review shaming me?? First it was providers and now its your brothers in mongering. As THE senior member of our esteemed forum you should certainly know by now that providers never change. They only lose weight, they never gain weight. They also get better looking with candy use!! I am going to suggest that you attend a review writing course that emphasizes sensitivity. I am also going to suggest that I moderate your posts for politically correct information and that you always, regardless of changes, make positive descriptions of providers.ROTFLMAO.

By the way you mentioned in a post here just recently that you don't like over weight and smelly woman. How dare you.

JackRile
12-02-21, 16:09
Are you review shaming me?? First it was providers and now its your brothers in mongering. As THE senior member of our esteemed forum you should certainly know by now that providers never change. They only lose weight, they never gain weight. They also get better looking with candy use!! I am going to suggest that you attend a review writing course that emphasizes sensitivity. I am also going to suggest that I moderate your posts for politically correct information and that you always, regardless of changes, make positive descriptions of providers.She was fat, but not too terribly sloppy. She had a smell, but not as bad as the dumpster behind the Red Lobster.

ManOfTheWood
12-03-21, 08:27
Talking about a woman's appearance on here. Stick to if they are poor providers, scams and thieves that endanger us. LOL can't make this shit up.Judging by the climate of political correctness these days, I have determined that it is ok to say anything that you want as long as you yourself, share in the potential topic that may crush some one's precious feelings.

Here is an example.

"I am a fat ass, and so was she" or "I had not washed my ass in a couple of days, so the provider and I had that in common".

See, You can say what ever you want as longs as you too are a part of the "shame".

I got in to a lot of "trouble" on here in my past monger life. The truth hurts I guess, and opinion means nothing. I keep it generic and vague.

SavannahJoe69
12-31-21, 15:52
Hope everyone has a safe night with a better new year to come. Personally I spend some time up in New York before Christmas and going Miami Beach now. These places will ruin ya. Women are just heavily in both but got to admit Miami is hard to beat.

Da Doc
01-12-22, 03:56
Here you go guys. If you like them tall 6 foot girls she is head to Savannah for a couple days. PM me if you have question. Don't want to piss anyone off here with a review.

https://tryst.link/escort/mandifoxxxLOL dude you still mad. Let it go kid.

Tybeeman
01-12-22, 08:51
LOL dude you still mad. Let it go kid.I am not mad I am just not going to have this forum be a a place that someone is scared to say something about another's review. I am guilt of it in the pass an the Admin called me out on it. Our old friend Marsh was suspended because of it. As SavJoe says, just post if they are real and safe or not they are not real and safe. The appearance of the provider needs to be done over a DM. There have been several members agree that a woman's weight should not be discuss on here I am good with it. I like DM. I will know more on Mandi this afternoon.

Habitual
01-13-22, 09:25
I am not mad I am just not going to have this forum be a a place that someone is scared to say something about another's review. I am guilt of it in the pass an the Admin called me out on it. Our old friend Marsh was suspended because of it. As SavJoe says, just post if they are real and safe or not they are not real and safe. The appearance of the provider needs to be done over a DM. There have been several members agree that a woman's weight should not be discuss on here I am good with it. I like DM. I will know more on Mandi this afternoon.This isn't accurate. No one was suspended for posting honest or harsh reviews. They were suspended for being rude to newer members on the forum. Admin gets paid by unique visitors, by new members not returning or posting you were hitting him in his wallet.

Tybeeman
01-13-22, 14:53
This isn't accurate. No one was suspended for posting honest or harsh reviews. They were suspended for being rude to newer members on the forum. Admin gets paid by unique visitors, by new members not returning or posting you were hitting him in his wallet.Marsh and I where reprimanded from being harsh for a review someone posted. , Look at post 4550. You don't think I was getting a harsh comment on a review I did? HELLO anyone home.

Habitual
01-14-22, 10:14
Marsh and I where reprimanded from being harsh for a review someone posted. , Look at post 4550. You don't think I was getting a harsh comment on a review I did? HELLO anyone home.I think you're hallucinating after inhaling all those insecticides. In post #8 of the Stupid Shit thread Admin tells you exactly why Marsh was suspended. For harassing new members.

There's a reason I don't respond to your PMs asking me for info. You're a white dwarf, a dying star, headed towards a black hole. You post reviews for the same 3 people over and over again and bring nothing to the table.

Tybeeman
01-15-22, 08:57
I think you're hallucinating after inhaling all those insecticides. In post #8 of the Stupid Shit thread Admin tells you exactly why Marsh was suspended. For harassing new members.

There's a reason I don't respond to your PMs asking me for info. You're a white dwarf, a dying star, headed towards a black hole. You post reviews for the same 3 people over and over again and bring nothing to the table.Damn if I am not in your head little fellow ROFLMAO.

Habitual
01-15-22, 12:22
Damn if I am not in your head little fellow ROFLMAO.Coming from the guy who put my posts on ignore, unblocked me to send PMs about girls, then blocked me again?

Priceless.

Admin2
01-15-22, 20:12
Coming from the guy who put my posts on ignore, unblocked me to send PMs about girls, then blocked me again?

Priceless.

Damn if I am not in your head little fellow ROFLMAO.I moved this stupid shit to a stupid shit thread, if you put it on a regular thread again you will not like what happens.

A2

Tybeeman
01-15-22, 23:43
I moved this stupid shit to a stupid shit thread, if you put it on a regular thread again you will not like what happens.

A2I should have known better. As the senior member, of the senior members on the savannah forum at 781 post. I should not have lowered my self to a very lowly below 100 post senior member. Will not happen again it was dumb.

ABoneDaddy
01-16-22, 00:16
I should have known better. As the senior member, of the senior members on the savannah forum at 781 post. I should not have lowered my self to a very lowly below 100 post senior member. Will not happen again it was dumb.Again. You are so full of yourself. MR senior senior.

Tybeeman
01-16-22, 11:10
Again. You are so full of yourself. MR senior senior.In almost 2 years you have 13 post. Please don't bother with me until you are a senior member just relax and let us pros show you how it is done. 781 post remember that.

BajaBob
01-16-22, 14:25
In almost 2 years you have 13 post. Please don't bother with me until you are a senior member just relax and let us pros show you how it is done. 781 post remember that.781, big number, but the majority of those are merely comments, not reviews. Or post notifications of providers that advertise they're coming into the area that you haven't seen as there are no reviews of them. Anyone can keep posting comments to built up their count. I usually see 2 - 3 different providers every month, but don't post because of all this b. S. On here. I bet I have more ebay stars, LOL. To each is own, be safe in your hobbies.

Habitual
01-16-22, 15:56
I should have known better. As the senior member, of the senior members on the savannah forum at 781 post. I should not have lowered my self to a very lowly below 100 post senior member. Will not happen again it was dumb.The only thing senior about you is your citizenship.

95% of your posts are useless garbage. Like reminding people for the 1000th time about deposits or posting "eat your Wheaties".

Again, don't send me PMs asking for info. Do your own work you lazy old man.

Tybeeman
01-16-22, 16:28
The only thing senior about you is your citizenship.

95% of your posts are useless garbage. Like reminding people for the 1000th time about deposits or posting "eat your Wheaties".

Again, don't send me PMs asking for info. Do your own work you lazy old man.I have never asked you for any information. Yours is all garbage. Plus I have 780 post how many you have? Kissed the ring my boy.

Habitual
01-16-22, 16:40
I have never asked you for any information. Yours is all garbage. Plus I have 780 post how many you have? Kissed the ring my boy.Go fuck yourself gramps. This is cut and pasted right from my inbox.

11-27-21 12:33.

Tybeeman Tybeeman is online now.

Senior Member.

Question.

So what are her rates and what makes her worth it? I am going down Monday may try her out.

Tybeeman
01-16-22, 21:19
You can cut and paste? You also can have some dumb fucking post. I can cut and paste also.

Maid.

Has anyone ever had luck hiring a maid with extras?

Are you kidding? A maid how much you paying?

I happen to have one.

Habitual
01-16-22, 23:50
You can cut and paste? You also can have some dumb fucking post. I can cut and paste also.

Maid.

I happen to have one.That isn't my post moron. Put your tail between your legs and stop posting. You just got caught lying and have zero credibility.

Tybeeman
01-17-22, 07:12
781, big number, but the majority of those are merely comments, not reviews. Or post notifications of providers that advertise they're coming into the area that you haven't seen as there are no reviews of them. Anyone can keep posting comments to built up their count. I usually see 2 - 3 different providers every month, but don't post because of all this b. S. On here. I bet I have more ebay stars, LOL. To each is own, be safe in your hobbies.Check it out I have a tons of reviews there. Just ask about one I will give you all the information you need.

Tybeeman
01-17-22, 07:17
781, big number, but the majority of those are merely comments, not reviews. Or post notifications of providers that advertise they're coming into the area that you haven't seen as there are no reviews of them. Anyone can keep posting comments to built up their count. I usually see 2 - 3 different providers every month, but don't post because of all this b. S. On here. I bet I have more ebay stars, LOL. To each is own, be safe in your hobbies.We do agree on her. Damn I wish she would come back.

SavannahMike
01-17-22, 15:16
I haven't been on in a while but I hate to see how petty this has become. I was a very active member in the past. Tybeeman always gave some good information over the years so I respect him. It seems the ladies have dried up and the talent isn't what it used to be. That sucks. I'm glad I was able to get out of the hobby after my divorce. Getting laid is not a problem when you are single or in my case I found a gal that loves sex as much as I do. Why'all have good hunting and stay safe.

Da Doc
01-17-22, 19:16

Maid.

I happen to have one.Ok I'm only going to respond once because I have better things to do then debate with a drug addict.

You say I have a dumb post but admit you have one? LOL.

Thanks for the PMs though. I now have proof you've never seen Mandi but post like you have. I hope you get off whatever your on.

I would just stop.

Good luck to you!

Tybeeman
01-18-22, 04:56
Ok I'm only going to respond once because I have better things to do then debate with a drug addict.

You say I have a dumb post but admit you have one? LOL.

Thanks for the PMs though. I now have proof you've never seen Mandi but post like you have. I hope you get off whatever your on.

I would just stop.

Good luck to you!Never saw her just reposts from PM from TER. If I did miss lead anyone I am sorry there. I have a ton of web site I pay a lot of money for to get information.

Da Doc
04-04-23, 06:03
With the recent inflation and poop economy. Do you feel giving a slightly larger tip then the standard is justified?

For example level 1 standard is. 4.

Kervorka
04-08-23, 10:50
With the recent inflation and poop economy. Do you feel giving a slightly larger tip then the standard is justified?

For example level 1 standard is. 4.I rarely tip the same amount per AMP visit and I don't tip escorts. Sometimes I get an extra few minutes or a little pm action and I will give a little more. I find that if I go to the same couple of ladies at the various parlors, a tip helps establish a relationship a little beyond customer-provider. I end up with phone numbers, extra time, and sometimes if I have a hard time closing the deal, I will get offered an extra squeeze or fondle to bring me over the line. I enjoy these little fun interactions and I don't take them to seriously. An extra 20-40 $ kinda makes you stand out a bit among the cheapies and will make the ladies be a little happier to see you or at least act like it. I am already using disposable funds to play so if I am deciding that an extra 20-40-60-80 is going to keep me from filling up my gas tank or buying groceries, I shouldn't be playing around! I'm also not overly concerned about what anyone else thinks. Some dudes in other cities get mad that someone like me may be raising expectations of the ladies but I don't really give a crap. My dime, my fun. Enjoy yourselves gents and be safe!!

GADude1
04-28-23, 01:33

For example level 1 standard is. 4.I used to tip 20% when I was new in Atlanta, the $300+/ hr providers with reference crap. I used to tip down here with the STG crowd, but it never got me any better service or often, they don't even do anything more than bare minimum anyway, or worse rushed out ahead of time, and so that's even worse when I tipped blind ahead of time expecting something better. So, I pretty much stopped tipping at all to everyone and nobody has noticeably treated me any differently either. Only exceptions might be regulars who grandfathered me into an old cheaper rate, or if they do something exceptional that I didn't expect. But we're counting like less than 10% of samples.

Cannon Fodder
06-29-23, 00:25
Engaged.

Did some stalkerbooking, and saw that she was engaged. All I can say, is that I hope that fella can help keep her on the straight and narrow. Although I miss filling her up from time to time, I'm happy she's found happiness.

Burner904
04-24-24, 11:39
Not exactly what L1 is but it was as expected. Hot towel after. 5 stars because she is so cute and I love her accent / voice.What the fuck does this even mean?

At this point I'm convinced you're a shill.

KoreanSpaking
04-27-24, 10:50
What the fuck does this even mean?

At this point I'm convinced you're a shill.I'm def not a shill. I'm a causual poster here. A customer of one spa and many other spas. Mostly lurking in the forums. Just didn't know what a L1 meant exactly. I drive a lot up and down the east coast and fequent spas in many cities. I find that differnet cities have different lingo and in this forum was the first time I thnk I've seen L1. I assume it means HJ but wasn't sure. You could also assume that what I said about the tip would be L1. So thnk what you want about me, I don't give a fuck. I'm just sharing my experience without going into to many details for personal reasons.