PDA

View Full Version : UTR Hudson Ma area

OrlLovr69
01-07-20, 14:12
I'm in negotiation with a lady in Hudson ma. She answered an ad on doublelist. She claims 34 years old, slim, lives with older bf. Sound familiar to anyone out there?

Fbrd68
01-07-20, 15:00
I used to see a girl around that age in that area.

Is her name Alicia?

Any link or pic to her?

I'm in negotiation with a lady in Hudson ma. She answered an ad on doublelist. She claims 34 years old, slim, lives with older bf. Sound familiar to anyone out there?

OrlLovr69
01-07-20, 22:39
I used to see a girl around that age in that area.

Is her name Alicia?

Any link or pic to her?Yes, her name is Alicia, goes by Ali. No picture or post, she answered an ad. Is she legit? I'm always a bit cautious of new contacts.

Fbrd68
01-07-20, 23:03
I would get a pic and phone number.

I have Ali's number and can tell you if it's the same girl.

If so yea she's legit and fun!

Did you post an ad on doublelist?

Do you have a lot of luck doing that?

Yes, her name is Alicia, goes by Ali. No picture or post, she answered an ad. Is she legit? I'm always a bit cautious of new contacts.

TopGun04
01-09-20, 21:56
I've gotten a reply from her as well. Sent a gorgeous pic of her in blue. Black hair then followed up with a few more. No face pics though.

I would get a pic and phone number.

I have Ali's number and can tell you if it's the same girl.

If so yea she's legit and fun!

Did you post an ad on doublelist?

Do you have a lot of luck doing that?

TopGun04
01-09-20, 22:13
Original email had an ending of 6969 at gmail address. A little shady if you ask me. She did mention a br and hosting at his house.

I've gotten a reply from her as well. Sent a gorgeous pic of her in blue. Black hair then followed up with a few more. No face pics though.

SecretSquirell
01-12-20, 09:01
I also got a reply, sent a clothed face pic then next email had pic posted and couple other similar. Anyone seen her recently?

TruthHides
01-13-20, 21:45
I also got a reply, sent a clothed face pic then next email had pic posted and couple other similar. Anyone seen her recently?Is this her?http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?24067-Bare-Back-Ladies&p=3921832&highlight=acton#post3921832.

SecretSquirell
01-18-20, 17:34
Those pics are not what I was sent but I did end up meeting her. Face pic sent was not her but body pics were. Those other pics could be her but if so, they are old. She is not bad looking and has a nice body, spinner type, small perky tits, thin body but not too skinny. No obvious signs of addiction. Decent time, unrushed, good head game and she gets into it. Clean & tasty for daty. Only thing is you have to be ok with bf being there. Says hi when you walk in but stays out of the way during deed. She told me before sometimes he likes to watch but didn't see him again until on way out. She only answers ads on doublelist.com and only communicates by email. Please don't ask for contact info, since she doesn't advertise, I thinks that part of her screening so I will not give out her email.

Worth a visit if your ok with the by being there. I will likely repeat.

Is this her?http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?24067-Bare-Back-Ladies&p=3921832&highlight=acton#post3921832.

RamDogging
01-20-20, 21:20
I've gotten a reply from her as well. Sent a gorgeous pic of her in blue. Black hair then followed up with a few more. No face pics though.The shamrock tattoo gave it away. She use to provide at her parents house or car dates if her kid was around. Glad to see her move out. Sketchy if the bf around. She used to allow BBFS and CIP.

Richcecato33
01-22-20, 09:15
The shamrock tattoo gave it away. She use to provide at her parents house or car dates if her kid was around. Glad to see her move out. Sketchy if the bf around. She used to allow BBFS and CIP.I inseminated her couple times during a dream last year, she was pretty hot if you like petite girls and very fun. I also had scheduled a BBFS 3 sum with her and a friend, but lost contact with her. If you could share her digits or contact would be really appreciated. Would love to inseminate her again and if possible get that 3 sum done. Would love to spank her ass again too.

JayRyder99
02-22-20, 00:16
Saw her recently. The good: attitude, very skinny (my hand easily wrapped halfway around thigh when rubbing it in car ride), showed up on time, nsa or drama, c note fir car date ie head. CIM gulp.

The bad: drab outfit, smelled like cigs, c note fir car date ie head.

Discussed more and sounded open to hosting when her kid is out of house. Prob repeat but only when in area or borderline desperate. All in all nice time though.

And.

I inseminated her couple times during a dream last year, she was pretty hot if you like petite girls and very fun. I also had scheduled a BBFS 3 sum with her and a friend, but lost contact with her. If you could share her digits or contact would be really appreciated. Would love to inseminate her again and if possible get that 3 sum done. Would love to spank her ass again too.

TopGun04
02-23-20, 14:30
I've given up my desire to get this one done. Exchanged plenty of emails with her and led to me driving out to Hudson just to have her say she was done for the day and headed back home (to Acton) I believe. Most of the emails she said come right now, which wasn't convenient for me. Then I would contact asking if she was available and her reply was she only schedules a day in advance now. She's now a hard pass for me. I'm thinking all the stories in regards to her are BS. But that's just my opinion. Stay safe out there boyz. TG.

Saw her recently. The good: attitude, very skinny (my hand easily wrapped halfway around thigh when rubbing it in car ride), showed up on time, nsa or drama, c note fir car date ie head. CIM gulp.

The bad: drab outfit, smelled like cigs, c note fir car date ie head.

Discussed more and sounded open to hosting when her kid is out of house. Prob repeat but only when in area or borderline desperate. All in all nice time though.

And.

Downtown Boy
02-23-20, 16:01
I'd love her number. Tried to pm you guys. But you guys don't clear your inbox. Hope to hear back. I contributed alot to this forum.

TopGun04
02-24-20, 10:17
She does not give out a #. All is done via email which I wasn't a fan of to begin with. If I had a # I'd pass it to you and her email chain went dark so it was deleted when it went dark. Sorry Bro. I've got nothing for you. Try posting an ad on doublelist and see if see contacts you, that was how I found her. Good luck.

I'd love her number. Tried to pm you guys. But you guys don't clear your inbox. Hope to hear back. I contributed alot to this forum.

Hcat113
02-24-20, 15:14
She does not give out a #. All is done via email which I wasn't a fan of to begin with. If I had a # I'd pass it to you and her email chain went dark so it was deleted when it went dark. Sorry Bro. I've got nothing for you. Try posting an ad on doublelist and see if see contacts you, that was how I found her. Good luck.Met her last summer at parents house in Acton. She greeted me outside. Greasy hair. Dirty clothes. Covered in dog / cat hair. Told her she wasn't what I expected. Politely gave her 20 and bounced. YMMV.

Downtown Boy
02-24-20, 17:15
Met her last summer at parents house in Acton. She greeted me outside. Greasy hair. Dirty clothes. Covered in dog / cat hair. Told her she wasn't what I expected. Politely gave her 20 and bounced. YMMV.Oh danm. Nice to hear from you bro.

TopGun04
03-01-20, 15:05
Hey. Just wondering how your doublelist attempt went with Ali? I just found an old email address in a folder I had. You have never pm'd BTW because I have only 5 messages in there abd that definitely wouldn't be considered a full inbox. TG.

Lee1995
04-04-20, 14:59
Anyone got alis info I'd love to see her, especially during these tough times with not much to show for. Thanks please PM if you csn share.

Style20
04-05-20, 00:50
Anyone got alis info I'd love to see her, especially during these tough times with not much to show for. Thanks please PM if you csn share.Theres alot of allie. Did she go by Andy before?

BoatDrinks
04-30-20, 20:48
Texted Ali to see if she was up to providing some relief. She said she's out of the game due to covid and too many guys looking to hook up. She said to check back in a month or so.

Theres alot of allie. Did she go by Andy before?

DarkClouds
02-17-21, 23:39
This is where you lost me bro.

I taunted him like crazy once he started on his way out calling him a pussy and coward, saying I already know he's a huge coward because he's wearing a mask scared of a totally exaggerated virus and said " I need my mommy to hold me because I'm scared of the virus. Mommy hold me." LOL.

CherryPoppin
02-18-21, 20:59
This is where you lost me bro.I hesitate to explain because this comment might get blocked for not talking about girls. But The covid numbers are extremely exaggerated, I just got out of the hospital, 25 staples in my hip, and everyone that worked there agreed with my views. The news is about 30% truth and 70 % bullshit and propaganda. Only a very ignorant person would allow the corrupt news to scare them into to be frightened to be around anyone without a mask on.

Sex Rohmer
02-20-21, 10:23
I am getting more work at a jobsite in Hudson / Berlin. Would really appreciate contact info for Ali / Andy. PM if you prefer to not post it publicly.

Thanks in advance.

Sr.

Wiseass
03-25-21, 17:42
I am getting more work at a jobsite in Hudson / Berlin. Would really appreciate contact info for Ali / Andy. PM if you prefer to not post it publicly.

Thanks in advance.

Sr.

I am well to do drive a nice car own my own home and live alone I have been seeing the same lady for over 2 years and pay her $80 a visit bareback.
Am I a cheap bastard?

Yes the Ultimate UTR, who Everyone knows, Alisha of Saugas, formally of Woburn, formally Ms. UTR Hudson, originally of Acton. I hear she has been hitting the Juice heavy the past Year. Now if you could convince her Sister Kylie to Drop back into the Business, now She would be a Treat!Hopefully you made contact. Many People have her Number, but her present location is Saugus. I haven't seen her in awhile, too far for me. Actonman will be able to help you, unless you already got help from one of her many other Clients.

P.S. Anyway to Update the Thread Title to UTR Saugus?

PeterBoris
04-16-21, 05:40
It seems like the guy in Hudson has found a replacement and has someone new He or she will look for your ad on Doublelist. Please let the board know if you see her and how it goes I would try it myself buy can't get on double list I have been banned.

Wiseass
04-18-21, 13:01
It seems like the guy in Hudson has found a replacement and has someone new He or she will look for your ad on Doublelist. Please let the board know if you see her and how it goes I would try it myself buy can't get on double list I have been banned.You might not have to use Doublelist. I have been hit with PMs, from the Hudson Guy, or so it appears it is him. I am not the only one. I'm not positive it is him, but it appears to be him by all indications. So it would seem he is now a Member of this Site. The Drama of Acton Alisha / Ali continues! At this point in time he has not responded to my request about info on the New Girl. Seems that Alisha's current situation of Heavy Drug Use, Loser BF (Husband?) Kevin, and New Living Location, has this Guy concerned of her well being. Like I said, the Drama of Acton Alisha / Ali continues!

SecretSquirell
04-18-21, 17:31
I saw Ali a handful of times, last time right before lockdowns. We tried late spring / early summer but couldn't make times that worked for her match when I could get away. She was alot of fun, just the right amount of submissive, really got into it and reasonable. She stopped responding by mid-summer, I assumed she had enough regulars and was sick of trying to schedule with me and it not working. Sad to hear things have gotten rough for her, she is a sweet kid, a little rough around he edges but I didn't take her for a druggie.

I've put a few recent posts on Doublelist but no replies so if anyone could share her replacement's info I would appreciate it, lots more freedom not working from home anymore.

You might not have to use Doublelist. I have been hit with PMs, from the Hudson Guy, or so it appears it is him. I am not the only one. I'm not positive it is him, but it appears to be him by all indications. So it would seem he is now a Member of this Site. The Drama of Acton Alisha / Ali continues! At this point in time he has not responded to my request about info on the New Girl. Seems that Alisha's current situation of Heavy Drug Use, Loser BF (Husband?) Kevin, and New Living Location, has this Guy concerned of her well being. Like I said, the Drama of Acton Alisha / Ali continues!

DaddyLovesYou
04-18-21, 22:25
You might not have to use Doublelist. I have been hit with PMs, from the Hudson Guy, or so it appears it is him. I am not the only one. I'm not positive it is him, but it appears to be him by all indications. So it would seem he is now a Member of this Site. The Drama of Acton Alisha / Ali continues! At this point in time he has not responded to my request about info on the New Girl. Seems that Alisha's current situation of Heavy Drug Use, Loser BF (Husband?) Kevin, and New Living Location, has this Guy concerned of her well being. Like I said, the Drama of Acton Alisha / Ali continues!I received Ali's direct cell number from a board member about 6 months ago, texted her to initiate conversation, and got told in no uncertain terms that she's not working anymore and that I should fuck right off.

Not sure about anyone else's experience, but she was super clear with me that she didn't want any further communication and wasn't working.

Wiseass
04-25-21, 02:10
I received Ali's direct cell number from a board member about 6 months ago, texted her to initiate conversation, and got told in no uncertain terms that she's not working anymore and that I should fuck right off.

Not sure about anyone else's experience, but she was super clear with me that she didn't want any further communication and wasn't working.The reason you got that response, is most likely, you didn't get a referral from one of her Regulars. If you texted her out of the Blue and she had no idea who you were, that is her normal response. Whoever gave you the number would have to ask her beforehand, therefore she would be expecting your text. Other than that, she would have to respond to one of your Doublelist Ads and Vet you herself. Simple as that. She gets very offended if her number is just passed around. Can't blame her for being careful, that's her choice.

She is presently working, albeit, a small group of regulars. A Couple of them could be Members of this Site. And One of those Members, could be seeing her on a Weekly Basis. Pretty much, that's the Scoop. You know what to do to see her now.

Tomm42
04-25-21, 13:50
Is anyone willing to share her information if she is willing to get a new regular? And by regular, once or twice a month due to schedule. I know her number is sacred so I figured I'd ask and hope for a miracle. Thanks guys.

Jon Gris
04-28-21, 22:20
Why all the cloak and dagger secret service routine on Alisha? We all know she reads this board as does her boyfriend / husband Kevin, and all of her many regulars. This act that she is not actively working is all that just an act as we all know there are multiple guys on here that have at one time or another acted as her handler / pimp that set her up with her laundry list of customers past and present. She is being selective on who she sees which is her right and if a guy did not make it thru her rigorous selection process maybe it is time to move on? All these girls have their own taste for what they want as some guys like brunettes or getting a BBBJ from a girl with no teeth. It is her preference for who she decides to see. Who knows Alisha might have a fetish for morbidly obese white men or maybe she likes to be crushed who knows? It would appear the gentlemen from Hudson has a newer younger model that is available, maybe try that instead of seeking out Alisha if she does not want to be found. We all know Alisha has been around for many years and from reading some of the recent reviews it is obvious she has seen better days.

Skatar018
07-25-21, 11:21
If I'm not mistake I believe the Ali (in Hudson) being referred to is not the same girl as Alisha in Worcester. See the below post that also has pictures of the Ali in Hudson.

Not sure if the Ali in Hudson is still active but if so I wouldn't mind giving her a go but do not know how to contact her, some have said to try posting on Double list.

Why all the cloak and dagger secret service routine on Alisha?

New Petite UTR Ali in Acton
Gents I've been seeing Ali who is a 30 year old petite brunette in Acton. Ali is truly the definition of the girl next door utr. $100 gets you BBBJ cim w / s, BBFS cip and msog. She is not a clock watcher and once she gets to know you she would feel comfortable hosting. But be fair warned she still lives with her parents brother and sister. I am looking for other attractive white, Hispanic UTR's between the ages of 18- 35 within 10 miles of Allston / Brighton who are not users. Sorry not interested in Asian's or African Americans. If you think you have someone I maybe interested in send me a message.

RanVette
11-28-21, 12:58
If I'm not mistake I believe the Ali (in Hudson) being referred to is not the same girl as Alisha in Worcester. See the below post that also has pictures of the Ali in Hudson.

Not sure if the Ali in Hudson is still active but if so I wouldn't mind giving her a go but do not know how to contact her, some have said to try posting on Double list.Unfortunately she is a dope addict and its her. Ask me how I know. She also tells stories about.

Having custody of her son for sympathy witch she does not. A shame but true.

ActonMan
11-29-21, 05:28
Unfortunately she is a dope addict and its her. Ask me how I know. She also tells stories about.

Having custody of her son for sympathy witch she does not. A shame but true.How do you know.

RanVette
12-06-21, 14:57
How do you know.Because I am the guy from Hudson.

Anyone that says they have there kid when he is in a foster.

Home has a serious drug problem. And then when they shack up with a.

Person that lives day to day and is in hotels half the time. They have very little chance of.

Ever getting him back. Common Sense rules. But I guess when your on heroin that doesn't apply.

Just paint everyone else as the problem. I feel bad for the kid.

Wiseass
11-21-23, 19:06
JonGris,

Unfortunately for Alisha, her BF passed away a month ago. My condolences! Which one of you Guys have swooped in to fill the void? I hear she's back Home at the original Abode where We all first met her for Sessions. Any Enlightenment as to whether she's back into her old Business Mode? China Ruby still have Luncheon Specials? If we could only have Kylie for Christmas (Sigh).

PeterBoris
11-22-23, 06:20
The report about boyfriend is accurate.

Alisha will not see anyone so don't waste your time.

Lets have some respect for someone who has turned their life around.

Wiseass
11-22-23, 12:43
The report about boyfriend is accurate.

Alisha will not see anyone so don't waste your time.

Lets have some respect for someone who has turned their life around.Thanks for the Response! Good to know the Situation with Clients. You seem to know her well, and I'm sure you know she was seeing a select few with the BF's knowledge. As far as turning her life around, different Guys could debate that here. There's really no need for that debate. As you stated, "Let's have some Respect". So I'm all done with my Posts, unless You want to drag this out. Peace!

ActonMan
03-27-24, 07:06
Saw Ali in Market Basket and she had quite the shiner New boy friend must be knocking the s at at at out of her.