PDA

View Full Version : Diesel's Dimes

DieselBoy502
12-11-19, 12:59
I figured it might be time to start a blog dedicated to the lovely ladies I come across. This will give a single place where I can share about my experiences and share the love!

Cheers!

DB.

Frank96
12-11-19, 15:13
I figured it might be time to start a blog dedicated to the lovely ladies I come across. This will give a single place where I can share about my experiences and share the love!

Cheers!

DB.A big thanks for all you do, DB.

DieselBoy502
12-11-19, 16:17
It just wouldn't seem right to not start this thread off with a post about Tanyia. Of all the providers I have seen in Louisville, I have been seeing Tanyia the longest. I originally met her off Tinder almost 2 years ago now, when I first came back here from England. CL was still kicking back then! We hit it off and have been in touch ever since.

Now I will preface this by saying she isn't a provider in the traditional sense. She was (and still is) a student at UofL, studying biology for undergrad and wants to go to pharmacy school. Back then she was living on campus, in the freshman dorm, and would sneak me up when her roommate was out. We had some great sessions in Miller Hall!

Fast forward and she is now living off campus, and has been in her current place for close to a year now. SHe is hands down the most reliable girl I know. She does not party whatsoever, and is focused on her career path and goals in life. She is shy, sweet, affectionate and loves to please.

In a world where numbers change as often as underwear, and girls in and out of jail and rehab, she is the refreshing exception to the rule. Same number, same place, always ready and willing. Maybe we should update the saying to three certainties in life: death, taxes and Tanyia!

She also has tuition due this week, so if you are at a loose end, or maybe someone else has let you down, I'm here to tell you that you can count on Tanyia to be there. She isn't cheap, but I wouldn't say she is expensive either. I would say she is reassuringly right-priced.

Rates are 150 hh / 200 hr incall off Manslick by Iroquois Park. She does not offer Greek or swallow, but LFK, DATY and CIM are all on menu. She is shy, but warms up quickly and takes direction well. She has a shaved, tight kitty that gets very wet, and she is a moaner once she gets going. She is also a beautiful girl, firm and soft in all the right places, and has perfect complexion.

So go ahead and treat yourself this holiday season. To those who are respectful and contribute to this forum, contact available upon request.

GreeneDog
12-11-19, 16:58

Cheers!

DB.Thanks for providing this info. Cool name too Diesel's Dimes. I'm over in Lexington. Haven't gone to Ville for hobby but been wanting to.

Unique Monger
12-11-19, 23:14
It just wouldn't seem right to not start this thread off with a post about Tanyia. Of all the providers I have seen in Louisville, I have been seeing Tanyia the longest. I originally met her off Tinder almost 2 years ago now, when I first came back here from England. CL was still kicking back then! We hit it off and have been in touch ever since.

Now I will preface this by saying she isn't a provider in the traditional sense. She was (and still is) a student at UofL, studying biology for undergrad and wants to go to pharmacy school. Back then she was living on campus, in the freshman dorm, and would sneak me up when her roommate was out. We had some great sessions in Miller Hall!

Fast forward and she is now living off campus, and has been in her current place for close to a year now. SHe is hands down the most reliable girl I know. She does not party whatsoever, and is focused on her career path and goals in life. She is shy, sweet, affectionate and loves to please.

In a world where numbers change as often as underwear, and girls in and out of jail and rehab, she is the refreshing exception to the rule. Same number, same place, always ready and willing. Maybe we should update the saying to three certainties in life: death, taxes and Tanyia!

She also has tuition due this week, so if you are at a loose end, or maybe someone else has let you down, I'm here to tell you that you can count on Tanyia to be there. She isn't cheap, but I wouldn't say she is expensive either. I would say she is reassuringly right-priced.

Rates are 150 hh / 200 hr incall off Manslick by Iroquois Park. She does not offer Greek or swallow, but LFK, DATY and CIM are all on menu. She is shy, but warms up quickly and takes direction well. She has a shaved, tight kitty that gets very wet, and she is a moaner once she gets going. She is also a beautiful girl, firm and soft in all the right places, and has perfect complexion.

So go ahead and treat yourself this holiday season. To those who are respectful and contribute to this forum, contact available upon request.A very good one. A must see!

ZeroPointZero
12-12-19, 08:21

Cheers!

DB.Thanks DB, always appreciate your input on this board.

Whats In
12-12-19, 09:43
Thanks DB, always appreciate your input on this board.That's commitment of a senior member. Good game old sport.

TenSevenCs
12-12-19, 12:38

So go ahead and treat yourself this holiday season. To those who are respectful and contribute to this forum, contact available upon request.She is awesome. I have seen her 4 or 5 times and it gets better each time. Fore sure pussy gets wets quickly.

GreyDaddyInTN
12-12-19, 15:03
Thanks so much for this effort on your part, Diesel! Next time I have biz in the L'Ville area, I'll be sure to check this section first.

Cheers!
DB.

MistFall
12-12-19, 18:29
I originally met her off Tinder almost 2 years ago now, when I first came back here from England.

Rates are 150 hh*sigh*.

Now that I've fixed my issues I was hoping she was still doing a Benjamin per pop. Ah, well.

ParzHart
12-13-19, 12:40

Cheers!

DB.Appreciate what you do here. I hope I am able to repay in some way too.

DieselBoy502
01-01-20, 17:24
I've had a lot of people message asking for tips and advice, so with the new year here, I'm going to start a series of posts about my experiences and share some thoughts about the hobby in general. As always, take everything with a healthy dose of skepticism and YMMV. First post coming soon.

Cheers!

DB.

Unique Monger
01-13-20, 12:51
Db was kind enough to send me Nikki's number. I tried to set up an appointment and when the time came to confirm all I got were images of Casper.

Unfortunately it's exactly the same story with Ohio girl. Hour before appointment she was more than transparent, more like invisible with ghastly sounds of boos. Actually the boos were coming from me.

It happens, I'll try again. Hope others fared better. I did see camoreon and left a positive review in the USA classified section.

Happy New year everyone!

EasyRide01
01-15-20, 10:41
Set up an appt. With Tanyia the other day. The set up was easy, she replied quickly and was only 3-5 min late for appt time (not a big deal). Her place is easy to find and in my eyes is relatively safe. Those of you who aren't familiar with the southend might think differently than me. As per DB she is a college student and her apartment doesn't suggest any less. Its pretty empty and not the tidiest but mine wasn't at that age either. On to the visit. She looks just like the pictures that DB posted so no surprises. Went in said our hellos and chatted for a bit but she wasn't as chatty as I at first. Started to undress and looked over and she was already ready and laying on the bed. I was like alrighty then so I joined her. At the beginning it was mildly awkward but not bad. So after some light kissing I decided it was time to warm her up with some DATY. That worked as she started moaning and getting into the action. Then back to kissing and it was definitely different this time. A lot deeper and enjoyable. We then moved to a little BBBJ which she performed well because I wanted to go back for some DATY in order to chill my system a little. Once she peaked again we strapped on the cover and she started on top which was nice as she knows how to move once she's warmed up. Not going into all areas we switched up positions a couple of times and ended in the cover. Once we were finished we chatted a little more and she was much more willing to talk. I guess it was a little snuggle time. She never rushed me out and I never felt like she was wondering if this guy was going to leave. We then said our goodbyes and I moved on with my day. I've only seen her once but will see her again for sure. I believe as she warms up to you she gets more free with being present. I saw it in just our hour together. Looking forward to when time will allow me to see her again.

Definitely a big thank you to DB for providing her contact info. If anyone gets a chance to see her I say go for it and treat her right. Hope this review helps folks with their decision.

ER01. Out.

Oaklona Al
01-15-20, 16:26
Db was kind enough to send me Nikki's number. I tried to set up an appointment and when the time came to confirm all I got were images of Casper.

Unfortunately it's exactly the same story with Ohio girl. Hour before appointment she was more than transparent, more like invisible with ghastly sounds of boos. Actually the boos were coming from me.

It happens, I'll try again. Hope others fared better. I did see camoreon and left a positive review in the USA classified section.

Happy New year everyone!Hey, Happy New Year!

Pretty much the same experience with Nikki. EZ contact and quick replies, set up a meeting on a Wednesday for a Thursday at noon. I texted to confirm at 11 am In advance of the 45-minute drive and crickets.

A few hours later exchanged texts on what happened. First she said she texted me to reschedule to later in the day, which just wasn't true. Then, she informed me that she had an unexpected overnight visit with her child Wednesday night and couldn't make Thursday. Assuming that were true, then she could have easily texted me Wednesday or not even bothered setting me up for Thursday.

Oh well shit happens, but had to take her off the list.

AL

TenSevenCs
05-15-20, 11:25

So go ahead and treat yourself this holiday season. To those who are respectful and contribute to this forum, contact available upon request.Recently saw Tanyia. I did not ask but she may be pregnant. Tits were for sure bigger and stomach had a little pooch. Service was still awesome for 1 Benjamin. She nolonger has incall but had I believe she is getting a hotel room today.

Tebow50
05-16-20, 06:22
Where's the rest of his dimes?

Recently saw Tanyia. I did not ask but she may be pregnant. Tits were for sure bigger and stomach had a little pooch. Service was still awesome for 1 Benjamin. She nolonger has incall but had I believe she is getting a hotel room today.

Crave316
05-19-20, 10:49
Can someone pm me her contact info if she is looking for new clients?

Thanks.

Puma17
07-21-20, 22:00
Has anyone had any luck getting in touch with Tanyia?

TenSevenCs
07-22-20, 10:33
Has anyone had any luck getting in touch with Tanyia?No. She texted me a few weeks ago about meeting up. Got in touch a few days later and I have heard nothing. I have tried multiple times.

MrChucky
07-22-20, 14:58
I've not seen her, I have seen several other of the ladies he's talked about. They don't seem to hang around long. Just glad when they answer!

No. She texted me a few weeks ago about meeting up. Got in touch a few days later and I have heard nothing. I have tried multiple times.

Ulysses75
11-16-20, 20:33
I've not seen her, I have seen several other of the ladies he's talked about. They don't seem to hang around long. Just glad when they answer!Interesting that both the Diesel boy and his girls have all disappeared. What is up with that?

Be careful who you trust, gentlemen.

Jsmw1980
11-16-20, 22:05
Interesting that both the Diesel boy and his girls have all disappeared. What is up with that?

Be careful who you trust, gentlemen.I met him once. There was a GB, kinda, with him me and another dude on here. I can't remember his username. Anyway the three of us with 2 girls. It was a good time. I saw one of the girls one on one later. We had an awesome time but she didn't have much to say about him neither good or bad.

Member #6040
11-17-20, 11:38
Interesting that both the Diesel boy and his girls have all disappeared. What is up with that?

Be careful who you trust, gentlemen.You really think he disappeared? Nah. Just created a new username. It's not that hard to figure out.

HC.

MrChucky
11-17-20, 16:25
I always had fun with girls he shared or posted about? No I only saw them 1 or 2 times. A few I kept in touch with for longer than others.

A few have come and gone pretty quick. But a good time was had.

You really think he disappeared? Nah. Just created a new username. It's not that hard to figure out.

HC.

Nocturne
11-17-20, 16:53
I met him once. There was a GB, kinda, with him me and another dude on here. I can't remember his username. Anyway the three of us with 2 girls. It was a good time. I saw one of the girls one on one later. We had an awesome time but she didn't have much to say about him neither good or bad.That was me. Probably one of the smallest gangbangs I've ever attended! LOL.

Buet2
11-17-20, 17:11
You really think he disappeared? Nah. Just created a new username. It's not that hard to figure out.

HC.I saw the Diesel boy pretending to be on a business trip in Nashville, he just happened to have a traveling partner he was letting everyone know that was new and willing to see clients that day. It's been a month or so. But then again, there's a shady cat that changes his name every year or so down in that area, Ana m. O.

SimonPieMan
11-17-20, 18:50
I met him once. There was a GB, kinda, with him me and another dude on here. I can't remember his username. Anyway the three of us with 2 girls. It was a good time. I saw one of the girls one on one later. We had an awesome time but she didn't have much to say about him neither good or bad.Did he use the word "mate" a lot? As in, "Hey mate!" I exchanged a few DMs with him but never got the chance to attend a gang bang.

Jsmw1980
11-17-20, 23:40
That was me. Probably one of the smallest gangbangs I've ever attended! LOL.Yeah it was. Still a good time though. One of the two girls I met later one on one. We had a blast. I don't know what happened to her. Wish I could find her again.

Nocturne
11-18-20, 12:09
Yeah it was. Still a good time though. One of the two girls I met later one on one. We had a blast. I don't know what happened to her. Wish I could find her again.While I was banging Nikki, you were banging CC. I have her contact# if you want it.

Jsmw1980
11-18-20, 12:36
While I was banging Nikki, you were banging CC. I have her contact# if you want it.Sure. Send me a message.

Nocturne
11-18-20, 14:22
Sure. Send me a message.PM sent. I haven't seen her in many months so not sure she's still seeing anyone. Probably shouldn't have mentioned it.

TipsBackAtIt
11-19-20, 16:36
While I was banging Nikki, you were banging CC. I have her contact# if you want it.Was this the Gangbang at the Mannor or the red roof? Nikki and Cc are great together I have CC contact info. Diesel is still around to him last week.

Zomby
11-19-20, 19:03
While I was banging Nikki, you were banging CC. I have her contact# if you want it.Don't know anything about Nikki, though I did see her on seeking a while ago. As far as I know, "CC" still works. Last time I saw her though, she looked pretty bad. Thin, and out of it. I bailed on her.

Aruba1234
11-22-20, 10:03
When pitching dimes I enjoy playing with drea.

She was the best for me.

Lrr8176
11-27-20, 09:07
Don't know anything about Nikki, though I did see her on seeking a while ago. As far as I know, "CC" still works. Last time I saw her though, she looked pretty bad. Thin, and out of it. I bailed on her.CC has really cleaned up. She's put just enough weight to look good, and generally looking good. I've seen her a bunch, and can say, she's off the juice.

SpeakTheTruth4
12-03-20, 09:57
CC has really cleaned up. She's put just enough weight to look good, and generally looking good. I've seen her a bunch, and can say, she's off the juice.Well, I have to say that I like the way you used the play on words since she tells her BF that she cleans and not having sex for money. And let me begin by saying that 90% of these chics are high on some type of drug and are users, so don't take what I am saying as completely directed at CC and she is the only drug user out there.

But come on dude, just look behind her left arm to see the multiple lines of track marks and they are not old or she didn't trip and fall to cause them. Also just look at her front teeth. They are rotten out from meth and again these are two things that have increased over the past couple of months. So that is why I am posting this. Your post does not represent CC at her current state when you say she is clean. She is a very active user and you can also see that from Zomby's post when he said her looks caused him to not even pick her up.

BobShuf7
12-24-20, 14:04
While I was banging Nikki, you were banging CC. I have her contact# if you want it.Can I get that # brother?

TenSevenCs
01-13-21, 19:31
Can I get that # brother?I talked to CC today. She is in need of some help. Paying for her rent / phone etc. She has always been good to me and always.

Been a good time. PM for her digits.

Now Right
01-13-21, 22:05
Are there any pics of CC?

I talked to CC today. She is in need of some help. Paying for her rent / phone etc. She has always been good to me and always.

SpeakTheTruth4
01-14-21, 00:58
Are there any pics of CC?I am sure a lot of guys have pics of her. She runs through you guys like candy over at the Manor. Just look up a picture of a drugged out, no front teeth, track mark chick and that is what she looks like. She will fall asleep on ya. She got to keep her cleaning business going so her druggy BF will let her go f $& at you guys. Seriously you guys really think you are helping pay for cell phone and rent?

SpeakTheTruth4
01-14-21, 14:34
Well your post started off correct when you said she needs help. But not the kind you guys think you are providing. She runs through you guys like candy over at the Manor and Pyramid. It is comical how you guys think you are helping her and also how long the line is of her clients. You think it is for cell phone and rent? It is for her cleaning gig (cover for her habit) and to manipulate her dumb ass BF.

As for the guy asking for pics. I am sure a lot of guys on here have pics of her in about every pose and position. Just go look up at pic of a cracked out chick with no front teeth, track marks (hidden) and falling asleep on ya. There have been warning on here multiple times. Just read back and you can see the history.

I talked to CC today. She is in need of some help. Paying for her rent / phone etc. She has always been good to me and always.

MrChucky
01-14-21, 18:13
Sad to hear, glad I was able to see her long time ago. She had teeth and was a lot of fun.

I hate drugs at that level.

I am sure a lot of guys have pics of her. She runs through you guys like candy over at the Manor. Just look up a picture of a drugged out, no front teeth, track mark chick and that is what she looks like. She will fall asleep on ya. She got to keep her cleaning business going so her druggy BF will let her go f $& at you guys. Seriously you guys really think you are helping pay for cell phone and rent?

SirDikALot
01-14-21, 19:13
So. Wow trying to figure out where to start. Do I target you and how much of an incentive ass you are or do I defend CC?

Let's start with a few of the truths that you Speak of.

Truth. The guys seeing her are not helping. They don't give a shit about her and you are probably right much of her money is probably not for rent and cell. She does smoke and spends money for her, the BF and his mom to support there smoking needs as well. Now I won't argue that is the only thing she does but I hope it is. I have no proof and I am sure you don't as well.

Truth. Cleaning to cover for the BF. But let's be honest about him. Well out of respect for her I won't say my thoughts of him and their relationship (it never works when I do with her so I won't on here bc of respect).

Truth. She does meet guys at motel bc of the BF.

Now on to you. What person come on here where he can hide in the dark and try to hurt someone as you are doing. Yes I know this board is about the truth and helping others.

But let me tell you a little about CC. She has had a really hard life and has not expected anyone to save her. She doesn't want saved. She has an amazing family that love her unconditionally and know her battles in life. But for someone to come on here and run their mouth about her teeth just pisses me off some f)$&ing bad. You have no idea what has happened with her teeth and smile. So now you want to make fun of something she regrets and wants to improve. I can personally tell you that her and I have made strides to make thing better with her health and confidence.

Yes I know the response back will be that I am trying to save her and that I need to know my place. Yes that would be right with both but I am okay with that. I have offered to help and be someone that care unconditionally as well. What I am sure of is that no one on here or whomever gives her number out gives a f)& at about her.

So do I like that she see others beside me and she is looking for new contacts, hell yes it does but I understand that I also have to defend her when needed.

Well your post started off correct when you said she needs help. But not the kind you guys think you are providing. She runs through you guys like candy over at the Manor and Pyramid. It is comical how you guys think you are helping her and also how long the line is of her clients. You think it is for cell phone and rent? It is for her cleaning gig (cover for her habit) and to manipulate her dumb ass BF.

As for the guy asking for pics. I am sure a lot of guys on here have pics of her in about every pose and position. Just go look up at pic of a cracked out chick with no front teeth, track marks (hidden) and falling asleep on ya. There have been warning on here multiple times. Just read back and you can see the history.

SirDikALot
01-14-21, 20:43
The last part of my post is wrong.

So do I like that she see others beside me and she is looking for new contacts, hell NO I HATE IT but I understand that I also have to defend her when needed.

So. Wow trying to figure out where to start. Do I target you and how much of an incentive ass you are or do I defend CC?

Truth. The guys seeing her are not helping. They don't give a shit about her and you are probably right much of her money is probably not for rent and cell. She does smoke and spends money for her, the BF and his mom to support there smoking needs as well. Now I won't argue that is the only thing she does but I hope it is. I have no proof and I am sure you don't as well.

Truth. Cleaning to cover for the BF. But let's be honest about him. Well out of respect for her I won't say my thoughts of him and their relationship (it never works when I do with her so I won't on here bc of respect).

Now on to you. What person come on here where he can hide in the dark and try to hurt someone as you are doing. Yes I know this board is about the truth and helping others.

But let me tell you a little about CC. She has had a really hard life and has not expected anyone to save her. She doesn't want saved. She has an amazing family that love her unconditionally and know her battles in life. But for someone to come on here and run their mouth about her teeth just pisses me off some f)$&ing bad. You have no idea what has happened with her teeth and smile. So now you want to make fun of something she regrets and wants to improve. I can personally tell you that her and I have made strides to make thing better with her health and confidence.

Yes I know the response back will be that I am trying to save her and that I need to know my place. Yes that would be right with both but I am okay with that. I have offered to help and be someone that care unconditionally as well. What I am sure of is that no one on here or whomever gives her number out gives a f)& at about her.

So do I like that she see others beside me and she is looking for new contacts, hell yes it does but I understand that I also have to defend her when needed.

Ulysses75
01-14-21, 20:46

So do I like that she see others beside me and she is looking for new contacts, hell yes it does but I understand that I also have to defend her when needed.I respect those of you who have spoken kindly of this lady, who I do not know. Why is it in the thread of a guy who has been absent for over a year and whose favorites are always troubled women who it seems he is pimping for, or abusing?

Officer Diesel, Pimp diesel, or Thug Diesel, whichever you are, (probably more than one) : why do you have a thread that you don't use and why do members of this site use it? Why is every girl associated with you on the downslide and in trouble? What kind of poison are you?

TenSevenCs
01-15-21, 13:46

As for the guy asking for pics. I am sure a lot of guys on here have pics of her in about every pose and position. Just go look up at pic of a cracked out chick with no front teeth, track marks (hidden) and falling asleep on ya. There have been warning on here multiple times. Just read back and you can see the history.In my years in this hobby I have never "helped" a girl without getting something in return. I don't know what CC or any other girl uses her money to purchase. I doubt they are fully funding their Roth IRA so they can be a tax free millionaire when they turn 59.5. But it is honestly none of my business what they do with the money. I hope they all make good use of the money but we all know most of the time they do not.

SpeakTheTruth4
01-16-21, 10:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Why is it that all you fuckwads with names like speak the truth are just argumentative asswipes looking to get men to engage them on the forum?

Fuck off

A2

Windsor36
05-04-21, 01:56
Was this the Gangbang at the Mannor or the red roof? Nikki and Cc are great together I have CC contact info. Diesel is still around to him last week.Which Nikki is this?

SirDikALot
05-04-21, 11:46
Which Nikki is this?I am pretty sure he was speaking of the little Nikki from Radcliff. She has a rose on her chest.

I have not seen them together but only solo.

Not seeing CC any longer. But that is a whole different issue and saga. Good luck with both.

Two Nutts
05-04-21, 12:13
I respect those of you who have spoken kindly of this lady, who I do not know. Why is it in the thread of a guy who has been absent for over a year and whose favorites are always troubled women who it seems he is pimping for, or abusing?

Officer Diesel, Pimp diesel, or Thug Diesel, whichever you are, (probably more than one) : why do you have a thread that you don't use and why do members of this site use it? Why is every girl associated with you on the downslide and in trouble? What kind of poison are you?A buddy of mine wanted to have a good time with a black girl, he's not a board member. Diesel was touting a black pregnant girl. I asked him for her contact for my friend. He asked if I minded pregnant girls, I explained she's not for me because I've been in a good relationship that keeps me drained regularly. He had the balls to as me for my woman's number in exchange. I said fuck you asshole. He still passed on her number, buddy hooked up and the girl told him diesel takes part of her $ when he sends her business. So yeah he's a pimp in my view.

TipsBackAtIt
05-05-21, 07:53
I am pretty sure he was speaking of the little Nikki from Radcliff. She has a rose on her chest.

Not seeing CC any longer. But that is a whole different issue and saga. Good luck with both.Attached picture from 15-18 months ago. I do not have contact information at the moment.

MrChucky
05-05-21, 16:09
Diesel had never done anything but pass on some good talent with me. Never asked for anything in return but a review or two with girls no longer around. Yes some of the girls I have met through him have gone down a bad road. Or two. But all in all I've had nothing but good times with girls he has recommended. None of the girls have ever mentioned anything like you are saying. We all have asked for digits when someone says they got a good one. Who hasn't, I've asked for several and not got a response. I defiantly never thought anyone not sharing was an asshole? Again just my thoughts, he has been cool with me.

A buddy of mine wanted to have a good time with a black girl, he's not a board member. Diesel was touting a black pregnant girl. I asked him for her contact for my friend. He asked if I minded pregnant girls, I explained she's not for me because I've been in a good relationship that keeps me drained regularly. He had the balls to as me for my woman's number in exchange. I said fuck you asshole. He still passed on her number, buddy hooked up and the girl told him diesel takes part of her $ when he sends her business. So yeah he's a pimp in my view.

WadsOfWood
05-05-21, 17:32
Amen to putting us on some good girls. I still see one and she is awesome. Thanks Diesel.

Puma17
05-05-21, 20:55
Amen to putting us on some good girls. I still see one and she is awesome. Thanks Diesel.He has shared a few good ones. One of my personal favorites was Tanyia. Speaking of which does anybody know what happened to her? Would like to be able to connect with her again.

Two Nutts
05-06-21, 10:21
He has shared a few good ones. One of my personal favorites was Tanyia. Speaking of which does anybody know what happened to her? Would like to be able to connect with her again.Ask your boy diesel.

Ulysses75
05-06-21, 19:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Windsor36
05-08-21, 00:57
I am pretty sure he was speaking of the little Nikki from Radcliff. She has a rose on her chest.

Not seeing CC any longer. But that is a whole different issue and saga. Good luck with both.Thanks. That helped a lot. I thought it was another friend of mine and didn't know this GB happened. I'm sure you have your reasons not to see CC.

SirDikALot
05-08-21, 15:34
Thanks. That helped a lot. I thought it was another friend of mine and didn't know this GB happened. I'm sure you have your reasons not to see CC.Yes unfortunately I have a few reason. None that should be posted, just personal stuff and many of the things already mentioned in previous post. I do miss her when she was a true friend. She and I would tell each other everything. She would help me with advice on how to deal with my daughter and what was going on with her. I even had her come and talk to a girls sports team about addictions and drug use (she did great). I would try to be someone she could depend on outside of this environment. Unfortunately it just seemed that it was not enough and she took advantage of our trust and relationship. Yes yes yes I know and yes you are right. I am the idiot for hoping for something better from her or for her. But it just came down to respect. But with all that being said I would help her in about anyway she needed if she called tomorrow! LOL. Sorry I will shut up!

PipeLayerInky
05-13-21, 02:03
Is the Nikki in Radcliff still around? I go to Radcliff area slot and like to see here if anyone has info and thanks. If anyone else in Radcliff that can be seen would be nice too.

ItsAllFun57
05-13-21, 09:36
Honestly; we all have our weak spots, I know I do. Don't beat yourself up over hoping for the best from someone. Just keep moving forward.

Yes unfortunately I have a few reason. None that should be posted, just personal stuff and many of the things already mentioned in previous post. I do miss her when she was a true friend. She and I would tell each other everything. She would help me with advice on how to deal with my daughter and what was going on with her. I even had her come and talk to a girls sports team about addictions and drug use (she did great). I would try to be someone she could depend on outside of this environment. Unfortunately it just seemed that it was not enough and she took advantage of our trust and relationship. Yes yes yes I know and yes you are right. I am the idiot for hoping for something better from her or for her. But it just came down to respect. But with all that being said I would help her in about anyway she needed if she called tomorrow! LOL. Sorry I will shut up!

TenSevenCs
06-18-21, 11:57
Recently saw Tanyia. I did not ask but she may be pregnant. Tits were for sure bigger and stomach had a little pooch. Service was still awesome for 1 Benjamin. She nolonger has incall but had I believe she is getting a hotel room today.Out of the blue yesterday I get a text from Tanyia while I am sitting at work. You just never know sometimes the surprises this hobby will offer. 15 minutes after I left work I was at her incall that is near UL. Service was awesome just like in the past. BBBJ, CFS, LFK. Her pussy was as wet as ever. She mentioned posting an add soon. Damage was still 1 Benjamin. Highly recommend.

Puma17
06-21-21, 08:12
Out of the blue yesterday I get a text from Tanyia while I am sitting at work. You just never know sometimes the surprises this hobby will offer. 15 minutes after I left work I was at her incall that is near UL. Service was awesome just like in the past. BBBJ, CFS, LFK. Her pussy was as wet as ever. She mentioned posting an add soon. Damage was still 1 Benjamin. Highly recommend.Was her number still the same?

Mistfall38
06-21-21, 17:56
Was her number still the same?I immediately messaged the one ending 9568 and they said it wasn't her.

Puma17
06-21-21, 22:15
I immediately messaged the one ending 9568 and they said it wasn't her.Same.

Thanks for the update, that's the number I had also.

Tanyiarr
06-24-21, 11:09
Was her number still the same?No, she changed her phone number, message me and ill send it to you.

TmExpress20
07-01-21, 14:48
Can someone PLEASE share her number with me?

FourShip
07-01-21, 19:30
Can someone PLEASE share her number with me?All you need to do is to PM tanyiarr that's the one below your post. He / she will give you the number. Just be patient.

Randy Daytona
01-07-23, 12:28
Yes unfortunately I have a few reason. None that should be posted, just personal stuff and many of the things already mentioned in previous post. I do miss her when she was a true friend. She and I would tell each other everything. She would help me with advice on how to deal with my daughter and what was going on with her. I even had her come and talk to a girls sports team about addictions and drug use (she did great). I would try to be someone she could depend on outside of this environment. Unfortunately it just seemed that it was not enough and she took advantage of our trust and relationship. Yes yes yes I know and yes you are right. I am the idiot for hoping for something better from her or for her. But it just came down to respect. But with all that being said I would help her in about anyway she needed if she called tomorrow! LOL. Sorry I will shut up!Understand where you're coming from. I have known her 4 years or better. Hoping she could turn it around. Still see her from time to time. She just can't kick the habit and I think she has tried. I hope against hope that she will find her way out. Just pray I don't hear bad news about her like I have about several others in her situation that I knew. 🙏.

PussyMaster
01-08-23, 06:27
Understand where you're coming from. I have known her 4 years or better. Hoping she could turn it around. Still see her from time to time. She just can't kick the habit and I think she has tried. I hope against hope that she will find her way out. Just pray I don't hear bad news about her like I have about several others in her situation that I knew. 🙏.I wouldn't advise seeing her anymore for a legit reason.