PDA

View Full Version : Laughing while coming

Zimmm33
12-03-19, 23:38
AMP just 20 minutes away. Always been legit or DIY. (No thank you) Suddenly, provider of my dreams appears. Slow build each time. At flip, I am so fucking hard each time. Not an easy feat at age 59 and having had 9 jillion massages / happy endings. Every time, without direction, she edges me 3-4 times. (I have never said "oh my god" or "fuck" under my breath so many times!) Today, maybe best of all, she can tell upon near explosion I may lose it. Vocally. And she goes to actually cover my mouth! Hilarious. I start laughing, as I am coming. Actually convulsing in laughter AND SEXUALLY at same time. That was a first. Man, I am going to be sad when she moves on.

RemsenSt
12-04-19, 09:12
AMP just 20 minutes away. Always been legit or DIY. (No thank you) Suddenly, provider of my dreams appears. Slow build each time. At flip, I am so fucking hard each time. Not an easy feat at age 59 and having had 9 jillion massages / happy endings. Every time, without direction, she edges me 3-4 times. (I have never said "oh my god" or "fuck" under my breath so many times!) Today, maybe best of all, she can tell upon near explosion I may lose it. Vocally. And she goes to actually cover my mouth! Hilarious. I start laughing, as I am coming. Actually convulsing in laughter AND SEXUALLY at same time. That was a first. Man, I am going to be sad when she moves on.That's a great story! I have been known to get vocal as well and have had the provider cover my mouth also. And I end up like you. Laughing my ass off along with the provider!

Zimmm33
12-04-19, 21:42
I'm not the only one. And someone else can appreciate the moment.

That's a great story! I have been known to get vocal as well and have had the provider cover my mouth also. And I end up like you. Laughing my ass off along with the provider!

IWearSandals
09-18-21, 15:10
That is great. Edging at one of the places is something I have rarely ever experienced. Typically they forget any English when you're getting that close and they just go faster to make sure you pop.