PDA

View Full Version : Brunswick

PWhipped
09-06-05, 22:59
Any action in Brunswick? The Spa last time I was there had a very nice lady that did very nice dreaming. Anyone been in the past month or so?

Wet dreams, PW

Jeff K
01-03-06, 00:56
Just got back from an absolutely fabulous time. Without too many details (for the prying eyes). Visited Candy mid 30's body 5-6, face 7-8. Massage is .8 p/h, .6 p/ 1/2. Like I said a great time was had by all. No rush. PM for details.

PWhipped
03-28-06, 12:43
Just got back from an absolutely fabulous time. Without too many details (for the prying eyes). Visited Candy mid 30's body 5-6, face 7-8. Massage is .8 p/h, .6 p/ 1/2. Like I said a great time was had by all. No rush. PM for details.

Will be in Brunswick this week, PM with news please. PW

IrishMale
12-13-06, 12:36
Just wondering if anyone has been to the VIP in Brunswick lately? Called to see if my ATF was there because I may be passing by in the near future. K girl answered and said she wasn't. I asked if she was off, on vacation, or still working there and I heard her talking to someone in the background who sounded like a male. She eventually told me she didn't know, she just started, they have a new K girl there, come on by. Just wondering if there are any experiences from anyone for late November or December updating what's going on there.

Bluesman912
12-13-06, 15:28
It's been a few weeks, but last time i was there it was buisness as usual. Don't know about the girl you speak of the one i've seen is in her 30's and attractive don't know her name.

IrishMale
12-29-06, 14:05
It's been a few weeks, but last time i was there it was buisness as usual. Don't know about the girl you speak of the one i've seen is in her 30's and attractive don't know her name.Stopped by on my way through just before Christmas and it is pretty much, as you say, business as usual. I don't get there much but the place is always clean and the staff is very friendly. Met mama this time and she wished my merry xmas and shook my hand. Courtesy and respect go a long way.

IrishMale
01-04-07, 09:22
I stopped by again coming home right after the new year and things were quite different. Different staff and more business-like. Provider wanted $.6 which I thought was outrageous. Paid $ for RT. It may just be the different providers but this was a gem for a long time.

Iceman4
01-04-07, 20:18
Stopped in last night, I had a great time. VIP is tops on my list all the women are so friendly.

Iceman4
01-04-07, 20:32
Sorry about that, I felt like I didn't do the board any service by making that post, so here is the rel scoop.

Visited VIP about 09:30, a fugly women came to the door and invited me in, as we walked in, I was took a real good look @ her. No what I wanted to touch me so I asked if any one else was working. She said yes, but she is with a client for 1hr, and that I must come back @ 10:30. Well I took her on here offer, because I wasnt going to let that thing touch me. I left and came back about 10:45.

When I rang the door bell this time, a beautiful women in her late 30 answered. I beleive it was the same women I had before, but I wasnt sure. The door fee was .6 and I got FS for $, beleive me it was worth every penny too, she had a nice tight box.

Serv, 8
looks, 7
Client, broke

New Man
01-31-07, 23:35
I had a nice dream about a VIP place. A friend and I dropped in a few days ago. The previous dream I had about this place included two very nice ladies by the name of Candy and Sunny. In this dream, it was Mia and Hannah. Not sure what happened to Candy and Sunny. The fugly old lady mentioned in early post(s) was there at the door, in my dream, and she quickly ushered us into separate rooms. Hannah came in and I was not overly impressed with her looks, but it all worked out in the end. The report on Mia from my friend was better, but in different ways - cuter, but perhaps less enthusiastic.

Good TS, and then to the sauna. Back in the room, Hannah wanted $$ for The Works, but I said it's always been $. That seemed to be just fine by her. Reasonable massage; sure felt good. Then on to all the dreamy extras.

Hannah tried to tell me it was all over after 0.5 hour, but I said I paid for the full hour. Not much happened in the last 20 minutes. I was just kinda relaxin', in my dream. Next time, I think I'll dream about Mia.

Afterwards, we found the Red Carpet in downtown Brunswick. There were some really cute ladies there. There were more women than customers. Chatted a while with a couple of nice ones, in-between their topless dances on stage. No interest in any after-action, since the VIP massage was very satisfying.

Mia:
Looks: 8
Attitude: 7
Body: 8
Massage: unknown

Hannah:
Looks: 6
Attitude: 8
Body: 7
Massage: 7

Feelin' like a...

JimBob69
02-21-07, 01:20
I went there yesterday. Saw a cute girl I think she said her name was penny. Said she has been there for two days. Gave a fantastic ts, almost blew it there. Gave a so so massage. On the flip she started with BBBJ, then slipped the cover on and mounted it. 6 1/2 hour. $ fs

Looks 8
Body 9
TS 9
Massage 5
FS 6

SeacoastDude
05-12-07, 14:41
Hey,

Can someone give me an idea where this place is?

Qintok
05-28-07, 08:15
Hey,

Can someone give me an idea where this place is?It's West of I-95 in a little strip mall next to a video rental place. I am surprised the local police have let it stay in business. Nice enough place, I've been a couple of times. Always a different girl and prices vary ($ to $$ after the price for massage). I'd go back, but only when passing thru - not worth the hour drive with gas prices!

-Q

PWhipped
05-30-07, 11:54
you shoud figure that out(grin) They frequent it and I have been told that it a free session once a week.

Wet Dreams, PW

It's West of I-95 in a little strip mall next to a video rental place. I am surprised the local police have let it stay in business. Nice enough place, I've been a couple of times. Always a different girl and prices vary ($ to $$ after the price for massage). I'd go back, but only when passing thru - not worth the hour drive with gas prices!

-Q

Yankee In Jax
05-30-07, 23:45
I had a nice dream about a VIP place... Hannah came in and I was not overly impressed with her looks, but it all worked out in the end.

Good TS, and then to the sauna. Back in the room, Hannah wanted $$ for The Works, but I said it's always been $. That seemed to be just fine by her. Reasonable massage; sure felt good. Then on to all the dreamy extras.

Hannah:
Body: 7
Massage: 7
I stopped by VIP on the way back from SC to Jax today. The mamasan opened the inner door and simply said, "room 2, she be right here". The room was quite dark (candles and a lamp), and had no visible cameras (camera in the outer lobby however, with feed going to CCTV in the office).

Hannah came in and gave me the TS towel, then gave a good TS and then left me in the sauna for 2-3 minutes. Back in the room, she gave a so-so massage, with plenty of friendly conversation. I dreamed she then offered FS for $$. I told her I only brought $, and she agreed. The dream ended satisfactorily after lots of tossing & turning for about 25 more minutes. I tipped her a jackson for the massage, and she insisted I come back for a more leisurely time when they weren't so busy.

Shortly after the mamasan came in and offered me something to drink and candy, and I awoke peacefully soonafter to a glaring May sun.

Hannah:
Body: 6
TS: 7
Massage: 4

Pfadt
06-01-07, 21:01
Wheres this place located exactly?

Can someone pm me the address?

Pirate4031419
06-02-07, 06:41
Visited VIP yesterday. Met Hannah. A little thicker than I usually like my Asians but still not bad. Paid for an hour. Had a table shower that was relaxing. Off to the sauna for a few minutes then to the room for a decent massage. Offer fs for $$ but told her I anly had $. After a few minutes she agreed. Very pleasant session with multiple positions. Enjoyable will visit again.

SeacoastDude
06-02-07, 23:06
I can't find any information on street walkers in or near Brunswick. Does anyone here know if they exist? If not in Brunswick, is there anything closer than Savannah?

I know about VIP, I'm talking strictly about Street Walkers.

Been All Over
06-08-07, 20:51
If you drive down MLK Blvd. You will find all the street walkers you need. They ask for 40 but the later you go the cheaper it gets, I have had some real freaks, just had a white girl yesterday, she told me a couple of names in a short time but she was down near a liquor store a few streets over from MLK. Said no swallow but let me finish on her chest. Nice surprise, 20 and a bottle of booze. Not to much LE, tough part of town down there, get in and get out. Happy hunting.

Pirate4031419
06-23-07, 18:27
Dreamed I visited VIP today. Hannah was on "vacation". I met Cindy. About a 7 with smallish breasts. Table shower was very good. Massage was also good. Agreeded on FS fo $. Oral skills were execellent. I would have been satisified to complete that way but wanted more. She was very receptive to my desires for multiple positions. Was very pleased with my dream. Will see her again. Was told a newgirl was there but did not see her.

Redav
07-01-07, 15:52
Plan on visiting the VIP in about a month, so no rush, but can someone PM me the address?

Thanks

Stiffytwo
07-09-07, 20:19
I also am planning a visit to VIP the middle of this month. If someone could post directions from Jax it would be appreciated. Or PM Thanks

Stiffytwo

Stiffytwo
07-17-07, 17:09
Went to PIP today for the first time, took the hour. When I arrived there was another customer that went in at the same time.

I can’t remember the girls name (age grin) the shower was OK all the right places covered.

She asked if I had been there before I said no. The massage was so so short about 15 min... She wanted to know what I wanted I said everything. She said how much you pay I said 1.0 she said 1.2 I said I didn’t have that much I could only pay 1.0 she would only do BJ for that. I finally said OK. I guess I don’t bargin to good. The BJ was rushed not much playing around. I would not go back but YMMV.

She has only been there about 3 weeks. She asked when I was leaving if I was coming back.

Other reports said they got full service for 1.0. All told the session was .5 hr the other guy came out right after me, so I guess this is the standard time. Wish I could remember her name.

By the way the business is listed under VIT Spa in Brunswick.

Bluesman912
07-24-07, 01:01
Went to the vip tonight and had to report. When I got in the room was greeted by a younger lady I went for the half hour it was almost closing time.

Not much of a massage this time but she asked if I wanted 2 girls fs / 2. 0 I said why not and she come back with a friend, unbelivable both girls really got in to it. She said this was not a normal thing and would only do it this week because her friend is leaving and she only likes working with her. It was a great dream sorry I can't recall their names.

Yuri Atl 13
07-27-07, 15:09
...rush job, that is. (Note: a billboard on I-95 calls it VIP, but the white pages and store sign say VIT.)

I visited about 3pm this past Tuesday. What looked like a new sign said .8 for H, .6 for HH. I chose the HH since this was my first visit. An older, but nice looking asian woman let me in and took me to go to room #2 on the left. After a few minutes, my therapist arrived, asked if I wanted a TS. I said yes, and she said I had to wait a few minutes because it was currently in use. At this time, I also heard another customer arrive.

My therapist, Cindy, was nice looking but not superb. She gave one of the better TS I've had, with extra attention to all the right places - she was not squeamish, but I think she wished I had less hair. After the TS, she pushed me into the sauna, but it was too hot for me and I had to get out early, which upset their schedule.

We returned to Room #2. I laid down and ran my hand up her legs, and found no panties. She asked what I wanted, and I said I wanted to massage her. She said no, she has a friend that does that, but she asked again what I wanted. This time I said everything, and she held out her hand for money. I gave her $.2, which she took without question and stripped. She started between my legs, momentarily giving a BBBJ, but quietly sneaked on a cover. When I asked her to swing around for DATY, she half-complied: she stood over me and bent down to continue the CBJ. Her goods were almost out of reach, and she told me there was no inside touching.

After a few, she did the cowgirl thing, then we mish'd, but she was perspiring so much and keeping her distance (afraid of being kissed?), that I was losing interest and stiffness, so she finished with a HJ and anus massage.

Count me as disappointed and I will not go back the next time I'm in that area.

JimBob69
08-02-07, 23:54
You guys are making it hard for the rest of us by paying too much. I visit vip about every six months and it is normally a new girl working. But I alway tell them when we get into the room that I will give 1. 6 up front for full hour and full service, they always want more, but you just have to say no up front and that it has always been 1. 6 I'm an older guy and they always think we will pay a higher price, but I have never been told no at vip for that price keep the prices down.

Bluesman912
08-03-07, 04:32
You guys are making it hard for the rest of us by paying too much. I visit vip about every six months and it is normally a new girl working. But I alway tell them when we get into the room that I will give 1. 6 up front for full hour and full service, they always want more, but you just have to say no up front and that it has always been 1. 6 I'm an older guy and they always think we will pay a higher price, but I have never been told no at vip for that price keep the prices down.Same thing I have always paid that same price sometimes I go for the hour but the last few times they have asked for 1.2 but I say 1.0 is all i have and I have never been turned away. But they change girls alot.

Wulfgar
08-19-07, 15:51
I was down in the area for a trip and stopped by VIP on Wednesday. Contrary to a previous post, the sign on the place says VIP, not VIT.

My therapist was a girl probably in a her mid-20's, some extra meat (not really fat though), with b-cups. I didn't catch her name. But, she gave a decent massage and for an extra $, I had a pretty nice end to the session (she wouldn't do DATY, so fyi).

Definitely a good trip, and I wish the places in Indianapolis would provide that level of service.

Gafuzz
08-31-07, 18:19
Been to VIP a few times. Overall, a little pricey but I don't mind getting what I pay for. Yoko gave very good TS and massage with nice ending (had HJ but offered FS). Cindy was cuter but was very rushed and lousy massage. Looking for other AMPs along I95 in GA, if anyone has any suggestions.

Qintok
09-03-07, 23:17
Went to VIP over the weekend. Yoko gave nice massage and FS. No haggling. Just said pay. Took $ and I was well taken care of!

Redav
09-15-07, 18:57
Had a visit with Yoko a few weeks ago.

Actually, a had a switch done on me. I didn't mind b/c both were beautiful. This was my first FS experience at an AMP. I can't complain at all, although I found that I actually missed the massage.

Was a bit pricey too - higher than previous posts mentioned and haggling did no good.

Qintok
10-28-07, 20:19
Stopped by VIP while on the road today. Never got girls name, but really got rushed. Nice TS and massage, FS was fast and she complained about being hot and tired. Not sure if I'll stop back by. Did not even spend my whole hour there.

Gadoc
11-09-07, 17:01
Yoko is now gone. Only choice was Cindy. Rushed TS and half ass massage. She is pushy about the money, but will eventually accept what you give her (had FS for $ plus $. 8 at the door). Personally, I really enjoy an erotic TS and massage, leading up to a great ending. If you are like me, then Cindy is not for you. I miss Yoko. I'm hoping this thread gets going again so that we can get some more information on some of the other girls who are currently working there.

Bill R
11-22-07, 07:09
I regularly post in the Illionois boards but I'm in the area for the holidays.

I stopped by VIP yesterday looking for a little relaxation. The Open sign was turned off and there was a handwritten sign that said they were closed for the holiday weekend.

Oh well, bad timing on my part.

Qintok
11-22-07, 08:25
I regularly post in the Illionois boards but I'm in the area for the holidays.

I stopped by VIP yesterday looking for a little relaxation. The Open sign was turned off and there was a handwritten sign that said they were closed for the holiday weekend.

Oh well, bad timing on my part.Crap - I had planned one more visit on my way south today. Oh well, after such a poor visit last time maybe it is a sign to save my money.

JimBob69
11-26-07, 11:43
Stopped by VIP on the 22 while visiting family, was needing a releaf, found out it was closed untill the 27 the same day I was leaving. Dang, was wanting to make sure I could still get total with door for1. 6. Sounds like everyone is willing to pay too much.

E1978
12-09-07, 14:06
First time report but long time reader. I dreamed that I finally went to the VIP spa the week after Thanksgiving. I was met at the door by the owner who showed me to my room. I sat in the sauna for 3 minutes until my girl led me to the TS. Her name was May Flower (I think). She gave a great TS and hour massage with all the perks. I felt rushed in the end (like everyone else). She kept telling me that she was the only one working today and that she didn't know how much time she could give me. The only thing is I heard the TS room going as I was leaving. Not a bad dream but not great either. Too rushed for the price.

Thanks for reading about my dream.

The Fat Guy
12-11-07, 02:17
http://police.glynncounty-ga.org/forum/uploads/twright/files/2007-11-21_082206_VIP_SPA_RAIDED_11-21-07.pdf

I did a search for more info on VIP because I would like to visit there sometime soon and found this article from the sheriff's office. It might explain why they were "closed for the holidays". Seems they were raided on the 21st of November by the narc squad. This happened to my favorite spa in Tampa last year and it has not been the same since.

Yuri Atl 13
12-11-07, 09:10
http://police.glynncounty-ga.org/forum/uploads/twright/files/2007-11-21_082206_VIP_SPA_RAIDED_11-21-07.pdf

I did a search for more info on VIP because I would like to visit there sometime soon and found this article from the sheriff's office. It might explain why they were "closed for the holidays". Seems they were raided on the 21st of November by the narc squad. This happened to my favorite spa in Tampa last year and it has not been the same since.

Based on the charges in press release, it looks like they were arrested for offering to give a HJ! Sure wish LE down there had better things to do.

Gadoc
12-13-07, 21:35
I called VIP today. They said they have all new girls. Will post a review when I visit again.

Gadoc
12-18-07, 07:16
Made it down yesterday. Two girls working. I saw Hannah who has been reviewed on this forum before. A few extra pounds, but by no means fat. She gives an excellent TS and an average massage. The massage was a little rushed, but overall not bad for this establishment. She doesn't speak much English so even if you wanted something other than FS you're probably going to get FS anyway. Oh, and by the way, the FS was very good. She is definitely one of the better providers at this place. Total $ plus 0. 8 at door.

Redav
12-21-07, 02:35
Anybody know the Hours of Operation for VIP? If I get out there anytime soon its going to have to be late. Reply or IM me. I'll report back.

JimBob69
12-26-07, 23:27
Went to vip on the Sat. met at door by 55-60 yr mamason. put into room when a good looking girl came in. told her up from $.6 for everything, she said no, she said $$. I told her that I have been there many many times and always paid $.6, She would not agree. I said OK I would find another place. and stated to walk out. She stopped me and said O.K.,

TS, 7
Looks, 8
FS, 8

I have never been told no for FS at $.6. I am an old guy and they think I will pay more, but I have my limits

Walker 1999
01-03-08, 16:34
Does anyone have information about the CL listings for Brunswick and surrounding areas?

Thanks

IrishMale
01-21-08, 19:33
Stopped late Sunday 1/20, stayed overnight nearby, and stopped by again Monday morning at opening before heading north. Seniors can PM for details.

Gafuzz
01-22-08, 07:09
Does anyone have information about the CL listings for Brunswick and surrounding areas?

ThanksAdvertises on CL. Not a real looker. On the heavy side. Dirty apartment. Does deliver FS and offered multiple pops. Not GFE.

IrishMale
01-31-08, 21:51
Stopped again on my way back through. A stop at VIP is a great stress reliever for a long drive and an old body. Same staff, same service.

Gadoc
02-19-08, 21:40
Very consistent place. Had Hannah. Nice body. About a 6-7. She gives an excellent TS and an average massage. Very nice FS. $. 8 total. Overall, not outstanding, but worth the time and money.

JimBob69
04-05-08, 11:38
Stopped by VIP last weekend. Was servised by May, O. K. Ts, massage was good at first, good and hard, but was very short, FS on the flip but was only O. K. Normally had better service there but not this time, paid for hour but was out in 35 min.

Proverted
05-01-08, 01:20
Pulled of I-95 for a quick massage. I had to wait 20 minutes, but Mommasan let me wait on the bed for 10 minutes and then 10 in the sauna. I go about 5 times a year, I think she recognized me from the past trips.

K. Gave a very quick TS and was very friendly during the massage, including a “body slide”.

On the flip there was good BBJ then a raincoat before she mounted. It was cowgirl, but her knees were up and in front like she was squatting to pick rice. Then we flipped over for a while. She then had me pull out and she pulled the raincoat off, threw it on the floor and finished me with BBJCIM.

Total $$
Appearance 5 cute, but heavy and flabby
Service 8 fun

I will return.

RomJester
05-07-08, 23:10
Any one know the hours of VIP? I'll be getting into town around 8-9 and wondered what time they closed.

Thanks

Cowboy37
05-11-08, 19:35
Been lurking for awhile now, finally decided to do some mongering.

After a slow weekend, I decided to take a ride down Norwich. An older WSW (maybe 50's. No teeth) tried to flag me down, going so far as to yell as I passed by and wave in my mirror. I went a couple more blocks and saw a younger woman walking. I waved, she waved back, so I circled the block and saw her walking down the side street. I pulled up, asked if she wanted a ride, and she hopped in. (Special thanks to this site for the 22 Rules). We did the LEO check and all was cool. She said her name is Michelle and is 24. BBJCIM for 2. Without much experience in this yet, I'd give her a 5 for looks and a 7 for effort.

Proverted
05-15-08, 23:45
Cowboy, was that .2 or 2?

Cowboy37
05-16-08, 06:57
Cowboy, was that .2 or 2?A Jackson.

Jacks3225
06-09-08, 12:05
Another nice visit to VIP.

Fun place, not the best looking girls but they try hard.

New Man
06-25-08, 02:09
Had the same experience, in a dream, as did Provrtd. Didn't get the same finish with K, but got everything I went in for. Lots of fun. I'd go back. As I was walking out, I walked past a cute-looking spinner outside another room. As much as I liked K's enthusasim, I'd probably go for the other next time, for comparison. ;^) But it was all a dream.

Dirty Wild66
06-26-08, 10:44
I dreamt I picked up Nichole downtown. She was young and pretty. She took me to a safe place and took care of my dick with passion. Sucking it deep and gentle as I directed her. I was able to relax and enjoy it for much longer than usual as the spot she took me to was great. She let me blast in her mouth. I wish she had a phone as I would like to see her again.

Dirty out

IrishMale
07-13-08, 19:25
Passed through the area on a drive from the north. Previous staff including mama were not there. Was greeted by a girl named Kiki (kee kee) and was told everyone was on vacation. Pretty girl, great body, lots of athletics. I'm not in to the dom sub scene but I got a strong impression that she is a dom. Standard .8 at door and $.2 for FS. Always a good stop going north or south.

Doc07
07-20-08, 23:35
I just spent 20 minutes typing a report on VIP, when I hit submit, it asked me to log in again and then the report was gone.

I'll try again tomorrow, but the experience was good.

Thanks to the Georgia members for a good steer.

Doc07
07-21-08, 19:55
Thanks to all of the Georgia members for giving me a good steer. I'm in the area on business and can always rely on the advice of members. I had a little trouble locating it until I saw the post that mentioned that it is listed under VIT spa.

Had a good time but made a rookie mistake. Spent a couple of hours in the motel perv'ing out on the internet while I decided whether to indulge. To I was a little too ready to go.

I had hit the gym hard for a couple of days and really needed the massage. Got there and was greeted by Mona. A little older, not much to look at, but very friendly.

Good washdown, but the sauna was a waste of time. I was a little disappointed by the massage. It wasn't bad, but I really needed a good massage, not an ok massage. She offered. 6 for manual release, $ for oral and $. 4 for FS.

Thank's to the members, I knew the going rate is $. 2, which is what we agreed to.

Her oral skills were top notch. She had no problems with going directly to mish with her legs up on my shoulders. Unfortunately because of watching all the porn earlier, I didn't last as long as I'd like. Rookie mistake. After to my surprise she continued the massage until the full hour was up.

On my way out I saw another girl, Kee Kee. She's hotter than Mona.

Good time, I'll be back.

Looks 6
Massage 6
Service 8

Doc07
07-21-08, 20:25
Any one know the hours of VIP? I'll be getting into town around 8-9 and wondered what time they closed.

Thanks9 am - 11 pm, 7 days a week.

Cowboy37
08-01-08, 18:52
Apparently, the locals are cracking down a bit.

I heard about an article in the local paper, but could only find this one from Jax.

http://www.news4jax.com/news4georgia/17066833/detail.html

Y'all be careful out there.

Proverted
08-06-08, 17:35
Stopped by VIP this past Sunday. No rush, lots of attention. Great visit.

Firedawg
08-16-08, 16:29
What a dream I had yesterday. It was so long covering so much territory I need to post this on a couple of boards. My plan was to go to Jacksonville to try out a strip club I heard about down there. I started out my day by stopping by Café risqué at the exit 49 off 95 in GA. I like to stop there in my dreams for some legs and eggs. They make good breakfast there. I got talked into a lap dance and usually I don’t go for that but this lady was very convincing. She was around 5’8” with chestnut hair but a little bit older. Before the dance she gave me a rubber and told me to put it on before the dance and gave me a wink. Now I think this is promising. The whole time I was there she kept telling me how horney she was and she wanted me. Yea I know my little head did all the thinking on this one. She gave me a sniff or two but the friction dance was the best I ever had and she did get very wet. Wet enough so my pants got wet. Now I never ever blew a load on a friction dance and she gave it her best and even did a couple extra dances for free. As I got out of the booth she give me one hell of a lip lock and that was a shocker too. I hung out a while longer enjoying all the ladies there who kept swarming me saying they wanted there ride. When I had enough I decided to move on out. I got in my truck and started going over my money so I could stop by VIP to relieve some blue balls when someone knocked on my window. Remember the girl from the lap dance? It was her. I let her in and she almost raped me if it was possible to rape the willing. She said she was so hot she just had to get some and she was glad I hadn’t left yet. I’m holding the name to protect the innocent here.
Well I still wanted to go to VIP so off I went. I got there around 1:30 in the afternoon and there were no cars around, my truck was the only one there. Kind of a good sign. I was greeted at the door by Mickey. She was very short and the youngest I have ever seen there. She was smoking hot for such a little thing. I have had a hard couple of weeks so I went the extra mile and went for the full hour. You actually get a better massage that way and it gave me a little bit of time to recover from my last stop. During the TS she kept talking me like asking 50 questions, it was driving her crazy that she knew me but didn’t know from where. To make a long story short it seems that when I was in the Army stationed in Korea she bumped into me at her Aunts restraint and my size scared the hell out of her. (I am extremely tall.) She was just a 15 yo girl at the time and I got on my knees trying to get her to calm down and gave her a Hershey bar. She told me it was the first chocolate bar she ever had. Once we figured it all out it did hit me and I actually remember this happening. That was very cool not just to run into her but that she actually remembered me and recognized me. I did some quick math in my head from a guess what year it was and figure she is in her mid 20’s.
Well the TS was just so so but only from all our talking. Once she dried me off she had me sit in the sauna for a min or two then off to the room. She led me there by holding my dick and that was nice. She had me lay down and she gave me one of the best massages I have ever had in my life. She was comparable to a pro. and I have been to a couple of them before. (Legitimate ones.) While she was massaging my feet we started talking again and she started playing with my ass some and that was rather erotic. She got up and took off her clothes and then started to give me a rim job. I don’t know why but I love it when a girl does that I guess it’s just because it doesn’t happen often and having someone licking your ass hole that just feels good. Then she slid a finger in and that I was not cool with and politely told her I didn’t like that. She had me roll over and got into the 69. She had a nice little pussy I just couldn’t resist eating. Very small to match her body with a tiny little clit. From the looks of her I would guess she never had any kids. She gave a fair blow job but nothing special and did pay plenty of attention to the boys while she was down there. I almost came on that and told her it was time. She moved me off the table wanting me to take her missionary style. Now not to brag but I am a bit on the big size not huge but big and she was having a hard time taking me inside. I started out very slow so she could adjust to me and even when she did I couldn’t get the whole thing in, I kept bottoming out I think she could only take about 7”. She was very good and as I said tight inside and it didn’t take me long to blow once I got up to speed. She cleaned me up and got me some mouth wash and a bottle of water. We talked a bit and she dressed me. Just as I was ready to leave someone rang the bell so I had to sit tight a moment. Once the coast was clear she gave me a big kiss and out I went with a big smile on my face. Now right next to my truck was a car with Florida plates and no other cars so to whoever that was sorry if I wore her out on you.
I finished my way down to Jacksonville and went to visit a friend who works down there and to recover a bit before I hit the pony. It only took me maybe 5 min from where he works to there. I walked in and was not as impressed as I had read about it in the board. I didn’t see anyone stripping and just a bunch of girls at the bar and playing pool and some guys drinking beer. It looked more like a good old beer joint than a strip club. I ordered up a beer and sat at the bar and lit a smoke. I don’t think I had more that two sips from my beer when I was approached by this girl who is everything I look for in a woman. I won’t go into details here if I do it will be easy to figure out who she is, but she had my favorite hair color, height, breast size and even a little patch of fur over her box. She asked me if I wanted a dance and I told her I have never been there before and asked what the rates were. She told me 50 for 2 songs total nude. I asked her if she offered any extras, and she whispered in my ear asking if I was a cop and I said no. She then told me she has never given extras before but was told that was the only way she would make any money. Now I didn’t believe her but if that’s her story whatever. She led me into the VIP room that was real small for a tall guy like me so it made things interesting. Now this girl could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, she gave great head. Too bad for me I think I had reached my max for the day either that or I was too uncomfortable with the VIP area. I couldn’t nut that time and she even gave it an extra song. She did tell me she got off at 7 and we might be able to work something out but honestly I was exhausted. I told her I would come back next week and we could do something then. From what I was overhearing in a conversation between her and another girl there she is in a weekly hotel and was working on getting enough money to pay the rent for the week. I got to talking to her friend and she was looking for an after work date too. I guess Fridays are a good time to go in with the day crew.
Well that ended my great dream. If only it was true I would have been a very happy man. I will only give further info to trusted members. I don’t want Uncle LEO to get too interested now.

Jtresue
09-09-08, 21:02
Decided to stop by the VIP to see what I could get into. Met up with a girl named KIKI - 30 yrs old, nice d cups, tiny frame, ok face. TS was really good with good attention paid to the good spots, then off to the sauna. Sauna was ok but after about 5 min she came back and once in the room she started dancing then said give me tip, which thanks to this board I knew meant $.2, and she left. After one min she came back in we did the fs thing and then she started a great massage.

Highly recommended - total damage was $$ for one hour on fun.

Redav
10-03-08, 20:17
Haven't been to the VIP in a while and thinking of making the trip. It's a bit of a drive for me though and I haven't seen any recent reports- everything still ok here?

Last time I went I saw Yoko. Is she still there?

IrishMale
10-14-08, 09:29
VIP remains Old Faithful for my trips north and south. For those who frequent the place, if you knew the mamasan she is no longer there. She has gone somewhere to the northeast and I confess I really miss her. If you got to know her and she liked you she was very nice to you.

As always, it was an enjoyable experience. There were only two girls there so if it gets busy, it can become a problem if you were first in line. On my trip up the bell rang twice and my massage was interrupted. I was put on hold but when the girl returned she made the wait worthwhile.

Sonso
11-08-08, 07:33
Will be down next weekend for Jekyll Is. soccer tourney. Who is currently the best at VIP?

Thanks

Redav
11-11-08, 00:28
Made it to the VIP. Was disappointed that Yoko was no longer there. I would have loved to visit her again.

Only one lady appeared to be working. Unfortunately, I do not remember the name. I am horrible with names, and I don't usually post immediately after my visits. She was older than the workers I've seen there before, but still attractive.

The TS was average. The massage itself was nice. A full menu was available. The services offered were both enthusiastic and enjoyable. Very reasonable. She took her time and I left with a smile on my face.

Anonymous
11-28-08, 16:33
I just returned from Brunswick, GA where I spent last night and most of today with one of the workers at VIP there. I don't know if you post anonymous reports or if you can email select members and I'm not sure if this is even important enough to alert other members but want to pass it on to you anyway. Normally, my communications with AMP girls I get to know personally are not shared but this seemed to be important, if it's factual. I was told that someone from the Tampa area visited there a couple weeks back. After taking the TS and suana, he kept telling the girl not to touch him in any of the areas she was touching (all normal massage areas, not sensual). Long story short he got up, got dressed and demanded his money back. She refused since it was house money and he had the TS and sauna. He called the cops, they came, they took his information, the info from her, copied her name and green card number and left. He apparently tried once again for his money!

Back and was denied and left with a threat. Just prior to and since that time, they have been visited by the fire marshall, health department, and at least to LE's. It would appear they are being carefully watched for certain activity. I didn't want to post this publicly for several reasons. The fire department is across the street from the spa, some of their members are customers, and I would not want LE to think if they monitor the forum that, at least in this instance, we have learned of activity. Also, I am well known in a number of spas on the east coast and I know that some of the spas either monitor the forums or have people monitor for them. I would not want to be thought of as someone not to be trusted by them. They could easily figure out who I am if someone monitors for VIP. So, for whatever it's worth I thought sharing this information with you may or may not be helpful. If you think it should be posted or if some private emails were in order I would appreciate it if you would preserve my anonymity. If it is not helpful information please accept my apology but it seemed to be important, even if it is only half factual.

JimBob69
11-30-08, 16:25
I just returned from Brunswick, GA where I spent last night and most of today with one of the workers at VIP there. I don't know if you post anonymous reports or if you can email select members and I'm not sure if this is even important enough to alert other members but want to pass it on to you anyway. Normally, my communications with AMP girls I get to know personally are not shared but this seemed to be important, if it's factual. I was told that someone from the Tampa area visited there a couple weeks back. After taking the TS and suana, he kept telling the girl not to touch him in any of the areas she was touching (all normal massage areas, not sensual). Long story short he got up, got dressed and demanded his money back. She refused since it was house money and he had the TS and sauna. He called the cops, they came, they took his information, the info from her, copied her name and green card number and left. He apparently tried once again for his money!

Back and was denied and left with a threat. Just prior to and since that time, they have been visited by the fire marshall, health department, and at least to LE's. It would appear they are being carefully watched for certain activity. I didn't want to post this publicly for several reasons. The fire department is across the street from the spa, some of their members are customers, and I would not want LE to think if they monitor the forum that, at least in this instance, we have learned of activity. Also, I am well known in a number of spas on the east coast and I know that some of the spas either monitor the forums or have people monitor for them. I would not want to be thought of as someone not to be trusted by them. They could easily figure out who I am if someone monitors for VIP. So, for whatever it's worth I thought sharing this information with you may or may not be helpful. If you think it should be posted or if some private emails were in order I would appreciate it if you would preserve my anonymity. If it is not helpful information please accept my apology but it seemed to be important, even if it is only half factual.Sounds to me that the guy was just trying to get a free TS. What a scum bag.

Vandalaya
12-31-08, 21:59
I basically a lurker on these websites and on the streets too. I finally picked up a SWS here in Brunswick day before yesterday. Pam was walking a couple of blocks off of Norwich St. Don't remember the cross street. I'd say she was early 20s, 6 or 7 in the face, long-legged. Skin not that smooth, but not a bad overall package. I was nervous as a hell being such a small town and there having been LEO activity in the past few months. I got BBBJ and FS for $30. Gave her $40 because I didn't have change. I probably won't do it again. I need to get hooked up with a provider with an incall in Jax or Sav. I'd like digits for Racheal1979 or cmeforfun if I can get them.

Marshst924
02-03-09, 19:02
Haven't seen any reports on the VIP in a while. I'm a newbie that will be passing through soon. Can you let me know what's going on there or if I should just drive on by? Respond or PM me.

Thanks

Not My Job
02-07-09, 11:53
Haven't seen any reports on the VIP in a while. I'm a newbie that will be passing through soon. Can you let me know what's going on there or if I should just drive on by? Respond or PM me.

ThanksIt's only about 3 minutes from the exit...why not just TOFTT?

NMJ

Redav
02-08-09, 18:36
It's only about 3 minutes from the exit...why not just TOFTT?

NMJ

If he's like me, "passing through" highly depends on whether or not its "worth the trip." Nobody has posted about visiting since my visit. Any word on this place?

Gadoc
02-08-09, 22:32
I have visited recently. Same as always. Full menu. High turnover of girls, usually 30-40's, but occasionally younger. Sometimes rushed depending on the girl, but usually a good experience.

Nathans Famous
02-23-09, 17:59
Anyone know any girls to call in Waycross?

Proverted
03-02-09, 00:46
Stopped at the spa on my way to Fl. Was met by Mona. 40 something, overweight Korean. She was singing and was very up-beat. Did the hour with the shower. So-so. The rub was also so-so. On the flip, the tip was discussed and I held firm, she gave in. I think she is a little unbalanced though. She was talking to Mr. Johnson like it was a baby, say"Mona's baby -oh he is growing up! She started slapping herself in the face with it really hard too. Then she mounts in reverse cowgirl and started playing with my a- hole. Kinda cool until she tried to stick her whole hand up me, ouch!!! That ended that position and let the air out of my balloon. She takes the situation in her hands and when old faithful erupted, she started jumping up and down clapping. Very weird.
looks-5
ts & rub -5
attitude 8

Marshst924
03-15-09, 20:02
I could not agree more with the previous post. I had the exact same experience and the exact same thing to say about Mona. A little nuts, but enthusiastic.

Yuleemike
04-02-09, 13:42
Does anyone have hours of opperation for VIP?

Analystgreene
04-07-09, 19:49
I stopped by Café risqué last night and it was closed and a for sale sign up front.

Anybody knows what's up? I am in brunswick until 9 apr anybody got a hookup they want to share?

Wookinpanub2
04-10-09, 01:12
Does anyone have hours of opperation for VIP?They close at 11 PM. Don't know what time they open for sure.

I saw Bobby the other day. Nice massage. Nothing else offered despite my rookie attempts.

Nice looking, late 30's to early 40's, decent rack and a very upbeat attitude.

IrishMale
04-18-09, 12:33
Kee is no longer at VIP. Does anyone know if she is gone for good or just on vacation?

The Dev
05-25-09, 16:22
I stopped by Café risqué last night and it was closed and a for sale sign up front.

Anybody knows what's up? I am in brunswick until 9 apr anybody got a hookup they want to share?The owner gave up. He's looking to sell the place, but the county poobahs are changing the laws to prevent the next owners from letting any skin show in there. Darien is now a dry hole.

The Dev
05-25-09, 16:24
Anyone know any girls to call in Waycross? The only in-call I knew of has closed up shop. There's some hit or Miss SW action on Corridor Z (US 82) between US 1 and the overpasses closer to downtown, but that's about it as far as I know.

IrishMale
05-31-09, 07:55
Stopped again last week. Spent time with Penny. Standard fare and results. Always worth stopping.

The Dev
06-03-09, 19:42
Stopped in at VIP today after work. I was pressed for time so I stuck to the 1/2 hour program and went straight to the massage. Penny was very thorough.

Good times.

The Dev
06-21-09, 07:09
Came out of The Red Carpet Lounge (aka The Dirty Rug) this past Monday night and decided to cruise Norwich St. To see if anything was going on. Didn't see anything on the first leg and looped around to head home when I dreamed I saw a skinny blonde in her mid-20's strolling.

Stopped to see if she needed a ride and she said she was bored. We could fix that. She climbed in and the dream moved to a safe place where I got BBBJCIM for .3, a bit over market but the pickings were slim and she did a very good job. Got name but no digits. I'll keep an eye out for her in future dreams.

Riptide47
06-25-09, 21:23
The quote below is correct. On Hwy 82 starting at the Kroger and headed West there are about 6 WSW that work the area. The hotels are on the other side of Kroger so they don't work out of the hotels. I had a dream tonight about a 25yo blonde sw who was about a 7. She took care of everything for about fifty and said there 5 other girls in the area.

Also check the adjacent streets along 82.

The only in-call I knew of has closed up shop. There's some hit or Miss SW action on Corridor Z (US 82) between US 1 and the overpasses closer to downtown, but that's about it as far as I know.

Proman
06-27-09, 08:17
The quote below is correct. On Hwy 82 starting at the Kroger and headed West there are about 6 WSW that work the area. The hotels are on the other side of Kroger so they don't work out of the hotels. I had a dream tonight about a 25yo blonde sw who was about a 7. She took care of everything for about fifty and said there 5 other girls in the area.

Also check the adjacent streets along 82.

You must have met Casey, she was my favorite of the bunch.

Yoni Lingam
07-31-09, 00:08
Made a run down Norwich St on Thursday night. There was some new talent on the street. Scooped up an extremely talented WSW near H street. She worked hard for her.2. She had some good stories to share, as well.

Will give her a ride again.

Analystgreene
08-02-09, 23:13
Came into town tonight and made the trip to Norwich St to see what was out. Seen a WSW and BSW that both was twitching and geeking for the stuff. I passed as there was alot of people walking around.

I seen post for activity on 82 near Kroger. I can't find the Kroger that is being referenced. 82 becomes 17 when you enter brunswick. Can someone give me another store or something I can google so I can find the area.

Yoni Lingam
08-03-09, 06:32
Came into town tonight and made the trip to Norwich St to see what was out. Seen a WSW and BSW that both was twitching and geeking for the stuff. I passed as there was alot of people walking around.

I seen post for activity on 82 near Kroger. I can't find the Kroger that is being referenced. 82 becomes 17 when you enter brunswick. Can someone give me another store or something I can google so I can find the area.The activity mentioned "near the Kroger on 82" is in Waycross, which is ~60 miles west of Brunswick.

Redav
08-04-09, 19:12
Struck out recently at VIP. Not sure why but they must have thought I was LEO. Massage wasn't bad but not that good. Been sometime since I had a sad ending.

Yoni Lingam
08-13-09, 17:58
Ran into Tonya late one night this past week. She was on Norwich around H street. She works very hard, and will get the job done. BBBJCIM.2

The Dev
08-30-09, 12:17
I was bored Thursday night, so I cruised the Norwich St. Zone. The area was dead, so I stopped in the Red Carpet Lounge to kill an hour or so and tried again. Norwich was still dead, so I cut over to MLK for the return leg and saw a heavy set BSW.

She wasn't good looking at all and any other time I would have passed, but there was nothing else going on and I was really hurting so I scooped her up. Ain't it amazing how a headache changes your standards and puts the little head in charge?

She turned out to be really chatty and cool once she decided I wasn't LEO. Got BBBJWCIM for half a jack. Didn't bother with name or digits, but didn't regret anything either.

Yoni Lingam
08-30-09, 16:42
The working girls were out in Brunswick after midnight. Found an old friend, who was more than willing to catch up on old times. Also noticed a few new colleagues on Norwich near the telephone company. May try back there next time I'm in town.

The Dev
10-11-09, 10:47
I guess things are slow at VIP. Monday afternoon the parking lot was empty so I stopped by. Penny was good as always, but I was really surprised on the flip when the door opened and the other lady (Kiki I believe? ) entered and joined in.

They were both enthusiastic and took good care. That's never happened to me there before but I wasn't complaining. Had a very, very good time and left extremely happy. If you hit the VIP, show up at a slow time and be nice and all should be well.

The Dev
10-20-09, 00:40
I was passing through Waycross this evening around 5:30 and decided to swing through the zone on Corridor Z. Passed a promising looking petite blond form so I swung around and came back up the connecting street just as she reached it. She jumped right in. After the checks we headed to her room at a local motel.

I've seen her name mentioned in a PM before, so I felt fairly solid. Just the same, I checked the place thoroughly when we entered and then locked the deadbolt myself. She quoted "everything" for $.4 and was as good as her word. I had an excellent time and made sure to get name and digits as I left. Will definitely repeat.

If anyone expresses interest via PM I'd be willing to share her info if she okays it. It's slim pickings and very hit or miss in that area, so a good connection is solid gold. Either way, happy hunting.

Mrdr Pepper
10-25-09, 16:36
Actually my very first time at any amp.Saturday around 8:30 decided to ride out and give it a try. Took an hour and received a table shower. All I can say about that is nice, very relaxing and like nothing I have ever experienced. Then to a sauna for a few minutes. Then back for a massage. It was a pretty good massage, just a little too rough but good.Then after a nice tip it was fun time. The girl I guess was Penny I asked her name and I thought she said Nikki. She was very playful and fun the entire time.Overall I liked this more than just visiting an escort but that is just me.I will definitely be back.

Yoni Lingam
10-30-09, 16:42
I found myself in Brunswick on Wednesday night. Made the standard stroll down Norwich and ran into an Old Friend. She's not much to look at, but durn is she a hard worker. For whatever reason it took me a while, but there was no quit in her. All told, a Jackson.

The Dev
11-14-09, 14:41
I tried the number that I got from the little blonde lady, but it was a dud. Then I'm passing through Waycross and who do I see strolling? Uh huh.

So I scooped her up. She lost the room she'd been staying at when she couldn't pay the rent, can't afford minutes for the phone, the usual. Still, we parked in a quiet spot and had a nice time. I can't provide good digits, but at least she's still strolling.

Happy hunting!

Yoni Lingam
12-03-09, 17:20
Met a lovely lady near Norwich St., named Bonnie. She was very well dressed and maintained. A bit pricey though at two Jacksons. Much better than typical street fare, and priced accordingly.

Jg Stroker
01-04-10, 00:57
Does anybody know what happened to brandy that used to work for alana's? I think she was from darien, and used to dance at the cafe, had her number for a while but when I tried calling recently it was disconnected.

Redav
01-05-10, 08:48
I tried the VIP again. The same girl from last time was there. She remembered me, and after a painful massage she assured me that "we don't do that here." Bullshit. I'm done with the place.

Atlbear
01-21-10, 13:12
Actually my very first time at any amp.Saturday around 8:30 decided to ride out and give it a try. Took an hour and received a table shower. All I can say about that is nice, very relaxing and like nothing I have ever experienced. Then to a sauna for a few minutes. Then back for a massage. It was a pretty good massage, just a little too rough but good.Then after a nice tip it was fun time. The girl I guess was Penny I asked her name and I thought she said Nikki. She was very playful and fun the entire time.Overall I liked this more than just visiting an escort but that is just me.I will definitely be back.Is it only a massage?

LOL

Mrdr Pepper
02-07-10, 18:08
Is it only a massage?

LOLI have not been back in 2 or three months but I always got anything I wanted.

They may have gotten a bit more strict I don't know,will go back when I get a chance.

Alley From Cin
02-09-10, 21:51
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Qintok
02-09-10, 22:37
Is it only a massage?

LOLLast time I was there the full menu was available.

Penny was hesitant but took care of all my sore muscles.

JimBob69
02-15-10, 17:43
Visited yesturday. Saw Sue, everything is available.

Mrdr Pepper
02-27-10, 20:00
Last time I was there the full menu was available.

Penny was hesitant but took care of all my sore muscles.Same here saw Penny last Sunday and she was very skittish, but there was a full menu.

The Dev
03-10-10, 23:18
I stopped in yesterday. Penny met me at the door but as she left me in the room she told me she had a new face for me. The lady said her name was Li. She's older but decent looking with only a fair attitude, but she's good on the flip. My stiff muscles were all relaxed when I left.

Analystgreene
03-21-10, 13:35
I went to VIP today around noon. Older Korean lady escorted me to the nearest room. She asked if it was my first time there and I told the truth yes. She quote me the same prices as on the door. Then she said she only massages the back not the front. I declined and left. i was the only there and she wasn't pressed for me to stay. I am a black male so I don't know if that was a factor. if anybody has a lead to give me for entertainment in the brunswick area PLEASE let me know.

Wookinpanub2
05-13-10, 02:13
FWIW... visited the other day. New girl (Mola?) said that the place is under new management. Kiki is gone (allegedly) and Penny was still there, but turned me over to this new woman. Mid 40's, thick bosom and legs with a decent smile. Nice massage. Nothing else available.

Bluesman912
06-28-10, 20:06
Made a trip up to Vip today saw a new girl didn't get her name, Great visit full menu available.

Marshst924
09-13-10, 13:09
Anyone have an update on the place? It's been almost a year for me and I'll be passing through.

Thanks

Marshst924
09-23-10, 00:49
Made the trip to VIP and saw Mola as well. Supposedly, she's leaving in a month, but I noticed that someone saw her several months ago which doesn't go with the story I got. She's been doing this for years and is more into teaching AMP etiquette than anything else. She looks pretty good and tried to give me the runaround about it being my first visit, even tho it wasn't. I left happy, but it was kind of a disappointing trip.

Analystgreene
10-23-10, 23:56
Coming to the area and looking for sexy young sister to keep me company.

If you have a number please PM me.

Walker 1999
11-01-10, 14:48
I have been visiting this place for years and am sorry to report that V I P in Brunswick seems to have changed. The usual 80 for 60, but was informed that they now only do backs. I tried it anyway. Decent TS, 3 mins. In sauna, then a very boring massage covered most of the time with towels. No discussion of "Flip" or request for tip. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

The. Walker

Jg Stroker
11-17-10, 20:32
I've noticed a few providers posting on BP for brunswick recently, has anyone seen any of them?

JimBob69
01-03-11, 10:56
Visited Dec 28, This place has gone way down in service in the past year. FS is available but not worth it. Gone there every few months, but will not return. Just old worn-out old bitches in a rush.

Oldyeller
01-03-11, 12:38
I've noticed a few providers posting on BP for brunswick recently, has anyone seen any of them?Saw Melody Leo when she was here. Don't waste your time, had three chows in the room with her and she is nothing like her pics.

Still Works
02-14-11, 22:56
Despite the recent warnings about VIP I was desperate.

Penny greeted me at the door, remembered me, but she is a lot chunkier than I remember.

At first she tried to palm me off on a horse face, didn't get her name, but when it was obvious I was going to leave, she decided she would handle the job. After a very perfunctory TS, she stuck me in the sauna (which I hate) while she took her own shower.

I paid for an hour but after about 5 minutes scratching my back, she had me flip. I wasn't ready to pay $ for FS, so she started massaging my friend. I tried stopping her, and all this rushing ruined the mood. Normally I don't have a whole lot of staying power, but she had a real hard time finishing.

Will not return.

Bluesman912
02-28-11, 00:25
I have Been A frequent coustomer with VIP, But I have to say I had my first bad experience tonight. The girl I saw was penny FS was not on the table, the whole time she wanted to act stupid and play dumb games had to jump through hoops just to get a rushed HJ bitched the whole time. Total waste of money, I don't know if I will give up completly on VIP but will not return till I hear they have new girls and penny is gone.

Yoni Lingam
08-29-11, 11:20
I met with Sapphire a few weeks back. It wasn't a horrible experience, but it certainly was not worth the money. $.5. Her BP ad does not feature pictures of her. She is an A cup at best, unlike her pictures would indicate. Nor is she 40 years old, and her teeth were store bought. Something I found out when her upper plate slipped during our time together. Also on the negative side was the presence of her not-so-healthy mother in the house. Very bad setup. But being a good soldier, I was able to overcome all of this.

That said, she certainly was into the session. She had a genuine interest in pleasing me, and being pleased. Both important factors to me.

She works through an agency with an 828 area code. The agency was easy enough to deal with, and she was very quick to get back to me. The agency has other local options, but I would be loathe to try them based on this experience (at this price).

http://brunswick.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sapphire-sexy-southern-lady-in-or-out-call-40/8616656

Yoni Lingam
08-29-11, 11:31
Met another provider in Brunswick a few weeks back, named Nikki. She mostly works in Brunswick, but is sometimes in Darien. The session was quoted at $.5 for an hour, if it lasted 20 minutes, I would be surprised. Nikki was mechanical, business like, and as previously alluded to, quick. She posts ads frequently on BP. Some of them feature real pictures of her, and some do not, something I discovered after our session. Ironically, she has a cute, spinner figure (some guys cup of tea, but not mine). In her ads with her real pictures she makes comments to the effect that she uses real pictures, but that other providers do not.

http://brunswick.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nikki-22/9369454

I will not repeat, nor do I recommend that any of you do so.

Rippa
09-08-11, 18:09
So damn, fellas, there's got to be more than THIS happening in little old Brunswick! I posted under the Georgia General Reports thread back in May about street action I scrounged up in less than an hour.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?3708-General-Reports

Surely there's somebody out there with enough cajones to send in a Field Report, however scanty and meager, about what's the scene on the streets these days. And don't make me have to call you 'Surely' again.

RollingDirty
10-18-11, 16:46
Anybody heard of any action around the truck stops? I'll be running back and forth to Florida every week on I-95 so I'll be looking. Years ago when I was running that 95 corridor the truck stops always had some SW action didn't even have to really look for it they came to you.

Later,

R D

Bobb Sledd
11-11-11, 12:26
I see the last post about VIP was in February. Anyone have any recent information to add? Thinking about stopping on my next pass through, would like to know if it'd be a waste of time.

Thanks in advance.

Absonoob
12-19-11, 07:52
I see the last post about VIP was in February. Anyone have any recent information to add? Thinking about stopping on my next pass through, would like to know if it'd be a waste of time.

Thanks in advance.Was there in the middle of September. Having taken the detour off of I-95 to get to a first try at one of the establishments there, that is what I would recommend now. The last trip to VIP was mediocre at best, with service provided by a nearly unattractive older woman. Dexterity was ok, but it'll be my last choice if anything from now on.

JimBob69
01-15-12, 23:19
Was there in Dec. Walked out, I'm old but that provider need to retire.

QM1976
01-18-12, 12:34
I've seen a thick stanky brunnette WSW across from Grogg shoppe all the time. Used to see a little Puerto Rican toothpick runnin around in same area (Norwich) but havnt lately. Some ol hags are a little further towards ARCO. Nothin else to report.

RollingDirty
01-18-12, 16:58
I don't know what happened to Brunswick, the truck stops used to be cash money but now they are even dead.

R D

Member #1052
01-22-12, 20:52
Stopped in this evening and met Kim. My age and looked it, I. E. Half ugly. .8 for a half-assed TS and rub, then the overpriced finish. Like a dumbass I forgot to leave my money in the car cause she knew within $5 what was in my pocket. Well, at least she got the job done. Hate to say it, but I will return simply because for the next two months, I don't have anybody else recommended around here.

Please let me know if I'm wrong.

Happy hunting,

Honestashol

DaveInSavannah
04-24-12, 21:11
Anyone know anything about her or took the plunge yet?

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stunning-beauty-angel-25/12259139

Luvtufreek
04-24-12, 23:17
Anyone know anything about her or took the plunge yet?

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stunning-beauty-angel-25/12259139I'll be surprised if anyone took the plunge for $350! Wow! Way too rich for my blood.

Marshst924
06-05-12, 01:22
Anyone been there lately? Another site shows 2 new ones with one being attractive?

Passing through next week and would appreciate any advice.

Marshst924
06-17-12, 00:38
Anyone been there lately? Another site shows 2 new ones with one being attractive?

Passing through next week and would appreciate any advice.Checked it out myself and it's definitely not recommended for a number of reasons.

Hotcr250
06-18-12, 12:37
Hi Has anyone had a dream about this lady yet http://brunswick.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/longing-for-whats-missing-in-your-life-come-let-me-show-you-passion-attention-gratification-36/8922864. I was going to be in town was thinking about having a little fun. Play safe!

Satisfaxxxion
07-24-12, 21:44
Checked it out myself and it's definitely not recommended for a number of reasons.VIP is a waste of time. The zone on Norwich is mostly a dead zone. There's a decent youngish BSW who sometimes hangs out by that club next to the furniture store, but she's nothing to write home about. The best option left is to troll through the Red Carpet around closing time looking for takeout. Not a great option, but that's what we've got.

QM1976
09-09-12, 07:10
Who can you recommend for take out? I agree with you on Norwich. There are a few older skags out there these days and one chunky WSW across from the Grogg Shoppe.

VIP is a waste of time. The zone on Norwich is mostly a dead zone. There's a decent youngish BSW who sometimes hangs out by that club next to the furniture store, but she's nothing to write home about. The best option left is to troll through the Red Carpet around closing time looking for takeout. Not a great option, but that's what we've got.

Satisfaxxxion
09-11-12, 18:42
Who can you recommend for take out? I agree with you on Norwich. There are a few older skags out there these days and one chunky WSW across from the Grogg Shoppe.Except for a few long timers, the turnover in there has gotten crazy. Just show up shortly before closing time, be pleasant and get a few dances, and come last call you should get at least one offer.

Passingthru69
10-27-12, 15:51
Ok, So I was bored and went over to the VIP Spa.

Should of just stayed bored. Was met at the door by a kinda heavy set Korean with too much make up.

80 for the hour includes table shower.

Well I've had way better and more fun table showers.

Went to the room and she rubbed my back about 5 mins. And said turn over.

Ok the flip. We kinda look at what needs to be done and she quotes $$. I start to getup and it goes down 80.

Well a real quick french lesson and then she's off to the races on me.

Way rushed and not any fun.

This was the second time in 3 months I've been there. First time late at night and same way. Thought maybe because it was late, but today was mid day.

They need something good in Savannah.

PWhipped
12-07-12, 11:32
I used to travel and work in Brunswick and there were alway, I mean always lots of SW girls around. Near the RR tracks just East of the interstate and around the very old section of town. Found some real gems there, used to go to the park and do the deed for BBBJ and then motel with others that were gems. Wow, I miss my trips along the coast from Sav to Daytona. So many finds along the way.

Wet Dreams, PW

Don1990
12-17-12, 22:13
I'm in brunswich for a few days looking for sone action

Satisfaxxxion
01-30-13, 19:29
I'm in brunswich for a few days looking for sone actionYou can try cruising Norwich, but it's mostly been dry lately. My regular arrangement left town recently and nothing looks promising on BP, so I've been playing takeout-tag at the Red Carpet Lounge for my recreational activities.

TBoneSteak
05-15-13, 14:14
Any reports on what's up at this joint? Who's the ladies working the massages?

ATM69
08-29-13, 11:15
Any action in this town any more. No post since May. Please post guys.

Jg Stroker
09-19-13, 21:52
Any action in this town any more. No post since May. Please post guys.There's not much. You can try Angel who posts on Backpage periodically. I've seen her off and on for years. She can be a little high strung at times but I've always had decent service. The pictures are her and recent. There's one more girl that posts on Craigslist, but she doesn't have transportation all the time so it availability can be an issue. Pm me for more details.

QM1976
09-25-13, 09:08
Any action in this town any more. No post since May. Please post guys.Norwich has a few pickins but not too much. You might catch a short dirty blonde young chubby chic named Sam who walks along Norwich or side streets (Wolfe st, Ellis st).

LaylaLu
03-06-14, 16:03
Hello gentlemen I will be visiting Brunswick from the 10th to the 13th come and have an amazing time with me believe me you will not want me to leave the area I am highly reviewed reviews on and / are and TER, to set up an appointment email me at Layla_lu8@yahoo.com.

Brunswick. backpage.com/ FemaleEscorts / highly-reviewed-layla-is-coming-0310-13-so-let-me-show-you-why-I'm-the-best-aroundfetishes-33/20821537.

LocoGringo
03-07-14, 13:15
Hello gentlemen I will be visiting Brunswick from the 10th to the 13th come and have an amazing time with me believe me you will not want me to leave the area I am highly reviewed reviews on and / are and TER, to set up an appointment email me at Layla_lu8@yahoo.com.

Brunswick. backpage.com/ FemaleEscorts / highly-reviewed-layla-is-coming-0310-13-so-let-me-show-you-why-I'm-the-best-aroundfetishes-33/20821537.Guys you will want to see her while she is in town. Definitely a great time!

LaylaLu
03-07-14, 18:07
Hope to see you again soon too its been awhile.

Guys you will want to see her while she is in town. Definitely a great time!

IrishBass
09-25-14, 18:58
I will be visiting the area for 2 weeks later in October. I was wondering if I could get some intel on AMPs and outcall massage gals in the area. Any legit UTRs?

I welcome any info that you can send my way.

Thanks.

IrishBass
09-28-14, 11:16
http://brunswick.backpage.com/BodyRubs/feel-good-all-over-sensual-and-erotic-body-rubs-see-me-now-exit-36-and-i-95-or-come-to-you-44/23897772

BlueMoon1131
10-16-14, 08:08
http://brunswick.backpage.com/BodyRubs/feel-good-all-over-sensual-and-erotic-body-rubs-see-me-now-exit-36-and-i-95-or-come-to-you-44/23897772She is definitely legit. She seemed like she had been rode hard and put away wet. She met me outside and seemed eager to meet me. Very unsanitary environment and she seemed like a "user. " I apologized to her but told her it wasn't my kind of party and left.

PrinceAlbertco
03-19-15, 08:01
I was pass thru Brunswick on Saturday night so I decided to take a little detour to see what was happening. It has been a few years since I last had the chance to play in Brunswick and the reports for the area are all old so I just wanted to see what was up. Norwich had a few SW's lurking around. 2 WSW that were older and heavier than I like to play with. They kept trying to speak to me as I rode by but I never stopped and hatted with them. The bigger one did get picked up a few times while I was out so she must do ok. I also saw a BSW later that had to have had the biggest boobs I have ever seen on a street walker. I never could get a real good look at here because she stayed in the dark areas away from the street lights. Although I was very temped, I passed on her also.

Just as I was about to give up and head out I was riding down one of the side streets where I saw a BSW coming out of a house followed by a WSW. They both spoke as I rode by so I stopped and the WSW came up and got in. Long story short. Her name is Butterfly. She looked to be in her early 20's but she said that she was 33. In the dark she looks very young and has a very nice body. Any way, we parked and did the deal. Very nice time with her. She is very vocal and gets super wet.

I will definitely be going back to Brunswick agiain very soon.

ATM69
04-20-15, 17:28
I was pass thru Brunswick on Saturday night so I decided to take a little detour to see what was happening. It has been a few years since I last had the chance to play in Brunswick and the reports for the area are all old so I just wanted to see what was up. Norwich had a few SW's lurking around. 2 WSW that were older and heavier than I like to play with. They kept trying to speak to me as I rode by but I never stopped and hatted with them. The bigger one did get picked up a few times while I was out so she must do ok. I also saw a BSW later that had to have had the biggest boobs I have ever seen on a street walker. I never could get a real good look at here because she stayed in the dark areas away from the street lights. Although I was very temped, I passed on her also.

Just as I was about to give up and head out I was riding down one of the side streets where I saw a BSW coming out of a house followed by a WSW. They both spoke as I rode by so I stopped and the WSW came up and got in. Long story short. Her name is Butterfly. She looked to be in her early 20's but she said that she was 33. In the dark she looks very young and has a very nice body. Any way, we parked and did the deal. Very nice time with her. She is very vocal and gets super wet.

I will definitely be going back to Brunswick agiain very soon.I saw butterfly. She is very skilled. Nice girl.

WhiteLake830
04-22-15, 14:03
Cruised Norwich much of an evening and part of a morning last week but saw nothing. Poor me. Reminds me of some old stomping grounds and poor fishing.