PDA

View Full Version : Canceling profile

LurkinLouie
11-15-19, 17:12
I've sent 2-3 requests about deleting my profile and posts. Obviously if you're reading this you have not. But does anybody have any lead on how to delete profile? I'm getting out of the game. Seems weird that posts are monitored but requests like this are not. Please advise. Thanks.

Member #6026
01-06-20, 00:42
I've sent 2-3 requests about deleting my profile and posts. Obviously if you're reading this you have not. But does anybody have any lead on how to delete profile? I'm getting out of the game. Seems weird that posts are monitored but requests like this are not. Please advise. Thanks.I've emailed Admin using the "Contact Us" link about a dozen times asking for my account to be retired. I have yet to receive a response. Not even a "no." A buddy on here suggested I just start posting slanderous shit until they are forced to ban me. Hard to believe that's what they want, though I wouldn't have believed they'd ignore a dozen emails either. Oh well, we'll work it out one way or another.

Good luck my friend.

Cajon Trombone
11-13-20, 00:12
I've emailed Admin using the "Contact Us" link about a dozen times asking for my account to be retired. I have yet to receive a response. Not even a "no." A buddy on here suggested I just start posting slanderous shit until they are forced to ban me. Hard to believe that's what they want, though I wouldn't have believed they'd ignore a dozen emails either. Oh well, we'll work it out one way or another.

Good luck my friend.Have you seen the posts by banned members? There are plenty.

Your posts are not deleted unless they break forum rules.

Your access may be restricted or denied completely, but to remove content would be decreasing that which this web site needs to exist.

Your posts are the property of the web site and they have no need or desire to remove their own content.

Content draws members. Members and content draws advertisers. Advertisers pay money.

So what a convenient thing it would be for you to have your posts all deleted. True.

Next time you create an account on a web site, actually read the fine print and believe it.

Want to know something else? None of the traffic of these postings is encrypted, so your stuff is sent in the clear whenever someone looks at it anywhere.

It is a public forum after all.