PDA

View Full Version : Review of Fantasia - CL

Big White
09-05-05, 21:38
Saw Fantasia perform very recently. Rather than playing at a large venue, her performance took place at a more intimate venue; that of a non-descript, cracker-box shaped house in Jessup. I usually try not to venture too far from the city, but found a great deal on Craigslist for a front-row ticket at $. Even factoring in the cost of gas for the trip up 95 towards Charm City, I thought it a reasonable price at the time to see an American Idol. Here’s how the dream went:

Ryan: Fantasia, you’ve performed for many people as you post constantly on Craigslist. What are you going to perform tonight?

Fantasia: Well, Ryan, I thought I would start with a BBBJ to get the crowd rising, followed by DATY, some DFK, and then missionary and doggie to mish.

45 minutes later:

Ryan: Let’s see what the judges have to say.

Randy: Yo Yo, What’s Up Dawg! Fantasia, I thought you were a little pitchy. I mean, from the start of and throughout the performance, the only thing (not even words) that came out of your mouth were soft “ummm” “ummmm”- almost grunt like sounds. You’ve got to express yourself more, girl. And another thing, your eyes were closed the entire time you performed. What’s up with that? I got the impression that you were just going through the motions. You’ll have to step it up a notch if you are going to stay in this competition.

Paula: Fantasia, I am sorry, but I have to agree with Randy. It was an average performance. I liked that the room was relaxing and you took the time to light a candle. But the entrance was awkward, which seemed to carry throughout the performance. On the phone, arranging the performance, you seemed very out of it - almost high or drunk. This does contrast, however, with your conversation at the end in which you seemed somewhat coherent. Also, the “bring your own condom” business seemed a little tacky.

However, I also liked the cuddling and DFK for about 10 minutes of the performance, and you made a great recovery when your wig came off. I like the natural look, anyway.

Simon: Fantasia, I think you have to judge everything based on your personal taste. And if that means being critical, so be it. I hate political correctness. I absolutely loathe it. To put it simply, you’re just not good enough (for me), as I prefer more of a GFE. The performance was lacking, from the trance-like state of yours, to the Simpson’s playing on the TV in the background. Your picture also seemed a little misleading. While the “from the back” picture is definitely you, the face shot appears to be someone else - more exotic looking than what I saw today.

Guest Judge, Big White: Baby, I agree with what the judges have to say. It was an ok performance, and even good considering the price of admission. In the end, I was satisfied, and would return again only at the same price. The next time, maybe we can kick it together with Storm. She looked really cute, despite the advanced pregnancy. Also, that meal on the table looked great. I’d like a ticket that includes a good, home-cooked meal with you and Storm next time. As it was, I was left with stopping at the nearby Dunkin’ Donuts (mmmm Donuts - Homer must have invaded my subconscious during the performance).

BIG WHITE - OUT!

Mighty Spearsman
09-07-05, 11:21
Great post, very creative - look forward to more great writing from you!

slowfloyd
09-08-05, 11:30
This is way out of date but I saw Fantasia once early last year. She was one of my first mongering experiences in DC and by far the worst.

I found that her pictures made her out to be much more attractive in the face and having a smaller body size than she actually is. What made my visit so bad was her level of cleanliness. She was at a decent hotel up in Silver Spring at the time and the room was a mess. The table had a half eaten meal (appartently these girls like to eat), the bed looked like it had been shared too many times to think about and the smell is really something that I'd rather not remember.

I've given it some thought and I believe she was probably on her period because it smelled so god-damn awful. I really shouldn't have gone ahead with it but little Floyd had full control as big Floyd was walking around half-drunk anyway.

I would not recommned on any level: looks, attitude, hygiene. By the way, I met her friend Storm when I walked in the room. Again the pics have been digitally modified to enhace appearances as she turned out to be short and fat and really not cute at all. I can only imagine how round she is now that she is ready to pop out a skull-dented little'un.

Floyd - Slowly trying to forget the bad

Dc Travel 2003
09-17-05, 18:14
Guest Judge, Big White: Baby, I agree with what the judges have to say. It was an ok performance, and even good considering the price of admission. In the end, I was satisfied, and would return again only at the same price. The next time, maybe we can kick it together with Storm. She looked really cute, despite the advanced pregnancy. Also, that meal on the table looked great. I’d like a ticket that includes a good, home-cooked meal with you and Storm next time. As it was, I was left with stopping at the nearby Dunkin’ Donuts (mmmm Donuts - Homer must have invaded my subconscious during the performance).

BIG WHITE - OUT!

I agree with Big White. I have seen her and considering the price, you get what you pay for. Anybody expecting GFE at SW pricing is kidding themselves. If she wasn't so far away, she is good for a quick fix, especially since the DC Loop is on lockdown.