PDA

View Full Version : Alerts

WhiteJohnson
09-16-19, 20:46
This thread is being started because they delete the alerts regarding bad providers on that other board.

If you see an alert on a provider get deleted, tell the mongers to post it here.

HollyHoof just had one about her deleted.

JangliJawan
09-17-19, 00:55
This thread is being started because they delete the alerts regarding bad providers on that other board.

If you see an alert on a provider get deleted, tell the mongers to post it here.

HollyHoof just had one about her deleted.Yup, I posted the Alert on her and it was taken down. We agreed to 240 for two pops. I get in the room, she asks for the donation, I put it down as she has a bunch of reviews. She then creates a big scene, calls someone etc. - I'm thinking I have more to lose here than her so try to calm her down. Nop, her clear plan was to take my money. Starts threatening about an alert on tna as well.

Really, in hindsight I'm the foolas soon as I opened the door I saw that she's way heavier than her pics red flag, should've walked away then. If I can prevent this happening to someone else that'll help me get over being worked over.

BuckNaked123
09-17-19, 19:01
Yup, I posted the Alert on her and it was taken down. We agreed to 240 for two pops. I get in the room, she asks for the donation, I put it down as she has a bunch of reviews. She then creates a big scene, calls someone etc. - I'm thinking I have more to lose here than her so try to calm her down. Nop, her clear plan was to take my money. Starts threatening about an alert on tna as well.

Really, in hindsight I'm the foolas soon as I opened the door I saw that she's way heavier than her pics red flag, should've walked away then. If I can prevent this happening to someone else that'll help me get over being worked over.Thanks for the alert. I sometimes considered her but now glad I didn't pursue. With her extra weight it seems she lives up to her name. When I think of Hoof, I think of cow! LOL.

Michael1967
09-17-19, 20:12
Thanks for the alert. I sometimes considered her but now glad I didn't pursue. With her extra weight it seems she lives up to her name. When I think of Hoof, I think of cow! LOL.I previously had her on ignore for another alert that she received which was basically the same thing. I'm sure they deleted it and I guess I'm the only one that remembers it because all the White Knights came to her rescue. I'm the only one that said, "she's done this shit before".

GinVermo
09-17-19, 20:16
Thanks for the alert. I sometimes considered her but now glad I didn't pursue. With her extra weight it seems she lives up to her name. When I think of Hoof, I think of cow! LOL.I read an alert that she posted about somebody once, and her attitude pissed me off so much I reprimanded her for it. Now it turns out that she's a thief AND an asshole. Marvelous.

I'm very pleased to see an honest Alert section here, and I believe it's already working in our favor.

Facials
09-17-19, 23:40
Holy crap. She just outed a guy!

Michael1967
09-18-19, 00:19
Holy crap. She just outed a guy!Thanks, she's not in my area but I blocked her anyway. She gave his full name AND the name of the company he works at.

Rotten Robert
09-18-19, 12:29
This thread is going to be popular, and going to piss off some Ratchets LOL.

"Edited $$ from original post".

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?261689-BlondeBunny

Tried to contact her a couple times, then Thursday night 08/08/19 she lets me know that she is available.

Asked for BBFS, and was told (500). Told her I would come if she was the girl in the photos. She said she was, and explained the bait & switch reported on the other board.

Some of the texting was pushy to see her then, and that I was wasting her time when I suggested seeing her in a couple of days (should have ended it there).

Got the address, sent ETA, and head out.

Show up to the hotel; get the room #, and the girl who answered the door looks like BB.

She says that she just got there, and was told last minute that I was coming. She clearly wasn't ready.

I asked if she knew the details of my request, and she did not..

Millerlite1
09-18-19, 17:30
Yup, I posted the Alert on her and it was taken down. We agreed to 240 for two pops. I get in the room, she asks for the donation, I put it down as she has a bunch of reviews. She then creates a big scene, calls someone etc. - I'm thinking I have more to lose here than her so try to calm her down. Nop, her clear plan was to take my money. Starts threatening about an alert on tna as well.

Really, in hindsight I'm the foolas soon as I opened the door I saw that she's way heavier than her pics red flag, should've walked away then. If I can prevent this happening to someone else that'll help me get over being worked over.Her Daddy won't like her stirring up this drama.

Thanks for the alert.

Millerlite1
09-18-19, 19:16
This shit has got to stop.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1841740-Threatening-bad-reviews

Jimbo666
09-18-19, 20:14
This isn't an alert but more of a rant. What I fucking hate is when you post an alert and all the white knight immediately come to the defense of the ***** who either ripped you off or wasted your time. The other guys on TNA can be worse than the ****** themselves. Oh you didn't know what she was going through at the time, oh she clearly needed the money more than you just let her rip you off. No you stupid submissive ***** TNA is like Yelp for hookers if I got bad service that's all it was. What makes ***** men defend ****** who rob other men?

ButtHockey
09-18-19, 20:33
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1806613-Disappointed&highlight=

Total sketchy *****. Pulls strung out pimped moves all the time.

Scams and threatens customers. Will write a alert for no reason.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1841740-Threatening-bad-reviews&highlight=

ButtHockey
09-18-19, 21:15
These hookers will team up and gangrape any member that dares write a negative review or alert against someone they know.

These wenches record everyone that comes to their door, shares license plate info andbpersonal info of their clients. If you cross them, them will threaten to out you. Avoid them at all costs.

Buffy.

Violetbloom.

TheOriginalKristy.

Aalana Kane.

Leilanni Moore.

LexiBlaq.

NatalieR.

Hannahwest.

All they do is post all day in alerts bashing guys or acting thirsty tell guys to see them.

Facials
09-18-19, 21:29
This thread is awesome. Those bitches can't just come on here and railroad the alerts.

WhiteJohnson
09-20-19, 18:19
Providers,

Please do not come on here to attack a distinguished member in good standing.

Thank you.

WhiteJohnson
09-22-19, 17:18
Butthockey,

I apologize for deleting your post.

Please post it again. It was a mistake to delete it and I now believe that your statements are true.

This is due to the fact that the women are lying about the situation on tnaboard.com.

HannahWest never ever provided evidence regarding what she is claiming.

PoonHound1969
09-22-19, 18:14
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Because if you read the Terms of Service you agreed to you will see that "calling guys out" is against them. I get it, you like picking fights, 98% of the guys who read this forum can do without the trolls.

A2

Facials
09-23-19, 18:08
She is no good another alert against her.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1843823-HollyHoof-is-a-thief!

Facials
09-23-19, 18:09
I guess her 100 $ bbfscip hh was to good to pass up.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1843613-The-famous-Prima-NeeK

Still. No good. Plus she is fat and she smells.

ButtHockey
09-23-19, 19:00
Butthockey,

I apologize for deleting your post.

Please post it again. It was a mistake to delete it and I now believe that your statements are true.

This is due to the fact that the women are lying about the situation on tnaboard.com.

HannahWest never ever provided evidence regarding what she is claiming.Thanks for that.

LexiBlaq.

NatalieR.

HannahWest.

Alana Kane.

RedBecca.

Violet Bloom.

The OriginalKristy.

Buffy.

Leilanni Moore.

Clara Turing.

They will all record as you enter, face pics, license plates, real names and share them and out members.

BTW, Hannah is making that shit up. I never contacted her fat ass.

Avoid these drama creators.

Thanks WJ for righting the wrong.

ButtHockey
09-23-19, 19:11
If those hookers on tna don't like me, they should just block me.

They hate all men.

Millerlite1
09-23-19, 23:43
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1845965-Lying-about-scheduled-appointment

I guess there is another side of the story.

Facials
09-24-19, 19:13
Thanks for that.

LexiBlaq.

NatalieR.

HannahWest.

Alana Kane.

RedBecca.

Violet Bloom.

The OriginalKristy.

Buffy.

Leilanni Moore.

Clara Turing.

They will all record as you enter, face pics, license plates, real names and share them and out members.

BTW, Hannah is making that shit up. I never contacted her fat ass.

Avoid these drama creators.

Thanks WJ for righting the wrong.NatalieR sure is pissed because she got called put for her exploitation of tricks.

Facials
09-25-19, 20:48
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1846805-Came-into-my-POE!

This is very alert worthy IMHO. Never show up unannounced.

Yet, she offers dates at her work.

That is just a bad bad idea.

Bad idea.

Bad.

Michael1967
09-25-19, 21:23
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1846805-Came-into-my-POE!

This is very alert worthy IMHO. Never show up unannounced.

Yet, she offers dates at her work.

That is just a bad bad idea.

Bad idea.

Bad.Where did you get that impression from? From what I got, she went and got her tires fixed at a location and like many people on social media, she mentioned where she was at on her Snapchat Premium. Dude, went there and then followed her back to work and then came inside her job to speak with her. That's some scary stalker-like shit. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but she never said she provides at work. It's like if some random hooker you met on Aurora showed up at your job to say, "Hi". You'd be freaked out too.

Facials
09-25-19, 21:50
Where did you get that impression from? From what I got, she went and got her tires fixed at a location and like many people on social media, she mentioned where she was at on her Snapchat Premium. Dude, went there and then followed her back to work and then came inside her job to speak with her. That's some scary stalker-like shit. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but she never said she provides at work. It's like if some random hooker you met on Aurora showed up at your job to say, "Hi". You'd be freaked out too.That is scary stuff. She also uses her place of employment as an incall when she is alone at work.

That is a bad idea all around.

Facials
09-30-19, 23:33
Leilanni Moore wrote a dumb ass alert.

The guy never confirmed and the kunt mafia and the wk losers ruined the guys rep.

She must be going through menopause.

Avoid that B.

Facials
10-01-19, 14:57
She is straight nuts and is saying she has no problem going to jail.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1851940-Sick-As-MF-waste-of-time-and-needs-to-be-kicked-off-the-board

RawDogger
10-01-19, 17:36
She looks exactly like you'd expect after reading that psychotic post.

Millerlite1
10-01-19, 23:03
She looks exactly like you'd expect after reading that psychotic post.Her and Sophie Lilah were in the same crew until Sophie broke free. She then blasted her.

My guess is she dropped her P in Houston and chose up with someone up here.

She is just scamming a dude and he called her on it.

This is borderline extortion by her. She specializes in this.

Millerlite1
10-01-19, 23:04
She looks exactly like you'd expect after reading that psychotic post.Daaaamnnnnm, those eyebrows tho.

Lolz.

DelToro
10-03-19, 12:50
I posted this too in the Non Pros, as it is a rob report I think it also should be in this thread.

https://www.seeking.com/member/94210139-387a-44c6-92e1-efd9d7996b23

She is a very hot MILF and she really likes sex.

But she likes money more.

It seems she gets SA profiles by the dozen as she keeps appearing and disappearing with different ones.

I saw her once, it was fun but she keeps contacting me always asking for more money. And with all these reports better stay away.

Focus your attention in other women in the same demographic. Milfs mid 20's to mid 30's.

Not worth it to waste your time in the Lacies of SA.So, I should have listen to myself.

I don't recall have been robbed before. With all my experience and I felt like a newbie, shame on me.

She kept contacting me, one day that I had no plans I decided to take a chance and see her again, it turned to be awesome, she is either an excellent actress and has an exceptional control of her muscles or she actually had multi Os, so I decided to keep seeing her.

We were always supposed to meet at her place but she always came out with some odd reason why we could not (I know red flag) and we ended up meeting at tubs.

The day of the rob, we were on the room rigth next to the bathrooms, I did give her the arrangement first (as I have done before) (Red flag #2), while I was opening the bottle of wine I brougth (still fully dressed both of us), she excused her self to go to the bathroom, it took me a minute to realize she took her bag with her, then I ran outside, a bathroom door was locked but I dedided to go to the parking lot anyway, and I did not see her. Came back inside, waited outside the bathroom until somebody else came out. She is good, she bailed super fast. In retrospective is better that I did not catch her. Two benjamins are not worth a huge public scene.

Hard to understand why to ruin something that was becoming regular and at least sort of enjoyable for her. But well.

Other accounts of her bad behavior.

Pretty much the same experience for me. She tried telling me 400 for all holes bare. Laughed at her, got her down to 250 in the visit. Just fucking pushy as all hell. Wanted money up front, and was gone in less then a hour. Said she was tired of guys just seeing her once and never again. I understand why LOL!

I had a not good experience with her as well but in my case we did everything bare back, anal, FS with cip. The problem was that she only allowed one time and she decided to leave hours before we were suppose to end our get together. She asked for the allowance in advance and that is how she got the power to do that. Be careful with her in that regard, do not give her at start or she won't honor the agreement. I never saw her again and I told her the reason, every now and then she sends me messages asking if we can meet, that now she will make up to me, etc. I obviously do not believe her and tell her so.

Had a bad encounter with this one, she has since deleted her profile. Was going to meet her at her place in Tacoma but her "roommate" showed up right at the time we were to meet. She suggested tubs in federal way so we met there. There weren't any rooms available when we got there so we went to a nearby park to pass the time. We fooled around in her car for a little bit, CBJ and cfs, then decided to go back to tubs. She took the allowance when we started playing in the car. When we were heading back to tubs to get a room she bailed, then blocked my phone and sa. I still have her number but she'll probably change it, and I have a picture of her too if anyone wants either. Not sure why she bolted on me with $$, when I probably would have seen her multiple times and she would have gotten more. Probably not worth the effort to try and understand the mind of a hooker.

WAExile
10-08-19, 21:40
I posted this too in the Non Pros, as it is a rob report I think it also should be in this thread.

https://www.seeking.com/member/94210139-387a-44c6-92e1-efd9d7996b23

So, I should have listen to myself.

I don't recall have been robbed before. With all my experience and I felt like a newbie, shame on me.

She kept contacting me, one day that I had no plans I decided to take a chance and see her again, it turned to be awesome, she is either an excellent actress and has an exceptional control of her muscles or she actually had multi Os, so I decided to keep seeing her.

We were always supposed to meet at her place but she always came out with some odd reason why we could not (I know red flag) and we ended up meeting at tubs.

The day of the rob, we were on the room rigth next to the bathrooms, I did give her the arrangement first (as I have done before) (Red flag #2), while I was opening the bottle of wine I brougth (still fully dressed both of us), she excused her self to go to the bathroom, it took me a minute to realize she took her bag with her, then I ran outside, a bathroom door was locked but I dedided to go to the parking lot anyway, and I did not see her. Came back inside, waited outside the bathroom until somebody else came out. She is good, she bailed super fast. In retrospective is better that I did not catch her. Two benjamins are not worth a huge public scene.

Hard to understand why to ruin something that was becoming regular and at least sort of enjoyable for her. But well.

Other accounts of her bad behavior.Same experience here. Bad news all around.

Poot1
10-17-19, 17:30
LE is on tna.

They are investigating a group of individuals for extortion.

Please be careful who you share your personal information with and what information you share.

This has been a 10 month investigation and it is with some of the "most established" members.

ButtHockey
10-17-19, 18:02
I got set up and busted in Bellevue by BPD.

They were working with a well known provider.

She set up the date. When I got to the room, it was BPD.

Stay out of Bellevue.

ButtHockey
10-17-19, 21:13
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1863974-Took-money-and-left

Sexxy. Bailey.

Pics are doctored.

She is a terrible provider.

More of the tna pussies running off a good client instead of a bad provider.

DrtyHarry
10-18-19, 09:30
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1863974-Took-money-and-left

Sexxy. Bailey.

Pics are doctored.

She is a terrible provider.

More of the tna pussies running off a good client instead of a bad provider.I really do not care about rep points on TNA. But I can say one thing. Both parties have the right to stop / terminate the appointment at any time either party feels uncomfortable or scared or for any reason. I really do not get this TNA unwritten policy where if the monger does it, he needs to pay her for the full appt and if she does it. It is perfectly okay to do so. Crazy. Will never understand that and will never follow that. If I do not like what I see. I will leave if I feel like it, I will give her 20-40 for her trouble, if I do not I will not. For example if I terminate the appt before any clothes came off. No way in the world am I going to pay her! Dream on girl.

PoonHound1969
10-18-19, 09:46

Stay out of Bellevue.Dude that sucks! Which provider is working with BPD? Please post or PM me.

GruveMan
10-18-19, 11:28

Stay out of Bellevue.Why won't you name the provider who set you up?

BusSit69
10-18-19, 16:14
I think everyone would love to know as well, so they can obviously stay away! But my guess is, it might still be an ongoing investigation so BH has to shut his trap. Sux tho. Stay safe!

Why won't you name the provider who set you up?

Dxddxd
10-19-19, 02:43
LE is on tna.

They are investigating a group of individuals for extortion.

Please be careful who you share your personal information with and what information you share.

This has been a 10 month investigation and it is with some of the "most established" members.Thank you for your information!

Street Troller
10-21-19, 18:39
What's going on with this chick? I don't go on TNA at all, but is this woman a provider over there?

A lot of providers think that men won't call the police, refreshing when they actually do and the cops go after her.

https://www.heraldnet.com/news/charges-everett-woman-meets-men-gains-trust-and-extorts/

TheThinker808
10-21-19, 21:23
Why won't you name the provider who set you up?Seriously right. Makes it sound fishy.

Poot1
10-21-19, 22:46
What's going on with this chick? I don't go on TNA at all, but is this woman a provider over there?

A lot of providers think that men won't call the police, refreshing when they actually do and the cops go after her.

https://www.heraldnet.com/news/charges-everett-woman-meets-men-gains-trust-and-extorts/That would be one example.

Keep all your texts and communications with these women.

RavensBreach
10-22-19, 02:37
Seriously right. Makes it sound fishy.Because if he got caught recently, he's probably got a court date coming up. And how often do you hear people that get caught outing the provider who assisted? Never. You know why? Because the cops may still be working with them, and if you out who was part of the investigation, you can get busted for interfering with an investigation. You boys should be thankful he said anything at all tbh.

Poot1
10-22-19, 20:11
Another reported extortion in Portland.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1868304-Recently-Blackmailed-extortion&p=12748965#post12748965.

TakemyLoad
11-12-19, 14:23

https://www.heraldnet.com/news/charges-everett-woman-meets-men-gains-trust-and-extorts/Thanks for the warning.

Facials
11-12-19, 23:10
Who is the hooker working with BPD?.

www.kiro7.com/amp/news/local/this-is-not-a-setup-bellevue-police-join-prostitution-chat-forum-to-help-sex-workers/1005848591

Diver6390
11-14-19, 12:25
Who is the hooker working with BPD?.

www.kiro7.com/amp/news/local/this-is-not-a-setup-bellevue-police-join-prostitution-chat-forum-to-help-sex-workers/1005848591https://mynorthwest.com/1597384/bellevue-prostitution-sting/

Facials
11-14-19, 16:17
https://mynorthwest.com/1597384/bellevue-prostitution-sting/https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1885530-Bellevue-Sting

Facials
11-14-19, 16:23

Stay out of Bellevue.Maybe he was telling us the truth.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1885530-Bellevue-Sting

Facials
11-17-19, 16:38
She looks exactly like you'd expect after reading that psychotic post.After her summertime rants, her P must have cracked down on her.

She is posting so many requests in the swaps and tades threads.

I just wish she would request a brow waxing or something.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?111780-Mixed-Goddess

DJFranz46
11-17-19, 22:02
I guess bellevue its too hot right now

DJFranz46
11-17-19, 22:11

Stay out of Bellevue.Ok is it ok if you PM me who this well known provider so I can stay away from her?

DJFranz46
11-18-19, 00:45
I think everyone would love to know as well, so they can obviously stay away! But my guess is, it might still be an ongoing investigation so BH has to shut his trap. Sux tho. Stay safe!I did my research and I am sure I know whom they are on the board. All you need to do is a little research.

DJFranz46
11-18-19, 00:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SeattleSilver1
11-18-19, 14:31
I am sure I know at least one of them providers working with LEO. I am not 💯 sure but you guys be the judge on the evidence I found. I want to post it but i am not sure if i am breaking rules if i do post! I wont be suprise if there some LEO in this thread that are watching and keeping an eye. If they infiltrated TNABOARD, according to the bellevuebeatblog.com post you guys shared.Can you let me know? I frequent Bellevue. Thanks!

Millerlite1
11-20-19, 10:48
Can you let me know? I frequent Bellevue. Thanks!Let me know what he says.

BarryMyRutner
11-20-19, 12:33
Let me know what he says.Let me know too please.

Facials
11-20-19, 16:12
Let me know too please.Bpd Vice posted on this thread about who it was.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1887592-Bellevue-LE-Making-a-Name-For-Themselves-By-Using-TnA-Post

All you have to do is read this thread to figure it out.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1864690-Providers-amp-Law-Enforcement

DJFranz46
11-20-19, 16:22
Bpd Vice posted on this thread about who it was.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1887592-Bellevue-LE-Making-a-Name-For-Themselves-By-Using-TnA-Post

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1864690-Providers-amp-Law-EnforcementI knew it! No suprise there. I was gonna post my findings but i didnt and one of my post about it got deleted by the admins. Oh well now everyone knows whats up. Stay safe out there gents.

Millerlite1
11-20-19, 18:53
I knew it! No suprise there. I was gonna post my findings but i didnt and one of my post about it got deleted by the admins. Oh well now everyone knows whats up. Stay safe out there gents.WTF? Why would a escort ever work with the cops? That is some bullshit. So now if she gets mad and some custy, she is going to go to the cops?

HELL NO.

That is some bullshit for her to do that shit.

Stupid bullshit. Can't trust no one that does that.

It makes me feel bad for BH.

PoonHound1969
11-20-19, 19:31
Bpd Vice posted on this thread about who it was.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1864690-Providers-amp-Law-EnforcementSo I am an idiot, who was it?

Flyer99
11-20-19, 22:22
JK didn't contact BPD until well after they posted their threads on TNA. She is a curious person by nature and wanted to hear it from.

The source to sniff out a troll or trolls.

She confirmed it is real and confirmed BPD's intentions as they stated them to her. It's up to BPD to hold up their end of their word.

JK didn't start the drama nor is she the provider who was a part of the Bellevue sting.

MikeJennings
11-20-19, 23:16

Stay out of Bellevue.It is not a lock that the person BPD outs on the forum (through two links) is the person that set up BH, for the record.

McLovin696
11-21-19, 00:45
It is not a lock that the person BPD outs on the forum (through two links) is the person that set up BH, for the record.It's not at all clear that the two are the same person. The outed provider isn't even from Bellevue, so that would mean she had a personal vendetta against BH and set him up remotely, which is possible.

Facials
11-21-19, 21:20
You know she is making this one up.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1890838-Drunk-amp-Angry-Grabs-my-arm-and-demands-I-service-him-in-bar-restroom

She says she " pulled over" to text him and cancel appointment.

Then at the end she ordered an uber to leave.

What happened to her car?

Facials
11-22-19, 16:45
Avoid Skyytyme.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1890016-How-much-money-do-you-need-robbed-before-outing-to-police

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1873489-robbed-by-skyytyme-and-her-boyfriend

DrtyHarry
11-22-19, 22:16
Avoid Skyytyme.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1890016-How-much-money-do-you-need-robbed-before-outing-to-police

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1873489-robbed-by-skyytyme-and-her-boyfriendYeah agreed. She is a liar and a thief. But WTF is wrong with this dude? I read his posts and he almost seems that he is still in love with her. When they created the word "chump" they had this poor guy in mind. I feel bad for him. But I cannot EVER imagine myself on a ***** board crying about how I cuckolded by a ***** and her boyfriend. .

I mean look at this the other way. She did what most other ****** would do, she preyed on used a easy target. I don't expect much else from her anyway. He had a choice to not be a chump. The first time she would approach me and tell me that her house has burnt down and she needs a hotel room. I would point her to AA tell her in 2-3 hours she would have enough to sleep and take the entire family out for a happy-meal each. The chump paid for a room for 7 months!

TechSticles
11-29-19, 20:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Millerlite1
11-30-19, 19:43
BPD has infultrated that site.Three members have been arrested.
They have access to I.P. address data of the men arrested.

I have retired my handle. This will be a take down much like T R B.

Stay off all of the sites.

Do not go to social meetings.

DJFranz46
11-30-19, 19:51

Do not go to social meetings.Well damn I think I need to retire my TNA handle too! At least not log in so they can't track the IP.

Gamper
11-30-19, 21:27

Do not go to social meetings.Man, I've got the itch to see another provider and there's a ton of cute girls in Bellevue, but I won't be heading there again ever again which is BPD's goal. It worked.

Here's the thing though, I used to run forums and retiring your handle doesn't do shit besides change the name, password, and e-mail to lock you out of your account. Your IP is still logged, all your activity is logged, all your posts are still there. Basically if they already have your info, you're screwed. Do what you please, but it won't do anything.

WhiteJohnson
11-30-19, 23:06
Man, I've got the itch to see another provider and there's a ton of cute girls in Bellevue, but I won't be heading there again ever again which is BPD's goal. It worked.

Here's the thing though, I used to run forums and retiring your handle doesn't do shit besides change the name, password, and e-mail to lock you out of your account. Your IP is still logged, all your activity is logged, all your posts are still there. Basically if they already have your info, you're screwed. Do what you please, but it won't do anything.Yes it will. It will stop the flow of info and allow BPD to focus on others. Keep posting on the site and they will bust you. Stop posting and maybe they will focus on others.

I am moving away from the sites. Not worth it.

Can't trust the site or the women anymore.

WhiteJohnson
11-30-19, 23:08
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

WhiteJohnson posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

McLovin696
12-01-19, 02:00
A VPN should sufficiently protect anonymity when it comes to an IP address. That won't stop them from targeting an active user though.

Yes it will. It will stop the flow of info and allow BPD to focus on others. Keep posting on the site and they will bust you. Stop posting and maybe they will focus on others.

I am moving away from the sites. Not worth it.

Can't trust the site or the women anymore.

Street Troller
12-01-19, 02:07
Definitely not surprised, but isn't the site under new ownership and hosted overseas? This might be why BPD tried to buddy-up to people by posting on the board, issuing subpoenas is outside of their jurisdiction. I don't know, just an assumption on my part.

I've never really dated on that board. I really didn't like the vetting system and references which occurred via that board. And social meetings, those things NEVER made any sense to me at all. I really didn't get why men wanted to go to those anyway. However if anyone still wants to get in and look around, there are tools such as TOR which make it nearly impossible to trace an IP. Or let's put it this way - no local police department such as BPD is ever going to spend the money to try and get info through any communication routed through TOR. That's federal territory there. So there are still ways to get around it. But, best thing would be to avoid it altogether.

But let that board burn, the women took it over and ruined it anyway. I really could care even less than I do now about what happens to any of those idiots.

Do not go to social meetings.

Admin2
12-01-19, 09:07

Do not go to social meetings.Your understanding of technology and law is as bad as your spelling.

1. Technical people such as myself use the analogy of a physical address in order to explain IP addressing to people like you but it's not the same. There is nothing illegal about visiting a web site and that's ALL that can be gotten from an IP address.

2. Infultrating the site how? Never mind, don't answer, they haven't done that. You can still read and write about hookers in the USA.

3. Agreed, anybody who goes to social meetings to talk about crime is an idiot.

The sky is not falling but if you really want to stay off all sites I'll retire your account.

You're welcome

A2.

John Shockley2
12-02-19, 01:48
Regardless of what we post, in the absence of a felony complaint from the legal arena or a witness it's just words. I understand the concern, but attempting to delete your web presence is exactly the chilling effect they are looking for. Just be careful.

Anyone following the rules of hobbying is in the same position today as they were when they started this path. Don't self incriminate, use your big brain, and never be afraid to walk away if it doesn't feel right. At the end of the day we're loaning money to women who are so grateful they suck us off as a sign of appreciation. There's no crime here.

Gamper
12-02-19, 21:28
Regardless of what we post, in the absence of a felony complaint from the legal arena or a witness it's just words. I understand the concern, but attempting to delete your web presence is exactly the chilling effect they are looking for. Just be careful.

Anyone following the rules of hobbying is in the same position today as they were when they started this path. Don't self incriminate, use your big brain, and never be afraid to walk away if it doesn't feel right. At the end of the day we're loaning money to women who are so grateful they suck us off as a sign of appreciation. There's no crime here.If the rumors are true, something has changed. (A) provider (s) are working with police.

TechSticles
12-02-19, 22:09
Man, I've got the itch to see another provider and there's a ton of cute girls in Bellevue, but I won't be heading there again ever again which is BPD's goal. It worked.

Here's the thing though, I used to run forums and retiring your handle doesn't do shit besides change the name, password, and e-mail to lock you out of your account. Your IP is still logged, all your activity is logged, all your posts are still there. Basically if they already have your info, you're screwed. Do what you please, but it won't do anything.But so what? Point me to ANY case where anyone has been prosecuted solely based on posts to a hooker board? Anytime there's been a bust it has been because dipshits went to a public get together or something along those lines. Real life stuff.

And seriously, if you're even remotely worried about any of that you should be using a VPN so they can look at that IP address.

John Shockley2
12-03-19, 03:33
If the rumors are true, something has changed. (A) provider (s) are working with police.I'd venture to say that some girls have been working with them a lot longer than this little revelation. Over the years guys have routinely mentioned that girls who get picked up have their phones confiscated and the numbers used to set up stings.

Police interdiction into these activities in and of itself isn't new. I will concede however, that the board currently hosting them does give me pause, as it appears they didn't ban the user and blacklist the IP block to insulate others from legal entanglements.

GinVermo
12-03-19, 14:52
But so what? Point me to ANY case where anyone has been prosecuted solely based on posts to a hooker board? Anytime there's been a bust it has been because dipshits went to a public get together or something along those lines. Real life stuff.

And seriously, if you're even remotely worried about any of that you should be using a VPN so they can look at that IP address.Men and women arrange to meet over the internet--and their cell phones--all day long, all over the world. Lunch, dinner, car repairs, coffee, whatever. So if two adults arrange a meeting, or have a discussion about cute puppies or favorite restaurants on a hooker forum, can they still be tracked down and arrested?

Surely, ones chances of getting harassed / investigated / arrested / charged are going to be higher on some websites. But I still believe it's the discussion of money for sex that gets the attention of police--and the gentlemen discussing it arrested. I've never agreed to a price over the internet or the telephone. If she texts or messages a price, I'm OUT, then and there. Just like a discussion through the car window, I assume she's police. And so far, I've avoided arrest and all the other wreckage that comes with it.

Great handle, by the way.

Diver6390
12-03-19, 18:07
Anytime there's been a bust it has been because dipshits went to a public get together or something along those lines. .How does a public get together get you busted? It's a party, or just a coffee, same as any other get together. Now if you go behind closed doors and make a financial transaction, I can see how they got you, they call it "intent. " But just sitting down for coffee?

I am not trolling you here, I am honest curious and want to know the answer.

TechSticles
12-03-19, 19:25
How does a public get together get you busted? It's a party, or just a coffee, same as any other get together. Now if you go behind closed doors and make a financial transaction, I can see how they got you, they call it "intent. " But just sitting down for coffee?

I am not trolling you here, I am honest curious and want to know the answer.A public meeting with an escort getting coffee or something isn't what I meant. I should have been more clear.

I was talking about these planned "parties" or "get-togethers" that a number of monger boards or groups have had. The guys show up, the hookers show up, and they do tend to get infiltrated. So the real-life insertion is where the risk starts for getting busted. I was making that point that I can jump on a hooker board and chat all about fucking hookers and paying hookers, and no one is going to come knock on my door.

So when folks here about cops on a board, and start trying to delete their accounts, they're really over-reacting.

Now, that's not to say you can't answer an ad that's part of a sting, but again, that would be why you're arrested. Not because you posted on a hooker board.

TechSticles
12-03-19, 21:49
Men and women arrange to meet over the internet--and their cell phones--all day long, all over the world. Lunch, dinner, car repairs, coffee, whatever. So if two adults arrange a meeting, or have a discussion about cute puppies or favorite restaurants on a hooker forum, can they still be tracked down and arrested?

Surely, ones chances of getting harassed / investigated / arrested / charged are going to be higher on some websites. But I still believe it's the discussion of money for sex that gets the attention of police--and the gentlemen discussing it arrested. I've never agreed to a price over the internet or the telephone. If she texts or messages a price, I'm OUT, then and there. Just like a discussion through the car window, I assume she's police. And so far, I've avoided arrest and all the other wreckage that comes with it.

Great handle, by the way.Thanks regarding the handle.

I think you nailed it really. "Arrest" is the key problem. No matter how I lawyer up and finally prevail, I'm still arrested for being with a hooker, and that's the biggest thing to avoid. While sharing info on a board is a team effort, I think everything else is an individual effort.

John Shockley2
12-04-19, 02:59
How does a public get together get you busted? It's a party, or just a coffee, same as any other get together. Now if you go behind closed doors and make a financial transaction, I can see how they got you, they call it "intent. " But just sitting down for coffee?

I am not trolling you here, I am honest curious and want to know the answer.Showing up for a public get together has implications. Among them are "furthering a conspiracy", and "showing a willingness to associate with known sex traffickers" they are able to take what you and others have said on the board and dispel the idea that it was "just the internet" or "purely fantasy". The meeting in person turns circumstantial banter into an action and plan to commit illegal acts with like minded individuals.

It also gives them a photo array of who is who. I'd be lying to you if I said I haven't attended hooker socials. But it was well over a decade ago. I learned my lessons.

No Maam
12-04-19, 19:57
These hookers will team up and gangrape any member that dares write a negative review or alert against someone they know.

These wenches record everyone that comes to their door, shares license plate info andbpersonal info of their clients. If you cross them, them will threaten to out you. Avoid them at all costs.

Buffy.

Violetbloom.

TheOriginalKristy.

Aalana Kane.

Leilanni Moore.

LexiBlaq.

NatalieR.

Hannahwest.

All they do is post all day in alerts bashing guys or acting thirsty tell guys to see them.May I ask how do you know this.

Lee Groinman
12-07-19, 02:18
May I ask how do you know this.Speculation.

John Shockley2
12-07-19, 02:22
Thanks regarding the handle.

I think you nailed it really. "Arrest" is the key problem. No matter how I lawyer up and finally prevail, I'm still arrested for being with a hooker, and that's the biggest thing to avoid. While sharing info on a board is a team effort, I think everything else is an individual effort.Being with her on its face is not a criminal offense unless they can provide evidence you paid, or asked her how much.

But at the end of the day, getting detaied is a hassle factor most of us cannot afford.

Facials
12-08-19, 01:24
Warning. Warning. This one has crazy stalker written all over her.

Word is she got so possesive that he just cut her off for safety reasons.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1903991-dirt-bag-another-captain-sav-a-ho-disappointment

B itches will make up anything to get back at a guy and lookn at all the Wk's buying her line of crap.

Like any plastic surgeon would ever marry a 40 year old hooker. Someone should tell her to talk to bpd vice. They will listen. Lmfao

TechSticles
12-08-19, 11:58

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1903991-dirt-bag-another-captain-sav-a-ho-disappointment

B itches will make up anything to get back at a guy and lookn at all the Wk's buying her line of crap.

Like any plastic surgeon would ever marry a 40 year old hooker. Someone should tell her to talk to bpd vice. They will listen. LmfaoThat board is just full of white knights! So from what I can tell, she was dumb enough to give free pussy to some dude that made her forget she's a hooker. He finally decided he'd had enough of it and moved on to the next one. I guess she thought a john was actually going to forget she'd sucked and fucked a few miles of cock and take her home to meet mama.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging her for selling the booty. I'm glad there are women that do. But meeting that way doesn't strike me as a solid foundation for an ongoing romantic relationship.

DrtyHarry
12-08-19, 14:05

Like any plastic surgeon would ever marry a 40 year old hooker. Someone should tell her to talk to bpd vice. They will listen. LmfaoI am not sure how this even qualifies as an alert. She, in complete conciousness provided services for free, in the hopes of finding true love (and living a life of luxury) . When he blocks her ass, she has no right to post an alert. The topic of money never came up for the meeting. She knowingly gave it up for free. He blocks her ass after the meet. How is that either a "staller" or a "someone who owes her anything"?

Anonymous03
12-08-19, 17:26
It's been said here several times, but be smart out there gentlemen and use your big head from time to time. Not only is Bellevue police out there on various sites like TNA, SA, STG (even likely monitoring this one LOL) trying to bust Johns but Seattle PD is too. Hey they recently caught one of their own!

Anyway, I got a call and they left a VM on my burner phone trying to use "scare tactics" to get me to call them back and sing. Phone has been burned and onto the next one. F them scare tactics. They do sound convincing and just remember they've done it for years and have been trained in that space like a car salesman is trained to sell cars. They are good and you just need to STFU in those always in those situations. Even if your caught with your pants down:

https://youtu.be/kMfAwICiIzk

And if only there were more serious offenses out there being committed in this area that PD and our tax $ could focus on. I guess I'll move to Detroit 😂.

No Maam
12-09-19, 20:42
I am not sure how this even qualifies as an alert. She, in complete conciousness provided services for free, in the hopes of finding true love (and living a life of luxury) . When he blocks her ass, she has no right to post an alert. The topic of money never came up for the meeting. She knowingly gave it up for free. He blocks her ass after the meet. How is that either a "staller" or a "someone who owes her anything"?I think Love charle is smarter than most think. Could be scamming for symthay from white knights and girls, this is the second guy that pulled this on her if he's for real. I'm sure many guys will read these alerts and want to see her over other providers. Alerts are free to post but ads aren't right? Maybe this is why there's there's so many alerts written by providers.

TechSticles
12-10-19, 11:53
I think Love charle is smarter than most think. Could be scamming for symthay from white knights and girls, this is the second guy that pulled this on her if he's for real. I'm sure many guys will read these alerts and want to see her over other providers. Alerts are free to post but ads aren't right? Maybe this is why there's there's so many alerts written by providers.I think you may be correct. She has 10 alerts in the past several months, and clearly loves the attention they get. I've noticed that there's never any real negative feedback to those alerts by the hookers. I assume it must be against the rules on that shitty board.

PapaForMamma
12-10-19, 18:58
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1906090-Ok-let-the-%93I-told-ya-so%94-begin-sexy_krystal

Don't ever give a provider money unless you are willing to lose it for no gain. Sexy_krystal has done this before. Just dump your load in her and don't fall for her SOB stories and walk away.

No Maam
12-10-19, 19:14
I think you may be correct. She has 10 alerts in the past several months, and clearly loves the attention they get. I've noticed that there's never any real negative feedback to those alerts by the hookers. I assume it must be against the rules on that shitty board.What happened to the days when Tna alerts were mostly by men. I swear to god if I wrote an alert for every time I was kept waiting, cancelled on the very last minute (like right when I'm walking in the fucking lobby they've canceled on me) shitty service ect. I'd have a fucking novel written. But if you cancel on them they'll post an alert so fucking fast. Does it occur to them maybe the guy canceled cause he read her alerts she had. I notice the guys won't even bump the girl's alerts on to his alert she wrote on him. Cause theese guys chopped their balls off a long time ago.

Facials
12-10-19, 20:15
I think Love charle is smarter than most think. Could be scamming for symthay from white knights and girls, this is the second guy that pulled this on her if he's for real. I'm sure many guys will read these alerts and want to see her over other providers. Alerts are free to post but ads aren't right? Maybe this is why there's there's so many alerts written by providers.Bingo! It is a scam. She is attempting to extort money from the guy. He blocked her after. She is followin through with her threats.

This is a very common tactic used by scorned women on that site.

Facials
12-10-19, 20:17
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1906090-Ok-let-the-%93I-told-ya-so%94-begin-sexy_krystal

Don't ever give a provider money unless you are willing to lose it for no gain. Sexy_krystal has done this before. Just dump your load in her and don't fall for her SOB stories and walk away.Like when her pimp beat her up and she made up an alert about being attacked and dumped on the side of the road?

Facials
12-10-19, 20:50
They are looking to recruit new talent.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1906978-Photographer-for-Providers&p=12821706#post12821706.

Facials
12-10-19, 21:33
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1906798-Dangerous-provider-to-both-sides-of-the-hobby&p=12821808#post12821808.

Molly Lane is outing members.

I just goes to show you can't trust these women.

"Hilarious Molly, since you & your pimp tried the same with clients who'd seen me (going through my reviews and messaging guys that she'd see them for half. And then smoking weed the entire time so gents had to literally buy new clothes to go home in), and even threatened to out some of them if they didn't remove a vouch for me. Get a fuckin life, girl. They're not MY clients or YOUR clients, they're people and hello most of them have wives, don't be jealous that they see other providers. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Mary Divine is an amazing, generous, kind, sexy, wonderful, and above all SUCCESSFUL person. Happy girls don't hate. ".

GenevieveLafleur.

Has anyone noticed that each woman fighting that thread is well over 200 lbs?

Rodgazina
12-10-19, 22:34
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1906798-Dangerous-provider-to-both-sides-of-the-hobby&p=12821808#post12821808.

Molly Lane is outing members.

I just goes to show you can't trust these women.

"Hilarious Molly, since you & your pimp tried the same with clients who'd seen me (going through my reviews and messaging guys that she'd see them for half. And then smoking weed the entire time so gents had to literally buy new clothes to go home in), and even threatened to out some of them if they didn't remove a vouch for me. Get a fuckin life, girl. They're not MY clients or YOUR clients, they're people and hello most of them have wives, don't be jealous that they see other providers. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Mary Divine is an amazing, generous, kind, sexy, wonderful, and above all SUCCESSFUL person. Happy girls don't hate. ".

GenevieveLafleur.

Has anyone noticed that each woman fighting that thread is well over 200 lbs?I find it hard to believe people pay their asking to see them without getting BBFS frankly, even at that they aren't worth the price. Molly has visible facial hair in her pictures & can't even put down the fucking joint for a "glamor" shot. Yuck.

TakemyLoad
12-11-19, 15:29
I find it hard to believe people pay their asking to see them without getting BBFS frankly, even at that they aren't worth the price. Molly has visible facial hair in her pictures & can't even put down the fucking joint for a "glamor" shot. Yuck.Holy Crap she is huge!

Facials
12-11-19, 18:47
I find it hard to believe people pay their asking to see them without getting BBFS frankly, even at that they aren't worth the price. Molly has visible facial hair in her pictures & can't even put down the fucking joint for a "glamor" shot. Yuck.& people pay to fuck that! It is sad they deleted that thread. All those fat chicks going crazy was funny.

PoonHound1969
12-11-19, 18:56
I find it hard to believe people pay their asking to see them without getting BBFS frankly, even at that they aren't worth the price. Molly has visible facial hair in her pictures & can't even put down the fucking joint for a "glamor" shot. Yuck.In a shocking development, the thread was deleted.

Solomon19
12-11-19, 20:34
& people pay to fuck that! It is sad they deleted that thread. All those fat chicks going crazy was funny.What was the alert about?

Poot1
12-11-19, 22:20
I think Love charle is smarter than most think. Could be scamming for symthay from white knights and girls, this is the second guy that pulled this on her if he's for real. I'm sure many guys will read these alerts and want to see her over other providers. Alerts are free to post but ads aren't right? Maybe this is why there's there's so many alerts written by providers.Long time escorts are scam experts. They do anything. They are experts at the art of manipulation.

That is her last victim. There will be more.

One clue is when a provider gts upset at her best clients. This is a pattern of manipulation.

They claim to be a victim to get more money.

Poot1
12-28-19, 19:50
A well known provider is using LE against several former clients that she has had falling outs with.

Lee Groinman
12-29-19, 16:06
A well known provider is using LE against several former clients that she has had falling outs with.Do you have a name and proof? Without, this is kind of pointless.

They never do because it's generally bullshit the law is clear in Washington, seeing a hooker is a misdemeanor, so she's "working with LE" to help them write parking tickets.

https://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9A.88.110

Some of these guys like to pretend they are actual criminals because it makes their dicks hard.

A2

Nunya206
12-30-19, 02:49
There are girls on the other board that are trying to use keywords that are associated with services of the natural kind to drum up business or as a honey trap to write alerts. Such as VIP, all inclusive and open menu.

PoonHound1969
12-30-19, 12:23
There are girls on the other board that are trying to use keywords that are associated with services of the natural kind to drum up business or as a honey trap to write alerts. Such as VIP, all inclusive and open menu.And which ladies are you referring too?

McLovin696
01-09-20, 20:39
I didn't bother putting this on the other site, don't need the drama. I take back my previously good review of her too.

We set up the day before to meet in the morning at 8 am. She cancels on me at 6 am. We reschedule and she cancels again a few hours before. I suspect she was trying book a higher paying customer, but keeps giving me other excuses, like she's "sick," even though I still see her posting ads.

Poot1
01-18-20, 19:35
It's been said here several times, but be smart out there gentlemen and use your big head from time to time. Not only is Bellevue police out there on various sites like TNA, SA, STG (even likely monitoring this one LOL) trying to bust Johns but Seattle PD is too. Hey they recently caught one of their own!

Anyway, I got a call and they left a VM on my burner phone trying to use "scare tactics" to get me to call them back and sing. Phone has been burned and onto the next one. F them scare tactics. They do sound convincing and just remember they've done it for years and have been trained in that space like a car salesman is trained to sell cars. They are good and you just need to STFU in those always in those situations. Even if your caught with your pants down:

https://youtu.be/kMfAwICiIzk

And if only there were more serious offenses out there being committed in this area that PD and our tax $ could focus on. I guess I'll move to Detroit 😂.They are very active. Several people have been getting contacted.

Don't move to Detroit.

Poot1
01-18-20, 19:48
A VPN should sufficiently protect anonymity when it comes to an IP address. That won't stop them from targeting an active user though.They have been getting warrants. The only way to protect yourself is to quit and collect data on other members.

Providers will share information on other escorts and clients if you just give them cash.

Some of TNA's biggest loudmouths have had their personal info shared.

Yet they still act as if they are kings because the use a VPN.

ButtHockey
01-18-20, 20:10
Stick with STG and SA.

No drama and and LE is not as active.

On that other site, you personal information is shared. Once in the wrong hands, it will be used against you.

You can remain anonymous on STG and SA.

Plus, the rates are way better. Service is just as good or better.

ZifnabsDragon
01-21-20, 11:50
If the sheer amount of alerts on TNA were not enough she will also threaten to send someone to your house. She is pretty ghetto but I never expected to get a 'remember I know where you live' text from her.

https://seattle.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/dt-seattle-ic-here-until-sund/519846168217

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?207615-kendra777

Facials
01-22-20, 17:06
Don't fall for this one. She isn't paying for any funeral.

She is just using this to make money.

Sad but true.

Her White Knights will rush to rescue her. When are these guys going to learn these women are scam artists.

TakemyLoad
01-22-20, 19:43

Sad but true.

Her White Knights will rush to rescue her. When are these guys going to learn these women are scam artists.She could at least bareback a few guys to make the money.

PoonHound1969
01-22-20, 20:47
She could at least bareback a few guys to make the money.I would donate to that.

PapaForMamma
01-22-20, 21:35

Sad but true.

Her White Knights will rush to rescue her. When are these guys going to learn these women are scam artists.Sexy Krystal does this same thing about once a year LOL.

Facials
01-23-20, 00:06
Sexy Krystal does this same thing about once a year LOL.Faked Illness, Childs Illness, Grandparent funerals.

I mean, you know when a lady isn't making quota.

Buffy's man must have told her to step up her game.

DrtyHarry
01-23-20, 01:27

Sad but true.

Her White Knights will rush to rescue her. When are these guys going to learn these women are scam artists.Haha. Someone needs to remind her that at 300/ hr + tips -- completely tax free. She is making a lot more money than most of the who rushed to her rescue ever will. .

Anonymous03
01-23-20, 02:23
Faked Illness, Childs Illness, Grandparent funerals.

I mean, you know when a lady isn't making quota.

Buffy's man must have told her to step up her game.Broken down car, child's sickness, getting evicted, shutting down utilities.

Facials
01-23-20, 22:56
Haha. Someone needs to remind her that at 300/ hr + tips -- completely tax free. She is making a lot more money than most of the who rushed to her rescue ever will. .It is pretty sick and twisted that she would request money because of a death.

Someone dies and she views it as a opportunity to make some $$.

Facials
01-23-20, 22:58
Broken down car, child's sickness, getting evicted, shutting down utilities.My other favorite is "I am in the E. Are. And I don't know why. ".

Solomon19
01-24-20, 08:22
Haha. Someone needs to remind her that at 300/ hr + tips -- completely tax free. She is making a lot more money than most of the who rushed to her rescue ever will. .Not tax free though. If you deposit money into the bank account and not pay tax on it, the IRS will eventually notice. If the girl isn't stupid, she is paying her taxes.

Facials
01-25-20, 21:23
Haha. Someone needs to remind her that at 300/ hr + tips -- completely tax free. She is making a lot more money than most of the who rushed to her rescue ever will. .The way Buffy is posting, she is hardly grieving.

Total bullshit story to scam money out of people.

And she is posting about scam artists on tna. What a k u n t

HardNu2
02-05-20, 17:42
Kamilla Loretol, Tiffany fun, Tina Meth sweet, Queen Moore, kim, Alana. Dior fox, Elise 5'7 115 mixed black and German but say she's mixed with Brazilian or Colombian, Bad news LE Hot & Set you up!

Facials
02-05-20, 18:30
Here is a fine example of extortion.

This is how it always starts. Some drugged out desperate hooker posting a passive aggressive thread regarding some fake threat they received.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ting-situation

Avoid. This is where the downward spiral speeds up.

The cons is on. Watch her White Knights rush to her rescue.

Facials
02-09-20, 14:54
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1948249-Maci-J-An-unfortunate-experience

This guy is dumb dumb dumb, and the hooker is crazy.

Flyer99
02-09-20, 18:21
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1948249-Maci-J-An-unfortunate-experience

This guy is dumb dumb dumb, and the hooker is crazy.She'd be a great fuck in the back of a pickup while driving on the freeway. Less dangerous than her incall.

McLovin696
02-10-20, 17:09
Post is gone. Who is the lady?

Here is a fine example of extortion.

This is how it always starts. Some drugged out desperate hooker posting a passive aggressive thread regarding some fake threat they received.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ting-situation

Avoid. This is where the downward spiral speeds up.

The cons is on. Watch her White Knights rush to her rescue.

Solomon19
02-15-20, 05:37
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1950288-Scam-warning

This is a bit nuts. Based on OP mentioning two providers warning him about Hallie, they could be Kiera and Riley Star. Makes sense since they don't mention each other in ads anymore.

MisterJimmy
02-15-20, 19:10
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1950288-Scam-warning

This is a bit nuts. Based on OP mentioning two providers warning him about Hallie, they could be Kiera and Riley Star. Makes sense since they don't mention each other in ads anymore.Don't forget Sweet Stevie.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1946539-SweetStevie-Ready-and-Waiting-for-You

Lee Groinman
02-16-20, 15:53
Post is gone. Who is the lady?I think that one was Bootyful Britney, but I could be incorrect on my memory.

Camhole
02-17-20, 22:38
I think that one was Bootyful Britney, but I could be incorrect on my memory.You would be correct sir.

Facials
02-21-20, 15:18
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1957252-Lana-Love-Rob

At least she admits to BBFS.

Her downward r10 spiral continues.

Diver6390
02-21-20, 15:35
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1957252-Lana-Love-Rob

At least she admits to BBFS.

Her downward r10 spiral continues.Question: What does R10 mean?

I had one session with Lana, back when she said she was going to retire. I had the entire evening free, so set up a meeting for 8 pm. Went to the hotel, saw her unloading her car, so I knew she was there. Called her, and she said she just got in, and give her a few minutes. 10 minutes later, I call back, and she is still not ready. But she gives me the room number, and I go up. The room had a loft bedroom above and a "living room" below. I sat in the living room and watched ESPN for another HOUR. At least I knew she wasn't going to bolt. I was between her and the door. Bottom line, I finally got the session started about 90 minutes late. Happy that I had nothing else going on that night. It was either there, or watching ESPN at home. The girl is really scattered. I would not go back. The session was fun, but doesn't seem to be worth the pain.

PapaForMamma
02-21-20, 16:09
Question: What does R10 mean?

I had one session with Lana, back when she said she was going to retire. I had the entire evening free, so set up a meeting for 8 pm. Went to the hotel, saw her unloading her car, so I knew she was there. Called her, and she said she just got in, and give her a few minutes. 10 minutes later, I call back, and she is still not ready. But she gives me the room number, and I go up. The room had a loft bedroom above and a "living room" below. I sat in the living room and watched ESPN for another HOUR. At least I knew she wasn't going to bolt. I was between her and the door. Bottom line, I finally got the session started about 90 minutes late. Happy that I had nothing else going on that night. It was either there, or watching ESPN at home. The girl is really scattered. I would not go back. The session was fun, but doesn't seem to be worth the pain.Lana will rob anyone, no questions asked. And never take responsibility for her actions. Just pay for the session, have your session way later than the agreed upon time. Leave your load in her and run very fast the other way. Been almost two years ago and she was going to retire. She was moving to Texas by the 2nd week of February. She will always be here doing BBFS till she can't go anymore.

Barnie
02-21-20, 16:33
Lana will rob anyone, no questions asked. And never take responsibility for her actions. Just pay for the session, have your session way later than the agreed upon time. Leave your load in her and run very fast the other way. Been almost two years ago and she was going to retire. She was moving to Texas by the 2nd week of February. She will always be here doing BBFS till she can't go anymore.Just treat her for what she is. A total cum dumpster.

Rotten Robert
02-21-20, 23:46
Question: What does R10 mean?It's one of the rules on the other board:

(R10)Thou shalt not speaketh of drugs!

Jimmysixxx7
02-22-20, 14:23
I have seen Ashley a few times, like 6. She has always been great with me. Nice and a sweet personality anyway she posted an ad last week and I responded. I didn't have donation in hand so she offered PayPal. I went for it based my history with her. That was a mistake. A few days later I start getting emails from her to my personal email account. Next I start getting lovey texts then a request for 1 dollar. Everything is shut down now including Facebook. All blocked. I will never make this mistake again. This is a cash game boys.

Lee Groinman
02-22-20, 19:34
I have seen Ashley a few times, like 6. She has always been great with me. Nice and a sweet personality anyway she posted an ad last week and I responded. I didn't have donation in hand so she offered PayPal. I went for it based my history with her. That was a mistake. A few days later I start getting emails from her to my personal email account. Next I start getting lovey texts then a request for 1 dollar. Everything is shut down now including Facebook. All blocked. I will never make this mistake again. This is a cash game boys.Ashley who?

East7
02-22-20, 19:38
This will be interesting to watch if it doesn't get removed by the admins over there.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1958644-Avoid-Her-Like-the-Plague

Jimmysixxx7
02-22-20, 20:04
This will be interesting to watch if it doesn't get removed by the admins over there.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1958644-Avoid-Her-Like-the-PlagueWell that was entertaining.

Jimbo666
02-22-20, 20:27

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1958644-Avoid-Her-Like-the-PlagueWhy would it get removed?

East7
02-22-20, 20:41
Why would it get removed?For references to drugs and STDs. They don't like people talking about the darker side of this business. They only want sunshine and rainbows over there.

Jimbo666
02-22-20, 21:13
For references to drugs and STDs. They don't like people talking about the darker side of this business. They only want sunshine and rainbows over there.So fake news? Anyone who is doing this knows those 2 things are a huge part of this.

East7
02-22-20, 21:18
So fake news? Anyone who is doing this knows those 2 things are a huge part of this.That doesn't stop the admins from trying to hide it.

Flyer99
02-22-20, 21:18
For references to drugs and STDs. They don't like people talking about the darker side of this business. They only want sunshine and rainbows over there.MM is the only one I did anything with and the rest are not to be trusted at all. Even MM had secrets. Just tread carefully with your cash fellas.

Aegean45
02-22-20, 21:42

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1958644-Avoid-Her-Like-the-PlagueJust read the thread and discreet claims that kiera had a previous handle. Anybody know what it was?

Randy Darwin
02-22-20, 21:58
Wonder why the Original Poster of this information doesn't post it on this board. They could add information about other handles and whoever the mystery sister that Nico took pictures of.

Jimbo666
02-22-20, 21:58
Just read the thread and discreet claims that kiera had a previous handle. Anybody know what it was?I messaged him and he wouldn't explicitly tell me but he would answer any yes or no questions. I believe that Kiarra is her sister though as they look very much alike.

Solomon19
02-23-20, 01:08

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1958644-Avoid-Her-Like-the-PlagueIf the original thread is nuked.

https://imgur.com/a/XAeNxZc

Street Troller
02-23-20, 04:16
I just read the thread for curiosity. Her former handle was Lovely Bunz, not sure why that's such a secret, just fucking post it. Her sister was a provider named Cameron, nice-looking girl. I never saw Bunz but I did see her sister Cameron probably close to seven years ago now. She admitted that her sister was LB but didn't seem as though they talked much at that time. Cameron had mainly worked the Washington DC area.

That's pretty much it. Again I don't know why people just couldn't say in on that board. Fucking place is ridiculous.

Wonder why the Original Poster of this information doesn't post it on this board. They could add information about other handles and whoever the mystery sister that Nico took pictures of.

Nunya206
02-23-20, 10:50
I just read the thread for curiosity. Her former handle was Lovely Bunz, not sure why that's such a secret, just fucking post it. Her sister was a provider named Cameron, nice-looking girl. I never saw Bunz but I did see her sister Cameron probably close to seven years ago now. She admitted that her sister was LB but didn't seem as though they talked much at that time. Cameron had mainly worked the Washington DC area.

That's pretty much it. Again I don't know why people just couldn't say in on that board. Fucking place is ridiculous.Lovely bunz is Natasha_bunz she can't be kiera. Discreet is way off and is a dumbass keyboard detective.

Aegean45
02-23-20, 23:49
Lovely bunz is Natasha_bunz she can't be kiera. Discreet is way off and is a dumbass keyboard detective.I agree with you that lovely bunz = natasha_bunz AND that they are not the same person as Kiera. I actually ran into natasha_bunz in real life. Very nice ass but she already seemed like she was on drugs and this was like 3 to 4 years ago. And she didn't come across as a nice person.

MisterJimmy
02-24-20, 00:49
I agree with you that lovely bunz = natasha_bunz AND that they are not the same person as Kiera. I actually ran into natasha_bunz in real life. Very nice ass but she already seemed like she was on drugs and this was like 3 to 4 years ago. And she didn't come across as a nice person.Word on the street is that they are blood sisters.

SpartanJoe
02-24-20, 15:17
MM is the only one I did anything with and the rest are not to be trusted at all. Even MM had secrets. Just tread carefully with your cash fellas.I'm still shocked they were that blatant with their site. As soon as that went up they all went off my TDL. MM kept uploading pictures with GPS metadata so I also stayed away. I'm shocked how often they're uploaded to the other board. It is useful when someone claims "new pictures" but the metadata says they were taken in 2016.

Flyer99
02-25-20, 00:18
I'm still shocked they were that blatant with their site. As soon as that went up they all went off my TDL. MM kept uploading pictures with GPS metadata so I also stayed away. I'm shocked how often they're uploaded to the other board. It is useful when someone claims "new pictures" but the metadata says they were taken in 2016.MM wasn't uploading the photos. The girls' stunt cock who made a few appearances in their 'nuru' ads was the man behind the trigger.

Jimmysixxx7
02-25-20, 21:34
Ashley who?Just search Woodinville on stg and she will come up.

Lee Groinman
02-26-20, 02:03
I messaged him and he wouldn't explicitly tell me but he would answer any yes or no questions. I believe that Kiarra is her sister though as they look very much alike.Discreet has always been full of shit!. Why people listen to that clown is beyond me.

SpartanJoe
02-26-20, 14:39
MM wasn't uploading the photos. The girls' stunt cock who made a few appearances in their 'nuru' ads was the man behind the trigger.Makes sense. I figured it wasn't her maintaining the site or pictures. Definitely got that Kirkland vibe from the group so I stayed away. Looks like with all the recent drama it was a good choice.

Facials
03-07-20, 16:37
She is at it again. Business must be slow.

She stole money from someone.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1968043-Hes-back-at-it-Will-be-posting-in-alerts-also

Chingados
03-07-20, 18:00
And you're playing right into her hands by giving a drama queen more attention.

She is at it again. Business must be slow.

She stole money from someone.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1968043-Hes-back-at-it-Will-be-posting-in-alerts-also

Facials
03-08-20, 17:15
And you're playing right into her hands by giving a drama queen more attention.Guys should just avoid her.

Jimbo666
03-09-20, 17:06
Guys should just avoid her.Or just troll her.

ZifnabsDragon
03-10-20, 15:41
Or just troll her.One can hope. Maybe she will start posting a bunch of 'got my address and ghosted'.

Yea, was me LOL. I figured since she was back channel bad talking me I might as well bring it to the front LOL.

Flyer99
03-10-20, 20:21
She posted a cry me a River thread last year about that guy who wouldn't STFU in front of the judge, and after NUMEROUS warnings from the judge and his own attorneys, kept interrupting the judge so he brought the hammer down.

She was all about how it was only because he was black. Nearly every guy who told her she was incorrect for thinking that, she put on ignore. Even one guy who IS black she put on ignore lmao.

I've been on ignore from her for years now over a car repair she wanted to do a trade on. An engine swap. I told her the repair would cost her an overnite and she was buying the engine, she replied "fuck you little dick white boy" and put me on ignore.

So, no matter how hot she thinks she is, she's still a dumbass.

Pooner05
03-11-20, 00:58
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/46955465/

This girl set up car date rob in kent. Picked up at the chevron McDonald's on 24xth. Before I saw her and turned in I had seen two guys walking on the sidewalk far before her so I didn't think they were linked. Anyways she gets in, I grab her chest to prove I'm not Le, then she guides me to a location nearby that she says is a good and safe location. As we park, she asks to smoke a cigarette first. While she smokes, she says to get in the backseat and I give her the donation. Once I'm in the backseat in the parking lot where nobody would be waking toward unless specifically told to be there, the two guys I saw before picking her up show up. She's still outside of the car and she walks off with the donation while the guys surround my car and make a commotion. They leave and she says it wasn't a set up and that her friends had been drinking as if that explains why they were there to cause a scene.

Either way, beware.

MickRichards
04-15-20, 18:13
One can hope. Maybe she will start posting a bunch of 'got my address and ghosted'.

Yea, was me LOL. I figured since she was back channel bad talking me I might as well bring it to the front LOL.Did you ever do a threesome with her hung BBC boyfriend?

BarryWood
08-04-22, 21:00
I received 3 text and a phone call from a number in Texas today claiming to be from a Mexican cartel. They said that I wasted their girls time on Rub MD and they wanted $2500 in compensation or they'd go after me and my family. They had my full name, and full name of 3 siblings apparently through my phone number! (I never verified any info with a girl from that site). I was using a prepaid sim before and I don't know why I switched to my major carrier account but definitely a little freaked out and deleting all info from everywhere. I deleted phone from most sites after TNA hackers had my phone from internal messages, but now it's time to cover all tracks 100% of the time!

Ss8988
08-04-22, 21:59
I received 3 text and a phone call from a number in Texas today claiming to be from a Mexican cartel. They said that I wasted their girls time on Rub MD and they wanted $2500 in compensation or they'd go after me and my family. They had my full name, and full name of 3 siblings apparently through my phone number! (I never verified any info with a girl from that site). I was using a prepaid sim before and I don't know why I switched to my major carrier account but definitely a little freaked out and deleting all info from everywhere. I deleted phone from most sites after TNA hackers had my phone from internal messages, but now it's time to cover all tracks 100% of the time!Same thing has happened to me. I think twice. I just ignored that shit and nothing happened. But I have to admit it sure was freaky when I first got it. They sent some graphic murder pics. Crazy shit.

MartyByrde
08-04-22, 22:37
I received 3 text and a phone call from a number in Texas today claiming to be from a Mexican cartel. They said that I wasted their girls time on Rub MD and they wanted $2500 in compensation or they'd go after me and my family. They had my full name, and full name of 3 siblings apparently through my phone number! (I never verified any info with a girl from that site). I was using a prepaid sim before and I don't know why I switched to my major carrier account but definitely a little freaked out and deleting all info from everywhere. I deleted phone from most sites after TNA hackers had my phone from internal messages, but now it's time to cover all tracks 100% of the time!Thanks for the heads up! I visit the RubMD site often.

SocratesRvng
08-05-22, 00:37
I received 3 text and a phone call from a number in Texas today claiming to be from a Mexican cartel. They said that I wasted their girls time on Rub MD and they wanted $2500 in compensation or they'd go after me and my family. They had my full name, and full name of 3 siblings apparently through my phone number! (I never verified any info with a girl from that site). I was using a prepaid sim before and I don't know why I switched to my major carrier account but definitely a little freaked out and deleting all info from everywhere. I deleted phone from most sites after TNA hackers had my phone from internal messages, but now it's time to cover all tracks 100% of the time!Once but they were texting my google number so no trace on me. They showed pics of guns and what not but I wasn't phased in the slightest and just deleted the text string and continued with my day without issue.

DrtyHarry
08-05-22, 15:34
She posted a cry me a River thread last year about that guy who wouldn't STFU in front of the judge, and after NUMEROUS warnings from the judge and his own attorneys, kept interrupting the judge so he brought the hammer down.

She was all about how it was only because he was black. Nearly every guy who told her she was incorrect for thinking that, she put on ignore. Even one guy who IS black she put on ignore lmao.

I've been on ignore from her for years now over a car repair she wanted to do a trade on. An engine swap. I told her the repair would cost her an overnite and she was buying the engine, she replied "fuck you little dick white boy" and put me on ignore..Her pics do look hot, and I have not seen her, but I did get similar experience via text. I was really normal and polite no probing questions or mention of services. Her response was really really rough and "street talk". She has no class and by the way she talks and corresponds, it seems, at least to me, that she does not really have the skills to socialize. I think if I were a gangster and rough, she would probably respect me more. I am glad I uncovered this via text as it would not have been a good appointment anyway.

Ray Purchase
08-05-22, 22:45
I received 3 text and a phone call from a number in Texas today claiming to be from a Mexican cartel. They said that I wasted their girls time on Rub MD and they wanted $2500 in compensation or they'd go after me and my family. They had my full name, and full name of 3 siblings apparently through my phone number! (I never verified any info with a girl from that site). I was using a prepaid sim before and I don't know why I switched to my major carrier account but definitely a little freaked out and deleting all info from everywhere. I deleted phone from most sites after TNA hackers had my phone from internal messages, but now it's time to cover all tracks 100% of the time!Ignore them, I've had a few of those messages word for word. I just blocked them.

BarryWood
08-09-22, 21:44
Ignore them, I've had a few of those messages word for word. I just blocked them.Yes, I blocked the number and who what sent the msg didn't even try to use another number to fuck with me.

Facials
08-15-22, 15:31
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2396062-Stalking-me-Followed-me-to-where-I-live-Hiding-and-Taking-pictures-of-me%85

Jasmoneyxxx writing fake alerts. Avoid.

KarumaIndo
08-19-22, 14:59
Looks like the dude is fighting back though LOL!

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2396062-Stalking-me-Followed-me-to-where-I-live-Hiding-and-Taking-pictures-of-me%85

Jasmoneyxxx writing fake alerts. Avoid.

Facials
08-19-22, 18:36
Looks like the dude is fighting back though LOL!She is full of shit. That is why she dropped it.

The simp board crowd ran to her rescue.

Moaning Monika called her on her bullshit.

ZifnabsDragon
08-20-22, 05:29
Her pics do look hot, and I have not seen her, but I did get similar experience via text. I was really normal and polite no probing questions or mention of services. Her response was really really rough and "street talk". She has no class and by the way she talks and corresponds, it seems, at least to me, that she does not really have the skills to socialize. I think if I were a gangster and rough, she would probably respect me more. I am glad I uncovered this via text as it would not have been a good appointment anyway.How is she still a thing on TNA? She has stolen from several guys and was one of the first gals to put BBFS alerts if she does not like you! I did see her and it was okay, glad she put me on ignore long time ago.

I recommend staying away from her unless you don't care about your TNA account. She has no problems writing fake reports.

Barnie
08-22-22, 15:40
How is she still a thing on TNA? She has stolen from several guys and was one of the first gals to put BBFS alerts if she does not like you! I did see her and it was okay, glad she put me on ignore long time ago.

I recommend staying away from her unless you don't care about your TNA account. She has no problems writing fake reports.You seem to find the volatile ones.

If I remember, Lilywhite lost her shit on you for know reason. LOL.

BBFS Will make these women emotional.

ProJohn1
08-24-22, 22:58
She is full of shit. That is why she dropped it.

The simp board crowd ran to her rescue.

Moaning Monika called her on her bullshit.I have ever heard of that place. The guys on that board are the most depressing sorry bunch I have ever seen. I remember last Christmas there was a thread on there where a bunch of john's were conversing with the WGs about what they were getting there kids for Christmas and shit. I thought it was just one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. Talking to a bunch of girls about your kids and Christmas gifts.

Sierra566
08-29-22, 17:46
I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.

This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.

Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.

GangBangLeader
08-29-22, 18:05
I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.

This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.

Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.Everyone please be careful.

Flyer99
08-29-22, 23:30
Curious what angle the video was from? Perhaps we can sleuth out together where it's hidden based on the angle, and items in her space.

Everyone please be careful.

GangBangLeader
09-01-22, 14:19

Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.I wonder if bpd_vice would investigate this?

GangBangLeader
09-01-22, 14:21
I received 3 text and a phone call from a number in Texas today claiming to be from a Mexican cartel. They said that I wasted their girls time on Rub MD and they wanted $2500 in compensation or they'd go after me and my family. They had my full name, and full name of 3 siblings apparently through my phone number! (I never verified any info with a girl from that site). I was using a prepaid sim before and I don't know why I switched to my major carrier account but definitely a little freaked out and deleting all info from everywhere. I deleted phone from most sites after TNA hackers had my phone from internal messages, but now it's time to cover all tracks 100% of the time!Send the information to bpd_vice on t and a.

AussieFury
09-01-22, 23:33
Send the information to bpd_vice on t and a.Don't bother. It's a scam by bots. Google the text of the first message and you'll see their whole script.

Treat it the same as a post from a Rex or Honestone alt: delete it and move on.

ZifnabsDragon
09-02-22, 10:49
You seem to find the volatile ones.

If I remember, Lilywhite lost her shit on you for know reason. LOL.

BBFS Will make these women emotional.Oh, my first experience with pimps. I mean boyfriends. And gals that owe you money.

She gave me the best lesson ever. I will never bail someone out of jail! If they miss a court date it costs you a minimum of $200 to quash the warrant and get a new court date OR you lose your deposit.

I drove from Everett to Tacoma to feed her kitty and check on her apartment. I picked her up and took her home when she got out. I had set up a welcome home party and when the new bf showed up they retired to the bedroom. She came out and kicked me out later that night and I slept in my truck. She did love the drama and had an army of WK! . Memories.

Anonymous420
09-02-22, 11:43
Oh, my first experience with pimps. I mean boyfriends. And gals that owe you money.

She gave me the best lesson ever. I will never bail someone out of jail! If they miss a court date it costs you a minimum of $200 to quash the warrant and get a new court date OR you lose your deposit.

I drove from Everett to Tacoma to feed her kitty and check on her apartment. I picked her up and took her home when she got out. I had set up a welcome home party and when the new bf showed up they retired to the bedroom. She came out and kicked me out later that night and I slept in my truck. She did love the drama and had an army of WK! . Memories.Dude. Wow. You learned a much needed lesson.

Flyer99
09-02-22, 13:36
She is still all about the drama but will swallow a lot of load. Her friend KRR was always a better piece of ass tho. Never understood how she got all the WK's other than giving it up bb and "party and play."

Oh, my first experience with pimps. I mean boyfriends. And gals that owe you money.

I drove from Everett to Tacoma to feed her kitty and check on her apartment. I picked her up and took her home when she got out. I had set up a welcome home party and when the new bf showed up they retired to the bedroom. She came out and kicked me out later that night and I slept in my truck. She did love the drama and had an army of WK! . Memories.

DrtyHarry
09-02-22, 13:38
Send the information to bpd_vice on t and a.Yeah I have seen that being referenced and used on the other board. I think it is extremely strange. How legit is it and why would it be an open secret that they are there to "help". Sounds weird if you ask me. Any personal knowledge or intel on this?

Anonymous420
09-04-22, 13:35
Yeah I have seen that being referenced and used on the other board. I think it is extremely strange. How legit is it and why would it be an open secret that they are there to "help". Sounds weird if you ask me. Any personal knowledge or intel on this?I'm pretty sure that account only exists to hire entertainment for cop parties.

Facials
09-05-22, 15:38
She is still all about the drama but will swallow a lot of load. Her friend KRR was always a better piece of ass tho. Never understood how she got all the WK's other than giving it up bb and "party and play."Remind me who KRR was?

ViagraMan590
09-15-23, 08:49
Send the information to bpd_vice on t and a.Those cartel phycs tried that with me once, same requests for money and pics of some slaughtered Mexicans. I sent them a pics of my guns and told them of the five people on the list two had already killed people, one was an armed felon, and four out of five were in fact armed so bring it! Never heard back. Phuc them anyway.

LuvMeAbbw
10-25-23, 13:52

Dude. Wow. You learned a much needed lesson.
She is still all about the drama but will swallow a lot of load. Her friend KRR was always a better piece of ass tho. Never understood how she got all the WK's other than giving it up bb and "party and play."She was a wild one. Down for BBFS in exchange for party favors.

Yes Kathleen was a better lay.