PDA

View Full Version : Eagle River

Wj0272
09-10-19, 15:33
If interested, there's a UTR. Please have something to share or be a well submitting senior.

Well submitting senior = 100+posts

Scott5256
10-12-19, 10:18
If interested, there's a UTR. Please have something to share or be a well submitting senior.

Well submitting senior = 100+postsLooking for something up north. There isn't much up here. Can you please share.

Sam Jerard
11-09-19, 08:16

Well submitting senior = 100+postsSorry but I don't have anything in the area to share. There is nothing to share. I used to hook up with girls in wausau but not lately. Was just thinking about a trip to milwaukee to see LInda Love. But maybe you will share with me. Thanks Sam.

Go4MN
11-09-19, 16:57
Sorry but I don't have anything in the area to share. There is nothing to share. I used to hook up with girls in wausau but not lately. Was just thinking about a trip to milwaukee to see LInda Love. But maybe you will share with me. Thanks Sam.Don't hold your breath. Sent a request right after the post, crickets.

MeForYou300
11-15-19, 12:26
Don't hold your breath. Sent a request right after the post, crickets.There is nothing in ER. If there was, I would have found it by now.

HonusTheWagner
01-10-22, 15:02
Heading up with some friends to sled in a few weeks. Kinda want to avoid the strip clubs so was wondering if any of the strippers do take out or if there are some ladies for hire for entertainment in the cabin.