PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Home Page

Admin
09-03-05, 17:15
Thread Starter.

Waxon1
09-03-05, 17:30
Thread Starter.This sucks! I liked being able to look up state by state, and then go to the citys in that state. This is useless now.

Webcams
09-03-05, 18:04
Jackson you provide us a home to post our reports I think the new design looks great, you do way more then you have to, and if you decided to change the font colors to pink we wouldn't care we love the site & we admire all your hard work!
Thanks Jackson ! ! !

Arminto
09-03-05, 18:29
Looks great. I am farely new to this site but it seems you are always working on ways to make it better. The newTOC. Wonderful, Keep up the good work.

Arm

Myke Mark
09-03-05, 21:29
Jackson, I think the new look is better then the older design, because it makes things convient for everybody but still lets you use the older design.

1 improvement I think you should make though is to not let the board be viewable unless you sign in. I dont think people who are not members should be able to see what we type.

I know personally My wife jumped on the computer and the ONE time I forgot to clean my cookies and history she found the site somehow and quizzed me on what it was. I told her that I got one of those annoying spam E-mails and I clicked the link bymistake. I know this is only me but who knows who else goes through this. Not to mention, we dont need LE snooping without even signing up!

Anyway just my two cents!

Thank for letting us speak!

Rockhunter
09-04-05, 00:43
Hi,
I guess I don't know what is going on here. I had trouble finding something I wanted to refer a friend to. I guess I'll get used to it. The old way was faster. Maybe alphabetical order would help by location.
Rockhunter

Looking555
09-04-05, 07:13
New design is great and looks like it will be very functional and easy to use.

Would love to have a way to select new reports by state (as well as all), or other meaningful subset.

Thanks for the continued improvements.

PsyberZombie
09-04-05, 07:32
This web site is the best thing to happen to the hobby of Mongering since the invention of the blow·job , and I'd just like to 'second' what Webcams wrote below

Next =

Hi,
I guess I don't know what is going on here. I had trouble finding something I wanted to refer a friend to. I guess I'll get used to it. The old way was faster. Maybe alphabetical order would help by location.

R·H :

Clicks on 'Forums' on the blue bar at the top of the page to see the old format

.... or try the 'Advanced Search' function under the 'Search' option to find what you're looking for

Dayside
09-04-05, 07:48
Hi Jackson,

I just want to say thank you for your hard work on this forum. I hope you know how much everyone appricates your efforts.
I'll be honest that in today's age there are very few people who would do this as unselfishly as you do.
As you can probably tell I check this forum first thing in the am and last thing in pm, I'd be willing to bet I'm not the only one.

All I have to add is a big THANK YOU.

Dayside

Chef Enzo
09-04-05, 08:43
Ask me no questions and I'll tell ye no lies.

I definately appreciate the step toward updating the forum. I some respects the layout is behind the times especially considering what vBulletin is capable of.

Although I occaisionally browse other threads, I mostly just want to read the new posts for my neck of the woods. As far as I'm concerned it doesn't really matter if Pam Anderson is in Dovetree, Indiana giving away anal sex for three nickels.

The new layout displays recent posts. Frankly - I could care less about Pascagula, Florida or Hawthorne, Delaware. I just want to click on BumFuck, Egypt.

I know I'm just griping. I just want to get to my threads fast without any extra distractions that add needless clicks to navigate to my intended destination.

Mr Montreal
09-04-05, 11:46
Thanks Jackson!

Have not gone over the new format completely , but I am sure that I am going to like the changes. The opening page is great. Just need some time to play and search around.

Thanks again for all your efforts

Motown Man
09-04-05, 12:24
Best thing since sliced sex. (or something like that)

Frank Booth
09-04-05, 14:54
I give it a thumbs up.

Dave67
09-04-05, 17:33
Looks Ok, but I'd rather see you putting the effort into fixing the Senior Process instead. Been trying to get upgraded for 3+ months, process has been broken over 4 months. If you need help, ask, many of us would be happy to!

Member #5605
09-04-05, 18:43
I wish there was a way to "personalize" the forum so that a viewer (e.g. Senior Member) that posts regularly to one area (e.g. CA boards) did not have to go through a maze of links to get to it. The subscription process is great for this-the new format appears to have made things a bit more "combobulating".

PsyberZombie
09-05-05, 09:11
I wish there was a way to "personalize" the forum so that a viewer (e.g. Senior Member) that posts regularly to one area (e.g. CA boards) did not have to go through a maze of links to get to it. The subscription process is great for this-the new format appears to have made things a bit more "combobulating".

Although I occaisionally browse other threads, I mostly just want to read the new posts for my neck of the woods. As far as I'm concerned it doesn't really matter if Pam Anderson is in Dovetree, Indiana giving away anal sex for three nickels.

The new layout displays recent posts. Frankly - I could care less about Pascagula, Florida or Hawthorne, Delaware. I just want to click on BumFuck, Egypt.

I know I'm just griping. I just want to get to my threads fast without any extra distractions that add needless clicks to navigate to my intended destination.

New design is great and looks like it will be very functional and easy to use.

Would love to have a way to select new reports by state (as well as all), or other meaningful subset.

Hi,
Rockhunter

Don't any of you guys know how to fricken READ ???

Allow me to quote Jackson from the Forum Announcements on the Home Page here =

" PLEASE NOTE: The original home page may be accessed via the new link in the Navigation Bar labeled Forums. "

Or , you can just click on the giant blue link on the Home Page labelled =
ALL THE FORUMS

Hope this pretty much solves all these Issues for ya ~~

♥♥ P·Z ♥♥

Scoundrel
09-05-05, 09:57
At first I had a tough time with the new page, but soon learned how to navigate easily. I think it is great Jackson! Hey what is the deal now on senior upgrades? Are you able to do that now? I have been around awhile now and would enjoy the benifits of senior status.

Scoundrel

Soaring Eagle
09-06-05, 07:44
Jackson,

I prefer the previous sytem rather than the new one, so I hope you'll always keep the link to the previous (old) system).

By the way, I apprecaite the efforts you have made to get wsg back up and running. It's downloading faster now.

Sabor
09-06-05, 08:29
Five stars jackson. You work too hard, take a break brother!

KC Questor
09-06-05, 23:18
I like the new format a lot.

My suggestion would be editing the names of the "Other Areas" threads in each state so that they are "California - Other Areas". As it is, I have no way of knowing if a post in a thread with that name is worth clicking.

Zulumak
09-07-05, 03:57
I like this new format. It's much cleaner than before.

Zulu

Daman1
09-09-05, 14:28
Its That Simple.

Sethseekstrut
09-20-05, 12:07
Well, would you consider it?

Banners, no pop ups, or text links?

Best Tx Monger
09-22-05, 07:17
Jackson,

I totally agree with Mike Mo, I don't think that lurkers should be able to view the site.

I second that, before viewing the site, you HAVE to log in. I know for a FACT that 1/2 the time, most people viewing the site are intruders < Lurkers >.

In addition, I think that participating members should be able to view photos, and NOT the general public.

Just wanted to add my 2 Cents.

Gypsy
09-23-05, 08:36
Jackson,
I love your forum and read both USA and World Sexguides.
Can't you fix it that when I Log In to one and then go to the other that I remain logged in, or is there a way now that I'm not aware of.

Best Tx Monger
10-19-05, 15:12
I like the new feature in which the new and recent reports are posted at the HOME page. I know that we have the Photo Gallery Tab but I would not mind seeing links to photos directly.

Just like there are links to new posts on the HOME page, I would not mind seeing the NEW PHOTO added feature on the Welcoming page to where you perhaps have mini picture and can click on it to magnify it. It would make the site even better than what it currently already is.

Best Tx Monger
10-19-05, 15:25
Well, would you consider it?

Banners, no pop ups, or text links?

I personally like the forum the way that it is, with no pop-ups , advertisement, and interruption. Jackson needs to deserve A LOT of credit for not turning this site into a money making machine.

I am sure that he has gotten some enticing offers and for that Jackson, I commend you. I love the site with its simplistic functions and navigation.

Best Tx Monger
10-20-05, 07:11
Well this Thursday am October 20 I noticed that up on the right hand corner there is a link to the site, nude in public. If Jackson is making money or if they are paying for this site to be running efficiently, that is fine with me.

Personally, it does not bother me, if I am interested i will click. I would hate for this site to eventually become a breeding ground for pop-ups, unsolicited website links, and an to be over-commercialized.