PDA

View Full Version : Have We Lost the Godfather of Mongs?

GioBeYourBody
08-17-19, 01:36
I heard the news about papasmurf, and it got me thinking. Was it known in here or anything if Ceph and Smurf may have been one in the same? It's been 2 weeks+ since the Godfather Ceph has spoken. I'm getting a bit concerned about our brother-in-mongs. Any info anyone? I'm about to be really devastated.

Sadly,

Gio.

Surfing for Fun
08-17-19, 09:26
I believe they are two diff guys. Ceph just leaves the board for stretches.

I heard the news about papasmurf, and it got me thinking. Was it known in here or anything if Ceph and Smurf may have been one in the same? It's been 2 weeks+ since the Godfather Ceph has spoken. I'm getting a bit concerned about our brother-in-mongs. Any info anyone? I'm about to be really devastated.

Sadly,

Gio.

Shampoo
08-17-19, 14:55
Plus they had different styles of mongering and writing.

The thought did cross my mind tho.

I wonder what happened. He didn't seem like an old guy.

On a lighter note, as I was watching the news about the stand off on Philly I was thinking "shit, I've been in that neighborhood for a date!

"sorry honey, I'll be late tonight. Also, I bought some of those stickers that look like bullet holes for the car, how do they look? ".

I believe they are two diff guys. Ceph just leaves the board for stretches.

ThriveToLife
08-21-19, 23:45
I believe they are two diff guys. Ceph just leaves the board for stretches.Definitely separate mongers. I have conversed with both over time and agree with assessment. Both have come and gone for long stretches of time, so who knows when they may surface again. Later.

Shampoo55
04-23-20, 14:19
I believe they are two diff guys. Ceph just leaves the board for stretches.Is this one of those stretches? Haven't seen Ceph around for a while. Seems like he was out front a lot on the happenings with X so perhaps something to do with that is the cause? I've PM'ed with him before, but as another noted, in box is full and no way to tell.

DDP9999
04-23-20, 20:39
Is this one of those stretches? Haven't seen Ceph around for a while. Seems like he was out front a lot on the happenings with X so perhaps something to do with that is the cause? I've PM'ed with him before, but as another noted, in box is full and no way to tell.I get an email telling me my box is full.