PDA

View Full Version : Heavenly Hands

MartinL
08-15-19, 17:46
Looks like they have a new girl getting a lot of attention. Her name is Giselle. Also has anyone ever noticed their fucking insanely hot receptionist Briana? Damn she's hot. I've tried talking her into giving me a massage but she sweetly says she doesn't do it. Anyone else agree?

HapaBoy86
08-15-19, 20:38
https://www.massagemissionvalley.com/hotties/

BillyIsTheOne
08-16-19, 01:08
Looks like they have a new girl getting a lot of attention. Her name is Giselle. Also has anyone ever noticed their fucking insanely hot receptionist Briana? Damn she's hot. I've tried talking her into giving me a massage but she sweetly says she doesn't do it. Anyone else agree?Any of them offer 'VIP' massage?

InTight
08-16-19, 22:24
Web page shows some hot ladies. Is this a straight place, rub and tug or FS?

RChangDatyKing
08-17-19, 16:22
Just got back from a business trip and ready to be spoiled by our finest SD ladies 😊.

Has anyone tried Vietnamese Rose at Heavenly Hands. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

Solidus
08-17-19, 17:00
Web page shows some hot ladies. Is this a straight place, rub and tug or FS?Rub and tug the few times I've been there. The girls are definitely attractive and that secretary is smoking hot. Agree with the other poster that I wish she would provide.

JayDwn
08-27-19, 15:17
I've been in the same complex, but have yet to try HH. Can anyone here tell me, what do their prices on their site (ex: 100/ hh 140/ h) include? Topless? Nude? The rub and the tug? Essentially trying to figure out what a topless or nude HJ or Russian might cost. Are any of those factors additional fees there? Thanks all.

JohnnyOBrain
09-14-19, 18:46
So that is my ho to place now. So the not nude price is 100 and it is topless. Every massage gets a tug. The 20 dollar body slide is fucking well worth it! Several girls during the body slide did everything save for actually putting my member inside of them.

JDome
09-15-19, 00:53
So that is my ho to place now. So the not nude price is 100 and it is topless. Every massage gets a tug. The 20 dollar body slide is fucking well worth it! Several girls during the body slide did everything save for actually putting my member inside of them.So 120 for the Nude body slide?

JohnnyOBrain
09-15-19, 19:20
So 120 for the Nude body slide?Nude is a lot more. 200 for the hour 20 for a body slide.

HTownStar
09-17-19, 01:41
Nude is a lot more. 200 for the hour 20 for a body slide.What is included in the base massage rate? NE, SE? Sucking nips? Russian? Do they offer oral?

TheQuester
10-04-19, 13:09
I was looking at visiting this place and was wondering if there was any info on individual providers. If not I will report back once I go.

Thanks.

Wordscape
11-03-19, 23:56
The base fee includes mutual touching and HE. No saliva so no sucking anything. I got a nude massage one visit and was only allowed some light grazing downstairs. Body slide was forgettable for me, but my provider also didn't seem to like them (Bianca). I did not get the sense anything more than HE goes down here at all.

Bianca has a smoking hot body as long as your into tattoos. HE was not mechanical but was a bit lazy.

Isabel didn't have as nice of a body but was more sensual and skilled.

Both girls were nice and all the girls I saw inside were at least 7/10 but they've been adding older women lately. Walk in is allowed but appointments are available too.

RChangDatyKing
11-04-19, 09:49
The base fee includes mutual touching and HE. No saliva so no sucking anything. I got a nude massage one visit and was only allowed some light grazing downstairs. Body slide was forgettable for me, but my provider also didn't seem to like them (Bianca). I did not get the sense anything more than HE goes down here at all.

Bianca has a smoking hot body as long as your into tattoos. HE was not mechanical but was a bit lazy.

Isabel didn't have as nice of a body but was more sensual and skilled.

Both girls were nice and all the girls I saw inside were at least 7/10 but they've been adding older women lately. Walk in is allowed but appointments are available too.

This place already has so much traffic, now they are taking walk-ins? They are going to bring so much attention to themselves. Every guy in that building is going to want to peak in to see what business that is with all the hotties walking in to work.

I went there when they first opened. With repeat visits some of the girls do allow more touching and are more playful. YMMV. I stopped going because there were so much traffic going in and out.

WashDetail85
12-10-19, 15:57
If more money was offered, say 1000. Do you think one of these girls would do takeout? Has anyone heard of anything like this.

JayLake
12-10-19, 17:50
If more money was offered, say 1000. Do you think one of these girls would do takeout? Has anyone heard of anything like this.The hell? For a grand even I'll come over and do whatever you want and I'm straight as an arrow.

Lion1
12-10-19, 21:44
If more money was offered, say 1000. Do you think one of these girls would do takeout? Has anyone heard of anything like this.No, I've never heard of, or could even imagine a girl doing more of going home with a customer for money.

RolfTorren
12-17-19, 22:04
Anyone tried HH recently? They have quite a variety of "hotties" and options. Who's your favorite and what combo did you choose? I'm heading there soon and will write a review. I'm thinking of half an hour nude with body slides. I just have to choose the lady.

ArrogantBstrd
12-26-19, 15:43
Looks like they have a new girl getting a lot of attention. Her name is Giselle. Also has anyone ever noticed their fucking insanely hot receptionist Briana? Damn she's hot. I've tried talking her into giving me a massage but she sweetly says she doesn't do it. Anyone else agree?Briana was one of the OG group of girls before they were called HH circa 2017 ish. They were upstairs in the same building in one of the smaller offices. It was Briana, Isabella, and Leena. Pretty sure there was one more, but I can't remember.

Leena was FINE. Had me wrapped around her fingers. I used to see her twice a week.

Isabella operates in KM.

Anyway. This place is too high vis for my preference. That's why a lot of the providers left. Too easy to access for newcomers.

ArrogantBstrd
12-26-19, 15:48
No, I've never heard of, or could even imagine a girl doing more of going home with a customer for money.I hear there is a website that exists where one can review the possibilty of that kind of transaction. Imagine that? LOL.

RolfTorren
02-10-20, 01:01
I wanted a reliable fix this afternoon and initially tried for a local AMP. Unfortunately my masseuse of choice was busy, so I called the receptionist at HH. 15 minutes later I was on the massage table waiting for Christina, a tall tanned tatted Asian with natural As. I'd opted for the half hour naked. I was pleased to see she stripped down completely. I've had girls offer "naked" but keep their panties on until the flip. Christina gave a good massage that was really quite therapeutic. She's cute, fit, and friendly. I would have like a little more teasing and grazing before the flip, but that didn't happen. After I turned over she told me touching was OK anywhere except her pussy. I pretty much kept my hands to myself and focused on getting off. I really need a little more seduction and her technique was lacking. The release was OK but nothing to keep me going back for more. Damage was $. 4 to the house and 30 as a tip.

RChangDatyKing
10-19-20, 16:08
I wonder if Heavenly Hands is back again. Here's an ad for Kylie. HH usually has pretty hot girls. I wonder who else they'll have.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/144855

RChangDatyKing
10-19-20, 16:30
I wonder if Heavenly Hands is back again. Here's an ad for Kylie. HH usually has pretty hot girls. I wonder who else they'll have.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/144855This is Jade advertising for Euphoria, and has the same number as Kylie. Looks like HH / Euphoria is back in business.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/169374

RChangDatyKing
10-20-20, 00:41
This is Jade advertising for Euphoria, and has the same number as Kylie. Looks like HH / Euphoria is back in business.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/169374What the heck! Both the ads for Jade and Kylie are gone. Maybe they're not opened.

Sir Bishop
10-20-20, 02:58
This is Jade advertising for Euphoria, and has the same number as Kylie. Looks like HH / Euphoria is back in business.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/169374

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/144855Rchang, you're a busy boy! Jade's post says GFE is offered. Didn't see that for Jade. Being a nube to massage, do they work out of the same location and what is the damage beyond the door fee?

NudeBeachPerv
10-20-20, 16:18
Also noticed that if you type Euphoria into the search bar only one ad comes up.

Before this a few ads would come up from July.

RChangDatyKing
10-20-20, 17:03
Also noticed that if you type Euphoria into the search bar only one ad comes up.

Before this a few ads would come up from July.Yes, I noticed the ads were taken down just hours after I posted here. Others must have seen the ads and were calling them, and they took them down because they're not opened.

RChangDatyKing
10-20-20, 17:39
Rchang, you're a busy boy! Jade's post says GFE is offered. Didn't see that for Jade. Being a nube to massage, do they work out of the same location and what is the damage beyond the door fee?Well Sir, you are missing out. Getting a "massage" - well if we want to call it that, then some form of sex play is great during anytime of the day. Many of the HH / Euphoria girls don't have any massage training or skills, but I have come across a few. The girls are usually younger (under 30) and their specialty is nude body slides. They offer free body slides with a nude massage or on Wednesdays. The girls are hot, and sexy. They sometimes charge $100/ hhr (specials), but normally $120/$140 for hhr and $180/$200 hr depending on the girls. Nude is "sometimes" $20 extra.

Before I was aware they had a website, I didn't know tips was suggested. I tipped a few times if I received excellent service or an extended menu was offered. I was never pressured to tip.

Below was their website showing some of their talents.

https://www.massagemissionvalley.com/beauties/

If I want a real therapeutic massage before my playtime I'll go to one of my favorite AMPs.

NudeBeachPerv
10-29-20, 16:08
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/199344

If you google the number, it shows the name of someone who goes by Melani. Unsure if that is someone who was part of the group or someone who formed a new thing but wanted to use that name.

It is not the number from the massage mission valley website.

Not sure what to make of it TBH.

Lion1
10-29-20, 17:29
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/199344

If you google the number, it shows the name of someone who goes by Melani. Unsure if that is someone who was part of the group or someone who formed a new thing but wanted to use that name.

It is not the number from the massage mission valley website.

Not sure what to make of it TBH.I'd say that they are back in some form. Search Rubratings for the last 4 digits of the phone number and you get about a half dozen girls with the same number.

I messaged them and was told they are in mission beach. Have not booked a session to confirm yet.

HiroSlammer7
10-31-20, 12:31
I'd say that they are back in some form. Search Rubratings for the last 4 digits of the phone number and you get about a half dozen girls with the same number.

I messaged them and was told they are in mission beach. Have not booked a session to confirm yet.I tried calling and texting multiple times, no response for the past couple days.

RChangDatyKing
11-01-20, 14:48
I tried calling and texting multiple times, no response for the past couple days.Yeah, they responded on that day I saw their ads, but have not heard back since. Maybe, they are trying to get situated in their new location. I hope they reopen soon. I would love to see Jade.

RChangDatyKing
11-10-20, 18:38
I tried calling and texting multiple times, no response for the past couple days.Heavenly posted today. I was told Isabel and Vanessa are working today, and they are doing a 30 minutes $140 nude specials.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/199461

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/199348

RChangDatyKing
12-16-20, 00:46
Heavenly is now in Oceanside. I texted them to confirm if the ad was accurate for their location and they said they are in Oceanside. I've been wanting to check out Isabel, so I might have to take a half day from work to drive up.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/199461

RealDude1
10-29-21, 20:00
Is Heavenly Hands still active? Anyone have the updated info (location, prices, contact, etc?).

Last post was in 2020, so just trying to confirm.

RChangDatyKing
11-01-21, 00:51
Is Heavenly Hands still active? Anyone have the updated info (location, prices, contact, etc?).

Last post was in 2020, so just trying to confirm.From what I've been told and have seen, HH is no longer operating. Some of the girls are with Soft Touch and several are independents.

Tecumseh77
12-02-23, 03:36
From what I've been told and have seen, HH is no longer operating. Some of the girls are with Soft Touch and several are independents.Anyone know what happened to the owner / front desk attendant of HH, "Vivi" ? She was hot as a $20 pistol. I understand that she used to massage and maybe a little more before opening the late HH.

I could never get her to give me a massage, nor could anyone else once HH opened.

Any news?