PDA

View Full Version : Best SW location in the US?

A Gladiator
08-01-19, 13:51
Is there better then Oaktown? If so where?

MongerSeeker
08-01-19, 13:58
Yes there is. Orlando, Baltimore, Chicago and Boston is probably the best East Coast. Miami seems to have a lot. There seems to be lot of SW's up in Portland & Seattle now. Las Vegas & LA are probably the best for Socal. The big problem is there is so few good WSW in the Southwest these days. I have not seen a good WSW in Socal in almost 3 years now. Thankfully there is some good street girls in TJ

Is there better then Oaktown? If so where?

TrickLessons
08-11-20, 02:13
Is there better then Oaktown? If so where?Sacramento is better than Oakland. Better prices.

LaterGreen
09-12-20, 21:27
Sacramento is better than Oakland. Better prices.And better girls.

JustAwny
12-18-20, 00:20
Yes there is. Orlando, Baltimore, Chicago and Boston is probably the best East Coast. Miami seems to have a lot. There seems to be lot of SW's up in Portland & Seattle now. Las Vegas & LA are probably the best for Socal. The big problem is there is so few good WSW in the Southwest these days. I have not seen a good WSW in Socal in almost 3 years now. Thankfully there is some good street girls in TJYou forgot about Houston, which has a huge scene. Just Youtube Bissonett and you can see for yourself. I lived in Miami for a year and it was not good. Very slim pickins, high prices, and girls loved to ripoff clients. Miami seems to be a hype town that fails to satisfy any sort of hype about it.

PetMonkey
12-20-20, 12:26
You forgot about Houston, which has a huge scene. Just Youtube Bissonett and you can see for yourself. I lived in Miami for a year and it was not good. Very slim pickins, high prices, and girls loved to ripoff clients. Miami seems to be a hype town that fails to satisfy any sort of hype about it.That's true, Miami is one of the most expensive places.

JustAwny
05-26-21, 18:41
After living in Orlando for almost 6 months, I have to say that Orange Blossum Trail sucks. I wouldn't say it's the worst place, since there are some available every night. But the quality is really low and the asking price is really high. Anyone cute will ask $, the rest are totally hideous, super fat crack heads. I would give this place a 5/10 because the opportunity to meet a gem is always there. I think I'm going to try out Las Vegas, Houston or Detroit in the summer. I do like the tax free perks of Florida however.