PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

Member #2213
07-07-04, 16:15
Mr. Informate,

Pleased to meet you! Thanks for the info. I had a 'Delicious' time with her at wet and wild in the lapdance room. Sorry to hear she's moved on. Hopefully to better things. Several years ago In a dream I saw her at the MY CLUB strip bar. She was at her best, looked great, with a full house we sat at the end of the bar, talked with my fingers placed in a hot place. She ended up going out with somebody else, blew my chance that night. Thanks for your input. Other Local Wheeling dancers, Pam (Chunky blond), Jade, (Petite brunette, tatt above ass) Kia (Tiny, petite brunette) Hoping somebody has the inside scoop on these three, their whereabouts and "Other" info. Thanks! Agent 99

Member #2213
07-08-04, 17:29
Strange, it seems the first time I posted this message, it somehow didn't get posted or got deleted. Also seeing infomation about these three local Wheeling dancers:Pam:(My club) blond chunky cutie, Jade:(My club, godfathers & hurricane),brunette, petite, great ass! Tat above butt. Kia:(My club, godfathers) Tiny, petite, shy, real cute. guys, any info on where they are at? Provide? Haven't seen them the last time I hit all these danceclubs.

Agent 99

Member #2213
07-23-04, 15:55
Wow, this board is as dead as Wheeling's night life.

Agent 99

Girl Watcher
07-25-04, 13:48
Good afternoon, All!

Can anyone share the secret of entering the Green Door on Main Street, either here or by PM? It would be much appreciated!

Girl Watcher

CDave
07-28-04, 20:02
I saw blonde Robin out today near her old haunts. She looked like she lost some weight and was not on the pipe like she usually is. I did'nt see any LE on patrol for once. Le was all in front of the city building, looked like a convention. I did'nt see any donuts though. Has anyone seen Lisa lately?

CDave
08-04-04, 13:47
Looks all the action is on the island. I saw Lisa and a few other girls hanging out on the corners right off the bridge. I even saw an old timer Maggie, the one with the big tits. Her face is looking a bit older but those tits are still standing up nice. Robins daughter was out also but she was on I think its 16th street near the chev. dealer. Shes looking good but has a terrible attitude. Le was around as usual, I saw on the local news last night that Wheeling is getting a large sum of grant money to put more cops on the street. That means the homeless will get more harressment. and th 7/11 will sell more coffee. Poor Wheeling hardly no businesses but they're getting more cops. I don't know who would want to shop there anyway.

Play safe now, you hear.

Informate
08-15-04, 01:02
Hi All,

This is not really a new report but was wondering about the "My Club", Has it been closed down? Just curious thats all.

INFORMATE

Member #2213
08-17-04, 18:44
Dear Mr Informate,

I heard it was being sold. Can anybody verify this? Another strip club web site mentions it being up for sale for some time. Hopefully it will reopen under new management. Agent "69"

Spazie1
08-19-04, 01:01
My Club was up and running as of 2 weeks ago, years ago one could hook up with a girl there and go up stairs for fun. Is the house in the alley behind My Club still open? If it is how does one get on ther good list to gain entrance and have some fun?

pghguy55
08-19-04, 08:52
now where was that info when the place was open?!?!?!?

went to the track last night, seemed to be some activity around the 7 eleven, saw 2 fresh faces, albeit they were a little chubby and overly friendly than usual so i had a weird feeling so i kept on going.

Informate
08-23-04, 00:45
I do not know of any other room upstairs of the My club But hopefully it will re-open.

I met a girl the other day who said her name was sheila, at the lil bar beside the 711 She was cute nice face great butt. She was very young though. Made me alot of promises but I asked her for her age and she told me 19. Well what was a 19 year old doing in a bar??? hmmm then she retacked her statement and said she was 22 but told me 19 in hopes that she would get a date with me.

Well I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I do not want to rob the cradle and take a chance on spending whats left of my middle age ass being locked up with a bruiser named BUBBA.

The night was not a totall waist though I ended up with an evening with Michelle quite a wonderful night I might add. Good luck you all and remember STAY SAFE!!!!

INFORMATE

Spazie1
09-07-04, 20:23
Hay Guys,

There was a upstairs at my club years ago, but the place I was talking about was in the alley that runs behind my club, there was a bridge walkway from their parking places to the front door, knock on the door and a person ask you for ID and if you were not a regular there who recommended you. If you passed mustard you were let in. Next time I am in Wheeling I drive by and get better directions.

Informate
09-09-04, 20:15
I believe the place yor talking of is the infamous "Green Door" as described in earlier posts. If there is still hope for this experience please let us all in on it.

INFORMATE

Almighty
09-10-04, 00:47
Yes, if you could shed some definitive light on the green door experience, you most certainly would go down as a legend with regard to this board......

The green door is something akin to the holy grail for wheeling mongers.

Dr Travel Man
09-10-04, 06:59
Hey all in Wheeling,

I was on my way to Columbus and spend the night in Wheeling. I stopped in at Jills and was surprised at the quality of girls! I had a lap dance which was nice but as it was my first time I could not determine if there was any take out and the private room for 4 C's was way to much for a DR vet. So is there any take out there? And what would it run?

Almighty
09-11-04, 13:44
My buddy went to jills some time ago, and said the vip rooms were strictly no-touchy.

He considered it waste, mileagewise. But yes, he did say the girls are outstanding.

Spazie1
10-04-04, 21:10
Hay All,

Yep the Green Door is the place. Years ago in the late 80's I had a friend the that was a member and got me in there once. It was the best place and best set up I have ever seen. I was back there about a year later and was not allowed entrance. The same thing happended to my bud who took me there. The police also stopped my bud after leaving there after he was denied entrance. They just harassed hin and let him go. I know of 4 or 5 guys pilling in a car and going to wheeling do dinner and a night at the green door. O the good old days!

Spazie 1

Almighty
10-05-04, 17:07
You know, I' m beginning to think this green door thing is a myth.

I see lots of posts about "oh, back in the day, x and y and me went there and good times," yet nobody can seem to give a definitive answer as to where it is.....

pghguy55
10-06-04, 14:51
i gotta chime in on this one, this seems to arise on this board from time to time with this mysterious cat house. im honestly tired of the conjecture and speculation, ive asked cab drivers and they tell me they know nothing about it? quite obviously there is a demand for such a place. the frigging cops in wheeling need to relax and allow people to party and have some fun.
will someone please give the true skinny on this place?

CDave
10-06-04, 18:35
I don't know if the green door is still in operation. A girl I went to college with worked there. The only way to get in was to know someone there.

The local cops are doing all they can to help destory local businesses in Wheeling. They are so bored that they pull you over for any slight infraction or whatever they can think they can get away with. Most peple won't even go into Wheeling anymore, no parking, no busineses anymore and those damn crooked parking meters.

Wheeling just keeps going downhill and it keeps getting worse.

Almighty
10-07-04, 18:30
Perfect example, is the post immediately below this one. This is not intended as a flame, although, it will probably be considered harsh by some. I don't want to turn this board into one of those that's in constant flame war, but something has to be said.

Everyone knows someone who went there, and had a great time.

Or, as the below post says, "knew a girl who worked there" or whatever.

The bottom line is this. We don't give a sh!t about your buddies going there 15 years ago, or some story about some chick who you know who worked there.

We want the goddamn address. If you can't post any information that will direct a non-wheelingite to the door, whether they can get in or not, then just drop the damn green door posts.

We don't care what it was like 10 years ago. We don't care that you heard from your buddy's best friend's brother's boss about all the cool times they had there.

We want real, usable, information.

/end rant.

Like I said, don't take this as a flame, its just that we are 19 pages into the wheeling thread, and there have been more green door posts than anything else, and still, there's nothing in them that joe schmoe off the street, can use.

Darrell01
10-08-04, 09:52
My friend went to Wheeling this week on business...he said he picked up a decent looking (6-7) wsw named Shelly...near the adult book store. He said she had a nice technique for polishing his chrome knob, whatever that means? Anyway, then he told me she had nice perky boobs and a cute face. Anyone ever seen her recently? He tipped her 3 x 10 and would look for her next time.

Dichotomy
10-08-04, 18:34
I am not a local player, but I may be able to shed some light on this Green Door business.

Now that I have your attention.

As you head south on Main Street crossing the bridge and approaching the 2100 block, on your left you pass the Wheeling Mattress Factory and Wheeling Rubber Products. (Make your own jokes here. I'm not making this up.)

Continuing to look to your left, in quick succession you will see the Lebanon Bakery and a small Barber Shop.

Note the color of the next door (I would guess it to be about 2126 Main Street) with the steel mesh covering the window---Green.

This morning, that door was closed. Often, that door is open revealing an inner door with a door bell button clearly visible.

Have I been through that door? No, however......

A few years ago, I was affiliated with a local lending institution that was offered that property as security on a loan. In the entire previous history of commercial lending, there had never been so many volunteers among any bank staff to inspect and verify collateral.

I have on the highest authority a report that the above-described facility, in fact, consisted of numerous rooms and was staffed by a number of friendly young ladies who were scantily attired.

The borrower never missed a payment.

I hope this helps.

Informate
10-09-04, 17:12
That report is correct as far as the location. I am a local player and I have been Mongoring for many years. I still have not obtained a passsword to enter in. Until I have this password I will not even attempt to try. The reason is it may not be safe without the proper approach. Someone please help us out here.

INFORMATE

Informate
10-26-04, 20:30
Darrell01,

I am real familiar with "shelly" her real name is Michelle. I know that she speaks fluent French and has recently visited Greece with myself. She is very pleasant and great to be around Please all who read this treat her with respect and she wil return the favor.

INFORMATE

My friend went to Wheeling this week on business...he said he picked up a decent looking (6-7) wsw named Shelly...near the adult book store. He said she had a nice technique for polishing his chrome knob, whatever that means? Anyway, then he told me she had nice perky boobs and a cute face. Anyone ever seen her recently? He tipped her 3 x 10 and would look for her next time.

Chip_s
11-04-04, 15:10
I was coming through Wheeling east bound on I-70, and being a monger I decided to check out the local action in the middle of the day. I turned south on the first Wheeling exit just before the tunnel. I proceeded down the street a couple of blocks and noticed this fat young looking blonde waving at everyone. I stopped and she got in. She asked if I wanted a date. She suggested half and half at her house, but wanted to stop at a store first. I followed her directions through Wheeling to this aleged store. She wanted her money up front (Yes I know it's stupid of me), she wanted to get some things for her kids who were coming home the next day. So I gave it to her. We got to this neighborhood on a hill, and she got out, said the store was across the street. She got out and started talking to the home boys. She told a brunette crossing the street to leave me alone. The local LE stopped at the top of the street and seem quite interested in what was going on and kept giving me the eye. I proceeded to leave like nothing was going on and went on by the local LE. He then turned and went down the street from where I came. I headed out of town. I noticed in my mirror that he continued to circle the block.

Watch out for the Young Fat Blonde.

Informate
11-18-04, 18:38
Chip S,

Not sure of the Blonde in which you speak of, however I do know that the LE occasionally uses UC LE to try to nail the Johns Just be careful and very selective. Wheeling has slowed down alot. You would think since the elections are over the Biz would be thriving again. Maybe providers are gunshy who knows. I was out today for a while and came up empty. I am still in search for the Green Door. I am frustrated with this I even had someone PM me a password from the 1970's but I am scared to try it.
I saw today Michelle, but as I turned the corner I also saw LE so I said NAH!!! I dont think so. Please all you faithful Brother Mongors out there lets keep Wheeling Busy, there are some quality providers there, but we need to be careful, selective and discreet. Whatever you do lets keep this Wheeing board alive.

PEACE OUT :)
INFORMATE

Chip_s
11-23-04, 18:33
She told me her name but I don't remember. The LE didn't seem interested in me. They were watching her and her male friend who I'm sure was a pusher.

Chip S,

Not sure of the Blonde in which you speak of, however I do know that the LE occasionally uses UC LE to try to nail the Johns Just be careful and very selective. Wheeling has slowed down alot. You would think since the elections are over the Biz would be thriving again. Maybe providers are gunshy who knows. I was out today for a while and came up empty. I am still in search for the Green Door. I am frustrated with this I even had someone PM me a password from the 1970's but I am scared to try it.
I saw today Michelle, but as I turned the corner I also saw LE so I said NAH!!! I dont think so. Please all you faithful Brother Mongors out there lets keep Wheeling Busy, there are some quality providers there, but we need to be careful, selective and discreet. Whatever you do lets keep this Wheeing board alive.

PEACE OUT :)
INFORMATE

Informate
11-25-04, 18:51
Hi All,

I picked up Michelle and Jackie today for a threesome. Boy Benji talks loud. One can get anything he wants if he has Benji on his side. We came back to my place and I started with Michelle an a little french lesson then her and I did a lil trip to greece while she also taught Jackie how to frech at the same time. Michelle couldnt say much with a mouthfull of french fries but oh well.

These two are actually related and they did not want to do this but hey Benji convinced them. After a few times of greek trips with both of them I figured it must be time to BLOW THIS joint so I did and the two of them SHARED IN THE JOY. My loving it made them about gag but who cares. I stuffed both of them like a worthless thanksgiving turkey.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS,

INFORMATE

8ball
11-28-04, 23:11
I found a very nice, blond & very trim WSW named Jenn the week before thanksgiving. I had her phone # but I guess her room mate tossed her out. Room mate is a huge (300#) ugly WSW with a shinner her BF gave her.

If anyone runs in to Jenn please PM me, I would like her to visit me in Decatur IL.

Thanks

Rocky11
11-29-04, 17:15
I found a very nice, blond & very trim WSW named Jenn the week before thanksgiving. I had her phone # but I guess her room mate tossed her out. Room mate is a huge (300#) ugly WSW with a shinner her BF gave her.

If anyone runs in to Jenn please PM me, I would like her to visit me in Decatur IL.

ThanksGive us an idea where you found her and I'll be certain to look the next time out - and let her know you're looking for her for some long distance fun.

8ball
12-03-04, 00:30
Thanks Rocky,

I found her in the middle of the Island, she has a great face, but a flat chest, or no chest. But a good attitude.

Informate
12-09-04, 00:05
I found a new girl named lindsey picked her up by the Adult Bookstore. She acted nervous as hell so I let her get out. Her being nervous made me uneasy and her looking out the back window made me think she had someone follow us too. She looked great about 20 yrs old short sandy broewn hair and lil boobys. but sweet face. I just got spooked so I turned her loose. If anyone has any idea about this girl please share it with me.

INFORMATE

CDave
12-30-04, 15:23
I saw Lisa on 14th street on the 22ond, she is looking kind of haggard. Said she needed money to celebrate the New Year. I thought she had a warrant on her in Wheeling, hope she didn't get picked up.

The usual dope dealers were out on the corners and it looked they have had a properous year, the Local cops should try getting some of them off the streets and quit hasslin the girls. Ah, but that will never happen as they would have to do some work.