PDA

View Full Version : Sara

WarDog23
07-20-19, 11:49
I tried this girl out the other day because know one else was available. It was 80 for qv. She was staying in a very crappy motel in Latham. She is chubbier in person then the pics look like. We started with BBBJ then cfs her on top then doggy to finish. The whole time she was complaining about other clients it really was a mood killer. I don't know if she was just having a bad day or is always like that but I wouldn't she her again. I believe she works with Cheri and Dee.

WarDog23
07-20-19, 15:03
I tried this girl out the other day because know one else was available. It was 80 for qv. She was staying in a very crappy motel in Latham. She is chubbier in person then the pics look like. We started with BBBJ then cfs her on top then doggy to finish. The whole time she was complaining about other clients it really was a mood killer. I don't know if she was just having a bad day or is always like that but I wouldn't she her again. I believe she works with Cheri and Dee.I accidentally posted this in wrong spot sorry A2 can you delete this.