PDA

View Full Version : Unusual HJ technique

Zimmm33
07-16-19, 23:00
I guess, technically, not even a hand job. Provider today used a technique I'd never expereienced before. After a deliciously slow tease, she added oil, but instead of using two hands, as she had been, she slipped my cock into her elbow joint, between forearm and bicep. She clamped down JUST RIGHT and it was amazing. Kinda like a boob job feeling, but more snug. She was stroking the head with the other hand, and wow. I didn't last long. Any one else had a similar technique used on them?

USTraveller
07-17-19, 10:57
I guess, technically, not even a hand job. Provider today used a technique I'd never expereienced before. After a deliciously slow tease, she added oil, but instead of using two hands, as she had been, she slipped my cock into her elbow joint, between forearm and bicep. She clamped down JUST RIGHT and it was amazing. Kinda like a boob job feeling, but more snug. She was stroking the head with the other hand, and wow. I didn't last long. Any one else had a similar technique used on them?A long time ago at a massage place in Ft Lauderdale, I went to a place where the girl was clothed doing a body slide massage. She never touched with her hands but she laid on top of me facing me, and used her soapy thighs. It was pretty amazing as the position and feeling was as close to simulating sex that I've ever had.

-USTraveller.

Fitzie00
08-07-19, 13:11
A long time ago at a massage place in Ft Lauderdale, I went to a place where the girl was clothed doing a body slide massage. She never touched with her hands but she laid on top of me facing me, and used her soapy thighs. It was pretty amazing as the position and feeling was as close to simulating sex that I've ever had.

-USTraveller.I got the same thing many years ago at an AMP. IIRC, the girl used a little bit of oil as opposed to soap. It sure felt like the real thing.