PDA

View Full Version : Taking another one for the team!

BigGuy
09-01-05, 02:00
Hello to all, If you read my last regular Santa Barbara report then you know, last sat. was no fun for me.

Well, After not being satisfied on saturday afternoon, I thought I would try late sat. nite, and guess what happened...........

It was after 2am, I had just got in from drinking at the bars all nite, and I was house sitting for a friend. By the way I was horny as hell!!! So I logged on to craigslist for SB and saw "Candi". I had seen her ad before but I kinda thought the pics were bad and that she might be a TV, judging from the pics.

Now I know her ad says "no full service", but it also says she's the best in SB,how hot she is, etc. and that she's a "nite owl, so call any time". So "little BIGGUY" starts doing all the thinking again.

She showed up quickly after the call, and she was wearing an incredibly sexy outfit! kinda like a stripper outfit under her coat. She is way better looking in person than in her ad. We head to the bed room and thats where it starts to go down hill.

She puts some music on, starts to strip, and tells me to "get comfortable, take off your pants". So i'm thinking "HERE WE GO", but nope!! She did a good striptease using dildos, baby oil, and her fingers on herself, but no matter how hard I tried, "NO TOUCHING ALLOWED" was all I got!

She told me I could "touch myself, but not her", (at least at El Mercado earlier, I got help!). So I cut her off after about a half hr. and thanked her, and sent her on her way! Another lesson learned!

Now for the info, Her name is "Candi", tall,long blonde curly hair, nice natural looking tits, great ass, nice trimmed kitty,great legs,overall nice body. 200 for an hr. but all she does is strip. Again I repeat, ALL SHE DOES IS STRIP!

My $$ loss is your gain! There's a hot girl on CL goes by "Tata" says she will be in SB soon, if I feel lucky again, (or if "little BIGGUY" takes over again) i'll let you all know. Until then........

Good luck, BIGGUY
Mesa Yo!

Friendly Tiger
10-04-05, 09:07
Welcome to the frigid North (of LA, LOL)! What you describe is the standard MO for Ventura/SB. Gotta chat up the girl to know that you and she are on the same page. That can still be a problem with outcall, which is why I only do incall.

Sorry you got burnt.

Monger 2
05-25-06, 00:50
Has anyone had a chance to check this one out? Looks way too good

<<http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/ers/164174854.html>>

M2

Monger 2
05-25-06, 11:53
Has anyone had a chance to check this one out? Looks way too good

<<http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/ers/164174854.html>>

M2Checked into the service, sent email, got reply directing me to a dating service. It wanted me to leave phone number but no indication that it was going to the lady in the ad. Damn. Have to keep hunting.

M2

Canceled
12-05-07, 00:11
This girl posts in Santa barbara sometimes, and I think I saw her in the LA section sometimes. Do not see this girl! She is not a rob, but will not fullfill her side of the bargain.

I hired her for an hour because she said there would be multiples included. I entered the house and saw that she is BIG. Not what I was expecting. She seemed nice so I went along with it. Not allowed so suck on tits and no missionary. This was starting to get on my nerves.

After I did the first shot she didn't have a condom, so she said she would give me a hand job. I said I paid for an hour of sex not hand jobs. I said if she gave me 50 bucks back we can call it even.

To make a long story short, I got my 50 bucks back but she bitched for 15 minutes until she saw that I wasn't leaving until I got the money.

I was a little worried a pimp might come in and try something, but at that point I was pissed and wouldn't have taken any shit from a pimp or other stupid pile of crap. This stuff makes me want to stay home.

My good experiences have been few and far between in the area lately. I am sticking to TJ, where the mongering is refreshing and not aggravating.

Slideguy
12-07-07, 19:22
I'd seen Blaire's posts in LA and in Santa Barbara before. I had tried to reach her while I was in a LA a few months back but with no success. I'd been taking a break from CL for a while but had an itch and decided to look on CL before heading out to an AMP. Saw Blaire's post and hh 1. 5 special so I thought why not TOFTT so to speak. Called her up and she was at my place in about 20 mins. Thin body, milky skin, perky b-cups, and bright dyed red hair. Started in with a BBBJ. A little quick for my taste but I got randy and on went the cover and into missionary. Lasted about 10 more mins and then cleaned up, she dressed and left. A quick session. She was in a hurry to get back to LA. Anyways first sessions are usually a little funky. Hoping to repeat and see how things progress. Saw her posting again this week so who knows.

Boner Jams 03
02-13-08, 06:19
went to some place off the ave in ventura during the superbowl. was watching the game while getting blown but didn't get what i was expecting. kind of my fault for not making it clear what i was getting before the session started. anyways it turned out to be $$.0 for the hour just for a bbbjcim and touching below the waist with titty sucking, but she said you can stay the whole hour even if you pop before time is up (ended up getting more time than i paid for because i was having trouble finishing). she said she doesn't do fs unless you fork over another $.0 (which i doubt would be worth it). anyways, ended up being a 1/2 hour session because of constant interruptions from her jealous room mates who apparently also advertise on cl and also because she had another customer coming real soon from la. a really crazy overall experience at the house and ended up staying there for almost two hours even if the total session was a little more than 30 minutes. don't have time to go into detail, but let's just say that place gave off a vibe of being a incestuous meth house. bring a buddy like i did because they might try to rob you. was told by "the mom" that 7 people pay rent at the 3 bedroom house. my buddy got a quick glance at the next guy and said he was by himself, in his fifties with a grey beard, and looked like he couldn't handle himself if he ended up in a fight. he also talked to two other guys who were staying at the house and heard another dude in one of the rooms cheering for the giants.

jessie looked like a skinny kirsten dunst from the spiderman movies which didn't look much like her picture on cl. she said she gets that a lot and also looked like she was **** while wearing her normal clothes of a wife beater and cargo capri pants. when she put on some make up and her red with white polka dot bikini, she didn't look like a 16 y/o girl anymore. pretty nice tits for a really thin girl. she was a real redhead but dyed her hair a darker red which was not that flattering.

probably wouldn't go back because of all the craziness that i experienced in that house unless i was really horny and she lowered her price for fs. be careful if you decide to see her and if things start getting weird, get the hell out of there.

bjams 03