PDA

View Full Version : Osaka, fka Pine Tree

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

HiPickle
07-15-19, 03:30
I know, it's hard to let go of an icon, but the name has changed so need a new thread to avoid confusion.

Let me start by giving a short review of Kristine. I just went with the positive reviews and Sampled. This girl just exudes sexiness. I'm more of a spinner fan, but her long hair, beautiful breasts and full lips which were nicely used in many ways were a treat for sure.

Who is the short purple hair girl, anyone? By the pictures I'd guess Celina. Very cute. How's her service?

Lknfrpssy
07-15-19, 04:48
I know, it's hard to let go of an icon, but the name has changed so need a new thread to avoid confusion.

Let me start by giving a short review of Kristine. I just went with the positive reviews and Sampled. This girl just exudes sexiness. I'm more of a spinner fan, but her long hair, beautiful breasts and full lips which were nicely used in many ways were a treat for sure.

Who is the short purple hair girl, anyone? By the pictures I'd guess Celina. Very cute. How's her service?She is sexy. Don't expect many reviews on this new thread (ok the Pine Tree thread).

HiPickle
07-15-19, 14:06
She is sexy. Don't expect many reviews on this new thread (ok the Pine Tree thread).Well, I plan on using it. It simply makes sense. Part of me would like to keep the origional names so only the local Mongers would be in the know, but with the ownership change comes maybe service changes. This location was my very first mongering experience on this Island back in 2011, then avoided it until maybe last year. It was literally coined "Pinetrash" for a while. Anywayz whatever, I plan on sampling that purple hair cutie if someone doesn't give an idea of her service quality guess I'll TOFTT. I'll certainly return for some Kristine again.

GofasBits
07-15-19, 14:57

Who is the short purple hair girl, anyone? By the pictures I'd guess Celina. Very cute. How's her service?That's Stella from you know where. PM for details if you can't find her reviews in the "smile" thread. GL!

Lknfrpssy
07-15-19, 15:11
Well, I plan on using it. It simply makes sense. Part of me would like to keep the origional names so only the local Mongers would be in the know, but with the ownership change comes maybe service changes. This location was my very first mongering experience on this Island back in 2011, then avoided it until maybe last year. It was literally coined "Pinetrash" for a while. Anywayz whatever, I plan on sampling that purple hair cutie if someone doesn't give an idea of her service quality guess I'll TOFTT. I'll certainly return for some Kristine again.I'm good with the name change. I meant that most guys will be laying low and not posting.

Van Deventer
07-15-19, 19:35
Can anyone confirm if Kristine is the Vietnamese Kristine who was at Pine Tree back in 2016, or is this a "new" Kristine?

Thanks.

HiPickle
07-16-19, 12:33
Can anyone confirm if Kristine is the Vietnamese Kristine who was at Pine Tree back in 2016, or is this a "new" Kristine?

Thanks.I'll confirm she's Vietnamese, but no idea how long she's been there.

GofasBits
07-17-19, 09:38

Thanks.Call and ask if she is the same one. Mama will give you an honest answer. I've asked similar questions in the past and have gotten honest answers. I'm pretty sure she's the same one. GL!

JapaneseBoy
07-18-19, 03:55

Thanks.Try ask mimi.

Hawaii Raven
07-21-19, 17:22

Thanks.Anybody confirm if this "Kristine" is the same Kristy that's been at Pine Tree / Osaka for how many years now? Just wondering. Would do it myself but from different island. Or does anyone out there have the contact info for the old Kristy if this is a new "Kristine" PM is fine too if need. Mahalo.

BigthDikth
07-25-19, 08:19
Mimi is nice but the place is a rip-off. Unfortunately I got the knock after spending 30 something minutes with her. The mamason was very nice until asked why the quick knock. The place has gone down hill from when there were many girls to pick from. There were just two, and one of them I would only fuck if I was blind.

HiPickle
07-28-19, 01:53
Went sample after seeing her in passing from last visit. She is as others told me, a familiar face. 😊 Awsome girl, down to earth, zero rush. I'd prefer more lip action, I need that, but I will repeat. Also, the BS post of a raid is BS as l expected. Beware of those one or two post wonders 😏.

I didn't realize there were 2 Thai girls there. I may have to investigate. 😜.

Prudential808
08-14-19, 04:06
Was a MILF named Cindy before. Medium height, thick bones. Not best for looks but amazing service.

Heard most working girls changed their name now, so is dodo Cindy?

ClitPurser
08-17-19, 03:15
Been texting but was wondering if anyone knows her from anywhere else or has seen her before.

NightWing24
08-19-19, 07:54
Been texting but was wondering if anyone knows her from anywhere else or has seen her before.AFAIK, she used to be at Ace's before the closures, under the same name. I wouldn't doubt it if she's worked at other locations. Schedule-wise, its hit-or-miss since according to her, she has other commitments. I'm pretty sure she's Vietnamese, standard / sub-standard CFS, depends on the braddah's POV. I got BBBJ & CFS w / cum outside, total time was about 30 mins, on top of the fact that she was late to our appointment. First of all, the pix online are not good representation of her. She has on enough cake on her face to tell she has acne. For some reason, I get a BG-kinna girl vibe from her. No repeat, for me.

On a side-note, the service at this place has gone downhill from what it used to be, but due to all the closures, their stable is pretty decent. If you like younger providers with better service, options are available.

ReyDelacarne
09-09-19, 15:18
Solid bod, mm Ds, all covered service. I thought she was nawtz because of the way she giggles. Holds the end of the condom, "for your protection, not to block. " Saw an older provider on the way out, not Mimi, putting on makeup. The makeup didn't help.

HiPickle
09-09-19, 22:04
Solid bod, mm Ds, all covered service. I thought she was nawtz because of the way she giggles. Holds the end of the condom, "for your protection, not to block. " Saw an older provider on the way out, not Mimi, putting on makeup. The makeup didn't help.Face? I tried Mimi, excellent service, but like doing granny, won't repeat that. The one you saw putting on make up I think was Nana, cause I saw that too😂. No go. Oh, and another 30 minute push out.

Prudential808
09-09-19, 22:17
Face? I tried Mimi, excellent service, but like doing granny, won't repeat that. The one you saw putting on make up I think was Nana, cause I saw that too😂. No go. Oh, and another 30 minute push out.Not tall jay from rose, tokyo.

Jay osaka, korean is old too. Older than mimi. Same body size. Good for her age. But she can not resist natural rule. Skin is not tight, lifting doesn't work that much at age 60. But she must be so popular 20 years ago. If you like good looking gilf, she is good. But younger one is what you want, she is not for you.

Lknfrpssy
09-10-19, 04:38
Not tall jay from rose, tokyo.

Jay osaka, korean is old too. Older than mimi. Same body size. Good for her age. But she can not resist natural rule. Skin is not tight, lifting doesn't work that much at age 60. But she must be so popular 20 years ago. If you like good looking gilf, she is good. But younger one is what you want, she is not for you.Thanks for the info.

Lknfrpssy
09-10-19, 04:49
Got an appt with the gorgeous one. Walked in, big smile. Awesome BBBJ as always. She was all-in doing CG and rubbing her tits on my chest, screaming my name, well fake name. 😆 Finished in K9 holding that nice ass. Nothing else a man could want.

HiPickle
09-10-19, 14:02
Got an appt with the gorgeous one. Walked in, big smile. Awesome BBBJ as always. She was all-in doing CG and rubbing her tits on my chest, screaming my name, well fake name. 😆 Finished in K9 holding that nice ass. Nothing else a man could want.My guess is your talking about Kristine. 😎 I should have waited for another round with her.

KoaDaddy1
09-10-19, 14:14
Not tall jay from rose, tokyo.

Jay osaka, korean is old too. Older than mimi. Same body size. Good for her age. But she can not resist natural rule. Skin is not tight, lifting doesn't work that much at age 60. But she must be so popular 20 years ago. If you like good looking gilf, she is good. But younger one is what you want, she is not for you.Speaking of Jay from Roses. Does anyone know where she is working now? Always enjoyed her services.

ReallyOldGuy
09-10-19, 14:27
Kison was my home base (sugi, yoko, pink, etc) from where I foraged out for some thing / someone different. Too bad it closed. Osaka / pt has new ad up, new workers, ok write ups, maybe my new home base. Hope I can get pass mimi, my usual at pt. She might get ticked off if I chose someone else to play with. Rog.

Lknfrpssy
09-10-19, 15:32
My guess is your talking about Kristine. 😎 I should have waited for another round with her.Well worth the long wait.

Honolulu Yobo
09-11-19, 08:41
She's now working at Angel. No picture available, call for hours.

Speaking of Jay from Roses. Does anyone know where she is working now? Always enjoyed her services..

KoaDaddy1
09-11-19, 12:48
She's now working at Angel. No picture available, call for hours..Thanks for the info. Will check her out again.

ReallyOldGuy
09-17-19, 00:43
Thanks for the info. Will check her out again.I just called angel, mama said jayy quit. Idk maybe mama lied. Rog.

GofasBits
09-17-19, 01:04
My guess is your talking about Kristine. 😎 I should have waited for another round with her.She's working now. GL!

HiPickle
09-17-19, 13:23
She's working now. GL!I went for more. Still delicious.

Lknfrpssy
09-17-19, 14:29
I went for more. Still delicious.I like the nice long BBBJ.

Maverick2020
09-18-19, 23:10
She's working now. GL!How old is she? Looks on a scale of 1-10?

NinjaInThe808
09-24-19, 09:42
Saw Kiwi. L6 S7 A8.

I'm pretty sure I've seen her before at Pine Tree under a different name. I think she is thai.

TS was basic just a wash no play, no B2 B.

Back in the room she gave a short, just ok massage. CBJ was great, I almost popped. She didn't let me touch anything but her tits. She went straight to Doggy. Popped soon after. Just couldn't hold it, with her nice round little Asian booty.

No repeat for me. Others out there are much better for the $$.

Prudential808
09-29-19, 11:04
Forgot her name here. But she was at golden spa and another place in cc too. Kay or Kaysha that name.

Tall (at least 5'8), thin, and fashion-model proportion long legged girl. Very sharp narrow jawlines. Not tanned or dark. More like Chinese model girl style.

When I visited here about two months ago, only one matured k woman, Viet lady.

HornyinHawaii
09-29-19, 14:24
Forgot her name here. But she was at golden spa and another place in cc too. Kay or Kaysha that name.

Tall (at least 5'8), thin, and fashion-model proportion long legged girl. Very sharp narrow jawlines. Not tanned or dark. More like Chinese model girl style.

When I visited here about two months ago, only one matured k woman, Viet lady.Kimmy is her name. Not sure if she is still there.

HiPickle
09-29-19, 19:21
Still waiting for her long vacation.

Lknfrpssy
09-30-19, 14:32
Kimmy is her name. Not sure if she is still there.Is Kimmy prettier than Kristine?

Prudential808
09-30-19, 17:20
Is Kimmy prettier than Kristine?Two in different vibe.

Kristy is more natural and girl that you can meet in neighbor.

Kimmy (if she is former keisha) is more club hottie looks.

Body. My personal taste goes for kimmy. But consider I am into fashion model figure.

Lknfrpssy
09-30-19, 21:45
Two in different vibe.

Kristy is more natural and girl that you can meet in neighbor.

Kimmy (if she is former keisha) is more club hottie looks.

Body. My personal taste goes for kimmy. But consider I am into fashion model figure.How about Celina? Lots of posts in the Happy thread say she's pretty. My bud said she's not hot.

GofasBits
09-30-19, 22:56
How about Celina? Lots of posts in the Happy thread say she's pretty. My bud said she's not hot.TEHO, but listen to your bud if looks plays a factor in your decision making. GL!

Surf808HI
10-04-19, 14:14
TEHO, but listen to your bud if looks plays a factor in your decision making. GL!Was there to get more Kristine's long BBBJ a couple of days ago. Saw an attractive girl smoking outside. Mama said she is Celina. She looks hot. Slim maybe 5'5". Will go sample her next.

Lknfrpssy
10-04-19, 16:00
Was there to get more Kristine's long BBBJ a couple of days ago. Saw an attractive girl smoking outside. Mama said she is Celina. She looks hot. Slim maybe 5'5". Will go sample her next.My bud saw her with and without makeup. His opinion was based on seeing her without makeup.

HiPickle
10-15-19, 03:37
Anyone sample the new girl yet? 🤔.

FuckedUp
10-15-19, 13:46
My bud saw her with and without makeup. His opinion was based on seeing her without makeup.Saw her several days ago. Not sure if she got makeup on or not. Definitely attractive, IMHO. Typical beautiful Korean woman look. Young too. Seems mid 20's to me. Natural B cups.

Service was all covered. Limited DATY allowed. No finger play down there. But let me squeeze her boobs very tight. Hope that she would open her menu up later. Be safe!

El Payaso
10-15-19, 17:24
Anyone sample the new girl yet? 🤔.Planning on it this week. Daisy, the artist formerly known as Candy from Angel (and Hula Girl). She is unique and one of my top three.

HiPickle
10-16-19, 09:58
Planning on it this week. Daisy, the artist formerly known as Candy from Angel (and Hula Girl). She is unique and one of my top three.Yeah, Angel and Hula girl, 2 places I never or would ever go. Service reasons. I'd assume she would follow the same pattern. 😏.

El Payaso
10-17-19, 06:04
Yeah, Angel and Hula girl, 2 places I never or would ever go. Service reasons. I'd assume she would follow the same pattern. 😏.Based on all the happenings with AMPs lately, I fully comprehend why she has been looking for a good spot.

ClitPurser
10-17-19, 13:37
Based on all the happenings with AMPs lately, I fully comprehend why she has been looking for a good spot.You missed his point. He's saying her service probably sucks (all covered) due to working at Angel where service is notoriously bad.

Prudential808
10-18-19, 05:54
Will this building be demolished next year?

Didn't city announce this spot will be huge commercial building?

Lknfrpssy
10-24-19, 20:30
TEHO, but listen to your bud if looks plays a factor in your decision making. GL!Cool. Clear your inbox. Breaking news!

GofasBits
10-25-19, 07:49
Cool. Clear your inbox. Breaking news!Made some space. LMK.

OneFence2
10-29-19, 20:58
Long time mongerer, first time poster. I can't, for the life of me, find the ramp that leads to the upstairs. Can someone please PM directions to the spa? I must have circled that block 10 times trying to find it. Thanks!

Imua Guy
10-29-19, 22:56
Long time mongerer, first time poster. I can't, for the life of me, find the ramp that leads to the upstairs. Can someone please PM directions to the spa? I must have circled that block 10 times trying to find it. Thanks!You have to drive in the parking area across from HMSA and the ramp is in the back.

Lknfrpssy
10-29-19, 23:12
Who's the girl, plus size and blonde hair? She's cute and proportionate.

HiPickle
10-29-19, 23:47
Long time mongerer, first time poster. I can't, for the life of me, find the ramp that leads to the upstairs. Can someone please PM directions to the spa? I must have circled that block 10 times trying to find it. Thanks!If you have a lowered car, you'll bottom out going up and down that ramp. Annoying. You can also park in the lot just mauka of the supermarket that sits below the AMP. Then just walk up.

Uconninhawaii
10-30-19, 05:21
Who's the girl, plus size and blonde hair? She's cute and proportionate.Are you referring to Alexa? Fake pics and crap service. Don't waste your money or time. Gave table shower and didn't touch my dick, like she thinks the dicky is icky, but YMMV. Asks for donation upfront, which I unwisely gave. Dumb me, maybe I'll learn eventually. Willing to guarantee they have better providers there.

Seems like I have terrible luck choosing lately.

Lknfrpssy
10-30-19, 19:38
Are you referring to Alexa? Fake pics and crap service. Don't waste your money or time. Gave table shower and didn't touch my dick, like she thinks the dicky is icky, but YMMV. Asks for donation upfront, which I unwisely gave. Dumb me, maybe I'll learn eventually. Willing to guarantee they have better providers there.

Seems like I have terrible luck choosing lately.Thanks for the info. Try Kristine.

LocaLoppa
10-31-19, 13:17
Bro,

I called this weekend to Kristine and mama said she was on vacay.

Thanks for the info. Try Kristine.

AndaMan
10-31-19, 15:38
Bro,

I called this weekend to Kristine and mama said she was on vacay.Nana Thai girl and Viet Mimi on vacation too.

Nohalo
10-31-19, 16:34
Who's the girl, plus size and blonde hair? She's cute and proportionate.I think you are referring to Miya. Absolutely the worst service ever. Don't waste your time or money.

HonoluluHi987
10-31-19, 16:52
Has anyone sampled, New girl Nancy?

Lknfrpssy
11-01-19, 20:57
Has anyone sampled, New girl Nancy?I was wondering the same thing. New girls. Nancy, Gigi, Daisy and Miya. Maybe I'll try one some day when my guaranteed good time leaves town.

AndaMan
11-01-19, 21:51
I was wondering the same thing. New girls. Nancy, Gigi, Daisy and Miya. Maybe I'll try one some day when my guaranteed good time leaves town.Gigi is not new girl. She has been in Hawaii for years. Reju, top, happiness and pine tree. Just came back to Hawaii. Partly cause she didn't hear all raids so she may leave soon. Try quickly if you want.

Small slender girl with 1 million dollar valued long beautiful hair.

Standard fee and good service with cover.

I didn't go to AMP now so may be some change.

UkiSlamma
11-06-19, 04:06
Just went last night and it's been a couple months since visited this place, never had a problem with the providers and I always had a good time. I was told by the mama. 60 HF but I give everything to the girl and the end and when I got to the room the girl just gave me a heads up that total was going to be $$10. I've always paid the standard $$, when did this change? Is this just one girl's standard or all of them ask for extra. 10? It's not a problem for me, but to me it could mean a price increase in the future. If AMP ever reaches $$50 or $$ I no think I can monger whenever I feel like it. I hope this hobby doesn't turn into a annual thing LOL.

SimpleK
11-07-19, 06:58
Gigi is not new girl. She has been in Hawaii for years. Reju, top, happiness and pine tree. Just came back to Hawaii. Partly cause she didn't hear all raids so she may leave soon. Try quickly if you want.

Small slender girl with 1 million dollar valued long beautiful hair.

Standard fee and good service with cover.

I didn't go to AMP now so may be some change.What did she go by in rejuve?

Kukui Street
11-07-19, 18:47
It seems Jay has retired. Does anyone have a number for her or no if she is working somewhere else?

Please PM me.

Thanks in advance!

Makiki
11-07-19, 23:22
Just went last night and it's been a couple months since visited this place, never had a problem with the providers and I always had a good time. I was told by the mama. 60 HF but I give everything to the girl and the end and when I got to the room the girl just gave me a heads up that total was going to be $$10. I've always paid the standard $$, when did this change? Is this just one girl's standard or all of them ask for extra. 10? It's not a problem for me, but to me it could mean a price increase in the future. If AMP ever reaches $$50 or $$ I no think I can monger whenever I feel like it. I hope this hobby doesn't turn into a annual thing LOL.I was there 2 weeks ago and was quoted the higher price. I hope this is not the norm.

Lknfrpssy
11-07-19, 23:31
I was there 2 weeks ago and was quoted the higher price. I hope this is not the norm.Wow, I paid $$ last week, not that $10 would break the bank.

HiPickle
11-14-19, 23:54
Wow, I paid $$ last week, not that $10 would break the bank.Just saw Selina, awesome time. She said 60 is house fee now. No biggie. I didn't get the, pay me extra requirement and only brought 2 benjis, but I'll adjust next time. 😁

Lknfrpssy
11-19-19, 23:17
Has anyone tried the new girls? Any reports?

Lknfrpssy
11-23-19, 19:45
Went for a recon. Chose the wrong one. I did see a non-asian on the way out who looked cute. May try her next.

AndaMan
11-23-19, 22:29
Went for a recon. Chose the wrong one. I did see a non-asian on the way out who looked cute. May try her next.You guess what will go if you bring only 2. 0.

Hawaii Raven
11-25-19, 14:44
Ok so quick question and didn't know where else to put it. If you park up top by where Osaka is and after you drive down that ramp and turn right, there is another massage place. Can't miss it because it's got ads all over the front taking up the whole building. Anybody got any info on that place? I'm guessing it's strictly legit but never hurts to ask.

Lknfrpssy
11-25-19, 15:17
Ok so quick question and didn't know where else to put it. If you park up top by where Osaka is and after you drive down that ramp and turn right, there is another massage place. Can't miss it because it's got ads all over the front taking up the whole building. Anybody got any info on that place? I'm guessing it's strictly legit but never hurts to ask.I park on the back road and walk up the back ramp and noticed that new massage place. Looks legit but one can never kbow for sure.

Lknfrpssy
11-25-19, 15:18
You guess what will go if you bring only 2. 0.Thanks for the heads up. I'll check her reviews.

Lknfrpssy
11-25-19, 15:51
Has anyone sampled, New girl Nancy?I recommend: NO!

Drake678
11-29-19, 05:56
I was wondering the same thing. New girls. Nancy, Gigi, Daisy and Miya. Maybe I'll try one some day when my guaranteed good time leaves town.Is this the Daisy that use to work at Blue Star?

UkiSlamma
11-29-19, 11:29
I park on the back road and walk up the back ramp and noticed that new massage place. Looks legit but one can never kbow for sure.After having a good time at Osaka, I wanted more and noticed a massage place down the ramp. As I walked over, I was a little hesitant because had one guy smoking outside. I walked up to the door just to look at the hours of operation, and that one guy smoking approached me and asked if it was okay if he was the one giving the massage, I politely declined and left.

Lknfrpssy
12-02-19, 00:21
Is this the Daisy that use to work at Blue Star?IDK. I tried three (Kiwi, Nancy and Nana) and was not impressed, possibly disappointed. I may not find girls comparable to some of the Rejuve and Sunflower girls.

GofasBits
12-02-19, 05:56
IDK. I tried three (Kiwi, Nancy and Nana) and was not impressed, possibly disappointed. I may not find girls comparable to some of the Rejuve and Sunflower girls.How was your experience with these 3? I know you mentioned that it was borderline disappointing, but just curious about details. Lmk TIA!

Lknfrpssy
12-07-19, 21:56
How was your experience with these 3? I know you mentioned that it was borderline disappointing, but just curious about details. Lmk TIA!Nancy must be pushing 60. At least I didn't throw up. Nana was younger but not good looking. Ok BBBJ and cfs. Kiwi held onto the end of the condom "for your protection. " She talked dirty but sounded more nuts anything else. Kimmie is an older Happiness Sugar. B2 B during TS. Fairly good experience. There were two cute ones I haven't tried before. Don't expect good looking like former Rejuve or Sunflower girls.

Lknfrpssy
12-08-19, 18:26
Adding to my last post, P2 P in the TS too.

George789
12-20-19, 18:41
Drove past looking for parking for lunch. 3 blue and whites parked outside. Be careful.

Island Guy808
12-22-19, 21:05
Nancy must be pushing 60. At least I didn't throw up. Nana was younger but not good looking. Ok BBBJ and cfs. Kiwi held onto the end of the condom "for your protection. " She talked dirty but sounded more nuts anything else. Kimmie is an older Happiness Sugar. B2 B during TS. Fairly good experience. There were two cute ones I haven't tried before. Don't expect good looking like former Rejuve or Sunflower girls.Is this that was at Happiness then Nabi?

Mahalo in advance.

IG.

Lknfrpssy
12-22-19, 22:14
Is this that was at Happiness then Nabi?

Mahalo in advance.

IG.She said it's her first time in HI and is from Korea.

Drake678
12-23-19, 09:04
Adding to my last post, P2 P in the TS too.This is the Kimmie from Nabi kepping it down low.

HiPickle
12-23-19, 18:48
So many new names there now. Crap, Selina not in line up. Selina, text or message me, you know who I am. 😁 I'll have to go TOFTT on the new batch if no reviews 😑.

Lknfrpssy
12-23-19, 18:53
So many new names there now. Crap, Selina not in line up. Selina, text or message me, you know who I am. 😁 I'll have to go TOFTT on the new batch if no reviews 😑.Coco may be the one from Angel. All covered. Mama said to call after 5 pm for Apple.

HiPickle
12-24-19, 03:45
Coco may be the one from Angel. All covered. Mama said to call after 5 pm for Apple.I was going to try Apple today, since I saw the word "spinner" on the add, but ended up filling pink up at Happy land since I got my needed time slot. 😎.

Drake678
12-24-19, 06:54
Coco may be the one from Angel. All covered. Mama said to call after 5 pm for Apple.I went post about Coco in the PCR reports. If this the same Coco I am going for sure!

HiPickle
12-26-19, 23:33
I was going to try Apple today, since I saw the word "spinner" on the add, but ended up filling pink up at Happy land since I got my needed time slot. 😎.The "Apple" is gone, but lo and behold, Soda showed up. 😊I'm guessing the same soda from the past and I've been wanting another round with her. Definitely a nice spinner.

SpoodrikBrad1
12-27-19, 03:15
It is indeed the Soda we all know and love.

The "Apple" is gone, but lo and behold, Soda showed up. 😊I'm guessing the same soda from the past and I've been wanting another round with her. Definitely a nice spinner.

CoffeeLatte
12-29-19, 20:13
Who to see?

If I could, I would go see Riaa or is her name Ella now? Anyways, anybody has good recommendations on who to see? I like girls such as Linda from Nabi and Riaa from Ace Spa. Any good replacements for them? PM is okay.

Much Mahalo.

Lknfrpssy
12-31-19, 15:23
Any info on Gucci and Amy?

Sukebegai
01-01-20, 23:27
Any info on Gucci and Amy?Gucci is a somewhat voluptuous k-girl. Short and curvy but friendly. I'm guessing mid 30's. Good technique on the TS and back in the room (everything covered). I enjoyed my 45 minutes with her.

HiPickle
01-02-20, 01:34
It is indeed the Soda we all know and love.Figures, she be off the day I could sneak over for some. 🤪.

White Lava
01-02-20, 05:32
Gucci is a somewhat voluptuous k-girl. Short and curvy but friendly. I'm guessing mid 30's. Good technique on the TS and back in the room (everything covered). I enjoyed my 45 minutes with her.Could this be the Gucci that once worked at Ichiban and a couple other places?

Sukebegai
01-02-20, 14:19
Could this be the Gucci that once worked at Ichiban and a couple other places?Not sure about Ichiban but she mentioned stints at Golden and Sun Spa. Said she was using a different name.

Craps
01-02-20, 15:14
Could this be the Gucci that once worked at Ichiban and a couple other places?HNY, Lava, You're referring to the R Nurse from Queens Hospital that use to work at Rose Marie along with Sua.

Gucci about 5'2, 110 lb, C+ Ds, last l seen her about 8 years ago, must be about 45 now, korean.

Take care.

Lknfrpssy
01-02-20, 17:17
I went post about Coco in the PCR reports. If this the same Coco I am going for sure!Did you confirm if this is the Coco from PCR, or the one that was at Angel?

Viper78
01-02-20, 21:27
Not sure about Ichiban but she mentioned stints at Golden and Sun Spa. Said she was using a different name.She went by Honey. YMMV.

White Lava
01-03-20, 00:01
HNY, Lava, You're referring to the R Nurse from Queens Hospital that use to work at Rose Marie along with Sua.

Gucci about 5'2, 110 lb, C+ Ds, last l seen her about 8 years ago, must be about 45 now, korean.

Take care.That's the one! Freaky little thing with great boobs! A couple of times, after we had an extra lively session, huffing and puffing and covered with sweat, she dragged out her little machine and practiced her blood pressure technique on me. She was always surprised that my readings were normal!

JapaneseBoy
01-03-20, 05:39
Does anybody know if Mimi still works there?. I didn't see her in the ad & I also called couldn't understand mama.

ReallyOldGuy
01-03-20, 12:59
Does anybody know if Mimi still works there?. I didn't see her in the ad & I also called couldn't understand mama.Mimi went home on vacation. Told me she will be back some time in Jan. One of my favs, multiple repeats.

Enjoy, rog.

JapaneseBoy
01-03-20, 14:08
Mimi went home on vacation. Told me she will be back some time in Jan. One of my favs, multiple repeats.

Enjoy, rog.Okay. Thank You rog. Happy new year. Take care.

Johnny14
01-03-20, 20:44
That's the one! Freaky little thing with great boobs! A couple of times, after we had an extra lively session, huffing and puffing and covered with sweat, she dragged out her little machine and practiced her blood pressure technique on me. She was always surprised that my readings were normal!Are you saying Gucci has pussy control to squeeze that sausage? Naughty nurse.

ExitOnly
01-04-20, 04:34
The "Apple" is gone, but lo and behold, Soda showed up. 😊I'm guessing the same soda from the past and I've been wanting another round with her. Definitely a nice spinner.Ok, was Apple was Apple / Cherry from Happy and Soda is same as Apple?

HiPickle
01-04-20, 20:11
Ok, was Apple was Apple / Cherry from Happy and Soda is same as Apple?If you're referring to her being at Happiness, no. She was at Hula girl as soda, where I never partook, changed names at Rejuve, changed names again at former top spa. Now back to soda. 😉 She's gone till next week as well, so, got to wait.

Botoman
01-12-20, 11:57
There's a Caucasian white haole snow bunny at Osaka Spa. Pics look good. Anyone sample to report?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/ready-for-you__1578821050-38666171

ToniMulato
01-12-20, 13:25
Any info on Coco??

HiPickle
01-12-20, 13:59
Pisses me off. You, that got lucky to connect, lucky you. Must have tore her up. She came back yesterday, I called today and they said she on extended vacation. Again. One day. 😕.

Kurvy143
01-12-20, 14:42
Who was she at Rejuve?

If you're referring to her being at Happiness, no. She was at Hula girl as soda, where I never partook, changed names at Rejuve, changed names again at former top spa. Now back to soda. 😉 She's gone till next week as well, so, got to wait.

KTown Killa
01-12-20, 14:56
Anyone know if Mimi still here? Would like to know. Thanks in advance.

HiPickle
01-12-20, 16:00
Any info on Coco??Yeah. I really wish people would do more to contribute to this forum with information. I TOFTT.

She's another Angel (VIP) spa transplant. There are a few there now. She's adorable looking LOCAL spinner. Nice girl, but expect that service the suckers at old VIP spa get. Money up front, count it, as expected for a new customer nowadays. No kissing, no DATY, only cfs CBJ, out in less than 30 min. Save your fukn Kala.

ReallyOldGuy
01-12-20, 17:50
Anyone know if Mimi still here? Would like to know. Thanks in advance.Ck Osaka city guide ad. Call to be sure.

Enjoy, rog.

Mongerholic
01-12-20, 21:45
Pisses me off. You, that got lucky to connect, lucky you. Must have tore her up. She came back yesterday, I called today and they said she on extended vacation. Again. One day. 😕.Haha I was able spend some time with this sexy Korean spinner LSA 9's across the board 5' 2" 105 with perky MM B's. BBBJ, Cfs, daty, lfk, 69, YMMV energetic ACG, CG, DS for 30 minutes following a thorough TS. Great chemistry PR skills (left a little after the hour) Will be patient and await her return.

Pearl Jam
01-12-20, 23:23
Pisses me off. You, that got lucky to connect, lucky you. Must have tore her up. She came back yesterday, I called today and they said she on extended vacation. Again. One day. 😕.Sounds a bit flattering actually I think she's temperamental or maybe just mental.

The last day or two she really wasn't all that busy actually Truth.

GofasBits
01-13-20, 09:27
Pisses me off. You, that got lucky to connect, lucky you. Must have tore her up. She came back yesterday, I called today and they said she on extended vacation. Again. One day. 😕.I tried making an appointment with her last night, but was told that she already left. FML.

JackMayhoff
01-13-20, 18:45
FWIW, I called yesterday and was told that Amy starts work at 9 pm, which makes me think she is an escort who is renting space at Osaka, much like hula girl or chichi. Also has her own phone number on her ad. So I wouldn't expect AMP GFE service, more likely to get angel / VIP service- CBJ, 20 min session, no kissing etc. Just my opinion of course. Hope I'm wrong.

ReallyOldGuy
01-15-20, 02:24
Mimi, oldie but a goody.

She still can rock and roll me.

Must have seen her at least 20 times.

She is worth all those dimes.

Pale white skin.

She always lets me, in, in, in.

Not a spinner.

Not fat either, but for me a winner.

Soft white hand full tits.

With suckable nips.

Go and see her while you can.

She's from vietnam.

Going home to so. Cali,

To celebrate tet with family.

Be back in februrary.

She told me going and coming back dates.

But I forgot already, rog's fate.

Don't like my poetry? Forget about it. I already did. Rog.

Mr Solo74
01-17-20, 12:30
I had a chance to visit Coco at Osaka Spa yesterday and it was totally worth it. She looks like the sexy slim girl next door you've been dying to fuck for years. She is NOT typical provider, everything is covered and safe which I prefer, but she puts in extra effort to make you feel happy and definitely satisfied.

Looks 9- she is definitely my type- slim spinner body with a nice juicy ass. I love the shape of her body. Flat tummy with some curves in the right places. She has a pretty face (looks Hawaiian, Filipino) with a beautiful smile that makes you feel welcome and wanted. She's about 5'2 with very long dark hair.

Attitude 10- she makes you feel like you're her boyfriend. She is warm, has great attitude and you feel great just looking at and talking to her.

Service 9- everything is covered but she makes up for it with effort and overall service. She is flexible and cums in multiple positions. She really get into the person she is with. Also talks dirty to you, making the experience even better.

I will repeat every time she is in town! I wish I could find a local regular provider just like her.

You got to visit her ASAP. She leaves the 23rd.

Enjoy and treat her right. Standard damages apply. Give her little extra.

ClaraForever
01-19-20, 04:12
https://www.cityxguide.com/escorts/osaka-young-sexy-new-billy-amy-mimi-is-back-8-girls-now-16438158

BTW what is caucation?

ReallyOldGuy
01-19-20, 14:00
I had a chance to visit Coco at Osaka Spa yesterday and it was totally worth it. She looks like the sexy slim girl next door you've been dying to fuck for years. She is NOT typical provider, everything is covered and safe which I prefer, but she puts in extra effort to make you feel happy and definitely satisfied.

Looks 9- she is definitely my type- slim spinner body with a nice juicy ass. I love the shape of her body. Flat tummy with some curves in the right places. She has a pretty face (looks Hawaiian, Filipino) with a beautiful smile that makes you feel welcome and wanted. She's about 5'2 with very long dark hair.

Attitude 10- she makes you feel like you're her boyfriend. She is warm, has great attitude and you feel great just looking at and talking to her.

Service 9- everything is covered but she makes up for it with effort and overall service. She is flexible and cums in multiple positions. She really get into the person she is with. Also talks dirty to you, making the experience even better.

I will repeat every time she is in town! I wish I could find a local regular provider just like her.

You got to visit her ASAP. She leaves the 23rd.

Enjoy and treat her right. Standard damages apply. Give her little extra.Is she ok with daty?

Mr Solo74
01-19-20, 18:20
Is she ok with daty?I wish she was but no. Maybe after a few visits. She likes to play safe.

But she makes up for it with her attitude and her ability to make you feel like a king. She is really talented for such a young girl.

Kumuman
01-19-20, 18:26
I wish she was but no. Maybe after a few visits. She likes to play safe.

But she makes up for it with her attitude and her ability to make you feel like a king. She is really talented for such a young girl.Does she resemble her pics? Fake pics?

Ajarn
01-19-20, 19:11
https://www.cityxguide.com/escorts/osaka-young-sexy-new-billy-amy-mimi-is-back-8-girls-now-16438158

BTW what is caucation?Caucasian.

Hard808
01-20-20, 04:16
COCK ACTION. Haha

Caucasian..

Mr Smiley1234
01-20-20, 15:29

I called a made appointment to see the new girl Billy, a little after 8:40 pm. The mom had me wait in one of the rooms until she was available. I waited about 20 minutes or so and Billy came in the room. She is 100% Caucasian and weights about 100-lbs. We chatted a little bit and laid next to each on the bed. She is super thin with tattoos on her hips and a few other places. I put on one of my covers since she only had small ones, she is so tiny I could not ram & ram away like I normally do or go as deep as I like. I could tell she was in so in pain so I stopped. So I let her finish me off with her hands. All in all a nice girl but she can't not take a large one.

Have fun men.

Kumuman
01-20-20, 15:38

I called a made appointment to see the new girl Billy, a little after 8:40 pm. The mom had me wait in one of the rooms until she was available. I waited about 20 minutes or so and Billy came in the room. She is 100% Caucasian and weights about 100-lbs. We chatted a little bit and laid next to each on the bed. She is super thin with tattoos on her hips and a few other places. I put on one of my covers since she only had small ones, she is so tiny I could not ram & ram away like I normally do or go as deep as I like. I could tell she was in so in pain so I stopped. So I let her finish me off with her hands. All in all a nice girl but she can't not take a large one.

Have fun men.Mahalo for the report. How was her service like, any daty, lfk dfk? How do you rate her looks? Boob size. Height? On a side note, if I was made to wait 20 minutes after making an appointment time I would leave.

ToniMulato
01-20-20, 15:39
I wish she was but no. Maybe after a few visits. She likes to play safe.

But she makes up for it with her attitude and her ability to make you feel like a king. She is really talented for such a young girl.You brothas are lucky with the reported services, I did Not have very good luck and got a attitude from the start, plus the "pay me first " a real Tricky situation for me. I passed and left. , Not the chill gal everyone says. But It's ok, It happens. No negativity just my experience-YMMV.

Safe Mongering.

Van Deventer
01-21-20, 14:51
Is it standard damage for Coco, Billy etc? Thanks.

Jake4999
01-22-20, 22:09
You brothas are lucky with the reported services, I did Not have very good luck and got a attitude from the start, plus the "pay me first " a real Tricky situation for me. I passed and left. , Not the chill gal everyone says. But It's ok, It happens. No negativity just my experience-YMMV.

Safe Mongering.Coco is beautiful young local girl. She is very nice and engaging. She is thin and beautiful But she offers a limited menu. No kissing, no daty, and no touching her. She will offer a CBJ and CFS. I told her she would command much more in terms of business and donations if she offered DFK and BBBJ. She said she does not want to do that. Good for her for knowing what she is willing and not wiling to do. I will not go back.

Lknfrpssy
01-28-20, 13:39
I had a good time with Coco. She's comparable to Sanho Amy, not outstandingly pretty but young, slim and nice ass. Touching allowed but no finger in the pussy. All covered but felt good, brought my. 01's with me.

HiPickle
02-02-20, 00:26
Curious about Jessie and jade. Anyone?

Botoman
02-02-20, 01:40
What kinda donation to the Billy poon fund & houefee?

Have fun men..

El Samurai
02-05-20, 04:22
I saw the new ad. https://backpage.co/ads/osaka-8-girls-now-young-sexy-new-joe-jessie-16434927 Does anyone have any info if this was the same Daisy that was at Nabi around this time last year. Some of you guys probably remember her when she went by Hoshi. Any info would be appreciated.

Botoman
02-05-20, 08:47
Is gone. Too bad so sad, next.

Have fun men.

Mr Solo74
02-05-20, 12:42
Curious about Jessie and jade. Anyone?Does anyone have info on Jade?? She looks perfect.

Lknfrpssy
02-05-20, 14:29
Anyone with info on Jessie, Joe or Jade? The pics look good but are usually not pics of the actual providers.

HiPickle
02-05-20, 19:39
Does anyone have info on Jade?? She looks perfect.

Anyone with info on Jessie, Joe or Jade? The pics look good but are usually not pics of the actual providers.There must be someone on here that has partaken. I'm tempted to just go ask if they worked at Angel / former VIP, if they say yes, I leave. 😂.

Losi5
02-07-20, 16:16
I saw the new ad. https://backpage.co/ads/osaka-8-girls-now-young-sexy-new-joe-jessie-16434927 Does anyone have any info if this was the same Daisy that was at Nabi around this time last year. Some of you guys probably remember her when she went by Hoshi. Any info would be appreciated.I saw Hoshi at rejuve and happiness and liked her a lot. Taller, slim build with nice bolt-ons and very accommodating. Hope it's the same girl, might give it a try.

NinjaInThe808
02-10-20, 06:57
Saw jade, definitely not the one in the picture. Local looking girl with tattoos. Average body, natural B's, a little thick. Table shower no B2 B, she just washed me. Back to the room she gave me a so so massage. Everything covered.

L6/ S6/ A8.

HiPickle
02-10-20, 16:44
Saw jade, definitely not the one in the picture. Local looking girl with tattoos. Average body, natural B's, a little thick. Table shower no B2 B, she just washed me. Back to the room she gave me a so so massage. Everything covered.

L6/ S6/ A8.Thanks for the contribution. I'm thinking that more girls are coming from Angel, fka, VIP. Which is my guess where this one came from.

YzalMan
02-11-20, 20:27
Just had a session with Daisy. It was my first time at Osaka and it took me awhile to find the place but good thing it's away from the busy area.

First let's clear something, Daisy is NOT hoshi, I had a pretty amazing session with Hoshi at happiness and because it was awhile ago all I remember about hoshi is her tan. I even asked Daisy to confirm if we met before at happiness and she confirmed she never worked at happiness. Previously she was at VIP at that point I didn't care to ask by what name she use to go.

Cons: Everything covered, no kiss on lips, not sure about daty but maybe it's offered. Controls the pace of the session, meaning I told her to stop because I was about to cum in reverse cowgirl and she questioned me why stop? And keep going and I was like I guess its ok, I'll just cum.

Table shower was fair but I had better ones in past.

Pros: besides all the cons I appreciate the effort she put and gave a good CBJ with deep throat. Had a pleasing attitude even though bossy at times.

L:8/ A:6 / S: 7.

Maybe I'll try AMP again but not anytime soon. I am going to return to play this Russian roulette called sugar baby.

Mandalorian45
02-11-20, 22:38
Just had a session with Daisy. It was my first time at Osaka and it took me awhile to find the place but good thing it's away from the busy area.

First let's clear something, Daisy is NOT hoshi, I had a pretty amazing session with Hoshi at happiness and because it was awhile ago all I remember about hoshi is her tan. I even asked Daisy to confirm if we met before at happiness and she confirmed she never worked at happiness. Previously she was at VIP at that point I didn't care to ask by what name she use to go.

Cons: Everything covered, no kiss on lips, not sure about daty but maybe it's offered. Controls the pace of the session, meaning I told her to stop because I was about to cum in reverse cowgirl and she questioned me why stop? And keep going and I was like I guess its ok, I'll just cum.

Table shower was fair but I had better ones in past.

Pros: besides all the cons I appreciate the effort she put and gave a good CBJ with deep throat. Had a pleasing attitude even though bossy at times.

L:8/ A:6 / S: 7.

Maybe I'll try AMP again but not anytime soon. I am going to return to play this Russian roulette called sugar baby.Thank you for the information and answering the question I'm sure a lot of people were wondering. Oh well, I was hoping it was Hoshi. She was a winner in my book. Great kisser too. The best.

Haven't been there in a while. Time to pay a visit.

Botoman
02-14-20, 10:42
FWIW, I called yesterday and was told that Amy starts work at 9 pm, which makes me think she is an escort who is renting space at Osaka, much like hula girl or chichi. Also has her own phone number on her ad. So I wouldn't expect AMP GFE service, more likely to get angel / VIP service- CBJ, 20 min session, no kissing etc. Just my opinion of course. Hope I'm wrong.Anyone sample Amy yet? Is there reports here on her? Mahaloz Boto.

Tsunami808
02-16-20, 03:44
Went to osaka, mama yasu showed the 10 girl parade line up.

Haven't seen this in a long time.

Since empire, new yorker, tokyo spa, pink, even downstairs pinetree.

Old VIP when it was next to exotic nights.

Those were the good days.

I picked a viet girl forgot name.

Service was ok.

I miss empire.

Lknfrpssy
02-16-20, 16:25

Service was ok.

I miss empire.Who was the prettiest?

Tsunami808
02-16-20, 19:15
Who was the prettiest?Imo.

Tall hispanic girl looked nice, but I think had bad reviews.

Gigis boobs looked nice maybe I will sample next visit.

In the new post leia started too.

HiPickle
02-16-20, 20:26

Service was ok.

I miss empire.Me thinks all the new girls are overflow / change of pace seekers from the old VIP location and they be bringing the same "Service" quality with them🙄. Just a hunch, but my last visit was that and the last few reviews appeared to be just that.

LocaLoppa
02-17-20, 20:59
Mama would send pussy in one at a time most times. Sakura had bikini fake boobs spilling out and all falling out LOL. Empire girls were GND for the most part with one or two lookers but had BBBJ CIM from just about all the girls, and always had one or two BBFS young Chinese pussy that made up for their plain looks LOL.

Service was ok.

I miss empire.

Winston6089
02-17-20, 23:02
Mama would send pussy in one at a time most times. Sakura had bikini fake boobs spilling out and all falling out LOL. Empire girls were GND for the most part with one or two lookers but had BBBJ CIM from just about all the girls, and always had one or two BBFS young Chinese pussy that made up for their plain looks LOL.Osaka is advertising "Leii". Anybody know if this is the Leii of Happiness fame? Picture looks like her backside.

ReyDelacarne
02-18-20, 14:53
Imo.

In the new post leia started too.What's the tall hispanic's name? I can't tell from the ad.

Darkalterego
02-18-20, 16:35
That's her!

Osaka is advertising "Leii". Anybody know if this is the Leii of Happiness fame? Picture looks like her backside.

YzalMan
02-18-20, 19:05
Imo.

In the new post leia started too.May I know the name of the tall hispanic girl? Thanks.

ClaraForever
02-20-20, 05:19
Is this Siho nabi's Siho that used to be at Pinetree too?

Bobofet4422
02-20-20, 08:20
Saw Mimi again, texted me that she was back, got the usual thorough cleaning in the table shower room, with Mimi if you've seen her a lot then you already know the kind of stuff will do and how good she treats you so I am not going to get into that. There are already a lot of post about her services so you can just go look for them. Usual damage, saw some new lady's I haven't seen before so probably will choose a different lady next time.

Mikescottfan
02-20-20, 13:31
Great news: Shiho is over at Osaka now! Anyone who has ever been with her knows she's amazing, her body is really sexy with a cute personality. I have never been with anyone before who is so giving and aims to please to such a degree, she is probably my favorite provider ever.

LastHurrah
02-20-20, 16:36
Shiho from Nabi / Rejuve is officially back, and I could not be happier. As always, anyone who has been with her knows the drill: she is the perfect mix of cute and sexy, with an unmatched desire to aim to please. I have never been with a women who works so hard to please her partner, period. She has had me hooked from day one, whenever she decides to stop providing will be a sad, sad day indeed, take advantage while she is still around or you'll regret it.Thank you for heads up. I could never get an appointment. Every time I was thinking of going she left! Guess I better go now before she disappears again.

ReyDelacarne
02-20-20, 17:43
Lots of coos parked on street behind Osaka.

Mongerholic
02-20-20, 19:03
Great news: Shiho is over at Osaka now! Anyone who has ever been with her knows she's amazing, her body is really sexy with a cute personality. I have never been with anyone before who is so giving and aims to please to such a degree, she is probably my favorite provider ever.LOL she has been back for weeks and has finally come out of hidinglucky I'm on her contact list.

ACupOfTea
02-20-20, 20:59
Didn't she go by other aliases too? I remember trying to see her and couldn't ever get to.

Anybody have some accurate pics of her? I'll probably schedule an appt sometime soon.

JohnWik
02-20-20, 22:27
Great news: Shiho is over at Osaka now! Anyone who has ever been with her knows she's amazing, her body is really sexy with a cute personality. I have never been with anyone before who is so giving and aims to please to such a degree, she is probably my favorite provider ever.Maybe now I can see her. Kept missing her because she was always on vacation. Saw a lot of great reports. Hope I get lucky.

Macko69
02-22-20, 03:39
It"s been a long time since I've visited an AMP. The last time was at Rejuve, so it's been a while. I was reading about Shiho, and decided to jump back in. It was amazing. I have to say, thinking back on all my AMP experiences (maybe 20-25 times over the years), this was top 3. Maybe top 2.

I've never been to Osaka or Pine Tree before. Mamasan took me to a room to wait. In about 10 minutes, Shiho walked in, and took me by the hand to room 8. My lucky number. Shiho is really cute, and she has a sweet body (oh god, those tits! She asked me if I liked cats, put on her little cat ears and took me to the shower room.

Shiho gives first class service. Before I got on the table, she ran warm water over it for a while to make sure it wasn't a cold shock when I laid down. She took her time during the nuru massage. While she rubbed her body all over my back, she started whispering dirty, then she stuck her tongue in my ear. Then she put my whole ear in her mouth while she tongued the inside! I've never had that done to me, but it felt really good.

Dried off and went back to room 8. Shiho was really attentive, and she seemed to really get into it. After, we had a chance to talk. She's a smart lady, and so sweet. I will definitely repeat. She gave me her number, so I may try to hit it once more before my wife returns from her trip.

LocaLoppa
02-22-20, 11:50
Bro, was she Aria from Rejuv? Aria the leg lock girl in daty to stop from cumming? Nice tits but not GFE if I recall, no DFK?

I think she was BBBJ and CFS--still the same? Pretty looking pro with nice titi is all I recall--had too many other choices back then.

LOL she has been back for weeks and has finally come out of hidinglucky I'm on her contact list.

Mikescottfan
02-22-20, 11:56
Didn't realize it'd get such a big reaction letting people know she's working again. It has me feeling a little jealous knowing I got to share my girl with why'all, LOL.

Redneck 1
02-22-20, 14:00
While she rubbed her body all over my back, she started whispering dirty, then she stuck her tongue in my ear. Then she put my whole ear in her mouth while she tongued the inside! I've never had that done to me, but it felt really good. Although I've enjoyed tongue-in-ear service from various providers, I've never had this specific type that you experienced: "she put my whole ear in her mouth while she tongued the inside! I've never had that done to me, but it felt really good".

Up to now, I simply hadn't thought of asking a provider to perform that "whole ear in mouth" technique, but now it's something I will definitely try. Thanks for the interesting report.

Hard808
02-22-20, 20:35
My last session with her a couple years back only thing that didn't go into her mouth was my nose, elbow and knee cap. I think every other body part was in her mouth at any given time during session.

Although I've enjoyed tongue-in-ear service from various providers, I've never had this specific type that you experienced: "she put my whole ear in her mouth while she tongued the inside! I've never had that done to me, but it felt really good".

Up to now, I simply hadn't thought of asking a provider to perform that "whole ear in mouth" technique, but now it's something I will definitely try. Thanks for the interesting report.

Museki
02-23-20, 02:53
Bro, was she Aria from Rejuv? Aria the leg lock girl in daty to stop from cumming? Nice tits but not GFE if I recall, no DFK?

I think she was BBBJ and CFS--still the same? Pretty looking pro with nice titi is all I recall--had too many other choices back then.Ummm, he said Aira not Aria.

GofasBits
02-25-20, 00:50
A couple of weeks ago wound up here after finding out my original appointment at another establishment got cancelled. Called and did a semi walk-in. Chose Jessi. L 7. 5/ A 7/ S 5. She's cute about 5'2" w / o heels. Long straight black hair. All covered service. Very limited DATY and boob play.

Just wondering if I should've gone with Joe instead. If she is the same girl as Kara from Tonbo (using same pics in Osaka ad) maybe I would've had a better experience. Only reason why I didn't go with her was she looked grumpy or had her RBF on.

Tried to see what Leii looked like, but everyone I talked to made it seem like a chore to make that happen SMH.

ClitPurser
02-25-20, 01:20
A couple of weeks ago wound up here after finding out my original appointment at another establishment got cancelled. Called and did a semi walk-in. Chose Jessi. L 7. 5/ A 7/ S 5. She's cute about 5'2" w / o heels. Long straight black hair. All covered service. Very limited DATY and boob play.

Just wondering if I should've gone with Joe instead. If she is the same girl as Kara from Tonbo (using same pics in Osaka ad) maybe I would've had a better experience. Only reason why I didn't go with her was she looked grumpy or had her RBF on.

Tried to see what Leii looked like, but everyone I talked to made it seem like a chore to make that happen SMH.Leii probably has one of the biggest cases of butter face you'll probably come across in this industry Lovely body though you just got to get past you know what Was unable to on my end.

CheapCharlie
02-26-20, 04:27
Just saw Siho today and had awesome session as usual. Thanks again and apologize for anything that may have upset you.

Fossilized
02-26-20, 08:37
Although I've enjoyed tongue-in-ear service from various providers, I've never had this specific type that you experienced: "she put my whole ear in her mouth while she tongued the inside! I've never had that done to me, but it felt really good".

Up to now, I simply hadn't thought of asking a provider to perform that "whole ear in mouth" technique, but now it's something I will definitely try. Thanks for the interesting report.Definitely got to try this. I love tongue in my ear!

Mandalorian45
02-27-20, 04:32
Just saw Siho. I'm hooked on this hottie. Amazing service and so friendly. Everything like others mentioned. L / A / S. 7/9/9. Hope she stays for a while.

GofasBits
02-27-20, 06:02
Leii probably has one of the biggest cases of butter face you'll probably come across in this industry Lovely body though you just got to get past you know what Was unable to on my end.So Leii is kinda similar to Sugar from Ume / Tokyo and formerly from Happiness? Banging body and butter face? Out of the 2 which would you say looks better overall?

HiPickle
02-27-20, 14:05
So Leii is kinda similar to Sugar from Ume / Tokyo and formerly from Happiness? Banging body and butter face? Out of the 2 which would you say looks better overall?While I've not Sampled Leii, I've seen her in passing and her body would NOT compare to that Sugar's body. 😏IMO.

GofasBits
02-27-20, 17:11
While I've not Sampled Leii, I've seen her in passing and her body would NOT compare to that Sugar's body. 😏IMO.Thanks for the input brother!

DimSumBoy
02-28-20, 03:07
Skipped the shower took one at home. $210 for 35 minutes. No massage after fuck. Not going to mention providers name, not my style. Left Osaka unhappy. Drove over to Happiness and saw one of my ATF and got the full hour left very happy. You win some and lose some.

Pearl Jam
02-28-20, 06:22
So Leii is kinda similar to Sugar from Ume / Tokyo and formerly from Happiness? Banging body and butter face? Out of the 2 which would you say looks better overall?Man, that's a pickem bet Huge tossup.

I've seen and passed on sugar too As she got older she started to look more and more like one of those shrunken heads from those head hunter tribes in South America.

Lick YourClit
03-01-20, 18:33
Wanted to see Kara from Tonbo again does anyone know if Joe is Kara.

HiPickle
03-01-20, 19:24
Skipped the shower took one at home. $210 for 35 minutes. No massage after fuck. Not going to mention providers name, not my style. Left Osaka unhappy. Drove over to Happiness and saw one of my ATF and got the full hour left very happy. You win some and lose some.Should give providers name. This place is mixed with former VIP location girls that give that shit service and others like siho who gives incredibly awesome service. So, helping the unaware save Kala is pretty important. 😉.

StripedFashion
03-01-20, 23:49
LOL she has been back for weeks and has finally come out of hidinglucky I'm on her contact list.This Siho unicorn is Aira? Interesting. I remember seeing her when I session ed with Miki a few years ago when Osaka was still called PT. She was this short little hottie in a bikini walking down the hall, smiling at me. I asked who she was and Miki said, "Aira". I read she was the one who showed Miki the ropes in the biz and I must say, Miki was pretty awesome.

Called PT to set up with Aira but mama said she was no longer there. Glad she is back.

Blade82
03-03-20, 08:06
Skipped the shower took one at home. $210 for 35 minutes. No massage after fuck. Not going to mention providers name, not my style. Left Osaka unhappy. Drove over to Happiness and saw one of my ATF and got the full hour left very happy. You win some and lose some.Well that was a pointless report. This kind of shit happens, but helps nobody if you don't reveal who the provider is.

Sukebegai
03-03-20, 20:13
Well that was a pointless report. This kind of shit happens, but helps nobody if you don't reveal who the provider is.I agree but at least dimsum's first post wasn't a request for info like a lot of nubes.

AmpJunkie
03-03-20, 22:25
Just saw Siho. I'm hooked on this hottie. Amazing service and so friendly. Everything like others mentioned. L / A / S. 7/9/9. Hope she stays for a while.I tried couple of times to make appointment but she seems very busy.

Oh well got to keep trying. Like trying to get a table at a popular restaurant I guess.

DimSumBoy
03-04-20, 01:27
I agree but at least dimsum's first post wasn't a request for info like a lot of nubes.I see your point, it was Mimi, she had some good reviews so I decided to try her. She was a little older late 40's early 50's.

NightWing24
03-04-20, 15:55
Can anyone help me out. I believe I mis-I'd'ed a girl from here because I never knew Tonbo and Osaka were two different places. The girl I sampled was Chinese, about 5'5", black hair in a bob, no tattoos, speaks fairly good English.

YzalMan
03-04-20, 22:43
I read good reviews about Siho, any guesstimate how old she is? I like'them young.

Thanks.

LocoBoy
03-05-20, 01:00
She is not young, that's for sure but like fine wine she only gets better with age.

I read good reviews about Siho, any guesstimate how old she is? I like'them young.

Thanks.

Kaneohe33
03-05-20, 01:12
Wanted to see Kara from Tonbo again does anyone know if Joe is Kara.Yes. I saw Joe last week and can confirm that she is the provider who went by Kara at Tonbo.

Lick YourClit
03-05-20, 05:18
Yes. I saw Joe last week and can confirm that she is the provider who went by Kara at Tonbo.Thanks bro I'm going to go check her out she loves dick she likes to take a good pounding.

ClaraForever
03-07-20, 20:19
She is not young, that's for sure but like fine wine she only gets better with age.She is small nice decent MILF. May be old if you look for 20 something like. But to most aged mongers, she is still young and fresh.

Sexy? It is up to eye of beholder. Cute? Yes.

Nice attitude? Yes. Good service? Yes in the boundary of her off-limit menu.

ClaraForever
03-07-20, 20:26
Yes. I saw Joe last week and can confirm that she is the provider who went by Kara at Tonbo.I had very good time with her at tondo before.

Tall side (not 5'8 or taller, but tall. Around 5'5? She had very dark hair and fair skin.

Eye of beholder but she looked very pretty to my eyes.

All cover service. But it is no deal breaker to me. Skill is good.

LastHurrah
03-07-20, 23:37
She is small nice decent MILF. May be old if you look for 20 something like. But to most aged mongers, she is still young and fresh.

Sexy? It is up to eye of beholder. Cute? Yes.

Nice attitude? Yes. Good service? Yes in the boundary of her off-limit menu.Thank you for the info. Haven't been there for a while but it seems like they have good talent there now! Have to go before Covid issues arise.

LocaLoppa
03-08-20, 14:47
Had her before, a really good fuck. But she was BBBJ and sometimes BBFS. Did she go totally all covered now?

I had very good time with her at tondo before.

Tall side (not 5'8 or taller, but tall. Around 5'5? She had very dark hair and fair skin.

Eye of beholder but she looked very pretty to my eyes.

All cover service. But it is no deal breaker to me. Skill is good.

Drake678
03-09-20, 02:06
Had her before, a really good fuck. But she was BBBJ and sometimes BBFS. Did she go totally all covered now?What other AMP did Kara do BBFS at besides here at Osaka? And did she go under a different name? Did she work at Rejuve as someone else?

Lick YourClit
03-09-20, 03:53
Does anybody know if coco is the same Coco from Sanho.

LocaLoppa
03-09-20, 04:12
I did fuck her at Rose and that AMP by CHM--forget the name already, LOL. She was good, BBBJ, cfs, but what a nice ass and nice fucking action. GFE for me. Other brothers reported PSE services from her, BBFS. I never fuck her without a cover, but did shoot cum all over her body, LOL.

What other AMP did Kara do BBFS at besides here at Osaka? And did she go under a different name? Did she work at Rejuve as someone else?

HiPickle
03-09-20, 15:14
What other AMP did Kara do BBFS at besides here at Osaka? And did she go under a different name? Did she work at Rejuve as someone else?

I did fuck her at Rose and that AMP by CHM--forget the name already, LOL. She was good, BBBJ, cfs, but what a nice ass and nice fucking action. GFE for me. Other brothers reported PSE services from her, BBFS. I never fuck her without a cover, but did shoot cum all over her body, LOL.Had one awsome Kara at Empire back in the day. One lame service one at Tokyo spa, etc, Too hard to keep track. That picture does ring a bell for another.

Lknfrpssy
03-09-20, 15:21
Does anybody know if coco is the same Coco from Sanho.Different girl. I wish Sanho Coco was here.

DeepState
03-09-20, 23:25
Different girl. I wish Sanho Coco was here.Definitely a completely different Coco. But still a great local girl who is skinny with beautiful A cups and tight butt. She is pretty chill and gets my motor running.

But I do miss all those Sanho girls. Every single one of them, especially Cherry / Wella etc.

LocaLoppa
03-10-20, 03:52
At Empire I had this one China dish who barely spoke English, Tera or Kera. 5'4' or so, avg built and BBFS young fantasy. She acted like a 24 why o. Fucked her maybe 5-6 times and I no can remember her name, LOL. She was a good fill in when my fav Kayla was gone. Mahalo for the memories.

Had one awsome Kara at Empire back in the day. One lame service one at Tokyo spa, etc, Too hard to keep track. That picture does ring a bell for another.

Ben Dover22
03-10-20, 05:59
Leii probably has one of the biggest cases of butter face you'll probably come across in this industry Lovely body though you just got to get past you know what Was unable to on my end.Seen leii last week, I don't think leii has a butter face but that's just me. Other than the plan table shower everything else was great service with her. Very good BBBJ, rimming, BBFS, a few positions and cip. And then a nice massage after.

ToniMulato
03-14-20, 04:15
I was in the area this afternoon when I decided to give Osaka a visit. I, then noticed a good looking Korean gal with long black hair, nice fair complexion & street clothes entering the business before I rang their bell, once inside I asked for her name and mrs. Mama told me she's Joy.

Anyway, good service: CBJ, CFS w / several positions, No Lfk her, but loves Daty and Dato. And can take a banging. She good sense of Humor too. Best of all No Rush. Mama knocked at 55 minutes. Good enough time firme. Shower and left very satisfied.

Saw Leii on my way out, she's looking good and tan. Maybe she's next.

Ben Dover22
03-14-20, 19:33
Got to see shiho earlier in the week. Her english is a little hard to understand, she's on the short side with a little meat on her body, but I think her body type works for her. Service was good, first a little b2 b table shower and a little BBBJ, then back to the room and continued the BBBJ and I returned the favor with some daty. Then cfs in a few positions till I finished in her.

Mongerholic
03-15-20, 05:23
Dropped by last week to partake in carnal knowledge with one of my ATFs. No need to elaborate because she has been widely reviewed. Saw a few old timers there (Yas, Mimi, and Nana) and saw 3 others. Assuming Joe aka Kara from Tonbo 5' 5" 130 fair complected and the other 2 Koreans who were unknown to me. 1 was petite 5' 45-50 with mm b's and plastic surgery and the other 5'3" pale and skinny about mid 30's. These girls could possibly be new or transplants from Tonbo. Slim pickens so only patronizing the tried and true.

Lknfrpssy
03-20-20, 17:26
Anyone have a review on Jade?

Lknfrpssy
03-23-20, 15:07
Texted the 497 number in the CC ad. I was told the provider was 28 and was on the second floor at CC. It turned out to be Hanna, former mama at Vanilla. NFW I was staying. Took a chance an made an appointment with Joy. Late 20's, early 30's k girl, very fair, D size MMs. All covered. CBJ, mish, changed positions, and she let me thrust in her mouth a little. I had a good time, considering what's out there right now.

JackMayhoff
05-02-20, 17:26
Saw five girls advertised on cityx ad, leii, joe cherry daisy and yas.

Had yas a few months ago at Osaka and previously at Tokyo over on ward. Very good service, nice boobs, but showing her age. I would guess late 30's. Her body looks early 30's. I would repeat for service.

Leii is from happiness and has lots of great reviews for her service but I would describe her as heavy, too wide in the mid section for my liking. I also believe that someone reported that her service menu is more limited than it was at happiness but I can't confirm since I haven't seen her at Osaka.

Celine from happiness (pink / purple hair) was also at Osaka now, I saw her at both spas and she was definitely the youngest one at either, pre-quarantine. I can't remember her new name, maybe it was cherry? Can someone confirm? She was firm with the cfs and never did BBFS at happiness, unlike leii, if that's a deciding factor for you.

I think daisy and joe have both been around for years, under different names at different spas.

Stay safe my brothas.

JackMayhoff
05-02-20, 17:51
Edit: Celine from happiness became gigi at Osaka, not cherry, and is unfortunately not in the current line up.

DreamGirls100
05-03-20, 00:30
Edit: Celine from happiness became gigi at Osaka, not cherry, and is unfortunately not in the current line up.Gigi was at happiness but only for short time and she was gigi there I think.

Was at pine tree, rejuve, top spa. She did not change her name?

Mandalorian45
05-03-20, 03:39

Had yas a few months ago at Osaka and previously at Tokyo over on ward. Very good service, nice boobs, but showing her age. I would guess late 30's. Her body looks early 30's. I would repeat for service.

Leii is from happiness and has lots of great reviews for her service but I would describe her as heavy, too wide in the mid section for my liking. I also believe that someone reported that her service menu is more limited than it was at happiness but I can't confirm since I haven't seen her at Osaka.

Celine from happiness (pink / purple hair) was also at Osaka now, I saw her at both spas and she was definitely the youngest one at either, pre-quarantine. I can't remember her new name, maybe it was cherry? Can someone confirm? She was firm with the cfs and never did BBFS at happiness, unlike leii, if that's a deciding factor for you.

I think daisy and joe have both been around for years, under different names at different spas.

Stay safe my brothas.Thank you for the scoops. Haven't been there in ages. Curious they open considering everything still pretty much locked down.

Been hiding in my cave. Going to be a while before safe to come out I think. Nothing worth taking that kind of chance. But saving tons of money 💰!

Ajarn
05-03-20, 20:27
May Day. Time for laborers to start working. One of the last AMPs to close and first to reopen. Haven't gotten lei'd since this MT:

Mike4346
05-04-20, 14:53
May Day. Time for laborers to start working. One of the last AMPs to close and first to reopen. Haven't gotten lei'd since this MT:Where did you find that cutie? Was it Osaka?

PointDexterJr
05-04-20, 16:53
May Day. Time for laborers to start working. One of the last AMPs to close and first to reopen. Haven't gotten lei'd since this MT:Dude, that girl looks really young -.

I don't know if I would chance that!

Ajarn
05-04-20, 19:00
Where did you find that cutie? Was it Osaka?You must be kidding!

Dude, that girl looks really young -.

I don't know if I would chance that!Its just the way shes dressed, but theres a little story about her. While trying to make some conversation, I mentioned to her that I had a girl with the same name as hers at that same massage shop. Some girls you forget the next day, but this girl with the same name stuck in my mind cause she was so cute. The girl in the pic smiled and said that first girl was her! It was the same girl. I shuddered to think about that. If you think she looks young now, the first time I saw her was about four years ago.

Shy Boto
05-04-20, 19:39
You must be kidding!

Its just the way shes dressed, but theres a little story about her. While trying to make some conversation, I mentioned to her that I had a girl with the same name as hers at that same massage shop. Some girls you forget the next day, but this girl with the same name stuck in my mind cause she was so cute. The girl in the pic smiled and said that first girl was her! It was the same girl. I shuddered to think about that. If you think she looks young now, the first time I saw her was about four years ago. What place is this? PM me info.

Lknfrpssy
05-05-20, 13:44
May Day. Time for laborers to start working. One of the last AMPs to close and first to reopen. Haven't gotten lei'd since this MT:Is this Leii?

Ajarn
05-05-20, 19:13
Is this Leii?LOL. May Day (5/1) is both Labor Day and Lei Day. Lame puns but trying to cheer readers up as we face another month of play-at-home.

Secret Agent
05-06-20, 11:34

Stay safe my brothas.Drove up the ramp and past Osaka Wednesday morning at about 3 am. . Place was all boarded up with white ply board.

Kealee29
05-06-20, 16:05
Drove up the ramp and past Osaka Wednesday morning at about 3 am. . Place was all boarded up with white ply board.Check the place out yesterday. They are still open but don't thinknthey are open 24/7 met with cherry yesterday wonderful session. Reccomend if your thinkinv of going to call ahead.

Lknfrpssy
05-06-20, 18:30
Check the place out yesterday. They are still open but don't thinknthey are open 24/7 met with cherry yesterday wonderful session. Reccomend if your thinkinv of going to call ahead.Is Cherry prettier than Yas?

Stinkfinga
05-06-20, 18:49
So let me get this straight. Osaka IS open, but you have to call and make an appointment. If that's the case, then they must be open only until a certain time. Am I right?

Kealee29
05-06-20, 19:46
Is Cherry prettier than Yas?Never got to see yas, cherry is close to what he picture looks like she's petite with some pretty nice bolt ons and beautiful smooth skin. They are open but idk until what time cherry told me after 6 daisy would start work but currently their is only 3 girls working.

Lknfrpssy
05-06-20, 20:57
So let me get this straight. Osaka IS open, but you have to call and make an appointment. If that's the case, then they must be open only until a certain time. Am I right?I was told members only.

ToniMulato
05-06-20, 23:07
May Day. Time for laborers to start working. One of the last AMPs to close and first to reopen. Haven't gotten lei'd since this MT:And where you saw this MT again?

Kealee29
05-07-20, 00:12
I was told members only.Tell them you been there before. Even if you haven't tell them its been a long time. But when I spoke to cherry she said the girls are limiting their customer counts to 3-4 guys a day depending how they feel that day.

Mongerholic
05-07-20, 00:43
Tell them you been there before. Even if you haven't tell them its been a long time. But when I spoke to cherry she said the girls are limiting their customer counts to 3-4 guys a day depending how they feel that day.If I'm not mistaken Cherry returned back to New York a few weeks ago. She told me she didn't plan on returning back to Honolulu. Please provide a description of your Cherry so we can compare.

Kealee29
05-07-20, 16:09
If I'm not mistaken Cherry returned back to New York a few weeks ago. She told me she didn't plan on returning back to Honolulu. Please provide a description of your Cherry so we can compare.Small petite korean, small c cups bolt ons, colored light wavy hair. She mentioned she was going to go back to the mainland but decided not to since she didn't want to self quantine for 14 days when she gets to where ever she was going. Idk.

Zero4
05-07-20, 16:59
Long time lurker I am curious do anyone have there number if so can you pm me please ty in advance.

CognacXo
05-07-20, 23:08
Tell them you been there before. Even if you haven't tell them its been a long time. But when I spoke to cherry she said the girls are limiting their customer counts to 3-4 guys a day depending how they feel that day.K 29, secret entrance from the ground floor.

I use to exit from the door across the kitchen.

Good luck.

DamoSuzuki
05-09-20, 15:05
Can someone please dm me their new #? Tyty.

DamoSuzuki
05-09-20, 17:10
Long time lurker I am curious do anyone have there number if so can you pm me please ty in advance.Can someone dm their new # too?

Seenum
05-12-20, 00:02
What does cherry look like and is she formally known as sindy?

ClaraForever
05-12-20, 01:08
What does cherry look like and is she formally known as sindy?Which Cindy?

PusscHunter808
05-15-20, 22:38
Info will help a brother out.

PusscHunter808
05-15-20, 22:54
Can someone dm their new # too?Please dm number as well thank you my braddahs.

Lknfrpssy
05-16-20, 14:38
Please dm number as well thank you my braddahs.I'm a fairly regular customer but they never gave me a new number. I saw one of the gals two weeks ago, but now they're not answering the phone.

Winston6089
05-16-20, 16:55
I'm a fairly regular customer but they never gave me a new number. I saw one of the gals two weeks ago, but now they're not answering the phone.Would appreciate dm number as well!

PingKin
05-21-20, 03:49
I went there about two weeks ago, and they told me about their policy. They said "see you again soon?" on the way out, but I can't get in contact with them. Anyone else know how to contact them? I think I was there the 5th or 6th of May.

Lknfrpssy
05-21-20, 15:25
I went there about two weeks ago, and they told me about their policy. They said "see you again soon?" on the way out, but I can't get in contact with them. Anyone else know how to contact them? I think I was there the 5th or 6th of May.2 weeks ago there were 2 police patrol cars parked in the lot below their mauka window. They're playing it safe. Maybe if you find the secret passage at the right time of night, and they know you, they'll let you in. Not sure if there's anyone there to go out of your way for though.

BloomBloom
06-01-20, 02:34
What is the new policy for them? Is there a number we can call? Or they take walk-ins?

Lknfrpssy
06-01-20, 18:42
What is the new policy for them? Is there a number we can call? Or they take walk-ins?I went and knocked. No response.

Rican2019
06-11-20, 19:55
Anyone know if they are open? I keep hearing they are but they do not pick up phone and another person went there and they didn't open door. What's the 411 on this PM if you have details I need to bleed this snake LOL.

GlitterUnicorn
06-12-20, 10:03
Anyone know if they are open? I keep hearing they are but they do not pick up phone and another person went there and they didn't open door. What's the 411 on this PM if you have details I need to bleed this snake LOL.I'm pretty sure they closed atm. I went there and saw Cherry maybe a month ago like a day after they put up a CityX ad. Might want to keep an eye out for ads. They'll probably repost when they open again.

UkiSlamma
06-25-20, 20:28
I went to check them out this Monday, no lights and doors closed. Anyone know if they opening up this week?

Zero4
06-27-20, 00:27
Saw Yas yesterday no rush cause they just open and saw cherry last week when they finally open same deal no rush we'll return when have more $$.

ExitOnly
06-27-20, 18:08
Saw Yas yesterday no rush cause they just open and saw cherry last week when they finally open same deal no rush we'll return when have more $$.Is she the small Chinese cherry that used to work at happy and apple at cc?

Zero4
06-27-20, 18:12
Is she the small Chinese cherry that used to work at happy and apple at cc?I'm not 100% sure I am goin guess maybe korean I'm still new to all new AMP game.

Lknfrpssy
06-29-20, 15:07
Is she the small Chinese cherry that used to work at happy and apple at cc?She's not that Apple. Last time I spoke to Hanna (Vanilla mama) she said Apple is in China.

ExitOnly
06-30-20, 04:13
She's not that Apple. Last time I spoke to Hanna (Vanilla mama) she said Apple is in China.Thanks, some of my non provider non US citizen friends are stuck in China. Heard that there was very limited flights out and impossible to get visa approves unless you are connected.