PDA

View Full Version : Mailing random low-income homes seeking possible providers

Pawg Hunter
07-14-19, 19:10
It seems kinda risky but has anyone heard of someone trying something like this? For example, I live near a trailer park, could I mail a letter to each person's trailer saying something like "Lonely man seeking attractive woman to spend time with. Willing to donate 100 for a special one hour date. You must be age 21 or over". Then include an email address or burnet number for replies, would that be a crime? The letter only mentions paying for a date but obiously people know what it means. My goal is to find a near by provider that does not do this professionally, I would be her only client.

Avash88
07-14-19, 19:20
This is a really bad idea with the new law Fosta / Sesta now they can get you on human trafficking and Solicitation. I wouldn't do it stick to Sa or list crawler. Can try out the idea on Pof or Ok cupid my sending messages to see if they need help with bills. But letters are really a bad idea.

It seems kinda risky but has anyone heard of someone trying something like this? For example, I live near a trailer park, could I mail a letter to each person's trailer saying something like "Lonely man seeking attractive woman to spend time with. Willing to donate 100 for a special one hour date. You must be age 21 or over". Then include an email address or burnet number for replies, would that be a crime? The letter only mentions paying for a date but obiously people know what it means. My goal is to find a near by provider that does not do this professionally, I would be her only client.

Pawg Hunter
07-14-19, 23:25
This is a really bad idea with the new law Fosta / Sesta now they can get you on human trafficking and Solicitation. I wouldn't do it stick to Sa or list crawler. Can try out the idea on Pof or Ok cupid my sending messages to see if they need help with bills. But letters are really a bad idea.Thanks man, I apperiacte the reply. I'd be better making offers on tinder, or PoF ect looking for pay for play girls over mailing random income women.

LuvP2
10-23-19, 01:44
Thanks man, I apperiacte the reply. I'd be better making offers on tinder, or PoF ect looking for pay for play girls over mailing random income women.Tried POF in the past. Wish it worked for me. Oh well.

Alixx
01-19-20, 14:15
It seems kinda risky but has anyone heard of someone trying something like this? For example, I live near a trailer park, could I mail a letter to each person's trailer saying something like "Lonely man seeking attractive woman to spend time with. Willing to donate 100 for a special one hour date. You must be age 21 or over". Then include an email address or burnet number for replies, would that be a crime? The letter only mentions paying for a date but obiously people know what it means. My goal is to find a near by provider that does not do this professionally, I would be her only client.As a provider I would feel like I was being set up by LE. A letter like that would scare the living s* out of me. Yes I know I'm a little overly paranoid but that would just be a above and beyond what I would expect to receive in my mail.

It also sounds like you might be putting the Target on your back. Worst case scenario some girl's boyfriend gets it and set you up.

Sounds like a very dangerous Avenue if you ask me.

Stay safe.

Alixx.

Alixx
02-11-20, 02:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.