PDA

View Full Version : JP Foot Massage

Avg Joe
07-06-19, 12:16
Stopped by JP on North Aurora Rd last week and was sorry I did. The young cute girl I saw before is gone and replaced by someone in her 40's and the other girl was equally unattractive as well. Sorry ass lame massage but still left her 10 for a half hour tip. L1 was offered but no thanks. I did get the full 30 minutes though. Am done with this place.

Sorry for a new thread , meant it as a new post and dont know how to delete it.

Avg Joe
07-25-19, 17:43
Darn I didn't know they did L1 there. I would have taken my pants off for my 30 min. Back massage. Helen gives great massages but not sure if she does anything extra. Michelle working the counter is a 9 out of 10 but doesn't do massages and there temporarily.The girl I saw there was Mia. She gave a terrible massage, kept me covered with a blanket the whole time and left the room at least 5 times. Once she pointed at it and I shook my head no. I guess that was an offer of L1. Said she was leaving the next day for a different AMP.

I seriously doubt they do anything because as I was leaving there was a mom who walked in with her 2 teenage daughters so they could both get a sports massage.