PDA

View Full Version : Be Careful

LilJonn
07-05-19, 21:48
I haven't posted in a while due to taking a break. Had an urge and wanted to try something new and different, didn't go exactly as planned. I reached out to 617-xxx-6100 located in Danvers. I entered the room and there was a fairly attractive brunette probable 40 years old or so. She says hello and asks if I want the hour which I did and already told her that twice through text. She seems a bit off or distracted and begins counting money and says she owes a friend $100 dollars and she should be there in about half an hour. I let her know that if someone is coming I'm definitely not staying to which she says no I have to run outside and give her the money. I'll text her and let her know I'm busy and let her know when you leave. I should have left then but she assured me a good time. So I lay the XX on the dresser and get undressed, she strips off her mini dress and I think ok not bad, nice little tits and a clean smooth pussy. She gets on the bed and begins sucking my cock pretty good it taking me a bit to get comfortable and relax after contemplating leaving. After about 10 min I got a good hard on and she is taking me down to the base enjoying myself and I begin to think about fucking her. Oh wait the phone rings! She gets up and begins getting dressed on my side of the bed. As she bends over facing me I see a string hanging, YUP she has a tampon in. WTF I don't mention the tampon but do ask about leaving mid session. She continues getting dressed grabs the money, not mine it is still on the dresser, and heads out. Now were on the second floor so I crack the curtain and watch her walk down the stairs, I want to see where she is going as I start to get my clothes. She walks beyond the immediate parking spots in front of the room so I get dressed walk over to the dresser take my XX back replace it with a 40 dollar tip and bolt. As I am leaving I see her getting into a vehicle with a guy. She didn't see my vehicle so I drove right by them. She absolutely flipped out sending me about 20 text messages starting with I'm sorry< I never responded but they quickly escalated pretty fucking funny actually. Should have saved the screen shots and posted. I blocked her number and moved on. You know I was going to see Kierra or Shayla. Oh well lesson learned. Anyway Be Careful!!

Liljonn.

MajorMudd
07-06-19, 00:39
What on earth were you worried about? The poor woman was obviously making her connection and would have come right back.

MajorMudd
07-06-19, 09:23
The woman was obviously getting her fix and would have come back. I guess how I can see her behavior might have made you nervous but what exactly were you worried about?

LilJonn
07-06-19, 21:30
The woman was obviously getting her fix and would have come back. I guess how I can see her behavior might have made you nervous but what exactly were you worried about?We all take enough chances swimming in this pool. No need to add any additional risks. She said she was meeting her girlfriend, when I left she was getting into an SUV with a guy, most likely her dealer. As I passed them I watched in the rear view and they were heading down towards the room. Maybe he was just giving her a ride down the hill back to room, why would I want to find out.

Liljonn.

MajorMudd
07-06-19, 23:17
We all take enough chances swimming in this pool. No need to add any additional risks. She said she was meeting her girlfriend, when I left she was getting into an SUV with a guy, most likely her dealer. As I passed them I watched in the rear view and they were heading down towards the room. Maybe he was just giving her a ride down the hill back to room, why would I want to find out.

Liljonn.I guess on a first visit with this woman that would be unnerving.

Jon Gris
07-07-19, 13:28
As we all can agree on most of these girls have their issues whether it is their drug habits or their dealers and boyfriends. We all have done favors for these girls. It sounds like this situation she started the dealer stuff and the phone calls too early and it was too soon to introduce that kind of thing into the mix. I guess it all depends on what your personal comfort level is dealing with their issues.