PDA

View Full Version : News and Media Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Desert Rat
12-18-19, 01:51
Got a question for the Seniors in Maricopa county-- What is the typical process of how the Uncle goes about their thing in Phoenix? In some cities, you could expect your car to be impounded and plead out to a traffic violation after about 2 k - 3 k in fees. Do they watch the SW's and then roll up on car? Does the SW get to walk, car tow, and off to booking for the dreamer? Do they sit back on side streets? Are there certain times which are more targeted? I appreciate feedback and apologize if this is not the right forum.https://ktar.com/story/2098444/phoenix-raises-penalties-for-soliciting-prostitutes-in-effort-to-fight-trafficking/

This is how Phoenix handles soliciting if you get caught in the act. They do not do a lot of SW stings here because they are dangerous and time consuming. They can capture so many hobbyists with just one ad on Listcrawler. I prefer daytime because it is harder to sneak up on you. My personal opinion is that any girl that does not move is too dangerous. If they walk half a block they are not a decoy.

Spartan99
12-18-19, 12:00
https://ktar.com/story/2098444/phoenix-raises-penalties-for-soliciting-prostitutes-in-effort-to-fight-trafficking/

This is how Phoenix handles soliciting if you get caught in the act. They do not do a lot of SW stings here because they are dangerous and time consuming. They can capture so many hobbyists with just one ad on Listcrawler. I prefer daytime because it is harder to sneak up on you. My personal opinion is that any girl that does not move is too dangerous. If they walk half a block they are not a decoy.Thank you for the feedback! I did some recon from 10 pm until midnight last night. Lots of gals on 27th from Indian to Northern. Some flashy BSW's were bunched up on the West side of street. Within an hour there was no less than 5 unmarked Uncles questioning them. I saw one of them getting their pursed dumped in search. Uncle using Camrys and array of cars. I agree-- daytime is better feel than in the dark. I got to give credit to Phoenix's finest-- they are everywhere and keeping it in check! They were all over the QC on Northern /27th. The car wash always seemed to have one or two SW's. Lots of cars pulled over.

Yeah, if they will walk a block to your car, it is not a decoy. I noticed very few would give much in the way of moving off the spot they are standing. One did and. 4 later I ended my night. I will not repeat in dark again. 10 am to 2 pm and then from 5 pm to 7 pm feel and look better. Be safe. Last thing, I went to my first SC here. Ridiculous. Not right forum.

MongerSeeker
12-18-19, 12:41
I prefer picking up SW's during the day as well. It is much easier to spot LE. Often times the SW's work only night so there is not a choice. If you are unfamiliar with area one good tactic is to simply park and observe for a bit. Another good strategy is drive around and look for potential spots for LE to hide.

https://ktar.com/story/2098444/phoenix-raises-penalties-for-soliciting-prostitutes-in-effort-to-fight-trafficking/

This is how Phoenix handles soliciting if you get caught in the act. They do not do a lot of SW stings here because they are dangerous and time consuming. They can capture so many hobbyists with just one ad on Listcrawler. I prefer daytime because it is harder to sneak up on you. My personal opinion is that any girl that does not move is too dangerous. If they walk half a block they are not a decoy.

DrPoon
12-18-19, 16:46
Good article about Tennessee which allows only misdemeanor violations for prostitution contracts with 17 year old providers.

https://www.wsmv.com/news/news-exposes-demand-for-sex-with-young-women-teenagers-from/article_5cbb1a4e-519d-11e9-9b4e-7f0cddaa35ee.html

It should also be noted that Dairy Queen traffics 16 and 17 year olds to make blizzards.

Desert Rat
02-03-20, 16:28
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2020/01/30/police-arrest-27-suspects-accused-sex-crimes-involving-children-operation-silent-predator/2854125001/

Another group of men trying to have sex with adult women who are arrested for seeking underage sex. If you read the article they admit no children were involved at all.

KChing
02-03-20, 17:01
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2020/01/30/police-arrest-27-suspects-accused-sex-crimes-involving-children-operation-silent-predator/2854125001/

Another group of men trying to have sex with adult women who are arrested for seeking underage sex. If you read the article they admit no children were involved at all."The suspects arrested range from 21 years old to 69 years old, and they were arrested on suspicion of brokering sex acts with juveniles believed to be 14 years old or younger, Thompson said. ".

Sounds like pedophiles to me. These stings don't involve any real victims, just anonymous faces behind keyboards. Personally, anyone who targets minors is better off being picked up. The article doesn't say they were looking for prostitutes. Just my 2 cents. If they were targeted by LEO for just trying to have sex with an adult then I agree with you.

PhxFunLover
02-06-20, 04:36
"The suspects arrested range from 21 years old to 69 years old, and they were arrested on suspicion of brokering sex acts with juveniles believed to be 14 years old or younger, Thompson said. ".

Sounds like pedophiles to me. These stings don't involve any real victims, just anonymous faces behind keyboards. Personally, anyone who targets minors is better off being picked up. The article doesn't say they were looking for prostitutes. Just my 2 cents. If they were targeted by LEO for just trying to have sex with an adult then I agree with you.I don't know about this sting but I have heard sometimes these stings are pretty borderline on how they are setup. I have heard sometimes its not till the guys are in the room that they say something like, "Oh, I am only 14 BTW". Now, if they are placing ads as 14 year old that's a different story. It feels like its similar to the sex trafficking rescues where most the time its not actually someone sex trafficked just they are offered a diversion program if they say they are.

DrPoon
02-07-20, 03:25
It should be noted that Queen Elizabeth II started dating Prince Phillip at age 13.

https://www.biography.com/news/prince-philip-queen-elizabeth-marriage-relationship-sacrifices

Desert Rat
02-10-20, 13:05
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2020/02/08/georgia-marty-kemp-working-stop-child-sex-human-trafficking/4589791002/

I love the numbers these women including John McCain's wife pull out of their asses. This is just the bullshit excuse LE use to bust adult men seeking adult women to have sex for money.

Desert Rat
03-04-20, 12:40
https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/oregon-lawyer-skips-out-on-strip-club-tab-leads-cops-on-foot-chase/

Bdreener
08-19-20, 17:36
At least something more positive from the news / courts:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2020/08/19/court-secret-videos-cant-be-used-in-kraft-massage-case/42226385/

Desert Rat
09-26-20, 15:33
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/24/sports/football/robert-kraft-video-surveillance-case.html#text=Prosecutors%20 in%20 Florida%20 who%20 accused, stakes%20 legal%20 and%20 political%20 battle.

This is proof that keeping your trap shut and hiring good lawyers will get you out of trouble. The police had him performing a sex act on tape and he still got off twice. First with the massage lady and second with the law.

Shizzle911
10-04-20, 14:26
News that the President and First Lady infected with COVID. He should have waited until January to become infected then he could use the CDC eviction prevention form to prevent him leaving the White House at least.

Hopefully we can get moving with the Democratic plan to disarm the public. Only gang members and / or government agents should be armed anyway.-1000 You make no sense. You must really like to be controlled.

Chingados
10-04-20, 19:04
Sounds like he was joking.

-1000 You make no sense. You must really like to be controlled.

DrPoon
10-05-20, 10:22
ASU radio host fired and then filed a notice to sue ASU due to stating that an unarmed black citizen should be shot for having a sexual assault warrant. This is a frivolous case and the black citizen which I agree was wrongfully shot, and clearly the government was wrong. Rape cases under Sharia law, require four witnesses due to the prophet, peace be upon the prophet, knowing the propensity for false statements. In fact, all crimes should have four witnesses IMHO.

Clearly, the radio host should be fired! Women need to stop enabling LE by filing sexual assault cases. If they want to be unblemished then they should wear long dresses with Mormon underwear for protection and not miniskirts.

DrPoon
10-06-20, 13:31
Article indicates many Americans are seeking to move to Canada:

https://www.jta.org/2020/10/01/united-states/im-not-going-to-get-stuck-ahead-of-the-election-growing-numbers-of-us-jews-consider-leaving

Shizzle911
10-07-20, 14:13
Sounds like he was joking.Not joking. What are you going to do if someone does a home invasion on you. Pull out a 7 iron to defend yourself?

DrPoon
10-07-20, 22:11
Not joking. What are you going to do if someone does a home invasion on you. Pull out a 7 iron to defend yourself?That an easy question. The government will give everyone a free home and thus no reason to even commit a home invasion!

DrPoon
10-08-20, 02:05
Candidate P states that Candidate H preferentially prosecuted blacks at higher rates when she was a prosecutor. Candidate P unknowingly raised the stock of Candidate H as this is a good quality she has. In fact Candidate H is a perfect candidate for separatists. She is opposed to the death penalty, she is opposed to cash bail, she wants to abolish the choke hold and private prisons. Plus she has good hair and fairly light skinned! Not a bad lady IMHO.

DrPoon
10-12-20, 10:34
The government is compiling a database of the inside decor of all hotel rooms to try find providers based on their hotel pics:

https://traffickcam.com/

Slider42
10-12-20, 16:50
Debate. Good Points from Candidates...

Rumor has it she gives good head. Nothing else out of her mouth matters unless it's a drained cock. LOL.

DrPoon
10-22-20, 14:05
This Friday Borat 2 is reported to have a sting video with former NYC mayor. Borat's sister is claimed to be 15 (usual age change after starting older) and then Borat is reported to come out in a drag outfit. Then the RG apparently calls LE and files a report that he was adjusting his microphone and tucking in pants on video after the microphone removed. I would not recommend paying the Amazon cost for the movie and instead just download it on torrent for free.

DrPoon
10-26-20, 08:10
In the news apparently a provider told Mesa LE that he had girls in his apartment and he was arrested for sex trafficking. However, I checked the crime date occurrence and it said April 2020 even though he was recently charged only a few days ago in October.

I did see a girl in Mesa in late April but she had tattoos and since the tattoo law city code requires being a person to be over 18 to get a tattoo then it must not have been her. I did note that that as I was walking back after the session I saw two hot younger girls sitting on the walkway but I just said hi to them as I was already completed the session.

DrPoon
10-26-20, 08:19
Upon further court research of the recent Mesa sex trafficking case I noted that the defendant started off with his address at the homeless shelter then in later filings he had a high rise luxury apartment (according to current ads it rents from $1500-2000 for vacant units) so it appears that he was able to raise himself out of homelessness at least.

DrPoon
10-28-20, 08:21
Scottsdale video but starts off good but then is anti-climactic. Would have been better if the Mr. Miyagi guy did some karate moves at least. I don't see a crime committed though Scottsdale apparently arrested the Asian guy even though he was treated by the black guy at the end. Essentially just bloviated by each and not really any crimes committed other than by the Scottsdale government arresting people without probable cause, which is par for the course.

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/scottsdale-racist-realtor-arrested-after-declaring-a-no-n-word-zone-11509582

DrPoon
11-02-20, 23:14
Philadelphia Hebrews spar about who is legit:

http://www.jewishaz.com/us_worldnews/jewish-men-talk-about-confrontation-with-black-hebrew-israelites-at-philly-protest/article_43fc37e8-1aca-11eb-8432-6714952bac88.html

DrPoon
11-28-20, 23:52
Not Iron T and Unsuper are, Jr. Appear weak and flabby at the weigh in. Sad condition and the fight tomorrow night ought to be entertaining at least. LOL.

DrPoon
12-01-20, 06:42
Chandler hobbyist arrested months after pulled over in W Phx. In Oct, was stopped with a 15 yr black girl then LE comes to arrest him after the fact for Class 6 Felony Child Prostitution. Strange delay. Why was this delayed and it could be evidence against him is shaky. Also a black man and women charged in same case file with Class 2 Child Prostitution.

I think all black women from age 15 through 30 look the same age and when over 30 - 45 they look 25.

DrPoon
12-06-20, 23:28
Been following superstar singer Jojo S, and news report of her contracting Covid. Then the news states her boyfriend broke up with her due to him having other things to do in his life. I can't imagine what else a dude would need to do in his life other than to be banging Jojo S, as this would to my assumption take priority of all things in life. Thus, she clearly needs an older guy who has nothing going on in his life so that he can use all energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBQuSXceQHM

DrPoon
12-14-20, 08:46
Parking lot in Scottsdale mall. Littered with gold! A teen citizen finds envelope with $13,000 but turns in to the government. I am surprised the government didn't confiscate the cash.

Although this probably would not happen at the Tempe Mills mall if a wad of cash was found probably would end up not in the hand of government.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/scottsdale-teen-finds-envelope-with-almost-13k-in-cash-turns-it-in-to-police/article_f271a6b4-3b59-11eb-97a9-13bdf1af86a8.html

DrPoon
12-24-20, 07:24
I remember this parking lot of the Lizard video. I was on my way to the tire store down the street and my car overheated! I was basically stuck at that Burger King for two hours while waiting for my temperature to come down. I was able to get some water cups from the burger king to use in the radiator. And then basically just waited.

Luckily, shortly thereafter I was able to obtain a replacement radiator and determined the cause of the overheating was a clogged radiator after I put some stop leak in a while back. The moral of the story is do not use stop leak! And also to replace the radiator every couple of years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meaBvqNtoSA

DrPoon
01-06-21, 05:58
George G former Chief of Mesa PD now in his new job on Los Angeles County attorney enacted a great wave of much needed reform and eliminated cash bail in LA County, eliminated the death penalty, eliminated sentence charge enhancements.

He has also in LA County, a model for the nation, eliminated fines, declines by policy prosecution of trespassing, drinking in public, urinating in public, the California loitering for prostitution law (I. E. Figueroa), resisting arrest now legalised as long as no injury given to the le (I. E. Can tense up and sprint off but cannot punch the le), and declines all prosecution of suspended licenses!

We need to extradite Geroge G back to Maricopa County and make him the County Attorney in Maricopa County!!

DrPoon
01-07-21, 03:02
The Lizard has taken a keen interest in a provider named Monique and taken her under his wing and apparently drove her to a known drug and mental health facility in the West Valley which is seen in the background of her recent serious of interviews. He promises to get her "help" if she accepts it. Of course Monique and all other homeless citizens soon will be getting universal housing vouchers (which seems to be modelled of the English council housing scheme where each town council in England places every subject in a council house).

Both the Senate and House should support the President Elect B. Universal housing program so Monique should soon be free to blaze up her Fentanyl in her government home and incalls are much better than car dates as they are much more comfortable.

What the Lizard fails to see is that even if Monique stopped using drugs, she still can't afford an apartment except maybe with several roomates due to unaffordable housing crisis.

DrPoon
01-08-21, 19:08
In the news today, California arrested a Puerto Rican lady of attempted robbery out of state arrest for New York.

The Puerto Rican woman's attorney advised her of proper attire yet at a press interview the woman wore a hat with the word "Daddy" on it and also a tight tank top with leather jacket. She staed she is super sweet and her attorney claimed she had mental problems causing non responsibility. She then used her hand to shut up the interviewer.

It appears there is no criminal intent to commit a robbery since her intent was to possess a phone believed to be hers, but there appears to be a misdemeanor assault.

Of course she should have called her number while standing next to the alleged theif in order to develop probable cause prior to her rampage.

DrPoon
01-13-21, 03:41
All hobbyists if arrested should request an organic diet. An Arizona protester requested an organic diet and was on a hunger strike since last Friday. The judge ordered the US Marshall to work on getting him his organic diet as his attorney argued it was possibly religious based. The defendant walks around shirtless and thus is required to maintain low body fat levels and apparently this could be the key to remaining fit. The organic diet. As clearly, the food industrial complex is one of the main sources of obesity and by having an organic only diet, it will keep one lithe and ready to protest at moments notice.

Neo Cruz
01-13-21, 21:36
Saw this in the online NY Times via Twitter of all places. Either guys are getting smarter, or most likely there is so much competition from the various women who use the site.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/13/business/onlyfans-pandemic-users.html

DrPoon
01-13-21, 21:57
Most Onlyfans accounts of any substance are hacked and posted on Reditt or various Russian sites. Then again, it is my policy and have never paid for a topless pic.

Saw this in the online NY Times via Twitter of all places. Either guys are getting smarter, or most likely there is so much competition from the various women who use the site.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/13/business/onlyfans-pandemic-users.html

DrPoon
01-22-21, 00:32
A federal prison in the Fourth Circuit had searched a visitor's back door and front door, which found a tampon in the front door but was removed for inspection and determined not to contain drugs, only normal tampon materials. The prison suspected the visitor due to her adjusting her pants.

The visitor sued the prison but was ruled against and her case was dismissed. All smuggler's should be on notice that a tampon no longer is a safe haven to carry drugs in.

CoqueMeat
01-22-21, 16:05
Adjusting her pants? Or fingering herself because she gets to finally see her felon partner? It's a fine line.

But what do you expect in these jurisdictions that make up the 4th?

District of Maryland.

Eastern District of North Carolina.

Middle District of North Carolina.

Western District of North Carolina.

District of South Carolina.

Eastern District of Virginia.

Western District of Virginia.

Northern District of West Virginia.

Southern District of West Virginia.

A federal prison in the Fourth Circuit had searched a visitor's back door and front door, which found a tampon in the front door but was removed for inspection and determined not to contain drugs, only normal tampon materials. The prison suspected the visitor due to her adjusting her pants.

The visitor sued the prison but was ruled against and her case was dismissed. All smuggler's should be on notice that a tampon no longer is a safe haven to carry drugs in.

DrPoon
01-30-21, 11:00
Polk County famous for stings involving teens at least is going after government workers in Polk County fire department.

They should have said they dropped them after having a covid headache and neurological symptoms causing shaky hand, but instead fabricated fake vaccine recipients and one fireman confessed then they set up a confrontation call sting wherein the fireman supervisor admitted that he conspired to obtain covid vaccines for his mom. Although they allegedly stole three vaccine which would need to have stolen four in order to have two complete courses as they need two doses each.

I predict the next sting will involve a 15 year girl offering a BBBJ in exchange for a free vaccine! Of course I advise avoiding covid vaccine due to side effects and mercury.

DrPoon
01-30-21, 19:04
Scottsdale Offering $1000 Reward for Reporting Burnouts:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKpLlungTzF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKreFGvAkys/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Desert Rat
01-31-21, 13:18
https://www.kpcw.org/post/judge-orders-sex-tapes-allegedly-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-destroyed#stream /0.

If you are rich and get caught with a prostitute even on film you will get off in more than one way.

And2021
01-31-21, 21:28
https://www.kpcw.org/post/judge-orders-sex-tapes-allegedly-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-destroyed#stream /0.

If you are rich and get caught with a prostitute even on film you will get off in more than one way.He should have saved the tapes and linked them to his switter account for ease of future screening.

DrPoon
02-02-21, 23:01
The messenger RNA vaccines are linked to facial paralysis and severe allergic reaction. I recommend not to take them or go to Argentina or Russia for a Russian vaccine instead which is not a mRNA vaccine.

LongDickG
02-03-21, 15:26
The messenger RNA vaccines are linked to facial paralysis and severe allergic reaction. I recommend not to take them or go to Argentina or Russia for a Russian vaccine instead which is not a mRNA vaccine.Do you have any proof "doctor".

DrPoon
02-03-21, 15:48
Six people in the USA and 13 in Israel who received the USA vaccines got Bell's Palsy causing one side of the face to droop. Also women who have had skin and lip fillers have swelling and deformity of the fillers.

So basically the vaccine is a fraud trying to prop of the prison industrial complex and instead we need to shut down the country and the prison system and allow people to distance and retreat to the rural bug out location to spread out. But the government insists on growing the prison population by perpetuation of a police state, which must be overthrown asap.

Chubbybear
02-03-21, 17:55
Do you have any proof "doctor".Allergic reactions have been documented. Of course, nearly all vaccines have someone / somewhere who is allergic to something in the vaccine. But it has nothing to do with mRNA. See https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/blog/covid-19-mrna-vaccine-side-effects for an OSU doctor and professor of infectious disease opinion on this.

Two sentences I think summarize this; "Out of millions of doses administered to date, very few severe side effects, including allergic reactions, have been reported. No long-term adverse effects have been reported. ".

The sooner I can get vaccinated, the better.

Stay safe (and vaccinate).

CB.

Vivid Dream
02-04-21, 11:56
Six people in the USA and 13 in Israel who received the USA vaccines got Bell's Palsy causing one side of the face to droop. Also women who have had skin and lip fillers have swelling and deformity of the fillers.

So basically the vaccine is a fraud trying to prop of the prison industrial complex and instead we need to shut down the country and the prison system and allow people to distance and retreat to the rural bug out location to spread out. But the government insists on growing the prison population by perpetuation of a police state, which must be overthrown asap.Hummm.

It's tragic for the 19 people mention above with adverse results. It's equally tragic for the 5-10% who the vaccines do not protect. Is it your proposal, the other 90-95% or whatever percentage is protected, should avoid the vaccine solution due to these exceptions? Isn't this the same as proposing no one should eat or drink something which may cause one person some negative reaction?

How is the "overthrow of governments" working for other countries? They are very good at this since it seems to happen every few years. Each new government looks for aid from other counties so the new leaders can become wealthy.

Your posts can be thought provoking. Hopefully this is the goal.

Desert Rat
02-05-21, 19:17
The messenger RNA vaccines are linked to facial paralysis and severe allergic reaction. I recommend not to take them or go to Argentina or Russia for a Russian vaccine instead which is not a mRNA vaccine.I took the Pfizer vaccine and was achy for a few days but then felt fine. Please take the vaccine so we can get back to fucking young hot women on a pool table in a rowdy bar.

DrPoon
02-09-21, 03:27
Found a good link to nude Arizona women and it also has intel on the backroom and bb gangbang gloryhole secret ladies who have ads and whatnot:

https://anonib.ru/az/index.html

Dcm 202
02-09-21, 13:40
Found a good link to nude Arizona women and it also has intel on the backroom and bb gangbang gloryhole secret ladies who have ads and whatnot:

https://anonib.ru/az/index.htmlThere is some really shady shit there, avoid.

Higgs Boson
02-09-21, 14:18
I took the Pfizer vaccine and was achy for a few days but then felt fine. Please take the vaccine so we can get back to fucking young hot women on a pool table in a rowdy bar.Fully support this position.

Got the first shot of Pfizer last week. Forgot it about by the afternoon. Zero side effects. Booked for the follow up.

Want the clubs back to normal? Get the shots.

Ignore the crackpots.

Higgs.

DrPotato
02-09-21, 14:27
I took the Pfizer vaccine and was achy for a few days but then felt fine. Please take the vaccine so we can get back to fucking young hot women on a pool table in a rowdy bar.Everyone taking the vaccine will do nothing to "get things back to normal" just like the 15 days to "slow the curve" turned into a year and counting. Now taking the vaccine won't protect you they say you still should wear a mask (or is it 2 masks, next month 3-4 masks!) and social distance. Really? Then why take the vaccine?

It's not about the science, it never was. Trusting their plan is as dumb as trusting "the plan".

Jamesj
02-09-21, 16:28
I took the Pfizer vaccine and was achy for a few days but then felt fine. Please take the vaccine so we can get back to fucking young hot women on a pool table in a rowdy bar.

Fully support this position.

Got the first shot of Pfizer last week. Forgot it about by the afternoon. Zero side effects. Booked for the follow up.

Want the clubs back to normal? Get the shots.

Ignore the crackpots.

Higgs.Totally agree with my 2 fellow esteemed mongers.

There are 2 ways to slow or stop this devastating pandemic.

Both involve herd immunity.

Option "A" , get the vaccines (2 dozes about 3 weeks to a month apart) 95 % plus effective. (No Cost to the individual).

Option "B", do nothing, until enough people contract Covid19 and either get sick, or millions of deaths.

CDC estimates 4- 8 million US citizens would die, and 10 of millions more hospitalized before herd immunity of 80-85% . (we've already lost close to 475,000 of our brothers and sister).

[Deleted by Admin]

If ALL US citizens would get the vaccine (when available), experts think we would be back to near normal with in a year.

BTW, I have my 1st injection of Pfizer set for Feb. 14th. (State Farm Stadium) At that time they will schedule my 2nd injection.

Looking forward to it, more then a BBBJ & a PSE with a perfect 10 spinner!

Be safe, and continue the hunt.

JamesJ.

DrPoon
02-10-21, 08:43
Well according to this article, 6 months immunity is as long as you will get either with infection or vaccine. Further the Brazil and South African variants and other future variants will infect since they are not covered by the vaccine. The best JJ vaccine is only 50% effective on the S. African variant.

So basically bad news and many will die asap despite vaccine because essentially even with a vaccine we are back to last year 2020 with the new variants will spread worldwide during the 2021. In sum, 2021 will repeat 2020 since the new variants are now in play.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21) 00183-5/ fulltext.

Article above proves my theory based on a city which achieved heard immunity and then new strain came in.

DrPoon
02-15-21, 06:04
A week later after Drpoon makes a medical finding, Dr. F. concurs with it today on ABC News:

https://youtu.be/YAY1nhR8x3Q?t=64

Dkuym1
02-15-21, 12:38
Everyone taking the vaccine will do nothing to "get things back to normal" just like the 15 days to "slow the curve" turned into a year and counting. Now taking the vaccine won't protect you they say you still should wear a mask (or is it 2 masks, next month 3-4 masks!) and social distance. Really? Then why take the vaccine?

It's not about the science, it never was. Trusting their plan is as dumb as trusting "the plan".I've had my second dose. I still wear 2 masks. I ordered my first set of N95's on Jan 5 of last year. I saw the writing on the wall.

Tell what let's do. I have the shots, I'll wear the masks. Meet me at Banner and let's both go into the Covid Ward for 3 hours. Of course you don't wear the mask as apparently you are a non-believer. Let's see who is enjoying a BJ 1 month later.

Dkuym1
02-15-21, 12:41
Got my second recently. Spent the next day feeling crummy and sleeping like a log. Next day I feel better than I have in a while.

When you go to get your shot, bring those folks a treat, enough for the 10-15 people you may encounter who are working for FREE to save your ass. They really appreciate it.

DrPoon
02-22-21, 13:55
An alleged disorderly conduct occurred the Buckeye wherein an electrician is alleged to have yelled from his electrician truck at an alleged victim queuing in line for government food distribution. The government hates competition and only its own agents are allowed to berate citizens.

Higgs Boson
02-22-21, 23:53
I've had my second dose. I still wear 2 masks. I ordered my first set of N95's on Jan 5 of last year. I saw the writing on the wall.

Tell what let's do. I have the shots, I'll wear the masks. Meet me at Banner and let's both go into the Covid Ward for 3 hours. Of course you don't wear the mask as apparently you are a non-believer. Let's see who is enjoying a BJ 1 month later.Higgs Boson approves this message.

DrPoon
02-23-21, 01:01
f you go to Banner particularly the most dirtiest one on 7th Street and McDowell you will likely contract MRSA. Masks gloves and gown are recommended for Banner not due to covid but due to how dirty it is. It has gone downhill since about ten years ago when I got my tonsils removed there and I avoid unless I were shot in its vicinity and even then I would demand to go to St. Joseph's instead. Instead, I recommend hospitals on the east side such as Mayo Clinic hospital and Scottsdale Osborn and Shea.

WestTraveler
02-24-21, 22:45
Tell what let's do. I have the shots, I'll wear the masks. Meet me at Banner and let's both go into the Covid Ward for 3 hours. Of course you don't wear the mask as apparently you are a non-believer. Let's see who is enjoying a BJ 1 month later.So now being in a Covid ward where a known contagion is present and active is equivalent to being in a shopping mall or restaurant or out in public. Got it.

Jamesj
03-01-21, 14:25
30 year old male found dead in street at the above intersection, 2:00 AM Monday morning.

Check out the story by Connor Van Lighten in AzCentral (sorry, do not know how to copy / paste links).

Police found signs "foul play " (LOL). A white SUV was recovered.

Hope it was not any of our esteemed contributors to this forum.

Be safe and continue the hunt.

JamesJ.

DrPoon
03-30-21, 10:59
Watching the cross examination of the Derek C. Trial witness Donald W.

Donald testifies he is a wrestler. Then the defense attorney cross examines him that he was a wrestler and that wrestlers only practice at 50% capacity. Therefore wrestler are biased and think people fighting at more than 50% level are maniacs. Then basically, he presents the bias of certain martial arts such as wrestlers who are protected by weight classes and referees, think that any amount of excessive force is out control. Using the defense attorney's reasoning, only a ninja would be a valid and unbiased witness to testify on whether force was excessive or not.

Dkuym1
03-31-21, 21:13
Saw a report about guys in Mesa being busted for going after underaged gals. Story said the police placed ads on popular websites. I don't know about these and don't want to know as I would never go after anything younger than 25 and actually prefer 35-40. But the question is, what 'sites' are they talking about. I've never seen anything close to what they are going on about.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/6-arrested-in-undercover-mesa-operation-targeting-child-sex-crimes/article_f520c5fc-9275-11eb-ba3c-eb0495cb4598.html?block_id=997196

DrPoon
04-01-21, 00:08
Saw a report about guys in Mesa being busted for going after underaged gals. Story said the police placed ads on popular websites. I don't know about these and don't want to know as I would never go after anything younger than 25 and actually prefer 35-40. But the question is, what 'sites' are they talking about. I've never seen anything close to what they are going on about.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/6-arrested-in-undercover-mesa-operation-targeting-child-sex-crimes/article_f520c5fc-9275-11eb-ba3c-eb0495cb4598.html?block_id=997196It's a witch hunt. These prosecutions are about extorting money from the defendants who are actually the real victims as well as general safety of the county since so called predators are peaceful and outstanding citizens and instead as we know most agents are part of a gang, they do the predator stings to draw attention away from their gang shootings, drug sales, and murders.

SmJacobb
04-01-21, 15:50
It's a witch hunt. These prosecutions are about extorting money from the defendants who are actually the real victims as well as general safety of the county since so called predators are peaceful and outstanding citizens and instead as we know most agents are part of a gang, they do the predator stings to draw attention away from their gang shootings, drug sales, and murders.They stated minors though so if their conversation stated the girl was underage then I for one am ok with them being prosecuted.

PhxFunLover
04-01-21, 18:22

https://www.azfamily.com/news/6-arrested-in-undercover-mesa-operation-targeting-child-sex-crimes/article_f520c5fc-9275-11eb-ba3c-eb0495cb4598.html?block_id=997196The way a lot of those stings are done is the place an ad with a roughly 20's looking girl then when guys contact them they either say they are under 18 or have a friend that's under 18 and its really them you are going to have fun with. Sometimes its not until they already have the guys in the room that they do this and they catch the guys dumb enough to say whatever. They get to add a flashy predator targeting underage girls to the arrests for the news. Reality is they aren't catching any of the real predators.

DrPoon
04-01-21, 19:03
They stated minors though so if their conversation stated the girl was underage then I for one am ok with them being prosecuted.So we have to have gangs infiltrating the neighbourhood and drug users creeping around people's parked cars in order to pay for the food and watering and retirement benefits of a prosecutor to prosecute an attempted diddleing of a fake girl which only exists in the imagination. Not a smart move and not fiscally sound.

Denton
04-01-21, 22:47
The way a lot of those stings are done is the place an ad with a roughly 20's looking girl then when guys contact them they either say they are under 18 or have a friend that's under 18 and its really them you are going to have fun with. Sometimes its not until they already have the guys in the room that they do this and they catch the guys dumb enough to say whatever. They get to add a flashy predator targeting underage girls to the arrests for the news. Reality is they aren't catching any of the real predators.Yep. This is exactly what they do. If you look at boards like listcrawler, etc. , they don't even take ads with ages explicitly below 21 anymore. So people are initially calling an ad for a 21+ year old and then the cops are saying "Oh gee, did I say I was 21? I am actually 16. Is that still okay? By the way, I am too young to even buy cigarettes because I am under 18. Will you bring me cigarettes? So basically they are just fishing for complete idiots and then presenting it as though they are busting "child trafficking" rings.

What I am wondering is what new angle are they using to charge these idiots with "money laundering". Is this something where they are getting these guys to pay with apps and then saying that somehow meets the money laundering statutes? Or are they doing something else? Hitting these guys with "money laundering" like this article said is something I haven't seen before.

DrPoon
04-02-21, 03:15
Arizona now has its own vaccine resistant variant of covid and now a vaccine was reported to cause skin peeling off of subject. The government is responsible for this epidemic and needs to be abolished and altered asap.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/johnson-and-johnson-covid-19-vaccine-causes-mans-skin-to-peel-off-663667

Jamesj
04-02-21, 07:33

https://www.azfamily.com/news/6-arrested-in-undercover-mesa-operation-targeting-child-sex-crimes/article_f520c5fc-9275-11eb-ba3c-eb0495cb4598.html?block_id=997196

They stated minors though so if their conversation stated the girl was underage then I for one am ok with them being prosecuted.

The way a lot of those stings are done is the place an ad with a roughly 20's looking girl then when guys contact them they either say they are under 18 or have a friend that's under 18 and its really them you are going to have fun with. Sometimes its not until they already have the guys in the room that they do this and they catch the guys dumb enough to say whatever. They get to add a flashy predator targeting underage girls to the arrests for the news. Reality is they aren't catching any of the real predators.LE will use numerous avenues and lines of bullshit to entrap mongers.

However, once anything is mentioned about anyone (the provider) being under 18, that's when you say "no thank you ", and end the conversation.

The arrested suspects knew (or thought) the girl they planned to meet was under 18.

If you have preference for young providers, there is an ample supply of 18-21 YO's that will service you, and take your $$.

Would be interesting to know how many mongers actually said "no, not interested "during the sting operation once they learned the provider was under 18.

Bottom line, the arrested individuals showed up with the intention of fucking a minor.

An old saying, "you can't fix stupid ".

Be safe, and smart while continuing the hunt.

JamesJ.

Desert Rat
04-03-21, 14:28
What I am wondering is what new angle are they using to charge these idiots with "money laundering". Is this something where they are getting these guys to pay with apps and then saying that somehow meets the money laundering statutes? Or are they doing something else? Hitting these guys with "money laundering" like this article said is something I haven't seen before.You are right that using any app like Zelle creates the money laundering charges by LE. The other thing is asking punters to buy gift cards to pay for sex is considered money laundering.

DrPoon
04-04-21, 20:13
Huge car shortage due to semiconductor shortage.

I recommend to bring back the Datsun 210 which uses a carb! Then swap a SR20 in for more horsepower.

DrPoon
04-09-21, 07:21
Some mid level providers now are advertising they are vaccinated against Covid-19. The vaccine makers are doing studies which purport that vaccine induced antibodies on a provider would ostensibly neutralize a spike protein prior to it being passed on to the next client.

It should be noted that most under age 30 providers are also vaccinated for HPV and therefore it would tend to be even safer to see a double vaccinated provider I. E. One for both HPV and Covid-19. Why not throw in a Prevnar 13 vaccine in their as well to prevent resistant streptococcus from being transmitted. Plus while at this, don't forget the Hepatitis A and B series. We need a vaccine database for all providers ASAP.

DrPoon
04-10-21, 20:38
Ramadan starts April 12 which means all arab types driving will probably be sluggish and be impaired drivers due to low blood sugar due to their fasting. Thus, make sure that extra space is provided and that you don't get in front of one as he might not be able to stop in time. It is better to slow down and let them pass and they are much safer if they are not behind you.

DrPoon
04-20-21, 17:52
News in the George F. Case, jury finds defendant guilty.

I was hoping for a not guilty so a riot would occur at least even though I am opposed to government.

LuvingFully
04-21-21, 17:55
"Criminally prosecuting prostitution does not make us safer, and too often, achieves the opposite result by further marginalizing vulnerable New Yorkers. " The office will continue to prosecute pimps and sex traffickers as well as people who pay for sex, continuing to fight those who exploit or otherwise profit from prostitution without punishing the people who for decades have borne the brunt of law enforcement's attention.

Enforcement shifts from provider to monger. When will they realize mongers are also marginalized and vulnerable?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/manhattan-stop-prosecuting-prostitution-part-185325536.html

Desert Rat
05-01-21, 13:36
"Criminally prosecuting prostitution does not make us safer, and too often, achieves the opposite result by further marginalizing vulnerable New Yorkers. " The office will continue to prosecute pimps and sex traffickers as well as people who pay for sex, continuing to fight those who exploit or otherwise profit from prostitution without punishing the people who for decades have borne the brunt of law enforcement's attention.

Enforcement shifts from provider to monger. When will they realize mongers are also marginalized and vulnerable?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/manhattan-stop-prosecuting-prostitution-part-185325536.htmlI never thought I would see prostitution legalized in the United States in my lifetime. However, now that pot is legal in many states I do see it as possible. One rural county in Nevada is a very small start. I thought Dave in Phoenix was crazy but maybe the dude is right about this subject.

DrPoon
05-01-21, 15:37
I think the government is overcompensating for the legalization of marijuana. The government needs a permanent underclass in order for the racket to work. In the past, it was slavery. Then the permanent underclass was drug users. Then it was illegal immigrants before they were glorified. Back when drug users were the permanent underclass, hobbyists were given a pass and even so called sex trafficking of younger providers was prosecuted against solely the providers and pimps.

Nowadays, that permanent underclass is hobbyists and the government simply cannot afford to do without a permanent underclass. All they have to exploit are basically the homeless and hobbyists these days and the government is hurting. See, the government needs to feed its private prison system. It needs to give agents something to do. Since the government is not concerned about actual crime, since only those who live in expensive white neighborhoods are allowed to actually feel safe, the government needs to justify its salaries and existence. The least risk to an agent is to arrest a non-violent hobbyist. Agents want to avoid if at all possible of arresting violent gang members who shoot back at them since they are maximizing their salaries whilst minimizing their risks. They have enough money to live in a safe white neighborhood so they could care less about poor people in dangerous high crime, high drug neighborhoods.

DrPoon
05-18-21, 16:34
Everyone should go straight out to Compton in order to get the $600 free each month.

Rolling down the street in my 64, sipping on Juice and Gin.

600 Shekels and the ho's trying to get in.

Where is my AK got to get my crew.

Bitches be yelling, Dr. Poon we want to fuck you.

https://theappeal.org/compton-guaranteed-income-program-aja-brown/

DrPoon
05-19-21, 21:13
I have noted these two Phoenix youtube channels are associated with the interviewees getting busted shortly after their interviews.

DrPoon
05-21-21, 14:00
I have noted these two Phoenix youtube channels are associated with the interviewees getting busted shortly after their interviews.The modus operandi appears to be that the homeless people are being outed by the youtuber posting their real names, then the government checking them for warrants for which many of them have trespassing or drug warrants and then they are sitting ducks since the government can easily identify their bug out locations by the background of the interview scene.

For the cost of buying the bums lunch, the government has engaged in a scheme to round up the rifraff. Moreover, the jail population has increased from 4000 in early pandemic to nearly 6000 at the present. My legal advice for the homeless is to hi tail it to Venice beach asap to escape the heat.

DrPoon
05-26-21, 17:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_NzXdJWCco

Her defense: "It's not like I cut the victims penis off and put in his mouth, I just shot him".

DrPoon
06-07-21, 08:35
The USA government started funding a Chinese virus lab in Wuhan in 2017.

Then a bat lady, in Wuhan, was working on a bat virus from a Chinese cave filled with bat solid waste. Then she became sick during her experiments in strengthening the virus. Then the Covid-19 virus was born.

Then of course China used the virus as a weapon and already had a fake vaccine figured out using messenger RNA. The same weapon used by Israel in the recent Palestine war. I. e. Strategy to vaccinate the Israelis whilst Palestinians get sick by denied vaccine. However, the long term effects of the vaccine could be dangerous and not determined.

Clearly the government has lied to the world since 2017 about Covid-19.

DrPoon
06-14-21, 10:48
Still there are thousands of viruses still in the Wuhan lab. The lab connects to a subway which then connects to an international airport.

Clearly a nuclear strike should be authorized on the Wuhan lab in order to prevent more viruses from escaping. This will sterilize it and make is germ free.

The USA government started funding a Chinese virus lab in Wuhan in 2017.

Then a bat lady, in Wuhan, was working on a bat virus from a Chinese cave filled with bat solid waste. Then she became sick during her experiments in strengthening the virus. Then the Covid-19 virus was born.

Then of course China used the virus as a weapon and already had a fake vaccine figured out using messenger RNA. The same weapon used by Israel in the recent Palestine war. I. e. Strategy to vaccinate the Israelis whilst Palestinians get sick by denied vaccine. However, the long term effects of the vaccine could be dangerous and not determined.

Clearly the government has lied to the world since 2017 about Covid-19.

The Gooch
06-16-21, 05:25

https://www.azfamily.com/news/6-arrested-in-undercover-mesa-operation-targeting-child-sex-crimes/article_f520c5fc-9275-11eb-ba3c-eb0495cb4598.html?block_id=997196I guess it was on Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat. Nowadays more and more sex workers advertise exclusively on those 3 platforms. I'd think the main escort websites would screen better and not allow people underage to advertise anything, or at least try and stop it. It could also be dating websites or hookup websites.

DrPoon
06-17-21, 04:52
News reports of a Galapagos tortoise native to the Galapagos Islands which can live to be 120 years old named Jazmine attempted theft in West Phoenix. Tortoises can be worth $200,000 if sold but have to be smuggled out since they can't be sold in the USA. The tortoise was ran over and died unfortunately when the thieves were caught in the act by the owner and the thieves ran over Jazmine.

DrPoon
06-21-21, 03:06
Megadeth basist met at an autograph signing in the Netherlands a 19 year old fan. She provided her drivers license stating she was 19. Then he sent her a porn video. Then an known user extorted the Megadeath basist claiming to out him as a pedo, but then the Megadeath basist posted the drivers license proving the girl was 19. Thereinafter he also filed a police report with Scottsdale where he lives under the Arizona revenge porn law.

It remains to be seen of the perpetrator will be located as he or she is probably in the Netherlands. Of course another famous case of a Netherlands man extradited to Canada a while back for alleged internet stalking of a Canadian teen.

DrPoon
06-26-21, 01:54
The Lizard is doing a fentanyl interview and is interrupted by a gentleman who then chimps out:

https://youtu.be/D3MUZrBDB6E?t=285

DrPoon
06-28-21, 13:00
Israel is reporting that new covid cases of the 15% not subject to vaccine efficacy.

Thus they have most people vaccinated and are a perfect breeding ground for helping the Delta variant mutate to be more vaccine resistant than it already is.

This variant has taken over England and by the end of July will take over the USA. Once the Israel stain mutates it will then reinfect the world and be vaccine resistant at a rate greater than 15%.

DrPoon
07-13-21, 08:32
CDC and government doctors are now recommended new treatment for chlamydia and gonorrhea. This is due to increasing resistance of gonorrhea.

The prior regimen was 250 intramuscular injection ceftriaxone plus 1 g (four 250 mg pills) of azithromycin. This was done to give all treatment at the time of service. As one who forgets to wear a jimmy hat is likely to forget to take pills.

That is gone and the new regimen is:

Ceftriaxone 500 mg injection plus 100 mg doxycycline twice a day for 7 days.

RayThy
07-13-21, 16:25
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6950a6.htm?s_cid=mm6950a6_w

CDC and government doctors are now recommended new treatment for chlamydia and gonorrhea. This is due to increasing resistance of gonorrhea.

The prior regimen was 250 intramuscular injection ceftriaxone plus 1 g (four 250 mg pills) of azithromycin. This was done to give all treatment at the time of service. As one who forgets to wear a jimmy hat is likely to forget to take pills.

That is gone and the new regimen is:

Ceftriaxone 500 mg injection plus 100 mg doxycycline twice a day for 7 days.

DrPoon
07-14-21, 09:51
The problem with the gonorrhea resistance is that the hardest area to treat is the throat. Compared to the lady part, the pharynx has lower concentrations of ceftriaxone when given as a treatment.

Moreover, I have been monitoring young women and noted that very few of them have tonsillectemies these days as compared to the old days and thus the tonsils provide a hiding place for bacteria which are then transferred to the hobbyist's unit during contacts.

Again all hobbyists should not use their tongue on a lizard for risk of resistant bacteria transmission and should probably be using condoms for bjs which I hate to say and it was also this reasoning used in the German BJ law from 2017.

DrPoon
07-14-21, 16:03
40 arrested in Tempe sting.

SmJacobb
07-15-21, 12:00
40 arrested in Tempe sting.You mean the child sex sting? Good, you fuck with children you deserve what you get. No sympathy from me.

Bdreener
07-15-21, 16:22
40 arrested in Tempe sting.https://ktar.com/story/4565448/valley-police-arrest-40-child-sex-crime-suspects-as-part-of-multi-agency-sting/

DrPoon
07-16-21, 18:24
You mean the child sex sting? Good, you fuck with children you deserve what you get. No sympathy from me.There is no website to as the government states, "broker sexual acts" with children. There are adult websites wherein the government advertises for adults and then changes their age at the last minute, under the age for Arizona for which most of the country has age 16, as its age minimum.

Then the government doesn't tell you that the prison system gets a new crop of people so that the public safety workers can retire after 20 years and have non violent people duped by a government scheme. Taking sex predators don't make neighbourhoods safer. Taking gang members and drug cartels off the streets make neighbourhoods safer but those criminals shoot back and that is too dangerous for agents to focus on so they conduct sham stings against hobbyists.

Why do we have hobbyists in the first place? Due to government schemes to deny its citizens girlfriends by reducing the female population and making it easier for girls to obtain restraining orders against men. Then we have a lack of funding of the female cloning programs I have been pushing for years now, and we allow open borders which most of the people crossing over are men, which reduces our gender ratio to catastrophic levels.

DrPoon
07-16-21, 20:56
The CDC eviction moratorium is ending the last day of July. Thus, there are going to be millions of new homeless people coming in August.

Prediction of riots and large scale disturbances.

Kelso111
07-16-21, 23:10
[Deleted by Admin]

Why do you guys do this? You only encourage him.

A2

DrPoon
07-19-21, 19:27
Supplies will be in short supply in the near future due to trucker shortage.

DrPoon
07-20-21, 16:20
WNBA player reports of being trafficked by Lebron J. :

https://www.infowars.com/posts/ex-wnba-star-claims-lebron-james-is-a-sex-trafficker-who-tried-to-kill-her-stole-all-her-money/

DrPoon
07-21-21, 16:16
Former Senator from Great State of Arizona John Mc. Tried to shut the UFC system down years ago and predicted the UFC was dangerous and his predictions came through in the Conner Mc. V. Dustin P. Fight wherein Conner Mc. Broke his tibia in a reverse fall / trip. This will put him on the sidelines for a year.

DrPoon
07-27-21, 18:10
Former Sen Barbara B who voted for gun control which allows only criminals to have guns is robbed of her phone in California.

She asked the perpetrator how he can do it. The answer is her voting record allows him to do it due to muggers knowing they will not be shot if they rob someone since the government has disarmed all people except criminals.

DrPoon
07-27-21, 22:18
The world's rubber supply comes from Thailand, which is under a fungus outbreak plus covid is stopping rubber plant harvest and processing. Plus a global shipping crisis.

This leads to shortages of raincoats. I advise to stock up on 36 pack raincoats.

I am filling my storage unit with tires and raincoats before supply plummets and prices skyrockets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_9XvHBb3nw

DrPoon
07-28-21, 16:43
In Detroit news, government employees capture a drive by shooting and then ignore same. This is in accordance with the holdings of Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 US 748 (2005) in which the Supreme Court invalidated mandatory arrest laws and held the government has no duty to protect anyone.

Moreover, since the shooter's car was not speeding there was nothing in it for the government to pull him over since it couldn't write a speeding ticket!

And if the shooter's car had mistakenly stopped in front of an expire parking meter, I am sure things would have been alot different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiSGiplQ6Gs

Desert Rat
07-31-21, 12:31
https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/hsi-phoenix-partners-local-law-enforcement-agencies-arrests-and-charges-39-men-child

At great risk to my personal integrity I must agree with the good Doctor in this particular case. Most of these men were not looking for children but adults to pay for sex. Some time during the transaction LE asked them to purchase cigarettes or alcohol claiming they were too young to buy them. Upon arrival they are taken into custody as pedophiles. If they get a hotel room or suggest any other location to the one proposed by LE that is considered luring. I have had to destroy my burner phone a couple of times after unknowingly contacting a police sting. Good luck.

Desert Rat
08-02-21, 13:54
https://nypost.com/2021/07/26/nyc-surgeon-beauty-queen-wife-settle-divorce-amid-hooker-allegations/

He should have picked up the pamphlet that I wrote titled, "So your going to marry a hooker". It is available next to the condom machine in the Men's Room of every tavern.

Desert Rat
08-15-21, 12:41
https://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/investigations/undercover-strip-club-sting-leads-to-az-liquor-department-resignations

I missed this story two weeks ago until it was on the front of the Arizona Republic today. DPS issued a 700+ pages report about all of the fuck ups in this sting prompted by the Department of Health looking for COVID-19 violations. The Health Department asked the Liquor Department to spy on strip clubs. The usual budget is $40 to go in and scope the place. Instead they allocated over $1,000 and went to VIP rooms and started groping dancers.

DrPoon
08-22-21, 00:16
Texas new law in effect September 1 which makes it a felony in Texas to:

Knowingly offer or agree to pay a fee to another person for the purpose of engaging in sexual conduct with that person or another.

This is not merely for child prostitution it is still a felony for adult prostitution hobbyists in Texas after September 1 2021.

Kelso111
08-22-21, 12:02

Knowingly offer or agree to pay a fee to another person for the purpose of engaging in sexual conduct with that person or another.

This is not merely for child prostitution it is still a felony for adult prostitution hobbyists in Texas after September 1 2021.Wow, a little extreme, LOL.

DannyBoy63
08-23-21, 01:40

This is not merely for child prostitution it is still a felony for adult prostitution hobbyists in Texas after September 1 2021.You beat me to the post Doc.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/investigates/2021/08/05/texas-to-be-first-state-to-make-buying-sex-a-felony/

Kelso111
08-23-21, 11:47
https://nypost.com/2021/07/26/nyc-surgeon-beauty-queen-wife-settle-divorce-amid-hooker-allegations/

He should have picked up the pamphlet that I wrote titled, "So your going to marry a hooker". It is available next to the condom machine in the Men's Room of every tavern.I don't think that he knew about her "job". What's funny is how she continued to escort with a rich husband.

Jamesj
08-24-21, 14:59

He should have picked up the pamphlet that I wrote titled, "So your going to marry a hooker". It is available next to the condom machine in the Men's Room of every tavern.
I don't think that he knew about her "job". What's funny is how she continued to escort with a rich husband.She probably had as many reason (to continue her side hustle) as we do in partaking of stray pussy.

Let's look in the mirror. Some of of us are married (I'm not) , some have a SO, some of us score pussy for free, if we have game, some of of us just like variety, or the thrill of the hunt.

Perhaps he didn't do his homework, enough of it, wasn't satisfying her wild side, or a host of other reasons.

She may be a lot like us, want variety, more excitement in the sack, just wanting to live on the edge, or she might just like to fuck.

I've know several mongers, have beautiful wives / SOs,(I would love to fuck them) got all the fucking they wanted at home, but still enjoyed the wild side, living on the edge ".

Who knows what floats someone else boat?

Be safe, and continue the hunt.

JamesJ.

Kelso111
09-03-21, 22:57
She probably had as many reason (to continue her side hustle) as we do in partaking of stray pussy.JamesJ.LOL, you right, I didn't consider the psychological effect. She had to satisfy her craving.

Kelso111
09-03-21, 23:00
https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/hsi-phoenix-partners-local-law-enforcement-agencies-arrests-and-charges-39-men-child

At great risk to my personal integrity I must agree with the good Doctor in this particular case. Most of these men were not looking for children but adults to pay for sex. Some time during the transaction LE asked them to purchase cigarettes or alcohol claiming they were too young to buy them. Upon arrival they are taken into custody as pedophiles. If they get a hotel room or suggest any other location to the one proposed by LE that is considered luring. I have had to destroy my burner phone a couple of times after unknowingly contacting a police sting. Good luck.How did you know it was a sting? Did they ask you to nuy them stuff?

DrPoon
09-12-21, 09:14
Was watching season two of show, "Undercover Billionaire". Basically it is a capitalism sting whereby a billionaire goes undercover to conduct a capitalism sting to wrangle economic assistance and business community to start a new organization valued at one million dollars. They are only allowed $100 to start with and given an old SUV. Although the SUV's are much nicer than most poor people's cars.

Of course this capitalism sting could never occur in Phoenix since while sleeping in their trucks while homeless, they would have gotten a parking ticket or vehicle towed by a predatory towing lot, and shot at by gang members and their $100 taken by drug addicts while in a homeless area.

Desert Rat
09-13-21, 18:05
How did you know it was a sting? Did they ask you to nuy them stuff?Yes, the ad stated 25 years old but she asked me to purchase condoms and cigarettes because she was not old enough to purchase them herself. The cigarettes would prove she was a minor (not to me) and the condoms would prove intent (yes, I have a boner). That is why when LE claims they arrested all of these pedos I always call bullshit. Be safe out there.

DrPoon
09-29-21, 15:46
The leader of the Playboy Mansion, Hugh H. Of course is in another dimension and thus no longer subject to the jurisdiction of American courts. However, a 15 year old Playmate reported being assaulted with a chocolate pudding pop by a well known Defendant Bill C.

My question is: Where was Hypatia Lee during all of these shenanigans? Was she at her typewriter (since no computers back then)?

Desert Rat
09-30-21, 18:16
The leader of the Playboy Mansion, Hugh H. Of course is in another dimension and thus no longer subject to the jurisdiction of American courts. However, a 15 year old Playmate reported being assaulted with a chocolate pudding pop by a well known Defendant Bill C.

My question is: Where was Hypatia Lee during all of these shenanigans? Was she at her typewriter (since no computers back then)?Many moons ago I used to own a book about the playboy mansion that was published by Playboy. The pictures and stories were amazing and I was truly jealous that I never got to see and experience the place.

DrPoon
10-14-21, 11:07
The government is hacking hobbyists via boards and also IP hacking.

Thus all hobbyists must download and create a separate virtual machine and then conduct all hobby online activity via the virtual machine.

So basically then once the government hacks the hobbyist it will only get into the virtual machine and not any actual files of the real computer. Other benefits are once the virtual machine succumbs to a virus or worm, it can be deleted and created anew and then within seconds start back where left off unlike needing to reinstall Windows if your system crashes without a virtual machine.

The virtual machine also gets around the listcrawler review ban. If one gets banned on listcrawler then delete the virtual machine and start with a new one asap and post reviews and comments without hassle.

Kelso111
10-15-21, 17:08
The government is hacking hobbyists via boards and also IP hacking.

Thus all hobbyists must download and create a separate virtual machine and then conduct all hobby online activity via the virtual machine.

So basically then once the government hacks the hobbyist it will only get into the virtual machine and not any actual files of the real computer. Other benefits are once the virtual machine succumbs to a virus or worm, it can be deleted and created anew and then within seconds start back where left off unlike needing to reinstall Windows if your system crashes without a virtual machine.

The virtual machine also gets around the listcrawler review ban. If one gets banned on listcrawler then delete the virtual machine and start with a new one asap and post reviews and comments without hassle.Dr. Poon has a phd in computer science, LOL. Hacking hobbysts doesn't exist though and you have no proof.

DrPoon
10-17-21, 01:28
I recommend Yandex for search engine and everyone refrain from google, which is monitored by the government.

Yandex is based in Russia and outside of the USA monitoring capabilities and should be set as a default search engine asap. It is better than google and has image reverse search as well and free email without a burner number needed unlike google mail. Although protonmail is preferred.

Kelso111
10-17-21, 19:46
I recommend Yandex for search engine and everyone refrain from google, which is monitored by the government.

Yandex is based in Russia and outside of the USA monitoring capabilities and should be set as a default search engine asap. It is better than google and has image reverse search as well and free email without a burner number needed unlike google mail. Although protonmail is preferred.Yandex collect user data while DuckDuckGo doesn't.

DrPoon
10-17-21, 20:49
Yandex collect user data while DuckDuckGo doesn't.That's what they tell you but they are based in the USA and have a backdoor for the government.

DrPoon
10-18-21, 22:18
Fox News reports that LE are resigning over vaccine mandates.

Probably the world's smallest violin is playing in the background.

SmJacobb
10-21-21, 12:20
That's what they tell you but they are based in the USA and have a backdoor for the government.My suggestion for search engine would be presearch. As it is a decentralized search engine.

DrPoon
10-26-21, 01:22
A Scottsdale hobbyist reported several years earlier who was attacked by a pimp in Scottsdale then used a gun for self defense but disastrous results leading to the point wherein the pimp took the gun away and then called police on the hobbyist. This lead to a 17 year outrageous sentence of the Scottsdale hobbyist for after jury trial conviction of kidnapping, aggravated assault, and armed robbery.

The post conviction petition was relief was denied arguing that his attorney was deficient which I agree his attorney was very bad yet the court did not grant relief.

The lesson here is not to threaten use of a gun either use it or don't bring it and do not let it taken away better to create an escape prior to the government railroading someone to a fake 17 year sentence.

DrPoon
11-06-21, 14:39
The main instigator who attacked Kyle r. Was forced to be at the riot by the government since his girlfriend got a restraining order to prevent her abuse. Thus, Kyle are. Would have never been attacked but for the government preventing the initial attacker from remaining at his hotel room so he could instead abuse his girlfriend. Thus, the government is responsible.

Desert Rat
11-13-21, 12:07
The funny thing about the Kyle R. Trial is how much people freak out that he had AR-15. I was only a few months older than him when Uncle Sam legally issued me an M16 to kill people. Now, I had a lot more training than Kyle are. Before I started pulling the trigger.

Alan2020
11-16-21, 09:54
What are the chances of seeing it in this country?

https://www.insider.com/brothel-offering-free-sex-with-covid-19-vaccine-2021-11

DrPoon
11-18-21, 16:34
Cookies bad for health of Tennessee rapper Young D.

He was buying cookies at a cookie store and shot through the glass window in a drive by.

DrPoon
11-21-21, 14:39
Jury announces not guilty verdict.

Defendant is about to leave but the Judge says, "Hey kid!

Defendant turns around.

Judge says, "You forgot this."

Judge tosses the AR-15 to Kyle.

Then Eye of the Tiger plays in the background and roll credits on screen.

Desert Rat
12-15-21, 23:31
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10311733/Four-FBI-agents-sex-prostitutes-assignment-overseas-lied-polygraph.html

4 out of 5 FBI agents can find prostitutes in Europe. The fifth agent was apparently unable to get laid while standing in a barrel of vaginas.

DrPoon
12-30-21, 20:57
At the Super 8 motel which we all know and love and hopefully many have been there as have I. Off the 17 and Northern. Was the unfortunate location of a sting to which a hobbyist was arrest after a provider turned double agent.

The provider took the donation of $400 to obtain a younger provider on behalf of the hobbyist yet instead she arranged a call which was recorded (all calls are recorded by government) at which point the hobbyist left to Super 8 and was arrested. Sadly the hobbyist has $2,000,000 in bail and at the initial appearance asked the judge to retrieve his cat which was left home alone.

DrPoon
12-31-21, 17:05
Under Arizona law, engaging in electronic correspondence about poon could fall under the Arizona street gang law.

Lasvegas318
01-02-22, 13:26
Under Arizona law, engaging in electronic correspondence about poon could fall under the Arizona street gang law.What law and where did you pull this from? Please source.

DrPoon
01-16-22, 18:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

DrPoon
01-23-22, 23:22
The Lizard reports on his channel that a provider stabbed her sister's boyfriend, then sent to a short prison sentence of 7 months where she then became certified as a fire person.

That way when she stabs a new guy then she can just dispatch herself for immediate rescue service.

And2021
01-24-22, 18:17
A famous glory hole actress and streamer Vegan P. Was arrested on Mill Avenue for pepper spraying her ex live in cohabitant boyfriend.

This could lead to a gun ban against her since it meets the domestic violence definitions due to a former cohabitation pursuant to the Gun Control Act of 1968.

Tempe LE sprang into action within seconds of the assault and Mirandized her and got her to confess both the DV relationship and the elements of assault and thus even if the guy does not testify they have her admissible confession.

It should be noted that a different ex boyfriend (Baked A.) of Vegan P. Was busted in Scottsdale for pepper spray assault and serving his 30 day sentence.

DrPoon
01-29-22, 20:00
The above site is down.

DrPoon
01-31-22, 22:41
A senior citizen pimp out of Mesa was sentenced to 60 days in jail plus probation due to renting his Mesa condo out to providers.

A co-conspirator female pimp was given probation only sentence and no jail time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9o0EjrJLDY

Desert Rat
02-01-22, 19:15
https://www.eastvalleytribune.com/news/mesa-cracking-down-on-massage-parlors-again/article_72da2ed2-0dc5-11ec-be3c-6306c0b5bfeb.html

I don't know how I missed this last Fall but it is a great resource. If this was already reported just ignore it. The map concludes that the further East you drive in Mesa the less illegal activities there at AMP in the City of Mesa. I advise hobbyist to consider traveling further East to avoid LE.

DrPoon
02-09-22, 23:06
The Sun reports a United business class passenger was subjected to involuntary sexual assault on the trip to London from EWR.

The lie flat beds in the cabin were available but apparently nobody was noting anything strange during the flight and she was quiet during the ordeal. The subject was released after a swab was done.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17589416/business-class-flight-rape-arrest/

Desert Rat
02-10-22, 18:48
https://www.fbi.gov/video-repository/inside-the-fbi-combating-human-trafficking-013122.mp4/view

The FBI claims anyone at any time could be a victim of human trafficking. The next time I got to Costco I will watch my back for these deviants.

DrPoon
02-10-22, 20:58
https://www.fbi.gov/video-repository/inside-the-fbi-combating-human-trafficking-013122.mp4/view

The FBI claims anyone at any time could be a victim of human trafficking. The next time I got to Costco I will watch my back for these deviants.Costco is also well known for battery trafficking. People would buy a battery with three year warranty then return it without being tested a month prior to the three years and get a new battery with a fresh three year warranty date. Then Costco clamped down on this and noted on the new receipt that the warranty was only from the original purchase date. Thus, battery traffickers had to up their game and demand a cash refund, then return to a different Costco branch to buy a fresh battery in order to get the fresh three year warranty. Clearly battery traffickers crave younger battery since they are wetter, have more lead acid, whereas older battery are dried and withered and unable to satisfy their need for amperage.

Kester Diamond
02-11-22, 00:44
Costco is also well known for battery trafficking. People would buy a battery with three year warranty then return it without being tested a month prior to the three years and get a new battery with a fresh three year warranty date. Then Costco clamped down on this and noted on the new receipt that the warranty was only from the original purchase date. Thus, battery traffickers had to up their game and demand a cash refund, then return to a different Costco branch to buy a fresh battery in order to get the fresh three year warranty. Clearly battery traffickers crave younger battery since they are wetter, have more lead acid, whereas older battery are dried and withered and unable to satisfy their need for amperage.Not your best.

DrPoon
02-13-22, 05:49
After numerous citizens have requested a Blade Audit, several auditors provided the crowd what it wants in a blockbuster Youtube video! Like and Subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CadxdN5QMiM

A video shows one Lizard in custody, wherein Auditor Direct D is filming and told to step back despite being on a public sidewalk. Then a LE gets into argument with Direct D who then throws a laminted copy of.

Glik v. Cunniffe, 655 F. 3 d 78 (1st Cir. 2011) and the ARS for obstruction (must be physically interfering). The LE failed to set up crime scene tape to indicate it was a crime scene and therefore could not legally detain Direct D for being on a public sidewalk and when told to step back on the private property it was at the LE direction and therefore no probable cause for tresapassing either.

Apparently Glendale has supplied two female LE to 27th Avenue and Bethany for Lizard searches as it is unclear why a Glendale vehicle responded to a Phoenix Blade address.

Desert Rat
02-16-22, 16:51
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10516417/Texas-GOP-candidate-Congress-suspended-human-trafficking-program.html

This is one of those assholes that promotes the human smuggling bullshit but then wants to fuck a hooker. Nothing wrong with the hooker part just don't add fuel to the flame of the false narrative.

DrPoon
02-16-22, 20:47
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10516417/Texas-GOP-candidate-Congress-suspended-human-trafficking-program.html

This is one of those assholes that promotes the human smuggling bullshit but then wants to fuck a hooker. Nothing wrong with the hooker part just don't add fuel to the flame of the false narrative.I think what Texas has done by making prostitution a felony good because a lot of Texas girls have migrated to Arizona.

Boofoorashani
02-18-22, 10:54
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/peoria-breaking/2022/02/17/peoria-police-arrest-massage-therapist-accused-touching-clients-inappropriately/6832352001/

Peoria police arrested a massage therapist Wednesday afternoon on suspicion of touching clients inappropriately.

The man, identified as 50-year-old Bingquan, faces charges of sexual assault and sexual abuse. He was booked into a Maricopa County jail, police said.

Multiple people reported that Bingquan, an employee at Wellness Foot Spa located near Cactus Road and 75th Avenue in Peoria, touched them inappropriately while giving them massages.

The Arizona State Board of Massage Therapy, which regulates massage therapists, could not find any record that he is licensed in Arizona.

The Arizona Republic tried to contact the spa but received no response.

The Republic built a database of massage therapists accused of sexual misconduct by looking at complaints filed against licensed massage therapists with the state licensing board since 2014. The Republic also consulted criminal records, civil court cases and police reports where applicable to the licensing cases.

Bingquan is scheduled to appear in court Friday.

DrPoon
02-19-22, 04:57
A deputy in Louisiana was seen on camera ejaculating on cupcates which were then served to children by his wife who was a daycare worker.

His wife turned state's witness for a lighter sentence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tfEOYtKnQU

DrPoon
03-12-22, 06:40
People are buying jpegs of apes dressed as sailors. Some are costing from $200,000 to $1,000,000!

This is the end times.

Desert Rat
03-12-22, 21:25
The Brit John Oliver talked some sense about sex work on his HBO show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gd8yUptg0Q

The outrage that followed from the media started up instantly. All sex workers are exploited by pimps the editorials screamed even when that is not true. Of course, there are pimps. If you remove criminals penalties for providers and bust pimps everyone can be safe. Here is the bullshit:

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-oped-john-oliver-prostitution-20220309-oaut7asafnb7xikw3ho7yc5e6q-story.html

I am surprise John was not tarred and feathered for telling the truth.

And2021
03-16-22, 05:25
Subway attack reported by Alex J in NYC.

In a montage between Rent and Rambo, the subway experienced an attacker with hammer whip someone upside his head.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/09/assailant-accused-of-subway-hammer-attack-charged-with-hate-crime/

DrPoon
03-19-22, 23:54
Two Phoenix area women reported on ABC 15 went to Switzerland last week and wound up dead. No further information but I would guess a sudlandische refugee is behind it.

In other news, Sheraton hotels in Phoenix hired 40 Afghani refugees. All praise due to Sheraton, and there is no hotel program like SPG, the beneficient and merciful.

DrPoon
03-23-22, 11:27
Providers of course are major consumers of Uber since many have DUI license suspensions, etc.

I of course recommend to never drive drunk in the USA! And we have a new scourge of marijuana drivers in Arizona since the government legalized drugs in a misguided effort to appease Negros but at the same time sees increases in violent crime due to the Negro appeasment policies.

Sleepy Joe due to sanctions levied against Comrade Vladimir P. Lost a good source of oil and Sleepy Joe destroyed domestic oil production due to misguided policies.

Desert Rat
03-25-22, 18:44
https://nypost.com/2022/03/22/accused-sarah-lawrence-cult-leader-larry-ray-falls-ill-at-trial-again/

Mongers are always giving me shit for attempting to protect my privacy with providers. This is one of the reasons I do not share too much with providers. I realize this is an extreme case but it does show how your identity can be released by LE.

Kelso111
03-25-22, 23:52
https://nypost.com/2022/03/22/accused-sarah-lawrence-cult-leader-larry-ray-falls-ill-at-trial-again/

Mongers are always giving me shit for attempting to protect my privacy with providers. This is one of the reasons I do not share too much with providers. I realize this is an extreme case but it does show how your identity can be released by LE.The funny thing is the fact that "high end escort"always want your info. What should they do if they want to fuck young and classy girls?

DrPoon
03-26-22, 07:15
Gas prices are going to be least of people's concerns as they start starving to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohGa1DcA6BI

DrPoon
04-03-22, 06:12
Auditors are advising people to state, "I don't answer questions" when questioned by LE. However, this is a mistaken legal point. Of course, the government is run by attorneys and it rewards people for utilizing services of same. Thus, the Supreme Court has ruled that if one states he doesn't anwer questions they can go over the fact the he was silent to a particular question which then opens the door for prosecutor to argue guilt by silence on the issue. Instead, pursuant to Supreme Court precedent, the unequivical statement asking for an attorney is the point wherein the fifth amendment's right of prohibition to self incrimination takes place. Said another way, demanding an attorney is preferable as a response to the interrogation as opposed to not answering or stating something. Moreover, statements such as equivical requests for counsel I. E. "do I need an attorney"; "I might need an attorney"; etc. Are not sufficient and the unequivical demand for an attorney is required.

DrPoon
04-11-22, 05:19
New government operation. Cross walk stings.

Make sure to yield to all pedestrians!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmrvjFh2UZE

DrPoon
04-16-22, 17:22
Vanguard international dividend fund increased about 30% per year from 2020 to 2022.

Its price to earnings ration is about 10 - which is much better than anything found in the USA dividend index funds.

When price to earnings ration is under 10 it is a good time to buy.

Muggs
04-17-22, 09:15

Mongers are always giving me shit for attempting to protect my privacy with providers. This is one of the reasons I do not share too much with providers. I realize this is an extreme case but it does show how your identity can be released by LE.No way I'd provide my info either. I don't do the duo and FaceTime requests either. They can screenshot those.

Jamesj
04-17-22, 11:48

Mongers are always giving me shit for attempting to protect my privacy with providers. This is one of the reasons I do not share too much with providers. I realize this is an extreme case but it does show how your identity can be released by LE.

No way I'd provide my info either. I don't do the duo and FaceTime requests either. They can screenshot those.Agree with both my fellow hobbyist.

No fucking way would I give a prostitute (provider) any vital or pertinent personal info.

To me it's a business transaction, just like when I go to the hardware or grocery store.

Paying cash, they don't need to know my name, , my address, email or phone number.

Even tried to scan my DL entering a bar a few years ago (I'm mid 60's) Fuck that, and left!

The more "personal Info " you distribute, the more chances of it being shared or used for identity theft.

Just say NO, move on to the next provider.

JamesJ.

DrPoon
04-17-22, 19:04
At least it will help with verification. One benefit.

Agree with both my fellow hobbyist.

No fucking way would I give a prostitute (provider) any vital or pertinent personal info.

To me it's a business transaction, just like when I go to the hardware or grocery store.

Paying cash, they don't need to know my name, , my address, email or phone number.

Even tried to scan my DL entering a bar a few years ago (I'm mid 60's) Fuck that, and left!

The more "personal Info " you distribute, the more chances of it being shared or used for identity theft.

Just say NO, move on to the next provider.

JamesJ.

DrPoon
04-19-22, 12:11
The Federal Reserve raises interest rate. 25% today to try to curb inflation.

However, the sanctions due to the special military operation in Ukraine has caused gas prices and energy to drastically increase. Thus, the sanctions should be removed asap.

DrPoon
04-20-22, 21:27
Johnny D. A known pirate actor and Captain of the Black Pearl sued Amber H. For defamation claiming $50,000,000.00 in damages for lodging fake abuse claims against him. Whereas Amber H. Then countersued for $100,000,000.00 against Johnny D. For damaging her reputation alleging she made false claims against him.

Trial is underway with both parties having pictures they argue document abuse by the other.

DrPoon
05-05-22, 22:22
There is a new mandatory minimum of ten days on the first offense for street racing in Arizona. However this is five days less than the mandatory minimum of fifteen days for first offense prostitution or manifestation.

Thus it is safer to street race in the course of picking up girls and then get free sex due to high status as a street racer.

DrPoon
05-09-22, 15:53
Buyer Beware website states that hobbyists may be victims of robbery and violence by violent gangs.

This is true as government and robed gangsters are very violent and demand ransom payment for fines and bail purposes.

DrPoon
05-12-22, 22:06
Little Casears is hiring rehabilitated providers. Keep in mind when ordering and attempt to get info or numbers from promising cashier girls.

DrPoon
05-16-22, 22:58
Leaked opinion of the US Supreme Court getting ready to overturn the abortion right. Interesting that the papers and effects of the supreme court were leaked almost akin to the invasion by government against the security of the people's papers and effects.

Of course, many doctors are perverts and just enjoy looking at nude fetuses as part of the procedure so of course nude fetuses should be illegal. Moreover all ultrasounds and zygotes in nude cellular form should be illegal as well since it depicts nude fetuses and nude zygotes which by definition are minors.

DrPoon
05-21-22, 03:45
The Lizard interviews a man that states that he has to pay for companionship and / or trade blues for same.

Apparently later he states that a provider forced him to do blues to make sure he was not LE.

https://youtu.be/6_ygcAhyqtQ?t=107

DrPoon
05-21-22, 22:21
New technique of highway patrol to put defendant old in front seat of patrol of car to then claim she is resisting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWJteMY5SqY

DrPoon
06-11-22, 06:44
An auditor in Massachussetts is reported online to take his girlfriend with him to the strip clubs and then set up dates with same in exchange for donations prepaid directly to the auditor.

DrPoon
06-24-22, 13:21
Arizona's abortion law now reverts to being constitutional since the Dobbs v. Jackson case has overruled Roe v. Wade.

DrPoon
06-27-22, 13:36
AOC reports in her stream that Sleepy Joe will instruct the Bureau of Indian Affairs and Federal lands to set up abortion clinics.

So now women can do a slot machine whilst waiting for the anesthesia to kick in.

DrPoon
07-01-22, 18:09
A city LE in Georgia conducts a stop outside of his city limits then the sheriff of the county threatens to arrest him for kidnapping the motorist (I. E. Road piracy).

Then the city LE threatens in reciprocation to arrest the sheriff for interfering and obstruction.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/video-towns-county-sheriff-hiawassee-police-sergeant-threaten-to-arrest-each-other/85-94674371-94c3-4a60-99dd-297ccccc464e

DrPoon
07-04-22, 01:41
Arizona will soon be out of water within several years.

With the rising population a crash is near.

DrPoon
07-04-22, 20:15
Arizona will soon be out of water within several years.

With the rising population a crash is near.The government is taking sewage water, taking the sewage and putting in to a large settling tank, and then dredging out of solids on the bottom and (I. E. Poop and toilet paper) and then skimming off the top layer of water and putting through a filter and then sending it to an underground aquifer. This is to make it seem like the underground aquafer will last an extended time but it is contaminated.

DrPoon
07-09-22, 05:22
LE is reported to have been receiving at least 8 HJ's in Flagstaff thereby allegedly violating the criminal sexual conduct with a person under investigation. However the LE countercharges that the provider committed sexual abuse. But the provider claims there was consent as the LE claimed to be a hobbyist who wanted a HJ and thus consent was obtained.

DrPoon
07-09-22, 17:40
The news reports that special operators recommend using cocaine to assist with training and missions:

https://youtu.be/Z8671pfeX8s?t=293

DrPoon
07-18-22, 19:34
A new resistance gene in bacteria which was evolved in India and came to the USA via Harborview Hospital in Seattle due to a USA citizen contracting it in India. The gene leads to rapid tranference of resistance in all bacteria it comes into contact with.

Said another way, once this gene gets in the patient then eventually all bacteria in their body will be resistant to antibiotics!

The patient will then have only his immune system or else will die of bacterial sepsis.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/197616#solutions.

Desert Rat
07-21-22, 16:14
https://nypost.com/2022/07/21/military-scientist-duped-contractor-into-hiring-prostitute-at-air-force-base/

This is the best way hire a hooker. Make her part of her your work schedule and share her with your buddies.

DrPoon
08-03-22, 12:26
Seventy cases of monkeypox detected in Arizona!

Vaccine available.

Spread by skin to skin contact.

DrPoon
08-11-22, 06:38
Downtown Phoenix reports of a sighting of a security droid which patrols the streets.

Possibly it will terminate criminals when its network becomes self aware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbo2UOEBmxg

Desert Rat
08-15-22, 18:25
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11110493/Democratic-Oregon-state-rep-nominee-sues-massage-parlor-claims-owner-tried-sex-him.html

This so called man is suing a Mama-san for grabbing his junk during a massage. Men like this used to not survive beyond the age of ten but are somehow now making it to adulthood. What part of this massage parlor did not scream jack shack? I weep for the future.

JChoi
08-15-22, 18:28
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11110493/Democratic-Oregon-state-rep-nominee-sues-massage-parlor-claims-owner-tried-sex-him.html

This so called man is suing a Mama-san for grabbing his junk during a massage. Men like this used to not survive beyond the age of ten but are somehow now making it to adulthood. What part of this massage parlor did not scream jack shack? I weep for the future.Wow unbelievable.

KChing
08-15-22, 19:55
Wow unbelievable.Some other politician cam out and said he had it happen too but he was quoted as saying something like he was looking for something. Then he reported it to the cops.

DrPoon
08-27-22, 18:12
A driver in Florida is ordered to exit the vehicle and put his hands up but he pulls his unit out of his pants and takes a leak instead:

https://youtu.be/yjemwHrj4FY?t=159

Desert Rat
08-29-22, 15:49
https://kfor.com/news/man-on-honeymoon-among-176-busted-in-florida-prostitution-sting-sheriff-says/

Florida man and monger supreme let his blushing bride fall asleep and went to find some good sex. Unfortunately, he failed to do any research and got busted by the cops. His bride who resembles a bowling ball with a sweat rag resting on top is upset.

DrPoon
08-29-22, 21:42
https://kfor.com/news/man-on-honeymoon-among-176-busted-in-florida-prostitution-sting-sheriff-says/

Florida man and monger supreme let his blushing bride fall asleep and went to find some good sex. Unfortunately, he failed to do any research and got busted by the cops. His bride who resembles a bowling ball with a sweat rag resting on top is upset.Well the government is always talking about "rescuing" people so is this what they mean by rescuing a man from being married?

Desert Rat
09-07-22, 17:12
https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-deputy-police-chief-busted-prostitution-sting-180-pack-white-claw

First he got ripped off by a troll and then he got arrested for solicitation. This cop should have read USASexGuide and then he would not been ripped off and busted on the same day. I guess the polygraph convention was too boring for him.

DrPoon
09-08-22, 02:21
https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-deputy-police-chief-busted-prostitution-sting-180-pack-white-claw

First he got ripped off by a troll and then he got arrested for solicitation. This cop should have read USASexGuide and then he would not been ripped off and busted on the same day. I guess the polygraph convention was too boring for him.I think he has a defensible case because I don't think he actually made a sex for money contract. Apparently he just bought White Claw and $180 to have a "full half hour" which he said they would have "fun" if she was "legit" otherwise he would be forced to drink the White Claw himself. Which apparently fails to meet even the probable cause standard and may amount to false arrest although the Florida sheriff will have qualified immunity.

The Fox article states he agreed to "full service" which would be a crime but the Sheriff Grady press conference said he merely agreed to a "full half hour" which because it does not include the specific "full service" language would not be a crime.

Desert Rat
09-09-22, 12:25
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11193041/Nigerian-officials-intercept-7-000-smuggled-donkey-penises-international-airport.html

Coincidently, the name of my garage band in high school was "7000 Smuggled Donkey Penises".

SteelyRick
09-09-22, 18:03
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11193041/Nigerian-officials-intercept-7-000-smuggled-donkey-penises-international-airport.html

Coincidently, the name of my garage band in high school was "7000 Smuggled Donkey Penises".Cool. I remember seeing you guys at the Whisky circa 1969. I think you opened for Linda Ronstadt.

DrPoon
09-09-22, 20:26

Coincidently, the name of my garage band in high school was "7000 Smuggled Donkey Penises".Your hit song of course was stolen by Ozzy O. Who changed the title of No More Donkey to No More Tears and slightly adjusted the lyrics.

Another day passes as the night closes in.

The red light goes on to say it's time to begin.

I see the donkey around the corner waiting, can he see me?

I close my eyes and wait to hear the sound of donkeys screaming here.

No more donkey penis (Tears, tears).

No more donkey penis (Tears, tears).

DrPoon
09-11-22, 02:38
LE in Cactus Park Precinct shoots a man who brings a sword to a gun fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_qiWm1TS5U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONb6Es_zgDI

DrPoon
09-22-22, 02:50
Backpage editors the two from Arizona have survived a mistrial in the first backpage trial in 2021 due to government references to "sex trafficking" when the defendants were on trial for money laundering and adult prostitution conspiracy. The defendants filed a motion to dismiss after the second trial scheduled which was denied by the district court and is on appeal currently with the 9th circuit which takes an extended time to make rulings.

Hopefully someday the $60 specials will return asap and backpage will be great again.

DrPoon
09-25-22, 02:50
A Florida city named Pembroke Park cancelled its sheriff contract and its own police department is not ready since it has no employees, no 911 system or radios.

October 1, 2022 it will be a defunded town which hopefully will be a good place for a date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zag8HUAwIPg

Desert Rat
09-29-22, 20:00
https://www.foxnews.com/us/judge-orders-iowa-teen-trafficking-victim-pay-150k-restitution-family-rapist-she-killed

If you are a young chick and trying to get out of the life do NOT kill your pimp in Iowa. They make you pay $150,000 to the other girls he was protecting and loving.

RayThy
09-29-22, 22:27
https://www.foxnews.com/us/judge-orders-iowa-teen-trafficking-victim-pay-150k-restitution-family-rapist-she-killed

If you are a young chick and trying to get out of the life do NOT kill your pimp in Iowa. They make you pay $150,000 to the other girls he was protecting and loving.She killed a john.

Desert Rat
10-01-22, 19:56
She killed a john.Well, then burn her at the stake. Fuck that ho.

DrPoon
10-01-22, 20:46
Well, then burn her at the stake. Fuck that ho.Hobbyist Lives Matter!

Find Me Not 12
10-01-22, 23:05
Be careful out there!

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/tinder-meet-up-turns-into-an-armed-robbery-at-phoenix-hotel-followed-by-a-pursuit

Here's her ad:

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/93542342

Ripped Off123
10-02-22, 01:08
She killed a john.Didn't sound like the guy paid. She killed a rapist.

DrPoon
10-02-22, 01:22
Didn't sound like the guy paid. She killed a rapist.Or a shoplifter.

LetsMakeA
10-02-22, 06:40
Be careful out there!

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/tinder-meet-up-turns-into-an-armed-robbery-at-phoenix-hotel-followed-by-a-pursuit

Here's her ad:

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/93542342Tell them you ubered over and show up with cash only. Good reason not to have a debit card on you.

DrPoon
10-02-22, 06:44
Be careful out there!

Here's her ad:

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/93542342Maybe she will be sentenced to "community service".

DrPoon
10-02-22, 07:05
One hundred eighty killed in soccor match in Indonesia. The deadliest soccer match ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ_6RTpmHc4

Kelso111
10-02-22, 12:36
Be careful out there!

Here's her ad:

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/93542342I fucked her a long tikme ago. Dude, she is so ugly on those mugshots, smh.

I wonder if the guy really met her on "Tinder," LOL.

DrPoon
10-04-22, 05:58
A New Zealand citizen who allegedly worked in Girlsdoporn in California is missing and added to the ten most wanted.

$100,000 reward!

Neo Cruz
10-08-22, 02:24
Be careful out there!

Here's her ad:

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/93542342Very sad to see. I met Sonya over a year ago when she was working out of a hotel in Chandler. At the time she was way better than advertised. Had a great time with her.

Desert Rat
10-08-22, 12:52
Tell them you ubered over and show up with cash only. Good reason not to have a debit card on you.I concur with this advice regarding the man kidnapped by an escort and her pimp. I arrive with just enough cash for the session. The advice to say you took an Uber to the incall location is great. I am also curious about her "private residence" in Maricopa. I wonder if she ripped off hobbyists in that location.

DrPoon
10-08-22, 12:58
I concur with this advice regarding the man kidnapped by an escort and her pimp. I arrive with just enough cash for the session. The advice to say you took an Uber to the incall location is great. I am also curious about her "private residence" in Maricopa. I wonder if she ripped off hobbyists in that location.Maricopa is the perfect lair. Despite its name, Maricopa is actually in Pinal County and thus not subject to the mandatory plea bargain policies of mandatory prison for gun crimes which are in full effect in Maricopa County (except for notable exceptions).

DrPoon
10-13-22, 14:24
Kari L. Calls out Katie H. For refusing a debate. Then calls her a racist which ends up backfiring by endorsing the racist voters to vote for Katie H.

Desert Rat
10-14-22, 19:16
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11316979/NY-Democrat-congressional-candidate-released-tape-having-SEX-adult-actress-PornHub.html

This man is arguing for the legalization of sex work. He has my vote. Unfortunately, he is running in New York.

DrPoon
10-15-22, 05:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Desert Rat
10-20-22, 18:25
https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/phoenix-police-officer-arrested-for-solicitation-of-prostitution-department-says

I realize there will be punters happy about a cop being arrested for getting a hooker. I am not one of them. Nobody should be arrested for hiring an adult prostitute. He did several things wrong. First, he confessed to the crime instead of remaining silent. Second, he used his own phone to hire an escort. Next, the cop paid using a cash app that can be traced. Lastly, he rented a room with his own information and had her come to the room. This man left a trail of evidence that is a mile wide. Please read the forum and heed the advice that you read here.

DrPoon
10-20-22, 19:38
https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/phoenix-police-officer-arrested-for-solicitation-of-prostitution-department-says

I realize there will be punters happy about a cop being arrested for getting a hooker. I am not one of them. Nobody should be arrested for hiring an adult prostitute. He did several things wrong. First, he confessed to the crime instead of remaining silent. Second, he used his own phone to hire an escort. Next, the cop paid using a cash app that can be traced. Lastly, he rented a room with his own information and had her come to the room. This man left a trail of evidence that is a mile wide. Please read the forum and heed the advice that you read here.Very strange case since it was an outcall case and these are not supposed to be stings.

It seems like a lot of information is being left out. However if he had rented a room under a fake name then it could be charged as a felony identity theft and thus renting a room under his own name would be legally correct. However, making inculpatory statements is not correct yet at the same time I commend the government for hiring a person of non sophisticated means lest a true master criminal never would have been caught.

DrPoon
10-25-22, 05:03
Tennessee LE gets a land mine vehicle.

This will help against providers who set up a minefield. And if one fails verification gets the wrong appraoch directions.

https://reason.com/2019/04/12/local-sheriffs-department-definitely-nee/

DrPoon
10-29-22, 23:08
A deranged mentally disturbed man attacks a man on his way to work with a hammer on the Phoenix light rail.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/video-captures-hammer-attack-on-light-rail-passenger-in-phoenix-area

Desert Rat
11-01-22, 16:58
https://www.foxnews.com/us/officials-arrest-16-suspects-arizona-child-sex-crimes-human-trafficking

Once again the police have entrapped adults seeking to have sex with adults for money. They place ads on LC and other websites to lure men to their trap. In the course of the conversations they ask for the punters to purchase alcohol, cigarettes, or pot for them and bring it to them. Of course, bring condoms also, they say to the meet up. The dudes show up with booze, condoms, and a hard on to get arrested for pursing children. Oops, but there were no children involved in the whole deal. Oh well, several lives ruined over bullshit.

SimpSince1991
11-01-22, 17:57
https://www.foxnews.com/us/officials-arrest-16-suspects-arizona-child-sex-crimes-human-trafficking

Seems like the police indicated they were minors, as mentioned several times in article. If the Police are arresting subjects who indicate they want to engage subjects under the age of consent, I not only support the police, I would personally call the police if I ever suspected a minor was involved.

DrPoon
11-02-22, 21:45
Tucker C. Reports that three weeks of diesel supply then it runs out.

Desert Rat
11-03-22, 18:11

Seems like the police indicated they were minors, as mentioned several times in article. If the Police are arresting subjects who indicate they want to engage subjects under the age of consent, I not only support the police, I would personally call the police if I ever suspected a minor was involved.

"Detectives posed as minors online for weeks and conversed with the suspects"

I concur that if minors were really involved I would be rooting for them. However, there were not minors involved and the ads came from EB that features adult providers seeking adult customers. Glad that you believe all of the police press releases.

DrPoon
11-06-22, 00:03
Two blonde twins arrested for bias crime and trespassing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_0nzs5Jzkk

DrPoon
11-08-22, 14:44
Important elections in Maricopa County are neck to neck and results predicted by 8 pm Although recounts are definitely possible due to how close the races are.

Predictions are as follows:

Governor Kari L. - possibly one term Governor or if she can get to be President T. Running mate in 2024.

Senator Mark K. - due to Mark V. Still appearing on the ballot.

County Attorney Julie G. - due to gang members and abortion advocates turning out to vote.

Desert Rat
11-08-22, 16:08
https://nypost.com/2022/11/08/matilda-eriksson-married-her-stepbrother-says-mom-doesnt-mind/

You got to love the Finns.

DannyBoy63
11-08-22, 22:24
https://nypost.com/2022/11/08/matilda-eriksson-married-her-stepbrother-says-mom-doesnt-mind/

You got to love the Finns.There is a well known home builder in town whose son did the same thing.

DrPoon
11-12-22, 10:40
A Florida providers kills 7 hobbyists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkAR3vpqens

DrPoon
11-12-22, 18:35
The move The Terminal wherein Tom H. Plays a refugee stuck in CDG was based off of the real life refugee. He eventually returned to the airport as it was more familiar surroundings but then died of a heart attack.

https://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/iranian-who-inspired-the-terminal-dies-at-paris-airport/2BP44OWJBZFTBIRQ2R2BY5I2UA/

MyDixieWrecked
11-14-22, 14:14
A Florida providers kills 7 hobbyists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkAR3vpqensThey already made a movie about this ancient history with Charlize Theron playing the lead.

DrPoon
11-16-22, 00:21
Arizona teachers are forced to make * videos due to low salaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq2-7NrvNrY

Desert Rat
11-18-22, 18:37
Arizona teachers are forced to make * videos due to low salaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq2-7NrvNrYWhat a dumbass! You cannot have sex at work under any circumstances unless you work in a whorehouse. Her teeth are so fucked up. My guess is she is a meth addict that ran out of money and started whoring which is fine with me. Don't shit in your own nest, sister.

DrPoon
11-18-22, 22:39
Paris H. Reports to 60 Minutes Australia that male staff members would monitor her showering during her time boarding school when she was sent to same for bad grades.

https://youtu.be/cFLaEnQ2Dp0?t=75

DrPoon
11-26-22, 23:15
A Russian girl busted in Germany and deported for waiving a Russian flag at a gathering of Ukrainian refugees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97Sjrl8zAeA

DrPoon
11-28-22, 06:13
A billionaire in Utah was allegedly blackmailed by his wingman who he paid girls to have sex with and who had intel of the billionaire's sexual assaults. Then mysteriously the wingman dies by suicide.

https://youtu.be/NJcVeUH7rp4?t=190

DrPoon
12-03-22, 02:37
Agents checking for drugs find roosters instead. Oh no, no, the rooster isn't going to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJtuE6D4xko

Papa Rotzi
12-04-22, 14:32
LE had to euthanize ALL of the birds as they were trained to fight and could not be rehabilitated and released into the general population (same, most likely, for their owners.).

Agents checking for drugs find roosters instead. Oh no, no, the rooster isn't going to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJtuE6D4xko

SimpSince1991
12-14-22, 08:33
https://www.tmz.com/2022/12/13/las-vegas-woman-alleged-hide-rolex-watch-genital-steal/

Kelso111
12-14-22, 11:27
https://www.tmz.com/2022/12/13/las-vegas-woman-alleged-hide-rolex-watch-genital-steal/She might catch a UTI from the million of bacteria that are on his watch. Funny how he ignored all the red flags from the woman.

Quick question: Have you been simping since 1991? What stops from you from simping before and does it cause emotional distress?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7167669/How-watch-three-times-dirty-TOILET.html

DrPoon
12-14-22, 20:36
She might catch a UTI from the million of bacteria that are on his watch. Funny how he ignored all the red flags from the woman.

Quick question: Have you been simping since 1991? What stops from you from simping before and does it cause emotional distress?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7167669/How-watch-three-times-dirty-TOILET.htmlShe later plead guilt to two misdemeanor counts of theft thereby dropping the residential burglary for the hotel room theft / residential burglary.

DrPoon
12-15-22, 02:47
Los Angeles LE engaged in a car date on duty and accidentally broadcast over the radio.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11538693/LA-sheriffs-deputy-investigated-audio-clip-leaks-allegedly-having-sex-job.html

Desert Rat
12-16-22, 17:35
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10966153/Hunter-Biden-spent-30k-prostitutes-FIVE-MONTHS-documents-reveal.html

The media were shocked to find an individual paid $30,000 USA Dollars for hookers in a five month period. That is not my five month budget but I have spent a LOT of money on sex workers.

DrPoon
12-17-22, 01:32
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10966153/Hunter-Biden-spent-30k-prostitutes-FIVE-MONTHS-documents-reveal.html

The media were shocked to find an individual paid $30,000 USA Dollars for hookers in a five month period. That is not my five month budget but I have spent a LOT of money on sex workers.The article reports Hunter B. Spent the cash after getting it from Sleepy Joe who of course got his cash from China!

Further calclulations indicate that rate per house is $600! Plus transport.

This is unbelievable and tans my hide. I demand that Sleepy Joe make a non profit for socialized poon and share the wealth with disadvantaged hobbyists. Or of course China can send females directly to the USA as well as Ukrainian girls can be sent directly to USA hobbyists or single male citizens.

Kelso111
12-17-22, 12:32

The media were shocked to find an individual paid $30,000 USA Dollars for hookers in a five month period. That is not my five month budget but I have spent a LOT of money on sex workers.The guy had to pay $370,000 in taxes (2019) which means that he probably made a million or something close to that. He got multiple girlfriend experiences for peanuts (less than 5 percent of his income) while others on this forum paid premium for covered blowjobs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/hunter-biden-emails-show-him-unable-pay-bills-porsche-investigation-2022-7

DrPoon
12-18-22, 01:11
A man is found with an anti theft sign by Canada border patrol and is warned to not use the sign in Canada:

https://youtu.be/hkgePAoYW34?t=645

DrPoon
12-19-22, 21:15
On 27th Avenue and Camelback an auditor gets an interview of a religious lady opining about prostitutes on the blade.

https://youtu.be/LCY-BbXTcfI?t=415