PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-04, 23:00
Streetwalkers

Member #4914
08-31-05, 02:22
Hizark21,

Are you stating that there are SW's in this area? If so where, what streets and what times, etc., or are you just asking? I would be VERY interested if this was an alternative to the NC/W strip.

Sir P

Luv Nooke
09-01-05, 21:20
There was a young WSW in Mt Prospect 4-5 years ago. She used to walk Algonquin from Busse to Arlington Heights Rd. She used to like working the parking lot of the restaurant Pappadeaux. It was really funny, she would ride a bike to the restaurant and lock it up in back. From there she would start the stroll. I haven't seen her in a long time. She was REAL foolish and probably got busted a number of times.

Bill R
09-02-05, 07:27
I have seen streetwalkers on various occasions on Elmhurst Rd./83. I would imagine that since there are a number of trailer parks in the area, ladies are going out when funds get tight at the end of the month.

That being said, I would in no way call this area a "stroll".

Chi Guy
09-02-05, 18:23
This guy who started this thread, along with another one for Belvidere, does most of his posting in San Diego - California! He has also done the same in other states. Apparently, he has a little too much time on his hands.

What a waste of a thread and our time!

A Guy Named J
10-07-05, 17:53
I just wanted to know if anyone heard anything new. Funds are tight and I need a release.

Thanks.

A Guy Named J
11-07-05, 19:28
And I did not see anything out of the ordinary to suggest any SW's in the Rt. 83 area. I've been up and down it several times in one night and I found nothing.

If there is any it might have dried up. I even drove around the trailer park area near the I-90 expressway, and nothing that I could see.

Anyone else have any reports? Maybe I missed it, or I've become blind in my older age.

AGN Joe