PDA

View Full Version : Review of LiQue - CL

Big White
08-30-05, 04:03
As this is my first post, I should take the time to thank everyone on the Board for their time and effort in providing an excellent source of information on our hobby. I apologize for being a lurker for some time now, but hope to become active enough in posting to earn an invite to the next Rountable in the months to come.

As an introduction, I had my first street experience in DC in 1987 as a young lad returning to the city from a bachelor party for a college roommate. With several drinks of encouragement in my system and having received, just an hour or so earlier, my first “Hooter Shooter” at the party, I was primed for anything, and thus, when a skinny, dark angel seemingly no older than I asked for a ride at around 14th street, I was in no position to refuse. A serendipitous moment if there ever was one. A short drive down the street, and parking away from the street lights on a side street, the prices were negotiated, and I received quite the vigorous BJ/HJ for $20. Yes, I thought to myself, (and not to brag J) on my impressive $27,000 salary in 1987, I could do this quite often. Little did I know at the time that while I was looking up to the heavens and thanking - to be politically correct “insert your God here”, my angel was actually the devil in disguise and took the remaining $70 or so bucks from my wallet. Now for the young ones on the Board, at the time, the only person who knew about the internet was Al Gore. As such, a resource such as the USG was not available. Accordingly, we should all be thankful that this “new” medium provides a way of sharing information that makes these types of incidents and worse, less commonplace. Therefore, I encourage other lurkers to come forward and share their information.

After my initial experience, I was taken out of commission by a seemingly long marriage by today’s standards. However, with that ending, coupled with what psychologists, or at least Dr. Phil, would deem an early mid-life crisis, I have re-entered the hobby. These days, over the past several months, I am sure I have seen most of you at my now local bar, TBWNN. I am partial to DC’s ebony princesses, and if I can wrestle her away from you other mongers (that phone rings constantly ) would like to make Mocha, Mrs. Big White or Mocha Big White (is that a Starbucks drink?). Having lived in Asia for some time, the AMPS don’t really do it for me, although Her Royal Highness Linda proposed to me way back in early June before word got out, and I could be persuaded to reconsider my position.

Yeah, yeah, get to the review and the sex talk.

My dream begins with having already had some latte this weekend, and after a call to Ashana revealed that messages could not be left at her number - what a hassle -, I was perusing CL and happened upon the beautiful “LiQue” at http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/ers/94227369.html.

As you can see from the photo’s on CL, she is simply stunning. I mean those pictures had to be taken by a real photographer, and not at the local P.G. Plaza Glamour Shots. But, after the reviews on other providers listed here about not having accurate pictures, (e.g., Kandy), I didn’t get my hopes up for anything special. I was wrong. The pictures are quite accurate, and after having met her, I would strongly argue that she is more beautiful in person since she has such a great personality to match her smokin looks.

Overall, it was just excellent, and quite the GFE which is pretty rare save for being a regular with one of the AMP girls. I am still on a high, thus prompting me preparing this review at now 3:00 am.

After a couple of e-mails, LiQue called me with directions, and I drove over to her place right off of 295. From downtown, it took no more than about 10-15 minutes. During our phone call, she asked me what my favorite color was and I said “red or black” - decisive one, aren’t I. When I arrived, she met me at the door dressed in a lacy, black bra with matching boy shorts showing off her hard and toned body. Underneath the shorts, as I would later discover, was the “red” part of my request in the form of a thong, that I nearly ripped off of her in lust.

At the door, we hugged and kissed for a few minutes, and then she led me to a room in the back part of the apartment. The apartment - very clean and organized -was dimmed, and lit by candles throughout, creating a really relaxing environment. I thought to myself that I was either going to have the time of my life, or be a victim in some late night Wiccan ritual. Fortunately for me, LiQue is not into witchcraft (that I know of).

LiQue slowly unbuttoned my shirt, kissing me on my chest, teasing my nipples, and took my shirt off. She then sat me down and took off my shoes and socks, and then finally, the pants. Her ad in CL said that she liked a non-rushed atmosphere, and that is what it was. Her slow approach and the soft caresses and kisses really indicated to me that this girl was special.

During the undress, we chatted about various things, and I came to find out that LiQue has quite the background, and had worked at one time in Tokyo as a dancer. For those who have visited any of the clubs in Tokyo, you will agree that the gaijin women that dance at the clubs are quite hot, as is LiQue.

After I was undressed, LiQue did a pretty seductive dance, and then moved against my body so that I could help take off her bra and shorts. Damn, she smelled great. Dressed only in her red thong, she had me sit down on the bed where she proceeded with a BBBJ. Mmmmmm…that was good. Excited as I was, and about to pop, I had her stop. I was pretty tired after a long day at work, and knew that two pops were out of the question for me. As such, an explosion at that time would have guaranteed that I would be less than hard for the main event. I definitely wasn’t getting out of there without tapping that thing. (Maybe I should consider those Kamagra Smoothies)

I proceeded with some DATY in which she seemingly orgasmed, perhaps twice (of course, we all think we are studs when it comes to giving and knowing when a woman has an orgasm, and maybe LiQue is a just a good actress..lol). But, it does build your ego, which she was great at the entire time, with the constant pampering and whispering of sweet nothings in my ear.

After the DATY, LiQue wanted to make sure that I was fully extended so to speak. LiQue laid flat on the bed, while I went on top of her and proceeded to check her oral health with my penis. We are talking about a throat F’ing as I grabbed the back of her head and had her choking at one point. This girl has several speeds - smooth as well as hard. Whispering sweet nothings at one point and then telling me to “f” her hard at another point.

We proceeded with cover, indulging in cb, doggie on the bed, missionary, and then the finale - doggie while she was standing bent over with her head and hands propping her against the wall. Man, I slammed that hard with her encouragement, roughly grabbing her t’s and ass, until I could stand no more. I was one relaxed man.

Afterwards, we talked some more, and then kissed goodbye. I was definitely under her spell. That did it, LiQue is now Mrs. Big White. SMWSLT.

Loop Vet
08-30-05, 19:24
Great story Big White. So Mocha is a Mrs. Big White huh? Well that makes us practically related. ;)

See you around...

Big White
08-30-05, 19:42
Great story Big White. So Mocha is a Mrs. Big White huh? Well that makes us practically related. ;)

See you around.Well actually, Loopy, that title has passed to LiQue :)

See you around!

Loop Vet
08-30-05, 21:06
LOL!!! you bastard, who are you!!

Dave GD
09-02-05, 10:00
Big White,

Great review, I noticed her ads too, but are these two the same people, they have the same style of ads and similar looks. Are you the guy in the picture here, lol.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/ers/94960016.html

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/ers/94972571.html

I guess she has a range of services, lol

Davegdb

Big White
09-02-05, 10:36
LMAO - not me!

Butchcasidy
09-02-05, 18:57
Just browsing through, but I had a date with her about 5 years ago in LA. She was outstanding, a student and former track star. I wondered where she resurfaced to.