PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Massage Parlor Reports

Eddie Hawkins
08-30-05, 00:56
I have an important day coming up and I'm looking for a great AMP experience. It'll be my first, so I want it to be great, not just good. Also, there will be no end of tension that day and I could use a world of cheering up. Hence my looking for this.

I would appreciate any suggestions. I'm in the Norwood/Westwood area of MA and willing to travel around an hour. Thanks.

Russellres
08-30-05, 20:17
North Main St Spa in Providence, or RTFF!

Yello Tail
08-30-05, 20:38
Go to the Connecticut section of this board. Look at Waterbury. Hong Kong Spa. Nothing in Mass and the Rhode Island Spa's are not as good as Waterbury especially Hong Kong Spa.

My 8 cents

Markvi
09-01-05, 10:14
I have an important day coming up and I'm looking for a great AMP experience. It'll be my first, so I want it to be great, not just good. Also, there will be no end of tension that day and I could use a world of cheering up. Hence my looking for this.

I would appreciate any suggestions. I'm in the Norwood/Westwood area of MA and willing to travel around an hour. Thanks.If you want a great experience, you'll need to leave confines of Massachusetts. If you can not travel more than an hour, go to Providence. I can not be more specific than that because I visited only one AMP in RI -- Midori, -- and was not impressed. Although others on this forum disagree.

If no one else answers you, just search this and RI subforums for AMP reports.

Mister Breeze
09-02-05, 00:38
One great service is advertised every day on CL. Look there for the ads, they are usually humorous (or try to to be). Great, great service.

There's another in the vicinity of the "10 Steak and Sushi" restaurant in Providence (you should be able to research from there). Excellent massage and bath, service is good, but not as good as CL.

Member #4063
09-06-05, 13:12
Saw a couple of ads on the Phoenix for massage by Korean Girls one in Nashua and one in Malden. Any experiences there?

Jack

True Hobbiest
09-06-05, 15:56
The Phoenix Nashua ladies are "Grandma"sans...old, worn and a waste of time. Two old ladies who say they are 32YO.....mmm not even in the dark. "Hey, help me find my keys and we can drive out of "here".

Don't waste your time, I did, I learned, I move on.

Stay safe and have fun,
TH

Saw a couple of ads on the Phoenix for massage by Korean Girls one in Nashua and one in Malden. Any experiences there?

Jack

Member #4063
09-06-05, 16:09
TH thanks for the input, will pass on this one. If I can ever provide information on the AMP scene please feel free to PM me.

Jack

Capnjack64
12-06-05, 11:17
Has anyone tried the AMP advertising in the Phoenix, sounds like its in the Revere area? Happy ending? Hand? Oral? Full contact? $$$?

CJ

Member #4063
12-16-05, 16:51
You need to be more specific as to where in the Phoenix and what ad