PDA

View Full Version : Sunflowers

Kampyone
05-25-19, 15:42
Jessica is still at Sunflower. Looks like the place isn't very busy. She does a very nice massage, probably better than most, and is willing to offer advice on skin issues you might have. She's nice and all, and I was satisfied with my service, but there are better options out there. Standard HR / Tip. 60/40.

JustAMonger
05-25-19, 18:52
Jessica is still at Sunflower. Looks like the place isn't very busy. She does a very nice massage, probably better than most, and is willing to offer advice on skin issues you might have. She's nice and all, and I was satisfied with my service, but there are better options out there. Standard HR / Tip. 60/40.Sometimes I think she was a doctor in her past life. Seems to know a lot about the human body and is genuinely concerned about skin conditions. I kind of appreciate that. I almost always tip for $60 because she does a great massage with the cupping and scraping.

AmpRegular
06-01-19, 10:49
Does anyone know if more is available at Sunflowers outside of standard ending?

I have been numerous times, and while I always leave happy, it's been pretty standard with no full service.

Jessica is extremely attractive. Tip for fellow mongers though: during the ending I have had to coach her a bit LOL. It seems she was not using the right amount of pressure / motions with her hands at least for me. I figure I've never posted here, so I should at least post a little bit of what I've learned since joining the game a couple years ago.

Thanks and stay safe.

RedPontiacX
06-01-19, 15:13

I have been numerous times, and while I always leave happy, it's been pretty standard with no full service.

Jessica is extremely attractive. Tip for fellow mongers though: during the ending I have had to coach her a bit LOL. It seems she was not using the right amount of pressure / motions with her hands at least for me. I figure I've never posted here, so I should at least post a little bit of what I've learned since joining the game a couple years ago.

Thanks and stay safe.One post and you are requesting top secret information? With any AMP it all depends YMMV.

Go Pack
06-01-19, 23:29
One post and you are requesting top secret information? With any AMP it all depends YMMV.There might be a better way to respond. The guy was trying to contribute.

NitroPimp
07-02-19, 08:09

Thanks and stay safe.Of all the providers in town, she seems to have lasted the longest. Most likely because she's cautious. She hasn't been reviewed much and like most girls likes it that way!

She's a little standoffish but not completely cold. I've known her for a while and she still doesn't know how to react if you hug her. I don't recommend it unless you seen her several times. But, I truly like her even with her protective shell, LOL!

Although I find her attractive too, although she could smile a lot more. I'll never forget one of the first times I saw her. I asked her if she was married. She gave me a scowl. Like, why would you ask such a stupid question? Probably, she was thinking "even if I was married do you think I'd tell you?" Hahaha!

Since I've been seeing her since the winter months, I've never had a bad massage. She's not supposed to be cupping and scraping per her boss. If you ever get a chance to get cupping and scraping, it will turn your back red and leave some larger round spots but it is very invigorating. Don't get it done, unless you got a good explanation for your wife girlfriend when you take your shirt off at home.

Of all the places I've gone, she's probably the most knowledgeable about the human body, circulation Etc. She took a picture of my back for me, "no black" which I guess means your skin looks good after the procedure.

She may seem like she's not busy when you've done there but several times I've got turned away. "Bizzhe, bizzhe!" As she points at her phone! One time I waited in the other room 30 minutes. It was Sub-Zero outside so I didn't want to go back to my cold car and find another place. She seemed to be appreciative of that and She gave me the internet password to help me pass the time.

She's a good girl.

AmpRegular
07-02-19, 23:23
Of all the providers in town, she seems to have lasted the longest. Most likely because she's cautious. She hasn't been reviewed much and like most girls likes it that way!

She's a little standoffish but not completely cold. I've known her for a while and she still doesn't know how to react if you hug her. I don't recommend it unless you seen her several times. But, I truly like her even with her protective shell, LOL!

Although I find her attractive too, although she could smile a lot more. I'll never forget one of the first times I saw her. I asked her if she was married. She gave me a scowl. Like, why would you ask such a stupid question? Probably, she was thinking "even if I was married do you think I'd tell you?" Hahaha!

Since I've been seeing her since the winter months, I've never had a bad massage. She's not supposed to be cupping and scraping per her boss. If you ever get a chance to get cupping and scraping, it will turn your back red and leave some larger round spots but it is very invigorating. Don't get it done, unless you got a good explanation for your wife girlfriend when you take your shirt off at home..That's true. I've maybe seen her on and off for over a year? I believe before her there was an older, skinny gal there. That was when I first started going to AMPs. She's pretty quiet and to herself in my experience, although she has done the cupping a couple of times, even if I tried to decline it. Pretty glad to hear she stopped, but she was explaining everything and at least seemed knowledgeable regarding her trade. I don't go as often anymore, but I like to make a stop in once in a blue moon if I can. Thanks!

Mr LoudMonger
07-03-19, 12:48
That's true. I've maybe seen her on and off for over a year? I believe before her there was an older, skinny gal there. That was when I first started going to AMPs. She's pretty quiet and to herself in my experience, although she has done the cupping a couple of times, even if I tried to decline it. Pretty glad to hear she stopped, but she was explaining everything and at least seemed knowledgeable regarding her trade. I don't go as often anymore, but I like to make a stop in once in a blue moon if I can. Thanks!That was Amy. She was there at the same time as Jessica, actually. Amy was my ATF for a while. Much more friendly than Jessica. She got (badly) injured falling while working there, but no such thing as worker's comp for spa girls. So she split for LA, never to return.

NitroPimp
07-03-19, 15:32
That was Amy. She was there at the same time as Jessica, actually. Amy was my ATF for a while. Much more friendly than Jessica. She got (badly) injured falling while working there, but no such thing as worker's comp for spa girls. So she split for LA, never to return.Was that Lily by another name? If so, I saw her in the fall. And a very yellowish tint to her skin? Her belly was bowed out also, not like "rolls" almost like pregnant, but not, LOL.

I didn't know she was injured. You still keep up with her on WeChat?

WenRegnom88
07-08-19, 16:24
Went to sunflowers today and saw Jessica for a half hour. I dreamt of a pretty solid back massage nothing incredible. She randomly opened the door which was kind of weird, had to ask her a few times to close it which left me sketched out for a standard ending. On the flip I told her next time and she negotiated and ended up leaving happy for what I see is a very nice bargain. She was nice, slender, got a little otc going which was nice. Overall, money well spent. I like how you can walk in without waiting for the door to unlock. Happy hunting!

Mr LoudMonger
07-09-19, 13:18
Was that Lily by another name? If so, I saw her in the fall. And a very yellowish tint to her skin? Her belly was bowed out also, not like "rolls" almost like pregnant, but not, LOL.

I didn't know she was injured. You still keep up with her on WeChat?Amy was tiny. Like 5' or less, and super thin. I was crazy about that one, maybe I'm lucky she moved far away and didn't come back. Lily was more "average" size. Saw her once or twice also, liked her alright. Lily dropped me from WeChat after a few conversations.

DomCorazon
07-09-19, 21:29
Went to sunflowers today and saw Jessica for a half hour. I dreamt of a pretty solid back massage nothing incredible. She randomly opened the door which was kind of weird, had to ask her a few times to close it which left me sketched out for a standard ending. On the flip I told her next time and she negotiated and ended up leaving happy for what I see is a very nice bargain. She was nice, slender, got a little otc going which was nice. Overall, money well spent. I like how you can walk in without waiting for the door to unlock. Happy hunting!Did she actually open the door? If not, that first room's door, if not closed properly, will swing open on it's own. Like when she goes to tell a customer it's going to be a few minutes and you're laying there in all your glory and the door opens all the way.

WenRegnom88
07-10-19, 23:38
Did she actually open the door? If not, that first room's door, if not closed properly, will swing open on it's own. Like when she goes to tell a customer it's going to be a few minutes and you're laying there in all your glory and the door opens all the way.It was definitely the 1st room and that could make sense. Maybe the way the draft blows through the room and door doesn't securely shut. Either way it sketched me tf out.

Fortunately everything worked itself out at the end.

NitroPimp
11-29-19, 12:15
Haven't been to K-Town in a few days. Some Intel tells me sunflowers has been closed for a couple days and not just Thanksgiving.

Anybody hear anything?

NitroPimp
11-30-19, 18:55
Haven't been to K-Town in a few days. Some Intel tells me sunflowers has been closed for a couple days and not just Thanksgiving.

Anybody hear anything?Apparently the new Wisconsin law has a lot of "hot spring girls" freaked out. Because the police can come in and shut down a spa if the masseuse isn't licensed, she quit. The owner is taking over the massage duties until she sells the spa. That's all I know. They were open as of today.

RedPontiacX
12-02-19, 16:28
Apparently the new Wisconsin law has a lot of "hot spring girls" freaked out. Because the police can come in and shut down a spa if the masseuse isn't licensed, she quit. The owner is taking over the massage duties until she sells the spa. That's all I know. They were open as of today.Yesterday, (Sunday) I drove past Sunflowers about 130 pm and it was closed up.

JustAMonger
12-02-19, 18:21
Yesterday, (Sunday) I drove past Sunflowers about 130 pm and it was closed up.Ah, I drove by at 4 PM or so and it was open. Sign was turned on.

JustAMonger
12-20-19, 20:27
The was a review on RM today, I guess they must be open?

RedPontiacX
12-26-19, 08:54
The was a review on RM today, I guess they must be open?I was making the rounds on Monday just after noontime and Sunflowers was closed.

NitroPimp
12-27-19, 09:04
I was making the rounds on Monday just after noontime and Sunflowers was closed.Yep, drove by last night about 8. Closed. Still for sale from what I understand. Asking too much.

RedPontiacX
12-28-19, 20:43
Yep, drove by last night about 8. Closed. Still for sale from what I understand. Asking too much.The owner of the business knows that City of Kenosha has a cap on the AMP business. No more licenses available. However they will allow another to open under that license. She thinks it's more valuable since they changed the rules. Any of you guys want to open a massage spa? Bad idea you would spend too much time sampling the merchandise hahaha!

NitroPimp
03-04-20, 21:22
The owner of the business knows that City of Kenosha has a cap on the AMP business. No more licenses available. However they will allow another to open under that license. She thinks it's more valuable since they changed the rules. Any of you guys want to open a massage spa? Bad idea you would spend too much time sampling the merchandise hahaha!Sold! I'm pretty sure I know who the buyer is but I can't say anything right now.

OK Sure
03-09-20, 11:18
Can you at least tell us if it is someone fun? IDGAF what the name is. LOL.

Sold! I'm pretty sure I know who the buyer is but I can't say anything right now.

NitroPimp
06-10-20, 07:18
The new and improved Sunflowers is just okay. Listen to this, $70 per hour $50 per half-hour and something like $110 for 90 minutes. Just that alone is discouraging. But I wanted to TOTTF. You're welcome.

I had Tia. Good firm actual massage. I wouldn't say CMT level though. Early tease caused an early flip. I think she was hoping the finish would be the finish but I got my time. The early tease is a seldom-used tactic to help sneak you out of there earlier. I'm a clock watcher and there's no way I'm going to get shorted on a $70 an hour just okay experience.

I think a good nickname for her could have been Tubby. Settled for OTC when UTC was discouraged. If I go back I'll try for the other one, looked younger, probably cuter but hard to tell with the mask on.

Oh, that's right, they will bring you a mask. I didn't find it to be any kind of problem. Even during the important phase. I know some of you have a hang-up about wearing masks. Oh, I don't like it either I'm also not going to rock the boat.

I've been able to get "maskless" at the other place 25 blocks South. Sometimes Emma wears one, but Lucy never does. They will check your temperature. Big deal. For my money I'd rather be on the south side! Emma says she's keeping prices right where are at. Wise Choice.

I think after this post Covid-19 re-normalization is over, Sunflowers will probably go down to one girl. Like it did before with Jessica and the other owners. I can say this though. They were both busy the whole time before and after I left.

The good. I'm happy I tried it out.

The bad. $70 per hour.

The ugly. No real reason to choose this place over a $60 place.

But go ahead, take one for the team. As always, YMMV!

HankyDaPanky
06-10-20, 12:10
The new and improved Sunflowers is just okay. Listen to this, $70 per hour $50 per half-hour and something like $110 for 90 minutes. Just that alone is discouraging. But I wanted to TOTTF. You're welcome.

I had Tia. Good firm actual massage. I wouldn't say CMT level though. Early tease caused an early flip. I think she was hoping the finish would be the finish but I got my time. The early tease is a seldom-used tactic to help sneak you out of there earlier. I'm a clock watcher and there's no way I'm going to get shorted on a $70 an hour just okay experience.

I think a good nickname for her could have been Tubby. Settled for OTC when UTC was discouraged. If I go back I'll try for the other one, looked younger, probably cuter but hard to tell with the mask on.

Oh, that's right, they will bring you a mask. I didn't find it to be any kind of problem. Even during the important phase. I know some of you have a hang-up about wearing masks. Oh, I don't like it either I'm also not going to rock the boat.

I've been able to get "maskless" at the other place 25 blocks South. Sometimes Emma wears one, but Lucy never does. They will check your temperature. Big deal. For my money I'd rather be on the south side! Emma says she's keeping prices right where are at. Wise Choice.It was more fun during Jessica times.

Went there long time ago, had L2 without asking. Was so taken aback and not ready for it (not that being ready isn't a norm) that I couldn't finish. To my credit it was a shit job. No, it wasn't Jessica, but I was new and didn't ask either.

Miss the days of Yuyu. Down South.

Anyway the last time 2 weeks ago was much like your experience. The early L1 and wanting to shorten the experience. Think I'll try down the street next too.

ReadyForRub
06-10-20, 16:49

I've been able to get "maskless" at the other place 25 blocks South. Sometimes Emma wears one, but Lucy never does. They will check your temperature. Big deal. For my money I'd rather be on the south side! Emma says she's keeping prices right where are at. Wise Choice.

I think after this post Covid-19 re-normalization is over, Sunflowers will probably go down to one girl. Like it did before with Jessica and the other owners. I can say this though. They were both busy the whole time before and after I left.

The good. I'm happy I tried it out.

The bad. $70 per hour.

The ugly. No real reason to choose this place over a $60 place.

But go ahead, take one for the team. As always, YMMV!Is that a rectal thermometer?

NitroPimp
06-10-20, 16:55
Is that a rectal thermometer?That's a great idea.

RedPontiacX
06-10-20, 19:23
That's a great idea.I think it's a shitty idea (haha). But seriously, eventually the price will drop. They know when there is a new flavor out there all the mongers will come to see for themselves. Hence, 2 girls working. Like Nitro said you will eventually see one girl rotating monthly and a price drop. FYI my intel says the name of the new place is RE SPA.

BeetusBird
06-16-20, 21:11
Went for the first time around 6. Got Lisa? At least that's what I heard. Towel came off right away. As soon as Otc was attempted, was offered SS. Overall was a good massage. Was kinda disappointed seeing as I thought she was pretty cute as far as AMP mts go. Had decent backside and maybe b cups? 70 + 40 for the hr. Maybe more will come about with future visits.

KTown262
07-04-20, 15:15
I went for the first time there yesterday. Paid 80 and never got my 10 dollars change back. I am not going to beg for it, I think it is funny they keep it and think I am stupid and do not know prices. Anyways my hour massage was good. The hot girl was doing the temp check. I got the thicker and curvier one with decent butt for asian. . 80 & . 40 on flip she went right for my towel area and removed it. Tried to get more out of me but I was pissed I did not get my 10 back, so. 40 it was. After finish got a nice skull and shoulder massage. Not sure why it is 70 and Shang is 60. OTC was allowed but blocked me on her chest later on into the massage.

Went for the first time around 6. Got Lisa? At least that's what I heard. Towel came off right away. As soon as Otc was attempted, was offered SS. Overall was a good massage. Was kinda disappointed seeing as I thought she was pretty cute as far as AMP mts go. Had decent backside and maybe b cups? 70 + 40 for the hr. Maybe more will come about with future visits.

DomCorazon
07-05-20, 14:44
I went for the first time there yesterday. Paid 80 and never got my 10 dollars change back. I am not going to beg for it, I think it is funny they keep it and think I am stupid and do not know prices. Anyways my hour massage was good. The hot girl was doing the temp check. I got the thicker and curvier one with decent butt for asian. . 80 & . 40 on flip she went right for my towel area and removed it. Tried to get more out of me but I was pissed I did not get my 10 back, so. 40 it was. After finish got a nice skull and shoulder massage. Not sure why it is 70 and Shang is 60. OTC was allowed but blocked me on her chest later on into the massage.They are usually good about putting the change on the table in the room. They just don't point it out hoping you'll forget it. If you did get L1 and remembered you didn't get change I would've just tipped 30.

RedPontiacX
07-06-20, 14:56
They are usually good about putting the change on the table in the room. They just don't point it out hoping you'll forget it. If you did get L1 and remembered you didn't get change I would've just tipped 30.Agree, I have had that happen before and that's exactly what I did. Tipped $30. On the other point the change usually ends up on the table with oils, creams, hand sanitizer, and wipes. By the time she comes in with your change most mongers are already face down and butt up with no pockets.

KTown262
07-06-20, 15:04
Good point! Might of happened I guess, I was face down like you said. I usually go to Sheridan road and just pay with 100 and get my change right away or they usually beat me to the massable table with my change. Live to fight another day.

Agree, I have had that happen before and that's exactly what I did. Tipped $30. On the other point the change usually ends up on the table with oils, creams, hand sanitizer, and wipes. By the time she comes in with your change most mongers are already face down and butt up with no pockets.

Mr LoudMonger
07-07-20, 20:45
I went for the first time there yesterday. Paid 80 and never got my 10 dollars change back. I am not going to beg for it, I think it is funny they keep it and think I am stupid and do not know prices. Anyways my hour massage was good. The hot girl was doing the temp check. I got the thicker and curvier one with decent butt for asian. . 80 & . 40 on flip she went right for my towel area and removed it. Tried to get more out of me but I was pissed I did not get my 10 back, so. 40 it was. After finish got a nice skull and shoulder massage. Not sure why it is 70 and Shang is 60. OTC was allowed but blocked me on her chest later on into the massage.Yeah it kind of bugs me when they don't give you the change, happens sometimes. It kind of throws off my Monger Math when I'm trying to decide how much to tip after!

RedPontiacX
05-29-21, 18:33
ReSpa, formerly Sunflowers stopped in today. Coco was there running the show she tried to corner me but I told her I wanted the new girl. She said her name was Yoyo, when have I heard that name before? She is as my best guess with a mask low 40's about 4 ft 8 inches fit no excess bd. She may have some training as the massage was better then most. As I always check the clock before going face down I got the full 60 minutes plus, she was exceptional from start to finish YMMV. I will return.

NP mailbox full again

Kampyone
06-01-21, 17:05
Walked in and saw Coco sitting at the end of the hall. I was expecting her, but they must play fair there and she indicated to Yuyu that it was her turn. She appears out of the back room.

As has been noted before, she's a shorty, but fit body. I get ready for one hour. Nice massage with minimal teasing to start. Allows roaming. I try to respect them and not be all grabby and crap. I just rubbed her leg and thigh. I think she enjoyed that and it payed off later. 20 minutes in, she starts a nice, soft, very sensual tease thing that she does. This got me going and she positioned herself to allow more OTC roaming near the nether regions. On the flip, she again was very sensual. No rush, she just gently touched me. Very enjoyable Great change of pace, especially compared to the jackhammer trying to finish things quick. Standard door and tip.

You can't miss at ReSpa. Coco with her speed massage and playful teases or Yuyu with her sensual teasing.

LukeSky737
06-13-21, 12:35
I went here this morning and saw Yuyu for 90 min based on recommendations here, and I got a COMPLETELY different experience than you guys.

When we talked, she was asking a lot of questions about me or being there. At first I said I remember her, but right after that I explained that it was actually my first time, (she said she knew that and we laughed about it) and that she had been recommended by a friend. This turned out to be a mistake I'm guessing, because she kept asking about the friend later on, and I tried to explain that it was a friend online, and when she was insistent on a name, I just said "Red. " I mean, she asked the normal questions you hear when you go, but then she also asked about my work like three times throughout and would give false remembrances like she was trying to see if I slipped.

The massage was great, and she allowed OTC and even seemed to really enjoy it at some points, but there was no tease on either side and SS only. I tried to guide her hands just once and her hands got really strong. The way she talked was very careful as well. As a matter of fact, on the flip she started by asking my name and about the friend again. She asked about the friend when I was getting the tip out, too.

She said professional massage only, and then we did the table shower. The weird part is, I eventually got her to lightly wash the nether regions, and after the shower she said "I will remember you next time," which I hear is usually the hint for "I'll take care of you next time," but then the next thing she said again was professional massage only, so I'm like WTF? She also talked about my build in a way that made me sound suspicious for being tan and in decent shape, which was weird.

I still tipped 40 since it was a good 90 and otc, but she said "if you want professional massage only, you come back, if you want non-massage, don't come back," to which I honestly replied, "I probably won't, but it was a great massage. " She just replied, "bye. ".

So there you have it- this is actually the first time I got stuck with SS only since starting the hobby a few years ago (I know, I must be really lucky, but it's not like I go a ton haha,) and it happened with what I had assumed would be a sure thing. What a weird experience.

Kampyone
06-13-21, 12:52
I went here this morning and saw Yuyu .....

At first I said I remember her, but right after that I explained that it was actually my first time, (she said she knew that and we laughed about it) and that she had been recommended by a friend. This turned out to be a mistake I'm guessing, because she kept asking about the friend later on, and I tried to explain that it was a friend online, and when she was insistent on a name, I just said "Red. " I mean, she asked the normal questions you hear when you go, but then she also asked about my work like three times throughout and would give false remembrances like she was trying to see if I slipped...........

She also talked about my build in a way that made me sound suspicious for being tan and in decent shape, which was weird.
Catching you in a lie right off the bat must have really set her radar off.

Do you look like a cop, maybe? Short, well-kept hair? Younger / middle age cops tend to have good bodies. Older ones start to look like the rest of us. She might have been worried about being busted. On the other hand, your roaming should tell her otherwise.

Yes, this does sound like a strange encounter.

LukeSky737
06-13-21, 13:33
Catching you in a lie right off the bat must have really set her radar off.

Do you look like a cop, maybe? Short, well-kept hair? Younger / middle age cops tend to have good bodies. Older ones start to look like the rest of us. She might have been worried about being busted. On the other hand, your roaming should tell her otherwise.

Yes, this does sound like a strange encounter.

Haha it's funny, she called me young, but I told her I'm late 30s lol. She told me I'm tall and handsome with a good body, and "big," and that I should have a girlfriend, lol. She even insinuated that the girl should have a big ass, so I mean I guess that's young cop-like???

Yeah, I mean I openly commented on her body, loved her butt and she kinda got into it. I mean, she watched me blow my load and still wouldn't hint at anything.

Thinking about it, it almost makes sense that she cleaned it in the table shower room and said she would remember me next time- I mean, I figured if she was being paranoid about recording or something, she was going to tell me in a room that I hadn't been in yet when I'm completely naked.

Like. I almost want to go back for an hour sometime and just say "hi honey, do you remember me?" and see if I have the same experience, and tip accordingly. I just wish there was a way I could let her know I'm not some uncle LEO.

RedPontiacX
06-14-21, 07:46
Haha it's funny, she called me young, but I told her I'm late 30s lol. She told me I'm tall and handsome with a good body, and "big," and that I should have a girlfriend, lol. She even insinuated that the girl should have a big ass, so I mean I guess that's young cop-like???

Yeah, I mean I openly commented on her body, loved her butt and she kinda got into it. I mean, she watched me blow my load and still wouldn't hint at anything.

Thinking about it, it almost makes sense that she cleaned it in the table shower room and said she would remember me next time- I mean, I figured if she was being paranoid about recording or something, she was going to tell me in a room that I hadn't been in yet when I'm completely naked.

Like. I almost want to go back for an hour sometime and just say "hi honey, do you remember me?" and see if I have the same experience, and tip accordingly. I just wish there was a way I could let her know I'm not some uncle LEO.Let me enlighten your experience. Actually I was told her current name is YoYo. Alias ss Tina / Annie from the old Hunan 39th Ave. Difficult to recognize when wearing the mask. She is going to be very careful and selective. Always gives a great massage but with that in mind YMMV. On another note Coco is no longer at ReSpa so waiting to hear about the new girl. Hopefully someone can TOFTT.

JustAMonger
06-14-21, 11:16
Let me enlighten your experience. Actually I was told her current name is YoYo. Alias ss Tina / Annie from the old Hunan 39th Ave. Difficult to recognize when wearing the mask. She is going to be very careful and selective. Always gives a great massage but with that in mind YMMV. On another note Coco is no longer at ReSpa so waiting to hear about the new girl. Hopefully someone can TOFTT.Really? I didn't know that was SS Tina. It was rumored that her and VIP Yuyu were sisters but I couldn't see the resemblance at all. Is she there every day now?

Coco was just weird. "Coco massage good, Coco very good! Coco the best in Kee-noshas". I agree with Kampyone. She had this weird type of speed massage, high-energy not really focusing on any one place.

JustAMonger
06-14-21, 11:36
I went here this morning and saw Yuyu for 90 min based on recommendations here, and I got a COMPLETELY different experience than you guys.

When we talked, she was asking a lot of questions about me or being there. At first I said I remember her, but right after that I explained that it was actually my first time, (she said she knew that and we laughed about it) and that she had been recommended by a friend. This turned out to be a mistake I'm guessing, because she kept asking about the friend later on, and I tried to explain that it was a friend online, and when she was insistent on a name, I just said "Red. " I mean, she asked the normal questions you hear when you go, but then she also asked about my work like three times throughout and would give false remembrances like she was trying to see if I ....

So there you have it- this is actually the first time I got stuck with SS only since starting the hobby a few years ago (I know, I must be really lucky, but it's not like I go a ton haha,) and it happened with what I had assumed would be a sure thing. What a weird experience.Yes, some of these girls are smart cookies. Being experienced Liars themselves, it takes one to catch one. But changing your story was most likely your downfall.

Also too, if they suspect you're talkin about them online, they will cut you off completely. Because you said an online friend. Be careful what you say. There are guys that read this stuff and run back to them. Don't bother going back there (for her). Also, I'm sure she already knows about this review. Next time when you walk in if she sees you she'll say something in Chinese to the other girl. "that's the guy who said bad things about me online". I'm not saying for sure that she'll recognize you and match your face to this review but it's a definite possibility.

But on the other hand, I don't know anybody who's gotten Beyond self serve with her. If I had to guess I'd say she was busted before. I know she closed 39th Street Hunan because they wouldn't renew her license. She told me one time she's married in China but not in the US and was looking for a boyfriend.

She's got the tiniest mam's I've ever seen and some of the worst baby damage ever. Last time I saw her I requested another MT. I think she was offended.

LukeSky737
06-14-21, 13:19
Ahhhhhh ok, well that all makes more sense. It sounds like there were several pitfalls I created for myself, LOL, and I didn't know that no one else got beyond SS hahaha. And yeah, I'm guessing she would recognize me. I mean, my neck, back and shoulders feel better than they have in weeks, so I got what I paid for.

Well if that wasn't Coco that was standing next to Yoyo, then the other girl I saw was a little taller than Yoyo, thin, and a little older. I only briefly saw her in the hallway.

RedPontiacX
06-14-21, 15:12
Ahhhhhh ok, well that all makes more sense. It sounds like there were several pitfalls I created for myself, LOL, and I didn't know that no one else got beyond SS hahaha. And yeah, I'm guessing she would recognize me. I mean, my neck, back and shoulders feel better than they have in weeks, so I got what I paid for.

Well if that wasn't Coco that was standing next to Yoyo, then the other girl I saw was a little taller than Yoyo, thin, and a little older. I only briefly saw her in the hallway.That definitely was not Coco because you would have heard her talking the whole time nonstop while you were there. Baseline manic!

Kampyone
06-14-21, 18:54
Let me enlighten your experience. Actually I was told her current name is YoYo. Alias ss Tina / Annie from the old Hunan 39th Ave. Difficult to recognize when wearing the mask. She is going to be very careful and selective. Always gives a great massage but with that in mind YMMV. On another note Coco is no longer at ReSpa so waiting to hear about the new girl. Hopefully someone can TOFTT.Yoyo / Yuyu. Is this the same girl or are there two of them with similar names. Are we talking about the girl who is 4 foot 8? That was Yuyu and I was happy with my visits with her.

Kampyone
06-17-21, 17:30
I went to Respa hoping to get the new girl as written about yesterday. But Yuyu was on deck and I got her again. And again, a very nice time with her. I couldn't figure out how to ask about 'new girl' without tipping my hand (this forum) so I left with the same info I walked in with.

RedPontiacX
06-18-21, 07:50
I went to Respa hoping to get the new girl as written about yesterday. But Yuyu was on deck and I got her again. And again, a very nice time with her. I couldn't figure out how to ask about 'new girl' without tipping my hand (this forum) so I left with the same info I walked in with.Best thing to do is text and ask for appointment with the new girl. The owner is holding the phone and making the decisions there. Then when you arrive who ever your greeted by tell her "boss tell me new girl". Of course as always speak slowly and keep your words simple. Don't ever worry about tipping your hand these girls don't hold a grudge unless you come with an empty wallet.

NitroPimp
06-18-21, 09:00
Let me enlighten your experience. Actually I was told her current name is YoYo. Alias ss Tina / Annie from the old Hunan 39th Ave. Difficult to recognize when wearing the mask. She is going to be very careful and selective. Always gives a great massage but with that in mind YMMV. On another note Coco is no longer at ReSpa so waiting to hear about the new girl. Hopefully someone can TOFTT.I've been quiet lately, but I figured I'll throw a bone to the lurkers. I did TOFTT.

I met Amy. Petite. Probably 95 pounds soaking wet. Nice body shape. Some bd. A fairly flat stomach, almost muscular. Something tells me she doesn't sit around watching Chinese movies all day on some couch. Awesome set of legs, smooth, skin and muscular but not ripped. Very cute from what I could tell, would not pull her mask off. Probably 5 feet tall at the most. Good English. Never had to repeat anything.

Very good personality bubbly and outgoing but not talkative. Massage was great. Attention was good from start to the finish. Of course, I went in with a great attitude and she had one too, YMMV as always. I will definitely repeat.

BTW, saw them turn away a thug. Saw him heading south down 22nd Ave. That was very refreshing.

Oh, and it's 65 for the hour now.

Kampyone
06-24-21, 21:19
FYI for anyone interested. Respa has the table shower working, nice hot water and all. Its included in the door fee.

Kampyone
06-26-21, 19:48
Amy, long hair, thin, the usual undetectable age of AMP girl did the massage. Very nice, kind of sweet. Ok massage, allowed OTC roaming and ok teasing On the flip she was more open to roaming upstairs and was very nice to me on the flip. I think I saw the owner sitting at the desk as I was leaving. Kind of a near shoulder length bob haircut and a not so nice look on her face. Hope she doesn't do any massages.

RedPontiacX
06-26-21, 21:37
Amy, long hair, thin, the usual undetectable age of AMP girl did the massage. Very nice, kind of sweet. Ok massage, allowed OTC roaming and ok teasing On the flip she was more open to roaming upstairs and was very nice to me on the flip. I think I saw the owner sitting at the desk as I was leaving. Kind of a near shoulder length bob haircut and a not so nice look on her face. Hope she doesn't do any massages.I have had a massage from the owner I think her name was Lisa. She gives an amazing therapeutic massage. You really have to know what you are doing to get deep into the muscles and actually get the pain out. She knows what she is doing. That is all.

JustAMonger
06-27-21, 09:44
Amy, long hair, thin, the usual undetectable age of AMP girl did the massage. Very nice, kind of sweet. Ok massage, allowed OTC roaming and ok teasing On the flip she was more open to roaming upstairs and was very nice to me on the flip. I think I saw the owner sitting at the desk as I was leaving. Kind of a near shoulder length bob haircut and a not so nice look on her face. Hope she doesn't do any massages.I noticed the same thing. She looked very indifferent to me when I came in. I'm a money spending monger. I tried to say hello, but Amy whisked me off my feet, on to a great session. Turned around to look on my way out she was sitting at the desk. Had the same look on her face maybe a little more tired.

Kampyone
07-25-21, 12:38
I TOFTT and had a 'new girl' named Jessica. She says she was working at BZ before. I've never been there, so maybe one of you guys can confirm that. She's the usual 'can't quite figure out the age' between 35-55. Nice B size tatas, but has a noticable belly. Good personality, very good massage. OTC roaming allowed. On the flip, she allowed UTC on her back. Wasn't wearing a bra, but got the back off when I tried for the front. I left happy, but it was kind of a let down compared to my other times there lately. Yuyu and Amy are who you want to see at ReSpa.

DomCorazon
07-31-21, 23:21
I TOFTT and had a 'new girl' named Jessica. She says she was working at BZ before. I've never been there, so maybe one of you guys can confirm that. She's the usual 'can't quite figure out the age' between 35-55. Nice B size tatas, but has a noticable belly. Good personality, very good massage. OTC roaming allowed. On the flip, she allowed UTC on her back. Wasn't wearing a bra, but got the back off when I tried for the front. I left happy, but it was kind of a let down compared to my other times there lately. Yuyu and Amy are who you want to see at ReSpa.Didn't see yuyu but I think jessica was also working. I would have been happy to see her but I got amy. I think I would have rather had jessica.

Kampyone
08-14-21, 12:14
TOFTT. I had another 'new girl' at ReSpa. She is close to a real granny age, probably 55+, Ok to meh type body, nice smile and personality, but her face shows her age. Said her name is Anna. I've heard that name on the forums and I asked if she worked in Kenosha before and she said it was her first day. I tried asking a different way, but got the same answer. So who knows, she might have worked elsewhere.

Anyway, very nice massage. But no teasing and I really didn't feel inspired to roam. I just rubbed her legs a little. On the flip, I was also uninspired but left happy, but not as happy as I wanted to be. She is a very nice girl, but just not my cup of Chinese tea. YMMV.

Kampyone
09-18-21, 13:18
TOFFT again. Went to Respa looking for Amy but was greeted by a girl who I may or may not recognize from previous visits. She said Amy was busy and I didn't have time to wait, so I went with the greeter. Said her name is Coco and started this week. I'm wondering if the 'just started. ' stuff is a line a lot of them use if you don't recognize them.

She had a very pleasant personality and has decent English skills. For looks, I'd say her age is the usual 35-55, give or take. Nice legs, small breasts, and of course a gut. Gave me a few pats on the buttocks before the massage. Things were looking good. Massage was good, but no real teasing until after she cleaned the oil off me. She allowed OTC roaming. She has a nice personality and is playful, but has nothing on Amy for overall experience.

RedPontiacX
09-18-21, 13:27
TOFFT again. Went to Respa looking for Amy but was greeted by a girl who I may or may not recognize from previous visits. She said Amy was busy and I didn't have time to wait, so I went with the greeter. Said her name is Coco and started this week. I'm wondering if the 'just started. ' stuff is a line a lot of them use if you don't recognize them.

She had a very pleasant personality and has decent English skills. For looks, I'd say her age is the usual 35-55, give or take. Nice legs, small breasts, and of course a gut. Gave me a few pats on the buttocks before the massage. Things were looking good. Massage was good, but no real teasing until after she cleaned the oil off me. She allowed OTC roaming. She has a nice personality and is playful, but has nothing on Amy for overall experience.FYI: If you want to say goodbye to Amy you have until 9 pm tonight because she is gone tomorrow.

NitroPimp
09-23-21, 23:01
FYI: If you want to say goodbye to Amy you have until 9 pm tonight because she is gone tomorrow.She's back in town. She's replaced Nina.

OK Sure
09-24-21, 10:22
She's back in town. She's replaced Nina.Replaced Nina at VIP? Or a Nina at Sunflowers?

NitroPimp
09-24-21, 11:45
Replaced Nina at VIP? Or a Nina at Sunflowers?Yes, Nina has left VIP. She left town.

I did not know there was another Nina.

LukeSky737
10-11-21, 08:08
Any word on new talent at Sunflowers? I was thinking about either going there or to steak sauce since it seems none of us have in a long while.

RedPontiacX
10-11-21, 12:00
Any word on new talent at Sunflowers? I was thinking about either going there or to steak sauce since it seems none of us have in a long while.Reports have been far and few in between. Myself, I have limited my mongering to "once in awhile" but I will report what I know. A few weeks ago there was a young one there "Coco" I know quite an original name. Between between 30-40, she told me 30 who really knows? Good massage not great but all in all I was happy. She didn't last long because last week I revisited and Nancy was there. 40 something about the same experience as my visit with Coco. There was another one there sitting in the back when I was there and it wasn't the owner. That's all I got!

NitroPimp
11-18-21, 18:20
Any word on new talent at Sunflowers? I was thinking about either going there or to steak sauce since it seems none of us have in a long while.I've been there a couple times recently. Nancy, massage was okay I was happy with it. And then there was Lisa. Older and gave a very vigorous massage. Slow at the Finish plenty of time for buildup and enjoyment. Yes, they are your average 40 to 50 somethings. I would say Nancy he was the younger and prettier of the two. I also saw another sitting in back. I heard two of them talking while I was getting my massage so there was at least 3.

NitroPimp
10-12-22, 09:16
Just stopped in, no appointment. Interrupted somebody's massage. Anna came out to greet me and put me in a room and said to wait a few minutes. I thought I would definitely wait for that after seeing her body. Slim, flat stomach. Thought / hoping I was going to see her.

Another one, Linda came in to bring me my change and took over from there. I stopped guessing ages and didn't ask. Decent bod, in good shape, almost flat belly, decent Butt, not skinny. 50 ish. Short hair, cute bangs in the front and very short in the back. Not bad. Interesting look. Good attitude.

Good strong experienced massage and it all too brief back walk, probably because there are no ceiling bars. Hard to keep your balance on a body without those. I love a good back walk when done correctly. I also prefer they do it after a softening up your muscles. Starting out with that can be a little bit harsh. My chiropractor uses a vibrating device that looks like an orbital sander before he adjusts. Good idea to get the muscle softened up before back walking.

Post flip, outside roam only and allegedly ticklish sisters. That's usually a sign that this is going to be mediocre. Mongers intuition, a decision to back off to keep the tip reasonable. Finished up double fisted, unremarkable. Finished up with a little scalp and feet action and on my way.

Nice girl. I'd say better preserved than most. Appears to take good care of herself.

Next visit will request Anna. Not as cute but friendly, and I love that tight yoga pants look.

Mr LoudMonger
10-13-22, 15:40
I've been there a couple times recently. Nancy, massage was okay I was happy with it. And then there was Lisa. Older and gave a very vigorous massage. Slow at the Finish plenty of time for buildup and enjoyment. Yes, they are your average 40 to 50 somethings. I would say Nancy he was the younger and prettier of the two. I also saw another sitting in back. I heard two of them talking while I was getting my massage so there was at least 3.I was there this week and saw Linda. I think she's been there a long time (or came back), because I recognized her from my last visit which was probably six months or a year ago. Very short hair. Nice lady. I would say her massage quality was better than average for an Asian place. Not much tease before the flip. Went straight to work after, which was unremarkable. I didn't find her particularly attractive, but seemed nice and did a fairly good job.

RedPontiacX
10-31-22, 11:55
One thing worse then Mr. Loudmonger disturbing your table time by talking louder as if she will understand English easier if you speak up; is some guy opening your door and then standing in the door talking with your MT. I would just like to pass on some monger etiquette as well as good manners and behavior in the AMP. You never open the door when another monger is getting a massage. Some of the more unhinged guys might react a little more hostile. If you need to convey information just call out from your room and the MT will come and see to your issue. Fortunately, the massage was stellar and the relaxation technique took my mind off incident at the beginning of my hour. Nobody likes being in a situation with his pants down or hanging on the wall. The rest of my Sunday was typical.

Newb10
11-01-22, 16:11
One thing worse then Mr. Loudmonger disturbing your table time by talking louder as if she will understand English easier if you speak up; is some guy opening your door and then standing in the door talking with your MT. I would just like to pass on some monger etiquette as well as good manners and behavior in the AMP. You never open the door when another monger is getting a massage. Some of the more unhinged guys might react a little more hostile. If you need to convey information just call out from your room and the MT will come and see to your issue. Fortunately, the massage was stellar and the relaxation technique took my mind off incident at the beginning of my hour. Nobody likes being in a situation with his pants down or hanging on the wall. The rest of my Sunday was typical.Seriously?? I hope you told him to get the hell out. I'm pretty even tempered but I would not have held back in that situation.

RedPontiacX
11-07-22, 19:35
Seriously?? I hope you told him to get the hell out. I'm pretty even tempered but I would not have held back in that situation.I was bare ass naked so I felt like didn't really have the upper hand of the situation. I could read the headlines now "police were called to break up a fight between patrons one being naked at local massage parlor". I certainly don't want to be famous for that.

HankyDaPanky
11-10-22, 13:56
Made an appointment, and as I was walking in there was youngin standing inside. After a WTF moment I thought oh well maybe legit, so I braced myself for the worst.

Thin, no butt, short haired cutie took my money. Decent massage. Didn't expect anything until hands started to creep into the crotchell area. Flipped and enjoyed a skillful butter churning.

On the way out I was introduced to a younger, bellybutton showing little girl who's name went in one ear and out the other. Just whoever isn't Linda is the one I would ask for to give it a try.

Anyway, seemed grateful, and the kid didn't come in the room, so we got that going for us, which is nice.

Newb10
11-11-22, 00:02
I was bare ass naked so I felt like didn't really have the upper hand of the situation. I could read the headlines now "police were called to break up a fight between patrons one being naked at local massage parlor". I certainly don't want to be famous for that.LOL, that's fair.

NitroPimp
11-13-22, 01:04
Made an appointment, and as I was walking in there was youngin standing inside. After a WTF moment I thought oh well maybe legit, so I braced myself for the worst.

Thin, no butt, short haired cutie took my money. Decent massage. Didn't expect anything until hands started to creep into the crotchell area. Flipped and enjoyed a skillful butter churning.

On the way out I was introduced to a younger, bellybutton showing little girl who's name went in one ear and out the other. Just whoever isn't Linda is the one I would ask for to give it a try.

Anyway, seemed grateful, and the kid didn't come in the room, so we got that going for us, which is nice.Hahaha, I had to laugh. I'm pretty sure you were looking at Anna. Body description you gave exactly the same. Nice flat belly, sometimes the belly showing. Very thin and in very good condition. . Basically no butt. Quite a bit older than you're thinking though. Some deeper crows feet around her eyes. So I doubt you saw a third girl. Both of them have told me they're the only two working there. One of them could have had a daughter visiting though. So, maybe that's the case?

Saw Anna again recently. Much nicer to be comfortable with some familiarity. Nice early tease, had the finish at the start.

RedPontiacX
11-26-22, 14:50
Recent visit to ReSpa requested Annie and she was available. Have not tried the other one yet as she was working on another monger. Walked in she was maskless so her maturity stood out but as the mask went on I can see how her age can be misinterpreted. Still cute, she was happy to see me, great attitude, and smile. Went the hour with about 20 solid minutes back walking she knows her stuff. Her communication is efficient enough. She is the perfect size for back walk for me. She puts a lot of effort into her massage she is not lazy like some. Overall I left happy with my visit.

BarOfSoap
11-30-22, 07:04
I was bare ass naked so I felt like didn't really have the upper hand of the situation. I could read the headlines now "police were called to break up a fight between patrons one being naked at local massage parlor". I certainly don't want to be famous for that.I would have said "DUDE, what the HELL!

I hate loudmonger. He's everywhere. He wants to pay with credit card. Half the time he doesn't stay. Even worse is when he does stay.

NitroPimp
11-30-22, 18:17
I would have said "DUDE, what the HELL!

I hate loudmonger. He's everywhere. He wants to pay with credit card. Half the time he doesn't stay. Even worse is when he does stay.Worse yet are the guys who call and ask for tantric massage or Nuru. The girls have never heard of that, at least not in English. Or "do you have condom or do I Supply it?" Usually in a middle eastern accent. Sometimes they want photos, or worse yet naked photos.

Mr loudmonger doesn't understand that English is their second language. Every Monger should know how to speak Spa talk. " busy tonight?" And "what time?" And please bring cash.

Mr LoudMonger
12-02-22, 20:43
Worse yet are the guys who call and ask for tantric massage or Nuru. The girls have never heard of that, at least not in English. Or "do you have condom or do I Supply it?" Usually in a middle eastern accent. Sometimes they want photos, or worse yet naked photos.

Mr loudmonger doesn't understand that English is their second language. Every Monger should know how to speak Spa talk. " busy tonight?" And "what time?" And please bring cash.Hey, that's my obnoxious, gold chain wearing over-cologne'd second cousins cousins you're talking about. This Loudmonger speaks English plenty great.

NitroPimp
12-04-22, 10:12
Hey, that's my obnoxious, gold chain wearing over-cologne'd second cousins cousins you're talking about. This Loudmonger speaks English plenty great.I always wondered why you picked that username. I did differentiate it by not capitalizing loudmonger, I realize now in this cancel culture I could have offended you! .

The boards have been very quiet yet there is plenty of fun to be had in town. I guess nobody wants to reveal their fun places, so we all do it on our own. It's expensive doing on the ground research. Fun is where you find it. I'd say this town is in as good a shape as it's been in years. This is a comparison to how it was when it hit rock bottom pre covid. Of course there's no 20 somethings or even 30 somethings, for that, you will need to travel.

The 'topia has blossomed. One could find keeping that group as your whole rotation could do you well until you were willing to travel to MP or BG in IL. In the meantime, some of the other regulars here and I will continue to throw bones out to those who want to lurk.

It's a shame there's not more information shared here but on the other hand, there can be damaging damaging disinformation also, a recent post about VIP comes to mind. Better to have accurate posts then quantity.

BarOfSoap
12-04-22, 11:12
Worse yet are the guys who call and ask for tantric massage or Nuru. The girls have never heard of that, at least not in English. Or "do you have condom or do I Supply it?" Usually in a middle eastern accent. Sometimes they want photos, or worse yet naked photos.

Mr loudmonger doesn't understand that English is their second language. Every Monger should know how to speak Spa talk. " busy tonight?" And "what time?" And please bring cash.Sorry I'm on the other side of the counter, I don't answer phones. I don't ask them their names or any of that stuff, either.

Are you taking the girls out shopping like lefty?

NitroPimp
12-04-22, 13:07
Sorry I'm on the other side of the counter, I don't answer phones. I don't ask them their names or any of that stuff, either.

Are you taking the girls out shopping like lefty?I don't answer the phone either. Sometimes you can hear the phone calls. They like to use speaker. If you know them sometimes they don't understand what these guys are asking and ask you to interpret. One guy was asking about full service. She had a blank look on her face I just showed the finger poking in the hole hand signal and then she knew what the caller was talking about. There's a lot more stupid questions than that that mongers ask. There are also the guys who call up saying they want a young girl. Of course they're going to tell you they're all young girls there. To them young girl means younger than 55.

I have taken them shopping, several times. I have taken them out for coffee, taking them out for dinner and even picked up food for them. I have showed a new driver how to pump gas, taking them to get a new cell phone and in one particular case took one to the Bank of America to make a huge deposit. I even drove one down to the casino, it was a drop off. Once they get to the casino they have plenty of friends there. But, In each case it has paid off. Almost all of them rewarded me. Full service is not out of the question if they like you.

Mr LoudMonger
12-27-22, 14:22
Not a super exciting report. I've been to Formerly Known as Sunflowers a few time times. Each time I always get Linda with the short hair. Haven't seen any younger ones that I read about a while back. Always get a regular L1 from her without any extras. She puts some effort into the massage, which I appreciate, even if some of her massage moves are a little strange.

There are too many interruptions over there. Constant phone calls, multiple monger walk ins that she has to go handle.

RedPontiacX
01-01-23, 11:01
Text before going in to see if Annie was available. Was greeted by both of them when I arrived. Paid the house fee went in to the second room without the self opening door and I got comfortable. When she came in she questioned me why I had not been there in a couple weeks I just responded I was busy. Sometimes these girls can get a little territorial. In the past always a great attitude and playful personality but unusually quiet today. Anyway she gave a stellar massage performance as always. Mr loudmonger arrived about 20 minutes into my appointment. I try not to let him fuck up my day and for the most part he didn't. He pays for 30 minutes and when it's over spends at least 5 minutes haggling the price for another 30. Anyway the flip was very businesslike. Looks like I have been down graded. Happy New Year!

NitroPimp
04-29-23, 17:12
Just one of those days. I'm depressed now that Sarah quit Violet. Just when she was gaining traction as the best thing to hit Kenosha in 5 years. Some of you may not have heard about her or saw her. Best provider to hit town. Sorry to see her gone.

Trying to find a good time in K-Town. Drove by Pink, plenty of cars in the parking lot and watch a monger get turned away from a distance. No messages returned. Decided to take one for the team.

Stopped in got scooped up my little Annie. Cute older lady with not much junk in the trunk for sure and mosquito bites up top. She's all of about 90 lbs. Pretty strong for a little girl. Hard to guess her age but I'd put her close to 60. Sorry if I'm wrong. Not much on the menu other than the standard massage and finish. I would definitely return if all I needed was a massage and a little relief.

One thing I picked up on was that some of you guys are talking a little bit too much about Pink. Maybe keep it to yourselves and not bring it up to the other girls.

RedPontiacX
07-25-23, 10:33
Some times we go to get a massage with a focus on some therapeutic benefits. Therefore, we should give a shout out when a provider goes above and beyond. With the week off I was spending too much time on the golf course slinging balls into the woods. Recent visit to ReSpa as I know I can get a solid massage there, have always requested Annie and she takes direction well getting that knot to stretch out. Annie was not available so I settled for Linda. Previously reviewed but my first time with her. My guess 50's 5' 2"shorter hair, bigger boned but not fat; fit proportionate body, she is cute in my opinion and seems to take care of herself. She was pleasantly happy to see me, great attitude, and smile. Went the hour with about 15 minutes back walking then the balance of some good pressure massaging. She understood the the situation I described and I soon realized she knows her stuff. Her communication is efficient enough. She is a decent size for back walk for me. She put a lot of effort into her massage she is not lazy like some. Overall I left happy with my visit. I may request her next time.

Mr LoudMonger
11-10-23, 15:27
So, I figured, what the heck, give ReSpa a try, it's been a while. From what I remembered, it's usually Linda or Annie, both are pretty good at giving a legitimate massage, and a nice ending is guaranteed. No frills, but sometimes that's what I'm in the mood for. Called, made appointment for one of those two, by name.

Get there, and neither Annie or Linda are there. I probably should have walked out right now, but didn't. Get placed into the room. Different lady comes in. Ugly! Fat. I'm already naked and face down.

Occasionally I have walked out in this situation, but more often than not, I ignored the little voice in my head. Like this time. I'm hoping this is one of the ladies, that makes up for her lack of looks, with good massage skill maybe good HE skill.

Nope on both counts. Not very good at massage. And bad technique after the flip, unless you're a fan of The Jackhammer. It was close to impossible to finish.

I'm avoiding the place for a while.