PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Beauties

JustMeForU
05-15-19, 10:52
Thought I'd start this topic in our area. It's really popular in other areas. Some of us Mongers like bareback FS and some of us just like knowing who does offer it in order to be a little more cautious. Either way, it's good info for all.

SamzAdams
05-15-19, 12:47
Are you wanting a list of all the ones I've barebacked? LOL.

HappyFungi
05-15-19, 13:11
Just about any and all of them.

Most recently that chick in guyandotte behind the rich station that cashed and dashed some of you. Didn't even upcharge me.

Others:

Jordan.

Ashley.

Kali.

The one in altizer that is 37. Don't know her name.

And probably a dozen others.

Skye remains elusive. Can't even get uncovered head from her.

JustMeForU
05-15-19, 18:21
Are you wanting a list of all the ones I've barebacked? LOL.LOL I think this topic is definitely a YMMV on several of the local gals! Still have not yet dreamed of Jordan or Kali, guess I need to up my game! As much as I hate a cover, I rarely do BBFS anymore only because I know the habits are so bad here. But there is still nothing like a good ol BBFSCIP.

WvfFun
05-15-19, 20:42
LOL I think this topic is definitely a YMMV on several of the local gals! Still have not yet dreamed of Jordan or Kali, guess I need to up my game! As much as I hate a cover, I rarely do BBFS anymore only because I know the habits are so bad here. But there is still nothing like a good ol BBFSCIP.Living dangerously LOL. Only a couple I've ever felt comfortable enough to do that with and that was after many visits. No way Kali would make my list for BB. Don't know the others but I don't get to Huntington much these days.

WestEndLoser
05-21-19, 06:43
Skye remains elusive. Can't even get uncovered head from her.Bad luck dude. I have plastered the walls of her vagina many times with my baby batter. If you give girls time, they will eventually just do it naturally. They don't want to think they are being tricked or forced into it. Once they are comfortable, they will just stop pulling out the rubber and let you go in bare.

HappyFungi
05-21-19, 20:58
Bad luck dude. I have plastered the walls of her vagina many times with my baby batter. If you give girls time, they will eventually just do it naturally. They don't want to think they are being tricked or forced into it. Once they are comfortable, they will just stop pulling out the rubber and let you go in bare.It has been nearly a year since I saw her last. Maybe things have changed.

CaptSweatPants
05-23-19, 06:29
Start talking dirty to Jasmine and she'll rip that cover right off and beg for a load.

SamzAdams
05-23-19, 14:58
I've had some girls pull out a condom and then I'd say "we don't have to use that if you don't want to" then they'd put it away. Or I'd show up without one and they'd say "it's ok this time" then it's pretty much ok every time after that. Some ask you to pull out, some don't. General rule with me is a quick general inspection of the girl and if there is a strong odor, then we wrap it up or just get head. One girl suddenly told me as I was getting ready to cum to pull out because she wasn't on birth control any longer. Really just depends. Kind of sucks though when your regular girl shows up and there's a bad odor though, the kind that sticks with you and it doesn't seem to want to wash away.

Debasb0426
05-23-19, 19:10
Start talking dirty to Jasmine and she'll rip that cover right off and beg for a load.I s that big Boobs Jasmine from Huntington around Ritter Park?

CharlieFox
05-23-19, 23:21
I s that big Boobs Jasmine from Huntington around Ritter Park?Does Jasmine provide toy play (me receiving)?

CaptSweatPants
05-25-19, 09:12
I s that big Boobs Jasmine from Huntington around Ritter Park?Yes. Yes it is.

MarshallGrad3
05-31-19, 10:30
How do I reach this big boob jasmine.

CaptSweatPants
08-04-19, 20:07
Does Jasmine provide toy play (me receiving)?No idea, but she might wear your furs.

ElectricBooga
07-08-20, 19:39
Start talking dirty to Jasmine and she'll rip that cover right off and beg for a load.This is good to know. I'm dreaming of her later this week and I always love BB. I know that she is hygienic.

ElectricBooga
07-10-20, 04:09
This is good to know. I'm dreaming of her later this week and I always love BB. I know that she is hygienic.Never mind. Nature in her divine wisdom has fucked up my free time and I'm not getting to have my fucking dream for the foreseeable future. It's back to cranking it cause the wife rarely and sucks shit when she does. FK.

LookingFromWv
07-10-20, 15:03
Never mind. Nature in her divine wisdom has fucked up my free time and I'm not getting to have my fucking dream for the foreseeable future. It's back to cranking it cause the wife rarely and sucks shit when she does. FK.Hate that for ya buddy.

OldManRiver
09-23-22, 21:35
Yes. Yes it is.Is this the "Jasmine" you are talking about?

https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/304-563-8979

BigTime22
12-13-22, 10:36
This is good to know. I'm dreaming of her later this week and I always love BB. I know that she is hygienic.I visited jasmine when she live off 9 thsve,12th or 13th street she came to door in robe and welcomed me in, said get comfy and took her robe off to reveal a 2 piece outfit, started with bbj, I had her take top off and she went back down as I played with her kitty, got it good and hard and got in doggy position and said give it to me, which I obliged, after awhile I had her get in missionary and back at it and flooded her kitty with my love juices, she moved and near impossible to get with now.

BigTime22
12-20-22, 14:34
Thought I'd start this topic in our area. It's really popular in other areas. Some of us Mongers like bareback FS and some of us just like knowing who does offer it in order to be a little more cautious. Either way, it's good info for all.I can had a few to the list, Andi, Holy, Jasmine, Jennifer, Christy E. (once and never again) Jenna, Ash S and I knows there's a couple more but Andi and Holy was somewhat discreet, think was on CL a little but me and Andi had long history and Holy was just one of her eager friends, didn't even have to ask jasmine, Jennifer took a little persuasion, Jenna at first was against but she was really new to the scene, wouldn't b surprised if I was in.

One of her first like first 3-5 dreams, but I went down on her for a few and she forgot all about telling me to.

Suit up, Ash S. Never had problem with and them 2 being my favs I drenched their kittys multiple times, one I been doing on a reg but won't mention, her hubby might not like and she doesn't have an alias.

BigTime22
12-21-22, 14:27
I can had a few to the list, Andi, Holy, Jasmine, Jennifer, Christy E. (once and never again) Jenna, Ash S and I knows there's a couple more but Andi and Holy was somewhat discreet, think was on CL a little but me and Andi had long history and Holy was just one of her eager friends, didn't even have to ask jasmine, Jennifer took a little persuasion, Jenna at first was against but she was really new to the scene, wouldn't b surprised if I was in.

One of her first like first 3-5 dreams, but I went down on her for a few and she forgot all about telling me to.

Suit up, Ash S. Never had problem with and them 2 being my favs I drenched their kittys multiple times, one I been doing on a reg but won't mention, her hubby might not like and she doesn't have an alias.Forgot Nikki and Ray, ray has those beautiful tits fake ot not all the same when she's ridding and I'm sucking them but her kitty has been plowed a few times.

That being said I'd go with Nikki little thick but.

Nice tits killer head and I'd say.

She's more on the cleaner side, last I see looked as tho she had really been play with snakes as Nikki is more sniff sniff.