PDA

View Full Version : 1507 - Arnold

MarlinMan
04-24-19, 19:17
Stopped in after reading about this place. $60 house fee. Very clean and quiet place with plenty of parking. Rooms have real doors and hot towels.

Got undressed and laid on table. Older woman came in and giggled. Telling me I was supposed to be under sheet. She had me get up from table. We smiled as she looked Jr over- but she put sheet over me and started massage. 5 minutes into it. Sheet came down and a lot of teasing began. Right before flip. Full on HJ but she stopped before I made a mess.

Flip was more teasing. Some OTCR on my end. She finally got to stroking and blew load in her other hand. Clean up with hot towel in room. Then nice 5 minute massage to finish out full hour. 40 as a tip. Could not get feel if more options are available.

Dave1984
04-26-19, 05:55
Stopped in after reading about this place. $60 house fee. Very clean and quiet place with plenty of parking. Rooms have real doors and hot towels.

Got undressed and laid on table. Older woman came in and giggled. Telling me I was supposed to be under sheet. She had me get up from table. We smiled as she looked Jr over- but she put sheet over me and started massage. 5 minutes into it. Sheet came down and a lot of teasing began. Right before flip. Full on HJ but she stopped before I made a mess.

Flip was more teasing. Some OTCR on my end. She finally got to stroking and blew load in her other hand. Clean up with hot towel in room. Then nice 5 minute massage to finish out full hour. 40 as a tip. Could not get feel if more options are available.Great report. Will have to try it.

JseLick80
12-28-19, 00:44
Great report. Will have to try it.I had about the same experience. I don't think any more is available but solid massage.

Swifty 53
12-28-19, 11:18

Flip was more teasing. Some OTCR on my end. She finally got to stroking and blew load in her other hand. Clean up with hot towel in room. Then nice 5 minute massage to finish out full hour. 40 as a tip. Could not get feel if more options are available.Is table shower, or any shower, available at this Spa?

HeavenKnows
12-28-19, 23:10
Is table shower, or any shower, available at this Spa?No shower. Good massages with a HJ finish only.

HK.

DeeMoney23
06-04-20, 16:59
They've opened back up, but I believe it's by appointment only at the moment. If you happen to go, I'd ask for Dani. Stay safe.

Member #6082
10-22-20, 10:45
I stopped in here without a appt, it was around 1 pm.

Maggie was very helpful in getting to all spots that needed attention.

Cleaned up the room, changing sheets etc afterwards.

No shower, but excellent Massage.

Will be going back!