PDA

View Full Version : Legit massage

Tipisil
04-21-19, 09:31
I want to start a thread similar to one in the OC, dedicated to legit massage places that do teasing. In other words, the massages are legitimate and great, but with the added benefit that they tease the boys and might leave you happy at the end. But even if they don't, the massage was worth it.

WhoreMaster 91
04-22-19, 06:13
I want to start a thread similar to one in the OC, dedicated to legit massage places that do teasing. In other words, the massages are legitimate and great, but with the added benefit that they tease the boys and might leave you happy at the end. But even if they don't, the massage was worth it.Yes I'm interested on some teasing??

Maxen
04-23-19, 09:47
I always go in where ever I go expecting just a legit, but 90% of the time I get a 'treat'. I guess I'm lucky.

PlayerN818
04-23-19, 10:26
I've been mongering for years now, and have been missing the excitement of the first year. The nervous energy, "will it happen?", the anticipation. What has rekindled that, to an extent, is going to legit houses and wondering if I'll get a HE. Reading the provider, subtle moves, all of it. At the very least I get a good massage. So far I've had two out of 8-9. One was very nervous and kept the sheet on (HJ under it.), the other I saw a few times and it was later at night so I think she was there alone.

Byaww
04-26-19, 17:19
I've been mongering for years now, and have been missing the excitement of the first year. The nervous energy, "will it happen?", the anticipation. What has rekindled that, to an extent, is going to legit houses and wondering if I'll get a HE. Reading the provider, subtle moves, all of it. At the very least I get a good massage. So far I've had two out of 8-9. One was very nervous and kept the sheet on (HJ under it.), the other I saw a few times and it was later at night so I think she was there alone.Where were these 2 places? Definitely interested in a good massage (extras are just a bonus!

WhoreMaster 91
07-04-19, 06:17
I want to start a thread similar to one in the OC, dedicated to legit massage places that do teasing. In other words, the massages are legitimate and great, but with the added benefit that they tease the boys and might leave you happy at the end. But even if they don't, the massage was worth it.Good massage is a bonus.