PDA

View Full Version : Ladies-Seeking-Casual-Encounters dot com

museman2004
08-28-05, 12:42
Just curious if anyone ever got lucky at places like these. I saw a post on C-List and the woman gave her profile on this site. I checked it out and there are lots of hot women in the Hartford area. It seems to good to be true (I know adultfriendfinder and such pretty much sucks, wondering if this is in the same boat).

If no one knows, I'll try to find out and post back here.

MHO
08-28-05, 14:30
Just curious if anyone ever got lucky at places like these. I saw a post on C-List and the woman gave her profile on this site. I checked it out and there are lots of hot women in the Hartford area. It seems to good to be true (I know adultfriendfinder and such pretty much sucks, wondering if this is in the same boat).

If no one knows, I'll try to find out and post back here.

Those posting on C-List are just useless spam

museman2004
08-29-05, 10:56
Yeah, you're right. Appears to be that way.

Wanderer
08-29-05, 18:30
Yeah, you're right. Appears to be that way.(Donning kimono, and sporting foo-man-choo moustache)

Wise man once say, If ad too good to be true, It be Spam-Bait! --:Unknown

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

museman2004
08-30-05, 14:13
Well, the CL add might be spam, but the AdultActionCam site seems to have potential. I've been talking bath and forth with a couple of beautiful ladies. This looks promising. We'll see where this goes, and I'll let you know.

CT Boobman
09-01-05, 23:33
Its always a good sign when a beautiful lady wants to talk bath.

museman2004
09-02-05, 13:56
LOL, meant "back" of course. But nothing new to report yet. I get the feeling that these ladies are swamped with emails from guys, so unless you get them on a live chat, it can be many days before a conversation gets going between email.

I also suspect that some of these "ladies" are actually computer programs with sexy images attached to them, designed to trigger certain emails to you when you add them to your "favorites" list. This is because you have to be a paying member to read the email they send you.

So when you see an email from someone hot you were just checking out, well, of course you figure it's worth the crummy $25 to read it, even if you cancel after that. And that's where they get you.

Of course, aside from this being fraud on their part if true, it's obviously next to impossible to prove, although somewhat easy to figure out.

When none of these "ladies" return your emails (even though they initiated contact with a sometimes provacative email), you get a little suspicious. So to a couple of "suspects," I sent emails to them that are designed to provoke a response.

We'll see what happens.

NhDrillMstr
04-23-07, 11:55
I've had a lot of success with www.onlinebootycall.com just as a headz up. Just another alternative to cruising in your car or da clubs. I don't advertise, I'm merely sharing my experiences

Sailor David
04-27-07, 22:44
BCS - Tell us more .... I think most of those sites are a rip off ... Is this one real?

NhDrillMstr
04-27-07, 23:12
Yes this site is for real. I've met up with 3 girls at this site. You gotta put in a little bit of work by signing on and browsing through a ton of profiles but I wouldnt post it unless it was valid. Now not everyone is looking for a bootycall on the site, there are some knuckleheadz who are just there for the sake of being there but the majority are down for bootycalls if you play your cards right meaning "sending the right message to them"

Point is, I'm glad I invested in my 1 year membership and I just want to share with everyone that there are alternatives out there just for those who are too lazy to run to da clubs etc. Through this site I got hit up by some BBW group sex thing but I'm not into BBW's like that. But besides that, I don't see any "providers" on the site like that, just normal folk who want no strings attached fun.

If you doubt me, there are "senior" members who can vouch for me from my previous sn, had to change it due to issues that have been long since resolved. Anyways, I 100% say take it for a spin/try it out. If you think I'm bs'in you, well all I can say is, tough loss, I'm gonna continue to use it to save some money and dip into untapped ass!

Benchseats Rock
04-28-07, 02:44
BCS - Tell us more .... I think most of those sites are a rip off ... Is this one real?

OBC has provided me with more than one satisfactory experience - but Baltimore has some pretty off the charts sleazy easy slit factor all by itself. Most sites are a ripoff, but this one, at least last year when I was still active on it seemed to be a bit more about fucking and maybe, if possible, a little less about extracting as much money from a monger's pocket as possible, as quickly as possible.

Hope you have a good experience,

Bench