PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Massage Parlor Reports

Asian Lover 177
03-27-05, 15:40
Went Sunday to the AMP North of the speedway on Cherry. Saw youme or yuma(something like that) Very hot girl, face was a 9, body was a 10. Service was good, cbj and doggie and cg. Down side asked for money up front and wanted more then 60. told her it is 60 or nothing. She took the 60. Be safe.

senior1
03-29-05, 00:42
Were these latino or asian? Was there much to chose from?

Thanks

Asian Lover 177
03-29-05, 12:30
Asian only that day. Mamasan said she had three working each day. Check it out and have fun.

Member #5605
04-23-05, 11:06
Its about time a new thread was created for these! Its in SB County (hence under the SB link!), and given the number of good AMP's out there, deserves its own category! Fill 'er up mongers! ;)

Dennis
04-29-05, 19:32
Great Redneck,

I am honored to reply to you message. I am in fear of passing more info on to the cops about the MP in bloomington. I am sure they already know about them . But if we highlight the MPs they may take more notice. For example take a look at what happend in Escondido.

Dennis

Marvelous88
05-05-05, 20:18
Saw Pinku a nice young Korean RA at JS last Sunday. New mamasan but I had not been out there in a couple of months.

Pinku is pretty and curvy although a bit short. Started out nice enough with shower and then a little massage. Moved into some touchy feely for her ease of mind. I had 45 minutes and wanted to go a slow on Sunday morning, she wanted to jump into CBJ so I laid her back a played with the nice nips and checked out her trimmed and tight little package. She was not into any kissing. Too bad becuase it is a very kissable face. She was very fresh and so I tried a little DATY which we both seemed to enjoy, againg taking my time to try to get her into the game a bit more. She provided a nice CBJ and I didn't ask for it any otherway.

So we did it in several positions but she was complaining about size and running for more lube and then rushing me. So much for trying to get her into the game earlier. It did feel like I would "bottom-out" sometimes so I backed off and just let it go. All in all a nice ride with a pretty girl who just wasn't into enough to make it memorable. YMMV but I doubt it.

Had to ask her for some more massage since we finished early. She gave a half assed one and still left time on the meter when she said okay you done.

I would not repeat with her but JS has always been reliable and sometimes really great once you get out there!

Damage 60/70.

Marvelous

Elmerjo
05-10-05, 13:17
I decided to pay a visit to JS on Monday. I haven't been there in a while. Last visit was not that good. Mamasan led me to the room where there was a towel on the bed to lay on as well as a folded towel at the foot of the bed. Mamasan handed me the towel at the foot of the bed to use in the shower. I showered and returned to the roon and was shortly greeted by Heidi. Received my massage and FS followed by a wipe down with a hot towel. As I was sitting in the chair dressing I noticed Heidi take my old shower towel and the wash cloth and roll them in a ball and throw them on the floor. She then proceeded to take the towel I had laid on and very carefully folded it and placed it on the foot of the table. All I thought was WTF. Was my shower towel the same towel that the previous monger before me had laid on? It seemed like the next one in my room was going to get that towel for their shower. I questioned her on it and made her get a fresh towel.

Fellow Mongers, please keep your eyes open next time you're at JS and make sure this is not happening. If we all bring it to their attention it will stop.

Victor1
05-13-05, 00:12
I too had one session with Heidi as JS that will be my last. If she is a bit older and tanned or dark for an Asian, I would not recommend her, although YMMV. She went through a lame massage that I didn't want and lasted way too long, mostly consisting of breathing on my ankles and calf. She resisted my attempts to speed things up...she kept repeating, "don't worry, don't worry, I will, I will." Anyway, the entire session was not up to par. As I was leaving, the mamasan, who has known me for so long, walked me to the exit to inquire about Heidi because she seemed concerned about Heidi's abilities or noticed the look on my face. I mentioned my thoughts. I guess I've been spoiled over the years. By the way, the below report about the towel doesn't surprise me. Heidi was likely too lazy to get fresh linens.

Arizona Jack
06-06-05, 20:32
Jack was over in CA this past weekend and once my business was done decided to cruise Valley looking for some AMP action.

Man, you boys sure have a lot to choose from! Was not sure what to hit, but ended up going to JS mostly because I have been there before and I needed a lot of room to park.

Had a session with a tiny little round-faced gal who, after a bit of thinking, announced that her name was "An-ge-la." About 4'11", maybe 95lbs, fake C cup tats but with enough flesh on the rubber to make them soft. Pencil eraser nips. Nice full bush. Almost flat tummy.

Lame massage followed by a bit of almost rimming, then some nice cbj and fs. I like them small, and she was, but unlike most small gals she had no trouble taking my package. Damage was 40/80 and everyone was happy.

AJ

Nigh Stick 11
07-21-05, 07:44
Sorry, long time lurker, haven't really contributed, but I feel I must say something about colton accu.

this place has a new batch of young asian girls, two that i felt were extremely cute and likable. Christy and Anna, two girls who work on mondays, tuesdays, and wednesdays.

Christy tried to get me to pay .4 for a handjob (!!) but I declined and we agreed on the amount for some CBJ. Anna on the other hand was extremely cute and gave me almost a GFE for the regular price.

If latinas are your thing, this place has got them too. I have tried Andrea (Wednesdays) and Heidi (weekends) and left feeling quite pleased...

BobJohnson36
07-27-05, 11:40
Ok, I am new here, but have been mongering for a while and lurking. Recently went to Valley Massage, visited "coco". Looks were an 8, body 9, service 9. Very nice cbj, mish, doggy. Nice and tight, nice rack. .4 for the 30 minutes + .6 tip. Also recently went to Rainbow Massage......what a waste of time and money, damn, having a brain-fart can't remember the name of the girl, but she was an old uptight and ugly broad, I didn't even want a HJ from her. See my other post about the amp on arrow and cherry.

BobJohnson36
07-27-05, 11:44
This place was off the hook, I went there and of course they asked if I had been before. I had not but, but I said I had seen "kathy" before. Luckily, mamasan said she is here today!!! I lucked out!! I asked who else was working, she showed me "Nancy", asian girl, 5'8 hot as hell!!!! I said I would take Kathy. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw her, 5'6 latina, brown, brown, nice latina ass, 34D's - Natural!! Damn near GFE!!! .4 at the door and she wanted .8, I tried to get her down to .6, she didn't want to negotiate and I had to have her, sorry guys, I know about keeping the prices down, but you know what happens when the little head is in charge. Had 2 pops with her, and used up all of the 30 minutes.

Dirk Diggler
07-28-05, 14:39
I read the previous post and went looking for "Kathy". Mamasan said "I have nice girl for you" Wanted $100, settled for $80. ENded up giving her $60 at the end cuz the service sucked. Quick CBJ and cowgirl, 10 min max . Her name was Angie. I told her I did not like the service and wouldn't be back. She was upset for $60. But $100 total was enough for me. I couldn't even get hard with this one, ugly, Asian Old lady with big boobs only.

Took one for the team

Do not go here!

Dirk Diggler

James D 2004
07-28-05, 18:48
It never amazes me that someone thinks that they can keep the price down with hard negiotations, or ruin for everybody else when they give them $20 more.

If you think you had a smart bargain, there are always smarter guys who didn't put enough money in their wallet, forgot their wallet, or at the end, any prior verbal agreement doesn't count at all!

I wonder if you ever give tips in restaunts. You can always try to keep the price down by not giving any tips. Most people reward good service with corresponding tips, or else they can find some other places that suit them.

For this sort of service, it's so easy to give you something more to worth your tips. So one shouldn't feel guilty about giving more than the 'smart' guys. To each his own, it's dumb to apologize to anybody.

One of Dirk's friend charges anything from 70 to 250 for FS and more. Can I get the 70 price? Not in my dreams even I know she will do that sometimes. Will I pay 250? Absolutely not. But as long as I get enough in return, I don't feel the need to apologize to Dirk.

Dirk Diggler
07-31-05, 11:16
JAmes D,

What language are you speaking? Are you trying to tell me something?

Just avoid this AMP. It's a rip off!

Get your head out of your own ass!

Dirk Diggler

Wisdom3
08-10-05, 19:45
Went to Arrow/Cherry AMP last night and asked for Kathy...Mamassan say " Kathy only workee Saturday and Monday, Nancy busy" She wanted me to see another girl. I told her to show me, reluctantly she brought out a Latina named Lisa. She spoke broken English, so I spoke to her in Spanish. Cute face 8, body 7 (D bolt ons), attitude 7. CBJ, Doggie, Mish, HJ finish. Mamassan.4, Lisa.8 (asked for 1.) Had a good time, but not great.

Will return and try another...saw a hot looking Asian pass by on my way to the room, maybe she's next. Thanks bob.

Wisdom

BobJohnson36
08-11-05, 01:22
Glad you liked it. Let me know if you know of any other places with latinas.

Wisdom3
08-25-05, 18:07
a couple of weeks ago and just haven't had time to post. She was hot but a bit rushed. She kept stopping to check if the deed was done. After a few times she told me "you no fall sleep here baby. C'mon **** me baby!"

She wouldn't let me touch her <really nice> boobies because my hands were too cold. Not my fault, the AC was on!

Anyhow, cbj was great but had to ask her for more, cfs: mish, cg, rcg, doggie (made me pop).

Maybe I'm just used to Indy's since this is only my second visit to the AMP's.

Wisdom

Jkdman909
08-27-05, 21:16
I've gone to LS in Inglewood and everytime im there I get to choose the person to service me. I've gone to OS in Bloomington and the papasan wouldn't let me choose. Are there any AMP's in the area that has a line up where you can choose from?

Thanks in advance.

Member #5605
08-28-05, 16:14
Finally decided to go to JS in Bloomington to see what all the "rage" was about, and I saw Connie. The experience was actually about average, and really was NOT worth the gas lost over from Riverside. Connie is about a "7" in the looks dept., and Oh my GOD. . . . the pubic hair from HELL! I have never seen so much **** hair on a woman! She does allow DATY, but her CBJ had too much "grating" (with her teeth) to make it pleasureable. 40/60 was the total damage, and I think I could have better closer. Actually, I think I HAVE had better closer. JS is only worth a visit if you are in the area. Not worth driving out of your way to get to as I did.

Dr Zigzag
08-30-05, 22:26
I am here from the east coast, first time posting in this area. After RTFF I found myself at Colton Accu. I drove down Valley to see what was available, and there are a lot of locations here.

Back home (DC) it us normal to do the full hour, but that includes the TS and then what ever comes next. Some even have a sauna. At Colton, there was no shower or sauna. The choice was 30, 45 or 60 min., with prices at 40/60/80.

I was met by mamasan who looked at me kind of funny (I look like a cop). She took me to a room and was introduced to Cookie. Cute, about 5 feet tall, 100lb and fake b cups. She was definitely skeptical of me being a cop. To deal with this I ask them if they are cops, they think I am nuts, then ask me back. I quickly say no and off we go.

Being the first time here I had to ask about the TS, she explained that they had none, but there was another accu place that does. We got to going, it was really quiet while she gave me a very basic massage, for about 15 min. Then the flip. She continued to massage me in front avoiding certain areas, then she asked what I am interested in. I said "what's on the menu?" She said boom boom and again off we went.

She left the room and came back 5 min later. (why do they do that? what are they doing?) CBJ was nice, CG and finished MISH. At the end I was nice, until she yelled at me for paying for 45 min. She said they don't have the TS, just pay for 1/2 hour and go don't take her time with a long massage. (this is new to me). Total damage 60/80

Over all good experience, I will go back next time I am in the area. If you want info on DC amps pm me.

Happy mongering.

The Doctor is out.

Ewclark77
08-31-05, 11:32
Dr. Zigzag,

Welcome to SoCal. Hope you enjoy your stay. I've been reading the DC boards and have noticed two things: First, those AMPs back there sound great! And second, the DC boards are damn unfriendly to anyone who's not part of the in crowd. What's up with that?

The AMP you were at is on E. Cooley Drive, right? Last time I was there they did have table showers, but that was a few years ago -- before they got busted a couple of times. I haven't been back since, mostly because by all reports it hasn't been the same since.

If you want a TS, go around the corner to the place on Mt. Vernon Drive. I can't remember the name, but it is in the strip mall across Mt. Vernon from the Walmart shopping center. Has kind of a rustic storefront to it. They prefer you enter through the back door. Still, the TS is not as good as those I read about on your boards.

I gotta get me to DC sometime!

Wilie Cumonya
08-31-05, 23:03
The abbreviation TS is usually use for Transsexual/Transvestite. I know your talking about a table shower in your post, but others may think your looking for a massage by a chick with a little something between the legs.

Dr. Zigzag,

If you want a TS, go around the corner to the place on Mt. Vernon Drive. I can't remember the name, but it is in the strip mall across Mt. Vernon from the Walmart shopping center. Has kind of a rustic storefront to it. They prefer you enter through the back door. Still, the TS is not as good as those I read about on your boards.

I gotta get me to DC sometime!

Double
09-01-05, 13:16
Don't Waste Your Time Here.

This place is a total waste of time. I was greeted at the door by an older asian lady. I was led inside into a room that was just inside the door that goes into the back. The lady asked for $40 dollars and I paid her. She then left the room for a short while and returned. I looked at her with a surprised look on my face, and she asked "what wrong". She was an old lady, had to be in her late 50's, so I asked if there was anyone else? She then left the room and another old lady entered the room. I feel like I was in a senior massage tech training center. I said that I am sorry but I did not want the massage.

They made a last ditch effort to hit me for more cash by sending a younger but unattractive girl into the room. She asked me to lay down. I was thinking, heck I paid so why not get a massage. Once I laid down she says, "you want pay now, you pay now? I lifted up my head and she says " $100 dolla, you pay now". At that point I new it was a shake down. I just got up and put my clothes on, and walked out. This place is a total sham....

Wilie Cumonya
09-03-05, 00:39
[QUOTE=Double]Don't Waste Your Time Here.

This place is a total waste of time. I was greeted at the door by an older asian lady. I was led inside into a room that was just inside the door that goes into the back. The lady asked for $40 dollars and I paid her. She then left the room for a short while and returned. I looked at her with a surprised look on my face, and she asked "what wrong". She was an old lady, had to be in her late 50's, so I asked if there was anyone else? She then left the room and another old lady entered the room. I feel like I was in a senior massage tech training center. I said that I am sorry but I did not want the massage.

The nerve of these old ladies!!! If I wanted a senior, I'd hit up an old-folks home. Hell, they'd probably pay ME. At some point, you gotta stop being a worker and focus on management.

Member #5605
09-03-05, 11:34
Sorry to read that Rainbow has deteriorated so bad. That used to be a great place to go, and in the 90's it was a WHITE-chick based MP (owned by the guy that ran the two places in Pomona). I have a feeling that if Bloomington incorporates (and I guess that area is working on it), that the appropriate "zoning" will kick in, and these MP's (good and bad) will be "phased out", relocated, etc. Some communities are easier then others to have MP's in. This has always been an easier one. Hope it stays that way.

Dr Zigzag
09-08-05, 23:57
The Doctor is back in.

Back on the east coast now, but I made it back to Colton Accu 1 more time before my flight.

Same mamasan greeted me and she remembered me this time. I paid the basic low rate (read my other report to see why this is what your suppose to do). She led me into the same room I had the last time and asked me if I "know a girl who works there". The first girls name totally left me, so I said cookie or candy or something like that. She looked at me like I was a nut. I just looked at her and said, "I was just here yesterday don't you remember?" She walked out the door without saying anything and then to my surprise a LATINA mama came in the room.

This is a new one to me (mixing girls from different backgrounds at the same place) it was like a buffet line. Her looks were 5 at best. The belly was all jelly, short big up top (fake) and a huge ass. She asked me right away is "she OK", or should she get another girl. Luckily I speak Spanish and said she would do fine.

She right away came and gave me a hug whispering in my ear that FS is $$$ extra. I said no 80 and she agreed. She once again left the room for some time. When she came back I told her I still wanted my massage. It was really bad. She didn't know what she was doing. Then 2 min. later off with her garb and she dove in. I wanted to say slow down, but she had a mouth full CBJ.

Normally I do the normal stuff, MISH, CG or DS, but it was so obvious this chick was not into it. I am not afraid to admit I am your average man with average size parts, but she was so huge down low I almost fell in. There was an echo coming out of that Grand Canyon if you know what I mean. I just finished as fast as I could and got out of there.

Once again, it was fun while it lasted. I would go back to Colton but there is an acupressure place on the other side of the main road, across from Wal-mart. I saw that place on my way to the airport.

Had a great time on the west coast. Next time I will report again.

Till we meet again fellow mongeres!

The Doctor is out!

Stew2
09-14-05, 03:05
I think you didn't get any responses on this one JKDman because that just isn;t the style out here in the IE - I have never found an AMP here that had lineups. Most of the places don't have enough girls working at any one time to do that anyway. But one place you might try is Body Center on Washington in Colton. They have Black, Hispanic and an occasional Asian girl working there. They might offer that option, though I wouldn't count on it, and I wouldn't recommend them all that highly.

Three X
09-14-05, 20:03
No line up dude!

I've gone to LS in Inglewood and everytime im there I get to choose the person to service me. I've gone to OS in Bloomington and the papasan wouldn't let me choose. Are there any AMP's in the area that has a line up where you can choose from?

Thanks in advance.

Eddie Munster
09-16-05, 09:59
Does this place offer FS? What price? I live close, so would it be worth my while to check it out?

Three X
09-16-05, 10:49
Waste your money like we do brother, it is part of the hobby.

Stew2
09-17-05, 02:14
Does this place offer FS? What price? I live close, so would it be worth my while to check it out?I haven't been there for a couple months, but previously I always received FS. The girls there seemed to change frequently, so it's pointless to recommend specific ones there. But two or three I have experienced there all did FS. Prices were 40 entrance and negotiable tip - usually 60 or 80. Don't bother with the body shampoo. They have no idea how to do it there.

Member #5605
09-17-05, 10:58
I have NEVER been to an AMP that had/allowed a "line up". Last place I went to that did was in Berkeley-16 years ago, and that was a place with white women! I think the AMP's "rotate" who gets to provide service if there is only one customer at a time. They "hide" the girls so that customers never get to see who/what is available.

Eddie Munster
09-17-05, 22:30
I have NEVER been to an AMP that had/allowed a "line up". Last place I went to that did was in Berkeley-16 years ago, and that was a place with white women! I think the AMP's "rotate" who gets to provide service if there is only one customer at a time. They "hide" the girls so that customers never get to see who/what is available.

That's been my experience. I've rarely seen another girl around while waiting, even when I go back to shower. They're all hidden until their time to service has arrived in the rotation, I believe.

Stew2
09-19-05, 13:35
Hey Redneck,

I think I went to the same place - Golden something along Telegraph just a few blocks west of the commercial area of Telegraph. Had a lineup with girls in nighties. It was my 1st MP experience! Too bad it's gone now.

Jkdman909
09-20-05, 23:01
Thanks for the info guys. Stew2, I gotta check out this Body Center place. Whats the cross street? is it Korean owned? Thats weird that the IE don't allow line ups, I think you're right when you say its cuz they dont have enough girls. Hey stew, when was the last time u were at BC, and you saw black girls there? Sounds tempting. Anyways, I just hit up LS a couple of weeks ago. Got to choose from 8 gurls sitting on a sofa.. 4 koreans, and 4 hispanics.Chosed a cute ass korean chick named tammy. Nice serviced. paid 50/80. A little higher than what colton amps charge but I guess its worth it cuz I got to choose. Anyways, take care guys. Lates.

Adventurous1
09-24-05, 04:50
That's been my experience. I've rarely seen another girl around while waiting, even when I go back to shower. They're all hidden until their time to service has arrived in the rotation, I believe.

Hiding other girls AND other customers is definitely the policy. I have seen many times when a girl will peek out of the room into the hall prior to the both of us exiting and wait if there are others in the hall. Probably some type of security concern thing though.

Stew2
09-26-05, 03:31
JKDman - BC is on Washington about 1/2 mile east of the 215 freeway. Saw Black girls there within the last 3 months. Owned by asian - not sure if it is Korean.

Barryjay
09-28-05, 08:50
A friend told me about this fabulous MP Korean woman named Cathy at the Valley Massage mp in Fontana, has someone heard of her?

Thank you!

Barryjay

Guy909
09-29-05, 11:30
I ended my self impossed mongering hiatus yesterday. I should have reserached a bit but it was good to get back to it. I went to NA accross from the Ford Dealer. Had a white girl; late 30's early 40's, big mid section, huge tits ( I mean HUGE tits - real) she was very enthusiastic, nice CBJ and she got better with encouragement. we got on the floor and I only did her missionary as I like watching her tits jiggle with every thrust. She was calling a play by play as to how close she was to coming. Could be bullshit but she was playing with her clit as I was doing my business - it seemed real enough but you never know. it was a quick in and out session and though she was fun she was not in the best of shape. be warned she is a big girl if you go but she seems into her job.

Guy

EDIT: By the way, typical 40/60. $ was never discussed and I left it on the table. she didnt even look at it, just gave me a peck said thanks and that was that.

Member #5605
10-01-05, 16:56
After reading the review of this place, and thinking an MP existed where WHITE women were at it, I checked out NA, and met the "provider" that the previous post was about. I did NOT stay given that not only is she thick, but ugly as hell, and yes, her boobs are bigger then she is! I figure that if you are going to pay for MP action, it should at least be with someone whose looks do not make you physically ill! In any case, I went to Valley (which I gave a good review or two about a couple years ago). Met "May", who was a 6-7 average in looks, performance, and enthusiasm. 40/60 was the damage. God I wish an AMP existed with cute women at it, and that it was more proximal to Riverside!

Usx4627
10-02-05, 17:50
I have been using Cathy off and on now for about 4 years. She is a very good provider and really goes the extra mile for repete customers. In the looks dept I'd give her a weak 7 not a great body but still do-able. She appriciates the standard 40/60 so there is not big dammage if you try her and she isn't your cup of tea.

Now if you are looking for younger and I must say prettier girls try the place across the street and east about 200 yards. Every girl in there that I have seen (which is about 6 of them) is a 7 or better and the service is always very enthuasticly given.

These are my two favorite place since Sachiko left for parts unknown. I haven't been back there since I learned she was gone, too bad she was the best.

Member #5605
10-02-05, 22:45
Given that Bloomington (for now) is the "oasis" of AMP's, it helps to just give the names of the places, as opposed to "vague locations" (like "across from the Ford Dealership"-or "across the street and east about 200 yards"). I very nearly did not find NA (and would not have missed anything if I had given what I saw there!), as that place is in a beat up house on a dirt lot, and set back from the street. If we want to be able to give the good ones our business, and drive the bad ones out (or at least force them to "upgrade" their quality of providing!), then we need to know what MP (asian or otherwise-as if there is an "otherwise") is where. Just my .02 on keeping things easy to find, or to avoid as the case may be.

Guy909
10-03-05, 13:12
LOL I never said she was hot! I was in need and pressed for time so I stayed. I honestly thought she was the 'mammasan' because she wasnt very attractive but when she walked in the room with me I ws basically cornered. she does provide enthusiastic service and yes she is not attractive. My description of her was accurate though.

After reading the review of this place, and thinking an MP existed where WHITE women were at it, I checked out NA, and met the "provider" that the previous post was about. I did NOT stay given that not only is she thick, but ugly as hell, and yes, her boobs are bigger then she is! I figure that if you are going to pay for MP action, it should at least be with someone whose looks do not make you physically ill! In any case, I went to Valley (which I gave a good review or two about a couple years ago). Met "May", who was a 6-7 average in looks, performance, and enthusiasm. 40/60 was the damage. God I wish an AMP existed with cute women at it, and that it was more proximal to Riverside!

Horn Dog 7
10-03-05, 21:35
Hey Guy,

It does sound as though you had some good service there though, with "MS Ugly," right? For me, better attitude is more important than looks, sometimes. Besides huge tits make up for alot. I will have to check this chick out. What days does she work, day or night? If I'm horny enough, who cares!

Horn Dog 7

LOL I never said she was hot! I was in need and pressed for time so I stayed. I honestly thought she was the 'mammasan' because she wasnt very attractive but when she walked in the room with me I ws basically cornered. she does provide enthusiastic service and yes she is not attractive. My description of her was accurate though.

Eddie Munster
10-04-05, 08:39
I drove down there, and could not find Body Center. Going down Washington past Walmart, is it on the left or right. Thanks!

I went to CA instead, and had a great time with Anna (or annie, I forget).

Guy909
10-04-05, 13:56
I went during the week around noon. she is around 5 foot tall white girl with blonde hair. she didnt start off real strong but with verbal encouragement she livened right up. AGAIN: she may not be everyone's cup of tea (actually not really mine either) and she IS a BBW.

Hey Guy,

It does sound as though you had some good service there though, with "MS Ugly," right? For me, better attitude is more important than looks, sometimes. Besides huge tits make up for alot. I will have to check this chick out. What days does she work, day or night? If I'm horny enough, who cares!

Horn Dog 7

Wilie Cumonya
10-05-05, 00:20
I drove down there, and could not find Body Center. Going down Washington past Walmart, is it on the left or right. Thanks!

I went to CA instead, and had a great time with Anna (or annie, I forget).Walmart is on Mt Vernon. Washinton is just South of the Walmart running East-West.

Horn Dog 7
10-05-05, 02:55
Thanks for the "head-up" on this one Guy. Sounds like I'd like to try this "cup of tea."

I went during the week around noon. she is around 5 foot tall white girl with blonde hair. she didnt start off real strong but with verbal encouragement she livened right up. AGAIN: she may not be everyone's cup of tea (actually not really mine either) and she IS a BBW.

Member #5605
10-05-05, 18:55
So I guess the quest for MP's with CUTE white women shall have to continue then? Do they even exist anymore since those places in Pomona were shut down? Are we all driven to SW's to find white "providers" when we are desiring of something other then asian poon?

Usx4627
10-06-05, 15:06
The place is was reffering to is Oriental Massage, young and very attractive providers. Try Sugar. Really cute spinner.

Horn Dog 7
10-06-05, 22:11
True Redneck, the only cute white women that I have seen of late have been the SW's in Riverside. The only MP that has white women there (NA) are not that great looking, howbeit, it is certainly safer with these chicks than being a victim of LE with the SW's, even though on the whole they are ugly. When you are horny, which I am most of the time, you got to make some concessions I guess...

So I guess the quest for MP's with CUTE white women shall have to continue then? Do they even exist anymore since those places in Pomona were shut down? Are we all driven to SW's to find white "providers" when we are desiring of something other then asian poon?

Inlander
10-07-05, 10:54
I passed through San B around 7:00 P.M. last night (Thursday).

A trip around the bus depot area showed no activity.

A cruise up and down Baseline turned up nothing, so I actually went to Mt Vernon, where I haven't cruised in years. That was a waste of gas.

One more trip waaaay down Baseline to Victoria netted nothing. However, just past Victoria is 2 mp's which have been there forever. I haven't seen anything on these 2 recently. Any info out there? If not, I may TOFTT this weekend.

I just noticed this thread is titled 'Bloomington AMP's. I apologize if I offended anyone posting this here, but I'm not real savvy with this thread thing. I'd also think Bloomington is perhaps closer to Riverside than San Berdoo?

If someone wants to tutor me on how to post street action (inaction) correctly, I'll do better next time.

Inlander

Chef Dude
10-07-05, 14:28
Went to Japanese Spa on Bloomington on Tuesday 10/4. I think it was the name. Asked to see the talent and was shown 2 ladies. Picked Kim. Kim took me to the room and offered shower and I declined. She asked if I would get undressed and lay on table and to cover myself with a towel. After a few she comes in and starts the massage. Not bad technique. She finally ends up around my ass and light touches my sack and tool, god I love that. She ask me to turn over and covers my 8” with the towel again, it looks like a circus tent. In a very short time she removes the towel and proceeds to provide BBBJ while tongue my sack, god I love that also. She climes on for 69 and man she was wet and fully shaved. She offers bareback but I decline and finish covered missionary. Never asked for cash but I donated $ to the cause. Dam good time.

Horn Dog 7
10-08-05, 03:41
Hey "Dude,"

Sounds like you had a better time than I have been having at the "Ugly Factory." OH WELL! Looks like JS is improving, doesn't it?

Went to Japanese Spa on Bloomington on Tuesday 10/4. I think it was the name. Asked to see the talent and was shown 2 ladies. Picked Kim. Kim took me to the room and offered shower and I declined. She asked if I would get undressed and lay on table and to cover myself with a towel. After a few she comes in and starts the massage. Not bad technique. She finally ends up around my ass and light touches my sack and tool, god I love that. She ask me to turn over and covers my 8” with the towel again, it looks like a circus tent. In a very short time she removes the towel and proceeds to provide BBBJ while tongue my sack, god I love that also. She climes on for 69 and man she was wet and fully shaved. She offers bareback but I decline and finish covered missionary. Never asked for cash but I donated $ to the cause. Dam good time.

Eddie Munster
10-09-05, 09:34
The place is was reffering to is Oriental Massage, young and very attractive providers. Try Sugar. Really cute spinner.

I've had Sugar. Two times, actually; both were in 2 girl sessions. She's great!

Usx4627
10-09-05, 17:14
I've had Sugar. Two times, actually; both were in 2 girl sessions. She's great!How much did Papasan charge you to get in the door with that request? Who was the third wheel? And how much of a tip did you leave? I just might have to give that a try.

Eddie Munster
10-10-05, 10:29
How much did Papasan charge you to get in the door with that request? Who was the third wheel? And how much of a tip did you leave? I just might have to give that a try.

I haven't done it while Papasan is there. This was months ago, when it seemed to be the mama all the time. I don't think this guy likes me. Anyhow, they just charged me 80 bucks total (just like getting 2 single girl half hours). I decided to splurge these times, and went for one pop with each girl, so they asked for more money. I tipped 80 once, 100 another time ('cause I went with a longer session as well), and 80 the 3rd time. (each girl, that is) Great stuff, though.

With Sugar one time was a girl named Ruby - Not really a looker, but a nice body, and the BJ was one of the best I've had. Second time, it was with Sugar and a girl named Connie; she was very skinny, and not so attractive to me, but I had a great time nonetheless. The third time was with 2 other girls, whose names I don't recall.

Stew2
10-11-05, 02:59
Walmart is on Mt Vernon. Washinton is just South of the Walmart running East-West.From the Walmart you turn left - as if you were going to get on the freeway toward Riverside. But you turn left at the light, and then go over the freeway about a half mile on the right is body center in a strip mall.

James64
10-11-05, 22:47
Went to CA on Monday and saw Heidi.

She's smokin! Porn starlet material. From Nicaragua.

Nice big fake D rack. Sexy tat around her midriff. Long brown hair. DSLs.
Pretty shaved kitty. Oh, and she's nice too.

The biggest smile crossed my face when she walked in the room.

She was wearing a wife-beater over a bikini top (those big tits were just killin me!) and a pair of hip huggers that were cut to end half way up her calf.

She started the massage and I told her, politely, that I felt she was somewhat overdressed for the occasion.

She seemed to take the observation well, in that she proceeded to remove the wife-beater and the pants (I helped. I'm cool like that!) and pretty soon she removed everything else, for that matter.

DATY, CBJ, FS, RTC.

And the Mamasan is the nicest woman in the business, to boot.

She (Heidi, not the Mamasan) said she is usually there TH-SUN.

If you like Latinas, it doesn't get much better. In my humble opinion, anyway.

I had had a really shitty experience at Rainbow earlier in the day (at least I got my entry fee back). I'm a very laid-back and respectful guy and I felt like they felt as if they were doing me a favor taking my money. I guess, as always, YMMV. But I would not recommend that place at all.

They are a good example of how the concept of customer service is dying in this country.

CA, on the other hand, are class all the way. I have been there twice now and I've had great service each time.

This is not a paid endorsement of CA (God, I wish it was!- free Heidi! Yeeow!).
Just a good review by someone who appreciates customer service wherever
I find it.

Have fun!

RalleyMonkey
10-11-05, 23:46
After a long absence from the hooby i decided to stop by here for old times sake. I got nancy. She was a late 20's latina. SHe had big natural boobs and an alright body to match cute face really friendly. The massage was good she didn't rush. She wanted the money before and i ended up giving her 80. cbj cowgirl but here was the crazy part when i bent her over for some doggy action she has a tattoo of jesus on her back. It kinda freaked me out a bit. I don't know if she thinks that she is mary magdalene or what but it was kinda creepy looking at him while you are giving it to her. They usally have cute girls here latina and asian. The service was good but i don't think I want her again cuz of the tattoo. But if you want to see something funny she's your girl.

Horn Dog 7
10-13-05, 20:18
Sugar sounds like she would really satisfy me. She is asian right? Hey thanks for the tip.

I haven't done it while Papasan is there. This was months ago, when it seemed to be the mama all the time. I don't think this guy likes me. Anyhow, they just charged me 80 bucks total (just like getting 2 single girl half hours). I decided to splurge these times, and went for one pop with each girl, so they asked for more money. I tipped 80 once, 100 another time ('cause I went with a longer session as well), and 80 the 3rd time. (each girl, that is) Great stuff, though.

With Sugar one time was a girl named Ruby - Not really a looker, but a nice body, and the BJ was one of the best I've had. Second time, it was with Sugar and a girl named Connie; she was very skinny, and not so attractive to me, but I had a great time nonetheless. The third time was with 2 other girls, whose names I don't recall.

Horn Dog 7
10-13-05, 20:24
Nancy sounds interesting, but I'm not too sure about that tattoo she has... You mentioned that they might have other latinas there, did you see any more latinas other than Nancy?

After a long absence from the hooby i decided to stop by here for old times sake. I got nancy. She was a late 20's latina. SHe had big natural boobs and an alright body to match cute face really friendly. The massage was good she didn't rush. She wanted the money before and i ended up giving her 80. cbj cowgirl but here was the crazy part when i bent her over for some doggy action she has a tattoo of jesus on her back. It kinda freaked me out a bit. I don't know if she thinks that she is mary magdalene or what but it was kinda creepy looking at him while you are giving it to her. They usally have cute girls here latina and asian. The service was good but i don't think I want her again cuz of the tattoo. But if you want to see something funny she's your girl.

RalleyMonkey
10-14-05, 23:26
I have gone a couple of times before and got different latinas. One of them was smoking hot but I can't remeber her name (I'm bad with names it goes in one ear and out the other). They told me once that they always have three girls working and at least one of them is always latina. Since I'm posting I cruised holt yesterday around 11 am and saw nothing and again at 1 in the morning and saw nothing.

ou81more
10-17-05, 00:13
Went to JS Spa. Saw Angela, had a nice time. 5'2" nice rack. Too bad no more table showers. She used to do a good table shower. She works Sat and Sundays I think.

Still am looking for Heidi. Were can I find her?

JerseyGuy
10-18-05, 05:35
I was passing through the area a few weeks ago and decided to stop here for some R&R about 10 am one Monday morning. I saw Nancy too - Brasilian, late 20's, big all natural rack. The massage was OK, then she turned me over and we negotiated. 4 jacksons got me an excellent cbj followed by a cowgirl ride to completion - covered, of course. I didn't ask about the tattoo, but registered that its religious significance had nothing to do with her profession. A cute girl - I'd see her again.

charminfun
10-18-05, 23:56
Anybody has seen the new ads in the press enterprise. There are several new places in the Riverside area. Anybody wants to visit them pls report.

Long Duck Dong II
10-19-05, 15:10
Anybody has seen the new ads in the press enterprise. There are several new places in the Riverside area. Anybody wants to visit them pls report.

Dont mean to be rude, but this isn't Riverside, there is a sperate section for Riverside. Thanks.

Misfit
10-21-05, 05:47
Saw a korean girl named Kathy she had a good rack on her. Gave a good CBJ while i finger banged her wet pussy. Also did some DATY then banged her Mish, Doggy-Style & finished with ACG. She cleaned me up with a wet towel & helped me get dressed. She says she only works Mon & Tue, she's not as young as other girls but makes up for it in service & attitude. 40/60

Misfit

Guy909
10-24-05, 16:40
Went to this pace on Saturday around 7 PM. Had the Angie that Dirk mentioned. Her face was worn but I had been drinking and the little head won out. She asked what I wanted and I said everything while she was jacking me off. She said how much and I low balled her with $50 and she got mad I said OK $60 and she said fine give it to me. Money up front - never good

So she goes into CBJ for all of 45 seconds, to her lying on the floor and wanting missionary. I entered her and she seemed well lubricated so we go at it for a while and I ask for Doggie and she turns around. I start doing her and she is trying to keep me from going all the way in- I try to get up on my feet and fuck her doggie but she pulls this move and slips out form under me and says "no no too big" which I am no where near big, painfully average here. Anyway she asking me to cum but I had drank a few beers so I was taking my time. She start to squirm and says “Ok you done” I asked for 2 more minutes and finally got off. She was ugly with decent tits and no muscle tone at all. I wound not see her again – actually I was hoping for the Latina with the Jesus tattoo as she sounds hot. I am an atheist so the tat wouldn’t phase me in the least!

Stay safe brothers

Guy

Petite Penis
10-25-05, 03:03
First off, I would like to thank those who have posted before and provided such great information. It was my first time to JS last Tuesday. I have to admit that at 9PM, there was plenty of parking.

Met the mamasan through the window and paid the .40 for the half hour. I was shown the room and then directed to the shower. After returning to the room, I waited for about 10 minutes when in walked a mid-thirties lady with slightly highlighted hair past her shoulders. She started off with a standard massage and found out her name was Heidi.

While on my stomach, she decided to massage the family jewels and began light kissing. Next thing you knew we were getting hot and heavy. After finishing, she went out and came back with a warm wet towel. Cleaned up and saw her replace the two towels that we had used with new ones. There was no mention of money so I placed .60 on the little table with the magazines and she walked me out.

PS on the way there, I saw Okinawa and will probably try them out sometime next week. does anyone have any info on them?

Three X
10-25-05, 12:09
I was passing through the area a few weeks ago and decided to stop here for some R&R about 10 am one Monday morning. I saw Nancy too - Brasilian, late 20's, big all natural rack. The massage was OK, then she turned me over and we negotiated. 4 jacksons got me an excellent cbj followed by a cowgirl ride to completion - covered, of course. I didn't ask about the tattoo, but registered that its religious significance had nothing to do with her profession. A cute girl - I'd see her again.

Brazilian girls don't have big tits. They are running game on you buddy! I speak Portuguese and will investigate as soon as possible.

Usx4627
10-25-05, 16:25
JS was the best MP back about a year ago, and it's good the hear that the quality is stepping up a notch. But instaed of Okinawa I think your money is better spent at either Orenital or Valley Massage. I've never had a bad performance at Orenital and most were considered excellent. Give Kathy at Valley a try, she gives an excellent BBBJ. So enjoy, many of us already have.

Horn Dog 7
10-25-05, 17:18
Sunday I went on over to JS and saw my most favorite, Connie. Had some great deep FS as usual with her. Always a real GFE for me. Mish to completion. Every time I'm with her, I feel like my balls have been turned inside out after I am finished!

H.D.

First off, I would like to thank those who have posted before and provided such great information. It was my first time to JS last Tuesday. I have to admit that at 9PM, there was plenty of parking.

Met the mamasan through the window and paid the .40 for the half hour. I was shown the room and then directed to the shower. After returning to the room, I waited for about 10 minutes when in walked a mid-thirties lady with slightly highlighted hair past her shoulders. She started off with a standard massage and found out her name was Heidi.

While on my stomach, she decided to massage the family jewels and began light kissing. Next thing you knew we were getting hot and heavy. After finishing, she went out and came back with a warm wet towel. Cleaned up and saw her replace the two towels that we had used with new ones. There was no mention of money so I placed .60 on the little table with the magazines and she walked me out.

PS on the way there, I saw Okinawa and will probably try them out sometime next week. does anyone have any info on them?

ou81more
10-30-05, 17:48
Do any of the girls at any of the mps dress up for hallowween. i think that would be a turn on.i think i want to search for heidi or just see angela at js

Stew2
10-30-05, 20:53
Cute idea. I was greeted in another country once by a girl in a santa suit around xmas time. That was fun

Do any of the girls at any of the mps dress up for hallowween. i think that would be a turn on.i think i want to search for heidi or just see angela at js

Stew2
11-02-05, 13:54
So did anyone out there find any interesting costumes? I don't mean natural horrors!

Cute idea. I was greeted in another country once by a girl in a santa suit around xmas time. That was fun

Member #5605
11-13-05, 00:27
I went by OS tonight based on a favorable review posted earlier. Had "Pepsi" (where DO they get these names from!). She was cute (a "9" in the looks), and claimed to be 23. She got naked as soon as she came in and started me off with a lackluster cbj. My attempt to finger, or DATY were forcefully refused, as was any attempt at sucking the tiny tits she had. I pounded her for as long as I could, and was at least able to get some satisfaction that way. 40/60 was the total damage. Not worth a repeat visit unless you are into "rush jobs" (wham-bam, thank you ma'am!), which I cannot stand! I wish there was a way to translate these MP reviews into whatever language these providers read (since English is clearly not it-most can barely speak it!), and let them see how they are "reviewed" that way! There has GOT to be better then what I have recently encountered in Bloomington! I am starting to regret I even created a seperate category for these "questionable" AMP's!

Bush Whacked
12-05-05, 20:14
Went to OS today for my first 2 girl session. First girls name was Ann, mid 30s, fake Cs, slightly loose stomach, ok looking all in all. The second girl’s name I didn't catch, early 40s, HUGE natural tits, but a gravelly smoker’s voice. The massage was good, the session was pretty good...Very nice bbbj from the old one, toothy cbj from the younger one. Went through the standard cowgirl, mish, doggie for the finish with some nice ball play from the old one. Total damage was $$.40.

My problem with the session was the rush job...paid for 45, was out the door in 30 (including shower). This NEVER used to happen at OS. The quality of talent has been on the decline for a while now too. Outside of one regular girl whom I now will do a good job, I don't think I've had a good experience in the last 4 to 5 months. I've also noticed the sessions are even worse when the one of the mamasans is there; the papasan is better, but not good anymore.

Time to move on.

Inlander
12-05-05, 22:56
I stopped at OS today about 4 pm. I haven't been in there for over 2 years; The new mamasan took my $40 for 30 min, put me in a room with a full size mattress on the floor, and I undressed and waited for "Katie" to appear.

A rather good massage ensued, with special attention to the boys. An affirmative answer to the posed question 'Do want a massage here?' resulted in the flip and her dress coming off at the same time. cbj and cfs in various positions followed. Clean up with a hot towel, some snuggling, and a little grab ass down the hall on the way out rounded out the experience.

Katie has been there 2 months. I'll guess about 40 (looks 30+), tall @ 5'9" or so, with natural 34's or bigger. Great attitude, but slightly lame in the service department. It was still a good experience, and I would definitely repeat.

The usual 40/60 with no tip discussed ever. I simply left it after the deed. I appreciate doing business this way. Much better than getting ripped off up front, in my opinion.

Inlander

Member #1332
12-28-05, 20:34
I just found the thread and would love to see the big rack hispanic chick!

Thanks

BlueScott
12-30-05, 00:18
I'll be in Riverside on Business next week and was looking for some recreation. For someone who doesn't know the area could you clue me in to what is CA and where would I find it?

Also the Body Club sounds like a good alternative. Information would be appreciated.

Went to CA on Monday and saw Heidi.

She's smokin! Porn starlet material. From Nicaragua.

Nice big fake D rack. Sexy tat around her midriff. Long brown hair. DSLs.
Pretty shaved kitty. Oh, and she's nice too.

The biggest smile crossed my face when she walked in the room.

She was wearing a wife-beater over a bikini top (those big tits were just killin me!) and a pair of hip huggers that were cut to end half way up her calf.

She started the massage and I told her, politely, that I felt she was somewhat overdressed for the occasion.

She seemed to take the observation well, in that she proceeded to remove the wife-beater and the pants (I helped. I'm cool like that!) and pretty soon she removed everything else, for that matter.

DATY, CBJ, FS, RTC.

And the Mamasan is the nicest woman in the business, to boot.

She (Heidi, not the Mamasan) said she is usually there TH-SUN.

If you like Latinas, it doesn't get much better. In my humble opinion, anyway.

I had had a really shitty experience at Rainbow earlier in the day (at least I got my entry fee back). I'm a very laid-back and respectful guy and I felt like they felt as if they were doing me a favor taking my money. I guess, as always, YMMV. But I would not recommend that place at all.

They are a good example of how the concept of customer service is dying in this country.

CA, on the other hand, are class all the way. I have been there twice now and I've had great service each time.

This is not a paid endorsement of CA (God, I wish it was!- free Heidi! Yeeow!).
Just a good review by someone who appreciates customer service wherever
I find it.

Have fun!

Horn Dog 7
12-30-05, 20:01
Not sure that particular girl is still working there. At least I didn't see her when I was there last week.

H.D.

I just found the thread and would love to see the big rack hispanic chick!

Thanks

Stew2
12-31-05, 16:33
Sorry man, but with only one post, no one is going to give out precious info.